Products for gout
Gout is not a very frequent, but extremely unpleasant, chronic disease that is caused by a violation of exchange purine processes. The disease affects the joints of the upper and lower extremities, which is manifested by swelling, inflammation and deformity. To alleviate the symptoms it is very important to choose the right foods for gout, because the nature of the patient's diet largely depends on the course of the disease and its outcome.
Special food for gout patients is necessary because the main cause of the disease is often excessive consumption of products with a high content of purines. A special diet will reduce the number and duration of seizures, and even reduce the dosage of certain medicines.
The essence of the therapeutic diet is to limit the dishes, which include purines and salt, as well as to increase the consumption of plant foods and dairy products.
New food rules and table of products for gout
Among the new food rules that are recommended for those affected by gout, it is important to pay attention to the following principles:
- You can not completely abandon fish dishes, but they need no more than 2-3 times per week, and only cooked on steamed or boiled.
- Any broth, except vegetable, is forbidden to use.
- It is necessary to comply with the drinking regime: not less than 2 liters of water per day, mainly in the morning. Coffee and strong black tea - under strict prohibition.
- The amount of salt consumed must be cut to 5-6 g / day. If possible, even up to 1-2 g / day.
- It's great if the daily ration contains a sufficient amount of vitamins C and B¹.
- With gout, it is especially recommended to carry out unloading days: dairy, kefir, vegetable. Fasting is highly discouraged, especially dry, that is, without the use of water.
- Overeating is the main enemy of a man who is sick with gout. If the patient pursues a constant feeling of hunger, it is recommended to organize a fractional food with small amounts of food, approximately 5-6 times a day.
- The main diet taboo is products rich in purine and alcohol-containing beverages( including beer).
Number of purines in some food products( per 100 g).
Excessive amount( 150 mg to 1 g)
Moderate amount( 50 to 150 mg)
Small amount( <15 mg)
Beef, offal, tongue, meat and fish broths, canned fish, smoked and salted fish,herring.
Pork, lard, fresh fish, crayfish, beans, cauliflower, mushrooms, rhubarb, spinach.
Dairy products, hard cheeses, eggs, bakery products, cereals, honey, vegetable crops, fruits, berries.
If you take into account the data of the presented table when preparing food, you can significantly improve your well-being, reduce painful manifestations, so that a stable remission will be established.
Prohibited for gout
If you clearly know what products are prohibited or allowed with gout, then you can competently make up a diet. First, we present a list of prohibited products:
- pork, beef, lamb and chicken offal;
- fatty pork, fat, animal fats;
- meat, mushroom and fish broth;
- semi-finished products, fast food products, fast food;
- smoked bacon, meat or fish;
- meat and canned fish;
- any kind of caviar;
- fatty and salty kinds of cheeses;
- spinach, rhubarb, sorrel;
- dates, grapes;
- spicy spices;
- coffee and black tea;
- cocoa, chocolate products;
- alcohol-containing beverages.
What foods are not available for gout, we listed. In addition, there are also a number of products that are recommended, if not completely eliminated, then at least to limit:
- table salt;
- boiled meat and fish products;
- sausage( dietary sausage is allowed);
- radish, celery;
Next, we list the food allowed for use with gout.
What foods can I eat with gout?
- Vegetables and soups based on vegetable broth.
- White meat and low-fat fish in small portions, not more than 2-3 times a week.
- Seafood( shrimps, crabs, mussels).
- Milk and fermented milk products.
- Different types of groats. Vermicelli, noodles.
- Bakery products.
- Dill, parsley.
- Fruits, berries( except raspberries).
- Dried fruits( except - raisins).
- Bee products. Nuts, seeds, seeds.
- Freshly squeezed juices, kissels, herbal tea, compote.
- Vegetable oil.
- Alkaline mineral water, non-carbonated.
In addition, it is necessary to highlight a list of products that are recommended for gout patients, as they improve the exchange of purines in the body and promote the rapid removal of urates from the circulatory system.
Products useful in gout:
- Potatoes - contains ascorbic acid( about 100 mg per 1 kg), as well as B vitamins. This all known vegetable, prepared in the skin, has diuretic properties and removes excess salt from the body.
- Apples and fresh apple fresh - prevent the precipitation of sodium urate crystals, neutralizing uric acid. Contain a large amount of ascorbic acid.
- Carrots - contains carotene, as well as vitamins E, D, B and C, trace elements and minerals, which helps to establish disturbed metabolic processes.
- Banana - contains a large amount of potassium, which prevents the crystallization of salts and accelerates their excretion.
- Cherry is a wonderful antioxidant, which consists of anthocyanins and bioflavonoids, eliminating the signs of the inflammatory process. Both fresh and canned cherries are equally useful.
In addition, it is useful to eat strawberries, seeds, strawberries, prunes - wonderful plant products that help to block the negative effect of uric acid. And do not forget about clean drinking water: its sufficient use greatly facilitates the course of the disease.
Dairy products with gout
With gout, specialists are strongly advised to use dairy products - like whole milk, kefir, yogurt, ryazhenka, low-fat sour cream and cottage cheese.
For example, it is proved that low-fat milk reduces the severity of inflammation in the affected joints. This is due to the glycomacropeptide and milk fat extract included in the milk. And the elimination of soreness is not the only useful property of a milk drink. It can also be used to prevent gout, or to reduce the frequency of seizures.
Specialists have noticed that with regular consumption of dairy products, the concentration of urate in the blood decreases.
When compiling a diet, it is important to take into account the balance of protein, carbohydrate and fat components, as well as an acceptable daily caloric content. This is necessary not only for the normalization of metabolic processes, but also for the prevention of excess weight and obesity. It is known that excess weight negatively affects the course of gout - the pain is aggravated, the deformity of the joints increases.
The optimal daily diet should include:
- proteins - about 90 g;
- fats - about 90 g( mainly vegetable);
- carbohydrates - about 400 g;
- daily energy value of food - 2400-2900 kcal.
Properly selected products for gout help normalize body weight, strengthen immunity and improve the prognosis of the disease. In addition, many experts consider the diet for gout one of the options for healthy eating, which can be followed throughout life.
Optimal nutrition for goutConsumption of food useful for the body in the required quantities is the basis for the prevention of various ailments. Malnutrition with gout is one of the leading causes of its complication, which is recognized by doctors and patients themselves. If the patient does not exclude prohibited foods from his diet, it can cause aggravation and acceleration of destructive processes in the joints.
What products can you eat? How correctly to make the menu at a gout? Before answering these questions, it is necessary to understand what can not be strictly eaten with gout and arthritis. Treatment of this ailment is a long process. The priorities of therapy are the removal of the pain syndrome and relief of a sudden onset of an attack.
What products are prohibited by
Almost everyone knows how the fats of animal origin affect the human body. But many people with gout do not rush to exclude them from their diet. But this is what can cause the disease progression.
So, for this disease you absolutely can not use:
Fatty fish is prohibited in the menu of the patient
- spices( excluding vinegar and bay leaves);
As statistics show, gout exacerbations often begin when the patient begins to eat incorrectly, allowing himself to eat fatty fish, meat, fat. You can not drink alcohol with gout, but not every patient observes this rule. Alcohol, like fatty foods, delays excretion of uric acid salts and their deposits from the body.
With gout, the body is weakened, while alcohol practically does not leave a chance to resist the disease. Alcohol, even in very small quantities, can provoke a sudden attack of gout. Moreover, the pain symptoms in this case will last much longer and manifest themselves more strongly. In this case, drugs can not effectively repay them, since alcohol in the human body will prevent the effects of medications. What will be the result of drinking alcohol? Acceleration of the process of deposition of uric acid salts and general intoxication of the body.
Sausage and smoked meat are very dangerous for gout, as does table salt. Mushrooms are useful products in a number of diseases, because they contain microelements necessary for humans. But gout is not allowed. What kind of spice can I use when preparing diet food? Which of the seasonings to choose? Only bay leaf and vinegar. If gout occurs against the background of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, vinegar and acetic water can not be used when preparing food.
A patient should exclude from his diet any canned food. Spoiled yourself with sprats? Wait for gout exacerbation. Salted and hot cheeses can also cause it to worsen. Pulses, coffee, tea, beer, meat broths can provoke complications. Any overeating with gout is fraught with the fact that it can provoke an attack which, if the diet is disturbed, is further aggravated by additional complications.
With an exacerbation of gout, the list of products that can be consumed by the patient is further reduced. It is also necessary to know that the recipes of dishes that prepare gout, in no case should provide for the frying of ingredients.
What is useful for gout?
Nutrition for gout depends not only on the stage of the course of the disease, but also on the concomitant diseases. On the question of how to properly make a menu and what scheme to choose food, the most accurate answer will give a rheumatologist, gastroenterologist and nutritionist. There are such products for gout, which are allowed to consume, but only in limited quantities.
For gout, the following products will be useful:
- any vegetables( except spicy and cauliflower);
- greens( except sorrel, spinach, celery);
- various fruits( especially citrus fruits);
- low-fat dairy and sour-milk products;
- eggs( quail and chicken);
- vegetable oil.
It is generally believed that people suffering from gout should not be limited in consumption of tomatoes. But if the patient has certain violations in the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, a large number of these vegetables will provoke an exacerbation of stomach diseases. Recipes for dishes, for cooking which requires a lot of greens, patients with gout should be excluded. However, all kinds of dill can be consumed.
How to be with butter and milk? On the one hand, they are needed by the body, on the other - can aggravate gout. How to use these products correctly? When the disease is exacerbated, milk and butter can not be eaten. In the remission phase, they are allowed as additional to useful products. Kashi - the basis of proper nutrition of people suffering from gout. Recipes for these dishes include the addition of butter or milk. During the period of acute gout, porridge is prepared on the water.Vegetable soups are a real miracle cure for gout. Vegetables can be combined, combining with cereals and pasta, which brings a variety in the patient menu. Once a week, it is necessary to arrange a fasting day, during which to consume only one product. Disputable is the question of whether or not to arrange such unloading in the period of exacerbation of the disease. Many doctors assure: during the attack of gout, there is no question of any unloading day, such food will weaken the organism even more and will not bring the desired therapeutic effect.
Proteins are required for the human body in any disease. Which product to choose to meet this need and not to cause harm to health? Egg. You need to know: every day you can eat only one egg, otherwise the body's protein will trigger the release of a large portion of uric acid in the blood.
Black and white breads are very useful for gout. Seeds and nuts - too. What kind of apples do you prefer to gout? Experts advise choosing those apples whose peel is green.
Seafood helps to reduce the level of uric acid in the body. With this task, squid is doing fine. Salad recipes, where squids are combined with various vegetables and sea cabbage, should be chosen carefully. Which one is right for you? Only one where there is no greens, seasonings and requires a small amount of vegetable oil.
Use of mineral water
Mineral water must be in the diet of a person suffering from gout. In a day the patient should drink an average of 2.5 liters of water, but only if he does not have chronic kidney disease. And you can drink as boiled or mineral water, and juices, decoctions, compotes, green tea.
If you pour boiling water on the dog-rose or dried fruits and let them brew in the thermos, you will get an excellent compote, which preserves a maximum of vitamins. When gout boiling water poured medicinal herbs to get useful infusions. What kind of ingredients to choose for this infusion, the phytotherapeutist will recommend.
Mineral water is an equally popular remedy. It differs in the location of the source and composition. To treat gout, you must use slightly alkaline water. The label contains all the necessary information. It is best to choose mineral water "Essentuki No. 17", "Narzan" or "Borjomi".All of them are freely sold in any pharmacy. But you should use only that mineral water, which the doctor will recommend.
Diet for gout
Gout is caused by a violation of the exchange of purine bases that are nitrogenous compounds and proteins, resulting in an increased amount of uric acid in the body.
For a patient's satisfactory state of health, a diet for gout is needed as one of the components of a comprehensive treatment. The disease manifests itself in middle-aged and older people and affects the joints of the fingers and toes, hands, elbows, knees, feet.
Specificity of the diet consists of limiting the consumption of foods with a high level of purines( meat by-products, fatty fish, sea delicacies, broths, except vegetable), salt, oxalic acid. At the same time, therapeutic nutrition implies an active introduction to the menu for gout of vegetables, fruits, and dairy products.
Regular 4-time food
With gout, it is crucial to adhere to the diet without overeating and fasting. In a day you need to sit at the dinner table 4-5 times.
Obligatory boiling of meat, poultry and fish
It is recommended to include in your diet boiled, steam or baked meat, fish, not more than three times a week. Garnish is boiled or steamed.
Content of substances
If you follow a diet, you should eat a reduced amount of protein and salt products. The volume of the liquid to be drunk should be increased to 2-2.5 liters. The weight of daily food should be about 3 kg, and the energy value of the products is 2500-2700 kcal.
The required volume of liquid can include beverages: mineral water, weakly brewed tea, compote, vegetable and fruit juice, mors, broth of wild rose or herbs. You need to drink between meals.
In case of lesion of the joints of the lower extremities
In this case the toes most often suffer, losing during the period of the exacerbation of the disease normal motor activity. Taking into account the individual characteristics of the patient, a special diet is prepared for gout with reduced purine content, which, in combination with other types of treatment, helps to alleviate the body condition. Diet foods should not be too cold or hot.
The disease progresses if the body receives fatty meat, by-products( liver, kidney, head, tongue, heart, lungs, kidneys), fatty fish, canned food, caviar, chocolate, sweets, pastries with cream. What can not be eaten with gout from plant foods? Beans, peanuts, cauliflower are forbidden.
Meat products, fats
You can not eat meat of young animals, smoked products, sauces, animal fats, chilli, kidneys, liver, brains, canned meat, sausages, soups from packages.
Broths, mushrooms, sorrel, spinach, spicy seasonings
From the menu, it is necessary to exclude oxalic soups;all broths, except vegetable;spinach, pepper, mustard, horseradish, hot snacks.
Do not use this product in salted, smoked, fried, canned, fatty, caviar.
It is necessary to refuse lentils, peas, beans, beans, soy.
It is necessary to exclude from the diet all products containing preservatives: meat, fish, vegetables, snacks, juices.
Harmful to eat chocolate, cakes with cream, cakes, honey, raspberries, figs, cranberries, cranberries, grapes and its derivatives( raisins, cognac, wines).
Forbidden fried eggs, salted and spicy cheeses, yogurts, fermented, cream.
Alcoholic and low alcohol drinks, carbonated water and lemonades, concentrated juices, natural coffee, cocoa, strong tea should be excluded.
The diet for gout during an exacerbation should be observed especially strictly: you can not eat any meat and fish, spicy and spicy food, strong tea, coffee. From the next day, you need to arrange unloading days to choose from: fruit, vegetable, kefir, curd-kefir, dairy.
The content of uric acid in the body
When a patient is shown a diet for gout, the table of products with an increased level of purine bases helps to navigate when compiling the menu.
Nutrition for gout is associated with certain restrictions to inhibit the development of the disease and reduce its symptoms.
You should limit salt intake to 6 g per day. If it turns out, then it's good to completely abandon the salt or use it in extreme cases.
Salt usage should be restricted
Boiled meat and fish
Preference should be given to poultry, haddock, trout, salmon, salmon, mackerel, as they promote active metabolism of fats. Also the right choice will be steam cutlets or casseroles.
Salo, eggs, milk
Therapeutic diet limits fat and butter. For a day is allowed to eat no more than two eggs. Milk is best used as a minor product for adding to porridge or tea.
Vegetables, green onions, plums, pastry
Restrictions apply to beets, carrots, celery, peppers, radish, turnips. Do not abuse tomatoes: a day enough to eat 2-3 fetuses. Green onions, parsley and plums are also considered products that should be dosed.
The good products are in the list of restrictions, so you can eat them occasionally.
As mentioned above, with exacerbation of gout, meat and fish should not be consumed, it is necessary to organize a fasting day from the next morning when the food consists of:
- 1,5 kg of allowed fruits and vegetables;
- 400 g of low-fat cottage cheese and 500 ml of kefir;
- 1-2 liters of milk or kefir.
You can give preference to apple, compote, watermelon unloading days. It is allowed to eat light foods instead of 1-2 kinds of foods or beverages: salads, cottage cheese, diluted juices, kissels, mineral water, fruit drinks, fruit compotes. You need to eat 5-6 times a day.
Do not overeat or starve
An immoderate diet affects the health status and can lead to an exacerbation of the disease. On fasting the body reacts with a sharp increase in the level of uric acid. At the same time, muscle mass is lost and immunity is reduced, which is why an environment is created for the appearance of various diseases.
The most correct choice for the treatment of the disease under consideration is a vegetarian diet, as it contains all the most effective that you can eat with gout: soups on vegetables and milk, herbal and fruit broths, fermented milk products. Meat, fish, cereals, vegetable oil and a number of other products are admitted for consumption.
Meat, eggs, fish
Poultry meat, rabbit after boiling or baked. The diet also includes eggs, omelets, including vegetables. It is allowed to eat fish, except fried, salted, smoked. You can eat mussels, lobsters, shrimps.
Mussels, lobsters, shrimps
Soups without meat
Vegetarian borscht, soups, cabbage soup - an excellent dish for gout. The correct addition to the menu will also include such first dishes as okroshka, dairy and fruit soups.
Dairy products, cereals
Low-fat cottage cheese, low-fat cheese and sour cream, cereals, boiled pasta are useful. Milk, as already emphasized, should be consumed as an addition to the porridge in half with water.
Vegetables, salads, greens
When gout is positively influenced by the body of the main types of vegetables: white cabbage, potatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, tomatoes, eggplant. Used vegetable and fruit salads, caviar squash, eggplant, vegetable. Included in the diet are onions, dill, parsley leaves.
Confectionery, fruit, nuts
As for sweets, you can eat sweets, except chocolate;pastilles, marshmallows, marmalade, jam, desserts from whipped proteins and sugar( meringues).Useful berries, citrus fruits and fruits, except for grapes, raspberries, plums. Also, the diet contains nuts of all kinds, seeds.
Bread, vegetable oil
You can eat wheat, rye, diet, bran bread, muesli. Add vegetable oil with a preference for olive, flaxseed.
When gout is important to remember the abundant drink. From soft drinks are allowed weak tea with lemon or milk, green tea;chicory;fruit, vegetable, berry juices;compotes, kvass;fruit drinks;still mineral water.
About diet number 6, sample menu
Food for gout is designated as diet number 6, the features of which are discussed at the beginning of the article. The diet provides a reasonable place for meat, fish, if properly processed.
Diet for gout, the approximate menu of which will be presented below, is aimed at maintaining active metabolism, so specialists give nutrition a special significance.
Average daily nutrition of the patient should look approximately as follows.
Breakfast. Salad from raw vegetables with vegetable oil. Wheat pudding with apple and carrots. Soft-boiled egg. Herb tea.
Second breakfast. Broth of dogrose.
Lunch. Milk soup noodles. Potato cutlets. Kissel.
Dinner. Vegetarian cabbage rolls. Cheesecakes, baked in the oven. Herbal tea.
Vegan cabbage rolls
Second supper. Broth from wheat bran.
If we talk about the menu for the whole week, then it can be made approximately like this.
Morning. Oat porridge on milk, diluted with water.
Noon. Cottage cheese with sour cream. Fruit jelly.
Day. Vegetable soup. Courgettes with rice filling in sour cream sauce. Strawberries with cream.
Evening. Cutlets cabbage. Cheesecakes. Tomato juice.
Late evening. An Apple.
Morning. Carrot salad with sour cream. Milk rice porridge. Boiled egg, you can soft-boiled. Tea with lemon. Carrot salad with sour cream
Noon. Boiled potatoes with cucumber. Apple juice.
Day. Vegetable soup. Cottage cheese casserole. Milk jelly.
Evening. Apples are baked. Fruit or vegetable juice.
Late evening. Low-fat kefir.
Morning. Cabbage salad. Macaroni with cottage cheese. Incomplete tea.
Noon. Potato pancakes with sour cream. Juice.
Day. Vegetarian borsch. Lean boiled meat. Jelly is citrus.
Evening. Vegetable stew. Cheesecakes with sour cream. Kissel is berry.
Late evening. An Apple.
Morning. Porridge buckwheat with milk. Salad from cabbage and apples. Egg boiled or soft. Tea.
Noon. Cottage cheese casserole with apples. Tea with milk.
Curd cheese casserole
Day. Vegetarian rassolnik. Pancakes with chicken. Broth of dogrose.
Evening. Baked pumpkin. Juice.
Gout is a disease associated with a metabolic disorder, when excess uric acid accumulates in the body. Salts of uric acid( sodium urate) begin to be deposited in the joints, which leads to their inflammation, and other organs.
In the risk zone are people who consume large quantities of meat, spicy foods that abuse alcohol. Other factors accompanying the development of the disease can be obesity, sedentary lifestyle, nervous stress, heredity.
To confirm the diagnosis, a blood test for the content of uric acid is done. When analyzing urine, a protein is diagnosed in it.
The most common gout affects joints near the big toes. Attacks of gout in most cases occur at night or early in the morning. The acute period of the disease can last up to seven days. The disease has a chronic character with recurrent relapses.
Over time, seizures are repeated more often, the disease affects new joints, bone destruction may occur. For those suffering from gout more than four years around the joints, dense yellowish mounds form under the skin. From time to time these formations can burst, from them whiteish crumbs are allocated.
Complications of gout can be the formation of kidney stones, hypertension, renal colic, damage to the heart muscle and heart valves.
Diet for gout
Diet for gout on the legs involves the refusal to eat foods saturated with purines. To reduce the content of uric acid in the body, it is necessary to significantly reduce the intake of animal protein.
Some types of meat and fish, by-products, yeast, caviar, mushrooms, beans, chocolate should be excluded.50% of purines are released into the broth during cooking, therefore, use of broth is also not recommended. This applies to any broth( meat, fish, mushroom).A certain danger is also present in simple carbohydrates and saturated fats.
When treating gout, it is important to eat regularly, do not starve and do not overeat. Fasting, as well as excessive food, provokes the release of uric acid. At presence of excess weight extremely sharp weight loss is undesirable. Food should be divided, not less than five meals a day.
It is recommended to arrange once a week days of unloading, fruit or vegetable. The remaining days( 2-3 times a week) allowed the use of a small amount of lean meat and fish products in cooked or baked form, in the stage of exacerbation they are completely excluded.
When gout is mandatory use of a sufficient amount of liquid, with canned, carbonated beverages should be avoided. Alcohol is strictly prohibited in all doses, including low-alcohol beverages. Drink recommended alkaline mineral water, natural berry and fruit juices( especially citrus), compotes and fruit drinks( especially cranberry and cowberry), decoction of rose hips.
Water prevents the formation of kidney stones. Sugar is not added to drinks, because sugar increases the level of insulin in the blood, and this slows the excretion of uric acid. Cocoa, strong tea, coffee is limited because of their effect on the nervous system. Drink at least 1 cup of liquid 4 to 5 times a day for an hour before meals, the amount of liquid consumed should be 2.5-3 liters per day.
This diet should be adhered to constantly, with the onset of exacerbations, the diet becomes more strict.
List of Prohibited Products
- Pork, lard;meat of young animals and parts of animal carcasses, giving sticky broth( legs, cartilage, head);
- Broths( meat, fish, mushroom), meat sauces, chillies;Meat extracts( soups from the package);
- Meat smoked products;
- By-products( liver, heart, kidneys, brains) and meals from by-products;
- Fatty varieties of fish, salted and fried fish( with exacerbation);caviar;canned fish( sardines, sprats, sprats);
- Salty and spicy cheeses;
- Legumes( peas, beans, lentils, beans, soybeans);
- Cream, ryazhenka, yoghurts;
- Spices and condiments( mustard, horseradish, pepper, ketchup, tomato paste), with the exception of vinegar and bay leaf;
- Chocolate, cakes, cakes;
- Culinary and other fats of animal origin;
- Raspberries, figs, grapes and all derivatives of grapes( raisins, wine etc.);
- Products from butter and puff pastry;
- Foods containing preservatives.
List of foods the content of which should be restricted in the diet
- Meat products;Boiled meat and fish. Preference should be given to poultry, salmon, salmon, trout. They contain unsaturated fatty acids necessary for fat metabolism);
- Cauliflower, beetroot, sorrel, spinach, asparagus, rhubarb, celery, parsley, onion, bell pepper, radish, radish, turnips, tomatoes;plums;
- Mushrooms( white, mushrooms, champignons);
- Pickles and marinades;
- Strong tea, coffee, cocoa.
Without exacerbation lean meat and fish can be included in the menu 2-3 times a week in boiled and stewed. From boiled meat or fish make cutlets, meatballs, soufflé.Meat, fish, vegetables can be steamed or baked. From time to time it is recommended to spend short-term mono-diets or unloading days: vegetable, fruit( 1,5 kg of vegetables or fruits a day), curd-kefir( 400 grams of cottage cheese and 500 ml of kefir).It is useful rice-apple unloading day: 75 gr.rice boiled in 750 ml of milk, and boiled 250 gr.apples without sugar( in the form of compote).Rice and apples are eaten during the day in three stages.
During the exacerbations, meat and fish are completely excluded, unloading days are arranged every other day. It alkalinizes urine and increases the solubility of uric acid.
- Low-fat varieties of fish, seafood: squid, shrimp;
- Fermented milk products: kefir, cottage cheese, low-fat sour cream;
- Milk, adding it to cereals and drinks;
- Eggs, chicken and quail( in any cooking, except frying), omelettes;Bread from whole wheat flour, wheat and rye;
- Cereals, pasta( in moderation);
- Nuts( hazelnuts, cedar, almonds, pistachios), seeds;
- Any dried fruit( excluding raisins), honey;
- Vegetables: white cabbage, cucumbers, zucchini, carrots, potatoes, eggplant, dill;freshly prepared vegetable caviar( squash, eggplant);
- Fruits: green apples, pears, citrus fruits, apricots, peaches, berries( except raspberries), avocados, pineapples, watermelons;From sweets: marshmallows, marmalade, pastille, jam;
- From drinks: tea with a lemon, green tea, coffee with milk, broth of a dogrose, fruit and vegetable juices, fruit drinks, compotes, kvass, mineral water;Vegetable oil( olive, flaxseed).
You can prepare vegetarian soups for the first: borsch, soup, okroshka, peasant soup( with potatoes and cereals), milk soups.
In case of exacerbation of the disease in the first days, only the use of liquid is recommended, then switching to a dairy diet.
style = "display: inline-block; width: 580px; height: 400px"
Diet for gout( # 6): recipes, products, what can and can not be eaten with joint gums
Food is compulsorily taken, rich in vitamin C, niacin and vitamin B1, because these substances can accelerate the excretion of urates from the body. In the subacute period, and allowed to add to the menu all products, except those under strict prohibition.
It is necessary to remember that vegetable food containing purines will bring much less harm than single consumption of alcohol or lots of meat, which can provoke another relapse of the disease.
Diet No. 6 for gout
The therapeutic diet for gout involves the use of different dietary regimens during exacerbation of the disease and in the disease-free period, differing by the total absence of meat, fish in the menu and an increase in the proportion of vegetables and dairy products in the acute phase of gout.With severe obesity, the food system limits carbohydrates( baked goods, sweet food).
Total daily caloric value of the diet is 2700-2800 kcal. The chemical composition of the daily menu includes:
- proteins - 80 g( including animals - 50% of the total volume);
- carbohydrates - 400 g;
- fats - 80 g.( Vegetable - 40%).
Total salt intake is allowed, the amount of which is calculated taking into account its content in products, no more than 5 g / day. Drinking regime - 2 liters.fluid in the absence of diseases of the heart and blood vessels;with contraindications to abundant drinking, water intake should be reduced to 1.4-1.5 liters / day. The diet should provide the patient with a sufficient supply of vitamins and trace elements.
The main dishes allowed for consumption according to diet number 6:
- The first dishes( soups) - vegetarian borscht, potato soup, cereal soup, soup, cold first courses, milk soups with pasta, any vegetable soups.
- Bread and baking - any bakery products made from rye, wheat flour( preferably, 1-2 grades), as well as pastries with the addition of bran.
- Meat, fish ( 1-2 weeks after acute symptoms removal) - up to 400 g / week lean meat or poultry, 200 g / week boiled lean fish. The preferred method of preparing protein products is boiling or steaming.
- Dairy products - any dairy food fat content is not more than 1-2% for kefir and other drinks, 10% for sour cream, 3% for cottage cheese. Recommended for consumption cheese - brynza, mozzarella, ricotta, other cheese cheeses without salt.
- Chicken eggs ( 1 pcs./day) or quail eggs( up to 4 pcs / day).
- Groats - in any volume, except for legumes and oatmeal.
- Vegetables , except for banned - in large quantities, fresh or steamed, boiled, steamed, baked.
- Sauces - are prepared on vegetable broths, based on unsalted tomato juice, low-fat sour cream, on milk. It is allowed to add cinnamon and bay leaves, parsley and dill.
- Snacks - puree from vegetables, vinaigrettes and salads from vegetables and fruits, sandwiches with cheese, leaf greens.
- Fats - creamy and vegetable( corn, olive, rapeseed, red-carrot oils).
- Fruits, berries - in a large volume, excluding banned. You can eat fruits raw or baked, as well as dried fruits.
- Sweet dishes - marmalade, caramel candy, pastille, honey, jam, jam, confiture, protein meringue.
- Nuts - up to 30 g / day, except for peanuts.
- Drinks - kissels , broths of wild rose and hawthorn, compotes, fruit berries, diluted juices, green tea, loose black tea, milk cocktails with fruits.
In a single portion of a piece of meat or cutlet does not exceed 150 grams of weight;fish portion - up to 160 g. The unloading day includes up to 2.5 liters.liquid, and also up to 400 g. of vegetables and fruits, 300 ml.milk drinks. Fasting is strictly contraindicated due to a sharp increase in the concentration of uric acid.Before going to bed, according to diet number 6, you need to drink 200 ml.any liquid.
Approximate daily menu for gout
After elimination of the main symptoms observed in the acute phase of the disease, the diet of the patient may be as follows:
- Breakfast: grated beetroot( 150 g.), Seasoned with sour cream( 10 g.), Green tea(200 ml.).
- Second breakfast: fried eggs from 1 egg, 0.5 tomatoes, 1 apple.
- Lunch: pancakes( 100 g.), Milk soup with pasta( 200 g.), Fruit jelly( 200 ml).
- Snack: a glass of orange juice, a roll( 70 g.).
- Dinner: casserole from white cabbage( 150 g), cottage cheese( 100 g), sour cream( 15 g), tea with milk( 1 glass).
- Before going to bed: a glass of ryazhenka.
Recipes of traditional medicine
Phytotherapy helps to accelerate the excretion of uric acid, and also has a general strengthening effect, improves microcirculation of blood in tissues.
Effective folk recipes used in any period of the disease:
- Tea from cranberry leaf. The preparation is prepared based on 1 spoon of leaves per 200 ml.water. This amount of tea should be drunk for 1 day.
- To increase the intake of liquid, you can drink other herbal teas - from the flowers of chamomile, calendula, linden, as well as herbs of St. John's wort, the roots of the madder red.
Medications for gout: additional tips
To improve the bowel, suffering from the use of antidiagnostic drugs, is recommended to take a spoonful of flaxseed daily. This product can be added to any dish, as well as to eat in a slightly toasted form( without adding oil).
To reduce the production of uric acid, it will be useful to eat onions / week onion soup: wash 1 onion with husk, pour water( 400 ml.), And cook for 20 minutes. Then grind the boiled onion with a blender and eat the soup in one go.
A healthy lifestyle, rational nutrition, observance of all the doctor's recommendations - the best prevention of gout recurrence.