Before performing therapeutic gymnastics in order to ease your condition, you need to get a doctor's advice. What exercises with a spinal hernia will be effective depends on where it is located: in the thoracic, cervical or lumbar spine.
Lumbar hernia of the spine
Exercise for the musculature of the abdomen
Initial position: lie on your back, legs slightly bend, hands should lie along the body. The muscles of the abdomen should be strained for a few seconds. You can check the correctness of the exercise by putting your hand on the press: the muscles of the abdomen must be firm. Repeat 10 to 15 times. At runtime, you do not need to hold your breath.
Exercise for the muscles of the body
The initial position is lying on the back, legs and arms are straight. The body needs to be slightly raised, while the feet should be close to the floor. In this position, you must stay for 10 seconds, then the body should be returned to its original position. To lift and lower the body should be slow, everything needs to be repeated 10 to 15 times. After each time, you need to take a short break of up to 10 seconds.
Exercise for the muscles of the arms, legs and trunk
Starting position - lying on the back, legs slightly bent at the knees. One hand( right) must reach the left knee. Then the left leg should be gradually bent, while the palm should resist, not allowing the leg to rise higher. Exercise is done with effort for 10 seconds, then return to the starting position, rest and repeat for the left arm and right leg. In total, you can make from 5 to 10 repetitions for one hand and the same for the other. During rest the muscles of the body, hands and feet should be as relaxed as possible.
These exercises in the hernia of the spine in the cervical region are made from one starting position: sitting or standing, straight arms are lowered down.
- The head should be slowly turned first to the right, and then to the left as far as possible. Exercise is done 5 to 10 times. If the exercise seems difficult, you can make small turns.
- The head should be smoothly lowered downward, to press against the chest with your chin, then return to the starting position. The number of repetitions is from 5 to 10 times.
- The head slides back gently, while trying to draw the chin. Perform 5 to 10 repetitions.
Hernia in the thoracic part of
If the vertebral hernia is in the thoracic area, do not do twisting physical exercises. Therapeutic gymnastics, as in the case of hernia in other parts of the spine, must be performed only with the permission of the doctor. Procedure: from simple gymnastics to more complex, with a gradual increase in amplitude.
A person sits on a chair with a backrest, hands up and joins on the back of the head. The upper half of the body should be bent back so that the spine touches the back of the chair. Then the body should be tilted forward. You can do 3 to 4 repetitions. In a lightweight version, the person sits on the edge of the chair and gently slides the body forward( on exhalation) and back( on inspiration).
In the starting position the patient lies on his back. In the area of the chest under the back should be a roller of medium stiffness, which can be rolled from a towel or other suitable material. The diameter of the roller should be 10 cm. Hands should be kept behind the head. On inhalation, the body flexes slightly, and on exhalation the upper half of the trunk is raised. During the deflections, the roller should be gradually moved along the spine. It is enough to do 3-4 repetitions.
This simple exercise can be done both lying down and sitting. The towel should be wrapped around the lower area of the chest. Free ends should be in hands. First take a deep breath, then, on exhalation, pull the towel around the body. At the inhalation, the tension of the towel is weakened, and on the exhalation it is tightened again. The number of repetitions can be from 5 to 10.
The starting position is standing or sitting. Hands should be pulled up above the head, legs apart apart about the width of the shoulders. The left hand should be wrapped around the wrist of the right hand. The body must be tilted as far as possible to the left, pulling out a straight right arm. Exercise should be done 5 to 10 times. After that, the position of the hands must be changed and the same number of slopes should be made on the right side.
The initial position is lying on the floor, the legs are bent at the knees, the feet stand on the floor. Bent hands should be palm rest on the floor, so that they are about shoulder level. The hull needs to be lifted to get a bridge, hold it for a few seconds and return to the starting position. From the traditional bridge this variant differs only in the arrangement of hands, which are not behind the head, but on the sides of the trunk.
You can do several asanas from practical yoga. The most useful and effective are the position of the cobra and the posture of the embryo. They must be done slowly and smoothly to feel how the spine is stretched.
It is necessary to lie on the floor, bent at the knees legs to tighten to the chest, clasping them with their hands. You need to try to reach the forehead with your forehead. In this position, you can sway slowly.
Exercises for a hernia of the spine in the thoracic area are not only the activities described above, but also some others. Since the hernia of the thoracic region is characterized by some features, health gymnastics can be done only after passing a medical examination.
Author of article: Site expert Hurts Sustava.ru
- Renata Klimenko
Thank you for the excellent article! The husband suffers from pain, a hernia in the cervical region. Starting tomorrow, we start doing exercises, we hope for results! Has sent these advice to many friends suffering from a hernia.
- Renata Klimenko
Thank you for the excellent article! The husband suffers from pain, a hernia in the cervical region. Starting tomorrow, we start doing exercises, we hope for results! Has sent these advice to many friends who suffer from a hernia
Hernia of the thoracic spine has its own characteristics. Therefore, before you begin to perform exercises and treatment, you should undergo a complete examination. Only a competent doctor will be able to evaluate the right symptomatology, which is not so clearly expressed in the hernia of the thoracic region, and give recommendations for the elimination of the spinal anatomy.
Typically, traditional methods such as massages, exercise therapy, magnetotherapy, acupuncture, are prescribed during remission of the disease. But the medication treatment is successful only during the period of exacerbation, when it is necessary to reduce the pain syndrome and eliminate other symptoms.
Exercises and physical education in such cases are easy. It depends on the stage of education, its magnitude and symptoms.
Physiotherapy as a way to get rid of hernia
LFK or exercise therapy is a very powerful weapon in the fight against hernial structures of the spine. Correctly selected exercises strengthen the muscles of the axial column and muscle corset, increase activity and elasticity, raise the immunity of the whole system. It is best to resort to such methods of treatment in the period when the exacerbation of the disease has ended. That is, most of the effect of the exercise is at the moment of recovery.
The main thing that should be remembered during physical therapy is professionalism and regularity. This means that any exercises for strengthening the spine, when there is a hernia of the thoracic department, should be performed under the supervision of a doctor or after permission to perform such manipulations independently at home. Exercises should be performed with an enviable regularity, because only an integrated and permanent approach to treatment will give the desired result.
The main goal of LFK is to strengthen the spine. Only with a strong back, the load on each vertebra will be distributed evenly and depending on their inherent capabilities. The total load on the axial column decreases, and the intervertebral discs will not be affected by a strong muscular corset, which will take on the main load.
Appropriate exercises help increase blood circulation in the affected thoracic region, improve the nutrition of all intervertebral discs and joints, make the spine flexible and flexible.
The physical culture complex is selected depending on the size and stage of development. Also important is the general condition of the patient, his physical condition and age.
The rules of exercise therapy in the treatment of herniated discs
Herniated disc of the thoracic spine is rather capricious. Therefore, when performing a sports complex, you should remember the important rules.
You can start the exercises only after the pain syndrome has been eliminated. In another case, if the patient will perform the whole complex, overcoming the pain, can only become worse, and the hernia will start to develop. Physical culture should not cause pain or discomfort.
But there are also some exercises that are indicators of improvement. For example, performing one complex today, a patient may feel a strong discomfort. Then the doctor asks the patient to stop doing the unpleasant movement. After a while, the patient under the supervision of a doctor again returns to these movements and if the pain is less, then physical education brings results.
Twisting exercises should be avoided. This is especially true at the beginning.
Movement, which involves jumping, a sharp increase in pressure and pressure on the thoracic area is also better postponed until better times.
It is necessary to perform a complex gradually, passing from a simple exercise to a more complex one. Load and amplitude also rise gradually.
It is important to do the whole complex regularly without omissions. Restoration of the spine after the formation of a hernia in the thoracic region should be done gradually. Therefore, the load rises evenly with improvements. It is better to break the whole complex of exercises into blocks and perform them several times throughout the day.
What exercises help to get rid of a hernia in the thoracic department?
To quickly get rid of a disc herniation in the thoracic area, the following actions should be performed:
- a person sits on a high back chair and throws his hands behind his head, forming a lock. The back should be bent in such a way that the spine is firmly pressed against the upper edge of the back. In this position of the axial column, a person must make five inclinations forward;
- it is necessary to lie on a flat surface and place a small roller, for example, a twisted towel, under the thoracic area. Hands take him by the head and bend over. At the same time, a person takes a breath, bending his spine, relaxes on exhalation. Repeat 5 times;
- sit on the floor, press your feet, putting your feet on the floor. Hands clasp your knees and make the deflections of the spine back and forth. Do 10 repetitions. This exercise is performed at a light slow pace;
- lie on the floor, legs bend at the knees. Hands bend and rest on the floor at shoulder level. In this condition, maximally raise the trunk. It turns out a kind of "bridge", but with hands not behind the head, but near the trunk. Hold this position for a few seconds. Relax, lie down again. Repeat several times.
- Perform several exercises from practicing yoga, for example, lie down in a fetus or cobra pose. These exercises are performed at a slow pace to feel the spinal cord stretching;
- lie on the floor, bent legs to press against the chest. Gradually raise your head and stretch your forehead to your knees. Slowly unwind. Repeat 10 times.
Self-massage, as part of exercise therapy
Helps to fight the hernia in the thoracic region, so-called self-massage of the back. You can start by folding your hands in the castle behind your back. Slowly rubbing movements to walk from the shoulder blades to the waist and back.
Sit on the floor, wrap your hands around your knees and pump on your back. Sensations should not be painful.
Make a hydromassage of the back with a warm jet. You should start from the buttocks and slowly go up to the neck. The optimum water temperature is 38-40 degrees.
Physiotherapy exercises for spinal hernia
- Spinal cord stretching exercises
Treatment of a hernia of the spine is quite complicated and long, since the restoration of damaged intervertebral disc tissues does not take place more quickly than in 3 months. Pharmacological preparations are used for the therapy of hernias of the spine. As a rule, prescribe anti-inflammatory and anesthetics, as well as drugs that restore cartilage tissue. The complex treatment includes physiotherapy. If necessary, microsurgical removal of the hernia. A positive therapeutic effect is provided by therapeutic exercise, which we will consider in more detail.
Influence and peculiarities of exercise of exercise therapy
LFK with a herniated intervertebral disc involves the implementation of a corresponding set of exercises. They are selected exclusively by the doctor taking into account the individual condition of the patient, his age and physical abilities. In addition, the stage of the disease is taken into account and the specific part of the spine is damaged. It is worth remembering that in any case, you can begin to study only after the abatement of an acute pathological process and in the absence of a pronounced pain syndrome.
There are certain rules for performing physical exercises with a hernia:
- during the sessions, the patient should closely monitor his state of health. Do not allow discomfort or pain;
- at the initial stages it is not recommended to perform exercises for "twisting" the body;
- classes should be regular. All exercises should be divided into separate parts and performed at different times;
- is prohibited from giving the maximum load to the affected areas;
- the first exercises should have a minimum amplitude, the load should be increased gradually.
With the correct execution of the selected set of exercises, muscles are strengthened, which helps to distribute the load more evenly on the back, improves nutrition of the joints and intervertebral discs, and increases mobility and flexibility of the spinal column.
LFK with intervertebral hernia in the lumbar region
Before you begin, you should do a warm-up. To do this, lie on your back and gently pull the toe socks on yourself, and pull your head to the chest. Heels should not be torn off the floor. Then the legs should be spread to the width of the shoulders and tilt the socks inside at an angle of 90%.After that, the lower extremities need to be widely placed, bent at the knees and lowered inside, trying to touch the floor.
After such a warm-up you can perform the basic exercises that are aimed at the development of the spine, as well as strengthening the muscular corset of the back. In hernia of the lumbar spine, it is recommended to perform the following exercises:
- lie on your back and stretch your arms along the trunk, half bend your legs. Strain the abdominal muscles. Controlling the degree of their tension can be by putting your hands on the abdominal wall. Breathing can not be delayed. Perform this exercise 10-15 times;
- lie on your back, legs stretch, and hands to place along the trunk. Raise the upper part of the trunk and stay in this position for 10 seconds, then slowly lower. Repeat 15 times;
- lie on your back and bend your legs slightly. Place your right hand on your left knee. Bend the left leg and simultaneously rest against the knee with the right hand so that the lower limb does not approach the head. Repeat 5-6 times with an interval of 15 seconds, after which change the arm and leg.
Non-standard exercises for lumbar hernia
To increase the effectiveness of exercise therapy with herniation of the spine in the lumbar region, two "non-standard" exercises can be added to the general complex of exercises:
- Lie on your back with your hands stretched along the trunk. Take a slow breath and stretch out with your arms straight up behind your head. In this case, it is necessary to simultaneously pull the toe socks on yourself. When performing this exercise, the waist should be pressed against the floor. On exhalation it is necessary to relax, thus hands hands upwards should remain behind a head. Repeat 3 times.
- Sit with your buttocks on your heels, and stretch out your arms to reach out as far as possible without taking them off the floor. Buttocks should stay on their heels. When performing this exercise, the patient should feel how the lumbar spine is stretched.
Exercises to strengthen the muscles of the waist and ligaments of the spine
Their main goal is to increase blood circulation and strengthen the muscular corset in the lumbar region of the back.
- Lie on your back, lower limbs bend at the knees, hands put along the trunk. Lean on shoulder blades, feet and shoulders, raise the pelvis and stay in this position for a few seconds, go down.
- Become on all fours, leaning on the palms and knees. At the same time, raise the left arm and right leg, stay in this position for several seconds and take the original position, then repeat, lifting both the right arm and the left leg.
- Lie on your stomach, place your hands under your chin. Raise your head, arms and chest, lingering in this position for about 7 seconds. The abdomen, pelvis and legs should remain on the floor.
Exercises for hernia of the cervical and thoracic spine
To facilitate the condition of patients who have been diagnosed with a cervical hernia, it is recommended that the following:
- sit on a chair and place hands along the trunk. Maximize the head to the left, then to the right, 5-10 times;
- to become, hands to lower along the trunk, then lower your head down, pressing your chin to your chest. Repeat 5-10 times;
- sit on a chair or stand, place your arms along the trunk and tilt your head back, while pulling your chin. Repeat at least 10 times.
For vertebral hernia of the thoracic spine, the following exercises are useful: sit on the chair, place the arms on the back of the head and bend back so that the spine is pressed against the upper edge of the chair back, and then bend forward. Repeat 3-4 times;
It should be noted that all exercises should be done slowly. With exacerbation of the hernia of the spine or in the acute period of any other chronic pathologies, exercise therapy is prohibited. Other contraindications include hemorrhages of various etiologies, severe pain syndrome and cardiac dysfunction.
Spine Extension Exercises These exercises are performed to eliminate pain syndrome and create favorable conditions for the repair of damaged parts of the spine. Most often use an inclined board. Its upper edge with straps, which are placed on the width of the shoulders, should be installed at a height of 100-130 cm from the floor. Then lie on this board with your hands in the straps, and be in this position for 5-20 minutes daily. To maximally relax the muscles of the trunk under your knees, you can put a pillow.
Also for the spine it is useful to walk on all fours. In this case, the back and hands must be straight. The minimum load on the spinal column is given in the water. Swimming on the back is the most acceptable. Applying the style of breaststroke is not recommended because of excessive neck strain and long dorsal muscles.
It is worth remembering that in the presence of a hernia you should avoid backstrokes, jumps and sharp jerks, as well as heavy lifting. It is important to sit properly, watch your posture, sleep on a surface that does not flex, regularly perform recommended exercise. This will help get rid of the unpleasant symptoms of the intervertebral hernia and prevent a number of serious complications.
Gymnastics for the spine with hernia
It is essential that the treatment be comprehensive and include the intake of pharmacological drugs, the use of physiotherapy procedures and manual techniques. Not the last place in the therapy of this disease is therapeutic gymnastics. Correctly selected set of exercises allows to strengthen the deep muscles of the back and thereby eliminate the hypermobility of the spine, prevent the progression of the disease, and remove the spasm of muscle fibers, which disrupts the posture and worsens the trophism of tissues.
Features of exercise therapy with intervertebral hernia
It is important that the set of exercises is prescribed by a doctor, since the obligatory condition of physical education is the consideration of the features of the clinic and pathological changes in the spinal column. Best handled under the strict supervision of a specialist in a medical institution, while observing all guidelines and rules must be undertaken on lessons samostoyatelno. Sleduet noted that any physical activity is prohibited in the acute phase of the disease. The appearance of pain during exercise is a contraindication to the further exercise of exercise therapy. All exercises should be performed in a sparing and slow pace. To obtain positive results, exercise therapy must be regular and gradual with a gradual increase in the load.
Typically, the spine hernias recommend aerobic exercise of low intensity( walking, swimming, cycling), yoga, which combines exercise and meditation, as well as a complex of activities that strengthen the back muscles and increase the flexibility of the spine.
Exercises to improve the state
Gymnastics in spinal hernia, which can improve patient well-being consists of a set of exercises:
- Push the back of the head, shoulder blades, buttocks and heels against the wall, the whole body, except the muscles of the abdominal wall weaken. Stand in this position for up to 5 minutes.
- Lie on your back, legs straighten and pull the toes stop on yourself, then on yourself, and then reduce and dilute them.
- Lie on your back and bend your knees. To reject legs or foots that to the left, that to the right, to plant and reduce them.
- The starting position is the same as for the previous exercise. Leaning on the feet and shoulder blades, lifting and lowering the basin.
- Lie on your side and straighten your legs. To swing the lower extremities forward and backward.
- Stand on all fours, in this position, arch and bend your back.
- Lie on your back and bend your knees, and then pull the right knee to left elbow and then his left knee to right elbow.
Some exercises from this treatment complex were developed by Bubnovsky SM. They act not only on the spine, but also on the muscles, joints and the nearest organs. In addition, they improve blood circulation and metabolic processes, and properly selected loads allow not only to obtain a good curative effect, but also to improve the flexibility of the spine, as well as the psychoemotional status of patients.
If the hernia is located in the cervical spine, the physiotherapy calls for delicate exercises with turns his head, tilting it back and slow down subsidence.
Technique of Dikul
It is often used in the complex treatment of herniated spine. This technique involves the combination of a classic set of exercises, yoga and respiratory gymnastics, which effectively strengthens the muscles and spine, and also undergoes auto-recovery of the musculoskeletal skeleton. The length of the rehabilitation course depends on the patient's condition. As a rule, 3 cycles are assigned, each of which consists of 12 sessions.
- The first cycle is called medical-preparatory, as it helps the body to adapt to further stresses. It includes joint and respiratory gymnastics, as well as elements of yoga.
- The second cycle is curative. Gymnastics in vertebral hernia is sent to restore normal muscle tone in the area of damage.
- The third cycle is medical training. It allows you to develop the flexibility of the spine, as well as increase its mobility. The uniqueness of Dikul's technique is that much attention is paid to the self-recovery of the organism.
Unfortunately, there are clinical cases where conventional treatment is ineffective, so resorting to surgery. After the operation, gymnastics becomes an integral part of the rehabilitation of patients. A special set of exercises allows you to gradually restore the motor activity and provide the spine with an optimal load.
It is worth noting that you can begin classes no earlier than 4-5 weeks after the operation. Before you begin to do the exercises, you should consult a doctor who will objectively assess the physical condition and help you choose the optimal set of exercises.
Classical restorative gymnastics after surgery for intervertebral hernia may include the following exercises:
Lying on the back:
- legs bend in the knees, place the palms of the hands behind the head. Tilt the legs to the left, then to the right so that the lower knee maximally approaches the floor;
- pull up two knees to the chest;
- legs bend, hands to place on chest, then lift up the upper torso;
- upper extremities spread out to the sides, then lean on the feet and lift the pelvis.
Lying on the abdomen:
- stretch your arms forward and lift your head and upper body;
- hands mark under the chin, legs straighten and raise them as high as possible.
I must say that at the initial stages of the rehabilitation period, you should not overwork. First, it is enough to perform each exercise no more than five times. Subsequently, the number of repetitions can be doubled and performed in two steps. During training, it is important to avoid sharp turns and inclinations. If you have unpleasant sensations, you should see a doctor.
It can be safely said that gymnastics for the back is an integral part of effective treatment of patients with vertebral hernia. It improves the general condition of patients, does not allow the disease to progress, has a general strengthening effect.
Exercising for the spine: video
Treatment of herniated lumbar spine exercises Bubnovsky
It has long been proven that the movement helps in the treatment of a wide variety of diseases of the spine. Now doctors advise patients of all possible physical methods of exposure: exercise therapy, gymnastics, swimming, yoga, etc. Recently, the treatment of herniation of the lumbar spine with Bubnovsky's exercises has become widespread and a lot of positive feedback.
Pay attention to the unique remedy for osteochondrosis, arthrosis and injuries!
Gel "Grandfather's Secret" - the first Russian drug, which makes it possible to restore cartilaginous tissue in the joints without surgical intervention and injections.
More about this tool you can find out on the link further - Cream "Grandfather's Secret".
Features of gymnastics with a hernia with such a localization
Gymnastic exercises can be performed for prevention and remission. If this pathological condition is exacerbated, the patient is given complete rest in that position, which does not cause discomfort and pain. The necessary health complex is selected by a specialist. First of all, attention is paid to the place of inflammation and general physical training. After this, the doctor looks after the implementation of all procedures and excludes options that deliver pain to the patient.(See also: charging with vertebral hernia of the lumbar spine).
Quite often, the first approaches to performing tasks do not cause unpleasant sensations, but in the future discomfort appears. Such complexes should be stopped, and the exercises replaced with equal rights. Any changes during the sessions are discussed with the specialist who appointed these procedures. The first should be the simplest task for warming up the muscles, the amplitude and load increases gradually, but not in the preparatory class, but much later.
Naturally, we should not expect immediate relief, because the recovery of the back will take a long time, and the first significant changes will be visible only after several weeks of regular training. Gymnastics with lumbar hernia often is the only salvage, because there is a possibility of nerve rooting. In this case, unbearable pain spreads throughout the nerve.
Features of gymnastics in this method
Bubnovsky about a hernia of the lumbar department has collected enough information and was able to pick up the perfect set of exercises. Of course, it is much easier to just prescribe medication and standard exercises of exercise therapy. But each patient requires an individual approach and the elaboration of each slope, because only a specialist can judge the benefits or harms of a certain movement in such a pathological condition.
First of all, it is necessary to determine the reliable cause of the pain and the location of the hernia. Sometimes everything is obvious during a preliminary examination or after a patient's complaints, but in some cases such an education can be "hiding", and it is possible to determine the exact location only using modern technologies( computed tomography, MRI, ultrasound, etc.).
Not always "busy" doctors pay attention to the patient's readiness to undergo any procedures, just to return to normal life. That is why the expert developed a whole system of safe exercises designed for special simulators. They help reduce the burden on the joints, restore normal blood circulation and significantly reduce pain.
Basic principles of the
methodology All the tasks proposed by this doctor are targeted at different age groups. There are no restrictions, so they are actively used in the treatment of pregnant women, the elderly, athletes, children( even babies).All tasks are performed in different positions( on the side, on the back or abdomen, etc.).The main thing is that the patient feels comfortable, and the chosen posture does not cause him pain.
First, each exercise is done no more than 10 times, after a while the load increases and the movements become more complicated. Such training is directed, mainly, on the tension of the press, and not the muscles of the back. All movements are accompanied by active work of the diaphragm and lungs. Performing any exercises, you should:
- Closely monitor your own feelings. Every movement that does not cause uncomfortable sensations must necessarily be performed. If the proposed task delivers unpleasant sensations, then you can try to make it more smoothly or find an equal replacement. If pain symptoms appear, discontinue immediately and discontinue this option.
- Avoid twisting and sudden movements. Let the efficiency be gradual, you do not need to exert extra effort to perform a specific task.
- The most frequently performed complex is performed. Ideally, there should be at least six lessons a day, but three approaches are also possible. It is advisable to divide the available options into groups and perform them alternately.
- Take care of your patience, because one day or even a week you will not achieve tangible results. Constant workouts will help not only to get rid of the symptoms, but also to return the spine to the correct position.
Variants of exercises and basic effects of
All the developed complexes are related to kinesitherapy and are considered an excellent method of preventing the formation of hernias. They can be used even by a healthy person who is at risk, because the disease is easier to prevent than cure. Bubnovsky's technique for lumbar hernia is aimed at:
- Stabilization and restoration of the muscular corset.
- Removing loads from discs and adjacent joints.
- Improving the work of the CCC.
- Solving circulatory problems in the problem area.
The selected complexes can be done in professional centers under supervision of specially trained people, able to correct and direct in the right direction. Such institutions are often equipped with unique simulators( MBT), which are almost impossible to place in an apartment. They help cope with the pain, develop damaged joints and bring back to normal muscle tone. The plan of such training is studied personally, taking into account the intensity of pain and medical indications.(see also: causes of intervertebral hernia lumbar).
At home, you can do the following:
- Try to relax in a pose "on all fours."
- In the same pose, try to bend your back as hard as possible.
- With an emphasis on the knees and palms during the inspiration to bend your back, and on the way out - to lift up.
- Sitting on the floor and throwing his hands behind his head, start moving forward, using only the buttocks.
- In the sitting position, put emphasis on the hands behind and take turns to raise slightly bent legs.
- Lying on the floor, perform the exercise "bike".
- Staying on the back and laying the body along the trunk, start lifting the pelvis on exhalation and lowering it by inhaling.
What contraindications and auxiliary methods exist in gymnastics according to Bubnovsky
Every specialist knows that some techniques can harm a patient due to a number of contraindications: