Flat-footedness is a disease of the musculoskeletal system, which is characterized by a flattening of the arches of the foot and a decrease in its damping properties. As a result, the load on the spine and lower limbs increases, which causes the posture to deteriorate, there is a rapid fatigue, osteochondrosis, scoliosis, arthrosis and varicose veins.
Contrary to popular belief, flat feet at 90% is an acquired, not a genetically transmitted disease. We will understand, from what there is this disease, and also what exercises should be carried out at a platypodia.Reasons for
The characteristic imprint of the foot on the sand is the inner arch and the transverse, nothing more. Normally, these parts should rest on the foot, but with flatfoot weight distribution is violated. The complex of exercises with flat feet should be aimed at strengthening the ligaments of the foot and correct distribution of the body's gravity to the inner and transverse line.
Causes of the disease may be fetal developmental disorder of the foot, genetic weakness of ligaments, muscles, fracture of the foot, excessive load or inactivity, uncomfortable shoes and aging. Flat feet can occur at any age, which means that exercises against flat feet are universal for any age category.
Of course, the main hopes in the treatment of flatfoot are assigned to exercises of exercise therapy. However, they also use special shoes or insole, massage, physiotherapy. Full recovery is possible only in childhood.Exercises
- Finger bending - we sit on the floor, our legs are stretched parallel, we bend our fingers to ourselves and from ourselves.
- Flexion of the foot - gently pull the socks off from yourself and to yourself. We perform three approaches 8 times.
- Do a circular rotation of the foot.
- IP - we sit on a chair, bend and unbend our toes.
- IP is the same, we twist our toes. Four approaches 8 times.
- Lift the feet to the socks and lower them to the floor.
- We put our feet "clubfoot", from this position we rise to the socks and lower our feet to the floor.
- Fists clamped between the knees, legs "squat".We twist our toes and return to the FE.
- Feet together, the distance between the knees is 1 cam. We raise our feet on the heels, covering the toe of the foot of one foot, with the toe of the other. We alternate legs.
- Feet is stretched, we make circular movements in feet.
- IP is the same. The inner surface of the foot is reached to the maximum permissible point of the inner surface of the thigh. We change legs alternately.
- We take in hand two half-liter bottles of water, we put them on our knees for burdening. We rise on the toes of the feet.
- Do the same exercise to treat flatfoot, just climb the socks alternately.
- IP - standing, hands along the trunk, feet shoulder width apart. Doing "scratches": twisting your toes, moving forward.
- Bottles with water in hands, stand on toes and fall to the full foot.
- Make transitions from heels to toe socks.
Effective exercises for feet with flat feet in children
Flat feet, a common stop disease. Vaults soften shaking when walking.
With flatfoot this function switches to the spine and joints: knee, ankle and hip. Of course, these joints can not perform this function in full force and wear out quickly.
Today I want to offer you, dear readers, effective exercises for feet with flat feet in children.
Flatfoot exercises are useful, effective, but on condition that you perform them every day.
Causes and useful exercises with flatfoot
Why can flat feet occur in children of the first year of life? There are several reasons for this.
- Congenital factor.
- Children with rickets may develop a rickety foot, bones with a lack of vitamin D are fragile, the musculoskeletal apparatus is weakened.
- Poliomyelitis can also lead to paralytic platypodia, the degree will depend on the degree of paralysis.
The feet in children always look flat when viewed. Since three years, the ligamentous apparatus is strengthened, the height of the arch becomes larger and the foot becomes similar to the adult.
Children often have pain and discomfort, so every year must be observed with a doctor - an orthopedist.
With an average degree of flatfoot, phased corrections are prescribed with fixation of the foot with a plaster bandage. During correction of the foot, the correct position is given, the valgus deformation is removed, the longitudinal arch is formed.
In more severe cases, surgical intervention is required.
With mild degrees, a simple gymnastics is prescribed, which must be performed daily. Exercises are very useful, they strengthen muscles, train ligaments.
There are many exercises that must be selected by a doctor depending on the age, position and shape of the foot.
So that the flat foot is not intensified, you must take action. When the child begins to walk, you need to order a special orthopedic shoe and recommend insoles - arch supports for unloading the foot.
Requirements for shoes:
- heels should be required, about half a centimeter;
- soft support;
- when buying shoes always pay attention to the heel, it must be firm.
- does not need to wear someone's different shoes, it increases the load on the feet even more.
For proper formation of the arch of the foot, frequent training is necessary, walks barefoot on sand, stones, grass, on any uneven surface are especially useful. At home, you can also make similar surfaces, for example, pebbles replaced with peas. The child should wear socks.
Simple exercises with flat feet for children
I propose a simple gymnastics for flat feet for preschool and younger children. They strengthen the ligaments, the muscles of the foot and lower leg.
Perform in the sitting position.
- Flexion and extension of toes.
- Bringing the feet back and forth in the starting position.
- We try to grab a volleyball ball.
- We try to grab and pull up a thin rug or rug.
- Grasping with fingers, shifting from place to place, lifting from the floor of small objects: buttons, pencils, socks, balls.
We perform exercises standing.
- We climb to the toes, go to the outer edge of the foot and return to the starting position.
- Holding on to the back of the chair, we crouch on the big ball.
- Take a circular stick in diameter 2-3 cm, rolling, standing on it across.
- Do squats on a round stick.
- We walk along an inclined surface supported by the inner edge of the foot.
We try to perform each exercise 8 times.
To children with excess weight to medical measures should be added wearing ortho shoes and insoles.
In older children with the progression of flat feet and the appearance of pain, it is recommended: to take cool baths, in the morning and in the evening to do self-massage, beginning with the foot, ending with the shin. On the foot we apply the methods of massage - stroking, rubbing. And massage of a shin we use - stroking, grinding, kneading.
You can also add the following exercises to the exercises above.
- Intense pressure on the floor with your toes.
- Feet apart, socks inward, turn the trunk to the right and left.
- Put the feet in parallel, try to bring the foot inside, pressing them on the floor.
If the child does not get to do all the exercises, do not force, do only those that the child can do.
Complex of exercises for flat feet for children
I propose a complex of effective exercises with flat feet, which I perform with my five-year-old son.
- Normal walking on the outer edges of the feet, shoulders are pulled back, hands to put on the belt.
- Sitting, legs straightened, squeezed and unclenched fingers.
- The legs are bent, the feet are brought together. Do not tear off the floor and reduce the height of the foot.
- Now without taking off his heels we reduce socks.
- Sitting roll a ball, stick, first one foot, then the other and together with two legs.
- On the floor lay out small objects and grab with your toes and shift. I take socks, pencils, caps from the pens.
- We lay down on the back, the legs are straight. We slip the sole of one foot on the lower leg of the other.
- Lying on the back, legs apart, we do the clapping of the soles of the feet.
- Lying on the back, we tighten the ball feet, raise our legs up, bend our knees to the chest, do circular motions with the ball.
- Lying on the stomach, legs bent, hands grasping socks. We press hands of heels to buttocks, stretching socks.
- Standing on the chair, we make rides from heels to socks, sit-ups, half-squats on socks, simulate walking, without tearing off socks, climb to the toe of the right leg, bend left and vice versa.
- We make light jumps on the left foot, then on the right and on two legs.
- It is very useful to walk on a stick or hoop with socks, the middle of the foot.
Conclusion: flat-footed exercises are very effective, perform them daily, climb climbing the ladder of the sports complex, whenever possible in the summer go on grass, sand barefoot, go in for swimming.
Dear readers! Your opinion is very important for me, write a few lines in the comments and this will allow me to make the blog even more interesting and useful for you.
I would be very grateful if you share information with your family and friends and click on the social network buttons
. In order not to miss the best announcements on the site, just enter here your e-mail address:
Exercises for flat feet in children - lfk and gymnasticsat different ages + video
From the first days of
After the birth, parents should constantly strengthen not only the ligaments and muscles of the foot, but also the lower leg. It is useful to begin the first steps with walking on sand, pebbles or earth.
One of the best ways to overcome flatfoot is to walk barefoot on the grass
Gymnastics can be done by the child and the parents themselves, the position of the child at the same time - on the back or stomach. All the fingers need to be kneaded, especially the first one, it is with the greatest support. Attention will require a stop, the emphasis is on its inner edge, as well as the shin and its front surface. You can apply all exercises of gymnastics, which help strengthen the arch of the foot.
These exercises are:
- turning the foot into the inside;
- flexion to the rear;
- sliding movements of one foot, along the shin of the other leg;
- attempt to collect small objects with fingers;
- sliding and spreading of toes;
- rolling with the feet of a small ball;
- squatting on a stick located under the feet;
Effective exercise - rolling the ball with the foot
A good combination gives gymnastics and warm, as well as contrasting( when the cool water alternates with a warm) foot bath. Gymnastics begin after the bath.
Adopt exercise therapy can and form the game, which will be very interesting for the child, especially the early age. To walk it is useful on a rolling pin or to pick up subjects, using only legs, to climb on a Swedish wall.
When a child begins to walk, which occurs after about one year, the course of curative gymnastics is gradually expanding.
In this period it is useful to walk on your toes and heels, it is important for parents to find such a form of play that the child will happily perform everything. It is useful to walk using only the outer or inner edge of the foot, you can roll any object with a foot or use a roller massager.
For the treatment of flatfoot you can use special massagers
Up to 5 years, the child is not recommended to wear felt boots, as well as soft slippers, sandals in which there are open heels. It is important to constantly monitor and suppress the desire of girls to wear high heels, as well as shoes with a narrow toe.
It is useful, while the foot is not strengthened, swimming, only it is necessary to put emphasis on the work of kicking.
Children who reached school age should be engaged in exercise therapy under the supervision of an experienced doctor. At this stage, along with exercise therapy it is useful to massage the muscles of the shins and feet. And also use physiotherapy procedures, such as electrical stimulation of the anterior and posterior groups of the calf muscles.
In case of correct and competent combination of all of the above, the result will not take long. But if the child is worried about constant fatigue or pain, then the use of instep arresters is required. These special insoles help keep the feet in a stationary state, which allows the muscles to relax.
The supporter will help to form the correct outline of the foot
. Children in preschool age, unlike the older group, use foot insteps or orthopedic shoes as treatment or prophylaxis is not recommended. The reason lies in the fact that the foot undergoes formation and its fixation contributes to the fact that the muscles of the shins and feet are weakened, and the condition in the meantime deteriorates.
A child's exercise is performed twice a day. Optimal to spend them for an hour and a half before going to bed or an hour after the child ate. The duration of the whole complex should not exceed fifteen minutes. If the exercises are carried out at home, then it is important to conduct them regularly and gradually, constantly increasing the load, because the ultimate goal is to strengthen the muscles not only the legs, but also the feet.
The exercises should be done barefoot only, and the parents should follow the correctness of their implementation and, if possible, the doctor or instructor of the exercise therapy. It is also important to constantly monitor that the exercises do not cause fatigue or pain.
Complex for preschool age
Each set of exercises for preschool children is individual, and before you do it, you need to consult a doctor, maybe he has an opinion on this.
- You can start everything by bending and unbending the feet in the sitting position. Perform the exercise alternately from 5 to 10 times each foot.
- Next, you turn the stops in different directions several times, you need to do everything in the sitting position.
- After they start the exercise "Swing", which is performed on the socks, and after the child falls on the heels, the frequency of execution is up to 10 times.
- Walking is useful on socks or heels, and then stand on your fingers and in this position perform several sit-ups.
- It is useful to lift various small objects from the floor, for example, pencils or pens, balls, small toys.
- After you can grab a pencil, using your toes, and draw them something on a piece of paper.
- Several times you need to move and spread your toes.
- Finish everything by walking on the outside or inside of the foot.
A set of exercises useful for flatfoot
You do not need to do everything at once, you can start with five or six tasks, and after increasing their number. It's important to do everything in a game order, so that the child does everything with pleasure.
For school age
If the starting position on the chair, then produce everything in an amount from 1 to 8 times, and if standing, then from 9 to 18.
- Begin all with the breeding and information of heels, socks at the same time from the floor should not break away.
- After you need to grab the ball with the stops and raise it above the floor.
- Perform the maximum extension and bending of the feet, and then try to grab and lift from the floor various small objects, for example, pebbles or pencils.
- Slide forward and back with your fingers.
- Press the rubber ball with your feet, pick up the mat from the fabric with your toes or roll the rolling pin with your feet.
- Rolling from heel to toe and back is performed.
- Performing sit-ups and half-squats on the toes, and hands meanwhile are bred to the sides, up or forward.
- It is useful to walk on various subjects, for example, on a gymnastic stick, a beam with an inclined surface, a ribbed board, a foam mattress, in place using a massage mat.
Exercises for children with platypodia
To prevent the development of flat feet in a child, you can simply buy and lay a massage mat in the bathroom. During the reception of hygienic procedures at least twice a day, the child stands barefoot on the rug and stands on toes, rolling from the heel to the toe, becomes on the outer edge of the sole. And it will be excellent gymnastics for feet.
A no-lose option is a massage mat in the bathroom.
It is necessary to prescribe therapeutic gymnastics with flat feet, taking into account its physical preparation, as well as the form and severity of the disease. At all age groups it is useful to apply physical exercises or playing sports with the purpose of general strengthening of an organism. Useful and special exercises, massage, which can remove the pain. In addition, you can use gymnastic projectiles, they will help to strengthen not only the muscles, but also the arch of the foot, to form its correct depth.
Physical exercises aimed at general strengthening of the body, with children's flat feet, should not contribute to fatigue of the musculoskeletal system. With flat feet for the purpose of treatment and prevention, crawl, cross-country skiing, and sports games using the ball are used. Classes of any kind of sport with flat feet are carried out under the supervision of the attending physician and with the obligatory increase in the load.
Parents should always remember that flatfoot progression is inevitable in the event that nothing is done. The flat feet of a child develops slowly, so it is not at all necessary that the child complains of pain in the feet. Help prevent the problem of periodic examinations of the doctor, especially in the field of feet. If a violation is detected, immediate action must be taken.
Symptoms of the disease
Our stop is complicated. Its numerous bones are united by ligaments, tendons and, of course, joint joints. The metatarsal bones associated with the flanking toes of the legs should ideally be held in parallel by the ligaments. But often they diverge in a fanlike manner, often exceeding the limit allowed by doctors. The reason for this phenomenon is a weakened musculoskeletal apparatus.
A significant divergence of metatarsal bones leads to a deviation of the big toe from the rest. This situation creates in the foot a redistribution of muscle traction. There arises that is designated by the medical term hallux valgus. In this case, a strong pull of this finger outwards occurs due to the passing along the tendon, which has changed its location. In this case, there is a displacement, and the bulging of the metatarsal head. In this place, when contact with the shoes first of all, erasures are formed, and then a strong inflammation of the joint arises after it. As a result, the "bone", "cone", the so-called growth of the osteochondral type is formed. A large load on 2, 3, 4 fingers causes their "hammer-shaped" shape.
This is a common kind of flatfoot. However, the vaults can be deformed in different ways, causing longitudinal and transverse flatfoot, as well as its combined version.
When the transverse symptoms are characteristic: pain that occurs in the feet, cramps of the calf muscles, burning. In the evening, the day is associated with severe fatigue. The more severe cases are characterized by pain in joints such as the hip and knee, which is a direct threat of joint arthrosis.
Stages of transverse platypodia
When there is a transversely-flattened type, there is a strong increase in the anterior part of the foot. Due to an incorrectly distributed load, the big toe is deformed, causing a so-called valgus deviation.
Degrees of longitudinal flatfoot
It is recommended to undergo a physiotherapy if, in addition to the above, there are such symptoms as puffiness of the legs, foot and ankle often suffer, and many problems with footwear. Its sole often wears and tramples from the inside of the foot. Fashionable shoes with high heels and pins cause pain in the legs and complicate the process of walking. The foot extends considerably, for this reason it is required to purchase shoes more for a size or two.
Normal and flattened
The most common type of such disease is combined or transverse-longitudinal flatfoot. Independent types of it are much less common. There are many reasons for this polyethological disease. Basically one of the classic reasons for the appearance of a flat-footed transverse type is heredity along the female line.
Other reasons are the widespread "sedentary" lifestyle, which results in loosening of ligaments and muscles. To problems leads and excessive load in the form of sports cross-country and jumping classes, as well as long-term work in the standing position. There are different types of acquired flat feet. Among them:
- Statistical, which accounts for up to 80% of all diagnoses for this disease. In addition to the hereditary, sometimes called "aristocratic foot," it causes hypodynamia or long statistical stresses on the forefoot. This type causes such problems as overweight, diseases of the endocrine system and so on. A considerable contribution to the spread of this problem is made by uncomfortable shoes.
- Deformation of the foot occurs due to a lack of vitamin D and is called rachitic flatfoot. This type of disease is very rare.
- Also distinguish the paralytic appearance that occurs after the paralysis of the tibial muscles, as they support the vaults at the feet. This problem arises, as a rule, because of poliomyelitis.
- In men, traumatic platypodia is diagnosed. The reason for its appearance is the consequences of fractures of the ankles, tarsal bones, heel bone.
- In young children, after two years during a preventive examination in very rare cases, they can identify congenital flat feet.
There are 3 degrees of development of transverse flatfoot.
- At 1 stage a small cone is formed, and the thumb is diverted by 20 0, which leads to the curvature of the toes and the formation of all known corns.
- At 2 stages the angle of curvature is 35 0, the size of the corns is increasing, severe pains appear.
- The third degree is characterized by the bend of the thumb inward of more than 35, the spreading foot around the fingers, they bend downward. The pain increases, it becomes difficult to walk.
What can this disease lead to? To a number of very serious consequences for the body. It significantly accelerates the wear and tear of the musculoskeletal system. The consequences include:
- To arthrosis and osteoarthritis of the joints.
- To such diseases of the pelvis, as coxarthrosis.
- The foot deformity is caused by "neurological disorganization", the efficiency of the whole body movements decreases, and there are problems with coordination and balance.
- Because of muscle imbalance, there are "trigger points".
- The gait is reduced. The person suffers because of lameness, stagnation of blood in the legs, varicose extension of the lower limbs.
- There may be a very painful heel spur, caused by plantar aponeurosis.
Deterioration of activity of the entire vascular system due to slowing of blood flow in its lower parts. With age, this will all be accompanied by pathological edema, ulcers on the feet and lower legs.
Treatment of the disease and operation
After the diagnosis is established, the doctor-traumatologist appoints the required type of treatment. It directly depends on the type and extent of this disease. Distinguish conservative and operative its kind of treatment. With a conservative treatment option, a number of complex measures are used, including: the selection of an orthopedic instep and a shoe, which allows you to redistribute the load on the entire foot. Specialists recommend to limit the load on the legs, reduce excess weight, to normalize the biomechanics to use a variety of devices.
- Indications for the appointment of analgesics and remedies for inflammation stopping symptoms is the diagnosis of bursitis or arthrosis of the first metatarsophalangeal joint.
- Reducing the increased muscle tone and reducing pain can be achieved by such activities as foot massage, immobilization, physiotherapy, warm baths. For prevention requires the implementation of a number of exercises that allow you to strengthen the feet of turns turning them to the right, left, down, up, and also circling.
- Growth of cartilage is suspended with a 10% solution of iodine.
- Relieve inflammation of the joints and nourish the tissues of the legs with ointments prescribed by an experienced orthopedist.
- For flat feet, shoes with a heel of up to 4 cm inclusive are required. It is very useful to have replaceable comfortable shoes at work.
It should be noted that conservative treatment is designed to reduce pain and slow the progression of the disease, but not cure.
The question arises: "How will be cured of this disease"?
In the case of transformation of cartilage on the head of metatarsal bone into bone material, a surgical operation is required here. Indication for its conduct is considered ineffective classical treatment and constant pain in the legs. Conduct them in the centers of traumatology and orthopedics. They are characterized by the use of a variety of surgical techniques, which today there are more than three hundred. They make it possible to minimize the negative impact of operations and significantly reduce the rehabilitation period without using crutches and immobilization plaster bandages. One common type of technology is to "reshape" the foot, in particular its anterior section, where the cartilage is removed from the bone head, the bone is leveled and the tendon is pulled in such a way that the big toe can hold straight. From the inside of the foot it is fixed with a tape made of lavsan. The complexity of such an operation and a long period of rehabilitation is compensated by high efficiency of treatment without the appearance of repeated deformation.
The reason for the formation of flat feet is not least of all shoes. The risk of the onset of the disease depends on the time it is worn. To reduce the negative impact of shoes on the legs and prevent the appearance of flat feet, orthopedic insoles and various arch supports were created. Insoles and arch supports, ameliorate, correct the changes occurring in the feet, significantly ease the pain in the legs, the very well helping people with transverse and combined flatfoot. For their correct selection, you should consult an orthopedist for advice. Making an independent choice, there is a danger of aggravating the disease. When selecting orthopedic insoles, an accurate measurement of the foot strain is required. Pick up the insole is required, without waiting for the signs of this disease, thus trying to prevent the appearance of this disease.
Exercises for transverse flatfoot
There are a number of exercises to treat this disease. They are conducted barefoot for 16-24 weeks. Gymnastics includes 12 types of exercises, each of which is performed 10 times.
- Movement with the deployment of the feet is carried out while sitting. After it do standing, leaning on the back of the chair. The legs are set on the width of the shoulders. The feet unfold in a straight line, connecting the socks, then the heels.
- The feet are placed alternately on the ribs, external and internal. Do this movement, sitting, then standing.
- Sitting, rotate the feet then to the right, then to the left. After this, the exercise is done standing.
- Raising the foot on the outer arch is done on the chair, then on the floor. The feet are placed on the outside. The task is simple - to get up.
- Rise from heels to socks. The initial position is legs on the width of the shoulders, the feet are placed in parallel. Exercise is slow, first on both legs, then alternately on each.
- Raising the feet from the heel to the toe with one straight, heels are put together, socks - apart. After the exercise, the position of the feet changes. The heels are put apart, the socks together.
- Performing low kicks. When performing the exercise, the back should be straight. When changing the support leg, a 180 ° turn is performed.
Fast walking on site. Socks in this case, tear off the floor categorically impossible, knees slightly bend, the feet slightly tilted inside. Hips during gymnastics should be strongly swinging sideways. The back is straight, the shoulders are motionless. The lead time is 20-40 seconds.
- Sitting as high as possible, the leg rises in turn, while lifting it should be straight and fixed when lifting.
- Exercise, sitting with a lift of both feet.
- To walk on the toes, heels, "to claw" on the inner and outer ribs of the foot for 30-50 steps.
- Goose step in( half crouching).In this case, the legs are dragged along the floor. This gymnastics improve the blood circulation of the legs. Remember, it's better to just warn the disease than to treat it for a long time!
Pediatric flatfoot in children
The underlying cause for the manifestation of the disease in childhood is weak ligaments, bones and, of course, weak muscles. However, even congenital flat feet is not an indication for the operation. Treatment is carried out using gingival tapes or bandages. Treatment is carried out with the use of exercise therapy and massage. Improving the blood circulation of the body and increasing the tone of the muscles in the legs are due to special hardening procedures, one of which are contrasting foot baths.
In children, flat feet are not treated with
operations. Flat-footed children are treated with orthopedic insoles and shoes. Children with this diagnosis can not walk barefoot on the floor or asphalt, but it is extremely necessary to run through the sand, grass, gravel and other irregularities.
Pay attention to the gait of the child. When walking, his feet should be parallel and lean against the outer edge. Children should try to detect any disease as early as possible. Then they will have the opportunity to fully recover.
Flat-footedness - quite a serious ailment, in which the shape of the foot is pathologically altered, it is both congenital and acquired, occurs at any age. With this disease, the spine is subjected to additional stresses, which negatively affects the work of other organs.
If you have symptoms of the disease, you need to contact an orthopedic doctor to pick up special shoes, showed a set of exercises, and appointed a set of physiotherapy procedures. The complex of exercises with flat feet( even transverse) helps strengthen, as well as deepen the arch of the foot, which prevents the further development of the disease. Treatment of flat feet includes a set of different measures. Exercises must be included in the curative program.We recommend!
For the treatment and prevention of bones on the legs( Hallux Valgus), our readers have successfully used Socks ValgoSocks .What is their advantage:
- Professional bone repair on the foot
- Straighten the thumb and joint
- Effectively eliminate the transverse flatfoot
- Relieve the pain and swelling
- Keep the natural mobility of the foot( unlike the tire)
- Designed for around the clock wearing
The main difference of this proofreader is that its action is directed not only to straightening of the thumb, but also to combat transverse flatfoot. Thus, the socks of ValgoSocks are struggling not only with the "bone", but also with the cause that causes its appearance.Read more. ..
In terms of severity, flat feet can be divided into the following phases:
- Stage one: usually does not cause significant inconvenience. The first sign of the disease is fatigue, pain after a short walk, the posture is slightly broken. The complex of exercises easily corrects such pathology.
- Stage two: characterized by abnormalities in the structure of the foot bones, "scrapes" and "cuts", which can be localized in different parts of the lower limbs. In addition, there may appear cramps of calf muscles and edema or these phenomena in the complex. The foot is considerably deformed, and in many cases movement is difficult. Due to excessive load on the locomotor system, a complex of concomitant diseases is formed, such as, for example, intervertebral hernia, joint arthrosis, lumbar osteochondrosis. At this stage, the complex of exercises is not so effective, but it allows to achieve a stable remission. However, a set of exercises can reduce unpleasant manifestations.
- Stage three: differs by a serious deformation of the foot, a complex of side disorders arises. During this period, the big toes are deflected outward. This stage of flatfoot is accompanied by severe pain, a person loses his ability to work, it is extremely difficult to overcome even small distances. Unfortunately, in this phase of flatfoot the result is not effective.
Flattening is also longitudinal or transverse. In the first type, the longitudinal arches of the feet flatten out. This kind of pathological change of the foot distorts the gait, it becomes clumsy with strongly divergent toes socks. The complex of exercises helps to avoid disturbances in the health of the feet. With longitudinal flat feet, the length of the foot increases, and its middle part expands. With transverse flatfoot, the anterior part of the foot is enlarged and the shape of the fingers is changed.
Reasons for flatfootRead more & gt; & gt; We recommend!
For the treatment and prevention of bones on the legs( Hallux Valgus) and transverse flatfoot, our readers successfully use the technique developed by leading German orthopedic doctors. Having carefully studied this method, we decided to offer it to your attention. Read more. ..
The main culprit of congenital platypodia is a genetic predisposition. Also this condition causes the defects of perinatal development. Children under 5 years of age are not diagnosed with flat feet, since before this age even a healthy child has symptoms of flat foot. To prevent deformity, children are recommended to perform exercise complexes for preventive purposes.
Flattening is formed due to injuries of feet and other diseases. In addition, this pathology arises from a consequence: the choice of close low-quality shoes, exorbitant loads, and even excess weight or a complex of these factors. Those who spend a long time standing on their feet, it is desirable to study a set of exercises. The prerequisites of transverse flatfoot are most often: wearing shoes with narrow noses, high heels or a hairpin. Heredity or endocrine disorders can also be the culprits of transverse flatfoot. In the development of longitudinal flat feet in most cases, the main role is played by traumas of the feet or other parts of the lower extremities. Heredity and developmental defects can also be factors of longitudinal flatfoot.
The main measures to prevent flat feet are: wearing quality and comfortable shoes, and observing hygienic rules of work and rest. In addition, a set of special physical exercises helps to prevent this ailment. Also, with flat feet, a foot massage is useful. Excellent results allow walking barefoot on such surfaces as small pebbles, sand, grass and plowed land.
Complex of the most effective exercises
Below is a set of exercises that will help achieve significant results:
- It is necessary to sit down the stool, placing the shins vertically. After that, it is necessary to pull the feet with self-effort, while the heels should not be torn off.
- It is necessary to smoothly rise on toes, then bend your knees slowly to sit down, with this exercise the heels should not touch the floor.
- Sit on the floor, bend your knees, slowly pull the toes of one foot towards the ankle, hold it for 10 seconds, relax and do the exercise for the other leg. It is preferable to repeat the exercise about 10 times.
- The stop position is parallel. Stand on the outer edge of the foot, the fingers should be slightly bent, transfer the weight of the body to the little fingers and return to its original position, it is advisable to repeat the exercise several times.
- Feet on the width of the shoulders, raise the big toe of the left leg up, stay at this position for 3-4 seconds, do the exercise again for the big toe of the right foot.
- Exercise is carried out lying on the floor, making 10 turns in each side first alternately, and then with two legs. The complex can be repeated several times.
Such exercises prevent the onset of the disease and contribute to the prevention of this disorder. The complex of exercises can be done at any time during the day.
How I got rid of the stone on my legs for 3 weeks without surgery!
- Forgot about bulging bones on legs
- Bending of big toes and joints
- Cured transverse platypodia
- Has lost pain in bones on legs and their swelling
- I avoided surgery and walking on doctors
- I was able to wear my favorite shoes
My name is Oksana Fyodorova. In 2002, I received the title "Miss Universe", and after only a couple of years the bones on my legs deprived me of the opportunity to even put on shoes. As I then thought - the career is over. .. However, I managed to find a solution that turned out ridiculously simple and accessible to everyone who faced such a problem. As I did, you can read in my sensational interview to an online magazine that is on this link ( it is worthy of attention, believe me). Read the interview. ..We recommend!
For the treatment and prevention of ossicles( Hallux Valgus) and transverse flatfoot, our readers successfully use the technique developed by leading German orthopedic doctors. Having carefully studied this method, we decided to offer it to your attention. Read more. ..3 comments
I have the first stage of flatfoot, discovered recently after visiting a doctor! Because of her fatigue, her lower back aches after a long walk. Have registered to do exercises! Be sure to add to your complex exercises and from these recommendations!Answer
In principle, the exercises are quite simple and there is not much time to execute them. Therefore, it is worth doing them daily, for prevention. You can even, for example, watch your favorite TV series and do exercises.Answer
As a rule, flat feet occurs in early childhood. Therefore, the main role of prevention of this deformity lies with parents and school doctors for early detection. And if there is such a pathology, or for the prevention of it, these exercises will be very helpful.