How can I treat gout at homeMany people are wondering how to cure gout with the help of home remedies. Before answering it, it is necessary to understand the nature and causes of this ailment. Due to a malfunction in the metabolic processes, there is a violation of salt metabolism, which leads to the deposition of urates( urine crystals) in the joints. Finally, you can not cure gout at home, but you can alleviate the pain and reduce the risk of relapse.
Gout is a serious enough disease, it can lead to disability. Irresponsible approach to its treatment is impossible. And rely only on non-traditional methods of therapy at home is not worth it, it can lead to irreversible processes and serious complications. For example, a pathology such as a gouty kidney may occur. When hyperuricemia accumulates a large number of urates, and there is a risk that the kidney will not cope with their inference. This complication often occurs when the primary manifestation of the disease. Subsequently, pathology can affect other organs and systems of the body.
Often gout is accompanied by phlebitis, nephritis, atherosclerosis, neuralgia, neurasthenia and certain diseases of the organs of vision. The reasons for such an exchange pathology are unbalanced nutrition, excessive consumption of meat, spices, alcohol and tobacco. A significant impact on these processes have a genetic predisposition, kidney disease, broken urate synthesis. Also gout develops with endocrine abnormalities and hypodynamia.
Symptoms of gouty arthritis
If the first symptoms of this disease are identified, it is necessary to urgently consult a doctor and perform a series of tests. If the diagnosis is confirmed, it is important to consult a physician about the methods of therapy. Only a qualified person can give the right advice and explain how to treat gout at home.The main symptoms of gout include:
- severe pain, especially when moving;
- crunching in joints at any load;
- discoloration of the skin around the affected areas;
- sensation of numbness;
- high body temperature;
- swelling of the joints.
Joints with gout may be deformed. As a result, there will be difficulties with movement, an attack of ailment will be accompanied by unbearable pain. You can not start a disease, because a person risks becoming disabled, because the old form will not be able to return the deformed joints. Treatment will only avoid possible complications.
Treatment of illness by household meansFolk remedies will be effective only if the patient does not refuse to take medication prescribed by a doctor. And first of all you need to adjust the food. To eliminate disturbances in salt metabolism, it is important to minimize salt intake as much as possible.
You can not cure gout with the help of natural home remedies. But to reduce the degree of manifestation of symptoms during periods of relapse can be. With the help of home procedures, pain is quite effective. As a rule, acute attacks last from 5 to 7 days. And during this period should take non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Treatment of gout at home involves various procedures using natural remedies. It is also recommended to perform simple physical exercises. Many doctors argue that it is very useful to conduct urine therapy, soar your legs in a heated urine. It is useful and effective to make different compresses. The best are compresses using honey and salt.1 tablespoon of each component should be put on gauze and apply it to the affected areas on the legs. You can also make compresses with the addition of red clay and wine vinegar.
During the period of exacerbation, the use of herbal infusions is very helpful. It is necessary to use herbs that normalize the production of uric acid or remove the substance from the body. Such herbs include mint, dill, calendula, and red bilberry. It is very useful to use herbal tea, which contains the roots of wheatgrass( 20 g), violet tricolor( 30 g), burdock root( 25 g) and Veronica officinalis( 20 g).All these herbs should be mixed, fried 40 grams per liter of hot boiled water and let stand for 20 minutes. To eat 3 times a day, the first mug to drink in the morning on an empty stomach.
How to relieve pain in gout
Pain sensations can be removed with aspirin and iodine. In this way, inflammation is also eliminated. Acetylsalicylic acid must be dissolved in iodine, in proportions of 10 g iodine per 5 tablets of aspirin. The resulting consistency should be applied to the affected areas at night. Iodine can be added to the water and make baths. It takes 9 drops of iodine per 3 liters of water. Painful sensation well removes activated charcoal. It must be crushed, add flax seed to the oil and lubricate the mixture with diseased joints. These procedures can be done within a month.
Radon, hydrogen sulphide and sodium chloride baths help to eliminate severe pain in the hands and feet. Radon and hydrogen sulphide can be taken only in sanatoriums. A sodium chloride is easy to make at home. To do this, you should collect water in the bath with a temperature of about 38 degrees and add to it 1.5-2 kg of ordinary rock salt. Then you need to immerse the diseased joints in water for 20 minutes and do this procedure for 10-15 days. But such baths are contraindicated for people suffering from cardiovascular diseases.
Ointment is well removed from kerosene. To make it, you need 50 g of kerosene, 50 g of vegetable oil, 30 g of laundry soap and about one glass of soda. It is necessary to mix all these ingredients thoroughly and rub until the ointment is completely absorbed. Another ointment can be made from butter and alcohol, taking them in equal proportions. Oil should be warmed up well, removed from heat and pour alcohol. Then burn in a frying pan and wait until the flame completely goes out. After this, you can rub the ointment into the joints on the legs or hands, store it in the refrigerator.
If an attack occurs, to effectively fight the disease you need to comply with all the prescriptions of the doctor in charge. The most important is to follow a diet. If the body gets harmful food, it will negatively affect the level of production of salt of uric acid.
There are many methods for treating gout at home, and almost all give positive results. But if you do not approach treatment in a complex way, you can damage your own body.
One of the most common joint diseases in a person is gout. This disease is associated with an incorrect metabolism, which causes the deposition of uric acid in the joints - white powder. Previously it was believed that only wealthy people could be prone to gout, because only they could afford a lot of food and alcohol. Now it is proved that any person can suffer from gout. Most often middle-aged male patients are at risk.
Gout in a person appears not without reason. Heredity is considered a fundamental factor in the onset of the disease. All the rest is only stimulating reasons for the manifestation of the symptoms of the disease. These include:
- diseases in the body that cause kidney and liver dysfunction;
- weight mismatch is normal;
- inactive or, conversely, a very active, lifestyle.
Stages and signs of
After its appearance, gout goes through three stages: acute, interstitial and chronic. An acute attack of gout is considered the most important, because it is at this stage that you can avoid the transition to the next stage and the re-emergence of the disease. This period is characterized by atypical behavior of the patient: he begins to show excessive activity or moping. The person has problems with the digestive system. In some cases, heartbeat, pulse may also become more frequent, breathing difficulties.
Symptoms of acute
The above symptoms appear prematurely: a few days or hours before the attack. During the attack, people begin to suffer severe pain, the sore spot turns red, swells, the temperature rises. These symptoms do not disappear for several days or weeks, depending on the treatment. The next attack of gout can appear only after a month or two.
In case of an acute attack of gout, not only the joints but also the tendons of the patient can become inflamed. Such a disease is dangerous because with repeated manifestation of the ligament can be so damaged that a person will partially lose the ability to move independently. A gout attack also affects the functioning of the kidneys, since excess urinary salt is excreted through this organ. In some cases, a person can detect small nodules under the skin, which causes not only discomfort, but also the need for surgical intervention.
First aid for attacks of
Acute attack of gout is treated mainly with the help of medications. First of all, anti-inflammatory drugs are prescribed, for example, diclofenac. Tablets of diclofenac should be taken three times a day, and rubbing ointment is carried out twice a day. With an acute attack of gout, only one anti-inflammatory agent is prescribed, since several of them can significantly reduce the effect.
Gout is a chronic, severe systemic joint disease. It is dangerous, therefore leads to a significant decrease in the standard of living. Most often, this disease affects men who have crossed the 40-year mark and women older than 55-60 years. But even 30-year-old people may have symptoms of this terrible disease. Every year the number of sick people suffering from gouty pain and having an attack of gout grows rapidly.
The causes of the development of the disease
There are several factors for its development: heredity, unbalanced nutrition, overeating, mainly a meat ration rich in purines, abuse of wine and low quality beer, a sedentary lifestyle.
In the patient's body, an excessive amount of uric acid is formed. This can lead to hyperuricemia, glut of urate. In this condition, they are not properly excreted from the circulatory system. This occurs as a result of the excess volume of these salts, or because of the pathology of the kidneys responsible for removing this substance from the body.
These salts crystallize, as they are unable to dissolve, and then deposited in the joints and tendons.
The body is trying to get rid of these pathological deposits, which leads to inflammation of the affected tissues. The process of crystallization with gout occurs in the joints of the limbs, if there is a zone of poor blood circulation.
Symptoms of the disease
The most typical manifestation of gout is gouty arthritis, which begins first in one joint. In 50% of cases, the first joints of the big toes are affected. Gout can also develop in the ankle, knee joint, in the bone tissues of the wrists, elbows, fingers.
The patient first learns of his illness, suddenly feeling a sharp unbearable sharp pain in the swollen joint, revealing the redness of the skin on this site. The peculiarity of this pain is that pain medications can not remove it. The temperature rises sharply to 39-40 C, and the joint becomes hot and immobilized. Such manifestations usually in the dark time of the day suddenly begins an acute attack of gout, which can cause suffering for 2-7 or more days. In the daytime, a sick person can feel temporary relief of pain. But at night the deterioration of his condition will follow again.
Later, a painful painful attack is repeated many times. But if the proper treatment is carried out, it can be prevented. First of all, it is necessary to eliminate the factors that cause exacerbation of gout. Sometimes, in order to reduce the incidence of frequent outbreaks, it is enough to change the way of life. But many people also need special medicines, which can reduce the level of uric acid and prevent an attack of the disease.
In the remission phase, the patient is normally disturbed by aching pains. But at the beginning of the disease, the symptoms of the disease may not always bother the patient or not manifest at all.
As the gout flows, a normal structure of the joints may occur. This usually becomes noticeable after a four-year period of development of the disease. There are painless dense growths of yellowish color in the region of joints. This tofusi, gouty nodes, covered with dark rough skin. They consist of salt crystals. Such dense subcutaneous formations can grow to large sizes and cause inflammation of surrounding tissues.
The development of the disease can be effectively managed by
How to relieve an attack of the disease and relieve the pain
The patient is able to take a number of effective measures on his own to help himself.
The best remedy for gout is the right lifestyle and physical activity.
A clear plan should be drawn up: what to do during an exacerbation of gout.
- With the acute onset of the disease, the first priority is to reduce pain.
- Affected joint should be protected, allow it to rest for a day.
- To reduce the tumor, ice can be applied.
- Taking anti-inflammatory non-steroid drugs( NSAIDs) will help stop the development of the inflammatory process and prevent a new attack of the disease.
- But patients with this disease are contraindicated taking aspirin. It can worsen the patient's condition, since it dramatically changes the level of uric acid.
Lifestyle of the patient with gout affects the course of the pathological process
Rational power system
To ensure that the patient is not disturbed by an acute attack of gout, a proper nutrition system has been developed to treat the disease by specialists.
- It is necessary to exclude a diet low in carbohydrates and high in fat, protein. Because with such food the patient can get a large number of purines. This contributes to the deterioration of the course of the disease.
- It is necessary to moisturize the body well, taking a lot of liquid.
- The patient needs to eat a lot of sweet fruits, which supply the body with the necessary nutrients. Vitamin C, contained in mandarins, oranges, lemons, can prevent a gout attack.
- Skim milk, sour-milk products, cottage cheese are allowed.
- Salads with olive oil, potatoes, beans, oats are useful.
- The liver, fatty meat and seafoods increase the amount of uric acid. In the diet, you need to have some lean beef, pork and chicken.
- Fresh green leaves contain a lot of oxalic acid, so it should be avoided.
- Simple carbohydrates in foods made from white flour are harmful, as their use leads to weight gain.
- Sweetened drinks, especially with fructose, are harmful for gout.
- Alcohol contains many purines. Therefore, excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages, especially beer, leads to an increase in the body level of uric acid.
Maintaining the optimal body weight is necessary
- Extra kilograms create additional loads on the affected joints and rapidly increase the risks of this ailment.
- You need to constantly strive to maintain a normal weight, lose weight, if necessary. But it should be remembered that an excessively low-calorie diet will enhance the process of crystallization of urinary salts. This will negatively affect the development of the disease.
Traditional medicine can also help
- Decoction of parsley roots has a diuretic effect.
- Apitherapy has long been used in the treatment of gout to restore the normal functioning of the affected joints. Bee venom contains active substances that can quickly remove severe pain and reduce the inflammatory process.
Drugs for gout are prescribed by a doctor depending on the degree of severity of the pathology of
- . These can be medications to relieve pain and inflammation: NSAIDs( nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), indomethacin, naproxen. But they can not be used for a long time.
- Effective preparation Fullflex facilitates excruciating painful articular seizures.
Well aids the physiotherapy exercises
If the joints are constantly on the move, they will be healthy. Active physical training and breaks during activities associated with a static posture will have a beneficial effect.
The best remedy for gout is swimming, biking, walking, exercises with light dumbbells. But you need to exclude the risk of injury. Contraindicated repetitive tedious sharp movements of affected joints. You need to get a doctor's consultation, choosing the forms of physical activity.
Gout is an extremely complex disease. It can change the whole life of the patient. But to control its development and maintain its health with the support of a doctor is real. Only the right way of life and fulfilling the doctor's prescriptions can provide effective treatment for gout.
To cure this ailment is completely impossible, but for human life the prognosis for gout is always favorable. However, the question is the quality of this life, since this ailment can lead a person to disability. Only strict self-discipline and self-restraint, adherence to all the rules of treatment of this disease will help a person with gout feel good.
Manifestations of gout should be known to all people so as not to miss the appearance of the first symptoms at an early stage. If there is an attack of gout, in case of a feeling of characteristic pain, you need to contact a rheumatologist, do a diagnosis and begin treatment.
Author of article:
Gout is often a chronic disease caused by a large content of uric acid in the blood of a person called urines. The disease can be accompanied by acute attacks, relapses, tofus formation and severe pain. To alleviate the suffering of a person with such a disease, there are various ways how to relieve pain with gout. They can be medicated or unconventional using traditional medicine recipes.Gout is accompanied by pain
How is the disease
The core of each cell of the human body contains purines. These substances come with food or are synthesized by the body itself. With the natural destruction of cells, purines are converted to uric acid, which must be excreted by internal organs. But with a large accumulation of purines and a disturbed process of their withdrawal, uric acid turns into urines - crystalline salts. They are deposited in the superarticular parts of the legs and create a lot of problems. This is gout.
At the initial stage, the disease may not appear externally. More often men suffer from gout after the age of forty. Long-term progression of the disease can eventually lead to an acute attack, which can be eliminated only by painkillers with gout. In the most neglected and severe form, the urethal nodes( tofusi) form on the legs of the patient. They are characterized by a dense structure, visibility, inflammation and the formation of tumors. In some cases, only a surgical intervention can help a person.
Signs of attack with gout
The clinical diagnosis of an acute attack of gout is characterized by the following phenomena:
- The joint of the lower extremity is very inflamed. The process usually takes place at night and an articular attack occurs within a few hours.
- The intensity of pain reaches its apogee. Usually the focus is concentrated in the area of the metacarpophalangeal joint of the thumb. Very often the patient does not know how to relieve pain with gout on his legs. The answer to this question is given below.
- Time of attack may be different for patients. Sometimes the pain subsides without therapeutic intervention for several days.
- Visual visible signs of an attack: inflammation of the focus on the leg, purple skin, local swelling, fever, fever.
- Acute attack in twenty percent of cases leads to the fact that gout stops moving to other large and small joints of the legs, which causes additional pain.
- There may be several years between the first attack and the next articular attack. Diagnosis of the disease allows increased hyperuricemia.
The degree of severity of the disease determines the choice of methods for treating gout and ways to eliminate pain.Medications will ease pain
Pain relief with medications: short-term medications
Ankle gout makes the leg site very sensitive. Any touch is accompanied by severe pain. To help a sick person, prescribe the following drugs:
- Colchicine. The drug proved itself as the best among analog drugs. Effectively relieves pain and simultaneously reduces the deposition of salts of uric acid compounds. At the heart of the medicine contains a natural plant component - autumn colchicum. The dosage of the drug should not exceed a dozen tablets. Do not administer to patients with kidney or liver failure.
- Fullflex. A short-term medicine that can be used as an effective analgesic for gout on the legs. At the heart of the medicine are plant ingredients - fragrant martinia, willow and birch bark, chestnut and essential oil substances. The drug fights well with inflammation and swelling. Fullflex is taken orally on a pill a day and in the form of a cream twice a day for a month.
- Voltaren. The main components are ibuprofen, diclofinac, naproxen, known for their temporary analgesic effect. It is taken with acute attacks and pain with gout. The first day is taken 200 mg, which is the maximum dose, and later - 150 mg. The course continues even after the pain recedes to avoid recurrence of the attack.
- Prednisolone. The medicine is injected into the joints up to one hundred milligrams into a large one, and up to 25 mg into a small affected area. Assign in the case of extremely sharp and very severe pain, when the effect of other drugs has not yet manifested itself. Prednisolone allows you to quickly relieve pain with gout and suppresses the inflammatory process, removing swelling and swelling in the area affected by the foot.
Long-term drug therapy
Assumes the use of directional drugs - uricosuric and uricodepressive drugs. The first contribute to better removal of salt deposits of uric acid from the body, while the latter suppress their synthesis.
Allopurinol, milurite, losartan is classified as uricodepressive medication and is not used to suppress pain, but to prevent attacks. Effectively work to lower the level of urines in the body. They take medicines three times a day with uniform parts of 100-300 mg at the onset of the disease. Increase the dose by half during the first month. The level of urate salts is markedly reduced, but the drug is not used during the course of an attack, but is prescribed to prevent it.
Anturane, ketazone, benamide and the most common aspirin improves the ability of the kidneys to excrete uric acid and belong to uricosuric medicines. It is interesting that aspirin salicylates are able to effectively destroy uric acid salts in an amount of three grams per day, but due to the high toxicity the drug can not be consumed for a long time.
Drug treatment with long-acting drugs is not aimed at relieving pain, but on treating the disease. Therefore, these drugs are used after a gouty attack.
Physiotherapy for gout
Gout is not a disease that can be dangerous for the life of a sick person. But the disease affects the lower limbs, if it is not treated in a comprehensive manner, and can lead to disability. To maintain joints in an approximate normal state, it is recommended to influence gout not only medically, but also to do physical exercises when gout hurts.
The main goal of therapeutic physical culture is the early removal of pain and the elimination of the inflammatory process. For this, you can do a number of the following exercises:
- The patient sits on a chair, puts a rolling pin on the floor and gradually begins to roll it with the feet, starting the exercise from the fingers to the heel. This entails the dissolution of crystalline uric acid formations.
- Exercise is repeated standing, alternately rolling a rolling pin one, then the other foot. This somewhat increases the load and pressure on the joints and as if "breaks" the salt deposits.
- The patient lies on his back and flexes his right limb, and stretches the left leg. Legs are pressed to the chest in turn, then lifted up and straightened, slowly lowering to the floor - 6 times.
- In the same position, the straight legs are slightly bent in the sides. Then turn them in and out six times. Exercise is good for relieving pain with gout.
- Lying on the back, the patient straightens the upper and lower limbs along the trunk and starts alternately bending / unbending his fingers. The procedure is repeated ten times.
- When carrying out the morning complex of exercises, the legs are raised, the knees are bent, the hips rotated and the ankles rotated.
- Effective massaging of the thumb on the foot with maximum slowing of breathing. The finger is kneaded in different directions. This may initially be painful, but joints are actively being developed.
- The most effective method of exercise therapy is exercise in the water. They quickly reduce pain and strain on the joints and can even lead to prolonged remission.
Physical exercises alone can only temporarily remove pain, and in combination with other methods of treatment they give a steady effect, the main condition is that physical education should be permanent.
Alternative medicine - phytotherapy on folk recipes
Different natural compounds can have the most positive result on gout. Of course, the disease can not be completely cured, but it is quite possible to reduce the urine content in the body. There are a number of effective recipes for decoctions and infusions of herbs:
- Pharmacy chamomile. From the flowers of the plant, a bath is prepared for the affected leg area. You can use chamomile in equal proportion with the colors of black elderberry. The lotions of such a decoction well relieve inflammation and pain.
- Lilac flowers. Fill with alcohol or vodka in the amount of two hundred grams and insist a week in a glass bottle. Tincture is taken for thirty to fifty drops three times during the day before eating.
- The sequence. A decoction of this herb is taken inward, like ordinary tea. The same method is brewed for fifteen minutes, but you need to pour not boiling water from the fire, but wait a few minutes. Take the decoction in a hot form.
- Horse chestnut. The plant is known for its medicinal properties. Bark and flowers should be filled with vodka( one and a half cups) for six hours. Take 40 drops before meals or you can apply to the affected area as an ointment.
- Millet. When using the test from its grains, anesthesia begins: make flour from millet( 100 g), add a spoonful of brewer's yeast and a little water. Wrap the mixture with a napkin and apply to a sore spot, change the mixture after two hours.
- Fir oil. A little oil is applied to the cotton cloth and sprinkled with salt. Apply to the joint at night. In the morning, fir oil is washed off. The procedure should be repeated five days, and then make the same pause.
Recipes of traditional medicine, based on the useful and active action of plants, very much. When legs hurt, a person seeks to eliminate all this pain by all available means. Phytotherapy can greatly alleviate the suffering of the patient.
Other options for pain relief for gout
For pain in the ankle, the action of radioactive substances can be used. This is an alternative option to eliminate pain. Actively affect the affected area radon baths. Hydrogen sulfide baths have a uricosuric and uricodepressive effect. In some cases, complete disappearance of tofus was observed. This phenomenon is explained by the thermal effect on uric acid, the compounds of which begin to disintegrate.
The controversial question arose on the subject of starvation. Of course, the diet for gout is shown to all without exception the patient. But it is the fasting that some experts advise to use for two or three days to purify the body and that purines are not supplied with food. Other doctors categorically advise against this.
To reduce the pain quickly fasting can not. If it is applied, then not with acute gouty attacks. The body should receive useful substances with fruits( especially citrus group), with dairy products. And from meat, fatty foods, high-calorie sweets, coffee and alcohol is better to refuse.
Diet and spa treatment can be considered as effective additional measures to fight the disease, but they should be used together with physiotherapy and medications.
In an acute attack, an immediate result gives an alternative method of anesthesia, such as local cryotherapy. It has long been justified theoretically and proven in practice that exposure to cold can quickly remove pain. Cold gas at a temperature below one hundred and eighty degrees affects the affected area, relieving inflammation. You can stay no more than three minutes in the cryosauna. The method is very effective and safe.
When asked whether other parts of the body can hurt other than the legs, it can be said that any joint is susceptible to the spread of the disease. But most often gout affects the lower extremities. And in order for a sick person to receive some relief, there is a mass of effective ways to influence.
How to relieve a gout attack?
Treatment of gout
Treatment of acute gouty arthritis and chronic gout is different.
For gouty arthritis, predominantly anti-inflammatory drugs are used.
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs( eg, indomethacin, naproxen, diclofenac, etc.) are prescribed until the symptoms of acute inflammation in the joints are eliminated( usually 1-2 weeks).As the attack can happen at any time, a gouty patient must always carry with itself any of the drugs of this group. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can cause abdominal pain and heartburn, but with a short-term intake these side effects usually do not occur.
Glucocorticoids( hormones of the adrenal cortex and their synthetic analogues, for example prednisolone) have a more powerful anti-inflammatory effect, therefore they are used for severe inflammation. If acute gouty arthritis develops in one or two joints, glucocorticoids are injected directly into the joint. Usually, one procedure is sufficient to effectively stop the attack. Intra-articular introduction of drugs is carried out only by a rheumatologist. If more joints are involved, the doctor may prescribe glucocorticoids in tablets for 7-10 days. Take them only if prescribed by a doctor. The use of these drugs in large doses for a long time can lead to brittle bones and cause other serious complications. When used correctly, glucocorticoids are safe and very effective.
Sometimes, to stop an attack of arthritis, the doctor appoints a short course of COLCHICINE - an effective drug for treating gout attacks.
For the time of attack, the painful joint needs rest. HELP TO REMOVE PAIN can ice, which is applied for 5-6 minutes several times a day, wrapping it in tissue. Sometimes, ice, on the contrary, increases pain( because it can increase the crystallization of uric acid salts).In this case, dry heat helps( for example, a warm shawl).
If attacks of gouty arthritis occur 2 times a year and more often, the doctor may decide to prescribe medications that lower the level of uric acid in the blood for an indefinitely long period. Correctly selected treatment of gout leads to a decrease in the frequency of attacks of arthritis and resorption of tofus.
Well, first of all, it's less possible to move( so as not to injure a sick joint). In the second -( the most effective is the injection of Diclofenac. ..) or a pill, well, I sometimes dissolve and drink NIMESIL for the effect. ..and tryto I recommend taking and omeprazole to soften the effect of drugs on the stomach. ..Good luck. .!
You need to get rid of gout. But it's not fast, not less than seven months.
Yes, everything is right for you to advise about the things. I'm on the other side of the problem, because the gout attack is associated with the poor work of the hematopoietic and lymphatic system( especially if gout is obtained "by inheritance"). Therefore, it is necessary to exclude for some days any meat, broths, spicy and yeast dough products, of coursebeer, alcohol. We need to eat until the fish, beans, string beans, buckwheat, vegetables.low-fat cheese and cottage cheese. In order to slightly clean the lymph and the liver I recommend drinking a decoction of licorice root and activated charcoal. It does not hurt anyone. ..Get well!