Why do joints in the arms and legs hurt during pregnancy and after childbirth?
After childbirth, the joints of the hands and feet ache due to excessive load on them. Such symptoms indicate an overstrain in the body. The generic process is heavy, the body of a woman withstands a heavy load and pain. The consequences of this - pulling and aching pain in joints.
Causes of aches in the body
Pain occurs when the muscles are stretched strongly during labor. Back, knees and lower limbs hurt first. Other factors that affect pain include:
- Joint dislocation. This can happen both during childbirth, and for some time before them. In a state of affect, a woman is able to involuntarily dislocate the joints, which entails a pinching of the nerve.
- Anesthesia. The use of an anesthetic drug with its contraindication can lead to the development of pain in the joints. If before this woman suffered from this phenomenon, anesthesia will exacerbate everything.
- Excessive fluid accumulation. Joints can disturb a woman during lactation. This condition is characterized by an excess of fluid in the body.
- Physical work and exercise in a short time after delivery. These two processes lead to the appearance of pain and unpleasant symptoms. The woman's body has not moved away from stress, physical stress only aggravates the situation.
- Disease of the musculoskeletal system.
To prevent pain syndrome is almost impossible. The organism always responds to a heavy load negatively.
Articular pain during pregnancy
Pain in the joints during child bearing can develop against a background of calcium deficiency in the body. The fetus feeds itself on this component, taking it away from the mother. As a result, an acute calcium deficiency is observed in the bones. It must be replenished with the help of special vitamin complexes and by eating foods rich in this component.
Pain in the joints can be noted because of the growing load on them. The tummy of the future mother is growing rapidly, creating an additional burden. In the first place, the spine and the locomotor apparatus suffer. Controlling weight gain can ease the condition. It is necessary to stay on legs less late in pregnancy, saving them from serious stress.
Among all the factors that provoke pain, it is worth highlighting the increased secretion of relaxin. This period comes during pregnancy, it is characterized by softening of the ligaments of the pelvis. This helps the generic process, making the body of the woman more elastic. Relaxin in a certain way affects the joints, greatly softening them. When walking to the feet of a woman is a strong load, which leads to the appearance of pain. This is due to softening of the joints. This is usually considered a normal pain syndrome, you can not get rid of it before delivery. He takes special note in the second and third trimesters of pregnancy. It is enough to monitor the daily load and less to overexert.
Joint pain in the joint after delivery
Joint pain during pregnancy is a normal process. But most women worry about this symptom after giving birth.
Pain syndrome can be associated with physiological factors or the presence of a disease of the musculoskeletal system.
A comprehensive examination of the body will reveal the true cause of pain.
Most women suffer from pain in the back and knees. This is due to the displacement of the center of gravity. This is a temporary phenomenon, but to accelerate the recovery process it is recommended to resort to gymnastics and massage. Some women are prescribed wearing a bandage. In order to prevent, it is necessary to eat right, do not exercise serious physical exertion and watch the weight. The cause of joint pain after delivery can be wearing uncomfortable shoes.
Pain syndrome, which disturbs a woman at first after the birth process, is normal. After a while everything will fall into place and the condition will improve. If the problem is in excess weight, you need to sit down on a sparing diet and adjust your health.
After delivery, often a pinched nerve in the spine. This can cause a pain syndrome. Proper treatment will get rid of the problem. It is not recommended to lift weights during the therapy of a pinched nerve.
Some women experience pain, accompanied by fever. This indicates the presence of an inflammatory process. In this case, a doctor's consultation is necessary.
If symptoms appear, tell the specialist. This will help to avoid the development of complications.
Why are the joints of the fingers sore during pregnancy?
If a woman aching joints of the fingers during pregnancy, this phenomenon should not cause any particular anxiety and panic, since such a reaction of the organism in this position is considered quite normal. After all, bearing a child is a special period in the life of women, when the body has a tendency to undergo a number of changes. During pregnancy the organism of the future mother becomes hypersensitive, therefore the woman can feel painful sensations in some parts of the body. Yes, it is unpleasant and, perhaps, even unusual, but in order not to suffer and not to suffer, it is necessary to seek the help of a qualified doctor.
In addition to the fact that pain can appear in the joints of the fingers, it can manifest itself in the feet and in the knees. Of course, the cause of this ailment can be very, very diverse, but basically it is closely related to pregnancy.
Pain in the joints of the hands and their main causes
It happens that joint pains rarely remind oneself and they do not particularly worsen a woman. As usual, she can do business without hindrance, but, unfortunately, in some women they are permanent and simply unbearable. In no case should you not hope that these feelings will pass by themselves, or, worse still, self-medicate, relying on the methods of traditional medicine. A doctor's consultation in such a case is simply necessary. After all from such actions the future kid can suffer also.
As a rule, the frequent cause of pain in the joints of the hands of a pregnant woman is a lack of calcium in the body. However, it can only be determined by a doctor who, after taking all the necessary tests can determine whether the body really needs calcium. After that, he appoints a specific scheme for receiving this vital element. In addition, a highly qualified specialist will definitely recommend the future mother to eat properly and balanced. After all, it is known that there were many cases when, as soon as a woman in an interesting situation changed the diet of her habitual diet or replaced some of the consumed products with another, the pain immediately passed. But it's worth to take into account that such products as cheese, kefir and cottage cheese must be present in the everyday menu. It is not bad to accustom yourself to eating seafood, which will have a beneficial effect on the health of not only the mother, but also the future baby.
The next cause of pain in joints can be their inflammation. If a woman faced pregnancy before pregnancy, then during pregnancy she will necessarily face it, since it may aggravate. After all, for this period the woman's organism is reconstructed, as a result of which the body's immune system weakens and no longer copes with the tasks assigned to it. In this case, the doctor's help is absolutely necessary.
Women are especially sensitive already in the third trimester, when they begin to gain weight rapidly. The load on the body is considerable, and enormous pressure on the entire motor apparatus can not be avoided. Moreover, these pains are accompanied by swelling of the upper and lower extremities. Therefore, it is very desirable for pregnant women to carefully monitor their diet and weight. However, after giving birth, many women get rid of this problem once and for all. There is a high probability that before the pregnancy the woman began to develop the disease of the musculoskeletal system, but during pregnancy it became an intense way of manifesting itself. It is not necessary to panic, but simply follow all the prescribed recommendations of doctors.
Excess relaxation is another reason for pain in the joints of the hands. This hormone is compulsorily produced absolutely in all pregnant women. This substance is responsible for the pregnancy and for its course. With this hormone, all joints in the body soften. This process is necessary and provided for by nature so that during childbirth the baby can successfully pass through the birth canal. However, relaxin has not only a positive effect. Under his influence, pain in the limbs may appear. If, nevertheless, a woman has an increased production of this hormone and pain is associated with this phenomenon, then she has nothing else to do but just tolerate and wait.
Symptomatology of the articular pathology
Very disappointing statistics show that almost every second woman suffers from pains in the joints of the hands, legs and back during pregnancy.
Pregnancy feels the pain in the fingers as a result of the squeezing of the neural tubes that connect the hand to the hand. However, it should be noted that pain is not the only symptom. There are a number of other accompanying signs, namely:
- numbness of the hands;
- Numbness of individual fingers: large, middle and index( signs of tunnel syndrome);
- burning and itching of the palms, fingers;
- pain in the forearm, which are usually sudden and acute.
Of course, in the presence of unstable pains, a woman and herself can perfectly help herself and cope with the surging ailment on her own.
The main thing is to understand that nothing terrible is happening, and it is not necessary to panic, to worry much, and even less to lose heart.
Autosuggestion - that's another thing to avoid in this situation, because after childbirth everything will pass.
So, what are some useful tips and recommendations you should take to get rid of the pain in the joints of your fingers or at least to ease them?
- It is necessary to walk more often outdoors. It is highly recommended not to sleep with your hands under the pillow.
- At the slightest manifestation of pain it will be useful to move your hands, massage each finger separately. Do not get carried away by monotonous work.
- It is not recommended to keep your hands constantly in a lowered state, as the blood flows to the extremities in large quantities and their swelling occurs. It is recommended not to stay long on legs.
Rubbing the hands is a very effective way to get rid of unpleasant pain. You can use an ice pack and attach it to your hands. Only to detain for too long is not worth it at all, in order to avoid hypothermia. And you can apply the usual bowl with cold water, where the hands are placed. Of course, this method does not help everyone.
It would be nice if someone did a back massage. The blood circulation will improve significantly, and the pain will pass.
You can try to use essential oils. In a bowl with warm water 3 drops of oil are added. The received liquid needs to rub the inflamed patches.
An effective help will be a mixture of dry mustard and salt. These ingredients should be taken in equal proportions, 200 grams. There you also need to add a little paraffin, mix and get the ointment left overnight. By the morning the ointment is ready. Rub it well, so that it is absorbed completely.
Pregnancy is a special period in a woman's life, requiring attention and careful care, because in this situation, not only her life, but also the life of the future little man is important. Therefore, with any manifestation of pain, do not delay this.
It is better to prevent the disease than to make great efforts to cure it.
Many women are faced with the fact that they have joint pains after childbirth, and the hands, feet, and even the pelvis. This prevents you from doing household chores, which with the birth of a child becomes more and more. Sometimes the sensations are so painful that the only desire is to get rid of them as soon as possible. Sometimes a young mother can do it herself, at home, and in some cases it becomes possible only after contacting a doctor. Initially, it is necessary to find out why the joints of the hands, pelvis or legs began to ache.
If your joints hurt after birth, the reasons can be very different. They can be due to both the natural recovery of the body after the birth of the child, and unforeseen complications - for example, trauma or the consequences of anesthesia. It can be and home factors when physical loading on joints of the woman with a birth of the kid essentially increases.
The most common reasons why the joints of the hands and feet begin after the birth are the following.
- Pain in the hip joints
If the hip joint hurts after delivery, this is most likely the consequence of the child's difficult passage of the birth canal when the pelvis of the woman's pelvis diverge. To return to their previous position, it will take 1 or even 2 weeks.
- Sore feet
Very often in young mothers after childbirth aching leg joints - this is the consequence of the enormous burden that fell on their share during pregnancy. The fetus grew, weight increased, and all this, of course, wore on its poor legs. Pay is due to the birth of the baby, because the load, on the one hand, dramatically decreases( weight decreases), and on the other hand, the woman has to spend all day on her feet in caring for the baby. All this and provokes pain in the legs in the first 2-3 weeks after childbirth.
- Sore hands( kistm, fingers)
Much less often in women the joints of the fingers( or brushes) are aching after the birth of the baby. The origin of these pains can be different. First, during labor at the time of stress, fingers clutch convulsively at the sheets, seat handles and other nearby objects. The grip can be so strong that the fingers are very long and unbearably painful. And the young mother may not even remember that there was such a fact. Secondly, after the birth of the child on the hand and fingers, a powerful load is placed in the form of constant wearing, rocking the baby, feeding it, washing and cleaning. This also explains the cause of the painful sensations in the joints.
- Pain in different parts of the body
There are other reasons why joints can hurt joints after birth:
- lack of calcium in the body, which was all spent on fetal fetal bones formation;
- uneven load on various parts of the body after the birth of the baby( for example, incorrect posture when feeding a child or keeping it on his hands);
- natural recovery of the body after the transferred stress of 9 months;
- a sedentary lifestyle during the period of bearing of the child;
- softening in joints of ligament tissue due to active production of the hormone relaxin;
- consequences of anesthesia, if there were contraindications for its use, in particular - chronic, serious diseases and pathologies of the musculoskeletal system.
If pain in the joints after birth is a natural process of recovery of the female body after childbirth, within a month with the correct measures taken they will leave. If the matter is in the birth complications and injuries, without medical assistance here is indispensable. Otherwise, painful sensations can last and disturb the young mom with an indefinite amount of time. So it is useful for all women to know what to do if the joints of the hands and feet begin to ache after the birth.
What should I do?
As soon as you feel that your joints are hurting the arms and legs so that you are simply not able to continue taking care of the newborn in full force, you need to take urgent measures. There are several ways how to pacify the pain after childbirth and return to the normal rhythm of life.
- Initially, you need to establish the cause of the pain and try to eliminate it. For example, it is correct to learn how to hold a baby while feeding.
- If after 2 weeks joint pain does not pass, despite all the measures you take, you will need to see a doctor. Perhaps, its cause is in the birth trauma, and you need qualified help.
- Begin to drink any kaltsetsoderzhaschy drug( well established themselves Calcium D3 Nycomed, Perfectil, Imedin, Vitrum calcium, Calcemin, Pantovegir).
- Do exercises for joints that hurt after giving birth. There are specially designed complexes for the hands, legs and pelvis.
- Reduce physical stress on the problematic part of the body. If this is a pain in the hip joint, try to sit less: it is better to choose the pose of the floor. If the hands, hands, fingers, and pelvis are noisy, shift a part of the household cares to the shoulders of someone close and dear: washing, constant wearing and rocking the baby. If your legs hurt, limit yourself in walking. If it's your knees, you'll find all the necessary information in this article.
- You can register for a massage, having previously introduced the master to your problem. He can then pick up a special complex of visits for warming up and restoring the joints of a separate part of the body - hands, legs or pelvis.
If you set a goal - to bring your joints of the hands and feet back to normal after the birth, so that they do not hurt, help them to recover, it is quite real. Simply follow the above tips systematically, and if the problem is not in trauma, you will soon be able to feel relief and pay all your attention and care to the baby. There are also several recommendations for the prevention of pain, which is better to spend even during pregnancy.
To prevent joint pain after delivery, it is necessary to think about it in a timely manner, ie, even during the period of gestation of the baby. If they help them cope with the increasing burden, after the birth of the child, they will be able to recover much faster and will not bring any special concerns. Moreover, all this is done in your power.
- Be sure to drink a course of multivitamins prescribed by your doctor during pregnancy. And even better - special calcium-containing drugs.
- If you are performing joint exercises during pregnancy to strengthen them and make them harder, after birth they will be able to recover faster and thus less trouble and trouble.
- If before the conception of the child you have had problems with the musculoskeletal system, during the whole pregnancy you will have to be observed by the attending physician( rheumatologist, surgeon, therapist).
- During all 9 months of bearing the child lead an active lifestyle: do special gymnastics, go in for swimming, walk more, breathe fresh air.
Now you know why the joints of the hands, legs and pelvis can be aching after delivery and how to deal with this problem quickly and effectively. Spread the load on the limbs and spine correctly in this difficult period, and then their recovery will go at an accelerated pace, making life easier for you and the baby.
During pregnancy, the whole body of a woman undergoes significant changes, maintaining a colossal load. Therefore, one should not be surprised at the unpleasant sensations after the birth of the baby, as the systems and organs are gradually restored. The joints are not an exception to this rule. Many young mothers know firsthand how much their knees ache after delivery, especially after a long walk or squat. Why is this happening and what can be done to alleviate this pain?
Causes of pain
If your knees hurt after delivery, it's best to understand why this happens to understand which of these sensations is the norm, and which ones are pathologies and require a doctor. In addition, knowledge of the factors that provoke pain in the knee joints, will help in the future to prevent them( if possible) when carrying the remaining children. Most often this happens for the following reasons:
- with the growth of the fetus of the woman's posture undergoes significant changes, as a result of which the load on the musculoskeletal system increases;on the knees and feet, the whole weight of the weight falls, which after the birth of the baby is sharply reduced: such swings have a bad effect on the joints, which causes them to get sick already in the postpartum period( the back and coccyx for the same reason hurt);
- sedentary lifestyle during pregnancy;
- uncomfortable carrying a child on one hand;
- feeding in an uncomfortable position;
- knees after childbirth are often sore due to a lack of calcium and other microelements;
- softening of the ligamentous tissue in the knee joint under the action of relaxin - a hormone, intensively produced during pregnancy;
- involuntary dislocation of the joint, which could occur during childbirth due to sudden movements of the woman;
- incorrectly applied anesthesia, which is capable of provoking an exacerbation of chronic diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
So the pain in the knees after birth can be a natural consequence of the processes occurring during pregnancy in the body of a woman. In this case, it is not necessary to panic: during the next month unpleasant sensations will pass.
But there are also such reasons, which are dictated by the unsuccessful course of labor( the effect of anesthesia or trauma) - in this case you will need to consult a doctor. If the causes of pain in the misconduct of a young mother, she herself is able to fix it and remove a significant part of the load from the knee joints. How to do it?
complex of events All women who are faced with this problem are interested in what to do if the knee pains after the delivery, what steps to take to make it easier. A few useful tips will help to quickly cope with this trouble and forget about the pain.
- Constantly watch the posture
The back should always be straight, shoulders slightly back, the chin is parallel to the ground, the vertex looks up, the spine is maximally stretched, the stomach and buttocks are tense, the thorax is unfolded.
- Do not perform sudden movements
When the child is lifting or heavy. Especially, if after knee pains knees ache during bending, you need to be able to perform safe lifting. Dropping behind the child, try to keep your back straight, smoothly and gently bending your knees. Keep the baby as close to the body as possible, and keep your back straight at this time. Use with such a rise the strength of all parts of the legs, not just the knees. Buttocks, press - everything should be actively strained.
- Female knees do not like rotation
This term in medicine is called rotational movements in the joint. So after giving birth, almost any load with a sharp turn can seriously injure them and increase pain. The most striking example of such a load for young mothers is the turn of the stroller. With such movements, the body unfolds, while the feet remain in place. The load is in this case on the knees, which do not like this treatment and begin to ache.
- Perform special exercises
A week after childbirth, so that your knees stop hurting, you can begin to perform special stretching exercises that can eliminate spasms, lengthen muscles, prepare them for daily worries in the morning and relax in the evening. Such gymnastics can be done right in bed after waking up or while the baby sleeps during the day.
- Reduce physical activity
As soon as you feel that your knees begin to ache after delivery, reconsider your physical activity. It needs to be limited. If possible, reduce household chores and caring for child care to a minimum. Ask to help in this family and friends.
- Sign up for foot massage
Having told the master beforehand that your knees are aching after the birth. There are special massage movements that will help the joints recover much faster. If there is no possibility to visit a specialized massage room, let the muscles of the legs rub and knead someone in the evening. The simplest movements will normalize blood circulation, which will positively affect the condition of the knee joints.
- Make baths
If you hurt your knees, in the evenings it is useful to make warm, relaxing foot baths. This will remove the voltage from the foot. Add in them broths and infusions of various medicinal plants, which in this situation are superfluous will not be exact.
- Try alcoholic compresses
Pamper your knees with alcohol compresses so that they do not hurt. They can be done every time you feel the pain in the joints. Abundantly moisten a piece of cotton in vodka or alcohol, superimpose on the diseased knee, wrap with cellophane and tie with a bandage, scarf or handkerchief. During this compress the legs should be at rest, ie, you should sit or lie down at this time. In half an hour you can take everything off.
- Take medications that contain calcium.
If your knee joints hurt after delivery, be sure to use these tips to minimize pain and get rid of them as soon as possible. The faster you get back to normal, the more attention you can give to your baby. Those who plan to become a mother in the future for the second time will not be unpleasant to know what preventive measures are still useful during pregnancy to avoid pain in the knees after childbirth.
To prevent knees and feet from hurting after birth, it is necessary to optimize the load on them during pregnancy. Prevention of these painful feelings is much easier and more enjoyable than to go to doctors, not to sleep and suffer. As soon as the tummy began to grow appreciably( from 4-5 months), doctors recommend taking timely preventive measures so that after birth the knee joints did not cause any trouble for the mother:
- lead an active lifestyle;
- so that your knees do not hurt after delivery, perform daily special exercises for pregnancy;
- in the presence of diseases of the musculoskeletal system, visit the doctor regularly, following all of his prescriptions;
- take calcium-containing preparations during pregnancy.
If after the delivery of pain knees, try to understand the cause of these sensations and already in accordance with it to take some measures. If this is a natural process of restoring the body after pregnancy, with the right way of life and the regime of the day of the young mother, the pain will soon go away. If this is a consequence of complications during childbirth, you will have to go to the doctors and be treated.
In any case, do not leave it to self, hoping that everything will pass without your intervention. Help your body recover as soon as possible after the stress it has endured.
Pain after birth in the abdomen, back, waist, joints - the reasons for
Here comes the happiest moment, which the woman was looking forward to nine months - the baby was born. All the tests through which Mummy passed during childbirth, seem insignificant compared to the joy of the birth of a child. It would seem that all the worst is over, and now it remains to enjoy new impressions, bringing amazing emotions from contact with the most native and such a touching little man - his baby.
However, the joy that fills a woman can be overshadowed by postnatal pain. What pains after childbirth torment the woman in childbirth, what is their cause, and how long can they last?
As a rule, after the birth of a baby, a young mother is disturbed by pains in the lower abdomen, in the back, waist, perineum, and also in the joints of the legs and hands.
Abdominal pain after childbirth
Postpartum pain in the lower abdomen is a very common phenomenon. During this period, during 5-10 days, the uterus shrinks intensively and returns to its previous state. After birth, pain in the abdomen has a pulling or cramping character. They intensify at the time of breastfeeding, which is explained by the intensive development at this time of the hormone oxytocin, which stimulates contraction of the uterus.
To reduce painful sensations it is necessary to perform special postpartum physical exercises. If the pains in the lower abdomen become intolerant, then consult with your doctor and find out what pain medication you can take while breastfeeding.
Back pain after childbirth
In the postpartum period, 50% of women experience back pain. The pain syndrome causes suffering to the puerperas, limits their activity and leads to rapid fatigue.
There are a lot of reasons for this, and the expert should carry out the exact diagnosis. The earlier a woman turns to a doctor, the more efficient and faster the recovery process will be. After the birth, back pain can last from several weeks to one year.
The main factors that lead to the appearance of pain in the back area:
- Scoliosis or osteochondrosis of the spine in the prenatal period;
- During the period of bearing the child, the center of gravity is shifted forward, while the back is under heavy load;
- During the entire gestation period, significant lengthening of the abdominal muscles and shortening of the muscular back belt occur;
- Displacement of hip joints and sacro-lumbar vertebrae during labor;
- Use of spinal or epidural anesthesia during labor;
- Kidney disease( glomerulonephritis, pyelonephritis, hydronephrosis transformation of the kidneys);
- Strong physical activity in the postpartum period associated with the care of the newborn.
In addition, the cause of pain can be hormonal changes in the body of a woman and postpartum depression. On the psychoemotional load in some puerperas, their body can respond, not only causing pain after a birth in the lower back, but also a general disruption in the work of organs and systems. This process is called psychosomatic. After the young mother copes with a feeling of constant anxiety, anxiety, depression and adapts in a new life, the pain in the lower back and in the entire back will be weakened and eventually disappear altogether.
After establishing the nature of pain, a woman is prescribed therapeutic methods of treatment. At the same time, she can easily alleviate her condition, observing a sparing regimen and performing physical exercises to strengthen the muscles of her back. Training should be started gradually, because even for five months after birth, the muscles of the abdomen and back are very vulnerable.
Observance of simple rules will help to ease the condition or completely avoid pain after delivery in the back:
- Lifting the gravity, do not bend, but squat - thus the main load is distributed not on the back, but on the legs;
- Adjust the height of the changing table, the cribs and the tray for your own growth - this will help relieve tension from the back;
- Limit the time of carrying the baby on your hands. Get a "kangaroo" or baby sling that supports the back muscles;
- Choose at the feeding of a child a comfortable position for the back, placing a pillow under it;
- Regularly exercise the back muscles. The most simple exercises can be done already on the second day after childbirth;
- Normalize your weight - excess kilos increase pain after giving birth in the back and in the spine.
Pain after childbirth at the feet of
The process of bearing a child affects almost all the organs and systems of a woman. The musculoskeletal system is no exception. Many women complain that their legs hurt after birth. There are many reasons for this. But basically the painful sensations appear as a result:
- Stretch muscles of the pelvic floor and spine, ligaments of the pubic articulation. Initially, the pain occurs in the lower back, then goes to the feet. At the same time, the woman feels weakness and pain in her legs;
- Varicose veins. The increased volume of blood during pregnancy and the pressure of the growing uterus affect the veins, expanding and lengthening them. Vascular valves do not have time to cope with the reverse outflow of blood, which leads to slowed blood flow and stagnation of blood in the legs;
- Loads on legs during pregnancy and after childbirth;
- Excess weight, which was typed by a woman, bearing a child.
To alleviate your condition, you should never self-medicate. Only the doctor will determine exactly why the legs hurt after giving birth. With the help of medicamental and physiotherapeutic treatment specialist will help to cope with the problem.
Pain after childbirth in joints
During pregnancy, the hormone relaxin, relaxing cartilage, which binds the pelvic bones, is actively released in the body of the expectant mother. It is impossible to overestimate the properties of relaxin - thanks to it the process of birth is much easier. But, unfortunately, the hormone affects not only the bones and ligaments in the pelvic region. During the bearing of the child, the level of relaxin rises by a factor of 10, while it affects all bones, ligaments and joints. That is why most women suffer from joint pain after childbirth.
In the postpartum period, a young mother may also have knee pain. Usually it is caused by excess weight, which provides a tremendous load on the legs.
Sometimes, recent women give birth to painful symptoms in the joints of the hands. Such postnatal pain is characterized by numbness of the fingers( tunnel syndrome).This is due to the compression of the median nerve surrounding tissues.
Like any disease, pain in the joints require the attention of a specialist. If you have joint pain after childbirth, the doctor will help to remove unpleasant sensations and restore mobility of the joints.
In any case, no matter what post-natal pain you are concerned with - immediately contact a doctor. Do not run the disease, because in order to raise a strong baby, the mother should be healthy.
Text: Natalia Novgorodtseva
after the birth the joints of the hands, fingers, back began to ache.
It is necessary to stimulate antimicrobial immunity.
STRENGTHEN ANTIMICROBIAL IMMUNITY
The indicator of weakened antimicrobial immunity, in mild cases, is the presence of a burning sensation and tenderness on the skin of the limbs that are revealed when we begin rubbing our legs or hands with the palm of our hands, or this burning sensation, the soreness is felt by itself, even withouttouching. Such level of weakened antimicrobial immunity will be accompanied by inflammatory processes in the larynx, throat, in the lungs, kidneys and.etc. The presence of aches and aching pain in the bones and joints of the legs and hands is already a signal about the strong suppression of antimicrobial immunity( rheumatism, polyarthritis, arthritis).To strengthen or restore antimicrobial immunity, you need to rub the base of your palm with the back of the hand and the outer area of the forearm to the elbow inclusive, rub your legs: foot on the leg, begin with the lifting of the foot, the shin, from all sides. We rub the knee joints, knead them between their palms. The rubbing is 1-2-3 per day and day after day until the burning sensation and soreness on the extremities disappear completely, and in the case of severely weakened immunity, until we get rid of the aches and pains in the bones and joints of both hands and feet. And this requires a local massage by the joint area. At elevated temperature, grinding should be done 8-10 times a day, spending on the entire massage of the limbs, at a time, about 5 minutes of time. What effect can you expect from such exposure at elevated temperature? First of all, this is a drop in temperature from high figures to 37.5 ° C and lower. The effect appears in just 20-30 minutes. Pain and aches can go away, too, in some cases, even after the first exposure, but that it will never appear again, in mild cases it will take you about two or three weeks to work with yourself. With a strong weakening of immunity, it will be necessary to work for this from 1 to 3 months. Daily rubbing of legs and hands on the effect of antibacterial exposure significantly exceeds the best, most expensive imported, of course, antibiotic of the widest spectrum of action and in this you can quickly see for yourself. Good luck to you.
To the bone carver it is necessary. When I went after the birth, he felt for me and said that my whole spine is staggered and the pelvic bones are displaced. He put everything in place and the pain in his back was gone. Just go to the real bone-man, and not to charlatans, ask for recommendations.
Probably lost a lot of calcium and trace elements. Try to drink multivitamins with trace elements of the company "Vitrum". It comfortably calms tea with mint, with melissa. Check the heart.