How can you treat gout on your legs at home
An inflamed joint on your toe due to the deposition of uric acid crystals
Gout is an inflammation of the joints, characterized by the deposition of crystals of uric acid salts. Usually, the disease begins to develop in those who have already reached the age of 40.The male part of the population is more susceptible to the disease than the female.
The disease affects any joints: fingers and toes, elbows and knee joints, feet. Risk factors can be concomitant diseases - diabetes, high blood pressure, eating disorders, and hereditary predisposition. Gout is classified into two forms: primary( heredity) and secondary( consequence of other diseases, for example, leukemia).
Acute seizures can often occur when taking alcoholic beverages. Gout causes a sharp bout of pain and causes a lot of suffering to the patient. To treat the disease is necessary at the first signs of its appearance.
Causes, symptoms and diagnosis of
The cause of gout on the legs can be simple overeating, excessive consumption of spicy and fatty foods, especially meat products. Too much passion for alcoholic beverages also contributes to the development of the disease. A sedentary lifestyle and nervous overwork of the body - all these factors can trigger the development of the disease.
A gout attack usually occurs suddenly and is accompanied by reddening of the inflamed area and intense pain. Very often the disease affects the joint on the big toe. Acute painful sensations occur at any touch to the affected area. The reason for this condition is inadequate kidney excretion of uric acid from the human body.
Pain can suddenly arise and subside. It is very rare cases where the pain in the legs does not recede within a few weeks. If during this period, do not pay due attention to the disease, then the development of complications is almost guaranteed.
Diagnostic image of the patient indicates a negative change in the joints
Diagnosis of gout can be done with the help of laboratory studies. First of all, it is necessary to establish the level of uric acid in the blood and the daily rate of urine output from the body. When making a diagnosis, it is very important to study the general condition of the kidneys and urinary tract. This is done by ultrasound.
Diet as a method of treating gout
In the treatment of gout, it is extremely important to adhere to dietary nutritional standards. From the diet, it is necessary to exclude or significantly reduce the intake of all products containing uric acid compounds. This is necessary to reduce the content of uric acid in the blood.
All products containing purine and nitrogen containing bases( eg, liver, kidney, brain, tongue) should be categorically excluded from food. It is recommended only a small amount of low-fat meat, 200-300 g per week. Prepared food should be extremely fresh. The consumption of salt is reduced to 5 g per day.
However, in the treatment of gout, in no case should you starve, so as not to increase the level of uric acid in the blood. Only by observing strict dietary recommendations can one effectively fight the disease. The attending physician will help you choose the right medicament for treating gout on your legs.
With strong pain, tablets with anti-inflammatory action are prescribed. The medicine should reduce the pain syndrome. The main task at the initial stage of treatment is to relieve the pain and alleviate the condition of the patient. Gout is treated long and systematically. Therapy is carried out until the development of the disease is completely stopped, and sometimes a final cure is possible. Basic therapy is prescribed after blockade of initial exacerbation.
Therapy is usually aimed at maintaining the entire musculoskeletal system of the body. Treatment of gout on the legs can be done at home.
To spend at home gout treatment on your legs, you will not need large material costs. Folk remedies have been used since ancient times, their recipes are passed down from generation to generation. There are many simple home remedies for gout on the legs, accessible to every person.
If you are still wondering how to treat gout, here are some effective recipes.
- You can prepare a home ointment. Mix butter with alcohol in a 1: 1 ratio. After the evaporation of alcohol from the gruel, the ointment is ready. To rub a foot it is necessary daily and before a dream.
- For an emollient compress, 10 ml of iodine and 5 tablets of aspirin are needed. Spread the inflamed place and leave a warming compress for the night.
- Pour 300 g of sage grass 5 liters of boiled water. This is a wonderful tincture for taking baths. The effect will be achieved by cooling to the maximum tolerable temperature when steaming the affected area. To hover feet is recommended daily for a month.
- The method of treatment with honey, soda and mustard powder will be effective. All the ingredients must be mixed in equal parts. The resulting mixture is superimposed on a previously steamed sore spot. Wrap the leg with a plastic wrap and leave overnight. Repeat daily for 2 weeks.
- In traditional medicine, the usual watermelon is used to treat gout. The flesh of the berries should be eaten, and rubbed the affected areas with a crust.
- Apples perfectly prevent the formation of uric acid by the body.
Preventive measures in the first place should be aimed at the transition to a healthy lifestyle. Observe the food culture. Physical activity should consist in a uniform distribution of loads, frequent walks in the fresh air.
Foot massage will lead to rapid resorption of exudate and elimination of muscle tension. Sanatorium treatment will also help reduce the risk of the disease. Take care of yourself and your body and be healthy!
How it is possible to treat gout at homeMany people are wondering: how to cure gout with the help of home remedies. Before answering it, it is necessary to understand the nature and causes of this ailment. Due to a malfunction in the metabolic processes, there is a violation of salt metabolism, which leads to the deposition of urates( urine crystals) in the joints. Finally, you can not cure gout at home, but you can alleviate the pain and reduce the risk of relapse.
Gout is a serious enough disease, it can lead to disability. Irresponsible approach to its treatment is impossible. And rely only on non-traditional methods of therapy at home is not worth it, it can lead to irreversible processes and serious complications. For example, a pathology such as a gouty kidney may occur. When hyperuricemia accumulates a large number of urates, and there is a risk that the kidney will not cope with their inference. This complication often occurs when the primary manifestation of the disease. Subsequently, pathology can affect other organs and systems of the body.
Often gout is accompanied by phlebitis, nephritis, atherosclerosis, neuralgia, neurasthenia and certain diseases of the eye. The reasons for such an exchange pathology are unbalanced nutrition, excessive consumption of meat, spices, alcohol and tobacco. A significant impact on these processes have a genetic predisposition, kidney disease, broken urate synthesis. Also gout develops with endocrine abnormalities and hypodynamia.
Symptoms of gouty arthritis
If you discover the first symptoms of this disease, you need to see a doctor and perform a series of tests. If the diagnosis is confirmed, it is important to consult a physician about the methods of therapy. Only a qualified person can give the right advice and explain how to treat gout at home.The main symptoms of gout include:
- severe pain, especially when moving;
- crunch in joints at any load;
- discoloration of the skin around the affected areas;
- sensation of numbness;
- high body temperature;
- swelling of the joints.
Joints with gout may be deformed. As a result, there will be difficulties with movement, an attack of ailment will be accompanied by unbearable pain. You can not start a disease, because a person risks becoming disabled, because the old form will not be able to return the deformed joints. Treatment will only avoid possible complications.
Treatment of the disease with home remediesFolk remedies will be effective only if the patient does not refuse to take medication prescribed by the doctor. And first of all you need to adjust the food. To eliminate disturbances in salt metabolism, it is important to minimize salt intake as much as possible.
You can not cure gout with the help of natural home remedies. But to reduce the degree of manifestation of symptoms during periods of relapse can be. With the help of home procedures, pain is quite effective. As a rule, acute attacks last from 5 to 7 days. And during this period should take non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Treatment of gout at home involves various procedures using natural remedies. It is also recommended to perform simple physical exercises. Many doctors say that it is very useful to conduct urine therapy, soar your legs in a heated urine. It is useful and effective to make different compresses. The best are compresses using honey and salt.1 tablespoon of each component should be put on gauze and apply it to the affected areas on the legs. You can also make compresses with the addition of red clay and wine vinegar.
During the period of exacerbation, the use of herbal infusions is very helpful. It is necessary to use herbs that normalize the production of uric acid or remove the substance from the body. Such herbs include mint, dill, calendula, and red bilberry. It is very useful to use herbal tea, which contains the roots of wheatgrass( 20 g), violet trichrome( 30 g), burdock root( 25 g) and Veronica officinalis( 20 g).All these herbs should be mixed, fried 40 grams per liter of hot boiled water and let stand for 20 minutes. To eat 3 times a day, the first mug to drink in the morning on an empty stomach.
How to relieve pain in
gout Pain can be removed with aspirin and iodine. In this way, inflammation is also eliminated. Acetylsalicylic acid must be dissolved in iodine, in proportions of 10 g iodine per 5 tablets of aspirin. The resulting consistency should be applied to the affected areas at night. Iodine can be added to the water and make baths. Requires 9 drops of iodine per 3 liters of water. Painful sensation well removes activated charcoal. It must be crushed, add flax seed to the oil and lubricate the mixture with diseased joints. These procedures can be done within a month.
For the elimination of severe pain in the hands and feet help radon, hydrogen sulphide and sodium chloride baths. Radon and hydrogen sulphide can be taken only in sanatoriums. A sodium chloride is easy to make at home. To do this, you should collect water in the bath with a temperature of about 38 degrees and add to it 1.5-2 kg of ordinary rock salt. Then you need to immerse the diseased joints in water for 20 minutes and do this procedure for 10-15 days. But such baths are contraindicated for people suffering from cardiovascular diseases.
Ointment from kerosene relieves pain painfully. To make it, you need 50 g of kerosene, 50 g of vegetable oil, 30 g of laundry soap and about one glass of soda. It is necessary to mix all these ingredients thoroughly and rub until the ointment is completely absorbed. Another ointment can be made from butter and alcohol, taking them in equal proportions. Oil should be warmed up well, removed from heat and pour alcohol. Then burn in a frying pan and wait until the flame completely goes out. After this, you can rub the ointment into the joints on the legs or hands, store it in the refrigerator.
If an attack occurs, to effectively fight the disease you need to comply with all the prescriptions of the doctor in charge. The most important is to follow a diet. If the body gets harmful food, it will negatively affect the level of production of salt of uric acid.
There are many methods for treating gout at home, and almost all give positive results. But if you do not approach treatment in a complex way, you can damage your own body.
How to treat gout( gouty arthritis) on the legs
Gouty arthritis is known for many centuries. It occurs mainly in people who eat a lot of fatty foods and alcohol, with hereditary predisposition, as well as in men and women, hitting the joints and connective tissues of the fingers and toes, wrists, puscles, and occasionally the elbows and knee joints. The joints of the big toes are most prone to gout.
Description and causes of development of
Gout is a disease associated with a metabolic disorder and an increase in the blood level of uric acid. In healthy people, this acid is excreted from the body by the kidneys, in those suffering from gout, it lingers in the body. There is a deposit of uric acid in the joints in the form of sodium monounrate( a poorly soluble white powder).The very process of deposition causes inflammation and an acute painful gouty attack.
If gout attacks can not be treated, limb damage may occur, joint mobility may be restricted, white nodules filled with salt deposits( tofusi) may form under the skin. Nodules can appear in the area of the joints damaged by gout or behind the auricles.
How to treat gout on the legs
Symptoms of the disease
The first signs indicating the presence of the disease are:
- acute pain syndrome( especially at night), accompanied by burning and pulsation in the joint;
- redness of the skin over the affected joint( from red to purple and purple hues);
- local temperature increase;
At the onset of the disease, seizures occur with prolonged interruptions, however, as arthritis moves to a chronic condition, the joint is increasingly destroyed, and the breaks between exacerbations are becoming shorter.
Sample gout on the legs
Diagnosis of arthritic arthritis on the legs
At the first signs indicating the presence of the disease, it is necessary to consult an arthrologist or rheumatologist. If the disease is started, an experienced doctor will diagnose after a visual inspection. However, no additional research is indispensable. First of all, this is the direction of the x-ray image of the feet and brushes, which will reveal gouty areas, as well as a biochemical blood test. And the level of uric acid should be assessed not only at the time of attack, but also in breaks between exacerbations. The reason for this - uric acid, which at the time of the attack is concentrated in the affected area, while the level of its content in the blood drops slightly.
Diagnosis of gangrene with rengen
The test that most accurately confirms gout is arthrocentesis( synovial fluid analysis) of the joint. In this study, the presence of deposits of uric acid salts is detected. If there is a tumor or redness, this type of diagnosis is not used.
Treatment of gout on the legs
The type of treatment prescribed depends on the degree of gouty arthritis, but, nevertheless, the approach should be comprehensive, and the patient must treat the treatment with all responsibility, without throwing it between periods of exacerbation.
- Drug treatment means prescribing pain medications( voltaren, nimulide, ibuprofen, etc.), non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs( colchicine, indomethacin and others) and medications that inhibit the formation of uric acid( purinol or allopurinol).In addition, the treatment is prescribed anti-gouty drug - colchicine.
At the moment there are many medications for the treatment of gout
- Locally on the diseased site, you can put an alcohol-containing compress or cryotherapy( with ice) to reduce inflammation and pain syndrome.
- A sick gout is obliged to follow a diet, drink more liquid and exclude alcohol and fatty foods from the diet. If the diet is not adhered to, the level of uric acid in the body will be reduced, which can lead to urolithiasis and worsening of the affected joints.
- Physiotherapy has a positive effect on the limbs affected by gouty arthritis. In the period between bouts are shown: ultrasound, mud therapy, phonophoresis with hydrocortisone. During the seizures, procedures such as UV and pulse currents are prescribed.
- Plasmapheresis has a positive effect on the course of treatment. To do this, the patient is sampled a portion of blood, which is separated by a special unit into plasma and shaped elements, which are returned to the patient, and the plasma is disposed of. Plazmarez allows you to reduce the level of uric acid in the blood, to remove the inflammatory process.
The process of plasmapheresis in a patient
- Surgical intervention becomes feasible for large lesions of tissues and joints, in the presence of tofusov large size. This type of surgical intervention is prescribed only on the condition that drug treatment does not bring a positive result.
Treatment of leg gout with folk remedies
- A pack of fish( the fillet should be applied to a sore spot, wrapped in film, insulated and left overnight), applied for 10 days.
Compression of fish for the treatment of gout
- Trituration with activated charcoal( 1/2 cup activated charcoal grind to powder and mix with a small amount of water and 1 tablespoon flaxseed) spend the night until complete recovery.
- Ointment from butter and alcohol( butter must be melted and mixed in equal parts with alcohol, the mixture ignited until completely burned alcohol) is applied to the diseased areas until the pain syndrome disappears.
- Solution of iodine and aspirin( 10 ml of iodine mixed with 5 tablets of acetylsalicylic acid to a monotonous mass) is used in the form of rubbing, after which wear socks or gloves.
- Baths with iodine( three drops of water will be needed: 9 drops of iodine, 3 teaspoons of baking soda) help reduce uric acid deposits.
- Phytotherapy( herbs are used for baths and for oral administration, for example chamomile, linden and string) positively affects the general condition of the patient and allows to speed up the healing process.
- Ointment from sea salt( 0.5 kg of salt is poured with boiling water and put on fire until the moisture evaporates completely, then add 200 g of Vaseline, mix and apply as a compress for the night, warmed from above with a cloth).
- For the treatment of gout, lard is used, rubbing the pieces into the periarticular areas or tied for the night.
- Onion broth( 2-3 uncleaned bulbs are poured with water and boiled until softened) take 3 times a day 3 times a day for half a glass before eating for 10-15 days.
Rapid treatment of gout at home.
It is now known that gout is an inflammatory disease of the tissue joints that cause acute pain and small swelling. Most often the disease develops as a result of long-term deposition in the human body of crystals of uric acid, and mostly the crystals fall into the joints and surrounding tissues. So, if you are still diagnosed with gout disease, then the following measures should be taken immediately, which are primarily used as a treatment for gout at home:
Relief of pain during a particularly violent attack.
In order to prevent pain from worrying you, try to provide complete peace for inflamed tissues and joints of the body. And, this rest should be carried out until you do not understand exactly what the pain did not start to subside after the attack. Experts say. What is the average time that must pass from the beginning of the attack, about 24 hours.
Try to slightly lift the painful joints of the tissues.
To do this, it is necessary to remove the inflammation that has appeared with the help of ice or cold water. After this, use special non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs to relieve muscle pain. The most important tool. Which is contraindicated for gout, this is aspirin, as when taking it, a drastic change in the level of uric acid may occur, and this will only complicate the symptoms of the disease.
Now you can prevent repeated attacks of gout.
Treatment of gout at home is mainly to ensure that you follow your own indicators. Especially it concerns weight. Try to control your weight as much as possible, as often excess weight is a real risk factor for gout. Well, if you have long been overweight, then to solve this problem you will help a diet with a particularly low content of fatty acids. In order to properly choose your own diet, you need to see a doctor who will help you fight the manifestations of gout. The most important thing is not to fall into a debilitating diet, and start starving unreasonably. In addition, try to avoid various low-calorie diets and modern dietary teas. Such drugs are mainly pathogenic agents, and only increase the amount of uric acid in the body. And this, in turn, will cause another attack of gout.
Also, the treatment of gout at home is based on a restriction on the use of alcohol, especially beer. Alcohol has the ability to reduce the secretion of uric acid from the kidneys, which will cause a sharp increase in the content of uric acid in the patient's body and severe pain. Also, limit the regular consumption of roasted meat and canned seafood. At their core they have a large amount of purine substance and also contribute to an increase in the uric acid content in the body.
In order for rapid treatment of gout without complications, you should talk with your doctor about how and how long it takes to take this or that drug. Certain methods of treatment, such as treatment of gout with iodine, require careful use of the drug, which can cause unwanted side effects. In particular, tablets that are made to reduce salt and water in the patient's body consist of diuretics and nicotinic acid, the regular use of which, even in small doses, can increase the overall level of uric acid and sudden attacks. So, try to know everything in order and not risk your health if you are not absolutely sure of the effectiveness of this or that remedy, which treats gout at home. It is best to consult your doctor again.
In case of multiple joints, non-steroid antibiotics are prescribed.
If the disease has gone far, the doctor may prescribe stronger remedies that reduce edema and suppress the synthesis of urea:
Acute attacks of gout are removed by injection directly into the joint. The injection is done once, but in some cases it is necessary to repeat it.
If diseases associated with metabolic disorders( for example, diabetes) are identified, the doctor determines the treatment regimen for these diseases.
Control of excess uric acid
To limit the concentration in the body of uric acid are prescribed:
- Aspirin in small doses to suppress the secretion of uric acid.
- Butadione has a moderate effect, side effects are possible.
- Anthuran is the most effective drug today. It significantly reduces the presence of uric acid in the blood. A full normalization is possible within 2-3 weeks.
- Ketazone in parallel has an anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect.
- BENEMIDE is widely recognized as a very effective remedy. Can be used for a long time constantly. Breaks are prescribed up to 5 months in the case of long-term therapeutic effect.
- Atofan is able to relieve an acute attack. But it is used very carefully because of side effects.
- Urodan increases the solubility of urine formations.
A modern way of treating leg gum involves electromagnetic exposure or electrophoresis .With the help of electrical microcurrents, the salts formed undergo destruction, and uric acid is eliminated from the body. The most modern method of purifying blood is the use of a special apparatus called "Plasmophoresogemosorption".
Another progressive method of treating gout and arresting seizures is the cryoapheresis of .It is based on the use of low temperatures, affecting the blood and its constituent elements. This method:
- preserves and returns to the bloodstream cellular elements and nutrients in the maximum amount,
- simultaneously removes uric acid and other components of the final exchange chain from the blood plasma, which must be removed from the body.
As an auxiliary method is treatment in a sanatorium and in a resort. In these places, there are all possibilities for a full range of physiotherapy procedures, including massage and physiotherapy.
If the course of the disease becomes particularly severe, resort to surgical removal of the outgrowths of the diseased joint.
Treatment with folk remedies
Decoctions and infusions
To remove excess urea from the body, folk medicine advises drinking decoctions and infusions, for example:
- Infusion of cranberry leaves. A glass of boiling water pours 20 g of leaves. Insists half an hour. Drink during the day several times a tablespoon.
- Juice of dioecious nettle take three times a day for 1 tsp.
- Decoction of birch leaves. For two glasses of boiling water, two tablespoons of leaves.10 minutes to boil and insist for half an hour. After filtering, drink a quarter cup while eating.
- Decoction of garlic and lemon. Very effective. Through the meat grinder, skip four lemons, chop three cloves of garlic. Pour the mixture with boiling water( 7 glasses) and insist 24 hours in a dark place. Take in the morning before meals for 3 tablespoons.l.
Baths and compresses
A good result is obtained when treating gout with herbal baths. They can be prepared from:
- sage leaf,
- oat straw.
It is useful to soar your feet in a hot solution with laundry soap( rub half a piece) and salt( half-packs).
A simple and effective compress prepared from 250 g of salt, which should be boiled in 100 g of water until the water evaporates. Then the medical vaseline( 200 g) is squeezed into the salt, and everything is mixed. Warm the compress on your aching legs and hold for the night.
A good tool for treating painful cones on the toes is a compress made from chemist's medicine bile. After 15 procedures, the pain passes. And as a result of 40-45 procedures, the lump resolves.
More complex composition of the compress of medical bile( 1 bottle) involves the addition of camphor alcohol( 160 g), red hot pepper( 1 tbsp.).The composition in the bank should stand for a week in a dark cool place.
Sometimes the pain is removed by applying ice to the affected joint. In other cases, dry heat is more effective( for example, a blanket, a heating pad).But this means for a short while removes manifestations of the disease.
The role of the correction of nutrition
A good result in the treatment of gout is compliance with the diet. With it, you can greatly reduce the level of urea in the body. We should not forget about unloading days.
You need to drink up to three liters of liquid per day:
Gout treatment with folk remedies. Cones on legs. How to treat gout.
Gout is a disease with metabolic disorders as a result of malnutrition. In the absence of enzyme, dissolving salts of uric acid, in the joint cavity and partially in the kidneys, microcrystals of uric acid are precipitated. In the body there are entire depots of urinary stones.
All the processes of stone congestion - as a result of obesity, endocrine diseases, diabetes, kidney failure, metabolic disorders.
If there is a scaling problem, you need to monitor the blood levels of uric acid: in men the threshold should not exceed 0.42 mmol / l, and in women the maximum limit is 0.37 mmol / l.
Excess sugar, salt, meat and fatty foods exacerbate the joints. Useful for the joints of dairy products, as well as food rich in vitamin E - fish, nuts, vegetable oils.
TREATMENT OF MEDICAL BLOOM PRESSURE.
1 - A good remedy that helps with painful bumps on the toes is a compress with medical bile. Buy at the pharmacy one bottle of medical bile and tie the bump of the compress with bile for the night. The pain disappears after 10-15 procedures, in order to resolve the cone itself - you need about 35-45 procedures.
2 - To get rid of cones grown on toes, you will need to prepare the following composition. Combine 160 grams of camphor alcohol, 1 bottle of bile medical, 1 tbsp.hot pepper, 4 pods of ground pepper, put everything in a jar and put it in a cool dark place for a week. Compresses for cones do for 10 days at night. Then make a 3-month break and repeat again the treatment with compresses.
LAVOR SHEET IN TREATMENT OF GIFT.
In a mortar crush 5 bay leaves and pour 100 ml of ammonia, insist 7 days. Spread the joint, wipe it off and get a lump of it every evening, and draw an iodine net at night on the joint. The treatment is long.
A GOOD PEOPLE FOR TREATMENT OF STICKS AT FEET.
Ordinary simple soap, grated on a grater and lubricate the joint well. After washing off the soap and draw an iodine mesh. The course of treatment is about 30 days. This will help remove the pain and inflammation of the joint.
RECIPE FROM WAITING CHILD( STEPS) ON THE FOOT.
To powder 30 tablets of "Analgin" and dissolve in 250 ml of 10% iodine solution. Prepare the medicated medicine as often as possible painful bones.
Do 4 times a week for foot baths. For 3 liters of hot boiling water, 9 drops of iodine and dilute 3 tsp.baking soda. The duration of foot baths is 7 minutes. After painful joints, apply a 5% solution of iodine or lugol. Feet warm wrap, wrap paper and go to bed. In the morning, grease the bones for 4 hours with olive oil can vaseline. It is advisable to comply with the milk-vegetable diet. Determine the duration of treatment yourself.
TREATMENT OF GIFT BY TOOTH PASTE "POMORINE".
Legs should be soaked( to redness), wipe, wait a bit, and wipe the moisture again, then grease with paste. It is absorbed well and the bandage is not required. Procedure for night. Approximately a course of two weeks helps to get rid of growths and heel spurs, but if the disease is more chronic, then the treatment will be longer.
Treatment of gout with folk remedies
1 - Lubricate the lump on the leg with camphor oil and iodine( exactly in this sequence!), Pre-steaming legs.
2 - You can apply propolis, softened by hands, to the cones of the legs, giving the propolis the shape of the stone and wrapping it around with a dry bandage for the night. Also suitable is a tincture of propolis, which is sold in pharmacies, but in this case there should be a moist compress.
3 - Pour one fresh chicken egg in a glass with strong wine vinegar( 100 ml).Put in a cool dark place for 3-4 days, until the shell dissolves. The contents of the egg left in the film to reach, punch and pour the contents into the bowl, and grind to foam. Then add to the beaten egg vinegar together with the dissolved shell in the form of a precipitate, and 100 g turpentine. And vinegar and boiling water pour slowly in small portions, stirring well. The resulting mass is poured into a dark bottle with a tight-fitting stopper. If there is no dark, then the container should be wrapped in paper or cloth. Store the prepared medicine in a refrigerator or other cool place. Make a hot saline solution( dissolved in 0.5 liters of hot water is more salt or salt).Slightly cool, and dampening a woolen rag in it, rub the bump, wipe with a towel. Then lubricate the affected joint with the prepared medicine before shaking it well. Wrap it with a woolen cloth, creating a warm hat and fix it until the morning. The course of treatment is 7-10 days in a row. With old growths, the treatment should be repeated several times with interruptions.
4 - An affordable method of treating ossicles is absolutely for everyone - it's greasing with starved saliva. Lubricate and bumps, and heel spurs.
5 - It is able to become a good remedy against growths on joints and ordinary potatoes. On a cone to impose a gruel of the grated potato, or in the form of trays for feet. Pour the pan two-thirds clean with potatoes, and pour a quarter of the water. Boil the contents for fifteen minutes, then add 300 ml of the decoction to the basin with hot water and then pour it on as it cools. Cleaning should be applied directly to the bump and be careful not to get burned. The duration of the procedure is at least half an hour. If you do these baths several times a day, the bumps on your feet in a couple of weeks will not be a concern.
6 - In the popular treatment of cones on joints, you can use a special ointment. To do this, a fresh chicken egg with a white shell should be poured with vinegar and put in a dark place for a couple of weeks. The egg should dissolve during this time. Then the shell in which it left to be thrown away, and the protein and yolk to connect with 1 tbsp.melted lard and 10 g of turpentine ointment. Apply the ointment on the bumps in a day, alternating with an iodine net.
7 - You can prepare a gruel from: lemon juice( 2 parts), 3% iodine( 1 part), chopped aspirin( 2 tablets) at home. Apply the resulting product in the form of a compress, then cover with cellophane and wrap it with a woolen shawl. Carry out treatment for three days, then make a week break.
8 - Use for warming warm honey, heated in a water bath. Spread on the cone and massage patting for 10 min.wash and wrap at night.
9 - With your hands, knead the washed sorrel, And put the gruel onto the bumps. Sorrel sorrel is destroying the salts solvable in the joints. Course of the month.
Simultaneously with the treatment of gout with compresses, the salt-removing anti-inflammatory composition
* - should be taken. It is necessary to take all the components in equal proportions: blackberry, linden, chamomile flowers and St. John's wort. Pour 2 tablespoons.shredded collection of one glass of boiling water, let it brew for 20-30 minutes.and drink 100 ml 3 times a day.
* - Birch juice, berries from cranberries, lingonberries, broth of cranberry leaves and tincture on blackberry whips, the root of elecampane are useful in this.
* - Wild strawberry is a great curative property. When gout is especially useful juice from fresh berries. But since the berries are only available in early summer, you can replace them with infusion from the leaves of wild strawberry, prepared in advance for the whole winter. Pour 2 tbsp.spoons of raw materials, 200 ml of boiling water and steamed for 15-20 minutes in a water bath. Received infusion drink during the day in three meals for half an hour before meals.
* - Drink a daily infusion of black currant leaves: pour 25 g of raw material 0.5 liters of boiling water, 30 minutes.persist, strain and drink 4-5 times a day for 1/2 cup. For the winter, store the leaves of currant.
* - Infusion of cowberry leaf. Brew 1 tsp.cranberry leaf boiling water, insist night. And in the morning drink in 30 minutes.before eating half a glass, and in the evening the second half. The course of treatment is a month. Within a month, it is impossible to exclude salted, fried, smoked food from the diet.
For gouty pains, baths of medicinal herbs
* - will be useful. Pour 100 g of sage leaves, 6 l of boiling water, and let stand for 10 minutes over low heat. Then cool to a temperature, so as not to burn yourself and get into the infusion of aching joints.
* - Pour a mixture of flowers of chamomile pharmacy - 100 g and table salt or sea salt - 200 g, 10 l of boiling water. Cool to a temperature so as not to burn yourself and get into the infusion of aching joints. This bath is a great help, with pain in the joints and when they swell. Procedures should be performed daily at bedtime, lasting from 30 minutes to 1 hour.
* - Pour 100g of Mullein 2L of water and boil for 25 minutes. And soar in this healing water sick joints, the course to complete cure.
Gout: treatment in various ways
Treatment of gout is a complex process, because the disease is chronic, which develops against a background of metabolic disorders and is characterized by deposits in the cartilage, bones and joints of human uric acid salts. Interestingly, this disease has been known since ancient times - it was described by Hippocrates and it suffered from such famous personalities as Achilles, Ivan the Terrible, Michelangelo, Turgenev, Pushkin, Charles Darwin and others. Symptoms of this disease are very unpleasant. The attack usually begins unexpectedly, more often at night, and is characterized by swelling and redness of the joints of the legs( usually the thumb), severe pain syndrome and high fever( up to 38-40 °).There may also be pain in the abdomen and stools.
Sometimes, with a long course of the disease, tofus develop. Tofusy with gout are the same deposits of uric acid salts, surrounded by a connective tissue. Most often, they appear in the area of the auricles, but this is only the beginning. Further, tophi can occur anywhere, and even on internal organs, and detect them at times is very difficult.
Usually, this condition lasts 5-7 days, after which the attack passes. Previously it was believed that men with gout, age forty and older, are particularly susceptible to gout, especially those whose relatives have this disease. However, recently, gout has taken unexpected forms and it often happens that different categories of people have started to hurt it - both women and men, and young and aged. The reason for this spread of the disease is likely to lie in the wrong way of life and nutrition of modern people.
How doctors treat gout, but they also admit that getting rid of the disease is completely impossible. In this case, not only medication is used, but the correct organization of a person's way of life. Despite the fact that doctors advise patients to use certain medicines, they also suggest normalizing the diet regime for gout and adding physical exertion, avoiding hypothermia and overheating, and using additional methods of traditional medicine.
In our article we will consider the main types of gout treatment:
- Folk remedies
- Diet and exercises from gout
Treatment of gout with folk remedies and methods
How to treat gout with the feet will tell folk medicine, "grandmother's" recipes in this case bring invaluable benefits, help quicklyto relieve an attack of the disease and prevent the development of relapses. So, let's list the most effective means of treating gout with the help of traditional medicine.
Basic folk ways:
- Decoctions and tinctures
The first means is ubiquitous urinotherapy. Folk doctors say that if you soar your feet daily in urine, then gout will recede.
The second effective remedy for curing gout is compresses. A very good compress is a honey-salt compress. To do this, gauze should be put honey and salt( 1 st.lozhke), and apply a compress to the inflamed joint. Repeat the procedure until the symptoms disappear completely. You can also make a compress of red clay and 2 st.l.wine vinegar.
The third folk remedy is a variety of decoctions and tinctures. The most effective decoction is a decoction of cowberry. To make it, 2 tbsp. Spoon cranberries pour 250 ml of boiling water and boil for 15 minutes. Decoction to drink for a day, and the next day to prepare a new one, and so until the recovery. Folk doctors claim that the best means and the answer to the question of how to treat gout on the legs can not be found.
Well, also helps such a herbal tea - 20 grams of grass rootgrass, 30 g of violets of trichrome( grass), 25 g of burdock root and 20 g of veronica officinalis crush together. Take the resulting mixture of 40 g and pour a liter of water and boil for 15 minutes. Drink 3 cups daily, and the first time in the morning, you must drink a decoction on an empty stomach.
Treatment of gout at home
There are not only folk ways to answer the question of how to treat gout, but also the methods home used by many people in the event of an attack of the disease. Most often these methods do not cure gout completely, but only help to relieve an attack, and pain including.
For example, treatment of gout with iodine and aspirin is very effective. This remedy many people were saved from severe pain and relieved inflammation. It is necessary to take 10 ml of iodine and in it to dissolve tablets of acetylsalicylic acid in an amount of 5 pieces. It turns out a colorless liquid, which for the night needs to handle the affected joints.
You can also make foot baths with iodine - 3 liters of water 9 drops of iodine and soda( no more than 3 tsp).Good pain relieves the usual activated charcoal. To do this, grind a handful of activated carbon in a coffee maker, add a spoonful of flaxseed and lubricate the affected joint. After that, cover the place with polyethylene and wrap it well and go to bed. Usually the patient feels relief in the morning.
It is very important to treat a gout with a certain diet. It is necessary to exclude from the diet products such as kidneys, liver, brains, radish, sorrel, beans and peas, spicy seasonings. Reduce the consumption of fish and proteins of animal origin. To use fruit teas: cowberry, currant, strawberry, and to eat vegetable food.
Medications for gout
Reflecting on how to treat gout, it is impossible to ignore medications. Drug medications are very effective in coping with the disease, helping to relieve inflammation and pain, and reduce the risk of relapse.
Most often, doctors prescribe patients with ointment from gout, in particular - cream fullflex. The use of this cream is a very effective method of treatment, due to its diverse natural composition. Tablets from gout patients are also indicated for taking, allopurinol, fulflex tablets, colchicine, etc. are effective drugs. However, one should not conduct independent treatment with medicinal preparations - it is necessary to apply for a prescription to the treating doctor.
Having read all of the above, you will certainly find the answer to the question "how to cure gout?", And you will be able to cope with the disease and prevent its return.
Video about the causes and treatment of gout: