How to cure flat feet in adults?A person's stop should provide not only support during movement, but also the function of cushioning, softening all the jolts that arise during walking. To fulfill these tasks, in the process of forming the erection, the foot has acquired a complex vaulted structure. With the development of flatfoot, it ceases to perform a spring function, which leads over time to serious consequences.
Normally, due to the fact that the foot has a curved shape in the form of an arch or an arch, walking does not support the whole surface, but only on the heel bone behind and the bases 1 and 5 of the finger in front. Thus, the following arches of the foot are formed:
- longitudinal( along the inner edge);
- transverse( along the base of the fingers).
As a result of this structure of the foot, cushioning occurs when walking on an uneven surface, and the load of the body on the foot is distributed evenly. With the development of flat feet, deformation of the arches of the foot in the form of their flattening occurs. It is accepted to distinguish the following types of flatfoot, depending on the structure of which the arch is broken:
- transverse - the transverse arch of the foot is smoothed, it becomes wider( more common in adults);
- longitudinal - the foot is elongated by decreasing the height of the longitudinal arch( more typical for children and adolescents);
- combined - both types of foot changes are present simultaneously.
In addition, distinguish: congenital flat feet - is associated with abnormalities of the development of the skeleton, is rare;and acquired flatfoot - is formed as a result of external factors or diseases:
- traumatic flat feet observed after injuries in the foot( bone fractures, damage to the musculoskeletal system);
- paralytic platypodia occurs with various types of paralysis of the muscles of the foot and lower leg;
- Rakhitic flatfoot is observed due to transferred rickets, while the bones soften, and under the influence of the load, the arch of the foot deforms;
- static flat feet - is observed most often, as a rule, in women, and develops due to increased load on the foot.
Causes of static flatfoot
- Obesity, state of pregnancy.
- Forced long standing on the legs.
- Wearing tight shoes, shoes with a narrow nose, with a heel of more than 4 centimeters.
- Reduced elasticity of muscles and ligaments with age.
When the flatfoot formation is disturbed, the biomechanics of walking is violated, the foot is compensated outwardly, after which the shin and thigh unfold. In this case, various consequences are possible:
- development of osteoarthritis of the joints of the lower limbs;
- frequent headaches;
- curvature of the spine;
- formation of herniated intervertebral discs.
Symptoms of flatfoot
The following symptoms are typical for transverse flatfoot:
- pain in the feet and calf muscles;
- the curvature of the 1st toe finger - hallux valgus;
- thickening of the periosteum in the region of the metatarsal head I, which looks like a lump in the base of the big toe;
- formation of corns, deep corns;
- cramps calf muscles, the appearance of edema;
- shoes of the previous size become cramped, wear out from the inside.
For longitudinal flatfoot, features such as:
- fast fatigue of the legs;
- edema stops in the evening;
- changing gait;
- formation of flat-valgus foot - the toes and calcaneal toes turn from the outside.
Prevention of flatfoot development
In order to prevent flattening of the arch of the foot, it is advisable to implement the following recommendations:
- Monitor body weight.
- Avoid wearing narrow tight shoes.
- Women should not abuse the wearing of shoes with high heels, its height should be no more than 4 centimeters.
- When selecting shoes, choose soft leather products with a flexible sole.
- During pregnancy, it is advisable to use orthopedic insoles.
- It is useful to walk barefoot on the ground, rocks, sand.
How to treat platypodia
Treatment of flat feet in adults involves the use of the following methods:
- Use of insoles and orthopedic shoes.
- Exercise exercise physical therapy.
- Carrying out of massage courses.
Orthopedic footwear is distinguished by the presence of special insoles, which ensure the correct functional position of the foot when walking. The sole of such shoes has an impact absorbing properties. The use of orthopedic insoles or shoes helps to support the arch of the foot in a physiological position, which, in turn, leads to the following results:
- reduces the load on the feet;
- prevents their fatigue;
- is the prevention of joint deformities;
- improve the cushioning function of the foot, reducing the burden on the spine.
The maximum therapeutic effect is the use of individual orthopedic insoles. They take into account all the features of the structure, can be equipped with additional elements( for example, pronators).At home, it is necessary to perform exercises of exercise therapy, which are an important and mandatory direction in the treatment of flatfoot and allow:
- to correct minor deformities of the feet;
- strengthen the muscles that form the arch of the foot;
- improve blood flow;
- reduce foot fatigue.
Gymnastics should be held regularly, daily, twice a day for 15 minutes. It is useful to perform the following exercises:
- lifting a small ball with your feet;
- grabbing a pencil with your toes;
- walking on tiptoe;
- walking with support on the outside of the feet;
- rolling feet with bottles.
In addition to practicing physiotherapy exercises, a foot massage is necessary. In doing so, the principles of performing massage should be taken into account: the
- course should consist of at least 12 procedures;
- procedures are performed every other day;
- the duration of one session should be at least 10 minutes;
- during massage should also pay attention to the muscles of the back and lower leg.
Special massage devices( mats, rollers, balls) can be used for massage. It is recommended to make warm foot baths - this helps to relax the muscles. With transverse flatfoot, the so-called valgus deformation of the foot is formed. Depending on the angle of the deviation I of the toe, three degrees are distinguished:
- I degree( 15-20 °).
- II degree( 20-30 °).
- III degree( 30-40 °).
Conservative treatment of transverse flatfoot is carried out only at the first degree and consists of the methods described above. It is aimed at relieving pain, preventing even more deformation of the foot. At the II and III degree of this type of flatfoot, surgical treatment is performed.
Dear Denis Valerievich! I want to express my sincere gratitude to you for the highly professional operation( November 25, 2015).In the course of. ..Elvira Alekseevna
I'm a girl, some time ago, I was born again with a congenital trauma-dysplasia of the hip joint, eventually coxarthrosis was added to this,. ..Anna Ex.
Dear Denis Valerievich! I congratulate you on the Day of Medical Worker! Once again, I want to thank you for your sensitivity, benevolence, high. ..Rakant Michael Conservative treatment & Conservative treatment of flatfoot
Is it possible to cure flat feet?| |Dr. Yolkin
When is conservative treatment used?
Conservative treatment is performed with minimal and slightly pronounced deformities, with flatfoot I-II degrees, and also complements operational methods, making up an essential part.
However( AND THIS IS IMPORTANT!) It can not be a full-fledged alternative to surgical treatment when it is shown.
Also described methods are applicable for some other diseases of stop-tendinitis, fasciitis and calcaneal spur, etc.
Problems of conservative treatment of
Many believe that conservative treatment can relieve the deformities of the feet once and for all, but this is not true.
Already formed deformation, whether, for example, Hallux valgus or flat-footed conservative methods of treatment can not be corrected.
But this does not mean that conservative treatment is useless! Simply applying the methods described below, we must correctly understand their purpose and the limits of their capabilities.
The development of foot deformation is a complex pathological process that affects all its anatomical formations - joints, bones, ligaments, muscles, tendons and even the skin.
The objectives of conservative treatment methods include the following:
- Create a favorable load distribution for foot structures .This has a positive effect on their structure and function, since the constant overstrain of individual formations leads to their premature destruction.
- Maintain the normal function of the foot joints. With the development of degenerative changes in the joints( arthrosis of the foot joints) deformation becomes rigid and irreversible.
- Avoid accumulation of "fatigue" changes. Chronic overstrain of ligaments, tendons and aponeuroses of the foot leads to rupture of some of their fibers, which provokes constant inflammation and associated pain.
- Improve blood supply conditions for all foot structures. Damaged by chronic overloads, education needs a full restoration, which requires good nutrition of tissues. This is important for all foot structures, without exception.
- Provide good skin care. Deformities of the feet adversely affect the skin condition.
Recommended methods of conservative treatment
1. The right shoes
This does not mean a complete ban on model shoes with high heels! Just do not use it every day!
For everyday wear, use loose shoes with a low heel( 3-4 cm) and an orthopedic insoles inside( better than individual manufacture) - these shoes can also be beautiful and stylish!
2. Careful foot care
Coarse because of rubbing the skin becomes a source of additional trouble. The corns and calluses are painful in themselves, and the cracks that appear in the skin can become a source of bacterial or fungal infection.
Foot care involves the timely removal of coarse areas of the epidermis, moisturizing the skin with nourishing creams, a massage to relieve tension. It is important to maintain the nails on the fingers in good condition.
With some deformities, the "ingrown nail" often develops, so do not neglect a quality pedicure. In the evening it is very conducive to the full restoration of ligaments after daily exercise, the regular use of special( whirlpool) foot baths. This is also facilitated by foot massage.
For all this, well, you understand - in the SPA salon!
3. Regular gymnastics for the feet
Gymnastics stimulates circulation in the tissues of the foot, and, consequently, improves their nutrition. Also exercises lead muscles and ligaments into tone and help to resist loads.
How? Here is an example:
- To bring the muscles and ligaments in tonus every morning, arrange a warm-up for the feet: walk 5-7 minutes on a soft mat first on the entire sole, then "on the socks," then on the outer and inner sides of the foot.
- Complete the exercises by rolling the sole of a special roller or rolling pin.
- For a few minutes a day, use small toes with your toes: for example, rearrange the plastic cups by grasping them between 1 and 2 toes of the foot.
- In addition, do not neglect the possibility of walking barefoot on soft grass or sand.
4. Wearing special orthopedic devices( prosthetics)
- There are many devices in pharmacies and in stores that help to correct the position of the first toe. Choose soft and comfortable, not hindering the wearing of shoes.
- Since an important component of valgus deformity is the violation of the arches of the foot, it is very important to wear individual orthopedic insoles. It is advisable to have several pairs of insoles, so as not to shift them constantly from one shoe to another. Keep in mind that after surgical correction of the deformity of the foot it is recommended to continue using the insole( it will be necessary to make new ones!)
Application of these tools will not "cure" the existing violations, but will slow the development of deformation, make walking more comfortable and, perhaps, delay the need for a visit to an orthopedic surgeon.
- With severe deformation, the implementation of some recommendations becomes impossible, this is natural.
- The implementation of all these recommendations is not an end in itself.
- The deformity that continues to develop is the reason for seeking surgical treatment.
Reception and treatment of patients is performed in the clinic FGBU Federal Bureau of Medical and Social Expertise at the address of Ivan Susanin Street, 3( reception hours and directions).
Comments are closed.
Flatfoot treatment of 1, 2, 3 degrees
Flat-footedness is a very, very common problem, which many consider to be frivolous, putting everything on its own. But in fact such disease harms to all organism as a whole! And how to treat flat feet in adults and children? And is it treated, in general?
What is it?
Flattening is a condition in which the arch of the foot is flattened and deformed. Because of this, the foot can not perform its damping functions and distribute the load. In the normal state of the support, only the outer side of the foot should touch. This position is provided by the longitudinal and transverse vaults. As a result, it turns out that the load is distributed, all other bones perform their functions. But with flat feet, the weight of a person's body presses almost on the entire skeleton, including the spine. Because of this, the vertebrae can move, the cartilage and joints are subjected to compression( squeezing), may fail.
Everyone knows that with such a disease young people are not taken into the army. Now you must understand that this is quite true, because the entire locomotor apparatus can easily fail if a person will expose it to heavy loads.
Why does the disease develop?
Before you figure out how to cure, correct and prevent flat feet in a child or an adult, it is worthwhile to find out the reasons for its development, since their elimination is an important point of getting rid of the problem and prevention. So, let's list the negative factors:Excess weight. Excess weight is a huge load on the bones, which are a kind of skeleton for the whole body. The most difficult work is performed by feet, pelvic bones and spine. The legs of the feet will certainly flatten.
There are several types, forms and degrees of disease.
Depending on which foot arch is subject to changes, two types are distinguished:
- Transverse. With this form it is the transverse arch of the foot that falls. The load falls on the metatarsal bones of the fingers. Because of this, the length of the foot decreases, the fingers can diverge in different directions. In a third or even half of patients, along with such a disease, there are other deformities of the feet.
- With longitudinal form, the longitudinal arch is deformed. The foot touches the support almost all over its surface, its length increases.
But both types can occur simultaneously, which worsens the situation.
If you study the specific causes and nature of the disease, then there are several types:
- Traumatic. In this case, the shock for the development of the disease was a foot injury( for example, fracture of the ankle or calcaneus).
- Child. The reasons for it are still unclear. The baby is already born with deformities of the foot. But to reveal changes it is possible only to 5-7 years as at an early age a foot in any case will be completely concerned to a floor( it yet did not have time to be generated).
- Ricky. With rickets, the bones become brittle because of a lack of vitamin D and calcium. As a result, a huge load falls on the leg bones, which they do not always withstand.
- Paralytic. With paralysis of the lower limbs, the vaults and bones will also deform.
- Valgus. It is characterized by deformation of the longitudinal arch, observed along with clubfoot.
There are several degrees of disease:
- First degree. With this form, the angle of the arch is about 130-140 degrees. And the height of the foot can be reduced to 25-35 millimeters. Treatment of flatfoot 1 degree is not so difficult.
- The second degree is characterized by an increase in the angle of the arch to 140-150 degrees and a decrease in height to 17-24 millimeters.
- The third degree entails serious changes and deformations. In this state, the arch of the arch of the foot will be more than 155 degrees, and the height will be less than 17 millimeters.
The stages of longitudinal flatfoot were listed above. But four stages of transverse are also distinguished. Each degree of flatfoot is determined on the basis of two parameters: the angle of the deviation of the thumb from the other( it will increase), as well as the angle between the first and second metatarsal bones( it also grows).
Symptoms and Diagnosis
It is quite easy to identify flat feet. There are several symptoms:
- Pain in the foot. First they arise when putting on shoes( especially narrow, uncomfortable or on the heel), and also after physical exertion. But in the absence of necessary measures, the pain may be permanent.
- Keep track of your fingers. Large will be rejected first, then changes will affect all others.
- Deformation of the foot. At the first stage they are not so noticeable, but on the second they are already obvious.
- Measure the distance between the bend of the foot and the floor. With such an ailment, it decreases.
In any case, at any slightest manifestations, you need to see a doctor. If you do not know which doctor is treating flat feet, then this is an orthopedist.
What should I do?
So, you went to the doctor. He will examine you and determine the nature and extent of the changes that have occurred, and also tell you how to get rid of flat feet. It should be noted right away that it is impossible to completely get rid of an ailment in an adult person. Unfortunately, deformations have already occurred, and it is not possible to eliminate them. In this case, all measures should be aimed at stopping the changes and keeping the foot structure that is already there. A person will have to change his way of life and some habits. So, it is necessary to wear orthopedic shoes with special insoles, perform special therapeutic exercises from flat feet, avoid increased loads and periodically undergo certain procedures. This will avoid even more serious problems.
Treatment of flat feet of 1 or 2 degree in children is quite possible both in a hospital and at home. The bones, ligaments and joints of the child are only being formed, so that, until adolescence, measures to eliminate the problem will be quite effective. The chances of getting rid of the disease are increased, if we reveal it already at the earliest stages. Then there will be enough special gymnastics, proper shoes and massage. In more complex cases, procedures, massage, special adaptations are shown. But the treatment of flat-footedness of the third degree is complicated, since deformations in this case will be serious. But all the same efforts, an integrated approach and continuity will achieve success. And in some cases, surgical treatment is indicated. And now about everything in more detail.
The right shoes and orthopedic insoles
What shoes should I wear when I'm flat-legged? Certainly orthopedic. It must necessarily have a supinator, which provides the foot with the necessary physiologically correct bend. Heel should be no more than 3( maximum 4) centimeters, otherwise the foot will be deformed. But a completely flat sole is also harmful. Shoes or shoes should not be pressed, but they can not be too free. Pay attention to comfort and convenience when walking.
Now about the insole. They differ from conventional ones, since they have special bends and convexities, which ensure the correct position of the foot during movements.
How to choose insole from flat feet? They are all alike. So, in place of the inner curve of the foot, a supinator is provided. The rolling zone is slightly elevated, and where there is a heel, there is a small depression. In the back, the insole thickens, providing the necessary leg lift. Also, there are wedges that help to regulate the position of the foot relative to the support. There are special children's insoles, soft for patients with diabetes, as well as for the elderly. The materials used are different, for example, polymers. But the real leather is more preferable.
It is better to ask a doctor for an individual footbed. He will take measurements to take into account all the features. This option is most effective.
Insoles can be purchased at pharmacies or specialty stores. The cost of such products can range from 400-500 rubles to 1500. But if you decide to manufacture to order, you will have to give more, namely a minimum of 2-3 thousand. But health is priceless.
Massage and procedures
Massage with flat feet is very effective. Among its main tasks such as improving the blood supply and circulation of lymph, strengthening the muscles, tendons and ligaments, removing the load from the most strained parts, as well as restoring some important functions of the foot. In addition, this procedure will help to relax and get rid of the pain. But it's important to trust only the professionals of your business!
On average, one session lasts from 5-7 to 10-15 minutes. The masseuse should also pay attention to the legs. In addition, the effect on the lower back will also be effective. The course of treatment includes an average of 13-15 procedures, but if necessary, their number can be increased.
There are many different techniques, techniques and approaches. They are selected individually, taking into account the degree of disease and features of the structure of the limb. But usually the specialist moves from the toes to the calcaneal part and from the lower leg to the knee. There are also a lot of tricks: kneading, squeezing, rubbing, stroking, patting, squeezing, rubbing, smoothing, pressing and so on. During the procedure, you can use a variety of rollers, balls, rollers and so on. Remember that massage has its contraindications!
Physiotherapeutic procedures favorably influence the regeneration and tissue structure, therefore they are also effective, as are contrast baths( they improve metabolism).
We offer several exercises:
- Place the feet first on the outside, then on the inside. First, do the exercise, sitting on a chair and leaning with your feet on the floor, then stand up and stand up. Repeat all 30-50 times.
- You can unfold your feet. To do this, sit on a chair and try to place your feet on one straight line. First, connect the heels, and then the fingers. Then get up and do the same. You must do at least 30 repetitions.
- Stand upright and position your feet shoulder width apart. Now alternately get up on your toes, then on your heels. Do smooth rolling, then change position faster. Repeat the exercise 40-50 times.
- Sit on a chair, lift your legs off the floor. Rotate your feet first into one, then to the other side. Make 20-30 turns in each.
- Walking in place without tearing off the floor socks. Only the heels are raised, and as high as possible. Perform the exercise quickly for one to two minutes.
Can I run with flatfoot? At the first degree a little is possible. At the second and even more so the third is better to be more careful and consult with a doctor.
There are various devices for treating this ailment: rollers, rollers, balls and so on. But the most effective mat from flat feet. It is a surface in the form of sections with different convex invoices: balls( imitation stones), villi( like grass) and others. You need to walk on such a rug 10-20 minutes a day( you can for a few tricks).This is easy and even pleasant. Take a device with you on your travels, do regular exercises, only then there will be a positive effect.
If the case is complex and serious, surgical treatment can be prescribed. It consists in removing the protruding part of the bone, as well as in the transplantation of ligaments and muscles. In addition, the joint capsule will be corrected.
How to avoid problems?
It is extremely important to prevent flat feet in preschool children in kindergarten and other pre-school children, as well as in adolescents at school and even adults.
We list some preventive measures:
- It is important to monitor your weight and avoid large and sharp increases.
- It is necessary to lead an active lifestyle, but not to allow heavy loads on the feet.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- The doctor can advise a special preventive complex of exercises.
- You can do a light massage yourself.
- It is also important to eat balanced and right.
- If possible, go barefoot more often( especially on stones and grass).
Remember that health is the most important thing that a person has. Attentively and more seriously concern to it, do not forget about preventive maintenance of a flatfoot, in due time take measures.
Treatment of flatfoot 2 degrees in children and adults - on SportObzor.ru
Perhaps, as soon as a person began using two legs for walking, the known problems with feet started today. In particular, flat feet are extremely common. The very name speaks for itself: a flat foot. That is, in the presence of such a disease, a person has a foot with compacted arches.
Flattened second degree: what is this
If the diagnosis - flat feet of the first degree - pain in the foot area begins to appear after physical exertion, then with flat feet of the second degree - the legs not only hurt even after a long walk, but also swell. By the evening the sole is flattened. Other characteristic signs of flatfoot of the 2nd degree are a decrease in the height of the arch of the foot and an extension of the longitudinal angle between the heel of the heel and the scaphoid-wedge joint. The normal value of the angle of the arch of the foot is 124-129 degrees. At the second degree of flatfoot, the log reaches 140-150 degrees, while the arch of the foot reaches only 17-24 millimeters in height( 25-35 mm in norm).
In addition, for the 2-nd stage of flatfoot, the load distribution between the 2nd and 3rd metatarsal bones is characteristic, which leads to their hypertrophy. Often there are bony expansions - osteophytes - along the edges of the heads of these bones. Sometimes at 2 degrees of flatfoot there is also a valgus deformation of the foot - a strong shift of the big toe outward.
To determine exactly what degree of flatfoot: 1 or 2, you should do an x-ray, which is prescribed by an orthopedic doctor. He also chooses the optimal methods for treating flat feet of the 2nd degree for adults and children, depending on the condition of the foot.
Treatment of flatfoot 2 degrees in adults
The most important thing is to immediately consult a doctor as soon as the first unpleasant sensations appear in the feet. Unfortunately, in adults, flat feet are not completely cured due to age and changes that have already occurred. Try not to allow long loads on your feet, wear comfortable shoes, if you have a lot of time to spend on your feet, be sure to follow the gait. It is very important not to let the disease pass from one stage to another, because the flat feet of the 3rd degree will bring much more troubles and restrictions.
For the treatment of flatfoot 2 degrees, the following exercises can be used:
- First sitting on a chair, and after standing, it is necessary to put stops 30-50 times on the outside and on the inner sides alternating;
- Sitting on a chair, you must first put your feet, unfolding your feet, on one line. Then join the heels and after the fingers. When this exercise will pass without strong pain symptoms, you can similarly do it standing;
- Standing with the legs apart on the width of the shoulders, you need to alternately stand on your toes and on the heels, rolling smoothly. Then the speed of rolls should be increased;
- Sitting on a chair, it is necessary to rotate the raised feet from the floor in one and the other side alternately. Repeat 20-30 times;
- It is also useful to walk one or two minutes on the spot, lifting only the heel from the floor, and as high as possible. And the more the speed of walking, the better.
In addition to therapeutic gymnastics, there are other conservative methods of treating flat feet in adults, more about which you can read on our website.
Treatment of flatfoot 2 degrees in children
While the foot is just forming, everything can be corrected, even if the child has a flat-foot 2 degree. And the most effective will be foot massage. However, it is necessary to massage not only the foot, but also the shin, the knees, and the lower back. So the result will be achieved faster and more efficiently.
The duration of a child's massage with flatfoot usually does not exceed 10-15 minutes. However, in this matter the regularity is important - you will not see a result from one procedure. The standard course of massage with flat feet in children includes about 13-15 procedures. If necessary, a specialist may recommend increasing this number taking into account the individual characteristics of the child.The technique of therapeutic massage with flat feet is chosen individually. However, the most commonly used method is the movement from the toes to the toe, and then from the shin to the knee. You can use rubbing, squeezing, patting, stroking, etc. A good effect is given by various massage rollers, balls and other orthopedic adaptations. However, before using them, be sure to consult a doctor - an incorrect massage will only harm the child and aggravate the problem. Other physiotherapeutic procedures are also used to treat flat feet, such as: contrasting baths, therapeutic exercises, walking on a massage mat. And of course, pick up your poor shoes and do not allow heavy loads on the foot. Fortunately, today many manufacturers offer beautiful and functional footwear with consideration of all orthopedic requirements. More information on how to choose children's orthopedic shoes, you can on our website. Do not be lazy: because the treatment of flat feet in children directly depends on age, so the earlier you start, the more chances to get rid of flat feet completely and forever. October 29, 2015
Actuality of flatfoot treatment
Many people think that flat feet is not such a dangerous disease as, for example, arthritis, but in vain. It is flatfoot, untreated in time, can become one of the reasons for the formation of dangerous health complications. These include such "adult" diagnoses as curvature of the spine, osteochondrosis, intervertebral hernia, arthrosis, arthritis including.
Is flatfoot treated and how effective can treatment be? The answer is simple - flatfoot can be completely corrected only up to the child's age of 6-7 years, and in adults - only carry out a correction. That is why treatment and correction of flat feet are relevant for adults and children, and therapeutic gymnastics is a good help in complex therapy.Before starting flatfoot treatment at home, you need to get a doctor's consultation. This must be done to assess the degree, shape of flat feet, and also to choose orthopedic footwear and insoles.
What can I do at home? These are measures aimed at overall health promotion, nutrition correction, walking tours, classes, exercises and much more.
- In summer, you can walk and walk without shoes, it is advisable to choose a rocky surface for this. On the plantar surface of the foot are all active points, so this walk not only forms anatomical arches of the foot, but contributes to overall health.
- From sports you can go swimming, especially swimming in the style of crawl. Leg movements with this style develop rotational movements of the foot. If conditions permit, and the disease is mild, you can do ski sports or figure skating. This will keep the foot in a strictly horizontal position.
- A good effect is provided by a flat-foot massage, which can be done by using simple techniques. For this, stroking, kneading, rubbing, squeezing are used. Massage tones muscles, ligaments and fascia, and their tone, in turn, leads to correction of the foot.
- It is necessary to teach the child to walk properly. To do this, for several minutes 6-7 times a day, ask him to walk, straightening his shoulders, lifting his head, and the feet should be strictly horizontal and parallel to each other.
- The main condition for treatment is therapeutic gymnastics with flat feet. Use for this instructor is not necessary, because the techniques are simple and easily duplicated, even by children.
How to cure flat feet with simple exercises, you ask? To understand what happens during the exercises, it is necessary to recall that flat feet is a disease of the whole musculoskeletal system. A load that is not distributed correctly can lead to dangerous illnesses in adulthood. And the flat foot is treated only with shoes or insoles, as it is necessary to strengthen the muscles and ligaments of the entire leg and lower parts of the spine, because the innervation of the foot begins in the lumbar part of the spine.
Complex of exercises with flat feet( click to enlarge).
- hands are extended upwards, we go on socks;
- hands on the waist, we go on the heels;
- hands on the belt, we walk on the outside of the foot;
- tennis ball clamped between the feet, we walk on the outside of the foot.
In the standing position:
- hands on the belt, stand on the outside of the foot, turn the trunk to the right and left;
- we stand on the outside of the foot, we rise on the toes.
Standing on a stick:
- moving on a stick, placing stops both along and across.
In the sitting position:
- legs are stretched forward, bend, unbend fingers;
- the legs are bent at the knees, maximally raise and lower the heels without lifting the socks off the floor;
- legs stretched forward, pulling the socks as much as possible, and then pulling ourselves away;
- feet are stretched forward, we reduce and we breed legs, connecting feet;
- legs stretched forward, grab a pencil and lift;
- legs stretched forward, grab a tennis ball, toss it and catch it;
- the legs are bent at the knees, we roll the tennis ball from the sock to the heel along the longitudinal arch.
In the position of the body at an angle of 45 degrees:
- raise both legs and torso at an angle of 45 degrees and hold as much as you can.
How often do gymnastics
All the exercises need to be done regularly, for 1.5-2 years, giving it 15-20 minutes per day. Each exercise should be done, repeating several times.
How to cure flat feet with walking, if in some regions only 2-3 months a year is warm? In winter time, you can adjust the massage mat for walking. Make a massage mat from flat feet with your own hands is not difficult - just enough for dense fabric threads or glue to attach small items( buttons, curlers, glass stones and other small items).
Early detection of the diagnosis and timely treatment started are the key to a full recovery. A therapeutic gymnastics, held regularly, can become an indispensable assistant in successful treatment.
How to treat a flat foot 2-nd degree, I weigh 59Kg. How to treat a flat-footed 2nd degree, I weigh 59Kg.
Orthopedics, podiatrists( not pediatricians and podiatrists), and some masseurs engaged in flatfoot treatment
treat flatfoot. Flatfoot, if it is strong, you should try to cure
With a strong degree of flatfoot and with heavy loads on your legs, unfortunately, in adolescentsand adults will often get aching legs, and even a head. At least fatigue is much higher
Because with flatfoot sharply decreases depreciation and there is a strong overload of the spinal cord and brain
With flat feet, the spine suffers.
The treatment should necessarily include
- Massage with an experienced masseur
- exercise therapy( persistent and daily)
( like the heels, on the toes, on the outer and inner sides of the foot)
A very important exercise is to flex-unbend fingers( as if in a fist)
Roll rolling-bottle-tube with pressure
And not only along, but also across!
Massage mat( toddle)
- If there is already a flatfoot, it may be required Supinators.(But, better done specially for you or at least matched for you)
and it is very ambiguous whether they should always be worn. It's like glasses.
I have goggles, and then you can not remove it-it may be more appropriate to use the time to TRAIN the stops by walking without the insteps or in other insteps.
You can also see my site about the treatment of flatfoot and "bones"
( blanks in hallus-valgus.. ru)
For prevention it is very important to walk barefoot, but not on the floor, not on the asphalt, but on the uneven surface( pebbles, cones, grass)
For physical education and sports it is advisable to buy good sneakers, and not run with bad sneakers or casual"Chuvaki".
You are probably wondering, but how objectively the flat foot is measured
Here is the answer to this questionhttp: //otvet.mail.ru/question/63121079/
There in detail about many methods + photo
If there are questions, write personally
No, it's a cross for life. At the very flat feet of the third degree, I'm going to suffer with it for 38 years. I went to the orthopedic center, they told me: "Up to 8 years have not been corrected, nothing will be done."Insoles, massage( 2 times a year).do not wear high heels, exercise.
how about to heal the combined flat foot of the 2nd degree with the insole?
if "treated" only with insoles, in fact. .. all life
It's like glasses. I dress and walk. ..
But if at 14 years to begin hard exercises, do massage courses, then after about one and a half years it is possible to improve significantly from the 2-degree to the 1st or even almost healthy state, depending on the characteristics of your body, fromheredity
Flatfoot, if it is strong, you should try to cure
With a strong degree of flatfoot and with heavy loads on your legs, unfortunately, teenagers and adults will often get aching legs, and even a head.
At least fatigue is much higher
Because flatfoot sharply reduces depreciation and there is a strong overload of the spinal cord and brain
With platypodia, the spine is very affected.
Treatment must include
- Massage with an experienced masseur
- LFK( thrust and daily)
( look like heels, on the toes, on the inside and the inside of the foot)
A very important exercise is to flex-unbend fingers( as if in a fist)
Roll rolling-bottle-tube with pressure
And not only along, but also across!
Massage mat( toddle)
- If there is already a flatfoot, it may be necessary Supinators.(But, better made especially for you or at least matched for you)
and it is very ambiguous whether they should always be worn. It's like glasses.
I have goggles, and then you can not remove it - it may be more appropriate to spend some time TRAINING by walking without the insteps or in other insteps.
. You can also see my site about the treatment of flatfoot and "bones"
( blanks in hallus-valgus.. ru)
For prevention it is very important to walk barefoot, but not on the floor, not on the asphalt, but on the uneven surface( pebbles, cones, grass).
With transverse flatfoot( not common, which everyone knows, but for the transverse, that is underfingers) there is a curvature of the thumb of the knarand the so-called "bone" is growing. If so, many I strongly advise in summer( at least part of the time) in open sandals. And with a hard back, a wide heel 2-3 cm, bending sole and with half-open fingers, so as not to press anything of the metatarsophalangeal joint( the "bone" region).
More please, please, answershttp: //otvet.mail.ru/question/79042127/ http: //otvet.mail.ru/question/80923542/
is a chronic disease and it is not treated, and insoles do not allow it to progress( I myself go with it)