Therapeutic gymnastics and massage with shoulder periarthritis
The shoulder blade is one of the most mobile and flexible joints. It is because of the wide range of movements that the scapula-humeral joint is often subjected to periarthritis.
The reason for the periarthritis of the shoulder joint may be the resulting injury, unsuccessful jerks or heavy physical work. When the shoulder joint is affected, not only medical treatment is required, an important condition here is regular massages, as well as therapeutic gymnastics.
LFK with periarthritis of the shoulder joint
In case the pain of the shoulder and shoulder joint is characterized as very strong, an anesthetic preparation can be taken before performing therapeutic exercises. It is very important to take into account that all exercises should be performed under the supervision of the attending physician or be coordinated with him. The fact is that a reassessment of one's physical abilities( under the influence of an anesthetic drug) can lead to an aggravation of the disease. If the periarthritis of the shoulder joint has pronounced symptoms, the complexity and number of exercises should be increasing. To begin in this case it is necessary with the most simple actions. Detailed exercise is shown in video 1.
As a rule, gymnastics with periarthritis of the shoulder joint is aimed at the development of joints such as the elbow, wrist and hand joints. Basically, the blade joint and the shoulder joint area are kneaded.
In the reflex limitation of the mobility of the affected shoulder or shoulder joint, caused by severe pain, treatment is carried out using thermal procedures. In addition, the patient needs therapeutic gymnastics. Thermal procedures can be carried out with a heating pad, which can be replaced with a bag filled with sand( warmed).In acute periarthritis of the shoulder and shoulder joint, gymnastics requires taking certain measures. First of all, the diseased limb should be fixed with a soft roller installed in the armpit.
If the shoulder periarthritis is in the acute stage, exercise should be performed in the supine position. With a reduction in painful sensations in the humeroscapular joint, it is possible to diversify the exercises, adding to them those performed standing and sitting. Periarthritis of the shoulder joint requires specially selected therapeutic exercises. The result of each action should be the relaxation of the corresponding muscle group. As for the number of exercises, this question should be decided by the attending physician, since he is strictly individual.
Periarthritis of the shoulder joint: some medical exercises
- To perform the first exercise, lie on your back. Bending both hands in the elbows, begin to squeeze and unclench your fingers in a fist. After doing about 10 times, shake with brushes. It is recommended to take at least 0.5 minutes to complete.
- The following action, aimed at reducing pain in periarthritis of the shoulder joint, is performed in the same initial position. Bending your arms in the elbows, begin to bend and unbend the wrists in the wrist joints. After doing this action 5 times, go to the circular rotations of the brushes, which in this case should be relaxed. It is not necessary to hurry. Feeling tired, let the joints rest.
- If the humeroparous periarthritis is in the acute stage, it is recommended to start exercise therapy from exercise, including the following: lying on your back and straightening your arms, start turning the wrists down and up.5-10 times will be quite enough, then you can proceed to the next exercise.
- While in the previous starting position, touch with the palms of the shoulders, while taking a deep breath, returning to the starting position, exhale. The action should be done 5 to 10 times.
- With periarthritis of the shoulder joint, it is very good to perform the following exercise: lying on a hard surface, bend your arms( in the elbows) so that a right angle is obtained. Do not hurry, start to spread the forearms in the sides. It is advisable that, when performing this exercise, the brushes of your hands touch the surface on which you are lying. The optimal number of exercises - 5 times.
- Brushes should be on the shoulders, elbows spread on the sides, taking a deep breath at the same time. Returning to the starting position, exhale. Repeat the exercise 5 times.
- Put your hands on your shoulders, raise your elbows forward, taking a deep breath, lowering your elbows - exhale. This movement helps to relieve pain in the shoulder, the shoulder joint. The total number of movements is 5-7 times.
- Putting hands in the starting position along the trunk, start to plant them on the sides. In this case, turn the palms up and down. Perform the exercise until the affected shoulder does not have a feeling of fatigue.
- If you have a shoulder periarthritis, the following exercise should be included in the complex of exercise therapy: the initial position is the same, alternately start lifting your hands up, while taking a deep breath and exhaling.
- Spread your arms across the width of the plane on which you are lying( palms down).With palms, try pressing on the surface. If at the same time you feel pain in the shoulder, the exercise should be discarded.
- Lying, as before, on a hard surface, stretch out your hands so that your hands are pointing upwards, for a few minutes, try to relax.
If something is not clear, help video 2. If the scapular periarthritis is at an acute stage, do not try to do the exercises to the maximum. Repeat them preferably three times a day, but the amount should be determined by the attending physician.
At the moment when the pain becomes less pronounced, the following exercises should be added to the exercise complex:
- Sitting on a chair, put your feet to the width of your shoulders. Next, proceed to bending the arms in the elbows, while taking a deep breath, unbending, exhale. Feeling behind the affected shoulder discomfort, you should stop.
- Raise and lower your hands in front of you, breathing in and out. Five exercises will be enough.
- Next, try to get your hand to the shoulder blade, then try the same thing with your hand with the affected shoulder. If the exercise causes you severe pain, it is better to abandon it.
- If periarthritis does not make itself felt by acute symptoms, the following exercise will do: put your hands on your knees. Take your hand to the side, hold it for a few seconds, then take a breath, the same should be repeated with the other hand.
- Put your hands on your shoulders, alternately start pulling your elbows to the knee of the opposite leg. In this case, the knee can be raised.
- Sitting on a chair, make a slope, one hand should be pulled to the shoulder, the second one down. Changing your hands, take a deep breath and exhale.
- With periarthritis, the following exercise is very effective: with shoulder joints, try to perform circular movements back and forth.
- Next, proceed to make head inclinations back and forth, then to the side. Do not rush if this does not happen, if there are dizziness, take a short break.
If periarthritis does not make itself felt by pronounced symptoms, it is possible to include the following exercise in the exercise complex: the initial position is the same( sitting on a chair), stand up, spread your arms around, and take a breath. Returning to the original position, exhale. Follow the exercise 5-7 times.
Exercise for brachial periarthritis in the starting position standing
Standing on your feet, begin to perform circular movements with your hands, lifting them in front of you. Then, while doing the same actions, drop your hands. Exercise is performed at a slow pace until the first signs of fatigue.
The starting position is the same, put your feet on the width of the shoulders, start the swings to the right and left with both hands. Exercise should be performed 5-10 times( depending on how acutely the polyarthritis makes itself felt).
Standing on your feet, hands at the seams, begin to swing back and forth. The muscles must be relaxed. Next, try to alternate the direction of the hands( one forward, the other back).
Another effective exercise in humeral periarthritis is walking, during which wide hand movements are performed. It is not necessary to hurry up in this case, it's enough for 1 min.
Massage with periarthritis of the shoulder joint
With the help of a complex that includes exercise therapy and massage procedures, you can achieve a quick and effective result. Therapeutic massage can remove pain and prevent the formation of rough scar tissue. In addition, this method is able to eliminate the development of tendovaginitis, bursitis, myositis, to prevent muscle atrophy.
It is very important that the massage procedures are regular, enough to give them 15 minutes a day. Typically, the course includes 15-20 massage procedures that require periodic breaks of 3 to 4 weeks. To treat the periarthritis of the scapula and shoulder joint exclusively by the medicinal method is not enough, since this can lead to the development of reflex contracture( restriction of mobility).
In order to prevent humeropathy due to complications, it is very important to follow all the recommendations of your doctor. After performing exercise therapy, the shoulder joint is recommended to be fixed so that the movements are minimal. For this, the patient should lie on a hard surface so that the arm is at a right angle.
Complexes of exercises with humeroscapular periarthritis
Pleuralopathy periarthritis is a common sluggish inflammatory-degenerative lesion of tissues and anatomical formations surrounding the shoulder joint( capsule, tendons, bags, ligaments).Like any other pathological process, the periarthritis of the humeroscapular localization has its own peculiarities with regard to treatment. Among the therapeutic measures, an appropriately chosen set of exercises( Popov, Bubnovsky or other authors) occupies an important place. The rules of rational exercise therapy and gymnastics in the treatment of pleuraepithelial periarthritis are described in this article.
Therapeutic possibilities of gymnastics and physical education
The principle of therapeutic effect of certain movements that are produced during the exercise is the following positive effects:
- improvement of microcirculatory processes and blood circulation in the affected area;
- restoration of trophism of altered tissues;
- relief of residual manifestations of the inflammatory-degenerative process;
- relaxation of intense musculo-tendon complexes;
- strengthening of weakened ligamentous structures;
- restoration of lost muscle tone and prevention of muscle contracture;
- recovery of the required volume of movements.
It's important to remember! Correctly selected set of exercises with shoulder-blade periarthritis has a blocking effect on virtually all the links of the onset and progression of this disease. This is a full-fledged method of treatment, which must necessarily be controlled by a specialist!
General requirements and rules LFK
Starting complex exercise therapy and therapeutic gymnastics with shoulder pleoporrhea periarthritis, it is necessary to be guided by such main rules:
- Do not resort to this method of treatment in the acute stage of the disease. Sick tissues should remain in a state of rest until the inflammatory manifestations decrease.
- The appearance of minor soreness during exercise is not an excuse for refusing exercise therapy. Pain syndrome can be stopped with the use of pain medications.
- Severe pain is a contraindication for further exercise.
- It is compulsory to follow the rules of gradual increase in the intensity of the loads. It is inadmissible to resort to force exercises, if the bone-tendon complexes of the affected area are not ready for this.
- Severe tenderness or limitation of the volume of movements in the shoulder can be reduced by massage of the humerus area or warming it before performing the exercises.
- The initial complex of exercise therapy should be represented by exercises from the initial position lying on the back.
- To achieve good functional results from exercise therapy it is possible by introducing a set of exercises in different positions of the body and using additional devices( rubber band, ball, dumbbell, gymnastic stick).
- The first to exercise in the shoulder shoulders should be involved more distant from the shoulder joints of the more finiteness.
It's important to remember! If the patient has started a complex exercise therapy, he is obliged to perform all the exercises regularly. Violation of this principle entails a decrease in the effectiveness of ongoing activities!
Exercises for periarthropathy periarthritis can be performed using additional devices
In what cases is it better to refrain from gymnastics and exercise therapy
Complex exercise therapy for pleural shoulder periarthritis is contraindicated in such situations:
- congestive chronic heart failure and circulatory system;
- uncontrolled hypertension;
- marked exacerbation of periarthritis with severe pain syndrome;
- conditions associated with an increased risk of any type of bleeding;
Complex of exercises for the pain syndrome
When the humerus periarthritis is in the stage of unstable remission with an unexpressed pain syndrome, exercise should be performed in the initial position lying on the back on a hard surface. The basic exercises are as follows:
- Warm-up of the upper limb in the form of flexion-extension of the fingers of the hand, squeezing and unclenching the hand into a fist( 8-10 times).
- Flexion-extensor and rotational movements with a brush in the wrist with bent forearms at the elbows at right angles. After that, the hands are laid along the trunk for relaxation and for a short rest.
- Hands along the trunk in a supine position on the back. Perform 10 rotational movements of the upper limbs, alternately moving the palms of the hands up and down.
- From the previous starting position, bending the forearms in the elbows, put the brush on the shoulder, while breathing in with a delay of 2-3 seconds. After that, you should exhale with lowering your hands to the floor. Such therapeutic exercise consists of 7-10 movements.
- Upper limbs located along the trunk, bend at the elbows and smoothly divorced in the sides with the simultaneous pulling of the elbows to the top, and brushes before touching the floor. Repeat 5-6 times.
- Place the brush on the area of the corresponding shoulder joint. Bending his elbows to the sides, he takes a breath, leading back - exhalation.
- From the same initial position( brushes on the shoulders) to make the maximum uplift of the elbows forward on inspiration and lowering on exhalation up to 10 times.
- Dilution of straightened upper limbs to the sides from the supine position with simultaneous rotational movements of the forearms and shoulder fixed in one line of the hands. Avoid severe pain and fatigue.
- Raising your arms straight up in front of you from a prone position with simultaneous inhalation and exhalation when lowering.
- The final relaxing exercise is to spread hands in the palms of the hands to the top, lie down for a few minutes.
LFK with periarthritis should be sequential and differentiated
Complex of exercises in the stage of restoration of
In the period of reconvalescence( recovery) of humeropathy periarthritis, exercise therapy can be performed from the initial position sitting on a chair:
- The back is flat, the legs are set on the width of the shoulders. Straightened arms rise upward with simultaneous inhalation. With an exhalation, lower your hands. After 5-6 such cycles, the arms should be raised to the sides with the maximum permissible upward lift.
- Perform linear movements with shoulders in the form of their raising and lowering.
- Movement shoulders in a circle and "eight" forward and back with hands down.
- Get the brush to the shoulder blade first of the opposite side over the shoulder and under it, and then its side 7-8 times.
- Drawing the hand to the side and back with a delay in this position for a few seconds. It is performed 5 times in turn for each hand.
- Brushes are laid on the shoulders on one side, knees together in a sitting position on a chair. It is necessary to pull the elbows as far as possible towards the opposite knee.
- In conclusion, circular movements are performed in the cervical spine in both directions with hands down.
Exercises from standing position
- Rotational movements with brushes in a circle with simultaneous lifting of straightened arms upwards on inspiration and lowering on exhalation. Exercise until the appearance of a little fatigue.
- The legs are set shoulder width apart. The exercise consists in performing swings with your hands to the right and left, and then back and forth. It is enough for 8-10 cycles of each of the exercises.
- Performing mahov's hands while walking( about a minute).
The essence of the complex of exercises on Popov
The main principle that is embedded in the complex of exercises Popova - a simple movement in the form of rotation and sipping. They should in no case bring pain and discomfort. In the set of exercises Popova includes the following:
- As far as possible, raise the shoulders up and perform rotational movements of the type "gimlet".
- In the standing position, maximally stretch the spine( sipping).After this, the shoulders go up as far as possible and stay for a few seconds in this position against a background of deep inspiration. On exhalation, the shoulders are as low as possible and fixed for a few seconds.
- Smooth maximum hand movements as a shear type. On inhalation, the arms are divorced to the joints of the scapula, crossed in front of you in exhalation.
- Raising each hand up in turn with simultaneous turning of the trunk in the same direction several times, without lowering the hand. After it is lowered, relax muscles as much as possible.
- Bend the elbow flexed upwards gently in the elbow joint and then gradually lower it.
- Brushes cross into the lock in front of him, forearms are located horizontally. Carry out hand movements like "waves".
- Feet together in standing position. The body tilts forward with pulling the chest to the knees. It is necessary to try to maximally pull the shoulders towards the knee joints and stay in this position for a few seconds.
Whatever the complex of exercise therapy for plechelo-flapping periarthritis has been chosen as the basic course of exercise therapy, the only guarantee of effectiveness can be control by a specialist. Complex medical and physiotherapy treatment in combination with the dosed load significantly increases the chances of recovery.
Restoration of pleural flush with periarthritis without therapeutic exercise is impossible
Periarthritis of the shoulder is an inflammation of the capsule of the shoulder joint, as well as the tendons adjacent to it and passing through it.
Pleropilatochnaya pererarthritis is one- and two-sided. Significantly affect the process of the disease and the increase in the symptoms of degenerative-dystrophic articular changes and the formation of foci of inflammation in the surrounding tissues. If the phenomena of regression are superimposed in arbitrary combinations, the disease progresses.Vkontakte
Various syndromes of its development are noted :
- with damage to the tendon of the long head of the biceps;
- inflammation of the tendon sheath of the biceps;
- tearing individual muscle tendon fibers.
The cause of the disease can be:
- osteochondrosis of the cervical spine;
- in women - the removal of the breast in connection with the development of a benign or malignant tumor.
The area of the joint becomes warmer than the surrounding areas to the touch, in the area of inflammation the temperature rises and there is hyperemia of the tissues.
The amplitude of movement in the joint gradually decreases, the volume of movements in the direction up and back, is limited.
Symptoms of simple form of periarthritis:
- minor pain with hand rotation;
- if you try to get your hand behind your back, the pain intensifies.
If at this stage do not limit the load and start treatment, the humeroparous periarthritis can take an acute form with the following symptoms:
- Aching pain will intensify during night rest.
- At the slightest movement of the joint, pain is given to the arm area of the and the cervical region.
- Movement of the hand back-up-to-the-side because of the sharp soreness is almost impossible, and the movement of the shoulder does not cause any unpleasant sensations.
- There is swelling in the shoulder joint area.
- Subfebrile temperature of is observed, fever is manifested, general condition worsens, sleep is disturbed at night due to pain.
- The patient tends to give the anthological device a hand - press the bent arm to the chest.
In the acute stage of the disease, in the absence of treatment, the process becomes chronic. During it, acute pains are replaced by constant subacute, exacerbated with increased stress, and when rest there is discomfort, numbness in the shoulder joint.
In 1/3 patients with a history of arthritis, , the capsular appears, which is characterized as a "frozen shoulder syndrome".
Diagnosis of the disease
Diagnosis of the disease begins with examination, assessment of the clinical picture and palpation of the affected joint. The symmetry of the shoulder joints, muscular atrophy, presence of the bony protuberances is evaluated.
The patient is asked to move with his hand, rotating it in the joint, reveal the degree of tension and muscle tone. The volume of passive movements in this joint is determined.
After ascertaining the degree of functionality of the joint, an X-ray examination of is prescribed. Sometimes it is necessary to additionally apply computer tomography or ultrasound examination to determine the extent of the lesion.
There are other methods that are connected with the diagnosis: arthroscopy and tomography.
Treatment of the disease at different stages of
The main drug therapy measures begin with the elimination of bouts of pain syndrome. To completely get rid of the disease, it is required, at a certain stage, to connect special exercises with humeropathy periarthritis. Otherwise joint mobility will be impossible to return .
Subsequently, the medications used in the treatment of arthrosis are prescribed: chondoprotectors and anti-inflammatory drugs.
Physiotherapy procedures - laser, magnetotherapy , - as well as manual effects are applied no earlier than 3-4 days after the end of the course of injections of corticosteroids into the affected joint.
Simultaneously with traditional medicamental treatment compresses with dimexide are used. After the acute pain is removed, bischofite is added to the compresses.
A rapid effect occurs after hirudotherapy, but patients often have allergic reactions to leeches.
Traditional methods of treatment
Many recipes for the treatment of this disease are available in the stores of traditional medicine. Preparations of this group are for internal and external use. Plus them that they have a small number of side effects and always a great choice.
Tasty and pleasant summer remedy. A handful of currant berries, black, insist on boiling water, and drink about 100-150 ml before eating. Very useful and vitaminizes the body.
To anyone who considers the already described drug similar to compote, you can offer a similar. Instead of currant berries, leaves will be used in it.Vegetable collection: currant leaves, raspberries, cowberries and rose hips take in the same amount approximately 35 g - currant leaves can be more - boil, insist 6-7 hours in a warm place or 3 hours in a thermos. Everyone drinks a day.
St. John's wort perforated taking is required cautiously, no more than 30 mg per day for 2 admission. For tincture, a teaspoon of dry raw material is poured into 150 ml of boiling water.
The same tincture can be made from nettles, but take it a day more than once.
They are applied in the form of compresses or used for grinding.
Quickly help to remove soreness warming compresses:
- from salt( brine proportions for compress: 10 g of salt per 100 g of water);
- from burdock leaves( it is not necessary to prepare a burdock leaf, it is enough to rinse it).
Compress is not used cold. To ensure that the heat is sufficient for a long time - usually the compress is placed before the sleep, the canvas soaked in brine, or the heated burdock leaf, is closed first with a plastic film, and then fixed.
For grinding, the following vegetable components are effectively used, on the basis of which alcoholic tinctures are made.
Plantain, birch leaves, mint, dandelion root, burdock or roots, mint, chamomile, coriander.
All ingredients for tinctures are taken in equal parts.
Complexes of therapeutic gymnastics
Before the beginning of lessons it is necessary to sit comfortably on a chair, to lean your back on the back. Movement should not restrain anything.
Hands at waist, elbows are diverted to the side. Slowly, elbows try to bring each other to a minimum distance.
From the initial position, from which the first exercise began, produce a symmetrical rotation of the shoulders.
Initial position: the elbow of a sick hand is pressed to the chest, a brush on the shoulder. With a healthy hand, pull the elbow from the side of the affected joint upwards. Do not lead to painful sensations. The exercise ends when the muscles begin to strain. The elbow on the chest should slide.
Positive effect on the humeroparate periarthritis complex of exercises Popova .They are allocated special movements based on his observations of patients who had a history of degenerative changes in the joint and surrounding tissues.According to his theory, fragments of the affected limb themselves take a position convenient for themselves, and the muscles and a group of ligaments support it even after healing."By memorizing" this position of the ligament of the altered joint does not allow it to recover in due measure and at the stage of remission.
Yu. V.Popov has developed small amplitude movements that gradually loosen these stiffened ligaments. Analyze his condition during classes on this method, the patient must himself.
Restoration is considered successful if after classes there is a pleasant relaxation and there is no tenderness in the joints.
The following exercises are included in the complex of Dr. Popov for restoring the shoulder joint.
- Hand on the shoulder, with a healthy hand, try to lift it as much as possible.
- The hand, lowered on the back of the thigh, is tried to bring to the waist with a healthy hand.
- The tendon is stretched in a slope: hands lean against a wall, bend over 90º, slowly crouch.
- The hand is supported against the wall, the shoulder should be set 30 degrees forward. Fingers "step" up the wall.
To strengthen the muscles
- Hands through the side slowly rise and fall.
- You need to press your back against the wall. Bend your arm 90 degrees to the elbow joint, and try to forcefully push against the wall.
- During the exercises for internal and external rotation, an expander is used. The expander is attached to the fixed object , a towel is placed under the elbow of the bent hand pressed to the side of the sick arm. Stretching the expander arm turn inside and out. The towel should remain in place.
Exercises for stabilizing the blade
It takes a slow push-up from the wall. In position: lying on your back, try to raise your shoulders as high as possible, holding your hands in front of you. The expander stretches behind the back.
All exercises are performed in an amount of 10 times, an average of 4-5 seconds.
A recovery complex can be started only after the disease has reached a state of remission. In this video you can visually see the complex of Dr. Popov
An important factor in restoring the mobility of the shoulder joint is the regularity of the exercises. The course of therapeutic measures of the humeroparous periarthritis is long. To prevent a relapse of the disease, it is necessary to constantly engage in exercise therapy and limit excessive workload.
Pleuralopathy periarthritis is a disease caused by inflammation of the tendons and periarticular tissues. If you have a humeroscapular periarthritis set of exercises will give a good effect in the treatment of the disease. The main goal of the exercises is to increase joint mobility, relieve inflammation and reduce its pain syndrome.
When confirming the diagnosis of humeroparous periarthritis, a complex of joint exercises should be performed, as well as a massage of the upper limb of the shoulder joint and cervical region in order to prevent possible reflex contracture( or restriction of joint mobility).
Learn more about the symptoms, diagnosis and medication of periarthritis.
Features of medical gymnastics
One of the most effective methods of fighting reflex contracture, along with therapeutic gymnastics are thermal procedures. As a remedy, a warm water bottle or a bag of sand is used.
In the first stage, the exercises for shoulder-flap periarthritis are performed on a fixed arm with the help of a fixing headscarf and a roller, which should be placed in the armpit.
If pain syndrome is observed before the beginning of the exercise, therapeutic gymnastics should be performed only after taking an anesthetic, as the pain that occurs during the performance of gymnastics can provoke reflex contracture.
In the first stage of medical gymnastics with shoulder-piercing periarthritis, the exercises are performed lying down. Over time, when the pain syndrome decreases, the exercises will need to be combined, performing them sitting and standing.
Exercise for periarthritis of the shoulder joint lying on the back
Exercises on the shoulder joint should be completed with relaxation of the muscles. The number and types of exercises for each patient are selected individually according to the recommendations of the doctor. A typical set of exercises, let's consider below.
Exercise 1. Lying on your back, bend your arms around the elbows and squeeze / unclench your hands. This procedure is recommended to be repeated 10-12 times for 1 minute.
Exercise 2. Lying on your back, bend your arms at the elbows. Hands bend - unbend the wrist joint 4 times. After this procedure, perform a circular rotation clockwise, and counterclockwise 4 times.
Exercise 3. Lying on your back, press your hands against your body. After that, move the palms up and down 6-8 times.
Exercise 4. Lying on your back, bend your arms at the elbows. Spread the forearms out to the sides in such a way as to try to touch the back of the palm of the bed. Repeat this procedure 3-4 times.
Exercise 5. Brush your hands to your shoulders and spread your elbows to the sides in such a way as to achieve their horizontal position. This exercise should be done 3-4 times.
Exercise 6. Lying on the back of the hand should be placed along the trunk. Plant them in the sides until pain appears in the affected joint.
Exercise 7. Lying on your back, place your arms along the trunk and, in turn, raise and lower them. Lift to inhale, lower to exhale. This exercise should be repeated 5-6 times.
Exercise 10. Hands should be spread all over the width of the bed with the palms facing down. Simultaneously, press the palms on the bed for 5 seconds. This procedure should be repeated 5-6 times.
All the above exercises can be done at any time. The number of repetitions and the intensity of therapeutic physical education is determined by the attending physician depending on the patient's condition. With a decrease in the pain syndrome, the above-described curative gymnastics is recommended to be supplemented by another set of exercises sitting on a chair.
Exercises sitting on a chair or standing
Exercise 1. The affected and healthy hand should be alternately lifted up and up and lowered in the same way. When you raise your hand, you inhale, when you exhale. This procedure is recommended to be performed 4 to 5 times. The exercise is done sitting.
Exercise 2. A healthy and large hand should alternately be wound behind the back, so that the palm is at the level of the scapula. Perform no more than 4 times. The exercise is done sitting.
Exercise 3. Sitting on a chair, place your feet on the width of your shoulders. Brushes should be pressed to the shoulders. Alternately, press the elbow against the knee of the opposite leg. Exercise should be done alternately with both hands 5-6 times.
Exercise 4. Sitting on a chair, make the head tilt forward / backward and to the sides with closed eyes. Exercise is recommended to be performed 2 times in each side at a slow pace and with interruptions of 1 second, when the head is in an intermediate position. In case of dizziness, take a break.
Exercise 5. The exercise is performed while standing. Legs shoulder width apart. Perform simultaneously swings the hands, moving them to the right / left. The number of repetitions is 5-6.
In order to increase the mobility in the shoulder joint, it is recommended to fix the hand in a certain position for a while. This procedure should be performed lying on the floor. The affected arm should be straightened at the elbow and set aside to the maximum permissible distance. After that, the hand should be fixed with several bags of sand for 3-5 minutes. As the pain syndrome worsens, the duration of the procedure should be increased.
It should be noted that all exercises for the treatment of humeroparous periarthritis should be performed only under the supervision of the attending physician. As with improper performance, you can not only not make progress, but whether to injure the hand.
When carrying out this exercise, you should always note its duration and the angle to which the hand was drawn. The above indicators should increase with each exercise. This operation should be done daily at the beginning of treatment and twice a day from the time positive results appear. Usually this period is 1-2 weeks. In most cases, the above gymnastics allows you to completely get rid of the pain and stiffness in the shoulder joint area.
Below in the video you can also see a set of exercises for the prevention of humeroparous periarthritis.
Physiotherapy exercises with shoulder-scapular periarthritis. Part 1
Therapeutic complex of gymnastics with shoulder-scapular periarthritis. It is conducted in one of Moscow's polyclinics. Even with severe forms or exacerbation of the disease after trauma. For six months, amazing results are happening. I wish everyone good health!
More about the course of the disease on my blog http: //delovremeni.ru/ krasota-i-zdoro. ..
Exercises that are not visible on the screen, according to your numerous requests I placed in the second parthttp: //youtu.be/ 976odVoPyOE