Therapeutic gymnastics and massage with shoulder periarthritis
The shoulder blade is one of the most mobile and flexible joints. It is because of the wide range of movements that the scapula-humeral joint is often subjected to periarthritis.
The reason for the periarthritis of the shoulder joint may be the resulting injury, unsuccessful jerks or heavy physical work. When the shoulder joint is affected, not only medical treatment is required, an important condition here is regular massages, as well as therapeutic gymnastics.
LFK with periarthritis of the shoulder joint
In case the pain of the shoulder and shoulder joint is characterized as very strong, an anesthetic preparation can be taken before performing therapeutic exercises. It is very important to take into account that all exercises should be performed under the supervision of the attending physician or be coordinated with him. The fact is that a reassessment of one's physical abilities( under the influence of an anesthetic drug) can lead to an aggravation of the disease. If the periarthritis of the shoulder joint has pronounced symptoms, the complexity and number of exercises should be increasing. To begin in this case it is necessary with the most simple actions. Detailed exercise is shown in video 1.
As a rule, gymnastics with periarthritis of the shoulder joint is aimed at the development of joints such as the elbow, wrist and hand joints. Basically, the blade joint and the shoulder joint area are kneaded.
In the reflex limitation of the mobility of the affected shoulder or shoulder joint, caused by severe pain, treatment is carried out using thermal procedures. In addition, the patient needs therapeutic gymnastics. Thermal procedures can be carried out with a heating pad, which can be replaced with a bag filled with sand( warmed).In acute periarthritis of the shoulder and shoulder joint, gymnastics requires taking certain measures. First of all, the diseased limb should be fixed with a soft roller installed in the armpit.
If the shoulder periarthritis is in the acute stage, exercise should be performed in the supine position. With a reduction in painful sensations in the humeroscapular joint, it is possible to diversify the exercises, adding to them those performed standing and sitting. Periarthritis of the shoulder joint requires specially selected therapeutic exercises. The result of each action should be the relaxation of the corresponding muscle group. As for the number of exercises, this question should be decided by the attending physician, since he is strictly individual.
Periarthritis of the shoulder joint: some medical exercises
- To perform the first exercise, lie on your back. Bending both hands in the elbows, begin to squeeze and unclench your fingers in a fist. After doing about 10 times, shake with brushes. It is recommended to take at least 0.5 minutes to complete.
- The following action, aimed at reducing pain in periarthritis of the shoulder joint, is performed in the same initial position. Bending your arms in the elbows, begin to bend and unbend the wrists in the wrist joints. After doing this action 5 times, go to the circular rotations of the brushes, which in this case should be relaxed. It is not necessary to hurry. Feeling tired, let the joints rest.
- If the humeroparous periarthritis is in the acute stage, it is recommended to start exercise therapy from exercise, including the following: lying on your back and straightening your arms, start turning the wrists down and up.5-10 times will be quite enough, then you can proceed to the next exercise.
- While in the previous starting position, touch with the palms of the shoulders, while taking a deep breath, returning to the starting position, exhale. The action should be done 5 to 10 times.
- With periarthritis of the shoulder joint, it is very good to perform the following exercise: lying on a hard surface, bend your arms( in the elbows) so that a right angle is obtained. Do not hurry, start to spread the forearms in the sides. It is advisable that, when performing this exercise, the brushes of your hands touch the surface on which you are lying. The optimal number of exercises - 5 times.
- Brushes should be on the shoulders, elbows spread on the sides, taking a deep breath at the same time. Returning to the starting position, exhale. Repeat the exercise 5 times.
- Put your hands on your shoulders, raise your elbows forward, taking a deep breath, lowering your elbows - exhale. This movement helps to relieve pain in the shoulder, the shoulder joint. The total number of movements is 5-7 times.
- Putting hands in the starting position along the trunk, start to plant them on the sides. In this case, turn the palms up and down. Perform the exercise until the affected shoulder does not have a feeling of fatigue.
- If you have a shoulder periarthritis, the following exercise should be included in the complex of exercise therapy: the initial position is the same, alternately start lifting your hands up, while taking a deep breath and exhaling.
- Spread your arms across the width of the plane on which you are lying( palms down).With palms, try pressing on the surface. If at the same time you feel pain in the shoulder, the exercise should be discarded.
- Lying, as before, on a hard surface, stretch out your hands so that your hands are pointing upwards, for a few minutes, try to relax.
If something is not clear, help video 2. If the scapular periarthritis is at an acute stage, do not try to do the exercises to the maximum. Repeat them preferably three times a day, but the amount should be determined by the attending physician.
At the moment when the pain becomes less pronounced, the following exercises should be added to the exercise complex:
- Sitting on a chair, put your feet to the width of your shoulders. Next, proceed to bending the arms in the elbows, while taking a deep breath, unbending, exhale. Feeling behind the affected shoulder discomfort, you should stop.
- Raise and lower your hands in front of you, breathing in and out. Five exercises will be enough.
- Next, try to get your hand to the shoulder blade, then try the same thing with your hand with the affected shoulder. If the exercise causes you severe pain, it is better to abandon it.
- If periarthritis does not make itself felt by acute symptoms, the following exercise will do: put your hands on your knees. Take your hand to the side, hold it for a few seconds, then take a breath, the same should be repeated with the other hand.
- Put your hands on your shoulders, alternately start pulling your elbows to the knee of the opposite leg. In this case, the knee can be raised.
- Sitting on a chair, make a slope, one hand should be pulled to the shoulder, the second one down. Changing your hands, take a deep breath and exhale.
- With periarthritis, the following exercise is very effective: with shoulder joints, try to perform circular movements back and forth.
- Next, proceed to make head inclinations back and forth, then to the side. Do not rush if this does not happen, if there are dizziness, take a short break.
If the periarthritis does not make itself felt by pronounced symptoms, you can include the following exercise in the exercise complex: the initial position is the same( sitting on a chair), stand up, spread your arms to the sides, taking a breath. Returning to the original position, exhale. Follow the exercise 5-7 times.
Exercise for brachial periarthritis in the starting position standing
Standing on your feet, begin to perform circular movements with your hands, lifting them in front of you. Then, while doing the same actions, drop your hands. Exercise is performed at a slow pace until the first signs of fatigue.
The starting position is the same, put your feet on the width of the shoulders, start to swing both left and right with both hands. Exercise should be performed 5-10 times( depending on how acutely the polyarthritis makes itself felt).
Standing on your feet, hands at the seams, start to swing back and forth. The muscles must be relaxed. Next, try to alternate the direction of the hands( one forward, the other back).
Another effective exercise for shoulder periarthritis is walking, during which wide hand movements are performed. It is not necessary to hurry up in this case, it's enough for 1 min.
Massage with periarthritis of the shoulder joint
With the help of a complex that includes exercise therapy and massage procedures, you can achieve a quick and effective result. Therapeutic massage can remove pain and prevent the formation of rough scar tissue. In addition, this method is able to eliminate the development of tendovaginitis, bursitis, myositis, to prevent muscle atrophy.
It is very important that the massage procedures are regular, enough to give them 15 minutes a day. Typically, the course includes 15-20 massage procedures that require periodic breaks of 3 to 4 weeks. To treat the periarthritis of the scapula and shoulder joint exclusively by the medicinal method is not enough, since this can lead to the development of reflex contracture( restriction of mobility).
In order to prevent humeropathy periarthritis, it is very important to follow all the recommendations of the attending physician. After performing exercise therapy, the shoulder joint is recommended to be fixed so that the movements are minimal. For this, the patient should lie on a hard surface so that the arm is at a right angle.
Deforming arthrosis of the shoulder joint and its treatment
Arthrosis of the shoulder joint is a pathological process characterized by dystrophic and degenerative changes in the shoulder joint, as well as in the surrounding anatomical formations - in the joint capsule and in the ligaments. This leads to structural disorders, to deformation of the joint. Therefore, this process is still called deforming arthrosis of the shoulder. As a result of all these changes, motor impairments develop in the shoulder girdle, and the hand as a working organ can not perform its functions.
Arthrosis of the shoulder does not develop as often as a similar process in the joints of the lower limbs - the knee and hip. After all, the static load of a body weight here does not matter. But the features of the performed functions are crucial in the development of such a pathology as shoulder arthrosis. Why is that?
The fact is that our shoulder joint has a spherical configuration. Here, wide-amplitude motions are realized in 3 planes. Therefore, the joint capsule here is loose, the ligaments are initially weak, and the area of contact between the articular surfaces of the head of the humerus and the articular cavity of the scapula is relatively small. This creates fertile soil for various types of injuries - dislocations of the humerus, ruptures and micro-ruptures( dilations) of the capsule and ligaments of the shoulder joint. It is injuries( more precisely - their consequences) are the leading cause of shoulder arthrosis.
In addition to traumas, chronic traumatic injuries can also result in the development of this pathology when performing certain types of work( lifting and carrying heavy loads, painting work) or sports( tennis, gymnastics, weightlifting).In rare cases, arthrosis in the shoulder joint may be a consequence of inflammation( arthritis) of rheumatic, gouty or tubercular nature.
In this case, because of inflammatory and degenerative processes, articular cartilage suffers - it thins, loses moisture, becomes less elastic. Then the subchondral( located under the cartilage) bone of the head of the shoulder is affected. Therefore, this arthrosis is also called osteoarthrosis of the shoulder joint. To at least to some extent stabilize the affected joint, the cartilaginous ring of the articular blade thickens and thickens, and on the subchondral surface appear bony expansions - osteophytes, which many mistakenly interpreted as saline deposits.
In addition to articular surfaces, surrounding structures are involved in the process - the capsule and ligament of the shoulder, as well as the muscles of the shoulder girdle and upper limb. This phenomenon was called periarthrosis. It is noteworthy that the course of deforming brachial arthrosis rarely occurs with an isolated lesion of only one shoulder joint. As a rule, in the course of time, other joints of the shoulder zone are involved in pathology: sternoclavicular and clavicular-acromial.
Symptoms ofThe main symptoms with which the osteoarthritis of the shoulder joint manifests itself:
- Stiffness of movements;
- Pathological muscle tension;
- Changing the configuration of the shoulder joint.
Together, pain and movement disorders are figuratively referred to as a frozen shoulder. The intensity of all manifestations is not the same, increases with time. In this connection, 3 degrees of brachial arthrosis are distinguished.
- Osteoarthritis of the 1st degree is manifested by blunt aching pains in the shoulder joint and in the scapula, arising during exercise, and disappearing at rest. The volume of movements, as a rule, is not limited.
- Osteoarthritis of 2nd degree. The pain intensifies, becomes constant. The movements are accompanied by a characteristic crunch. The muscles are tense. Reduction of motor volume, mainly when the arm is pulled back.
- Osteoarthritis of the 3rd degree. Strong, sometimes intolerable pain. Stiffness of movements in the arm and in the shoulder girdle. Impossibility to carry out even elementary domestic motor skills. Deformation of the joint. In some cases, osteophytes can be probed through the skin.
All these degrees of arthrosis develop gradually, over many years.
Principles of treatment of
The main directions of treatment for this disease include:We also recommend reading:
Symptoms of sprain of the shoulder joint
- Elimination of pain;
- Expansion of the volume of movements;
- Normalization of articular cartilage nutrition;
- Restore the original joint configuration.
For this, the following are used:
- Massage and physiotherapy;
- Recipes of traditional medicine;
- Therapeutic gymnastics.
Shoulder osteoarthritis is treated with such medicines as:
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs( NSAIDs);
- Chondroprotectors - drugs that repair articular cartilage;
- Means that improve blood microcirculation;
- Vitamins and minerals.
Chondroprotectors( Rumalon, Structum, Chondroxide, Chondroitin Complex) taken internally, externally or injectively, play a key role in the treatment of shoulder arthrosis. After all, these drugs, containing the main vital components( Glucosamine, Chondroitin) contribute to the restoration of cartilaginous tissue. But all these funds with small interruptions need to be taken for long months, and possibly years. The effect of chondroprotectors is enhanced by the intake of vitamins and trace elements, the most important of which is calcium. NSAIDs( Diclofenac, Indomethacin, Orthofen) in the form of tablets and ointments also alleviate the condition - eliminate inflammation, pain, relieve swelling. Intravenous drip introduction of Trental, Pentoxifylline improves the blood supply of joint tissues.
Gymnastics for arthrosis of the shoulder joint is carried out standing or sitting on a chair. The following exercises are performed:
- Flexion of the arms in the elbows and rotational movements in the shoulder joints with the subsequent straightening and dilution of the hands to the sides;
- Touching the brushes on the paddles on the opposite side;
- Maximum raising of straight arms up;
- Sitting on a chair, put your hands on your knees, and carry out rotational movements back and forth with only the shoulder joints.
All exercises are performed at a slow pace, and immediately stop when pain occurs.
Treatment of folk remedies of shoulder arthrosis is carried out with the help of natural products of plant and animal origin. Here are the recipes for using these remedies.
- 10 grams of chinese root mixed with the same number of flowering buds and pour 50 grams of melted fat. To insist half of day, then to rub in a joint.
- Equal quantities( 10 g.) Of sweet clover, hops and St. John's wort mix with 50 g of petroleum jelly. Rub into the shoulder joint.
- 1 tbsp.a spoon of honey is heated in a water bath, then rubbed into the shoulder joint in circular motions for 10-15 minutes. Then the shoulder is wrapped in a thick woolen cloth.
- 3 grams of propolis mixed with 50 grams of melted pork fat. The resulting ointment applied to the shoulder joint.
All these drugs are not self-sufficient in the treatment of brachial arthrosis. We need more other methods - massage, physical therapy( electrophoresis, magnet, phonophoresis) followed by the use of paraffin, ozocerite and therapeutic mud.
Medicus amicus et servus aegrotorum est
Physician - friend and servant of patients
It is recommended to perform daily 2-3 r / day for 10-15 minutes, choosing 3-4 exercises fromeach group. The recommended minimum duration of the curative physical education course is 3 months
I . Lie down on the back
1. The arms are bent at the elbows. Compression of fingers into a fist 10-12 times, then shake with hands for half a minute.
2. The arms are bent at the elbows, bend and unbend the wrist in the wrist joints 4 times, then the circular rotations of the relaxed brush inwards and outwards 4 times.
3. Hands along the trunk. Rotate the palms forward and backward.6-8 times.
4. Hands along the trunk, brush to the shoulders, elbows to press against the trunk.6-8 times.
5. Arms bend at right angles, spread forearms to the sides, trying to touch the bed with the back of the hand. 3-4 times.
6. Brushes to the shoulders, take your elbows to the sides, achieving a horizontal level. Return to and.etc. - exhalation.3-4 times.
7. Brushes to the shoulders. Elbows forward - inhale, in the ip.- Exhalation.6-8 times.
8. Hands along the trunk, turn palms forward and up. Take your hands to the sides until the pain appears in the affected arm.3-4 times.
9. Alternate raising of hands( start with a healthy hand) 4-6 times.
10. Hands to the sides of the palm back, press the palms on the bed, for 3-5 seconds.4-6 times.
11. Open your hands freely with your hands. Relax for 1 minute.
2. Sitting on a chair
Feet on shoulder width, bent at the knees and resting on the feet. Bend the arms in the elbow joints. Straining your arms and relaxing your muscles make 3-5 fly movements forward and backward.
13. Raise your hand forward upwards, relaxing it, lowering it and making 3-5 fly movements.3-5 times, with each hand.
14. While bending your arms back, get the opposite shoulder blade 3-4 times, with each hand.
15. Hands on your knees, take your hands to the sides. Stretching, look at the palm of your hand and hold your hand in this position-3-5 sec. - exhale.3-4 times.
16. Brush your shoulders with your breath. Lifting the bent right leg to reach the knee, elbow of the left hand 5-6 times, in each direction.
17. To lean in the sore side, a healthy arm to the shoulder.6-8 times.
18.Krupovye movements in the shoulder joints forward, back, without increasing pain.6-8 times.
19.Naklona head forward, back to the side( ear reach for the shoulder), Turning the head to the side. Repeat 2 times in each direction with a stop in the i.p.for a second. Eyes are best closed.
20. Hands on the knees. Stand up, hands in the sides-5-6 times.
21. Hands on the knees. Stand up, hands in the sides-5-6 times.
22.Circle rotations from the outside to raise arms to shoulder level. Rotating hands inside, return to the i.p. With the same rotation, spread your arms to the sides and back.2 times( each exercise.)
23. Feet on shoulder width, right arm in front. Left behind. In the swing, change the position of the hands( arms relaxed) 6-8 times.
25. Walking with a wide swing for 1 minute.
© "Doctor DMITRENKO"
Arthrosis of the shoulder joint: treatment, symptoms and gymnastics
Arthrosis of the shoulder joint is more correct to be called a degenerative shoulder complex, since three completely different in function and structure of the joint of this region are considered. This complex also has a common name - the shoulder girdle. A significant role in the symptomatology is played by changes that occur with ligaments, joints and joint capsules.
The shoulder joint performs an amazingly large volume of movements. Due to the presence of its own ball device, the shoulder joint can perform movements in any direction. The head of the humerus has a spherical shape, and the small articular cavity is located perpendicular to the scapula.
Movement is limited to a complex and powerful muscular system, as well as various ligaments and tendons, which are often subjected to various injuries. The tendons of the muscles that surround the joint perform several functions:
- Strengthen and strengthen the joint
- Tighten the capsule, thereby preventing it from infringing the
. Although the remaining joints of the shoulder girdle are close enough, arthrosis can develop exactly in this joint, though, this happens rarely enough.
Osteoarthritis can be primary and secondary. Primary arthrosis, as a rule, is manifested in women who have reached the age of 60 years. Secondary arthrosis develops regardless of age, usually it is preceded by trauma to the composite elements of the joints.
The stability of the shoulder girdle provides a nearby clavicular-acromial junction. This joint is heavily loaded as a result of a significant leaning of the shoulder, which is why it is most often prone to secondary arthrosis.
The big load is necessary and on the third joint located between a breast bone and a clavicle is a unique bone connection of a humeral belt with a body. The main load falls on the joint, which is located on the side of the working arm, so it is here that most often arthrosis develops. Nevertheless, these three joints though are susceptible to arthrosis, yet the disease is much more likely to occur in the joints of the lower extremities, which account for the main burden of body weight.
The peculiarity of the shoulder joint is that with age and load changes occur in the joint capsule, bag and ligaments. Often there is a deformation of a wide ligament of muscles( rotational cuff), responsible for performing circular movements of the shoulder.
Even small tears can cause a decrease in the functionality of the shoulder joint. In the case of pronounced damage to this ligament, there may be a "false paralysis" in which it is impossible to lift a hand. With small tears it is possible to cope by performing a set of exercises of special therapeutic gymnastics.
Often, a muscle and a ligament are located between the shoulder blade and the head of the humerus. Due to the fact that they have a high degree of mobility, which is necessary in the case of the removal of the hand, often there are pinchings between the above-mentioned joint sections. Although the bag protects them from bone damage, nevertheless, with repeated injuries, hemorrhages may occur, resulting in the formation of calcareous crystals.
When the number of accumulated crystals becomes critical, the movement of the shoulder joint will be limited, which will lead to pain, which increases dramatically when moving. This ailment has several names, and is also characterized by specific treatment and associated symptoms.
The chronic course of the disease does not exclude the possibility of the development of an acute form, the cause of which can serve as a rise in the severity, a sharp shock, increased muscle-tissue tension resulting from draft or hypothermia.
There may be difficulties with the rotation, the removal of the hand. This "stiffness" of the joint confirms the need for timely assistance of the orthopedist, delay can lead to a long restriction of the movement of the joint.
Along with this, arthrosis of the previously mentioned joints, as a rule, does not exacerbate, does not lead to "stiffness" of the joint. Usually, patients experience a slight restriction of the movements of the shoulder joint after physical exertion on it, occasionally accompanied by non-intensive pain. An example can serve professional tennis players, the shoulder joint of the hands of which is subjected to intense stress.
However, the cause of pronounced pain of the shoulder joint can be not only arthrosis, but also damage to ligaments and muscles. In order to deal with the symptoms of arthrosis, it is better to consult a specialist.
To identify the arthrosis of the joints of the shoulder girdle, two elementary tests are usually performed: 1. "Combing" is a manifestation of pain when the comb moves from the forehead to the occiput.2. "Tying an apron" is a manifestation of pain when tying an apron behind one's back.
With the painless conduct of these exercises can be argued about the absence of arthrosis of the joints of the shoulder girdle.
To determine a more accurate picture of the disease, ultrasound and radiological examination is prescribed, after which, usually, conservative treatment with antirheumatic drugs in the form of suppositories or tablets is prescribed.
With intense pain, you can take a couple of aspirin tablets or another pain medication. The timely administration of drugs makes it possible in the future to avoid long-term drug therapy.
In case of pronounced pain syndrome, anesthetics and corticoid drugs are injected directly into the joint - this allows not only to quickly remove the pain, but also to increase the mobility of the joint, regardless of the cause of the pain( soft tissue injury, arthrosis, bruise).
However, it is not always possible to do just medication for arthrosis of the shoulder joint, most often it is necessary to resort to the help of therapeutic gymnastics and special exercises, combined with the application of cold. In case of acute pain, use of heat is contraindicated.
After the pain subsides, you can connect ultrasound therapy, which acts as a micro massage of the joint capsule, as well as surrounding soft tissues. You can relieve the pain and with the help of other modern physiotherapy procedures, including when acting on the joint diadynamic currents.
In some cases, a positive effect can be achieved with the help of massage and manual therapy, which allows to restore the motor functions of the joint, and also to some extent perform the preparation of the muscles of the shoulder girdle for physical exertion.
Treatment of arthrosis of the shoulder joint does not give quick results, and pains go away very slowly. To fully restore the motor function of the joint requires a fairly long period of time.
If arthrosis has developed as a result of a severe fracture with many fragments, which eventually led to the destruction of the head and articular cavity, it will be necessary to replace the affected joint with an artificial one. Usually, surgical reconstruction of the soft tissues of the joint itself is performed.
You can also expand the articular cleft by an open method or with the help of arthroscopy. The meaning of any of the surgical methods is to eliminate the causes that led to the limitation of mobility. According to the statistical data, the results of the performed shoulder joint prosthesis are slightly more modest than in similar operations on the hip and knee joints.
The main principle of treatment of the shoulder joint is movement. The vertical posture with the hands lowered down causes the joint capsule to gather in the folds in the armpit. If you raise your hand, it will largely stretch, increasing in size. At the same time, all the insidiousness and danger of the disease lies not in wear and deformation of the joint, but in relation to the patient for pain.
In some cases, rest reduces pain, but in the case of arthrosis of the shoulder joint, the situation is different. So, for example, if with pronounced pains that are associated with damage to soft tissues as a result of trauma or arthrosis, fixing the arm with a kerchief in a bent position, then it may take a long time to restore the former mobility of the joint.
What should be the hand position for acute pain? In some cases it is necessary to ensure the rest of the joint in order to reduce the intensity of pain. The optimal solution is to take the arm in a bent position away from the trunk. This position ensures rest of the joint, and also prevents it from significantly reducing the volume of movements.
What should be the position of the hand during sleep? If possible, you should limit sleep on the affected side, if this position causes discomfort, you can sleep on the sore side by placing a small pillow or a similar device under the sick arm. This will make it possible to reduce the burden on the joint capsule and relieve the pain.
What can I do? If you are diagnosed with arthrosis of the shoulder joint, you should avoid performing work that involves raising hands, their establishment by the head.
Cold or warm? The most commonly used for cold pain, for this you can use wrapped in cloth cloth ice. During the day, several procedures are done for 10 minutes each. If pain is present, it is better to immediately abandon the thermal procedures that can cause pain and even make them unbearable. Heat can be used in the calm course of the disease.
Arthroscopy in case of arthrosis of the shoulder joint makes it possible to eliminate small defects, which finally eliminates pain and increases the volume of movements.
When will sports be effective? If arthrosis of the shoulder joint occurs with minor pain, then the entire remaining volume of movements should be used. You can play volleyball and tennis, go swimming, while trying to avoid sudden movements. If after the sports classes there are prolonged pain, then you should consult specialists and revise the methods of treatment. It should always be remembered that intensive physical exertion can cause an exacerbation of the disease.
Therapeutic gymnastics for arthrosis
Regular exercises in therapeutic gymnastics with arthrosis make it possible to minimize the limitation of movements of the shoulder joint. Immediately after the end of treatment, a number of simple exercises should be performed, which can not be abandoned with small pains. Exercises that improve metabolic processes and help to straighten the joint capsule are given below:
- You need to stand up straight, freely lowering your arm with a small load and begin to gradually swing it. With a reduction in pain, you can achieve a rotation of the hand in a circle. The essence of the exercise is that when it is performed, the gap between the shoulder blade and the head of the humerus is increased. In the absence of pain, you can try to bend and unbend the arm at the elbow with the shoulder at a right angle, which will stretch the joint capsule and improve the rotation of the head of the bone in the joint cavity.
- The same thing needs to be done lying down, the exercise time is 5-10 minutes.
- If it is difficult to carry out the movements of a patient with your hand, then you can resort to the help of a healthy one. To do this, it is necessary to take up the hand of a sick hand and gently lift it up. After that, you need to get your hands behind your head and repeat the exercise several times.
- Fold your arms cross in the neck area, then slowly and gently start and take your elbows out to the sides.
- Take a place in the doorway and gradually "creep", fingering the sick hand on the door frame.
Physiotherapy. Shoulder joint. Rotations. .wmv
Forum for consultations http: //forum.bbright.com.ua/
Our group in VKontakte https: //vk.com/ club57631783
Rehabilitation of the shoulder joint.
Physiotherapy exercises with shoulder-scapular periarthritis. Part 1 of the
Therapeutic complex of gymnastics with shoulder-scapular periarthritis. It is conducted in one of Moscow's polyclinics. Even with severe forms or exacerbation of the disease after trauma. For six months, amazing results are happening. I wish everyone good health!
More information about the course of the disease on my blog http: //delovremeni.ru/ krasota-i-zdoro. ..
Exercises that are not visible on the screen, according to your numerous requests I placed in the second parthttp: //youtu.be/ 976odVoPyOE