Prescriptions for the treatment of gout with folk remedies
The joint is destroyed from the destructive effect of uric acid crystals
When gout, doctors primarily prescribe medicines, diet, feasible physical exertion, and other methods of treatment. Folk remedies for gout have fewer contraindications and side effects than medications. Therefore, many doctors additionally recommend the treatment of gout with folk remedies. This is quite reasonable, since natural natural substances are sometimes no less effective than synthesized.
Why it is so important not to start the disease
People suffering from this severe disease complain of intolerable joint pain. Why do they arise? Gout gets a boost for development, as soon as the exchange of purine substances is disrupted. Because of this failure, salts of uric acid cease to be actively excreted, and some of them are gradually deposited in the kidneys, cartilages, joints.
Gradually develops gouty arthritis. With time, deposits of uric acid salts increase, and as a result of the inflammatory process, cone-like growths( tophi) can form. Most often they occur on the hands and feet. By the way, it's not for nothing that "gout" from Ancient Greek is translated as "trap for feet".
The arthritic joint is deformed more and more, and if the disease is not seriously treated, the joint bag can completely collapse. And this is already very neglected arthritis, getting rid of which is extremely difficult, and it is better not to bring the joint to a catastrophic state. How to treat this complication? The only way out is a surgical operation for the implantation of an artificial joint.
Periods of remission often alternate with periods of exacerbation. This is the difference between gout: its symptoms are weakened, then intensified. The agonizing condition lasts about a week. Treatment is extremely necessary, otherwise attacks will appear more often. And each subsequent will be stronger than the previous one.
The disease progresses rapidly and affects healthy joints.
Gouty arthritis is an insidious disease. It brings not only pains that dramatically worsen the patient's quality of life, but can also lead to immobility. If the disease is severe, disability is inevitable.
How to cure gout? Alas, completely it is almost impossible. But weaken the painful symptoms of treatment can. True, this requires a lot of strength, patience and time, because gouty arthritis - a serious chronic disease. It is important to slow the progression of the disease and improve the patient's condition, and this can be helped by folk remedies.
Tips for Alternative Medicine
Compresses from gout
Hardly begins to play out gout, treatment with folk remedies will provide effective help. Compresses help to reduce articular pain. Usually they are made at night. The compress is fixed on the leg or arm and warmed with a sock, mitten or scarf. Treatment with folk remedies, as a rule, is long.
- Recipe No. 1. Mix 1 tbsp.spoon of table salt with 1 tbsp.spoon of honey, apply the mixture on a gauze napkin to a sore spot. The course of treatment is a minimum of 10-15 procedures. These ingredients can be alternated with 2-3 tbsp.spoons of red clay and 2 tbsp.spoons of wine vinegar.
- Recipe No. 2. Grind 3 garlic heads to a pulp condition, pour 0.5 l of 9% vinegar table, insist for 2 weeks, shake the container periodically, filter. Wet this bandage with a tincture and apply it to the arthritic joint.
- Recipe No. 3. To make 2 kg of any raw fish, divide the fillets into 10 parts and place them in separate freezers into the freezer. Before going to bed, defrost the fish, put it on a gouty joint, cover it with a piece of polyethylene, fix it with a bandage and warm it, putting on socks or mittens. In the morning remove the fillet, and wash the patient's joint with soap. Carry out this treatment for gout 10 days.
Hand and foot baths
- Recipe № 4. In the arsenal of folk remedies for gout are popular and therapeutic baths. Prepare a decoction of chamomile: 50 g of dry grass with flowers pour 5 liters of hot water, bring to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Then dissolve 100 g of common salt, strain. After the procedure, the arthritic joint should be wiped dry and insulated. Conduct treatment for gout should be at least 1 month.
- Recipe No. 5. Pour 50 grams of dry herb sage 1.5 liters of hot water, boil for 10 minutes, strain, add 1.5 liters of warm water to a comfortable temperature. Pour 2 l of this broth in the tub and steam the sick joints for at least 30 minutes, periodically pouring hot broth. The duration of gout treatment is at least 1 month.
- Recipe № 6. Pour 2-3 liters of warm water into the tub, dissolve in it 3-4 tea spoons of drinking soda, add 10-12 drops of alcohol solution of iodine, stir. Keep sick hands or feet in the bath for 4-5 minutes. Treatment for 10 days.
- Recipe number 7. In folk remedies for gout healers include and urinotherapy: they recommend daily soar inflamed joints in warmed urine.
Ointments, rubbers, pastes
- Prescription No. 8. The remedies for treating gout are also effective in the form of various flavors. Grind tablets of chemically activated charcoal to get about 1/2 cup powder, add 1 tbsp. Spoon the crushed seed of flax, pour a little water and thoroughly mix. At night, rub this paste into the arthritic joint, then cover it with a piece of polyethylene and fix it with a warm cloth.
- Recipe No. 9. This popular method of treating gout includes a mixture of pharmacy iodine tincture and aspirin. In 10 ml of tincture, dissolve 5 powdered aspirin tablets. Form a liquid to grease or rub on the night gouty joint, and then necessarily insulate it.
Infusions, decoctions, tinctures
- Recipe number 10. When treating gout, it is recommended to drink more infusion of alternatives. Brew dry grass like tea, only not with boiling water, but with very hot water. The amount of raw material is taken to make the drink golden and pleasant to the taste. Drink it in moderately hot form.
- Recipe No. 11. Pour 2 teaspoons of chopped dry grass of horsetail with 1 glass of boiling water. Infuse, warmly wrapped, 2 hours, filtered. Folk remedies for gout should be taken in strictly individual dosages, which must be agreed with the doctor.
- Recipe No. 12. Another popular remedy for gout consists of a saber and vodka.250 g of crushed dry root sabelnik pour 0.5 liters of vodka, insist in a dark place for 3 weeks, shaking the container from time to time.
- Recipe No 13. A decoction of cranberries is very effective.2 tbsp. Spoon the fruit with 250 ml of boiling water, boil for 12-15 minutes. Drink in divided portions throughout the day. Every morning, you should prepare a fresh decoction. The course of treatment for gout is at least 1 month.
- Recipe No. 14. Grind 250 grams of garlic, pour the resulting slurry 0.5 liters of alcohol or vodka, infuse for 10 days in the open sun, shaking the contents from time to time, filter. Take tincture in the morning on an empty stomach, washing down with milk.
- Recipe No. 15. Onion broth: 2-3 medium bulbs( with husk) pour 1 l of water and cook until they completely boil, then filter. Chilled broth is drunk half an hour before meals. Onion broth are treated for a long time, courses for 12-14 days with weekly interruptions.
- Recipe № 16. Pour 1 tbsp.spoon of crushed dry fruits of black elderberry 1 cup of boiling water, insist 30 minutes, strain. Drink should be refrigerated. Infusion has a diuretic and disinfectant effect, improves metabolism.
- Recipe № 17. Slice 3 apples of medium size, pour 1 l of water, boil 10-12 minutes, insist, wrapped well, 3-4 hours, then filter. Drink in a warm form as a tea. Option: brewing ordinary tea, you can throw in the teapot pieces of apples.
With diligent treatment, a stubborn gout is stopped, and the folk remedies are very effective. It is important to choose only such recipes that will be most effective for you. But folk methods of curing this disease can be effective only with proper nutrition.
Ration: what can not and what should be eaten with a gout
This can not be eaten!
Compliance with the rules of therapeutic nutrition significantly increases the therapeutic effect. There are even known cases when strict strict diet alone has significantly improved the quality of life of patients. This is due to the fact that dietary intake restricts the intake of purine substances, and their level in the body decreases.
In the treatment of gout, diet No. 6 is used. Its basic principles are simple:
- should be given priority to low-calorie foods;
- should be eaten regularly and fractional, 4-5 times a day;
- it is important to drink plenty of fluids, about 3 liters with gout exacerbations and 1.5-2 liters during remission;
- to get rid of extra pounds should be gradually, dropping no more than 1-2 kg per month;
- categorically can neither overeat, nor starve.
There is an opinion that with exacerbations of this disease it is useful to starve. This is fundamentally wrong. Any hunger diet, though for weight loss, even for the purification of the body, with gout is categorically contraindicated. The patient's condition will only worsen!
So, how do you create a curative menu? It is necessary to give up food, in which there are many purine compounds. These are such food products and dishes as:
- meat, fish and mushroom first dishes;
- meat and fish of fatty varieties, by-products, sausages, animal fats;
- any canned food, pickles, smoked products;
- beans, mushrooms, sorrel, cauliflower, spinach;
- fatty, sharp, salty cheeses;
- chocolate, cocoa;
- alcohol( primarily beer and wine), strong coffee and tea: they exacerbate joint pain;
- spices, spices( except vinegar and bay leaves).
Eliminate salt from the
diet What does the diet limit? Strictly - consumption of table salt. Meat, fish can and should be, as it is a source of proteins. But only lean, not more than 300 grams per week and only in boiled, stewed or baked form.
Treatment of gout does not allow any fried second courses! From time to time, you can include in the diet boiled chicken eggs. In reasonable quantities, you need to eat bread, boiled potatoes, pasta.
You also need to consume more foods that activate the excretion of uric acid from the blood and prevent the deposition of its salts in the tissues. Treatment of gout at home should be done, including light vegetable and milk soups, various cereals, dairy products, fresh vegetables, especially eggplants, cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes( limited), as well as garlic, walnuts, hazelnuts.
Of fruits, apples and citrus fruits are most useful: they reduce articular pain. Good and juices, but only freshly squeezed. Regularly drink alkaline mineral water: it speeds up the removal of purines from the body.
It is proved that the diet significantly facilitates the course of gout. Therefore, strict compliance with it is necessary in the complex treatment of this insidious disease.
Traditional methods of treatment of gout with iodine
A typical manifestation of the disease
To date, an integrated approach is used in the treatment of gout. It includes adherence to a special diet and taking medications. The action of these drugs is aimed at reducing pain during attacks and reducing the level of uric acid in the blood.
Along with traditional therapy, iodine gout treatment is widely used. A conventional iodine solution is used, sold in pharmacies. It is considered an effective means of traditional medicine, helping to fight this disease at the initial stage.
Iodine for gout: helps or not?
The use of iodine as a cure for gout has a lot of positive feedback from people who have experienced its beneficial effect on themselves. It is believed that iodine is able to penetrate deeply into the joints affected by gouty deposits and quench foci of inflammation, relieving the person of the painful symptoms of the disease. To strengthen the therapeutic effect, traditional healers and doctors recommend combining treatment with folk methods with medical therapy.
However, there are physicians who are skeptical of the claims about the possibility of curing gout with iodine. They believe that the relief of the patient's condition with the use of this drug is nothing more than a placebo effect. And he, as is known, is based on the person's belief in full recovery.
Despite the fact that a number of specialists oppose the use of iodine solution in the fight against gout, the benefits of this drug are quite appreciable. The successful outcome of treatment with iodine depends on how timely the patient was diagnosed with gout. If the disease in the patient is detected already in a neglected state, the iodine solution will be ineffective.
There are many recipes of folk medicine in which iodine is used. All methods of treating gout with this drug are recommended for external use. Before starting to use them, the patient needs to consult with his doctor.
Recipes with aspirin and iodine
Ingredients for compress
How to treat gout with iodine? To warm up the joints affected by deposits of uric acid salts, you can use a warming solution. Its main ingredients are iodine with aspirin( acetylsalicylic acid).To prepare a remedy, the patient will need:
- iodine - 10 ml;
- aspirin - 5 tablets.
Iodine is poured into a small glass container. Tablets are ground to a powdery state and added to the beaker. Aspirin should completely dissolve in iodine and discolor it. After the healing fluid brightens, it can be used for therapeutic purposes.
The solution should be lubricated with inflamed joints every day before going to bed, after which the treated areas are warmed( wear warm socks and gloves on their hands).Iodine-aspirin solution deeply warms the sites affected by gouty deposits( tofus) and promotes the dissolution of salts. It is left on the skin for the whole night, and in the morning it is washed off with warm water and soap. The procedure is repeated until the tofus disappears completely.
In the treatment of gout with iodine and aspirin, you can use another recipe for which you will need:
- iodine - 10 ml;
- aspirin - 2 tablets;
- freshly squeezed juice of one lemon.
Powdered acetylsalicylic acid tablets are mixed with iodine, as in the previous recipe. Then add lemon juice to them. The resulting solution is treated with gout deposits, after which they are wrapped and left in the warmth for the whole night.
The procedure is done for three consecutive days, after which it is recommended to resort to a seven-day break and repeat everything again. The course of treatment is carried out until the cones disappear completely.
Foot baths and home-made ointments
For gouty deposits on the legs, it is recommended to make warm salt baths with the addition of iodine. To prepare one bath you will need:
- hot water( 40 degrees) - 2 liters;
- large salt - 4 tbsp.spoons;
- iodine - 20 drops.
The legs are lowered into a prepared aqueous solution for half an hour. The procedure should be repeated daily for 2 weeks. Such a bath reduces the soreness of tofusi and contributes to their gradual reduction.
You can prepare a bath and according to another recipe. For one procedure it is necessary to take:
- hot water - 2 l;
- baking soda - 2 teaspoons;
- iodine - 10 drops.
Soda and iodine are dissolved in water and inflamed joints are dipped into the resulting liquid. The procedure time is 20 minutes. After it, the cones on the legs will soften and stop ache. The course of treatment is 2 weeks, then it is recommended to take a break for 10 days.
If gouty cones are too painful, they should be lubricated with a solution prepared from:
- triple cologne;
All components taken in equal proportions are mixed, placed in a glass container and left in a dark place for 48 hours. A ready solution is applied to the inflamed joints 3 times a day. This is done until the pain completely disappears.
Treatment of gout with folk remedies can be done with iodized salt. It is able to remove the deposits of uric acid salts no worse than iodine. An effective remedy for gouty cones on the legs and hands is a homemade ointment. It will require:
- iodized salt - 500 g;
- Vaseline - 200 g;
- water - 0.5 liter.
The salt is placed in a saucepan, poured with water and, stirring constantly, bring the solution to a boil. Boil, and when the liquid evaporates, the iodized salt is cooled and mixed with petroleum jelly. From the received ointment it is recommended to make compresses on the tofusov area: a thick layer of the product is applied to a sore spot, covered with a piece of woolen fabric and bandaged. The compress should be left on the body for the whole night. The procedure promotes resorption of painful cones. Repeat it until the salt formations are reduced.
Although an iodine solution is an innocuous preparation, it is necessary to apply it in the treatment of gout only with the permission of a doctor. It should not be forgotten that saline deposits in the periarticular tissues are the consequences of an overabundance of uric acid in the blood. To normalize the level of uric acid and the removal of its salts from the body of treatment with folk medicine is not enough.
To get rid of gout, you need a complex therapy, which includes taking medications, compliance with diet and normal drinking regimen. The use of recipes of traditional medicine should be considered only as an auxiliary method that accelerates recovery.
Gout: causes, symptoms, treatment and prevention of the disease
In our time, gout is not only considered a male disease, but female as a result of overeating, alcohol abuse, the use of a large number of drugs and diuretics - diureticspreparations.
In the human body is the production and retention of uric acid, its crystallization and deposition in the joints in the form of sodium salt - sodium monourate. Gout can affect both the joints and the entire body. Uric acid is a white powder, poorly soluble in water.
Causes of gout
- Obesity and metabolic and metabolic disorders.
- Eating high-calorie fried meat and fish food, abusing animals and vegetable fats and alcohol.
- Great physical exertion on the joints.
- Hereditary factors.
- Injury of hands or feet, frequent football, long walk or driving.
- Surgical intervention and dehydration of damaged tissue in the joint where salt and uric acid begin to accumulate.
- Hypertension, because hypertensive patients often use diuretics.
- Frequent visits to saunas, saunas, steam rooms, as the result of overheating and sweating drastically dehydrate the body, as well as frequent trips to countries with hot climates.
- With frequent hypothermia of the joints, because in them urates can turn into urates with a drop in body temperature by half a degree.
Adenine and guanine are compounds that are part of the purine bases of RNA and human DNA.In the human body with a violation of metabolism, uric acid is obtained just from purines.
Symptoms of gout
When gout is characterized by the following symptoms:
- Severe pain syndrome that first affects the joint of the finger of the limb or arm, moving further to the elbow or knee, shoulder or hip joint affected by uric acid crystals.
- Local veins swell, swollen joints and periarticular tissues, there is hyperemia( redness) of the skin.
- With instantaneous heat, cutting, tearing, pulsating and baking pain spread to all bones and limbs.
- There is a fever and intense pain when you touch the joints.
- With chronic gout - tofu and nodules are formed under the skin, with attacks - they become soft.
After rare pain attacks, frequent and prolonged gouty attacks occur, lasting several hours or weeks. In the chronic stage, gout affects small and large joints and simultaneously develops chronic arthritis.
In people suffering from gout, the disease can be accompanied by diabetes, the formation of atherosclerotic plaques in the vessels due to the concentration of low density lipoproteins in the blood and high cholesterol.
Diagnosis of gout
Diagnose gout by frequency of painful attacks, with the detection of urate monosodium crystals in synovial fluid, but without the presence of microorganisms in it. Tofusi confirm chemical studies or polarization microscopy. There should be confirmation of 6-12 signs of gout by clinical, laboratory radiology. On the roentgenogram, subcortical cysts without erosion will be visible. There is hyperuricemia - asymmetric inflammation of the joints.
With gout, the following complications develop:
- Gouty glomerulosclerosis and urate kidney stones appear. It appears: nephropathy, gouty nephritis, pyelonephritis.
- The renal function and purine metabolism( gouty kidney) is disturbed, with diabetes mellitus and arterial hypertension - is manifested by acute kidney failure.
- Gouty arthritis and destructive polyarthritis, joints are deformed.
- Osteoporosis( thinning of bone tissue).Tofusy on the joints or soft tissues. They cover the wings of the nose, the auricle, fingers, feet, internal organs - the heart, kidneys, etc.
Gout is a companion of ischemic heart disease and arterial hypertension.
Treatment of gout
In the treatment of gout, acute attacks stop, medication, phytotherapy, apitherapy and diet therapy are performed, preventive maintenance of repeated exacerbations.
1. How to stop an acute attack of gout
Stopping an attack is performed using:
- the appointment of a copious alkaline drink of at least 2-2.5 liters per day and complete rest;
- applying compresses from a solution( 50%) of Dimexide to anesthetize and relieve inflammation;
- anti-inflammatory drugs: diclofenac sodium, naproxen, pyroxicam, indomethocin;
- analgesic drugs: Nimesil and Colchicine;
- pyrazolone and indole preparations: Reopyrin, Butadione, Ketazone and Phenylbutazone;
- Prednisolone, if there is resistance to drugs - 20-30 mg / day, then the dose is reduced. In small doses, simultaneous use of Butadion and Indocid is recommended;
- excretion of lactic acid from the body with the drug Allopurenol and a special diet.
Initially, the attack is stopped with large doses of drugs, then the dose is reduced in accordance with the recommendations of a doctor. Contraindications to the use of medicines are taken into account. For example, Colchicine is not used in the presence of severe lesions of the liver and kidneys, ulcerous diseases of the stomach and duodenum.
Decoction from the collection: of cornflower blue and calendula flowers, peony and juniper fruit, buckthorn bark - 5.0 grams. Elderberry black flowers and nettle leaves are dioecious - 10.0 grams each. Willow bark and grass horsetail field, birch leaves - 20.0 grams. Steam 1 tsp.collecting a glass of boiling water, bring to a boil and take every 2 hours for 1 glass of broth from inflammation and pain.
2. How to treat gout between seizures
Between seizures connect complex therapy with medications, diet, physical effects, massage, phytotherapy and apitherapy and sanatorium treatment.
A doubtful diagnosis or an easy attack of gout does not require long-term drug treatment. Treatment is carried out for 2 days with Colchicine( 1 mg / day) or Indometacin( 75 mg / day).
Before using antidotal drugs, it is necessary to establish the type of impaired purine metabolism: metabolic, renal or mixed.
To prevent the formation of uric acid, it is necessary to apply allopurenol 100-900 mg / day continuously( with a break for summer 1-2 months), depending on the degree of hyperuricemia:
- mild degree - 200-300 mg / day;
- moderate moderate degree - 300-400 mg / day;
- severe degree - 600-900 mg / day.
For renal hyperuricemia, the following are used: Etamide, Probenecid( Benedemid), Benzbromarone and salicylates - 4 g / day, Allamaron - 1 table.once a day. To dissolve uric acid stones and prevent the formation of new ones, use Uralit( Magurlit or Blemaren).
3. Phytotherapy with gout
Preparations from therapeutic herbs should be alternated every 3-4 weeks.
- Tincture of lilac flowers: fill a loose half-liter jar of lilac and pour alcohol or vodka. Insist 21 days in a dark cabinet, filter. Take 30 drops with water before meals - 3 months.
- Tincture : the inner bark of young aspen branches( 1 part) is poured with alcohol 70%( 10 parts), insist. Drink with water for 25-30 drops three times a day.
- Infusion of horsetail field: is poured with boiling water( 2 items) raw material - 4 tsp, wrapped and insisted for 2 hours, filtered. They drink 5-6 times a day - 1 tbsp.l.(Contraindicated in nephritis and nephrosis).
- Drink from apples: cut apples( 3-5) with skin, pour boiling water and insist 4 hours. Drink like tea.
- Tea from the turn diuretic and diaphoretic: for a glass of boiling water - 1 tsp.turns, insist 15 minutes.
- Infusion of flax seeds : for 2 tsp.seeds - 1.5 tbsp.boiling water, cook for 15 minutes and insist 10 minutes, then shake well( 5 min) and filter. Take 1 tbsp.l.up to 5 times a day.
- Infusion from the leaves of black currant : for 500 ml of boiling water - 1 tbsp.l.leaves. Wrap and insist for 2 hours. Take half a glass 4-5 times a day as a diaphoretic, diuretic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic, to release the body from purines and excess uric acid. Contraindicated in gastritis with high acidity and gastrointestinal ulcers.
- It is useful to take birch and juice of fresh nettle, infusion of blueberries, cranberry leaves, infusion or celery from the celery, bear ears, on an empty stomach juice from 0.5-1 lemon with boiling water( 1/4 cent.)
- Herb infusion: mix flowers: chamomile, linden, elderberry black - 20 g. Fill with boiling water and tightly cover the container with a lid. Tired in a bath for 15 minutes. After cooling, squeeze. Add boiled water to the desired volume with a feed to water ratio of 1:10 or 1:20.Accept 2 items / day. Store in the refrigerator no more than 3 days.
4. Baths with gout
- Sage bath : boil in 6 l of water - 100 g of sage. Cool down to an acceptable temperature and soar hands or feet 30-60 minutes, each time pouring hot broth. Perform before bedtime and put on woolen gloves or socks.
- Baths from chamomile flowers from gouty tumors of limbs: 10 liters of boiling water - 100 g of chamomile and 200 g of sea salt.
- Baths : from walnut leaves - for 1 liter of boiling water - 250 g of leaves;from the grass of the string - 1 tbsp.boiling water - 75 g of grass, 10 minutes, filter, add boiling water.
- Baths from berries and juniper branches : 10 liters - 50 grams of raw materials, boil for 30 minutes under a lid and add to the bath.
- Baths of needles, twigs and cones of pine : pour cold water raw material( 1.5 kg) for a full bath, 750 grams of raw material - for a half bath. Insist 12 hours and add to the bath.
- Raspaya bath: is dissolved in a bath with a water temperature of -37 ° C, sea salt is 2 kg. Take 5-20 minutes.
- Bath from the stems and leaves of Jerusalem artichoke: on a saucepan of 5-8 liters add the sliced raw material - 1-1.5 kg. The mixture is boiled for 25 minutes, filtered and added to the bath. Take 10-15 minutes. You can make baths only for the feet or brushes.
5. Compresses and rubbing from gout
- For compresses and rubbing use alcohol tinctures : lilac, birch buds. Mix menthol( 2.5 g), anesthesin( 1.5 g), novocaine( 1.5 g) and alcohol 90%( 100 ml) and lubricate the joints twice a day with pain syndromes.
- Compress : liquid honey( 100 g) is mixed with mummy( 0.5 g) and compresses at night. In the morning take an hour before eating 0.2 g of mummy. Perform 2 courses for 10 days with a break - 5 days.
- Rubbing : ground nettle roots( 1 tbsp.) Are mixed with sunflower oil( 1/2 tbsp.), Boiled for half an hour at minimum heat and filtered.
- Rubbing : Camphor( 50 g) and dry mustard( 50 g) is added to the alcohol( 100 ml).Then beat the egg white with 3 eggs and mix with the spice.
- Rubbing in the joints: turpentine turpentine, alcohol 70%, olive oil, 5 g of camphor mixed and shaken well. Rub into the joints to dryness.
- Apply rubbing from birch buds to alcohol , broths from the kidneys are drunk as tea for sweating.
6. Use of ointments for gout
- Ointment from birch buds: unpasteurized and unsalted cow oil( 820 g) is mixed into a pot of clay with birch buds layer by layer( 1 cm) by 4/5 volume. Close the lid and cover the hole with a dough. Put the pot in a heated Russian oven or a warm oven for a day. Then the contents are well wrung out and add camphor - 30 g, powdered into powder. Store in a cool place under the lid. Ointment lubricate all the problem joints.
- Ointment from hop cone powder : butter or a salt without salt mixed with hop cones powder - 1 tbsp.l. Use of pain.
7. Apitherapy, electrotherapy and massage for gout
- Apitherapy. Daily honey is consumed by 1 dessert spoon in the absence of diabetes.
- Compress. Pour dry dead bees( 1 tbsp) with wheat vodka( 1 l) and insist in the dark for 2 weeks. Joint grease and apply a compress of bee tincture, top covered with compress paper and woolen scarf.
- As electrotherapy massage the patient's joint with a circle of ebonite for 10 minutes - 10-15 days and finish with a massage with rubbing the above-mentioned flours.
- As warming physiotherapy apply UHF, microwave, magnetotherapy.
8. Diet for gout
Gout is often exacerbated by diabetes mellitus, atherosclerosis, hypertension, so when making a diet, these ailments are taken into account.
How to eat properly with foot gout
Gout is often exacerbated by against diabetes mellitus, atherosclerosis, hypertension, so when making a diet, these ailments are taken into account.
Not included in the menu when exacerbated:
- By-products: liver, kidney, tongue, brains.
- Meat of young animals and poultry: veal and chicken.
- Fatty grades of meat and fish, soups and broths from them.
- Legumes rich in purines: peas, beans, beans, lentils, sorrel and spinach.
- Apricots and watermelons, grapes and pears, melons and raisins, alcoholic beverages and confectionery, honey and sugar - with diabetes( optional).
- With hypertension( in addition) - broths of meat and alcohol, carbonated drinks and fats, snacks: spicy, salted and fatty, fish caviar, cocoa and cream, cream ice cream and fatty meat, fatty cakes and lard. And also: fish fat, dough, cream and sour cream, grape juice and chocolate, spinach and sorrel, radish and radish.
- To prevent uric acid from rising in the blood plasma, and its urine output does not decrease, consumption of animal fats and salt is limited. Prohibited hungry days and excessive overeating, because with increasing uricemia, a gout attack is resumed.
Prohibited hungry days and excessive overeating, as with increasing uricemia, a gout attack is resumed. Therefore, in the chronic course of gout are included in the menu:
- Lean boiled meat and fish - 2-3 times for 7-8 days.
- Milk and dairy products.
- Flour and cereals, white bread( small amount).
- Vegetables: potatoes, cabbage, zucchini, pumpkin, melon, watermelon.
- Fruits: apples, apricots, plums, pears, peaches, oranges.
- Berries: grapes, cherries, cherries, strawberries and blueberries.
How to treat gout with
Gout is one of the types of bone disease where uric acid salts tend to accumulate in the joints, provoking an inflammatory process and degenerative changes in the bone structure. The disease can spread to different groups of joints, but in most cases it affects the big toes, causing difficulties in walking. It flows, as a rule, in a chronic form, with periodic exacerbations, characterized by acute inflammation and pronounced pain. Gout requires timely comprehensive treatment of medicines and folk remedies, otherwise it can lead to joint destruction and damage to internal organs. If medication should be prescribed by a specialist, based on tests, then treatment with folk remedies can be done independently.
To help doctors - treatment of gout with folk remedies
Every person's body is absolutely individual, even doctors do not always know how the prescribed medication will affect the patient, that's when using alternative methods of exposure you need to be cautious. It is better not to take risks, taking in various tinctures and decoctions, but external folk remedies may well bring relief and do no harm. The disadvantages of alternative medicine include the complexity of preparing many formulations, in view of the rarity of the components. In the case of gout, it is possible to treat so accessible folk remedies that they are in every house without exception. One of such assistants is iodine: it costs very cheaply, has practically no contraindications and successfully treats manifestations of gout.
Iodine treatment with gout
Treatment of gout with iodine is a method that, against the background of its simplicity and cheapness, is very effective and absolutely harmless, it's not for nothing that even a small child can make an iodine net. Although many experts are skeptical, and the success of this effect is attributed to auto-suggestion, iodine does treat and brings relief, helping with gout on legs. The therapeutic effect of iodine is based on its anti-inflammatory properties. With the extinction of the inflammatory process, which is inhibited by iodine, the pain sensations decrease, and the mobility of the joint improves. Of course, iodine is able to treat symptoms without affecting the causes of the disease, but for a person suffering from severe pain and such a remedy is useful. And if you treat with iodine in the early stages, there is a chance to forget about bumps and pains, gout is retired. You can treat gout with iodine in several ways, already tested by a large number of cases and recognized effective folk remedies.
- When iodine is combined with aspirin, its anti-inflammatory effect is greatly enhanced. At 10 ml, 5 tablets of acetyl, crushed into powder, are necessary. They are added to iodine. The mixture is shaken carefully. When the aspirin is completely dissolved, the grist becomes colorless and ready for use. It is best to apply the product at night, since after lubricating the joints it is necessary to warm and not disturb.
- Well relieves pain during exacerbation of rubbing from a mixture of iodine, ammonia and triple cologne. All components are taken in equal parts, the composition is insisted for three days, the finished product should be stored in a container of dark glass. Affected joints are lubricated several times a day.
- In 3 liters of boiled hot water, you need to dissolve 3 hours of baking soda, in which 9 drops of iodine are added. When the soda reacts with iodine, a strong chemical reaction occurs, which allows iodine to act more actively on the inflammatory process. Duration of baths intake up to 10 minutes, after, the steamed joint can be smeared with any rubbish with iodine and insulated. It is more expedient to carry out the procedure before bedtime. Treatment is applied only during remission.
- In 2 liters of warm water, add 4 tablespoons of table salt and 20 drops of iodine. The procedure lasts for up to half an hour, every evening. At the end, you can lubricate the joint with camphor oil, and on top with iodine, this will enhance the effect of the bath.
- In the decoction of chamomile, salt is added to the decoction of chamomile, at the rate of 100 grams per 5 liters, after a complete dissolution, a teaspoon of iodine is added. Baths well relieve gouty puffiness, are used as needed.
- It is useful to soar the affected areas in a sage broth prepared from 100 grams of dry ground grass to 5 liters of water. After cooling the broth to a tolerable temperature, add 10 drops of iodine to it and take the bath for 15 minutes daily, before going to bed. After the procedure, the joints are lubricated with a frit, they are insulated. Treat gout in this way requires at least two months.
- In a standard vial of iodine, 2 aspirated 500 mg tablets of aspirin and freshly squeezed juice of one lemon are added, all thoroughly shaken until a uniform composition is obtained. The medium is impregnated with a gauze napkin and applied to the affected area, it is sealed with cellophane and wrapped. The compress is done all night. Treatment is conducted in cycles of three evenings, with a weekly break and is repeated until relief comes. If combined with trays, the result will appear faster.
- With a concentrated extract of iodized salt and petrolatum, an ointment for compresses is prepared for gout, which heals particularly well in the early stages. In half a kilogram of salt, water is added, until dissolved, the emulsion is put on a weak fire and boiled to evaporate all the liquid. The resulting residue is mixed with 200 grams of petroleum jelly or interior melted lard fat, it is also neutral. The finished ointment is superimposed on the cotton fabric and fixed. The compress is done at night and also fits well with herbal and iodine baths.
For good results, iodine treatment should be combined with the use of drugs and a special diet. It is not necessary to wait for a miracle instantly, the full effect of treatment by folk remedies comes after their long use, but a decrease in soreness of joints and reduction of inflammation will appear after several procedures.