Treatment of transverse platypodia
Treatment of transverse flatfoot often occurs through various forms of foot-restoring devices, such as insoles in shoes, or even special shoes. Operative intervention is used in the treatment of flatfoot extremely rarely.
With such a disease as flat feet, every second person on Earth is familiar. If flat feet were not in their youth, this does not mean that in old age it will not overtake you. The foot may deform with age due to various external factors( incorrect shoes, load on legs, etc.).Now this disease is very often diagnosed in children. Flatfoot is a change in the foot. Doctors almost recommend flatfoot prevention. From the correct form of the foot depends our spine, and from it all the organs.
Treatment of transverse flatfoot in adults
The first and most frequent flat-footed clients are women. To look beautiful, they go to great sacrifices. Wear the wrong shoes, big heels, platforms blindly following the fashion.
In men, transverse platypodia is much less common. This disease can be in men, when they spend a lot of time on their feet and the whole weight of the body presses on them or aggravates the problem with the wrong footwear. According to statistics, the transverse flatfoot is found in the ratio 8: 2( female men).Also, the transverse flatfoot is transferred genetically along the maternal line.
The treatment of transverse flatfoot in adults is divided into two stages( a kind): conservative and surgical. The orthopedist doctor chooses the method of treatment, after examining the foot and taking an X-ray photograph. At an early stage, it is recommended to treat the transverse flatfoot simply with a warm foot bath. Recommend massages that the specialist does to correct transverse flatfoot. The doctor can prescribe corrective gymnastics and physiotherapy. When pronounced flatfoot designate wear special insoles or orthopedic shoes. Serious deformities of the foot are prescribed surgical intervention.
The most unpleasant thing about this disease is that it can not be completely rid of. The longer you tighten the treatment of transverse flatfoot, the less likely it is to cure. Completely get rid of transverse flatfoot for an adult is almost impossible, but if he was diagnosed as a child, then there are chances.
Treatment of transverse flatfoot in children
According to statistics, 60% of children aged 6 -7 years have flat feet. If you diagnose the disease in time, you can cure it and forget about it forever if you wear the right footwear. In fact, in young children, it is difficult to treat a transverse flatfoot. Only at the age of 12-13 years, when the arch of the foot is not fully formed, but the whole organism is in the process of active growth, it is possible to influence the proper formation of the foot. At a more mature age, the chances of curing the transverse flatfoot greatly diminish. This means one thing that a child will wear orthopedic shoes and insoles. Very rarely there are cases with congenital flat feet. Then the treatment begins with the moment when they have been diagnosed. For the treatment of congenital transverse platypodia children are prescribed plaster bandages or langets. When flat feet, children do not practice surgical intervention.
During treatment, you need to attach a lot of attention as a child walks. One should try to put the feet in parallel and lean on the outer edge of the foot.
Treatment of transverse-longitudinal platypodia
The transverse longitudinal flatfoot is associated with weak foot muscles. There is a movement of the foot muscles, the front part of the foot deviates to the outside, and the heel bone - inside. With transverse-longitudinal flat feet, people often suffer from swelling and pain in the legs. This type of flat feet is most often seen in women who wear narrow shoes with excess weight. In this combination, the stop incorrectly distributes the load and deforms with time.
Treatment of transverse-longitudinal flat feet is first carried out by conservative methods. The treatment package includes hot foot baths with saline solution, which removes swelling. Also recommended baths with chamomile, they will help with pain in the foot and relieve inflammation. From the physiotherapy technique for the treatment of longitudinal-transverse flat feet, electrophoresis with herbal preparations, paraffin applications is very helpful. To support the foot in the correct position will help orthopedic insole. If walking is disturbed, then an operation is performed, otherwise the transverse-longitudinal flat foot will lead to limited movement. Operative intervention will help to get rid of pain and edema, to eliminate discomfort in the foot.
Treatment of transverse platypodia insole
Unfortunately, the first thing that promotes transverse flatfoot is the shoes. Today, when we live in the modern world, walking barefoot is a luxury for us. Therefore, we suffer from flat feet and are forced to improve our shoes to make our feet comfortable. So for the treatment of transverse flatfoot orthopedic insoles and various arch supports were developed. Orthopedic insoles cope with their task in full.
They well cushion the foot, reduce the load on the feet. Before you buy yourself insoles, you need to consult an orthopedist. With the wrong choice of orthopedic insoles, you can damage the foot and exacerbate the flatfoot. For correct selection of the insole, you need to measure all changes in the foot. Ideally, orthopedic insoles should be worn not only for treatment, but also for the prevention of transverse flatfoot.
Surgical treatment of transverse platypodia
In modern clinics, surgical operations have been performed for many years to eliminate transverse flatfoot. Surgical intervention is prescribed in the case when conservative treatment does not yield any results, and the pain in the foot increases, the foot deforms further. Most often, the essence of the operation is, to change the angle between the bones of the foot and to correct the transverse arch. After surgical intervention, the foot restores correctly, pain and leakage disappear. An important fact is that after surgery the transverse flatfoot will no longer return.
Folk treatment of transverse platypodia
Folk treatment of transverse flatfoot implies physical exercises. No herbal tincture can cure platypodia, but it helps to reduce pain and leakage. To relieve fatigue, chamomile and various coniferous plants will help. They should be added to salt baths. A good effect is observed when walking on tracing paper. You can also make a special rug with different pebbles, which have different shapes and sizes, and walk on them. A somewhat unusual, but effective method can be accounting accounts. Stop putting on the abacus and doing a massage. It is very useful to walk barefoot, even on level ground. This implies walking not on the asphalt, but on the grass. A good effect is the rocking of the bottle with his feet on the floor. If such exercises are done qualitatively and for a long time, the result will not be long in coming.
Treatment of transverse flatfoot 2 degrees
First you need to understand what a transverse flatfoot 2 degrees. In medicine, there are three degrees of flatfoot. The second degree is the level of the arch of the foot from 141 to 155 °, the height of the vault is 24-17 mm.
The second degree of transverse flatfoot is characterized by an angle increase of up to 15 degrees. The pain mainly comes from the middle metatarsal bone located under the heads. At the second degree, the corns become more and more, and continue to grow. The thumb twists and grows inside. At this stage, the pain becomes more significant with loads on the foot.
Treatment of transverse flat feet of the 2 nd degree consists in wearing orthopedic footwear and restricting interruption in an upright position. Massages, physiotherapeutic procedures and therapeutic gymnastics are very effective. Often, an orthopedic doctor recommends surgery. After surgery, the transverse flatfoot of the 2nd degree completely disappears and does not return.
Treatment of transverse flatfoot exercises
Treatment of transverse flatfoot with physical exercises( LFK) is to strengthen the ligament and the muscle of the foot. Therapeutic exercises should be performed every day for 15-20 minutes, and it is better to do several approaches. Treatment exercises are effective only with transverse flat feet. Such therapeutic exercise is the following process. Connect the straightened legs so that the knees and feet touch one. Try to unbend the left foot and start the front part under the right foot. Repeat for the other leg. Repeat this exercise for 10-15 minutes.
For the following exercises you need to sit down. Take a small ball and try to lift the inside of the foot. Lay out small items on the floor, these can be pencils, batteries, pens and try to collect these objects with your toes. Take a newspaper or paper and crumple your feet.
For the following exercises, you need to take standing positions. Be like on the outer foot while bending your fingers. Also, walk around the room on tiptoe.
Physical exercises are one of the components of successful treatment of transverse flatfoot.
Flat feet is a disease of the musculoskeletal system, which is characterized by a flattening of the arches of the foot and a decrease in its damping properties. As a result, the load on the spine and lower limbs increases, which causes the posture to deteriorate, there is a rapid fatigue, osteochondrosis, scoliosis, arthrosis and varicose veins.
Contrary to popular belief, flat feet at 90% is an acquired, not genetically transmitted, disease. We will understand, from what there is this disease, and also what exercises should be carried out at a platypodia.Reasons for
The characteristic imprint of the foot on the sand is the inner arch and the transverse, nothing more. Normally, these parts should rest on the foot, but with flatfoot weight distribution is violated. The complex of exercises with flat feet should be aimed at strengthening the ligaments of the foot and correct distribution of the body's gravity to the inner and transverse line.
Causes of the disease may be fetal developmental disorder of the foot, genetic weakness of ligaments, muscles, fracture of the foot, excessive load or inactivity, uncomfortable shoes and aging. Flat feet can occur at any age, which means that exercises against flat feet are universal for any age category.Treatment of
Of course, the main hope in the treatment of flatfoot is assigned to exercises of exercise therapy. However, they also use special shoes or insole, massage, physiotherapy. Full recovery is possible only in childhood.Exercises
- Finger bending - we sit on the floor, legs are stretched in parallel, we bend our fingers to ourselves and from ourselves.
- Flexion of the foot - gently pull the socks off from yourself and to yourself. We perform three approaches 8 times.
- Make a circular rotation of the foot.
- IP - we sit on a chair, bend and unbend our toes.
- IP is the same, we twist our toes. Four approaches 8 times.
- Raise the feet on the socks and lower them to the floor.
- We put our feet "clubfoot", from this position we rise to the socks and lower our feet to the floor.
- Fists clamped between the knees, legs "clubfoot."We twist our toes and return to the FE.
- Feet together, the distance between the knees is 1 cam. We raise our feet on the heels, covering the toe of the foot of one foot, with the toe of the other. We alternate legs.
- Feet is stretched, we make circular movements in feet.
- IP is the same. The inner surface of the foot is reached to the maximum permissible point of the inner surface of the thigh. We change legs alternately.
- We take in hand two half-liter bottles of water, we put them on our knees for burdening. We rise on the toes of the feet.
- Do the same exercise to treat flatfoot, just climb the socks alternately.
- IP - standing, hands along the trunk, feet on the width of the shoulders. Doing "scratches": twisting your toes, moving forward.
- Bottles with water in hands, stand on toes and fall to the full foot.
- Make transitions from the heels to the socks.
Symptoms and treatment of transverse flatfoot - treatment methods, exercises LFK
Transverse flatfoot, its features
With this type of deformity and flattening, the arch of the forefoot is exposed. Pressure is redistributed and begins to act not only on the heel and marginal metatarsal bones.
The load falls on all metatarsal bones, which provokes their divergence in the form of a fan, deviation of the thumb from the correct position, bulging its metatarsal bone and changing the shape of the central fingers to a hammer-shaped one.
Cross-flatfoot women are especially affected after 35 years of age.
Symptomatic of transverse flatfoot
- Shoes wear mainly on the inside
- Very rapid onset of fatigue sensation in the legs
- Formation of the transverse spreading of the foot
- Deformation of the first toe, the appearance of the so-called.bones on the head of the metatarsal bone
- Formation of the corns
- Central fingers deform and acquire a hammer-shaped
- Pain sensations in the feet
- Shin cramps, swelling of the legs
- Back and knee pain that may appear in advanced stages of the disease
Transverse flatfoot divide into three degrees independing on the angle of the first finger from its anatomically correct position.
At the first degree of the disease, the angle of deviation is not more than 20 degrees, at the second degree it reaches a value of 35 degrees, and at the third degree the fold of the thumb is already very significant.
In the last two stages, only surgical intervention is possible. Video about Transverse platypodia and bones on the legs
Methods of treatment
Flattening is almost not treated, so the later treatment is started, the less likely that the disease will recede. Diagnosis consists of examining the orthopedist, gait analysis and radiography.
Treatment is, as operative, in severely neglected cases in the last two stages of the disease, and conservative. Non-surgical treatment is aimed at strengthening the musculoskeletal system, which helps to halt or slow the progression of flattening of arches, reduce the severity of pain and reduce the traumatic consequences of the disease.
With a slight deformation of arches in the first stage of the disease, the basis for treatment is the wearing of orthopedic insoles and rollers. In advanced cases, custom-made orthopedic shoes are needed.
Also actively used for the treatment of massage, physiotherapy, warm baths, relieving pain, and special sets of exercises.
If the disease is accompanied by arthrosis or bursitis of the joint of the metatarsus of the finger, prescribe anti-inflammatory drugs and analgesics.
Foot massage with flatfoot does not require a mandatory visit to specialists, it can be performed independently by laying the massage mat on the floor.
And also make self-massage with simple massage movements - rubbing with your fist or fingers, stroking the back of your hand, squeezing. Hydromassage also has a good effect.
It normalizes blood circulation and muscle tone. It must be remembered that it is extremely harmful to walk barefoot on a hard floor, the cover must be thick and soft.
For relief of pain and relaxation of muscles, it is useful to make foot baths with sea salt, decoctions of medicinal herbs, for example, sage, lime, chamomile or essential oil of lavender.
Exercises to strengthen the foot musclesExercises for transverse flatfoot should be given at least 10 minutes daily, but when the complex is performed 2-3 times a day, the effectiveness of the treatment will increase. It should be borne in mind that with the transverse type of flatfoot effect of gymnastics is minimal and they will help only in the early stages. Nevertheless, they will be able to slow down or suspend the process, to serve as an excellent prevention.
- Very slowly bend and then unbend your fingers. The duration of the exercise is not less than a minute.
- Grasp your fingers several times with various small objects: pencils, designer parts, finger batteries. You can do this exercise in another way by replacing solid objects with a sponge.
- Place a piece of cloth on the floor, for example, a diaper or a small towel, and then hesitate and then spread the fabric with your toes. Do this exercise several times.
- Walk along the floor first on tiptoe, and then on the outside of the feet, bending your fingers.
- Without cutting off the toe of the foot from the floor, reduce and dilute the heels.
- Bend and unbend the foot with the maximum possible amplitude.
- Squeeze the rubber ball.
- Slip feet on the floor with your fingers forward and back.
- Roll around with a round stick, rolling pin.
In order not to face long treatment, which does not always lead to success, it is necessary to prevent the disease from childhood, especially if there is a predisposition to flatfoot.
Preventive measures include moving games, long walking, wearing comfortable right shoes, walking barefoot on sand and pebbles.
Cross platypodia: treatment with conservative and surgical methods
Treatment of transverse flatfoot is a complex technique, including a group of procedures that allow to achieve a significant effect.
- Many people are familiar with the problem of transverse flatfoot. Most often this pathology affects women after 35 years( especially those who are overweight).According to experts, fullness often becomes the cause of transverse flatfoot.
- However, the underlying factor in the development of the pathological process is heredity. Most often, transverse flatfoot develops in individuals whose close relatives have suffered a similar problem.
- However, deformation of the foot bone can be the result of improper operation of the shoe. When wearing a narrow shoe of poor quality with an improperly installed instep and shoe, the person automatically falls into the risk group, or he already suffers from a transverse flatfoot.
- Many women "earned" themselves this problem because of the daily wearing of shoes with high heels.
Note: All of the above factors individually or collectively cause pain and discomfort when walking and cause significant deformation of the foot.
Treatment of transverse flatfoot in adults involves the use of conservative and operational methods. In the arsenal of modern orthopedists, there are many tools to relieve pain or alleviate the consequences of the disease. However, treatment is prescribed only after examining the foot and examining the X-ray.Note: in the development of the pathological process, specialist advice is very important, since it is impossible to cure flat feet by any one means, because such treatment will have a negligible effect.
A professional always assigns a set of procedures suitable for the patient in accordance with the degree of deformation of the foot.
- In the case of transverse platypodia, therapeutic physical training is mandatory, which helps to strengthen the muscles of the foot. It provides the following exercises:
- Maximum bending and extension of the feet.
- Capture and lift the ball in stops.
- Mixing and breeding of heels( socks do not come off the floor).
- Pressing rubber ball feet.
- Sliding back and forth with your fingers.
- Capture and lift various objects.
- Rolling with stick stops. Such a gymnastics for feet with transverse flat feet helps to maintain the tone of the muscles of the feet and stops the development of the pathological process.
- Well helps with flat feet massage. It includes rubbing and squeezing the foot, as well as stroking the soles of the back of the palm. When performing this procedure, blood circulation improves, edema decreases and fatigue of the foot is removed.
- An excellent relaxing remedy for transverse flat feet are foot baths. For their preparation, sea salt is used, decoction of herbs( linden, sage, chamomile, plantain, etc.).Such decoctions experts recommend using instead of water.
Recommendation: to strengthen the relaxing effect in the broth, you can add a few drops of essential oil( roses, chamomile or lavender).
- Orthopedic insoles and inlays. To date, the orthopedic industry offers a wide range of such products. In specialized pharmacies, you can buy orthopedic frame semi-insole and insoles of various forms, insteps, vault for the arch of the foot, special heels, pelotes and gel correctors.
Note: this product is produced for both the female and the male feet, and the size and fullness of the foot are taken into account when creating it.
- Orthopedic footwear. In the case when a patient is diagnosed with a strong degree of flatfoot, it is recommended that he wear specially tailored footwear that significantly reduces pain and fatigue and facilitates the walking process.
Note: all of the above methods will stop the process of deforming the foot, relieve fatigue and pain, but they can not completely relieve the patient of this pathology, since to treat transverse flatfoot at home, while achieving a clear effect, can only be at the earliest stages of developmentdisease. Well, at a later date, in order to eliminate the problem by 100%, surgery will be required.
In modern plastic surgery clinics, surgical operations to eliminate transverse flatfoot have been performed for a long time. In the arsenal of practicing orthopedists, there are more than three hundred ways and modifications of surgical treatment of feet in the deviation of the thumb. Most often, a surgical operation involves changing the angle between the bones of the foot and correcting the transverse arch. Due to this, the correct anatomical shape of the foot is restored, pains, fatigue and swelling are eliminated, and the patient gets rid of the constant problem of shoe selection. However, the main advantage of surgical treatment is the absence of relapse. Patients who have gone through this operation, for life, get rid of this problem. As a rule, in the appointment of an operation to eliminate valgus deformities of the foot, chevron osteotomy is most often used. This technique involves crossing the first metatarsal bone with a surgical instrument. There is a special form of sawing, by means of which the necessary mutual displacement of bone fragments is achieved. This operation with transverse flat feet provides an excellent long-term result. After restoring the arches of the foot, the patient acquires a normal anatomical shape, after which all unpleasant symptoms of transverse flatfoot pass. In the case when pain develops in the area of the base of the fingers and in the anterior part of the foot during the development of the pathological process, metatarsalgia is diagnosed, which also requires surgical treatment. The osteotomy of II, III and IV metatarsal bones is performed.
Transverse flatfoot is a pathology that can not be ignored in any way, as it can cause many serious consequences. Due to the fact that the high arch of the foot acts as a shock absorber, when it breaks down, the whole organism( up to the brain) fails. This is due to the fact that the tremors that occur during walking on the spine are transmitted up to the brain, gradually injuring it. As a consequence, with large accelerations, the brain can no longer function normally. Because of this, patients suffering from transverse flatfoot often develop severe headaches. In order to preserve the health of the brain, the human body begins to adapt to the conditions that have arisen. Typically, this adaptation of the body to the load occurs through the curvature of the spine. In this case, the spinal column is formed into an "arcuate spring", which damages the tremors that arise during walking and protects the brain from their aggressive influence. Also, the consequences of transverse flatfoot include scoliosis and kyphoscoliosis.
Note: such forms of curvature of the spine are observed in children suffering from flat feet.
However, transverse flatfoot may also have a detrimental effect on other internal organs. According to experts, the violation of the anatomically correct form of the foot is the cause of the development of pathologies throughout the locomotor system. Due to the fact that knee and hip joints are not able to absorb shocks caused by walking, in addition to flat feet, various forms of arthrosis can form in these bone joints, which eventually lead to serious degenerative-dystrophic changes in the joints that cause severe pain evenwith minor loads on the legs. Such patients are no longer able not only to play sports, but to walk for more or less long distances and perform exercises with transverse flat feet. Together with the joints, the vertebral column suffers, since the tremors arising during walking lead to the development of osteochondrosis and other vertebral pathologies.
Flatness: prevention, treatment, causes, symptomsThe onset of the disease is possible in childhood or adulthood. The rickety type is possible, as you already guessed, because of rickets. Because of the disease, there is no normal development of bones. Traumatic type appears as a result of fractures of the ankle joint, bones of the foot. In addition, the trauma of the ligaments and muscles that strengthen the arches of the foot, is also capable of provoking the disease. Paralytic platypodia is possible because of the transferred poliomyelitis. Static appearance occurs in more than 75% of the disease.
Symptoms of flatfoot in adultsFlat feet, the first symptoms of which can be manifested by leg pain after prolonged standing or while walking. And, for the disease, the following clinical signs are characteristic:
- 1) The feet are painful even after a minor load.
- 2) Looking at your old shoes, you notice that it is worn from the inside and is worn out.
- 3) The ankles become swollen.
- 4) Noticeably an increase in feet in length and in width, the old models of shoes are already small to you.
- 5) It's impossible to walk on stilettos.
- 6) During the last stage of the disease, except for the legs, the lumbar spine is gradually worried, walking becomes painful. Headaches are possible.
- stops swelling at the end of the day( see the causes of edema on the legs).
- feet quickly get tired.
- , when pressed in the middle of the foot, soreness is felt.
- sore leg: foot, ankle, lower leg.
- to choose the right shoes is really difficult.
- possible soreness in the lumbar region.
- longitudinal arch is not noticeable, the foot is swollen, the heel is flattened.
- standard shoes can not be worn.
- soreness in front of the leg,
- appearance of calluses;
Degrees of flatfootLet's call the general indicators of the degrees of the disease. The first is weakly expressed, it does not greatly disturb the patient. You can visually see the onset of the disease visually. The second degree or moderately expressed form often has pronounced changes. The disease is more pronounced, you gradually experience soreness in the ankle, foot. Visually visible are heavy movements and clubfoot. In the third form, a complete deformation occurs. Violated the functions of the musculoskeletal system, there may be more serious diseases. The soreness is very strong, it hurts to walk, and it's difficult to play sports. We call three stages of the longitudinal type of the disease.
- At the first degree of longitudinal flatfoot there is rapid fatigue of the legs. The soreness is not obvious, the patient can feel uncomfortable sensations when putting on shoes. Sometimes puffiness is possible in the morning.
- With the second form, the pain is more pronounced, sometimes it is very strong, the ankles and the shin extend. This degree complicates walking, making an ugly gait.
- With the third form, uneasy foot pains: feet, shins, sometimes makes itself felt low back. Also visible swelling in the joints of the foot.
Degrees in transverse flatfootIn this case, the transverse arch of the foot becomes large, the length of the leg decreases. The big toes gradually deviate from the others, becoming a kind of hammer. The transverse type of flat feet is characteristic for a female over thirty years of age. Disturb the corns, the bone grows on the fingers. When the first form of this type of flatfoot periodically hurt feet, the front part is painful. At the second form there is soreness under the head of metatarsal bones. During the third degree the pain intensifies, usually corns appear in large quantities.
Flattening in childrenAccording to medical statistics, more than half of children at 6-7 years of age appear on flat feet. To avoid flat feet in the future, you should treat yourself, starting with childhood. To correct the arch of the foot is really up to 13 years, until it is fully formed. This diagnosis is given to children from three to five years. Sometimes, from the very birth or from the beginning of circulation, heel-valgus feet are visible. By the age of three they become flat-valgus. Until the age of three, flat feet do not exist, since a fat pad appears in the inside of the foot. It is an additional shock absorber when walking. The most actual types of flatfoot in children are: longitudinal, transverse, flat-valgus feet and a mixed type of flatfoot. Plantogram is one of the most effective methods of diagnosing a child. To diagnose the foot, the baby is spread with a special liquid, after which the area that has been painted is analyzed. Due to age-related features, the diagnosis of flat feet in children is complicated. It is better to consult an orthopedic doctor, he will correctly identify the symptoms of flat feet. What can parents do? If the child slumps, perhaps, the presence of valgus platypodia. When the baby comes in when walking to the front edge of the foot, you should also consult a doctor for help. The foot is best formed in natural conditions. Therefore, in the summer, let the child walk barefoot on the grass, sand, stones. A certain physical load is important: moving games, walking. The child should not wear old shoes after someone: the load can be mis-distributed in the foot. In addition, make sure that the child is sitting at the table with an even posture.
Treatment of flat feet in adults and childrenTherapy of longitudinal and transverse flat feet is similar. Medical measures applied to an adult can only improve his condition. While the children are fully recovered, as the baby's feet just begin to form completely. The doctor prescribes most often conservative treatment: medications in combination with physiotherapy procedures. Therapy is based on therapeutic exercises. Such physical culture is chosen specifically for the patient, the orthopedic doctor necessarily takes into account the age, the degree of the disease and its form. Excellent massage and hydromassage of feet helpfully. Active stimulation of the problem zone improves blood circulation and improves the tone of the muscles of the feet and legs. Orthopedic insoles with the disease restore the required lifting of the arches of the foot, correct the normal position of the foot, provide comfort while walking. At the initial stage, the insoles perfectly help to cope with the disease. Operation is the most effective method of treatment with significant deformities of the foot. Flattening in children is treated easier, without surgery. Muscles, bone and ligament tissues of children are still very sensitive to treatment. A rarely encountered congenital platypodia is treated with special bandages. Mostly, they use toning massage and physical training. Also effective for the feet are the contrast baths. Many doctors recommend wearing orthopedic shoes. Than at an earlier age you or a doctor discover flat feet, the more effective the treatment will be. For the purpose of prevention, the child should be checked by a doctor about 5 years.
Plane exercise exercises
- 1) The legs should be set to the width of the shoulders. Then the feet unfold, first the heels are joined, then the socks. Make at least 12 repetitions.
- 2) Rotation. Sitting on a chair or standing, set the heels to the width of the shoulders. Rotate the feet in two directions. Do 12 repetitions.
- 3) Stop installation. Performed in a sitting or standing position. Place the feet on the outer, and then on the inner surface alternately. Do it 15 times.
- 4) Low attacks. Rise steadily. Perform a front leg thrust. Then turn over the other way and do the same. Without fail, keep your back straight. It should be repeated 15 times.
- 5) We are walking on the spot. Take quick steps. The feet look inward, the legs are bent at the knees. Do not move your shoulders, keep straight, legs are actively involved. The breathing is calm, the exercise is performed for half a minute. For children, the entire LF complex is performed in a play form.
- tenderness in hips, feet, back and knees.
- change in the shape of the foot - curvature, the appearance of the stone, too wide a foot, improper development of muscles and articular tissue.
- irregularity of posture and gait.
- with squats to keep the balance is very difficult.
- the appearance of ingrown nails is possible.
- clubfoot and heaviness of gait.
Flatfoot prevention in adultsPeople engaged in active work with permanent standing should periodically rest, move the main center of gravity to the outside of the foot. In addition, after a day's work it is useful to do foot massage, rub them. You can massage by walking barefoot on sand, grass or gravel. At home choose a massage mat. Correctly pick up your shoes so that it does not rub, do not press the foot, but it is better that no discomfort does not appear.
Plane prophylaxis in childrenIn children, prophylaxis should be carried out starting from 1 year of age. It will be concluded in the exclusion of rickets, poliomyelitis and other diseases. Already during the first steps of the child, think about the choice of quality footwear. However, without walking on the grass, gravel and sand can not do: "barefoot" kids are several times less likely to suffer from the disease. Watch that the child does not walk on a flat floor, but on an uneven surface. Older children are recommended gymnastics with simple walking on the heels and toes, the inside and outside of the legs. You can do jumps on the spot, climb the gymnasium ladder. Combine gymnastics with water procedures. It is not only excellent strengthening of muscles, but also perfect hardening.