What if the knees swell and ache?
What if the knees swell and ache? Of course, do not engage in self-treatment, and visit a specialist to find out the exact diagnosis. Swelling in the knees can occur for many reasons. This includes damage to the knee cartilage, and inflammation of the periarticular bags. The pathological process can be associated with tendons and ligaments. Therefore, before you begin treatment, you must know the exact cause.
If swollen and aching knees, then you need to pay attention to the remaining symptoms. Often people complain of stiffness in joint movements. The knee can not practically make lateral movements and does not completely bend. Often pain in the joint is accompanied by hyperemia. This causes swelling, the affected area is slightly hotter than the other leg. All these symptoms in the complex may indicate the development of arthritis of the knee joint.
Another reason why the knees swell and hurt is bursitis. This disease develops in articular bags, causing a strong inflammation of their mucous membranes. The main symptoms of bursitis are similar to arthritis - they are swelling and swelling, which are often accompanied by redness. The causes of the disease lie in the loads, under which there is a slight deformation of the articular bags. They seem to be flattened. Over time, this condition leads to inflammation. The mucous begins to produce a large amount of liquid, its surpluses do not have time to be absorbed. As a result, edema is formed. The knee swells. There is discomfort when walking, in severe cases the joint becomes inactive and stiff.
The cause of swelling in the knee area can be bruises in the fall. In this case, ligaments and tendons are injured. They become inflamed. The person swells and knees ache, he feels pain when walking and sitting in an uncomfortable position. Such an inflammatory process has several degrees of severity. The length of the treatment depends on how badly the ligament is damaged. Typically, the disease passes in a couple of weeks.So what if you have pain and swelling of your knee? Treatment should be timely. Acute inflammatory processes eventually become chronic. The disease will return again for several years. Currently, there is a large number of folk remedies that help to remove not only the pain syndrome, but also swelling. But do not dwell only on them. Traditional medicine is very effective, but only in combination with drugs prescribed by a doctor.
If the knee is very swollen, the medication is prescribed only after a thorough examination and the delivery of all necessary tests. To relieve the condition and relieve the pain, apply a cold compress. A hot-water bottle with cold water, and a bag of ice will do. This will reduce the tumor a little. When walking, do not forget to use a fixative bandage. But first you need to ask the doctor about this. In some cases, this dressing is contraindicated. And the last. As you know, the knees suffer very much from the loads, so if a person is overweight, he needs to go on a diet and bring the body weight back to normal.
What should I do if my knees are swollen and sore?
If you feel pain, then this clearly indicates the problem. In the event that the knees are swollen and aching, care must be taken immediately. The only question is what causes pain.
Below we consider the most frequent causes of pain in the knee.
Reasons why the knees are swollen and sore
- Gonarthrosis, or, in simple terms, arthrosis of the knee joint. What it is? This is the process of knee joint destruction. With prolonged flow leads to a restriction of mobility and deformation.
- Punishes, gonarthrit. This inflammatory disease of the knee joint, which can be both an independent pathology, and a complication after the transferred illness.
- Meniscal damage. As the name implies, this pain in the knee appears due to injury. In this case, the injury, as a result of which the meniscus was damaged, can be quite insignificant. If the meniscus damage is not treated, then it can go on into a chronic form, and this, in turn, is fraught with the development of deforming arthrosis. People with this trauma complain that their knees are swollen and sore. Meanwhile, edema is a normal condition with a trauma of this kind.
- Disturbance of blood circulation in the joints, or so-called vascular pain. This is not a pathology of the joints, but this problem can accompany a person throughout his life.
- Periarthritis or inflammation of the tendon of the knee joint. This is just the case when the pain manifests itself not so much in the knee, as under the knee, that is, on the reverse side. Pain increases with walking and physical activity.it is characteristic that periarthritis affects women after 40 years who have problems with excess weight.
The nature of the pain will indicate its cause!
Depending on the nature of the pain, you can understand what caused them. Dull, aching pains that increase during movement are a sure sign of arthrosis. If, in addition to this, the knees are swollen and aching, then most likely it's arthritis. With arthritis, the temperature of the joint also increases, that is, the knee becomes hot by touch. Frequent aching pain can indicate thrombosis of the veins of the legs. Since this is a dangerous pathology, the doctor should be contacted immediately. If the pain arose unexpectedly after a jump or fall - there is a trauma to the meniscus. Strong symmetrical pain in the knee joints occurs with rheumatoid arthritis. If the knee is swollen and hot, in 99 cases out of 100 a person has arthritis, so urgent measures must be taken. Of course, there are situations when you immediately need to see a doctor. For example, if the knee is swollen after a bruise, then everything is possible, right up to the crack of the knee cap and the tearing of the meniscus.
If the pains are of a variable nature, then you can alleviate the condition with the help of thermal compresses and ointments, and also with the old proven method - to knead the knee with a warm woolen shawl.
A simple ointment prescription if the knees are swollen and aching
Mix a spoonful of salt with a spoonful of soda, adding 7-10 drops of iodine to the resulting pulp. Then apply the obtained ointment on the knee and wrap it for 15 minutes. Rinse the salt, soda and iodine, and then spread the knee with vitamin cream. Positive dynamics will begin to be traced after 3-4 procedures.
Knee swollen and sore: what to do and how to treat?
If the knee is swollen, this in itself delivers great discomfort, limits mobility and causes maximum inconvenience. Perhaps it's just an easy bruise, but as a rule, the reasons are much deeper than it seems at first glance. If you have swollen knee joint, you are concerned with symptoms such as pain and redness on the outside and inside, then you should immediately consult a doctor who will find out why this symptom appears and will prescribe the appropriate treatment.
Swelling of the knee joints may be a manifestation of arthritis
Why is the knee swollen? There are several reasons for this symptom. Depending on the cause, treatment is also prescribed.
This is an inflammatory process that affects the joints, their membranes and cartilages. Diagnosis of arthrosis occurs after any injuries or transferred infections. The most susceptible arthrosis of the knee joint are:
- elderly people,
- those who work on their legs,
- have a hereditary burden.
If you notice that you have pain in the leg, the joint is swollen, redness on the inside and movements are given with great difficulty, then it is likely that it is arthrosis. Treatment of this disease is carried out with the purpose of removing inflammation and eliminating pain syndrome. Do it better in the hospital.
Medication for arthrosis of the knee joint includes:
- treatment with hormones( Kenalog, hydrocortisone suspension);
- non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs( Paracetamol, Nimesulide, Aspirin, Revmoxicam);
- heating ointments( Apizarthron, Finalgon);
- analgesics( when the knee hurts);
- preparations, strengthening immunity.
In parallel, physiotherapy, gymnastics, massage and traditional medicine are used. In the case where the disease is severe, surgical treatment of arthrosis of the knee joint is shown by draining the joint and removing pus from it. Among the methods of traditional medicine, the treatment of arthrosis of the knee joint with burdock has good efficacy. It is applied to the leg below the femur and fixed with an elastic bandage.
ligaments As a rule, this is their stretching. In this case, the patient is immobilized, he can not step on the affected limb. The patient has joint pain, swelling and redness.
Depending on why the stretch occurred and what is its severity, the treatment can be inpatient or outpatient:
- When stretching the ligaments, first of all, it is necessary to apply cold to the leg, from the outer and inner sides and tie it with a flexible bandage.
- The extremity should be in a raised position.
- Anesthesia is indicated.
- It is necessary to do an easy massage.
When the ligament is ruptured, the knee swells up
The doctor should be consulted in order to properly fix the knee. Surgical intervention is indicated when a rupture and a strong sprain of the ligaments occurred.
Decreased bone strength due to:
- bad habits,
- fragile constitution,
- hormonal imbalance and calcium deficiency.
May occur due to arthrosis. Initially, the disease is asymptomatic, then there is swelling on the outer and inner side of the knee joint and pain syndrome. The disease is dangerous because the patient is prone to frequent fractures of bones.
In the treatment of osteoporosis, preparations aimed at the formation of bone tissue, and hormones are used. It is recommended to use various dietary supplements containing calcium.
A metabolic disorder characterized by the deposition of uric acid salts( urates) in the joints. The cause of the disease can be dysfunction of the kidneys. As a result, the level of uric acid in the blood increases. Gout is symptomatic, similar to acute arthritis.
If the patient complains of inflammation and pain in the knee joint, it is necessary to consult a specialist:
- Such a pain is of a pressing nature and happens more often in the mornings or at night.
- The affected knee is swollen and flushed.
- The temperature at the site of the inflammation increases.
For the elimination of symptoms it is necessary to observe strict bed rest. Under the affected limb, a roller or cushion is placed slightly below the swollen joint. The knee is applied ice from the inner and outer sides.
If the pain has passed, you need to do compresses with Vishnevsky ointment. In parallel with treatment, a strict diet is observed with an increase in the amount of fluid consumed, preferably by mineralized drinking.
This is an inflammation of the knee joint bag. It occurs due to increased workload, limb injuries and arthrosis in the anamnesis. The patient is concerned about redness, swelling and decreased mobility of the knee. The pain is aggravated by movement and may be temporary.
In case of knee injuries, physiotherapy procedures are prescribed.
Relaxation of the knee joint requires relaxation, it is possible to make cold and hot compresses on the knee. It is recommended to take anti-inflammatory drugs. If the knee hurts and the joint is swollen, the doctor prescribes analgesics and local physiotherapy procedures. In severe forms of bursitis, surgical intervention( puncture of the joint bag or endoprosthetics) is performed.
It is an inflammation of the tendons, characterized by growing pain in the knee, inflammation and swelling. It arises from excessive physical exertion, infectious diseases, injuries and disorders of the immune system .With tendonitis, analgesics and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are used. The swollen limb should be at rest, it is desirable to use elastic bandages and an elevated position.
Knee calyx displacement
The causes of displacement are various injuries and knee strikes. The disease is manifested by swelling, pain and deformity. If swollen and severely sore knee, you must immediately apply ice and see a doctor. The lower the degree of damage, the less the consequences.
Treatment consists in limb immobilization, most often with gypsum. If there are fragments, surgical intervention is recommended. In the operation, restore the joint surface and fix the kneecap.
Knee swollen and sore - is it dangerous? The knee swelled - what should I do? Several restorative exercises for the knees.how to cure arthritis of the knee? Inflammation of the knee - who will provide qualified treatment?- Restoration of joints and spine
If knee is swollen and hurts , there may be several reasons. To establish an accurate diagnosis, Doctor of Medical Sciences Professor Bubnovsky Sergey Mikhailovich proposes to examine the entire musculoskeletal system.
If the knee swelled as a result of a trauma, then a spasm appeared in the adjacent muscles and leg ligaments, preventing normal movement of blood, lymph, etc. As a result, there was accumulation of fluid in the structural tissues of the joint.
That to facilitate the state of Dr. Bubnovsky SM.advises to do first?
As a first aid, use a cold compress. And, if possible, performing special exercises that increase blood flow in the muscles adjacent to the diseased knee. You can also massage the lower leg and thigh.
The purpose of such actions is restoration in muscles and ligaments of microcirculation of blood. In no case can the joint be heated by ointments or hot baths. Inflammation can go on.
Inflammation of the knee may also be a consequence of hip joint disease or lumbar spine osteochondrosis. So do not rush to sin on the joint that hurts.
Dr. Bubnovsky S, M, claims that by identifying and eliminating the true cause, one can get rid of its consequences, such as swelling and pain in the knees. Otherwise, inflammation of the knee can be treated long and without a positive result.
You can go through the necessary diagnostics for this at the kinesitherapist at one of the certified centers of Dr. SM Bubnovsky. As an acquaintance of the author of the article, who suffered from pain in the joint, did this.
He told that according to the results of the survey he was assigned an individual treatment program, taking into account side diseases, health status and age.
Previously, he used non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, designed to anesthetize and relieve inflammation of the joint. But, according to his responses, the effect of reducing the pain syndrome with every injection or pill became less and less continuous.
The disease itself - knee inflammation also failed to treat well.
With the beginning of studies in the center of SM Bubnovsky. knee arthritis to the genuine joy of my friend - the long-suffering man began to noticeably surrender his position.
Due to what happened? After all, no medicine was prescribed to him. At the same time, the pain gradually subsided. Edema subsided.
The reason for this was the increased blood flow through the capillaries located around the damaged joint. This process is provided by the deep muscles of the joint, functionally restored when properly performed by a physician-kinesitherapy practitioner.
As a result, the nutrition of the diseased joint with microelements and water was improved, and also, drainage - outflow of slags and toxins, and the knee began to return to life.
Treatment in the center is under the supervision of doctors and instructors. Therefore, the approach to the issue of restoring health is provided by a professional.
Probably, in your locality such medical institution has not been opened yet. Although in Russia they are already working about eighty. Or you do not have the opportunity to attend because of employment at work. Such life situations are often encountered.
For those who for some reason are not able to start their studies in such a center, and the knee is swollen and hurts, interferes with free movement and sleep soundly, there are several simple exercises for self-fulfillment.
exercises for knees
If the knee is swollen and you are diagnosed with arthritis, in between training sessions in the center of SM Bubnovsky.or with an independent restoration of the joint, there is no need to waste time. Improve the situation with the joint can be done with the exercises for the knees .
They are also developed and practically tested by the esteemed Dr. S.M.Bubnovsky for treatment, including knee joints.
Their goal is to increase arterial and venous blood flow through the vessels, providing nutrition and drainage of this joint due to the inclusion in the work of deep muscles.
Exercise for knees # 1
The starting position is lying on your stomach on the floor. Bend and unbend one and then the other leg in the knee joint to a 90 degree angle. The number of repetitions is up to 20 in the approach.
It is necessary to perform movements under load, having fastened a rubber band on the foot or shin through the sliding cuff.
Exercise for knees №2
The starting position is lying on the back. The rubber band with the cuff is also fastened to the shins. Therapeutic movements consist in drawing parallel to the floor of the foot under load away from the support, for which the shock absorber is fixed. The exercise is done first for one leg, then for the other.
Then the position of the body relative to the support must be changed so that the working leg is diverted to the other side.
Strange as it may seem at first glance, the exercises that develop the foot muscles, which are described in the article "Remedy for gout," positively influence the decrease of knee .
Indirectly through the circulatory system they contribute to the reduction of of knee inflammation .They are also developed and practically tested by Sergei Mikhailovich Bubnovsky.
When self-selecting exercises for the knees, remember that they should not create additional compression in the joint.
What if the knee is swollen and sore?
Almost all diseases and injuries of the knee joint are accompanied by the development of edema and inflammation of soft tissues. If you have swollen knee and it hurts - there can be many reasons.
Possible causes of swelling and pain
- Knee ligament injury. If it breaks, stretches, or otherwise damages the knee ligaments, it swells noticeably, there is a strong sharp pain and a sense of instability. For example, if the anterior cruciate ligament is damaged - severe pain and joint instability will not allow you to step on the aching leg, walking will be almost impossible.
- Inflammation of tendons - tendonitis. Tendons are thick, dense fibers of the connective tissue with which the muscles attach to the bones. When they are irritated, inflamed or damaged, the knee swells, and when walking, running or rotating movements in the joint, there is a sharp pain.
- Inflammation of the joint bag( bursitis) leads to inflammation, a pronounced tumor and reddening of the soft tissues around the knee joint. When bending the leg, severe pain occurs.
- Dislocation of the patella is accompanied by a tumor, discomfort, difficulty walking. With the straightening of the leg, the pain intensifies, sometimes it is not possible to straighten the leg to the end.
- Knee injury of the knee joint is accompanied by a tumor, redness and pain during movement.
- Rheumatoid arthritis is a debilitating chronic disease in which the knee can be swollen and swollen during any movement, especially in the morning.
- Osteoporosis is accompanied by a tumor and pain of varying severity, discomfort occurs when the joint moves. Often the pains are weather-dependent( intensified before any weather changes).
- Septic arthritis is accompanied by a tumor, redness, pain, sometimes - fever.
- When gout , the knee hurts, swells, redness appears, suddenly there is severe pain, which lasts for several days, and then ceases.
As you can see, there are a lot of reasons for the appearance of a tumor and pain in the knee, and can not independently determine why they originated in your particular case - it is impossible. To do this, seek medical attention.
Diagnostic methods and treatmentAfter examination of the patient's knee, the physician can prescribe an X-ray examination, computed tomography( CT) or MRI.If there is a possible infection, you will need to take a blood test. In some cases, the puncture of the joint is performed to clarify the diagnosis: through a small puncture, a sample of blood or intra-articular fluid is taken for analysis.
Treatment will depend entirely on the diagnosis.
If you feel severe discomfort and intense pain in the knee - before calling a doctor, you can try to remove these symptoms. Here are the methods of rapid home treatment:
- Give the knee a break, try not to load the aching leg as much as possible.
- Apply ice for 15-20 minutes to reduce swelling and pain. If there is no ice at hand - you can use any item from the freezer( a package of ice cream dumplings, and a piece of frozen meat).
- Compress from tincture of horse chestnut flowers. For 50 grams of flowers, take 500 ml of vodka, stir the mixture in a glass container for a week in a cool dry place, then rub the knee overnight or with pain.
- Compress from a mixture of iodine, camphor, medical alcohol( taken in a 1: 1: 1 ratio) and 10 tablets of analgin. Analgin dissolve in a mixture of alcohols and iodine, compress on the diseased knee. Hold for about 30 minutes, then when the pain subsides, gently wash off with warm water and resemble
for a while. If you manage to take off the pain for a while, this is no reason to postpone the visit to the doctor. Do not wait for complications, try to solve the problem immediately!
Everyone can get a knee injury or get arthritis, but there are categories of people who are constantly at risk:
- People are overweight. Excess weight significantly increases the load on the knees even with normal walking, because of which the joints can deform and collapse.
- People whose activities are associated with high physical exertion, for example, athletes.
- In women after 40 years, the risk of osteoporosis is significantly increased, and in general the representatives of the weaker sex are more prone to rupture of knee ligaments than men.
- People with sedentary lifestyle who lack muscle flexibility. Such muscles are worse supporting the knee joint and do not smooth the load on it.
- People with certain anatomical features, for example, flat feet or legs of different lengths.
If you know that you are at risk, try not to overload your knees without good reason. People with excess weight should think about adjusting their lifestyle and diet, because excess weight is reflected not only on the joints, but also on the heart, blood vessels and other internal organs. And do not take care of your health lightly - pain and swelling of the knee should be the reason for an early call for a doctor.
- Inga10 September 2014 17: 28 I think if the knee is swollen and sore, you need to immediately call an ambulance or taxi and go to the surgeon for an examination and be sure to take an X-ray. Otherwise, how to understand the cause of pain? It may be a fracture of a thread, and not just a dislocation. If the pain is completely unbearable, then you can drink an anesthetic pill. Better - ibuprofen. Or to smear with ointment what-string for joints.
- Ann September 13, 2014 17: 06 This is yes! I did not know that the causes of pain in the knee can be so much. I know one not very comforting example. My uncle began to hurt his knee, but he somehow did not pay attention to it until the pain became too strong. Has addressed to the doctor, have told or said that its knee joint is damaged, and it is necessary to replace it with a new one. But he refused to do the surgery because of his overweight. So my uncle still walks with a wand, lame.
- Irina14 september 2014 01: 18My knees suffered very badly during the school sections on basketball. It feels like someone has jinxed me then: I constantly earned myself either a bruise or a stretching of ligaments. Once the stretching was very strong - I could not attack my aching leg at all. But all the surgeons of the hospital then knew me in person, I visited them every month)
- Anna29 September 2014 01: 41I never take much time for the doctor, I try to take off swelling and pain without a lot of medicines and tablets. Now many different means for alleviating discomfort. I here use it special knee pads, which need to be worn for a while to reduce discomfort. There was a time when to reduce the load had to go on a diet and after it to maintain the weight in the norm.
- Vladimir21 October 2014 23: 41Oh, it's useless, Anna, do not hurry to the doctor! With pains in the knees, and with swollen, especially, you can not joke. And any kind of folk lotions to treat such things is also not recommended. You do not know the exact reason why your knees hurt. This may be a sign of a rather serious disease: from knee ligament damage to osteoporosis. And only the doctor will be able to make an accurate diagnosis!
- Andrey30 September 2014 11: 20I am also not a fan of various medications and ointments for the treatment of pain in the joints or muscles. I try first to be treated with folk methods. I do various compresses and rubbing, well, it's certainly in case if there is nothing serious. But if the problem is serious and the pain is acute, then it is natural to go to the doctor and do not have to be at home at home as some say.
Knee swelling and pain, arthrosis, ointments do not help, how to cure the joint?
you know.it was my mother's.and she too was treated with all sorts of advice from aunts and grandmothers.but as a doctor I did not listen.so healed.and when they made a puncture of the joint, there was a lot of it there and with an admixture of pus.so that's my own. Treated very long.there were severe pains.in hospital lay.nothing helped.wanted to narcotic analgesics plant. Mom suffered this infernal pain so as not to prmedol or omnopon. I then agreed to this, if only my mother could not tolerate these suffering. She was so weak she was.in a current of half a year she on legs or foots all таки has risen.she was diagnosed with fever. This is a combination of arthritis, conjunctivitis and chlamydial infection.so that jogging to the doctor
No one No
can be manual. Can it be dislocated? ??
hospital and doctors work wonders
Tablets "Diclofenac" - 1 pc. Once a day, 5-7 days
Prepparat Alflutop, vitamins Milgamma
externally DIMEXIDE DIVERGED.The pharmacy sells a concentrate of dimexide, it must be diluted( 1 part dimexide for 2-10 parts water, maximum is allowed 50% solution, i.e., 1: 1), they moisten the tissue, which is applied to the affected area, covered with polyethylene, and on topsomething warm( scarf).for 20 to 30 minutes once a day for 10 to 15 days. Particularly strong effect, if you spread the joint with a voltarene or butadione and put a dimexide compress on it. WITH THE LOVE - REMOVE.
inside ortophene for a tablet 2-3 times a day after a meal 5 days IF THE STOMACH IS HEALTHY.If the patient - replace with movalis, nimesil or celecoxib( tselebreks) 2 times a day.
Exposure of cold or heat to the joint can reduce pain. It is difficult to predict what will be more effective in your case, so you have to try both ways and choose the one that helps you.
When the pain decreases, it is necessary:
- do not wear weights, avoid overloads( long standing and walking, especially over uneven terrain or stairs, running, jumping, fitness, hard physical work)
- use the walking stick for long walking and standing
- wearshoes with a low wide heel with a soft elastic sole
- check on the flatfoot and if it is - use the insoles
- to engage in exercise therapy( not simple, namely, therapeutic!) Also useful are swimming and gin water)
- for light exacerbations, take massage and physiotherapy courses - you can master the massage technique yourself and buy a device for home physiotherapy, there are many of them, it is better to choose with magneto- and laser therapy
It is also useful for sanatorium treatment where there are radon and hydrogen sulphidesources, mud therapy, swimming in the sea and procedures with sea water.
When excess body weight is recommended, swimming and limiting fatty, sweet, floury.
For any arthrosis, drugs that normalize the exchange in the cartilaginous tissue of the joints are necessary - chondroprotectors Arthra, Dona, Structum, Teraflex, Chondrazamine, Chondroitin, Glucosamine. Do not confuse them with dietary supplements. The basis of these chondroprotectors are chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine sulfate. These are natural substances, they are contained in food and are integral components of articular cartilage, so if they are deficient, the damaged cartilage is not restored.
Chondrosamine is a domestic analogue of the best Teraflex preparation, only 2 times cheaper, for a course of 3-4 packs - 2 capsules 2-3 times a day, the course - 3 months, then 1 month break, and repeat the course.
Complete treatment with chondroprotectors begins AFTER RINKING OF INFLAMMATION - when the pain has decreased. Treatment with chondroprotectors for oral administration should be long: the action usually begins after 3 months, and a steady effect - at least after 6 months. These drugs are specifically designed for long-term use and are usually well tolerated.
Do sit-ups on a chair or half-squat at a slow pace. Repeat 10-15 times. Full squats are harmful!
Rotation of the shin by weight. Raise one leg at an angle of 90 degrees, bending it at the knee, and perform rotational movements with the shin from the knee clockwise and counterclockwise. In this case, it is necessary to keep the position of the thigh of this leg immovable. Repeat 10-15 times with each foot.
Sit dangling legs and chattering with your feet.
The volume of movements should be increased gradually. If the exercise is worse - do not!
Memo for a patient with osteoarthritis who does not want to be fooled
[link blocked by administration]
Osteoarthritis and Arthritis
[link blocked by administration]
Other responders, except Inuski, are confused - what they advise, suitable only for the spine.
Continue to use the medications prescribed by your doctor or take a survey from another specialist.
You can use another tincture on herbs ARTROVIT, it's just for the joints, arthrosis,
try to learn the mood of Sytin, they can either read or listen in the audio.[link is blocked by the decision of the project administration]
you have already been advised And, that is characteristic, not seeing your joint. Take the time, go to the doctor. Though the diagnosis will be. ..
- chondroethin forte with arthritis, otorhiasis and osteochondrosis sost6 glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, carrot kelp, field horsetail, white willow bark, turmeric, nettle, siberica, vitamins C DB B9 D3
-arnizine for joints on mountain arnica, Extras.clover, kelp, horsetail field, calamus, rosemary, St. John's wort, calendula, thousand.ginger, blackcurrant seed oil, Greek.and cedar.nut oil mint oil, cinnamon, bee venom