Treatment exercises for lumbar osteochondrosis
The cause of lumbar osteochondrosis of the spine is the slowly developing internal dystrophic processes, which lead first to primary changes, and then to pronounced pathology. Physical stress, hypodynamia, increased stress, increased weight noticeably accelerate these processes, replenishing the ranks of "veterans" of fighting this disease with more and more young fighters. This pathology sometimes requires long-term treatment or even a surgical procedure. At an early stage of the disease, it is more reasonable to begin the exercise with lumbar osteochondrosis right away. After all, you still have to, but with a half-dead spine and wasted money for often ineffective treatment.
Gymnastics for lumbar osteochondrosis is the best medicine
Exercises for lumbar osteochondrosis
Do not forget that the main problem of osteochondrosis is frequent exacerbations, which bring a lot of pain and suffering.
"Why should I be afraid of pain?- you ask.- I also have magic
Yes, indeed: today you can cope with the pain with modern and strong drugs, which the doctor will provide you with plenty. But when the pain subsides, it does not at all mean a victory over the disease, and may even look like a retreat.
- Analgesics, non-steroidal and anti-inflammatory drugs, antispasmodics widely used during pain syndromes have many contraindications and give many complications
- Treatment of pain symptoms with harmful medications does not cure the osteochondrosis itself one iota
Look at the small video about the dangers of drugs:
Attention:This video is against drug abuse, not against medicine.
The main method of treating both lumbar and any other osteochondrosis is the physical exercises
Only they are able to correct the defects of the spine, strengthening the muscles around it, and improve the mobility of the lumbar spine.
Requirements for exercise therapy
Physiotherapy exercises should not be done blindly: they feel pain, and then they start charging. Before it, medical diagnosis is absolutely necessary. And although, unlike chest osteochondrosis, back pain is most often caused by spine problems, one should not forget that there can be many such problems:
- an intervertebral hernia, especially often occurring in the lumbosacral segment of the M5 - S1
- spine joint displacement, triggeredunsuccessful sharp turn
- syndrome of venous congestion
- blockage of one or both ileal bones
- legs of different length
To determine the mobility of the lumbar region and thereby understand whether everything is in order with him, bywatch this video. Pay attention to the fact that the problems of the lumbar and sacrum and the spasmodic phenomena caused by them in the muscles are so serious that they can "hiccup" even in the cervical section. This once again emphasizes the integrity and interrelation of all elements of the musculoskeletal system - the spine.
The "older" osteochondrosis, the more time and labor it will take to eradicate all that he has done in the lumbar spine: it is impossible to overcome a long-term illness within one to two months. You probably heard about this formula:
How much time there is a disease, so much and you need to fight it
When the stage starts, the fight will be long, but if you survive and do not stop doing gymnastics, then you must win.
Some immediately try to overcome the insidious disease with a snare: they immediately undertake complicated exercises, increase the charging time and continue to do it despite the pain and fatigue. This is wrong.
Classification of exercises for lumbar osteochondrosis
Begin with light exercises first, dividing them into groups, complicating them gradually.
- The simplest exercises of the first group are usually available
- for the severe stage of osteochondrosis
- in the acute period of the disease( severe pains)
- for the elderly
- Exercises of the second group of complexity are applicable
- for the moderate degree of osteochondrosis
- in the subacute period( pains subside)
- Exercises of the thirdgroups of complexity:
- first degree of osteochondrosis
- recovery period( no pain, recovery is coming)
- Exercises of the fourth group of complexity
- first stage and prevention of osteochondRose
- remission( time between the end of the recovery period and the beginning of a new exacerbation)
Choose the appropriate mix will help the doctor.
Examples of exercise complexes with video
Here are some examples of exercises for the lumbar region for osteochondrosis in three groups:
The first group of
These exercises are simple: they can be done in the late stages of lumbar osteochondrosis, pains and old age
Doing waking in the morning on the couch:
- To stretch, holding hands behind the back of the sofa and pulling the socks. Stay in this position for a few seconds. Repeat several times.
- Bend your knees. Grabbing one knee with your hands, gently pull it a little on yourself and back, do it 10 times and repeat with the other knee.
- The starting position is the same. We straighten one leg and slowly raise it, then lower it. We make 4 - 5 of these. We pass to the second leg.
- Lying straight, bend the right leg in the knee and, lifting, bend her right hand a little to the left. After 10 movements go to the left foot
- Lying, bending the legs in the knees, raise the pelvis and hold it for a few seconds and slowly lower the
- . Standing up from the couch, slowly stretching upwards, then we relieve tension, bending and limping with the hands down( arms limply dangling).This is a great exercise for relaxing
The second group of exercises for lumbar osteochondrosis
These exercises are a little more complicated, they need to be done when the pain subsides
- We start the complex with the last exercise of the first group
- By keeping our hands relaxed, we make turns with the body to the left and to the right so that hands with overlapwent back
- Put your hands on the waist, do a shallow slope left and right( 5 times in each direction).Then do the same shallow inclinations forward and backward
- We connect all the movements of the previous exercise consistently: tilt left-forward-right-backward. Having made five circles clockwise, we now turn counterclockwise. Exercise very well develops the mobility of the lumbar region, but one must be careful of those who have dizziness, cervical osteochondrosis, intervertebral hernia of the cervical or lumbar department of
- . In the same way, we rotate the lower part of the trunk. This breaks the blocks in the segment M5 - S1.Contraindication - lumbosacral hernia
- We stand on the half-bent, hands on hips or are lowered. We bend in the back, pulling the shoulder blades back, then arched with the shoulders, reducing the shoulders
- The same exercise "cat" - only on the floor, on the lap
- We lay on our backs and repeat the exercises from the first complex with pulling to the chest and turning each knee alternately to the left andto the right, but with a deeper already amplitude
- Bend your legs in your knees, put them to the floor to the left of the trunk and then to the right
Useful exercises for the lumbosacral department in osteochondrosis in this video:
If the first two complexes are calculated factPhysically disabled, the third already requires a little physical effort. Here will be involved press - playing a huge role for the lumbar department.
The third group of exercises from lumbar osteochondrosis
The third group of exercises already requires a small physical effort
- Lying on your back, raise your elongated legs over the floor, holding them for 10 seconds. . We lower, rest.
- The starting position is the same. We make smooth slow shifts of both feet to the left and to the right.
- Now "semen" straight legs in the air - as if we go somewhere with small steps.
- We make them cross-motions - "scissors".We lower our legs. We lay, we rest.
- We turn to the belly, hands along the trunk. Raise the body and swing left and right.
- Lying on the stomach, we put our hands behind the head and raise and lower the upper part of the trunk. Doing it 10 times
- Standing on the lap in the support, raise the right foot and the left hand, then change them
- We sit on the floor, spreading our legs, bend one by one to each leg, trying to reach out to the toes
- Do the same standing: make deep slopesforward, pulling your hand to the toe of the opposite leg, taking the other arm up and back
- Doing deep slopes left and right: the hands on the side or slide: one - in the direction of the slope down the leg, the second from the opposite side up the side
- Rotate the body,how inthe fourth exercise of the second group, only more deeply
- We finish the complex with a relaxing last exercise from the first group
The division of exercises into groups, of course conditional. To some, they may seem simple, but to someone complicated. It all depends on the level of sports training and the stage of osteochondrosis in a patient
Video exercises for lumbar osteochondrosis:
Exercises for the waist with osteochondrosis
Osteochondrosis is an unpleasant disease, like all ailments. The essence of it can be briefly characterized as the destruction of the bone tissue of parts of the spine, interchondral discs, partially - muscle tissue. It is extremely difficult to cure it completely. They do not die of osteochondrosis, but changes for the organism are so destructive that a sick person can not fully live. Partly to facilitate life will help exercise for the loins in osteochondrosis, treatment courses, preventive therapy.
Groups of digging
Osteochondrosis is sick third of all inhabitants of the planet, besides not only adults, but also children. Most often this affliction affects office staff, people who work with weights, athletes, average people aged after 40, less often, newborns and children with genetic disorders of metabolic processes.
The main reasons for the appearance of osteochondrosis can be called:
- Long sitting;
- Permanent stay in an unnatural position;
- Sports injury;
- Lack of calcium in the body;
- Metabolic disorders;
- Flat feet and other foot problems;
- Weak, muscular back corset;
- Wearing heavy loads and incorrect load distribution.
The first signs and course of the disease
Exercises for osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine will ease the pain, but before choosing a therapy and treatment, it is important to establish a diagnosis correctly. It is most appropriate for these purposes to see a doctor. He will prescribe an examination and accurately determine the type of osteochondrosis and the appropriate treatment. Next, consider the first signs of the disease, which should alert and encourage a visit to the doctor:
- Constant causeless pain in any of the back;
- Numbness of hands and feet( together or one limb);
- Pain or impairment in the operation of any of the organs or systems.
Very often a person does not associate permanent pains in the heart or ovaries with back problems, and is engaged in self-treatment when it is urgent to run to the doctor and actively treat the true causes of the ailment.
In the first stages of the disease, external signs are minimal. The inflammatory process is not extensive. It is localized in the intervertebral disk. And the discomfort is also minimal: minor pain in the spine, lower back.
The second stage is accompanied by an expansion of the lesion on ligaments and muscles. They cease to hold the disk in place, it can move, disrupting the stability of the spine, its stamina. That is, there is a high probability that this disk will come out or inside. All this will be accompanied by pain, inflammation, a violation of the work of that body, which will push the displaced disk.
In the third stage of the disease, inflammation spreads to the nerve endings. And the pain syndrome will become permanent, very strong, serious problems with the limbs will begin, there may be disruption of the entire musculoskeletal system of a person.
At any stage of the disease, self-medication can not be done - there is a big risk of getting a disability, serious health problems, or simply launching a process, treating it, which is still necessary, but it will be much more expensive.
Treatment of osteochondrosis
Exercises for lumbosacral osteochondrosis or any other form of it are certainly necessary and useful, but it is necessary to supplement such therapy with drug treatment, correct mode of work and rest. Only drugs, only bed rest or separately from the whole exercise will not give the desired effect.
Most often, with severe permanent back pain caused by osteochondrosis, the doctor will prescribe analgesics, prescribe an hourly schedule, select the proper dosage and the appropriate drug.
In combination with them, they will prescribe medications for puffiness, which also accompanies the course of the acute stage of the disease, anti-inflammatory drugs, soothing pills or drops to improve sleep.
Prevention and rehabilitation for lumbar osteochondrosis with exercises
Osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine is a rather unpleasant diagnosis. People with such a disease will have to change their way of life and take care of their health all the time. Treatment of such a disease is a complex task. Priority is given to the process of anesthesia and the resumption of movement functions. Exercises for lumbar osteochondrosis are aimed at strengthening and developing the muscles of the trunk.
Physiotherapy - why?
Osteochondrosis is a disease provoked in most cases by weak back musculature. A well developed muscular system greatly facilitates the load on the spine, supports it. Correct posture, which is so important for the health of the spine, is provided by just a well developed musculature of the back. The complex of exercises in the treatment of osteochondrosis, aimed at creating a strong lumbar muscular corset, helps to fulfill the main task of treatment - the gradual restoration of the anatomically correct position of the spine.
Gymnastics for osteochondrosis only helps if it is performed regularly and correctly. The complex of exercises must be performed constantly, even when the symptoms of the disease disappear. Exercises for the lumbar spine are carried out purposefully, methodically, smoothly. Focus on your own feelings: do not overload yourself, at the slightest sign of discomfort, the session should be stopped and consulted by your doctor.
Complex of exercises for lumbar osteochondrosis
All exercises used for lumbar osteochondrosis are divided into four complexes. Begin physiotherapy exercises after 2 -3 days after relieving the exacerbation.
The entry-level exercises for rehabilitation in the lumbar spine should necessarily take place under the supervision of medical personnel. Osteochondrosis is an insidious disease, exercises for the lumbar department should be carried out very carefully. The initial task is to achieve maximum relaxation of the muscles, and then add exercises to stretch the muscle tissue.
Amplitude of execution of movements is arbitrary, as of state. At this stage of physiotherapy to relax and reduce pain in the lumbar region, it is necessary to put a roller under the knees. All exercises in the initial course of rehabilitation of the lumbar spine are performed lying on the back. Exercises are repeated 8-10 times.
- Raise your arms up and stretch, socks on you.
- Bend and unbend the feet, fingers of the fingers squeeze into a fist and unclench.
- We bend and unbend our leg without taking our heels off the bed. The exercise is done first with the right foot, then with the left foot.
- Exercise mill in a simplified version. We first lift one hand up, lower it, the same with the other hand.
- The legs are bent at the knees. The legs are alternately straightened upwards. The intensity of the exercise is controlled by our own painful sensations.
- One leg bend at the knee. The other leg is set aside. Repeat the same for the other leg.
- The arms are bent at the elbows. Leaning on the forearms, try to bend in the thoracic spine.
- We bend our arms to our shoulders. In this position, we make circular motions with the shoulders first in one direction, then in the opposite direction.
- Feet bend at the knees. To carry out the exercise, you can in two versions: knees to divorce and tilt or tilt the knees first in one direction, then in the opposite direction.
- Feet bend at the knees. Pull first one leg to the abdomen, then return to the starting position, then do the same movement with the other leg.
- Feet apart. Bend the foot in the ankle inside, then bend them outward.
- Intense breathing in and out with the diaphragm.
Exercise course for the second stage of recovery of
Each subsequent set of exercises for the treatment of osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine is designed to increase the load. It is important to consistently and methodically perform the exercises at each stage. Osteochondrosis can lead to pinched nerves, the formation of an intervertebral hernia. To avoid this, if there is discomfort or pain when performing complex exercises, it is necessary to stop training and return to a lighter course. Practically all exercises are performed lying down, repeated 8-10 times, the use of a roller is not necessary.
- Feet bend at the knees. Leaning on the shoulder blades and heels, lift the hips.
- Feet bend. We lift the upper part of the trunk, straining the abdominal press.
- The legs are bent at the knees, the knees need to be slightly spread apart. Raising his head and shoulders, we stretch our left hand to the right knee. The same for the right hand and left knee.
- Bend one leg in the knee, straightening it to press a heel on the bed, straining the lumbar spine. The same for the other leg. It is possible to perform this exercise with two legs.
- Lying on the stomach, emphasis on the arms just below the chest. Raise the upper part of the trunk and fix the position for 2-3 seconds. In no case do not allow excessive strain on the muscles.
- Get up on all fours. Do not tear your hands from the surface, sit on your heels. Return to the starting position. Take care that your back does not bend.
- The original position is the same. We arch our back with an arch. Again, it is important that the back, when returning to its original position, does not bend.
The third stage of restoration of
At this stage, a restorative complex is added to the special gymnastics to restore the lumbar spine, which will help to defeat osteochondrosis. For successful treatment of lumbar osteochondrosis, all previous exercises are performed( their intensity should be slightly increased), and new types of exercises are added to strengthen the muscles of the waist. Closely monitor your condition. Painful sensations serve as a signal to reduce loads.
- Focus on hands and knees. Straighten the left leg, it should be parallel to the floor. The same for the other leg.
- The starting position is the same. Take your right leg back and sit on your left heel. The same for the other leg. Hands from the surface do not tear.
- Place a cushion under the belly. Hands spread to the sides, raise the head and shoulders. Hold the position for 6 seconds.
- The starting position is the same. The legs are set aside alternately, without raising them high.
Fourth stage of
Exercises of the fourth stage can be used both for the prevention of lumbar osteochondrosis and for remission. Osteochondrosis is a violation of the functionality of the spine. Exercises recommended below increase the mobility of the spinal column in the lumbar region. The number of repetitions depends on your state of health, but still at least 10 - 20 times. Osteochondrosis in remission is well treated with swimming or skiing.
- Sit on your heels. Hands in the lock by the head. It is necessary to sit on the floor first to the left of the heels, then to the right.
- Lying on your back, raise your legs to a level of 45 degrees from the floor, slowly lowered.
- Sitting on the floor, we spread our legs to the side and lean forward as far as possible before the occurrence of mild pain. Fix the position for 3-4 seconds, straighten.
- Standing on all fours, raise your left arm and right leg, and vice versa.
- Standing, hands bend to the shoulders. With the knee of the left leg, touch the right elbow, and vice versa.
Remember! Treatment of osteochondrosis is a complex of measures, which includes medication, physiotherapy and much more. Physiotherapy is only part of a comprehensive treatment. It should only be used as directed by a doctor and preferably under his supervision. Health to you.
Exercises for osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine( video, photo)
Causes of the appearance of
disease Osteochondrosis of the sacrum can appear due to heavy loads. People at risk who are overweight or systematically performing work associated with lifting weights are at particular risk. An additional factor for the development of the disease is a low-activity lifestyle, violation of posture and inability to move properly.
Another common cause of the disease is back injuries. Predisposition to osteochondrosis is among athletes professionally engaged in certain sports. Although it is possible to contribute to the onset of the disease simply by improperly performing complex physical exercises at home.
The reason for the osteochondrosis of the sacral area can also be the improper diet and the regime of the day. Strengthen the propensity of permanent stress, chronic lack of sleep, violation of metabolic processes in the body. Experts believe that the predisposition to osteochondrosis can be genetic. The intervertebral discs of some people have a more porous structure, so they are more prone to deformation.
Earlier doctors assumed that osteochondrosis is an age-related disease. Most often it was diagnosed in older people and explained this by the fact that over the years, vertebrae lose their mobility, become prone to deformation. Today, the main percentage of susceptible osteochondrosis is people of active age.
The main symptoms of the osteochondrosis of the sacrum are as follows:
- Pain in the lumbar region.
- Circulatory disturbance, general weakness in the body.
- Aching pain, which is especially aggravated by sudden movements, sneezing and coughing.
- Reduced sensitivity in the pelvic region, impaired urination( due to pinching of the nerve roots).
Methods of treatment
The choice between traditional or non-traditional treatment is yours. Consult a specialist!
There are various treatments that are used to combat osteochondrosis of the sacral department. One of the main - drug. Modern medicine is sufficiently developed to counter even such a difficult disease. In pharmacies you can find a wide range of different gels and ointments that relieve pain and stop the inflammatory processes.
No less popular with this problem is folk medicine. Different recipes, based on natural components, can positively affect the body.
It's important to remember that you can not use folk medicine without thinking! This method of treatment should be agreed with the doctor to avoid undesirable side effects.
Positive dynamics can give massage sessions. When the osteochondrosis of the sacral department, they help to relax and speed up the blood flow. Due to this effect, cells receive more oxygen and regenerate faster.
Exercises for lumbar osteochondrosis are almost always used. Allocate a whole complex of exercises for strengthening and stretching the muscles of the back. The effectiveness of training depends on their regularity, correctness of performance and the patient's desire to achieve the intended goal. It is necessary to exercise exercise therapy constantly, but not overwork. If an unpleasant sensation occurs during the performance of an exercise, you must stop it.
Before performing a set of exercises, it is recommended to consult a specialist in exercise therapy. He can make some adjustments to it or prohibit the performance of certain exercises.
- Lying on your back, bend your knees and, putting your feet on the floor, lift the pelvis. The weight of the body should be shifted to the thoracic area. It is required to raise the pelvis 10 times, lie down and breathe deeply.
- We repeat the first exercise, but we place a small roller under the lower leg. We try to raise the lumbar section. Do not overexert yourself, as untrained muscles can quickly begin to ache.
- Lying in the same position, we strain the muscles of the press and raise our head. Perform for 10 seconds. This exercise is necessary for the overall strengthening of the muscular corset.
- Lying on the back with straight legs, we strain the gluteus muscles for 5 seconds, then relax. We execute up to 12 times per approach.
- Do not change the position, have your left hand behind your head and bend your body, trying to reach your right knee with your left elbow. Then we do the same with the right hand and the left knee. We perform 10 times for each hand.
- Lying on the floor, we perform flexion and extension of the legs in the knees so that the heel does not come off the floor.
The above complex of exercises is simple. It can be performed both at home and in a special gym for exercise therapy, but in both cases it is necessary to consult a doctor first.
Water treatment complex
Charcot's shower is an excellent tool for the relief of back pain
It is recommended to warm up the muscles before starting the exercise, and special attention should be paid to the muscles of the sacral region, since they will be most affected by the load. In order to warm them up, it is enough to take a hot bath with the addition of chamomile broth. Even a five-minute warm-up in this way will give cheerfulness and reduce pain.
The water complex of procedures for osteochondrosis of the sacral region is a kind of physiotherapy, the feature of which is the action with the help of water in all its manifestations. An example can be a shower "Charcot", an oriental shower and various therapeutic baths.
It should be noted that water procedures can be performed at home. To do this, make a tincture of cones or medicinal herbs( you can use the popular recipes from the Internet) and take a hot bath with her.
Diagnosis of the osteochondrosis of the sacrum department is now treated in a variety of ways that, if done correctly, help to remove symptoms in the shortest time and in the future to cure the disease. The choice of the method of fighting the disease should be controlled by a specialist who will help to make the necessary set of procedures.
Physiotherapy for lumbar osteochondrosisOsteochondrosis is a metabolic disease of the dystrophic nature, in which the intervertebral discs become thinner and lose their elasticity( or the possibility of depreciation).Just these same disks protect the vertebrae from all sorts of effects on the spine. Therapeutic physical training( a set of special exercises) for osteochondrosis was created in order to maintain their amortization capacity. With such a disease as osteochondrosis, the intervertebral discs first begin to thin out, then crack and it happens that their part goes beyond the spinal column, pressing on the canal of the spinal cord( this is called protrusion of the disc), after which the fibrous ring that surrounds the nucleus of such a disk canburst and squeeze the spinal cord, and this is a herniated disc. To reduce the pathological mobility of the spine, the body performs a number of actions - the bone tissue of the vertebrae grows and splices the spinal column into one whole - the spine ceases to be mobile. To correct this situation, it remains only to strengthen the muscles of the neck and back, using complex exercises for osteochondrosis.
Physical ExercisesExercises for low back pain Therapeutic exercises with osteochondrosis relieve you of the pains that are typical for this disease. Physical training in osteochondrosis is a guarantee of the quality of your life. Exercises for the spine with this disease help to strengthen the muscular corset, and accordingly slow down the destructive process, and complex exercises for the prevention of osteochondrosis are aimed at preventing the development of this process. The muscular corset can be used to support the spine. And this is the main direction in the treatment of osteochondrosis. Strengthening of the muscles is possible only when performing complex exercises for osteochondrosis. The back and neck massage also helps. Exercises for osteochondrosis can be carried out only under the supervision of the attending physician, and the load should increase gradually. Especially it is necessary to do exercises with cervical osteochondrosis, but they must be done. Exercises for lumbar osteochondrosis will permanently save you from pain. Lesson with the ball It is better to begin to perform complex therapeutic exercises. Exercises in the treatment of osteochondrosis can be prescribed only by a doctor, but exercises for the prevention of this disease you can do yourself like any wellness gymnastics. For example, very good for this is suitable pilates - intelligent gymnastics based on the implementation of smooth movements. Also useful for osteochondrosis will be exercises performed in the pool. But some exercises should be performed carefully, for example, to wring out with osteochondrosis should be using certain rules. Exercise exercises should also be done with caution and with the use of simulators. But riding a bicycle, jumping and lifting weights at this disease are contraindicated. The problem of osteochondrosis can affect people of different ages and professions. Lumbar osteochondrosis can develop in people performing mental and physical labor, becausethe changes are due to the state of intervertebral discs. People who suffer from osteochondrosis should constantly engage in gymnastics to strengthen the muscles of the lumbar region. Osteochondrosis of the lower back of the spine can mainly be manifested by pain in the lumbar region. Although this is not the only cause of pain in the lumbar region, but the most frequent. In this case, it is in the lumbar region that there is an osteochondrosis, becausethere is a heavy load on it.
Symptoms of osteochondrosis
- Low back pain, which is worse with movement;
- Limited mobility, especially hard to sit, exercise body turns and tilt;
- Pain in the legs, acute or aching, which may cover part of the foot;
- Increases or decreases the sensitivity of the skin of the legs.
Therapeutic exercisesFlexibility exercises for back One of the main methods of treatment of this type of osteochondrosis is exercise therapy. Since specially selected exercises help to form a good muscular corset, as a result of which the spine has more firm support and this reduces the burden on intervertebral discs. All this improves the patient's condition and completely stops or reduces the development of this disease. The main thing to remember is that you need to be engaged when there are no sharp pains, and it is better that during the training the expert on physiotherapy exercises watches you, but if this is not possible, then you need to get a doctor's consultation. Therapeutic exercises for osteochondrosis in the lumbar region include the following set of exercises:
- Lie on your back, bend your knees and lift them up, so that the knee is over your hip joint. The stomach needs to be tightened. Alternately, straighten your legs as you exhale and bend them in inspiration. This exercise should be repeated 7 - 10 times on each leg;
- Stand on all fours. At the same time keep your back flat, raise your left hand simultaneously with your right foot while exhaling, and lower it by inhaling. Repeat this exercise for the left leg and right hand. Repeat it should be 7 - 10 times;
- Lie on your stomach. The hands must be bent in the elbows, and the elbows should be located at shoulder level. Lift the chest, and pull the neck. Raise your hips to your shoulders and bend your knees. In this position, try to stay for 30 to 60 seconds, then slowly lower the hips. Repeat 5 - 6 times.
Exercises lying on the back
- Breathe quietly, relax muscles on each new exhalation. Do 5 to 6 times;
- Stretch out leaning your hands against the crests of your iliac bones. Run 3 to 4 times;
- Bend and unbend fingers of feet and brushes.8 - 10 times;
- Bend and unbend legs in the lap in turn, while your feet should not break away from the floor, start with an incomplete amplitude, increase it gradually. It is performed 5 to 6 times for each leg.
Exercises for the back with osteochondrosisOsteochondrosis is a disease that affects not only adults but also children in our time, most often it occurs in people who are overweight or who have metabolic disorders in the body. The first symptoms of the disease can be diagnosed as early as adolescence, then the pain is treated less, and the disease gradually begins to progress, and by the age of 30 we get a neglected form. To prevent the development of osteochondrosis and not exacerbate its situation( to turn to a surgical intervention) it is necessary to regularly perform exercise therapy for the back and adhere to all the recommendations of the treating doctor.
Types of osteochondrosis and treatment methodsTypes of osteochondrosis Osteochondrosis of the lumbar region has three degrees of pathology and is treated in a complex way - massages, therapeutic exercises, manual therapy and special diets. Osteochondrosis of the cervical region affects people who lead a sedentary lifestyle or who work is associated with high physical stress. Treat such a disease with traditional and alternative medicine, including acupuncture, acupressure and folk remedies. Osteochondrosis of the thoracic region is rare, and it is difficult to cure such a disease completely, since vertebral disks are completely destroyed and all parts of the spine break down. Breast osteochondrosis can be treated with medication( anti-inflammatory, hormonal and diuretic drugs, ointments, gels, tablets, cream) and not medicamentous( therapeutic exercises, massage and acupuncture).
The complex of exercises for osteochondrosis of the lumbar part
- lie on your back on the floor, stretching your arms along the body, gradually bending and raising your right foot up, support it for a few seconds and lower it. Do the same with your left foot.
- in the supine position on the back, bend, straighten and lower both legs 10 times.
- in the supine position on the back perform the exercise bike, first twist the legs in one direction, and then in the other.
- in the supine position on the back perform scissors exercise, with the hands must necessarily lie along the body.
- in the supine position on the abdomen, the legs are fixed under the cupboard, and hands behind the head, slowly bend down on the back, count to ten, go down and so repeat 5-10 times.
- we turn over on the back and on inhalation raise the pelvis, on exhalation we lower, the exercise should be repeated at least 10 times.
Exercises for cervical osteochondrosisExercises for cervical osteochondrosis All back exercises for cervical osteochondrosis can be performed not only at home, but also at work, especially they will be useful for those with sedentary work, find 10 minutes at lunchtime and doa number of "useful" exercises. Sitting in an armchair on exhalation, as much as possible bend the head to the chest, and on inhaling slowly turn it back, so repeat without haste at least 5 times. If you begin to feel dizzy, then the exercise should not continue. In the sitting position, press on the forehead for 10 seconds on each side, 10-15 times will be enough. Become straight, bring your hand to the back of the head, lock the elbows together, and place your chin on your shoulder, hold it for 10 seconds and unlock the lock( 10-15 times).Also, there are several exercises in the reclining position, of course, it is better to perform them at home:
- lie on the stomach, hands along the body, palm to the top, keep the chin at the level of the trunk and turn to the right 10 times slowly and circularly to the left;
- is the same exercise, only the palms put under the chin, perform 10-15 times.
Exercises for osteochondrosis of the thoracic regionExercises for osteochondrosis of the thoracic region. We keep our back straight, our legs are shoulder-width apart, we should slowly bend over and pull our chin as close as possible to the stomach, hold this position for 10-15 seconds and gradually straighten. We stand exactly on the floor and lift each shoulder 10 times, then both shoulders, raise them, we stop for 10 seconds and lower them. Also do circular motions with shoulders at least 10 times. Straighten, legs together, hands along the body and make slow slopes to the right and left, while trying to make a right angle, fix for 10 seconds and straighten. We clamp our hands in fists and bump into the back below the shoulder blade, press and bend to the stop, stay in position for a few seconds and make a slow slope forward, while stooping the back( 10 times will be enough).
Water exercises for the backWater exercises Pain in the lumbar region does not pass, but on the contrary, the back hurts more, it's time to swim in the pool, and in the summer, do not miss the opportunity to take water procedures at sea and warm your sick back on hot sand. There are not enough special exercises for the lumbar region, but for the patient the back will be enough if you swim for a few minutes on your back, then on your stomach, tinkle in different directions at least 10 times. At a severe stage of the development of the disease of the lumbar region, there are specially designed exercises with an expander, with the help of such a device it is perfectly possible to strengthen the frame and the spine will have less load.
Physical rehabilitationPhysical rehabilitation technique for lumbar disease includes strength exercises on simulators, joint gymnastics with aerobic elements, manual therapy with hydroprocedures and psychotherapy. Strength exercises( it is necessary to be engaged not less than 1 hour) help to restore power endurance of muscles, increase mobility of a backbone and stop cramps of muscles and correct a posture. Joint exercises with aerobic function and manual therapy with hydroprocedures( it is necessary to practice half an hour) contribute to the relief of pain in the spine, and corrects the posture. Psychotherapy makes it possible to explain to the patient that by following all the doctor's recommendations, it is possible to achieve a positive result that relapse of lumbar pain can be prevented, and that such a disease is not an obstacle to professional and everyday life.