Gymnastics with a hernia of the lumbar spine: exercises
Life is a movement. Hardly anyone will argue with this true. Even those people who periodically have pain, it is necessary. But the main thing is to move correctly. For any ailment developed their own complexes of exercises. The secret of their effectiveness is simple. Strengthening the muscles, improving blood circulation, occurring during regular activities, help fight the disease. Invaluously important role played by gymnastics in the hernia of the lumbar spine. Strengthening the muscle tissue, it allows you to save yourself from unnecessary strain. In addition, it helps improve the nutrition of intervertebral disc tissues. Namely, they need it most.
The opinion of
doctors Most specialists tend to believe that gymnastics with a hernia of the lumbar spine is the most effective method of treatment. After all, medicinal preparations can relieve the pain syndrome in the period of exacerbation. Massage and physiotherapy methods only temporarily stimulate blood circulation in tissues. And only gymnastics with a hernia of the lumbar region can give a stable and lasting effect. Thus, a patient engaged in physical education, provides a long-term result, rather than a short-term result.
Exposure to the body
Therapeutic exercises with a hernia of the lumbar spine are prescribed in the remission stage, because the painful syndrome can make the learning process completely impossible.
The sports complex is aimed at:
- Strengthening of muscles. This greatly reduces the burden of the spine, increases the intervertebral distance.
- Withdrawal of compression of spinal nerves.
- Stops the progression of the disease.
- Restoration of patient mobility.
Gymnastics with a hernia of the lumbar spine should be used regularly. It is best to choose for her evening time. The load on the spine should increase gradually. This recommendation applies to the amplitude.
Before the beginning of the gym, relax your muscles as much as possible. Try to avoid the characteristic crunch. It is recommended to begin to engage in exercise therapy from the moment when the pain impulse is silent. With such an ailment, swimming is effective.
Herniation of the lumbar spine develops long enough. This diagnosis is the result of long-term factors that adversely affect the body. As a rule, degenerative processes result in impaired metabolism, age changes, and inadequate physical activity. Before the lessons should initially get rid of the pain. And only after removing the main symptom of the disease, you can go to physical education.
Exercises with a hernia of the lumbar spine are only performed with strict adherence to the following rules:
- Listen very carefully to the sensations. After all, each hernia is different in its own direction. If during physical training of discomfortable feelings does not cause a hernia of the lumbar spine, the exercises are completely suitable for you. The appearance of the slightest pain sensations is a signal to more cautious and accurate execution of the complex. In the case of acute impulsive lumbago during physical training sessions, it is necessary to postpone the exercises for a couple of weeks. After a certain time, you can return to the class.
- Eliminate all elements containing torso twists. With a herniated spine, they are not recommended.
- Avoid sharp, shock movements in the back area.
- Try to perform the complex often. It is recommended to repeat it up to 5 times a day.
Contraindications to physical training
Before proceeding to an effective complex, it is worthwhile to understand: is this method appropriate for all patients? After all, there are times when physical education can lead to undesirable effects.
So, with the diagnosis of "hernia of the lumbar spine," the exercise is not recommended in the following cases:
- , the patient has a heart rhythm disorder;
- with severe pain syndrome;
- with a tendency to frequent bleeding;
- during exacerbation of chronic ailments;
- for acute stages of infectious diseases.
Gymnastics of Dr. Bubnovsky
Exercises developed by a well-known physician with a hernia of the lumbar spine are quite effective. Bubnovsky provided the world with unique complexes called "kinesitherapy" or "adaptive gymnastics."The doctor created exercises, the purpose of which is to eliminate hypodynamia. After all, it is often low mobility that leads to the development of many diseases, including the intervertebral hernia.
Gymnastics with a hernia of the lumbar spine according to Bubnovsky consists of many exercises. Let's consider some of them.
Complex of exercises performed on all fours.
- . Maximize all muscles. Take a deep breath. Slowly, very gently curl your back. As you exhale, gently bend over. Repetition is recommended to do 20. Do not forget that all movements are performed smoothly. If you feel pain during exercise, lower the amplitude. Or do not do it for a while at all.
- Standing on all fours, lean on your knees and palms. Slowly bend forward. Lunge as much as possible. Do not bend your elbows. Gently return to the starting position. It is necessary to repeat this exercise 20-30 times.
- From the position on all fours, slowly sink to your left leg. Slow down on it, pull it back right. The left hand should be raised forward. Do the same for the right foot.
Back to back complex
- Free stretch your arms along the body. Take a deep breath. Exhale very slowly, while tearing the pelvis off the floor. Try to lift it to the maximum permissible height. On inhalation, return to the initial position. Movement should be as smooth as possible. Categorically contraindicated sharp attacks. Implement at least 20 approaches.
- Lying on your back, place your hands under your head. Raise the elbows vertically upwards. Bend your legs at right angles. Press your chin against your chest. Slowly, very carefully lift the case. Try to touch the elbows of the knees. It is very important to observe your feelings. The pain should not increase. Otherwise, this activity can greatly damage the spine. Return to the starting position also slowly and smoothly. Repeat the exercise several times. Feeling tired in muscle tissue, stop it.
Therapeutic exercise complex
The following exercises with a hernia of the lumbar spine are quite effective. The photo demonstrates the technique of performing some of them. This complex is aimed at strengthening the entire muscular corset and ligaments.
- Get on all fours. At the same time, raise your right foot with your left arm. In the accepted position, hold for just seconds to 5. Next, do the exercise for the other pair of limbs.
- Lie on your back. Relax. Legs bend and rest against the surface of the floor. Raising the pelvis, hold it in this position for a couple of seconds. At this time, the main emphasis should be on the feet and shoulders. Carefully and smoothly return to the starting position.
- Turn over on the stomach. Place your hands under your chin. Seconds for 5-7 tear off the surface of the head, shoulders, chest and hands. Try to bend in the lower back. The lower part of the trunk( abdomen, pelvis and legs) should lie motionless on the floor.
- Stay on your stomach. Hands are placed along the body. Head and shoulders at the inspiration pull to the feet. On exhalation, return to the initial position.
- Lie on your back. Maximize straight. Pull the toes to your feet. At this time, aim at the chest with your chin. Do not forget that the exercise is done smoothly, without sudden movements.
Classes for the acute stage of the disease
Remember: the exercises with a hernia of the lumbar spine should be selected by the attending physician. If you independently embark on physical education, be sure to focus on the feelings you have.
For the acute period of the disease, the following classes are recommended:
- Place a chair in the middle of the room. It's better if he does not have a backrest. Put a sponge or a soft pillow on it. Lie down on your stomach. In this position, your spine will bend in natural places. This will allow the hernia to stop squeezing the nerve endings. You will feel the pain decrease. In addition, this exercise provides training of the muscular framework, stimulates spinal sprain. While performing, breathe deeply, using the upper half of the chest.
- The tension in the muscles of the back can be removed by applying a large gymnastic ball. Lay your back on him. Slowly perform reciprocating rotations. A ball with spines will also provide stimulation of the blood supply, performing a kind of massage.
- For stretching the spine, you can use an inclined bench for the Swedish wall. In the absence of any suitable board. The upper edge is fixed at a meter height from the floor surface. The second end is fixed on the floor. To the upper part, you should attach the straps, in which the hands will be fixed. On the surface of the patient lies down on his stomach. In the most relaxed state, you need to spend some time. This occupation causes a soft sprain of the entire spine. It almost never causes discomfort and is suitable for patients with hernias of any age.
Patients quite often believe that gymnastics with a hernia of the lumbar spine is a questionable and ineffective measure to combat the disease. However, it is the main and the most optimal method of treating the existing hernia. After all, special exercises not only strengthen muscle tissue, but also stimulate blood circulation, relieve tension from the entire vertebral column.
Diseases of the musculoskeletal system are one of the few pathologies that are successfully treated without medication. Thus, with a hernia of the lumbar spine droppers and tablets only relieve symptoms, and the main healing factor is movement. But this does not mean that suffering hernia need to go in for sports: on the contrary, physical activity in this disease should be strictly dosed and correct.
In this article - descriptions of two simple and effective complexes of curative physical education for the treatment of lumbar hernia and relief of the condition in the disease, as well as 2 useful video lessons.
LFK specialists unanimously assert that result of treatment by exercise is 90% dependent on the patient's efforts. Those who follow these recommendations are guaranteed to permanently improve their health and improve their quality of life.
Five rules of exercise therapy in vertebral hernia
You have to practice every day.
Any sudden movements, jumps and excessive strain on the spine must be avoided.
The length of the sessions and the amplitude of the movements should increase gradually.
After completing the daily complex, you should feel easy fatigue - then the best result is achieved. You can not tolerate fatigue.
During exercise, it is important to focus on the state of health and feelings in the area of a hernia. With increased pain in the spine or discomfort in the legs( numbness, crawling sensation) training should be discontinued and refer to the doctor.
Twisting exercises: a new and effective technique
Twisting movements in the lumbar spiral gymnastics with intervertebral hernias have a quick and strong therapeutic effect. Many patients report a decrease in pain after only 1-2 weeks of daily training. This complex of exercise therapy is recommended for people of all ages, and it is very easy to perform it.
The total starting position for all exercises of the complex - lying on the back. The surface on which the patient lies must be rigid, otherwise the curative effect of physical education will be reduced. The number of repetitions of each exercise is 2-10 times in each direction.Initial position( lying down) The order of the exercise
The arms are stretched out to the sides, the legs are straight, the head is straight.
At the expense of one or two raise the right straight leg and throw it across the left. Head at this time unfold in the opposite direction. Three or four - return to the original position. Repeat the movement of the other leg.
Feet bent at the knees and maximally diluted, the feet rest on the floor. Hands stretched out to the sides.
For one-two of the starting position, we make the turn of the body to the left, and the head to the right. For three or four - we return to the starting position. We repeat the movement to the other side.
Legs straightened, face turned to the ceiling, hands to the sides.
Once or twice put the foot of the right foot on the left knee and perform the twisting of the body to the left with a simultaneous turn of the head to the right. For three or four - return to the original position. Repeat the exercise in the other direction.
The legs are closed and bent at the knees. Feet rest on the floor. Hands to the side.
For one or two legs tear off the floor and pull to the stomach. We perform the twisting of the lumbar region with a simultaneous turn of the head in the opposite direction. At the expense of three or four - return to the starting position.
Hands are spread apart, legs lie parallel to each other. The face is looking up.
On one or two feet of the heel of the right leg in the fingers of the left. We perform the twisting of the body to the left with the head turning to the right. For three or four - return to the starting position.
Hands - in the sides, legs - parallel to each other. The face is looking up.
For a couple of times we put the ankle of the right foot on the left knee. The right knee is removed to the side and we perform the twisting of the body to the left with the head turning to the right. For three or four - return to the original position.
Classic complex for strengthening of the muscles of the waist
This complex of exercise therapy is often practiced in the cabinets of physiotherapy exercises. It has existed for many years and helped to improve the health of more than one generation of patients suffering from a hernia of the lumbar spine.
Each exercise is performed 10-15 times.Initial position
Lying on the back. Hands along the body, legs straightened.
During inhalation, we strongly strain the abdominal press and hold the breath as much as possible. On exhalation we relax.
Lying on the back. Hands along the body, legs slightly bent at the knees.
Pull your arms forward and lift the shoulder girdle. Straining the muscles, we reach for the knees. After 10-12 seconds we lay down on the floor and relax.
Sitting on the heels. Hands palms on the floor in front of him.
Bending the spine in the lumbar region up, move your hands as far as possible forward( continuing to sit on the heels).
Sitting on a chair. The hands are on the lower back, the legs are shoulder width apart, the back is straight.
Slowly tilt the body right-left and back-to-back, trying to strain the press and the muscles of the belt.
Standing straight. Brushes of hands are compressed into fists and located on the spine in the region of the waist. Fists are one under the other. The legs are shoulder width apart.
During a slow inspiration, punch your fists in the back and lead them down. On exhalation - return to the lower back.
LFK training on video
Those who find it difficult to understand the technique of physiotherapy exercises by descriptions, who do not have the opportunity to engage with an instructor - can master the complexes of exercise therapy according to video instructions.
In this short video, the doctor shows 2 effective exercises to relieve pain in the intervertebral hernia in the lumbar region. Detailed comments are given.
In this video: personal experience and recommendations of a person who, with the help of gymnastics, was able to overcome a hernia and completely recover. From it you will find out which exercises give the fastest and best result, and which ones are contraindicated to you.
Contraindications to physical culture
- Exacerbations of intervertebral hernia of lumbar region.
- Diseases with a rise in body temperature.
- Severe diseases of internal organs( heart, lungs and other), if physical education can worsen their course.
- Metastases of tumors in the spine.
Gymnastics with herniated lumbar spine: the video will help to perform the complex correctly
- Restorative gymnastics for the spine
People who lead a low-activity lifestyle, and those who by virtue of their professional characteristics are forced to stand all day on their feet, lift weights or stayin an uncomfortable position, are at risk of developing a hernia of the spine. If you do not pay proper attention to this problem, it will progress and may even lead to unfortunate consequences, for example, disability. To prevent this from happening, therapeutic gymnastics is recommended in case of a spinal hernia. It should be based only on the recommendations of a doctor.
Hernia: concept, causes, symptoms
The vertebral hernia, or, to be more precise, the herniated intervertebral disc, is a protrusion of the fibrous ring of the disc, which compresses the nerve endings and causes unpleasant sensations. Hernia in the lumbar region may appear due to the following reasons:
- Excessive physical activity, both active and passive
- Harmful habits( smoking, alcoholism, drug addiction)
- Injuries of the spine of a different nature
- Disturbances in hip development that occur during bone formationSkeleton in a child
- Anatomical features of the structure of the spinal column, etc.
Primary symptomatology of the hernia of the lumbosacral spine does not cause the patient strong discomfort. Pain occurs only occasionally and, as a rule, is very tolerant. However, it increases with time and as the size of the hernia increases. In the intervertebral hernia of the lumbar spine, the key symptoms are characterized by the following manifestations:
- Pains of a different nature
- Weakness in the leg, thigh or foot
- Lethal flow
- Problems with the functioning of the pelvic organs
- Sensation of "goosebumps".
Treatment with physical training
Despite the fact that the intervertebral hernia of the lumbar region is one of the most common phenomena in modern conditions, its treatment does not cause special difficulties. Of course, if it started on time. So, at the earliest stages of the disease, pain syndrome and other symptoms can be eliminated by taking painkillers and anti-inflammatory medications. Regular exercise exercise therapy will consolidate the result.
It should be noted that initially therapeutic gymnastics aimed at the elimination of a disease such as a herniated intervertebral disc of the lumbar region should be carried out under the supervision of a specialist. He will develop an individual complex of physical exercises taking into account the phase of the disease, the reasons for its occurrence and the physical preparation of the patient. Physiotherapy exercises, thus, fulfills two key tasks:
- Strengthens the spinal muscles
- Cures muscular spasm.
However, if the herniated lumbosacral spine conservative treatment, including the use of medications and exercise therapy, did not bring the expected results, and the patient's condition continues to deteriorate, then surgical intervention is necessary.
Restorative gymnastics for the spine
If you are diagnosed with a lumbar hernia, you need to remember that exercise should not cause discomfort and pain. If the complex of exercises has an unbearable pain, they should be stopped for a while. In addition, with hernia, twisting exercises, sharp jerks and jumps should be avoided. All movements should be soft, smooth, but at the same time clear and well-designed.On the photo, the exercise for strengthening the spine with hernia
For the treatment of the intervertebral hernia it is recommended to perform the following exercises:
- Lie on a firm surface, arms stretch along the trunk. Make emphasis on the heels, buttocks, shoulder blades, back of the head and palms. This position is to hold for 10 seconds, after which complete relaxation is necessary. Repeat 5 times.
- Sit down and press your legs under him. Hands stretch out in front of you on the width of the shoulders. Put palms on the floor. To reach forward without leaving the initial position, the feet should be completely on the floor. Round your back, lower your head and relax your neck. Lock for 10 seconds. After that, take the starting position. Exercise with a tenfold repetition.
Similar exercises improve the blood supply of problem areas of the spine, which allows jammed nerves, inflamed tissues and affected areas to get more useful substances and trace elements necessary for their normal functioning. In hernia of the lumbar spine are shown relaxing exercises, the essence of which is the complete relaxation of the muscles of the press, back and lumbosacral region. For this, it is very good to practice yoga.
Many exercises recommended by doctors with herniated lumbar spine can be repeated on their own. Particularly it should be emphasized that the classes of physical therapy are appointed after the operation. Such exercises will allow you to go through the rehabilitation period in a shorter time and reach the maximum possible positive effects. The only difference is that the exercises should be performed very carefully and preferably under the strict supervision of an orthopedic physician or a neurosurgeon. Video with step-by-step explanations of the instructor will allow you to correctly execute the movements, which will lead to a more rapid positive result.
Thus, since modern medicine and treatment methods are in constant development, the intervertebral hernia has ceased to be a tragic sentence and is treatable, including conservative. To do this, the most important thing is to get real quick and turn to specialists if you suspect a hernia in the lumbar spine.
Who said that it is hard to cure a hernia?
- You are tormented by discomfort at the point of protrusion of the hernia. ..
- And the pain is felt even when walking. ..
- Somehow it's even a shame that you avoid any physical downloads. ..
- In addition, the recommended medications for some reason are not effective in your case. ..
- And nowYou are ready to take every opportunity. ..
An effective remedy for a hernia exists. Go to the link and find out how Galina Savina cured a hernia. ..
Exercises for hernia of the spine of the lumbar department
- Exercises during the recovery
Gymnastics with a hernia of the spine takes a leading place in the treatment and prevention of exacerbations. This is due to the fact that exercise therapy contributes not only to strengthening the muscular corset, but also improving blood circulation, and developing adaptive reactions that are aimed at restoring physiological balance in the lumbar segment of the spine.
Like other methods of rehabilitation, exercise therapy is performed only taking into account the stage of the disease and the level of lesions of the spinal column in sparing, therapeutic and training regimens. They provide mobilization and stretching of the spine, relaxation of the muscular corset( the first two), stabilization of the spine( third).
Exercises in the acute stage of the disease
Physical exercises in a gentle mode are used in the acute period of osteochondrosis. Their main feature is a combination of complete relaxation and absolute rest of the muscles in the zone of the vertebral column with movement and tension of the muscles of the limbs and some groups of muscles of the trunk.
In the acute stage of the patient's illness, it is necessary to put him to bed and minimize the change in the position of the body in the bed, especially the rise. Of great importance is the lack of inclination of the bed( to prevent the torso rolling away) and the sufficient width of the bed( hands must always lie).A constant change of position in an uncomfortable bed leads to tension in the muscles of the back and neck, which in turn leads to additional stress on the spine.
In the presence of neurologic disorders at the level of the lumbosacral part, the "analgesic" posture is lying on the back or on the side with bent legs. This fact can be explained by two points:
- increasing the size of the intervertebral foramina due to flexion, improving blood circulation and reducing irritation of the nerve root;
- the rapprochement of points of fixation of the iliopsoas muscle reduces their tension, which reduces the compression of the vertebrae at the appropriate level.
- lying on the back of the leg on a special stand so that the knee and hip joints are bent at an angle of 90 °;
- lying face down to place under the stomach a soft roller 6-8 cm high.
The length of stay in unloading positions is from 10 minutes to 2 hours several times a day. When there is a feeling of fatigue or discomfort, increased pain, it is necessary to change the position. When the pain subsides, isometric stresses are prescribed, and after active movements in the hands and feet. If there are signs of instability in the lumbar region, the trunk is fixed with a semi-rigid corset.
Postisometric muscle relaxation
Muscle relaxation in an acute period is facilitated by post-isometric muscle relaxation. The set of receptions can be the most various and should be applied in dependence of impellent infringements. In lumbar osteochondrosis, the thigh is used as a lever. The patient is placed on his back, his leg is bent in the joints at an angle of 80-90o. The patient should discourage attempts by the methodologist to strengthen limb flexion. At the command of resistance stop, and the doctor continues to bend his legs. All movements are performed smoothly and slowly without increasing pain. The duration of the voltage is up to 7 seconds, the number of procedures is 7-10.
Examples of exercises for the lumbar spine in an acute period( lying on the back):
- The legs are bent, arms along the trunk, the palms pointing upwards. It is necessary to compress the brushes into a fist and take a deep breath through the nose. Then, unclench your fingers and quietly exhale through the mouth.
- Run the stop moves up and down.
- Deep breathing.
- Pull out the legs, try to bend a healthy leg without tearing off the heels from the bed( with pain intensify immediately stop).
- Lying on a healthy side perform rotational movements of the upper arm, the brush should touch the shoulder.
Exercises for a hernia of the lumbosacral spine should be performed 3-5 minutes twice a day. With a decrease in pain in a week, the exercise complex of exercise therapy is expanding. Gymnastics perform lying, standing on all fours. The duration of the sessions is increased to 10 minutes( twice a day).
An approximate set of exercises in the supine position on the back( repeat 4-8 times):
- Place a roller under your knees, cross your arms on your chest. Alternately change the position of the arms bent at the elbows: right bottom, left top and vice versa.
- Place the heels on the edge of the bed. Bend the feet and try to push the heels off the bed.
- Place a roller under your knees. Slowly chin his chest against his chest.
- Straighten and bend the leg in the knee.
- Get up on all fours, straighten your back. Bend the spine, then return to its original position.
In the complex the gymnastics directed on a traction of a vertebral column is carried out. Used gymnastic walls or other devices. Examples of exercises( kneeling position):
- Perform a circular motion with your head.
- Carry out alternate rotation with your hands.
- Grab the crossbar above the level of the head. Sit on your heels and after 10 seconds return to the original position.
All exercises are performed under the supervision of a specialist 5-10 times, slowly. It is necessary to exclude flexion of the spine.
Exercises during the recovery period
As the condition improves, movements that train the muscles of the back and abdomen are added. They pass to exercises in the therapeutic-training regime, which contribute to an increase in the tone of diseased muscles, facilitate the transition from bed rest to walking. At this time, stimulate the muscles to improve their performance and correct the violations in the spinal column.
It must be remembered that a number of exercises exacerbate the disease. Contraindicated to lift from the supine position on the back straightened legs, or with fixed legs - the trunk. In this position, the iliopsoas muscles exert an excessive load on the lumbar vertebrae.
During the recovery period, high-amplitude inclinations are contra-indicated to the sides and forward, rotational movements of the trunk, deep squats. Movement should strengthen the muscles, reduce the protrusion of the discs and help to eliminate the blockage of the roots. This is facilitated by the tension of the extensors of the back. Specialists under X-ray control found that the contraction of this group of muscles stretches the intervertebral discs. This reduces their transverse size and tightens the displaced gelatinous nucleus. Extension exercises are preferred for posterior hernias.
LFK with herniated lumbar spine: video.
The most gentle exercise for the lumbar region with moderate muscle tension. Examples:
- lifting the head from a supine position;
- lifts one or two hands;
- emphasis on hands and torso flexure;
- lying on the side of the ledge of the bent leg( to reduce the load).
Provisions that are biomechanically justified for lumbar osteochondrosis, but are strong irritants for patients with cervical or thoracic osteochondrosis. Example:
- in the supine position, the arms withdrawn to the sides do not exert a load on the lower back, while the trapezoid muscles are very tense.
Given the fact that intra-abdominal pressure is an internal factor in supporting the spine, charging should strengthen the abdominal muscles. Correctly selected set of exercises allows you to fix the displaced disc, strengthen the muscles of the trunk, stabilize the spine and relieve intervertebral discs. Active movements in the lumbar region are prescribed from the end of 2 and the beginning of the 3 week of treatment.
The isometric stresses for stabilization should be carried out taking into account a number of recommendations:
- , the voltage duration is initially 2-3 seconds;
- the duration of the isometric load should not exceed 7 seconds;
- do not hold your breath when performing exercises.
An approximate set of exercises for stabilizing the spine from a standing position:
- Feet should be placed wider than the shoulders, hands should be placed on the waist. With your thumb, press firmly on the painful patch. Run 3 "spring" tilt in the affected side.
Exercises from the supine position:
- Pull your arms forward. Slowly raise arms and legs, bend the trunk and stay in this position for 3 seconds. Slowly take the starting position.
- The arms bend in the elbows, the palm resting on the width of the shoulders. Slowly raise your healthy leg and bend. Hold in this position for 3 seconds and slowly return to the starting position.
In the remission phase, physical training is conducted in a training mode, which helps prevent a relapse of the disease. At this stage, they try to strengthen the muscles of the back and abdomen, develop rational labor and household habits and habits. During the period of remission, mainly tonic exercises and gymnastics are used to increase the amplitude of movement in the lumbar region. The movements should be of small and medium amplitude.
Classes of curative physical education result in training in self-service at home, developing posture, lifting heavy objects, getting out of bed, and so on. Patients need to explain that a persistent positive effect is impossible without observing all recommendations. Example:
- The lifting of gravity is necessary by squatting without tilting the trunk forward or by withdrawing the diseased leg backwards.
Experience shows that the therapeutic effect achieved by massage, manual influences and stretching can not be sustained without strengthening the muscular corset. Therefore, LVK is both an independent method, and a means of consolidating the results achieved.
Exercises for herniated lumbar spine: video.