Gymnastics hernia lumbar spineExercise therapy in spinal hernia takes in terms of rehabilitation and prevention of exacerbations of one of the leaders, because not only strengthens the muscular system, but also improves the blood circulation of the lumbar, and helps to restore the physiological balance between the different segments of the spine.
What is a vertebral hernia, and what are its symptoms?
spinal hernia - a protrusion in the direction of the spinal cord or spinal nerve roots, which occurs due to the formation of a crack or break in the intervertebral disc. The hernia develops as a result of degenerative changes in the cartilage, with sudden lifting of weights or prolonged stay in the antiphysiological position.
Hernia is usually accompanied by:
- pain giving to the pelvic organs, intestines or legs;
- tingling or numbness of the extremities, inguinal region;
- abnormal muscle weakness( crumbling, shuffling legs);
- impaired pelvic organs.
Pain can be intense enough that causes a person to spend several days in bed( raking, burning pain).
What is the use of physiotherapy for hernia lumbar spine?
Together with other methods of rehabilitation physiotherapy in spinal hernia is assigned to:
- strengthen the muscles that support the spine, and the formation of a physiological posture;
- relaxation of spasmodic muscle fibers;
- spinal distension;
- improve blood circulation and nutrition of the problem area.
Usually, exercises in spinal hernia depend on the stage of the disease and the level of localization of hernia, so held in a gentle, therapeutic Train and Train mode. In the first two stages, exercises are provided for stretching the spinal column and relaxing the muscles, and the third stage is to stabilize the spine and strengthen the muscles of the back.
exercise therapy in exacerbations of lumbar hernia
During an exacerbation experts recommend bed rest in order to relieve the load on the spine as much as possible. As a rule, relief is brought by lying on the side or on the back with bent legs( this increases the clearance of the intervertebral openings, reduces irritation of the roots of the nerves, and improves blood circulation in this area).
The main elements of curative gymnastics at this stage are:
1. Unloading postures, which the patient should take for 10-20 minutes several times during the day:
- lie on the back, bending the legs in the knee and hip joints at a right angle( this is usedspecial stand);
- lie on the abdomen face down, placing a soft pillow or roller in the height of 6 to 8 cm under the stomach.
2. Exercises in the supine position:
- bend your legs, take a deep breath, while squeezing your fingers into a fist, and then completely relax;
- stretch the legs, bend a healthy leg in the knee, while taking the heels off the bed;
- take a few deep breaths;
- move stops up and down.
All physical exercises for the spine should be repeated 2-3 times a day for 5 minutes. As the pain syndrome subsides, the gymnastic complex is somewhat enlarged by exercises performed in the knee-elbow position and kneeling. This excludes those types of exercises that involve flexing the spine.
Lumbar gymnastics after the end of the acute period
After the cessation or significant weakening of the pain syndrome, exercises that train the muscles of the abdominal and back muscles, as well as corrective posture, are prescribed. During this period the following types of exercises are contraindicated:
- lifting of the legs or trunk from the prone position;
- deep squats;
- wide swings and other high-amplitude movements.
We allow exercises that eliminate the blockage of the roots of the spinal nerves and reduce the protrusion of the discs - anything that strains the muscles that extend the back. Beneficial effect on the spine and has a swim, especially on the back or the crawl, as this significantly reduces the load on the entire vertebral column.
Exercises of Bubnovsky
Exercises developed by the doctor of medical sciences S. M. Bubnovsky, refer to kinesitherapy and are a good preventive tool for the formation of hernias of the entire spine and, in particular, the lumbar spine. In addition, they are indicated for osteochondrosis, arthritis, osteoporosis, scoliosis, arthrosis.
The main effects of Bubnovsky lessons:
- strengthening of the back muscles;
- improved cardiovascular system, including a decrease in high blood pressure in hypertensive patients;
- unloading of joints and spine;
- improved blood flow in the problem areas of the back.
These exercises can be done in special centers of kinesitherapy under the guidance of experienced instructors, as well as independently at home.
Gymnastics for Bubnovsky for the house
All exercises are done softly and smoothly, without sudden movements:
- Become on all fours with an emphasis on the knees and palms and maximally relax your back.
- It's the same, just bend your back.
- Similar to exercise number 1, but while exhaling, bend your back up, and inhale it down.
- "Walking" on the buttocks with straight legs, sitting on the floor and raised by the head with his hands.
- Sit on the floor, lean back on your hands. Raise one by one half-bent legs, and then straightened legs.
- Bend the legs, straighten the left leg, deploy the toe of the foot to the side, pull the socks on yourself. Make small lifts with your left foot 20 times. Then do this exercise for the right foot.
- Make, lying on the floor, a "bicycle".
Gymnastics for Bubnovsky with the help of simulators
With a hernia of the spine it is desirable to undergo a course of kinesitherapy on a specially developed MBT simulator. This simulator allows you to remove pain syndrome, improve joint mobility, normalize muscle tone and remove their spasm. Classes at the Office are conducted under the guidance of a specialist according to the developed individual plan, which is compiled taking into account the severity of the disease and the severity of the pain syndrome. These exercises are useful not only with hernia, but also after surgery on the spine as a rehabilitation.
Contraindications to Bubnovsky gymnastics
Although this gymnastics helps to effectively combat the pain syndrome, nevertheless, there are a number of contraindications to the use of this technique:
- oncological diseases, including metastases in the vertebrae;
- early postoperative period;
- unstable angina;
- acute disturbance of cerebral circulation;
- hypertensive crisis.
In general, many exercises that doctors recommend for hernia, you can do yourself, including after surgery on the spine. However, in the early postoperative period, they should be performed very carefully and only under the supervision of a neurosurgeon or a treating orthopedic physician. Then the rehabilitation period is significantly reduced, and the patient can again return to the ordinary way of life.
Types of therapeutic( joint) gymnastics for the back with hernias of the spine
Intervertebral hernia is a very unpleasant and dangerous disease. The competent doctor before the decision of a question on operative treatment necessarily will recommend a combination of medicamental and physiotherapy;will tell you how effective exercise and gymnastics are with herniated spine. Do not be skeptical about the treatment of this disease with the help of physical therapy. The following methods of joint gymnastics have proved effective:
- Adaptive gymnastics of Bubnovsky;
- Technique of Dikul;
- Combined technique of Dr. Pilyuyko.
What is the essence of each of these methods?
Adaptive gymnastics of Bubnovsky
Bubnovsky S.M. has developed on the basis of many years of experience and observations of patients with hernia of the spine unique therapeutic complexes. The technique was called "kinesiotherapy" or adaptive gymnastics. It is based on a complex effect on the musculoskeletal system: muscles, joints, and not only on the spine and nearby organs.
Partially, the blame for the appearance of herniated intervertebral discs lies in the hypodynamia of certain muscle groups. The activation of these muscles and associated joints indirectly exerts a restoring effect on the spine. It activates blood circulation, metabolic processes.
Properly selected loads lead to the strengthening of the muscular corset, based on the muscles of the back and abdominal press. Strengthening these muscle groups, we reduce the compression of the intervertebral disc, and this already leads to a reduction and regression of hernias.
Bubnovsky's method, in addition to the healing effect of a hernia of the spine, allows to strengthen the general flexibility of the spine, reduces salt deposits in osteochondrosis, improves the psychostatus parameters.
Bubnovsky has developed a huge number of exercises for the treatment of intervertebral hernias, here is just one of the complexes of therapeutic gymnastics, well proven in herniated spinal cord of any localization and diseases of the back:
- In the position on all fours, relax all muscles as much as possible. Take a deep breath and slowly bow your back( like a cat).Just exhale slowly and bend your back. Smoothly perform 20 repetitions. If pain occurs, reduce the amplitude of the movements or discard this exercise.
- Lie on your back - hands along the body. After a deep breath, exhale slowly and lift the pelvis above the floor to the maximum height, leaning on the shoulders and feet. Lower the pelvis and simultaneously inhale.20 smooth repeats.
- In position on the back with hands behind head. The elbows are pointed at the ceiling. Legs bend in the knees at 90 degrees. The chin is pressed to the chest. Smoothly try to get elbows to the knees. It is not necessary to touch the knees and elbows - the main aspiration to unite them. Repeat until you feel easy fatigue, do not overexert yourself.
- On all fours. Try to bend forward as far as possible, without bending your elbows. Return to the starting position. Repeat 20-25 times.
Even this minimal complex can help you feel relief from the intervertebral hernia. Full course and individual treatment complex is best under the guidance of an experienced physician-kinesiotherapist or instructor of a methodologist.
Gymnastics Bubnovsky is aimed at good and he himself says about this: "Happiness is when nothing hurts. And I want my patients to get rid of the pain forever. "
Many doctors of neurosurgeons use this method in their practice. Dikul's books describe not only gymnastics in hernia and back pain, but also the result - effective strengthening of the muscles and spinal column, as well as activation of autoreparation mechanisms - self-restoration of the locomotor system of the spine. The uniqueness of the methodology is based on the application not only of the principles of classical curative physical education, but also of the principles of yoga and respiratory gymnastics.
The entire process is conventionally divided into three cycles:
- preparation of the organism for subsequent loads with the development of ligaments and joints;
- exercises to restore muscle tone;
- intensive course, during which there is an increase in intervertebral muscles - mostly short ones, improves the flexibility of the spine and the mobility of joint-ligamentous conglomerates.
When practicing the Dikul system, in addition to the mechanical exercise, a person should be aware of the need for treatment and form a dominant recovery in his head.
This method can be used after operations to remove a herniated spine. It will allow to restore the functional ability of the spinal column more quickly and in the future to prevent relapses.
Combined method Pilyuyko
More than 10 years ago a group of specialists under the leadership of Pilyuyko Vyacheslav Vitalievich started experiments on combining the methods of exercise therapy and physiotherapy. To date, remarkable results have been obtained. The principle of treatment is based on the allocation of three main points of application of therapy:
- suppression of the inflammatory process, pain, improvement of blood and lymph flow;
- reduction of hernial formation;
- reduction of traumatization of nervous structures.
For each of these directions Pilyuyko developed exposure techniques.
Anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect has:
- anti-inflammatory and analgesic agents;
- reduced muscle spasm;
- local injections of anesthetics and SCS;
- physio- and reflexotherapy;
Hernial protrusion in the Piliuiko complex can reduce:
- microwave therapy;
- local injection therapy;
- traction( traction).
To reduce the trauma of neural trunks possible with:
- treatment position;
- articular exercises;
- traction and traction of the spine;
- physical exercise;
- work with a psychologist;
In each specific case, the individual therapy program is selected under the supervision of a physician in accordance with the data of clinical observation and the results of methods of neuroimaging( CT, MRI).Most often you have to combine several methods, which allows you to achieve a better result in the treatment of Piliuiko.
Which method do you prefer?
All methods have proven effective. It must be remembered that the use of therapeutic exercises in vertebral hernias is possible only during remission. In the acute period, they can not be used, since it is possible to aggravate the process and intensify the pain syndrome accompanying the hernia.
The advantage of the Piliuiko complex is the use of medicinal methods for suppressing the acute process and the possibility of doing therapeutic exercises by any method.
In the hernia of the lumbar spine there is a compression of the roots of the spinal nerves, which causes severe pain in the back and areas of the body associated with these nerves. Complexes for lumbar hernia helps to smoothly stretch the spine, reduce the compression of nerves, strengthen the muscles of the back and reduce pain by 70-80%. Important condition: these results can be achieved if you practice gymnastics every day. And the first results you will feel after a week of training.
All exercises with a lumbar hernia are performed in positions that exclude an increase in the load of the spinal column along the vertical axis. Movements are carried out smoothly, as if you are in the water. Do not make slopes and twisting movements - this can exacerbate the situation.
Many exercises for the lower back are contraindicated in hernia. Be sure to consult with the LFK instructor before performing. Click on the photo to enlarge
Two effective exercises( video)
First, let's look at two very effective exercises that will help remove aching pain in the lumbar region without the use of drugs.
These therapeutic exercises are simple, suitable for people with any physical abilities and any stage of the disease. They are absolutely safe for health and universal, so we strongly recommend them to all patients with herniated intervertebral discs.
Exercise No. 1
Approach the slow steps to a horizontal surface - a couch, a table, a bed, and rest in its edge with your hands, transferring the weight of the body to your hands.
Next, slowly moving forward with your hands, lay your chest on the couch( or any other horizontal surface) so that the pelvic bones are on the edge of the couch, and the legs in a semi-bent state were lowered down to the floor. Important! Check that the muscles of the legs and buttocks are relaxed.
Make a slow, smooth breath in your stomach( inflate the stomach).At maximum inhalation, hold the breath for four seconds, then exhale slowly.
The repeated exercise is seven to eight times.
Then you can stand up, maximally transferring weight to your hands, to avoid loading on the back area.
In one workout, do 2-3 approaches.
Exercise # 2
Stand on all fours. Check to see if your hands are right: they should be strictly under the shoulder joints parallel to each other. Place your knees wide. The back should be flat - you can not bend it or round it.
Lower your head down and relax your neck. Make a slow, smooth breath in your belly( not with your chest!), Inflating it as much as possible. After that, make the same smooth exhalation, as much as possible pulling the belly into yourself. At the maximum exhalation strain gluteal muscles and muscles of the anus.
Relax your muscles and return to the original neutral position. Do the exercise six to seven more times.
This exercise technique is the technique for performing exercises # 1 and # 2:
A set of 5 exercises for lumbar hernia
This complex of therapeutic exercises for the lumbar region can be used as a morning gymnastics to gently stretch the spine and strengthen the muscles of the back.Initial position Procedure for executing the
exercise Leaning on your hands, gently lie on your back. Bend your knees and spread them wide. Put your hands on your stomach.
Nose make a slow slow breath. Breathing should be abdominal( the thorax does not work!).
Now slowly exhale through the mouth, folding your lips into a tube.
Perform the exercise six to eight times. Lie down on a level surface. Legs bend at the knees, hands along the trunk.
Take a slow breath( no longer belly, but normal).On exhalation smoothly straighten the right leg, sliding with a heel on the floor.
At the next inspiration, without taking your heels off the floor, take the right leg to the right side, and the left hand, without lifting the wrist and forearms from the floor - to the left.
On exhalation, bring your hand to the trunk, the leg to the second leg.
At the next inspiration, bend the right foot, sliding your foot on the floor, and thus return to the starting position.
Repeat all with the other foot and the other hand.
Do this 10 times.
Starting position: lying on the back. Place a small roller from the towel under your waist. Bend your knees.
Take a slow breath. On the exhalation straighten your right leg, without taking your heels off the floor - exhalation. Lean your foot on the leg( hip of the right leg on the thigh of the bent left leg) - inhale and exhale.
On inhalation slowly return the right leg to the previous position( straightened on the floor).Exhale, relax all muscles as much as possible.
On inhalation, go back to the starting position with two knees bent at the knees. Exhale and relax as much as possible.
Repeat the exercise 10 times with each foot.
Lying on the back, spread the straight legs to the width of the shoulders. Bend your arms in the elbows( forearms perpendicular to the floor).
Make five rotational movements simultaneously with feet and hands: first inward, then outward. Breathing is arbitrary.
Lie on your back, bend your knees.
Inhale slowly throw your right foot to the left( hip to the thigh).Straighten the right leg in the knee( leg up) and reach for it with your left hand - exhale.
Return to the previous position( leg to foot) on inspiration.
Place your right foot on the floor( knees bent, exhaled).Slightly shake your knees to the left and to the right.
Repeat the exercise for each leg 10 times.
Finish the gymnastics, having done exercise number 1( 6 times).
You can perform exercises by repeating the movements of the instructor on the video - in our time it is available to every
. Instead of the
conclusion. The intervertebral hernia in the lumbar region in the acute phase( when there are severe pains and a sharp restriction of mobility in the back) is an absolute contraindication for therapeutic gymnastics. Only after the burning of acute pain can perform the above exercises.
Regular therapeutic exercises help to increase the mobility of the spine and strengthen the muscular corset of the back. In the long-term exercise exercise reduces the likelihood of repeated exacerbations of the disease and improve the overall quality of life of people with intervertebral hernias.
Gymnastics for the spine with hernia
It is necessary for the treatment to be comprehensive and include the intake of pharmacological drugs, the use of physiotherapy procedures and manual techniques. Not the last place in the therapy of this disease is therapeutic gymnastics. Correctly selected set of exercises allows to strengthen the deep muscles of the back and thereby eliminate the hypermobility of the spine, prevent the progression of the disease, and remove the spasm of muscle fibers, which disrupts the posture and worsens the trophism of tissues.
Features of exercise therapy in the intervertebral hernia
It is important that the set of exercises was prescribed by a doctor, since the obligatory condition of physical education is the consideration of the features of the clinic and pathological changes in the spinal column. Best handled under the strict supervision of a specialist in a medical institution, while observing all guidelines and rules must be undertaken on lessons samostoyatelno. Sleduet noted that any physical activity is prohibited in the acute phase of the disease. The appearance of pain during exercise is a contraindication to the further exercise of exercise therapy. All exercises should be performed in a sparing and slow pace. To obtain positive results, exercise therapy must be regular and gradual with a gradual increase in the load.
As a rule, when a spinal hernia is recommended, aerobic loads of low intensity( walking, swimming, cycling), yoga, which combines physical exercises and meditation, as well as a set of exercises that strengthen the back muscles and increase the flexibility of the spinal column.
Exercises to improve the condition of
A gymnastics with a hernia of the spine, which allows to improve the patients' well-being consists of a set of exercises:
- Press the back of the neck, scapula, buttocks and heels against the wall, and relax the entire body except the muscles of the abdominal wall. Stand in this position for up to 5 minutes.
- Lie on your back, legs straighten and pull the toes stop on yourself, then on yourself, and then reduce and dilute them.
- Lie on your back and bend your knees. To reject legs or foots that to the left, that to the right, to plant and reduce them.
- The starting position is the same as for the previous exercise. Leaning on the feet and shoulder blades, lifting and lowering the basin.
- Lie on your side and straighten your legs. To swing the lower extremities forward and backward.
- Stand on all fours, in this position, arch and bend your back.
- Lie on your back and bend the legs in the knee joints, then pull the right knee to the left elbow, and then the left knee to the right elbow.
Some exercises from this treatment complex were developed by Bubnovsky SM. They act not only on the spine, but also on the muscles, joints and the nearest organs. In addition, they improve blood circulation and metabolic processes, and properly selected loads allow not only to obtain a good curative effect, but also to improve the flexibility of the spine, as well as the psychoemotional status of patients.
If the hernia is located in the cervical spine, then therapeutic exercises involve delicate exercises with head rotations, its slow tipping back and lowering down.
Technique of Dikul
It is often used in the complex treatment of hernia of the spine. This technique involves the combination of a classic set of exercises, yoga and respiratory gymnastics, which effectively strengthens the muscles and spine, and also undergoes auto-recovery of the musculoskeletal skeleton. The length of the rehabilitation course depends on the patient's condition. As a rule, 3 cycles are assigned, each of which consists of 12 sessions.
- The first cycle is called medical-preparatory, because it helps the body to adapt to further stresses. It includes joint and respiratory gymnastics, as well as elements of yoga.
- The second cycle is curative. Gymnastics in vertebral hernia is sent to restore normal muscle tone in the area of damage.
- The third cycle is medical training. It allows you to develop the flexibility of the spine, as well as increase its mobility. The uniqueness of Dikul's technique is that much attention is paid to the self-recovery of the organism.
Restorative therapeutic physical training
Unfortunately, there are clinical cases when traditional treatment is ineffective, therefore, they resort to surgical intervention. After the operation, gymnastics becomes an integral part of the rehabilitation of patients. A special set of exercises allows you to gradually restore the motor activity and provide the spine with an optimal load.
It is worth noting that you can begin classes no earlier than 4-5 weeks after the operation. Before you begin to do the exercises, you should consult a doctor who will objectively assess the physical condition and help you choose the optimal set of exercises.
Classical restorative gymnastics after surgery for intervertebral hernia may include the following exercises:
Lying on the back:
- legs bend at the knees, palms of the hands to place behind the head. Tilt the legs to the left, then to the right so that the lower knee maximally approaches the floor;
- pull up two knees to the chest;
- legs bend, hands to place on chest, then lift up the upper torso;
- upper limbs to spread out to the sides, then lean on their feet and lift the pelvis.
Lying on stomach:
- to extend arms forward and lift head and upper part of trunk;
- hands mark under the chin, legs straighten and raise them as high as possible.
I must say that at the initial stages of the rehabilitation period, you should not overstrain yourself. First, it is enough to perform each exercise no more than five times. Subsequently, the number of repetitions can be doubled and performed in two steps. During training, it is important to avoid sharp turns and inclinations. If you have unpleasant sensations, you should see a doctor.
It can be safely said that gymnastics for the back is an integral part of effective treatment of patients with vertebral hernias. It improves the general condition of patients, does not allow the disease to progress, has a general strengthening effect.
Gymnastics for the spine: video
Gymnastics with a hernia of the spine |LS
Herniation of the spine is a very serious disease requiring compliance with all the prescribed medical methods of treatment. Gymnastics with a hernia of the spine helps to cope with the disease and alleviate the general condition of , and together with swimming it is able to quickly cope with the consequences of vertebral hernia. Its performance can improve the mobility of the spine, give the tissues elasticity, improve blood circulation, stretch joints, reduce pain.
The basic complex of gymnastics includes such exercises as lifting of bent and straight legs, pelvis, work with the muscles of the back and the press, turns of the trunk. Before you start gymnastics with a herniated spine, be sure to consult with your doctor.
Therapeutic gymnastics with the intervertebral hernia
Before performing the gymnastics, do a few warm-up exercises. Take a deep breath 2 times. Raise your shoulders and lower them. Make a few circular motions with your shoulders. Turn your head to the right and left, make your hands move up and down. Walk around and make two deep breaths and exhalations again.
- Take the position lying on your back and find the support you can hold on to. Begin to lift your legs at a right angle, lowering them, do not touch the floor with them. Exhale with every rise. Repeat 5 times.
- While lying down, pull your knees to your chest, hands spread out to the sides and, holding them, roll to the right and left. Turn over on your stomach, put your hands in front of you. Make movements with straight legs, crossing them. Then the arms are diluted to the sides, inhale and lift the upper body, exhale and lower it.
- Sit on the floor, place your hands behind so that they rest on the floor. Do swings with legs in the shape of scissors. After that, bend the legs in the lap, pull to the chest and straighten.
- Get rid of varicose veins in two weeks! Guaranteed efficiency
Gymnastics in hernia of the thoracic spine
- Sit on a chair with a straight back, put your hands on the back of the head and bend back so that the back of the spine is pressed against the upper back of the chair. Bend back and lean forward 3 r.
- Sit on the edge of the chair, the upper part of the chest should rest on the back of the chair its upper edge. Perform a deflection backward and tilt forward. Bending back, inhale, leaning forward, exhale. Repeat 4 r.
- Lie on your back. Under the back, where the thoracic spine is located, put a rigid shaft 12 cm in diameter. Remove the hands behind the head. Bend, inhale, then lift the upper body and exhale. Repeating the exercise 4 r., Move the roller along the spine.
- Sit and wrap the bottom of your chest with a towel. Hands grasp the loose ends. Taking a deep breath and exhaling, pull the towel. When inhaling, loosen the towel. Repeat 8 r.
Therapeutic gymnastics with a hernia of the spine
When starting gymnastics, remember that the number of repetitions and the exercises themselves need to be increased gradually. All exercises need to be performed slowly, trying not to make sudden movements. Number of repetitions - 3, gradually increase to 10.
- Begin gymnastics with push-ups from the chair, first leaning on your knees. Number of push-ups 4 to 2 approaches. Frequency of classes - every other day.
- After lie on your stomach, stretch your arms on your sides. After 10 seconds, turn left, then right. After raise your legs, but not high.
- Now turn over on your back, hands clasp your head, bend your knees, place your legs on a chair or put your feet on the floor. Bend the upper body, slightly lifting the shoulder blades. The chin should be pressed to the chest.
- Now keep lying on the floor, bend your knees, keep your feet from the floor. Buttocks tense and lift above the thighs.
- Lie down on your back, place your right foot on your left knee, keep your hands behind your head. Right elbow stretch to the left knee. After changing the position of the legs and stretch your left elbow to the right knee.
- Then get up on all fours and walk, maximizing the stretching step.
- Climb, stand upright, feet - shoulder width apart, place your hands on your hips. Make a tilt to the right, then to the left. Do not reject the body. Now stand up straight and rotate the body slowly in the waistline first to the left, then to the right.
Gymnastics for lumbar hernia
This gymnastics complex is aimed at the prevention and treatment of herniated lumbar spine .
- Take the initial position lying on the back, hands extend along the body, legs slightly bend. Tighten the abdominal muscles without holding your breath. Repeat 12 times.
- Lie down on the back, hands along the body, legs extend. Now lift the upper body, keep your feet on the floor all the time. Keep position 10 s, then slowly return to the original. Relax for 10 seconds and repeat 8 more times.
- Bend your legs again, pull your right arm forward, and place the brush on your left knee. Bend your left leg, resting your right hand on your knee, so that your leg does not come close to your head. Exercise do 10 seconds. Rest 15 seconds and repeat 6 more times. Then change the position, placing your left hand on your right knee. Repeat all again 6 times. During rest between repetitions lie on your back, completely relaxed.
Therapeutic gymnastics is an excellent tool to help treat and prevent the onset of spinal cord .When it is performed, it is very important that the exercises do not cause pain and are performed without special difficulties, the regularity of the lessons is equally important for obtaining the result. The most effective gymnastics with a hernia of the spine in the period of recovery, it trains back muscles, increases their activity, strengthens the immune system, which speeds up the recovery process.