How to cure osteochondrosis with folk remedies
In the treatment of any disease these days, not only traditional methods of treatment are used. Many still remember the grandmother's advice regarding the treatment of all diseases, from a common cold to other, more serious health problems. An exception in this case are not the problems of the musculoskeletal system. In this article, we will figure out how to cure osteochondrosis with folk remedies, or at the very least, relieve the course of the disease and survive a relapse with the least loss?
Where does the roots of osteochondrosis come from?
Osteochondrosis is a degenerative process that affects intervertebral discs and adjacent tissues. Disk cartilage with osteochondrosis is less soft and it can not perform an amortization( motor) function. Osteochondrosis is the result of an incorrect lifestyle, sedentary work and a lack of movement. The statistics are ruthless: eight out of ten people living on our planet suffer from this disease. Most of them do not have the time and desire to go to the doctors and stand in lines in the doctor's office. Such people really want to know how to treat osteochondrosis with folk remedies. Let's not deny that treatment with non-traditional methods is effective, but not in terms of full recovery, but in terms of maintaining the patient's condition.
What can help?
With non-traditional treatment, various methods are used, the purpose of which is to alleviate the condition of the patient. It should be remembered that when deciding to consult one of the methods, consultation with a specialist is necessary. And all because even the most harmless, at first glance, recipes can harm health, ranging from allergic reactions and ending with the complication of major diseases and the development of attendants.
Traditional medicine in the treatment of osteochondrosis is divided into several types that will be considered in the article:
- Herbal medicine
- Treatment of osteochondrosis at home
In addition, other methods are used, such as hirudotherapy( leech therapy), lithotherapy( stone treatment),hydrotherapy, various methods of stretching the spine.
In the following paragraphs, recipes will be given, based on the folk treatment of osteochondrosis of the spine. However, it is worth noting that they can only be used after receiving the approval of the attending physician. It will not hurt, if such a recipe does not help during the illness, it will be more offensive if after its application you have to treat something else.
Herbal treatment is always popular, no matter what diseases they treat. Consider some popular methods that are used to relieve pain in the spine:
- The celery root is poured with warm water, filtered, and drunk three times a day in a teaspoonful. It is preferable to store in a cool place, for example in a refrigerator.
- Combine 300 ml of freshly squeezed black radish juice, 200 g.honey, 100 ml of vodka and fresh finely chopped lilac leaves. The resulting solution is aged for 24 hours in the dark and warm. They rub their spine.
- Grind dried sabelnik, put in a three-liter jar, so that they occupy half of its volume and fill it with vodka. Sabelnik kept for three weeks in the pantry. Apply one tablespoon three times a day for 15 minutes before meals. After a month of treatment, the patient's condition will improve markedly.
- Ground oregano is poured with half a liter of lean oil. The mixture is aged overnight, filtered and wrung out. This oil rubs the sick spine.
- Dried St. John's wort powder is diluted with lean oil in a 1: 2 ratio. This mixture is kept warm for 3 weeks, during which it is shaken from time to time. The product obtained is used for trituration.
- Birch leaves mnut until the appearance of juice, applied to the diseased area, put on top of the film and insulated.
Treatment of osteochondrosis by means, recipes, methods and methods of traditional medicine
Treatment of osteochondrosis with folk remedies is often the only real way to restore lost health. This is due to the fact that official medicine most often does not offer radical therapies. On this page, the main methods and methods of treatment are collected.
Correct posture and folk treatment of osteochondrosis
Folk treatment of osteochondrosis begins with the restoration of correct posture. With back pain, you can stand against the wall several times during the day - it trains the right muscles. It is also good to mentally identify yourself with a certain image of female beauty: it can be a ballerina, oriental beauty or Angelica. The main thing - more often remember this during the day. It is necessary to force the muscles of the back to work, and the spine to straighten out with special exercises.
Relaxation of the back. Very good tool - riding the ball with your back against the wall. To do this, take a small elastic ball( about the size of a fist), stand close to the wall and "let" the ball behind your back, so that it is sandwiched between your back and the wall. Then, slowly sinking and rising, roll the ball so that it massages the entire back. This exercise helps to fight with osteochondrosis.
Perfectly relaxes the back using a wooden massager. An excellent option - a simulator with two handles at the ends. It is used on the principle of bast for the back.
Also a simple exercise relieves the stress of a simple exercise: sit on the floor, bend your knees, hands around your legs under the knees, inhale and exhale arched back.
Repeat several times.
How to treat osteochondrosis with folk remedies?
Consider how to treat osteochondrosis folk remedies in the form of herbal infusions and broths. If you suffer from back pain, a hot compress with herbal infusion is a good help. Prepare it as follows: mix in equal proportions the herb of thyme, chamomile, St. John's wort, black elder blossoms. Brew two tablespoons of the mixture with a glass of boiling water and let it brew in the heat for 2 hours. Then soak the cotton cloth with a warm infusion and put on a sore spot, top with polyethylene, bandage and put on a warm shirt. Go to bed. In the morning the pain should not bother you anymore.
Traditional recipes and methods of treatment of osteochondrosis
Folk recipes from osteochondrosis often include a bay leaf. With osteochondrosis, folk methods of treatment are aimed at restoring the structure of the cartilage.
Laurel leaf infusion. From osteochondrosis helps infusion of bay leaf. Take five large leaves of laurel, put in enameled dishes, pour 1.5 cups of boiling water and simmer for 5 minutes. Then wrap and let it brew for 3 hours. Strain. Drink this infusion for a day in small sips. The course of treatment - four days in a row. Then take a break for a week and then repeat the course.
How to cure osteochondrosis: remedies and methods of treating traditional medicine
Many do not know how to cure osteochondrosis with folk remedies at home. Traditional medicine treatment of osteochondrosis recommends starting with the restoration of physical activity. Specially developed exercises are effective folk methods of treatment of osteochondrosis, which are widespread in the practice of manual therapy.
Exercises for osteochondrosis
1. Lie on your back on the carpet. Hands spread apart, legs stretched. Bend your knees and pull them to your stomach. Then bend the knees bent at first to the right, then to the left. Try to reach your elbow with your knees. Repeat ten times in each direction. In this case, the entire upper body and spine should be immovably pressed to the floor.
2. Standing, feet shoulder width apart, arms bent to shoulders, elbows looking to the sides. Tilt the upper body to the left. Then unfold the shoulders back so that the right elbow looks at the left heel, and the left elbow - up. Carefully return to the inclined position, and then to the vertical position. Repeat these exercises for osteochondrosis in another direction. And so three times in each direction. Do this exercise slowly and carefully.
These simple exercises do while driving while jam:
1. Sitting straight, hands pull forward and fold into the lock palms up. Quit in this position for 30 seconds. Then lower your hands and shake them. Repeat one more time.
2. Sitting behind the wheel straight, you will rest your feet on the floor. Unroll the upper body to one side and look over your shoulder. Then the other way. Repeat three times in each direction.
To strengthen the back muscles, do such exercises:
1. Lying flat on the floor, lean on the heels and the back of the head. Tighten the muscles of the buttocks, raise the hips. Repeat ten times.
2. Lying on your stomach, place your head on your arms bent in front of you. Raise your straight legs. Repeat ten times.
NSAIDs are used with a symptomatic purpose to eliminate pain and swelling. These drugs are used as oral, injectable and local forms. Typically, analgesics have a short-term analgesic effect and have almost no effect on the progression of the disease. Therefore, they are not included in the mandatory treatment regimen. Basic therapy of osteochondrosis includes chondroprotectors. They consist of natural components of cartilaginous tissues, which support and gradually restore the structure of intervertebral discs. Chondroprotectors are prescribed for long courses.
If you wanted to learn how to cure osteochondrosis, you have to be distressed. After all, the disease is practically incurable by conservative methods. But if you strictly follow the treatment prescribed by your doctor, then the pathological process can be significantly slowed down or suspended.
With severe pain, muscle spasm, significant restriction in motion, paravertebral blockades with anesthetic and analgesic are carried out. Glucocorticoid hormones are sometimes administered because they have a strong anti-inflammatory effect. Vitamins from group B, vasodilators improve functions of compressed or irritated nerve roots, normalize nutrition and blood supply to the structures of the spine.
Folk recipes for osteochondrosis
Non-steroidal analgesics and glucocorticoids exhibit many undesirable qualities, including they can cause ulceration in the stomach. Therefore, if the pain is tolerable, it is better to try home remedies than to treat osteochondrosis with anesthetic medications. In folk medicine, osteochondrosis is most often treated with compresses and ointments.
Compress with onion
On a grater or a meat grinder, you need to grind several bulbs. Kashitsu from the bow put between the shoulder blades( with chest osteochondrosis), on the waist or neck. Top cover with paper or film and warm the kerchief, remove after 2-3 hours. Do the procedure 5 times / week.or more often.
Now you will learn how to treat osteochondrosis with cones of hops. They have analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects. Hops cones must be ground to the state of powder. Take 1 table.a spoonful of raw materials and as much warm butter. Components thoroughly rub and lubricate the painful patch.
Honey and Vodka Compress
2 table.tablespoons of honey, 1 table.a spoonful of aloe juice and 3 table. Spoons of vodka mix and soak with a mixture of pure gauze. Attach to the patient site of the spine, fix with a woolen cloth for the night. The procedure should be repeated daily.
Raw potatoes must be rubbed and mixed in a ratio of 1 to 1 with honey. Honey-potato compress should be applied to the sides of the diseased area along the spine. The duration of the procedure is determined by the appearance of light burning.
Important: Before treating osteochondrosis with folk remedies, always consult your physician. The described recipes, although effective, may be contraindicated to you.
At various health resorts there are programs for the treatment of locomotor system diseases, such as arthrosis, osteochondrosis, arthritis, etc. If your doctor advises you to undergo sanatorium treatment, you need to know in which sanatorium you are treated for osteochondrosis. You should choose the sanatoriums of Kislovodsk, Pyatigorsk or the Crimea.
In the sanatorium conditions:
- therapeutic gymnastics in the form of group sessions,
- physiotherapy( mud, paraffin applications).
It is useful to treat carbonate and radon baths.
LFK - another solution to the question of how to treat osteochondrosis of the spine, and in some cases, with the disease of other departments. Specially selected exercises contribute to strengthening the muscular back skeleton. The musculature reduces the burden on the vertebral column, supports the vertebrae. At the same time, exercises should not be associated with excessive strain on the back. These requirements are suitable for swimming and water gymnastics.
Shocks should be avoided, for example, when riding a bicycle, jumping and other points that may cause an aggravation of the process. It is also recommended to remove excess weight, which is one of the causes of osteochondrosis.
To which specialist to apply for osteochondrosis
When symptoms of the disease appear, it is necessary to decide where to turn for help. Many who first encounter the disease do not know which doctor is treating osteochondrosis. As a rule, the therapist or rheumatologist deals with this problem. Also in the treatment of the disease may be involved a neurologist, physician LFK, surgeon, physiotherapist.
We offer you to get acquainted with the selection of FREE courses and materials available at the moment:
- Free video lessons from a licensed physician for rehabilitation of low back pain. The author of the lessons is a doctor who developed a unique method of recovery and treatment of all parts of the spine. The number of patients who have already managed to help with back and neck problems totals over 2000 !
- 10 most needed nutrition components for the health of the entire spine - a report on this link will tell you what a daily diet should be for your spine and the whole body to be healthy.
- Do you suffer from osteochondrosis? It is strongly recommended that you familiarize yourself with effective courses of cervical and thoracic osteochondrosis without resorting to medication.
Traditional medicine - folk treatment of osteochondrosis
In osteochondrosis, due to spasm of muscles, permanent pain along the spine can occur. One of the most effective means that allows you to relax the muscles and at the same time strengthen the muscular skeleton supporting our skeleton is massage and physiotherapy. However, their result is not always noticeable immediately. Fortunately, there are other methods that help alleviate pain in osteochondrosis. One of the accessible and effective means to relieve muscle tension is a general wrap. Despite its simplicity, it has very strong healing properties. This method is good because it has magnificent "side effects" - metabolism improves, toxins are released through the skin, immunity strengthens, blood supply of all organs and tissues improves. The wrap works even better than the bath, he practically does not have any contraindications other than serious heart diseases. The wrapping is very simple. Spread a wool blanket on the floor, put polyethylene on it. Dampen in the cool water sheets, wring out, lay on top, undress and lie on it. Ask family to wrap you whole, so that only the head is outside. Duration - 45-60 minutes. After a while you can feel drowsy, relaxed and sweating profusely. After wrapping, take a warm shower and lie down for half an hour. Do a course of 10-15 procedures, repeat it no more often than every 3 months.
Skalka relieves of osteochondrosis
Self-massage method that helps to cope with osteochondrosis. The main thing is that you do not need to buy any special devices! We take the usual rolling pin and start the massage.• Sitting or standing, rolling in the right hand. Begin to lightly tap the scalp with the right shoulder first, then the scapula and the spine. Strengthen the rapping gradually. Then we do the same on the other side, taking the rolling pin in the left hand. Do this massage twice a day.• Lying, rolling under the waist. We begin to "roll" the whole back( imagine that you are trying to scratch your skate).We do so for 15-20 minutes every day. By the way, the rolling pin can also be used to treat flat feet. Just put it under your feet and "roll" your feet for 20 minutes - just like your back.
Charges for osteochondrosis
• Take three-color violets, bean pods, corn stigmas, bearberry leaves, birch buds in equal parts by weight.1 tbsp. Spoon mixture pour 1 cup boiling water, insist 20 minutes. Take 2-3 tbsp.spoons 2-3 times a day for osteochondrosis. Do not increase the dose. Treatment is long. After 3-4 weeks in the reception of herbal infusion to take a break for 1-1,5 weeks.• To get rid of osteochondrosis, you need to mix 250 grams of fresh chopped parsley roots and lemons with a peel, but without pits, 100 g of finely chopped parsley and 300 g of honey. Keep in the refrigerator, there is 1 tbsp.an hour before meals three times a day. The course of treatment is the month
Home ointment for osteochondrosis
ointment for osteochondrosis: Preheat 150 grams of pork( interior) on a water bath, add 1-2 tablespoons of wax. Stir and cook in a water bath for 20 minutes, then add 1 tbsp.spoon of fir oil, stir and cook for another 20 minutes. At the end of the cooking, add 1 tablespoon of ammonia. Put the contents in jars and put in the refrigerator. Rub the spine or aching joints. It works very well!
Rubbing with osteochondrosis
In case of exacerbation of osteochondrosis mix in equal parts fir oil, turpentine( buy in a pharmacy) and melted interior pork fat. All the mix well. Keep the composition in the refrigerator. With this ointment rub the sore spots, preheating them with the salt in a pan heated in a frying pan, poured into a canvas bag. After rubbing again warm the sore spots with salt and go to bed. Do these procedures at night until the pain passes.
Starry average, mocryca will relieve of osteochondrosis
For treatment of osteochondrosis and diseases of joints, mocryca( medium stellate) will help. Freshly washed grass is densely filled with a 3-l jar, pour 0.5 l of vodka, if necessary top up with cold boiled water, so that the liquid completely covers the grass, and 21 days to insist in a dark place under a plastic lid. Then strain, squeeze the raw materials and discard, and store the liquid in a jar in the refrigerator. Drink to 1 / 3-1 / 2 tbsp.two times a day for 20 minutes before eating until the tincture is over. A dry herb take in the form of infusion: 2 tablespoons.raw 0.5 liters of boiling water, insist 1,5-2 hours, drain. Drink to 0.5 tbsp.twice a day for half an hour before meals. Duration of treatment - 2 weeks, then 3 weeks - break Treatment gives remarkable results.
Another home treatment for osteochondrosis
Take a fresh chicken egg, put it in a faceted glass and pour acetic essence. Close the glass with a lid and put for 5 days in a dark place. After that, crush the egg directly in a glass and stir until smooth. Add there a tablespoon of sunflower oil. The mixture obtained by rubbing the sore spots. Do not be afraid to get a burn.
Exercise from osteochondrosis
If during the day we have a lot of sitting, do 20-30 minutes every such exercise. Look back through the right shoulder to the left side of the body, through the left - to the right side. At the same time, maximally move the shoulder blades back and mentally spend a look from the coccyx to the cervical vertebrae. If possible, razmomnites - raise your hands, stretch and shake with brushes. Sit always straight, so that the top of the head stretches to the ceiling, and the shoulders are unfolded. If these simple exercises to do regularly, you can avoid osteochondrosis
Exercises for lumbar osteochondrosis
Performed daily. Each exercise should be repeated 6-10 times.
• Put your hands along the torso. At the expense of 1 - raise your hands through the sides up, on the account 2-3 - strongly stretch, on 4 - put your hands on the floor.• Put your hands under your head. At the expense of 1-2 - press your head on the brush, 3-4 - hold this position, at 5 - relax. Legs and arms bend, feet and elbows on the floor. At the expense of 1 - raise the pelvis, hold on to 2-3, and 4 - lower it.• The starting position( IP) is the same, the arms are thrown aside. At the expense of 1 - tilt the legs to the left, with the left knee touch the floor. At 2 - return to the original position, 3 - the same in the other direction, into account 4 - to take and.etc. • Place your hands along the trunk. At the expense of 1-2 - sit down, bending your legs, and clasp your knees, 3-4 - lie down and straighten your legs. • Sit, bending your legs and pulling them to your chest, clasp your knees with your hands, head tilted to your knees, arching your back. Run the rolls. LYING on the stomach • Hands bend in the elbows, lower the chin on the hand. At the expense of 1 - slightly lift straight( or bent) legs, at the expense of 2-3 - keep your feet on weight, for 4 - go back to and.etc. • Place your hands along the trunk. At the expense of 1 - slightly raise the head, shoulders and straight legs, at the expense of 2-3 - hold • Lying on his side, perform a circular motion with each foot in turn first in one direction and then in the other direction.• Standing on all fours, without taking your hands off the floor, sit on your heels. Take your straight leg back. Do exercises alternately with one and the other leg.• Stand up. Put your feet together. At the expense of 1- sit down, put the brush on the floor, at the expense of 2 - straighten the legs, at the expense of 3 - again bend your legs, at the expense of 4 - stand up.
Folk remedies for osteochondrosis
• For osteochondrosis: - If there are pains in the waist or neck, between the shoulder blades, compress the fresh leaves of BIRCH on the sore spot. Cover the leaves with cellophane or oilcloth and warm them with a woolen cloth. The compress should be kept for 2 hours and can be repeated up to 3 times a day - Lubricate the sore spots in the spine with vegetable oil and compress from the squeezed gruel from the Root Celery. Hold until patience is enough. Celery with osteochondrosis is useful in any form.- Grate the root of the celery on a fine grater, squeeze, take in fresh form 1-2 tsp. 3 times a day for half an hour before meals.- 3-4 g dried celery root pour 1 liter of water, insist without heating for 8 hours, strain and take 1-2 teaspoons 3 times daily before meals.- 1 tbsp. Spoon a celery seed with two glasses of water, insist without heating for 2 hours, strain. Take 1 tbsp.spoon 3 times a day.- For pains, make burning compresses from freshly squeezed RED BLACK juice, having previously smeared the skin in the area of the spine with vegetable oil. Keep up to the redness of the skin, avoiding excessive irritation - Grate the root of the horseradish on a fine grater, squeeze the juice, mix it 1: 1 with vodka and make active rubbing of the painful zone on the spine. Warm the rubbed place with hair and lie down, relaxing and hiding.- Collect the berries of red elderberry, insist them for a week with alcohol, pouring berries so that only to cover them, strain. Do compresses on the back with osteochondrosis or just rub the sore spots overnight.- Collect the oats while it is still green, and dry it. Boil the oat straw for 30 minutes and do moderately hot compresses from the straw to painful places on the spine. Keep until the straw cools down. Make a compress twice in a row. Repeat compresses 3-4 days.
For diseases of the musculoskeletal system, eat each day separately or add 4-6 g of cinnamon to the food.
Tips for osteochondrosis
Osteochondrosis of the spine can cause headaches( with localization in the cervical region), in the hands( if the cervico-thoracic region suffers), in the legs and even the abdomen with lumbosacral localization. Recently, more and more often talk about the "interest" of the so-called short spine muscles in the occurrence of back pain in osteochondrosis. It's enough to relax them, and the pain lets go very quickly. Relaxation comes from COMPRESSES, MAZES, TERRESTRIALS, MASSAGES, ACTUATORS, and even from SELF-PURPOSE.In all cases, teas are very useful from Erva wool grass( Paul Pala), dried pumpkin flowers, cherry stems, corn stalk. Make collections of these herbs. Add honey to the tea so that it tastes better. When osteochondrosis is useful not sweet, but sour. And, in the form of kvass
Collection at osteochondrosis
When osteochondrosis, take in equal parts by weight the trichrome violet grass, bean pods, corn stigmas, bearberry leaves, birch buds.1 tbsp.l.mixture pour 1 cup boiling water, insist 20 minutes. Take 2-3 tbsp.l.2-3 times a day. Do not increase the dose. Treatment is long. In the reception of herbal infusion after 3-4 weeks, take a break for 1 -1.5 weeks.
When exacerbation of cervical osteochondrosis helps such a recipe:
Mix a bottle( 250 ml) of medical bile, four bubbles( 40 ml) of camphor alcohol and 1 tbsp.ground red pepper. Pour into a bottle of dark glass, close the lid and insist a week in a dark place at room temperature. A small flap of canvas fabric soak with vegetable oil, attach to the neck, spread on top with the prepared mixture, wrap with polyethylene, warm with cotton and a warm scarf. After two hours, remove the compress. I did it for the night. Pain passes for two or three sessions.
Everyone who suffers from osteochondrosis, such recipes of rubbing will be useful:
- Tincture of Mullein Flowers: 50 g of Mullein Colors insist 2 weeks in 0.5 liter of vodka or 70-degree alcohol.- Wormwood infusion: 1 tbsp.a spoonful of flower wormwood baskets, pour 1.5 cups of boiling water in a thermos bottle. Infuse 2 hours, drain.- Tincture of lilac: 1 glass of lilac flowers to insist on 0.5 liters of vodka for several days. Prepared tinctures to rub the sore spots.
Baths with osteochondrosis
Mustard baths are very active and effective treatment procedures for osteochondrosis, they are especially useful for severe pain in the spine. For the preparation of a mustard bath, 100-200 g of dry mustard is preliminarily diluted in warm water to the consistency of liquid sour cream, mix thoroughly so that no lumps remain. The prepared mustard solution is poured into a hot water bath. The duration of the bath is 10-15 minutes. After taking a mustard bath, you must necessarily wash your body with warm water, wear a wool suit and socks and go to bed under a warm blanket. It is better to conduct such procedures before bedtime.
relieves the pain from osteochondrosis. Osteochondrosis and other diseases of the musculoskeletal system are often treated with clay. The course of clay treatment includes 12-15 procedures that are performed every other day.• Take a bucket of ordinary red clay( without foreign inclusions), add a little water, heat and stir well to get a homogeneous stiff mass. It should be warm, even hot. Then add to this clay the heated kerosene( a glass on a bucket of clay) and again carefully mix the mixture. Make a cake so large that it covers the sore spot. Cover the clay compress with something warm and hold it on the body until it cools. This should be repeated several times.• You can use clay powder, it is diluted with water to the consistency of sour cream, heated to a temperature of 60 ° and mixed with cold water to the desired temperature: for general applications - 40 °, for local applications - up to 48 °.The thickness of tortillas is 4-5 cm, the duration of the procedure is half an hour.• With radiculitis or back pain, it is recommended to apply once a day for 2 hours to a painful place compress or rub the loin with ornamental pottery clay mixed with wine vinegar in a ratio of 1: 2 or 1: 1.Clay after grinding should be washed off after 2 days.
When using site materials, a backlink is required! Variants of links on the left of the site.
Treatment of osteochondrosis with folk remedies |spinomed.ru
Traditional medicine is not a panacea for any disease. However, it can be of considerable help in therapy, if it is combined with traditional methods of treatment.
To folk remedies for osteochondrosis are mainly various lotions, ointments and other "preparations" for external use. However, there are those that are used inside. The material from which these medicinal products are made is mainly vegetative - herbs, flowers, roots, etc. Laxatives, products of beekeeping, etc. are also widely used.
It should always be remembered that only folk medicine can not get rid of osteochondrosis. If there is a deterioration in the state of health, you must always contact your doctor. And also it is impossible to use non-traditional methods of treatment, if there is an allergy or an individual intolerance to one of the components of the remedy.
Local traditional medicine for osteochondrosis
The local treatment for osteochondrosis includes ointments, compresses and rubbing. There are a lot of recipes. The most effective of them are as follows:
- It is necessary to take 1 tbsp.spoon of wormwood flowers and pour it with 300 ml of water( 90-100 ° C).Infuse 1.5-2 hours. Then strain. The resulting tincture is abundantly applied to cheesecloth, previously prepared for the size of the patient's back area. Unscrew so that the liquid does not run off. Gauze put on his back, on top cover with an oilcloth( you can cut out of any package) and wrapped in a scarf, towel or any other warm material at hand. To go with such a compress you need at least 2 hours, but it is better to leave for the night. The course of treatment - up to 14 procedures. If necessary, repeat after 2 weeks.
- It is necessary to take a full glass of flowers of any lilac( you can mix several different types), pour in 500 ml of vodka( can be alcohol) and infuse for 10 days. After this, strain and apply as rubbing. Massaging movements rub into the skin of the affected area of the back 1-2 times a day. After that, warmly wrap your back. The course of treatment is 10-14 days.
- It is necessary to connect 6 tbsp.spoons of laurel leaf pitted into powder, 1 tbsp.spoon of rubbed needles from juniper and 12 tbsp.spoons of butter. Mix thoroughly until smooth. Ready cream to rub the affected area of the back 1-3 times a day. The course of treatment is from 2 weeks to 1 month.
- Mix 50 g of aloe flesh, 100 g of any honey and 150 ml of vodka( or alcohol).Leave to stand for 4-5 days. Apply a thin layer on the affected area of the back, put a layer of oilcloth on top( make it from any bag) and wrap it around with something warm( plaid, towel, scarf, etc.).So walk should be from 2-3 hours, if possible - at night. The course of treatment - 10 compresses.
- Mix 2 tbsp.spoons of powdered leaves of plantain and sage, add to them 4 tbsp.tablespoons of sunflower or olive oil and 40 g melted on a water bath Vaseline. To stir thoroughly. Ready ointment apply a thin layer on the affected area of the back and carefully rub 2-3 times a day. After that, the back is wrapped in something warm. The course of treatment is 3-4 weeks.
Baths with osteochondrosis
Despite the fact that the baths are also related to local therapies, as well as ointments with compresses, they can be isolated in a separate group of non-traditional treatment of osteochondrosis. In addition to anesthetizing, soothing and relaxing effects on the affected area of the back, the baths also have a restorative effect on the entire body, improve metabolism in tissues, normalize sleep. There are a lot of recipes for preparing such medicinal baths. The most effective ones are as follows:
- Mix 1 tbsp.spoon flowers of medical daisies, leaves of sporrows, lavender and walnut leaves. Pour 250-300 ml of cold water and put on a slow fire. Bring to a boil, cook for 1-2 minutes. Insist 40-60 minutes, then strain. The resulting broth pour into a warm bath( 37-38 ° C).It takes 15-25 minutes to take a bath. The course of treatment is up to 1 month daily or every other day. If necessary, you can repeat after 14-21 days.
- Mix for 1 tbsp.spoon of spruce needles, valerian, chestnut fruit and lavender, add 4 tbsp.tablespoons of sea salt and 300-400 ml of water. Cook on low heat for 5 minutes after boiling. After that, insist 1 hour, strain and add to a warm bath( 37-38 ° C).It takes 20-25 minutes to take such a bath. The course of treatment is up to 1-1,5 months daily or every other day. If necessary, you can repeat after 14-21 days.
Traditional medicine for oral administration of
. Alternative medicine that is taken orally( through the digestive organs) contributes to analgesic, anti-inflammatory effect, relieves muscle spasm, improves blood flow, partially restores nerve conduction and helps to remove deposited salts from the spinal tissues. The most effective recipes are as follows:
- Mix for 1 tbsp.spoon yarrow and tansy flowers, pour 200-250 ml of boiling water, cover and let it brew for 2 hours. Then strain and take 1 tbsp.spoon 3-4 times a day, 30-40 minutes before meals. The course of treatment is 28 days.
- You can put lilac flowers( can be fresh or dry) in the jar to get it almost to the top, pour it over with vodka, close the lid tightly. Infuse in a warm and dark place 10-12 days. After that, strain and take 35-45 drops inside. You can drink it with water. The course of treatment is 14-28 days.
- From a radish of any sort squeeze out 1.5 cups( 300-350 ml) of juice, add to it 1 glass of honey, 1 tablespoon of ground sea salt and 500 ml of vodka. Thoroughly move until smooth. Take 50 g daily for 30 minutes before bedtime. The course of treatment is 3 weeks.
- It is necessary to take 1 glass of oat grains of uncleaned, pour it with 1 liter of cold water and put on a slow fire with an open lid. Cook until a quarter of the liquid evaporates. This slimy broth cool and drain. Add 3 tbsp.spoons of honey. Take half the glass three times a day for 30-45 minutes before eating. The course of treatment is 1 month.