Periarthritis of the humerus: exercise complex Popova, therapeutic gymnastics
The complex of therapeutic exercises with shoulder-blade periarthritis is a part of complex therapy in the treatment of inflammation of the shoulder joint. Pleuralopathy periarthritis is a serious but treatable disease.
At the initial stage, a person feels aching pain in the shoulder joint, which is removed by simple analgesics. As a rule, at this point the patient does not seek help from a specialist, muffling the disease with medicines. If the joint is not treated in time, a complication can occur in the form of a partial or complete fusion of the bones.
Shoulder bladder periarthritis. The complex of exercises
LFK in this disease is aimed at as quickly as possible to eliminate even small painful sensations in inflamed tissues. This also helps to relax the muscles around the shoulder and shoulder blade and, as a result, increase the mobility of the affected joint.
When a patient is hospitalized during an acute period of the disease, doctors prescribe a special set of exercises for shoulder-flapping periarthritis.
Basic complex of
1. The patient needs to sit at the table and lean on his elbows. The back for each exercise should be straight( this is a very important rule, since with pleural flap periarthritis, the spine plays a big role in recovery).It is necessary to compress the brushes into a fist and unclench them, straining the muscles of the shoulder.
2. Perform bending of hands in the wrist joint with their subsequent extension.
3. Make circular movements with brushes around the same joints.
4. Straighten both hands and lift them up slowly without jerking, then sharply lower your hands on the table. When performing this exercise, the patient should not feel pain. If pain sensations do occur, you should lower your arms as slowly as you lift them.
5. Raise your hands slightly upwards and put your hands on your elbows. Straighten the brushes, and then raise and lower them down, making movements in the wrist joint.
6. Straighten your arms and spread them apart. Blades during this exercise should be mobile. They need to be brought together and planted in the sides.
7. Bend your hands in the elbows and connect your hands. One hand must press on the other. It is necessary to strain the internal muscles of the shoulder and forearm.
8. Straighten your hands and put them on the table. Raise both hands up as far as possible.
Shoulder bladder periarthritis. Treatment. The complex of exercises standing
1. To become even and spread your legs apart. With jerks, take straight hands to the sides and lower them along the body.
2. Do circular rotations with straight arms forward, then back.
3. Get your hands behind your back and make a lock in your hands. Raise your hands up and return them to the same position.
4. Raise your arms to the sides and do swinging movements with your body to the right and left, while straining your back muscles.
5. Put your hands down along the body, raise them to the sides and lower them down.
When appointing a treatment, the physical education instructor is guided by the stage of the disease development and whether the patient has an aggravation of other diseases at the time of acute periarthritis. For some patients, more complex exercises are used.
Method of Dr. Popov
It is important to know that the occurrence of pain in the shoulder joint can speak of such a formidable disease as periarthritis of the humeroscapular. The complex of exercises Popova already with the diagnosis is slow and smooth. The doctor forbids making sharp movements with his hands and advises to think about what positive effect is on the body by doing the exercises.
Principles of treatment
How is periarthritis treated?
The complex of exercises Popova conducted by the method of "small movements".The basis of each exercise is the tilt, stretching, flexing and extension of the muscles of the back and shoulder.
Doctor Popov is inclined to the version that during the illness the joint is fixed in a position that alleviates the pain. After recovery, the joint remains in the same forced position, because of which there is a violation of trophism( feeding) of tissues in the shoulder. To cure the periarthritis of the shoulder, the complex of exercises Popov developed on the principle of "remembering" cells and tissues. Each exercise is important to repeat up to 10 times.
Technique of Popov. The main exercises of
Each exercise is performed while fixing the spine in an upright position.
1. Imitation walking in sitting position on the edge of the chair. Put your hands on your knees, legs spread apart. It is necessary to raise and lower the feet alternately, and slide the arms up and down simultaneously with your hands. It is important to breathe correctly during exercise. Lowering his hands to his knees, it is necessary to inhale, raising his hands - exhaling.
2. The same exercise is carried out, but now it is necessary to make circular movements with palms, starting from the hip to the knees. If pain does not occur during exercise, you can hold the palms below the knee.
These are the basic warm-up exercises that must be performed through every basic movement. Due to these exercises, coordination of movements improves, and the muscles are constantly warmed up.
How to relax the muscles of the shoulder
One of the most important is the exercise to relax the muscles. How to properly perform it? Sit straight and straighten your arms, while relaxing the muscles of your back and shoulder. Slowly raise and lower your shoulders. Trying not to stop moving his hands, bend his back, then very slowly straighten. Repeat several times.
Basic exercises for the shoulder joint
1. It is necessary to raise the shoulders up as much as possible and, trying to pull the muscles, draw the shoulders with the shoulders at first simultaneously, then alternately.
2. Lifting your shoulders up, try to stretch your spine. Hold your shoulders in this position for a few seconds, then lower your shoulders and pull them down. In this position also stay for 2-3 seconds.
3. Exercise "scissors".Dilute your hands to the sides and inhale, cross both arms - exhale. When breeding hands, it is important to ensure that the blades are connected.
4. Lift the arms up and try to turn the body and neck slightly in the direction of the raised hand. Lower your arms down and completely relax your shoulder muscles.
5. Bend the right arm in the elbow and lift it up. Lower your hand down and slowly straighten it. The same movements must be repeated with the other hand.
6. Pull out your hands and make a lock. Doing wavy movements try to stretch the muscles of the shoulder and forearm. Be sure to do the movements first in a slow rhythm, and then gradually increase the tempo. Change the wavy movements to circular.
7. Straighten your back and put your hands on your knees with your hands down. It is necessary to tilt the body forward and pull the shoulder to the opposite knee. Perform the exercise alternately with each shoulder, straightening the body after each movement.
8. Tilt the body and pull the chest to the knees. Fix the back in this position. Keep your back straight and motionless, trying at this moment to pull your shoulders to your knees. Hold in this position for a few seconds, then return to the starting position and relax.
To maximally quickly cure the periarthritis of the shoulder, the set of exercises Popov should be performed under the supervision of a doctor. It is necessary to increase or decrease the total load on the body in time, so that there is no exacerbation of the disease.
Completely cure the humeroscapular periarthritis complex of exercises, therapeutic massage, physiotherapy procedures and pharmacological preparations.
Treatment of humeroparous periarthritis with the help of small movements of Dr. Popov
Diseases of the joints - one of the most unpleasant phenomena that with age, to some extent, bother almost everyone. These diseases can be caused by fatigue, excessive stress, joint trauma, a consequence of an infectious disease. And humeroscapular periarthritis - is no exception. Medicine( both national and official) offers a variety of different treatments for this disease - stationary or those that can be used alone. Among the effective and affordable techniques, we can recall a set of exercises for therapeutic gymnastics for the shoulder girdle, developed by Dr. Popov, Petr Aleksandrovich, covering his practice in a number of TV shows "The Hall of Health."
What is a humeroparous periarthritis?
First let's see what this disease is. Re-arthritis is one of the diseases of the joints, the characteristic feature of which is the damage not to the joint or articular cartilage itself, but to the tissues located around it. The tissues of the joint are not deformed, but the periarticular are subjected to inflammation. The reasons for the development of humeroparous periarthritis are as follows:
- rheumatic diseases or complications in viral diseases;
- excessive load on the shoulder joint or injury( bruise, dislocation, etc.).
Pain in the region of the shoulder joint is one of the main signs of the disease. Depending on the stage of the development of the disease, it can be both acute and constant, and periodically arising noisy, no less unpleasant. There are painful sensations mainly at night. When the periarthritis passes in an acute form, the shoulder swells, the temperature rises, the mobility of the shoulder joint is disrupted. Chronic form is characterized by moderate pain. But in any case, the disease needs treatment!
Acute periarthritis requires the use of anti-inflammatory drugs. In the period of remission, when the pains temporarily subside, a beneficial effect can be given by therapeutic exercises for the joint. Doctor Petr Popov is the author of an effective exercise technique, they are also called "small movements".The system of exercise therapy developed by Peter Alexandrovich is presented in the series of TV shows "The Hall of Health".The unique principle of the action of the technique of small movements is based on the fact that the patient himself chooses from the list of exercises of exercise therapy those that are most comfortable for him in performance. This flexibility of approach is possible due to the long practice that Dr. Popov carried out in the field of joint repair after mechanical damage. Damaged tissues are slowly, carefully and without unnecessary fatigue or tension on the part of the patient being developed and returned to normal.
Small movement: how does it work?
Small movements are worth using to treat shoulder-blade periarthritis, only in the absence of pain and complete or partial remission. Exercising joint exercises is unacceptable if it causes pain to the patient, causes rapid fatigue of the shoulder, shoulder or cervical spine or causes other unpleasant sensations. Exercises give an effect when they are systematically repeated.
Doctor Popov in the program "Health Hall" explains the positive effect of his gymnastics in the following way. With damage and inflammation of the periarticular tissues in the scapular and humeral region with periarthritis, the position of the joint changes. Subsequently, the pain goes away when treating and taking anti-inflammatory drugs, but the joint is still in the wrong position. The connective tissue that forms in the lesions, in addition fixes this position of the limb. Therefore, in order to return it to its normal state, the joint must be systematically developed, using as a load uncomplicated movements that do not cause the patient any discomfort. Frozen in the wrong position of the joint, thanks to such therapeutic gymnastics, gradually regains its former mobility.
Examples of gymnastics from the transfer "Hall of Health"
Here are some examples of exercises for warming up the shoulder ligaments, which offer the TV audience "Hall of Health" and Dr. Popov himself.
- Starting position: sit on the edge of the chair, with his hands on his knees. Straighten your back. The forefoot is smoothly torn from the floor, simulating the movements performed while walking. Feet during walking is slightly stroked with your hands in the direction from the thigh to the knees, stretching the shoulder girdle.
- Starting position: same. Sitting on the edge of the chair, perform small inclinations from side to side, pulling to his right and left shoulder alternately on the principle of eight. The direction of movement should be changed so that the load is distributed evenly. It is necessary to try to relax the muscles of the shoulders and back as much as possible.
- Starting position: same. One hand is covered by another. Hands lift up, stretching the spine. If the exercise is impossible due to a pain sensation, then, using the same hand position, perform a gentle slope to the floor and slowly return to its original position. The back is bent slightly inclined and tilted back.
- From the same initial position, perform smooth pendulum-like movements by the body, as much as possible relaxing the muscles.
- Alternately raise your hands, accompanying the movement by turning your neck toward the raised arm. Try to involve in this simple movement as much as possible of the muscles of the body.
- Thumbs should be placed on the forearm - on one level with the collarbone. Then, bent at the elbows, tilt forward-up, then-back-down. During the exercise, the muscles of the shoulder girdle and waist are actively involved.
Gymnastics for stretching: Dr. Popov recommends
Stretching is extremely important for restoring the elasticity of the muscles and tissues of the patient's joint, so you should not neglect it. The starting position for this group of exercises remains the same: the patient sits on the edge of the chair in a comfortable position, the feet stand firmly on the floor.
- Finger fingers to weave into the lock. Hands bent at the elbows, in front of him. Next, hands must make a "wave" from the elbow of the right hand to the left, then vice versa. After, without uncoupling your fingers, outline your hands in a circular motion in the air.
- Right arm on the shoulder. Elbow right hand to hold the left. Perform a series of inclines forward. Then the hands change, and the slopes are carried out again.
- Feet is wider than shoulders. Shoulder forward to bend to the knee of the opposite side. Then change direction. When doing the exercise, you should try to use the muscles of the shoulder girdle as much as possible.
These and similar exercises for the development and development of the joint and periarticular tissues affected by periarthritis offer the audience a series of "Health Hall" programs in which Dr. Popov shares his experience in the field of posttraumatic recovery of the human body. Among the significant advantages of these video materials is an accessible explanation of the effect produced, an interesting presentation of information and the variability of the proposed gymnastics. Exercises that are simple in execution and do not cause excessive fatigue, during the period of remission can be of great benefit in restoring the functions of the shoulder joint.
Restoration of pleural flap periarthritis without therapeutic exercise is impossible.
Periarthritis of the shoulder is an inflammation of the capsule of the shoulder joint, as well as the tendons adjacent to it and passing through it.
Pchelopalatochny pererarthritis is one- and two-sided. Significantly affect the process of the disease and the increase in the symptoms of degenerative-dystrophic articular changes and the formation of foci of inflammation in the surrounding tissues. If the phenomena of regression are superimposed in arbitrary combinations, the disease progresses.VKontakte
Various syndromes of its development are noted:
- with damage to the tendon of the long head of the biceps;
- inflammation of the tendon sheath of the biceps;
- tearing individual muscle tendon fibers.
The cause of the disease can be:
- osteochondrosis of the cervical spine;
- in women - removal of the breast in connection with the development of a benign or malignant tumor.
The area of the joint becomes warmer than the surrounding areas by touch, inflammation raises the temperature and there is hyperemia of the tissues.
The amplitude of movement in the joint gradually decreases, the volume of movements in the direction up and back, is limited.
Symptoms of simple form of periarthritis:
- minor pain while rotating hands;
- if you try to get your hand behind your back, the pain intensifies.
If at this stage do not limit the load and start treatment, the humeroparous periarthritis can take an acute form with the following symptoms:
- Aching pain will intensify during night rest.
- With the slightest movement of the joint, pain is given to the arm area of the and the cervical region.
- Movement of the hand back-up-to-the-side because of severe soreness is almost impossible, and the movement of the shoulder does not cause any unpleasant sensations.
- There is swelling in the shoulder region.
- Subfebrile temperature of is observed, fever is manifested, general condition worsens, sleep is disturbed at night due to pain.
- The patient tends to give the anthological unit a hand - press the bent arm to the chest.
In the acute stage of the disease, in the absence of treatment, the process becomes chronic. During it, acute pains are replaced by constant subacute, exacerbated with increased stress, and when rest there is discomfort, numbness in the shoulder joint.
In 1/3 patients with a history of arthritis of the shoulder joint, , capsular appears, which is characterized as a "frozen shoulder syndrome".
Diagnosis of the disease
Diagnosis of the disease begins with examination, assessment of the clinical picture and palpation of the affected joint. The symmetry of the shoulder joints, muscular atrophy, presence of the bony protuberances is evaluated.
The patient is asked to move with his hand, rotating it in the joint, revealing the degree of tension and muscle tone. The volume of passive movements in this joint is determined.
After ascertaining the degree of functionality of the joint, an X-ray examination of is assigned. Sometimes it is necessary to additionally apply computer tomography or ultrasound examination to determine the extent of the lesion.
There are other methods that are connected in the diagnosis: arthroscopy and tomography.
Treatment of the disease at different stages of
The main drug therapy measures begin with the elimination of bouts of pain syndrome. To completely get rid of the disease, it is required, at a certain stage, to connect special exercises with periarthritis periarthritis. Otherwise joint mobility will not be possible to return .
Subsequently, the medications used in the treatment of arthrosis are prescribed: hondoprotectors and anti-inflammatory drugs.
Physiotherapy - laser, magnetotherapy , - and manual effects are applied no earlier than 3-4 days after the end of the course of injections of corticosteroids into the affected joint.
Simultaneously with traditional medicinal treatment compresses with dimexide are used. After the acute pain is removed, bischofite is added to the compresses.
A rapid effect occurs after hirudotherapy, but patients often have allergic reactions to leeches.
Folk methods of treatment
Many recipes for the treatment of this disease are available in the stores of traditional medicine. Preparations of this group are for internal and external use. Plus them that they have a small number of side effects and always a great choice.
Delicious and pleasant summer remedy. A handful of currant berries, black, insist on boiling water, and drink about 100-150 ml before eating. Very useful and vitaminizes the body.
Anyone who considers the already described drug similar to compote, you can offer a similar. Instead of currant berries, leaves will be used in it.Vegetable collection: currant leaves, raspberries, cowberries and rose hips take in the same amount approximately 35 g - currant leaves can be more - boil, insist 6-7 hours in a warm place or 3 hours in a thermos. Everyone drinks a day.
St. John's wort perforated taking is required cautiously, no more than 30 mg per day for 2 admission. For tincture, a teaspoon of dry raw material is poured into 150 ml of boiling water.
The same tincture can be made from nettle, but take it a day more than once.
They are applied in the form of compresses or used for grinding.
Quickly help remove soreness warming compresses:
- from salt( brine proportions for compress: 10 g salt per 100 grams of water);
- from burdock leaves( it is not necessary to prepare a burdock leaf, it is enough to rinse it).
Compress is not used cold. To ensure that the heat is sufficient for a long time - usually the compress is placed before the sleep of , the canvas soaked in brine, or the heated burdock leaf, is closed first with a plastic film, and then fixed.
The following vegetable components are effectively used for grinding, on the basis of which alcoholic tinctures are made.
Plantain, birch leaves, mint, dandelion root, burdock or roots, mint, chamomile, coriander.
All ingredients for tinctures are taken in equal parts.
Complexes of therapeutic gymnastics
Before the beginning of lessons it is necessary to sit comfortably on a chair, to lean your back on the back. Movement should not restrain anything.
Hands at waist, elbows are diverted to the side. Slowly, elbows try to bring each other to a minimum distance.
From the initial position, from which the first exercise began, produce a symmetrical rotation of the shoulders.
Initial position: the elbow of a sick hand is pressed to the chest, a brush on the shoulder. With a healthy hand, pull the elbow from the side of the affected joint upwards. Do not lead to painful sensations. The exercise ends when the muscles begin to strain. The elbow on the chest should slide.
Positive effect on the humeroscapular periarthritis complex of exercises Popova .They are allocated special movements based on his observations of patients who had a history of degenerative changes in the joint and surrounding tissues.According to his theory fragments of the affected limb themselves take a position convenient for themselves, and the muscles and a group of ligaments support it even after healing."By memorizing" this position of the ligament of the altered joint does not allow it to recover in due measure and at the stage of remission.
Y.V.Popov has developed small amplitude movements that gradually loosen these stiffened ligaments. Analyze his condition during classes on this method, the patient must himself.
Recovery is considered successful if after classes there is a pleasant relaxation and there is no tenderness in the joints.
The following exercises are included in the complex of Dr. Popov for restoring the shoulder joint.
- Hand on the shoulder, with a healthy hand, try to lift it as much as possible.
- The hand, lowered on the back of the thigh, is tried to bring to the waist with a healthy hand.
- The tendon is stretched in an inclination: hands lean against a wall, bend over 90º, slowly crouch.
- The arm rest on the wall, the shoulder should be set 30 degrees forward. Fingers "step" up the wall.
To strengthen the muscles
- Hands through the side slowly rise and fall.
- You need to press your back against the wall. Bend your arm 90 degrees to the elbow joint, and try to forcefully push against the wall.
- During the exercises for internal and external rotation, an expander is used. The expander is attached to the fixed object , a towel is placed under the elbow of the bent hand pressed to the side of the sick arm. Stretching the expander arm turn inside and out. The towel should remain in place.
Exercises for stabilizing the blade
It takes a slow push-up from the wall. In position: lying on your back, try to raise your shoulders as high as possible, holding your hands in front of you. The expander stretches behind the back.
All exercises are performed in an amount of 10 times, on average for 4-5 seconds.
A recovery complex can be started only after the disease has reached a state of remission. In this video, you can visually see the complex of Dr. Popov
An important factor in restoring the mobility of the shoulder joint is regular exercise. The course of therapeutic measures of the humeroparous periarthritis is long. To prevent a relapse of the disease, it is necessary to constantly engage in exercise therapy and limit excessive workload.
Pleuralopathy periarthritis. The complex of exercises
saprosku: "Is it possible to use the method of" small movements "developed by Dr. Peter Alexandrovich Popov to accelerate the recovery with shoulder-piercing periarthritis? And what are the features in this case?"https: //www.youtube.com/ watch? V = Qnk6LeNHRpE
Gymnastics of Popov on the first
Performance of Petr Popov on the first channel.
phone 8( 495) 507 71 85