Exercises for knee joints
Physiotherapy is the most important component in the treatment and rehabilitation of the knee after trauma or the transfer of surgical therapy. However, to engage in physical education is necessary under the supervision of a specialist and with the observance of a clear training regime and a gradual increase in loads. For patients undergoing different stages of rehabilitation, separate complexes are offered, characterized by sparing loads.
Exercises for restoring the knee joint
When restoring a knee, the task of physical exercises is reduced to stimulating the flow of blood to the injured limb and increasing local immunity. Therefore, exercises on simulators, athletic walking, isometric tension of the femoral muscles, as well as dynamic movements of the injured limb in the sparing training mode are mainly used. It is important to combine exercise therapy with massage, and observe a special diet that allows you to reduce weight, and, accordingly, the load on the joints. It is also necessary to include stretching exercises, since prolonged immobilization of the foot leads to shortening of the tendons and deterioration of the stretch.
Exercises for the development of the knee joint
Joint development already provides for the possibility of carrying out enhanced training to improve the motor function of the knee. Therefore, here and the trainer and the patient have, where to experiment with studies. Nevertheless, it is important to stick to the intended load plan, gradually increasing the number of approaches. It is best to give preference to such exercises:
- sitting exactly on the stool, flexing and unbending the joint in the knee 15 times( similarly performed when lying on the abdomen, and then on the back);
- should be 15 times to tilt the trunk to the feet;
- is the standard exercise "bike"( it is important to make movements at an average pace without overloading the joint);
- from the position of "sitting" it is necessary to raise the leg and hold it for 5 seconds.
After performing exercises in the muscles, there will be tension and light pain, then you need to reduce the number of approaches a little, until the feeling of discomfort disappears completely.
Exercises that strengthen the knee joint
For the prevention of various joint diseases it is necessary to perform exercises to strengthen the knees. They can be included in daily exercise, which you need to start with a light warm-up and exercises of an unloaded joint - bending / unbending, sliding along the support and pendulum movements( rocking).Then you need to do exercises with high loads - stretch marks and lunges, stretching hamstrings, stepping steps, squats with and without support. A more competent plan for performing therapeutic and strengthening physical education can be clarified by a specialist. You can see the performance of a complex of exercises useful for knee joints on video.
Exercises of gymnastics for arthrosis of the knee joint - what you need to know
5. Video exercises
- The starting position is lying on the back, legs are stretched out. To bend a knee, thus hardly to lift a foot above a floor. Hold for 5 seconds. Change your legs. Repeat 5 times.
- Lying on the back, the leg is bent in the hip and knee joints. Movement - flexion and extensor in the knee joint.
- Position lying on the back, legs bent in the hip and knee joints. Movement - flexion and extensor in both knee joints.
- Position lying on the back, legs stretched, relaxed. We bend the left leg and press it to the body for a few seconds, then lower the foot to the floor and straighten the leg. The same movement is repeated with the other foot. Repeat 10-15 times.
- "Bicycle".Position lying on the back. Imitation of riding a bicycle. The legs are raised over the litter throughout the exercise. Repeat from 20 to 50 times or more. Perform slowly first, then faster.
- Position lying on the back. The straightened leg breaks off from the floor to a height of 20-30 cm and is held in this position for a few seconds, then falls. The same movement is repeated with the other foot. Repeat 20-30 times.
- Position lying on the abdomen. Alternately, we bend the legs in the knee joints, trying to reach the buttock with the heel. Hips from the floor do not tear. Repeat from 20 to 50 times.
- In the same position, bend the same leg in the knee and hold for a few seconds. Change your legs.
- Sit on the table top. Sit straight. Chat with your feet with a moderate range of movements. Do this exercise as often as possible.
- In the same position. Raise the leg and hold it for 3 seconds parallel to the floor. The foot is at right angles to the shin. Change your foot. When doing this exercise, you need to feel the tension in the muscles of the thigh and lower leg.
The first complex is performed sitting on a bed or chair. Remember that exercises with gonarthrosis should be smooth, without sudden movements and the appearance of severe soreness. Each exercise should be repeated 5 times.
1. Connect the legs together and lower them down. Do alternating flexion and extension movements in the knees. During the exercise, the soles should slide on the floor. Return to the starting position.
2. Then inhale, one knee lead to the abdomen, clasping his leg with his hands. Exhale. Repeat the exercise for the other leg.
3. Sitting on the bed, straighten his legs, turning his feet toward himself.
4. Straighten the right foot on the bed, and lower the other to the floor. Put your hands on the knee of your right foot and on exhalation make three slopes of a springing character, pressing your hands against your knee. Repeat with the other leg.
5. Put your feet on the bed, pulling them forward. Bend your legs to the sides without using your hands.
6. Put your hands on your knees, and, pressing the popliteal areas to the bed, strain your hips. For a minute, perform 30 such tensile movements.
7. Sitting on the bed, stretching his hands to the sides - to inhale. Perform tangential movements of the feet without bending the legs in the knees.
This set of exercises can be used completely, or it can be selective, alternating the most suitable movements for oneself.
Massage is recommended to be performed immediately after exercise therapy. Every self-massage movement should be repeated 6 times, avoiding painful sensations. Massaging needs knee joints on both legs.
The process is very simple. Sitting on the bed and straightening one leg, put your hands on your knee and make them stroking movements in different directions. Next, place the palms on the back sides to the lateral surfaces of the knee joints and move your hands along the side of the knee and back.
You can also apply a vibrating massage of the knee joint using a nozzle with spikes.
Video exercises arthrosis of the knee joint
This massage for arthrosis of the knee joints is shown. It can be done every day 1-3 times. The course lasts 10-18 days. After a break of 5-10 days, the course can be repeated. Massage is recommended to combine with gymnastics.
exercises for knee joints
Gitt Vitaly Demjanovich - manual therapist, author of the micromovement technique www.gitt.ru. The video was created by the Academy of Media Arts( Corporation "Development and Perfection") www.riscorp.ru, raymedia.ru.http: //www.youtube.com/ watch? V = dbsLtYJNWQY
Gymnastics for the treatment of arthrosis of the knee joints( version 1.0)
ATTENTION!A new version of this gymnastics, corrected and updated here: https: //www.youtube.com/ watch? V = jMnkf. ..
The complex of exercises for the treatment of arthrosis of the knee joints( gonarthrosis) is also suitable for the treatment of many other diseases of the knees, including for the treatment of arthritis. This gymnastics was developed by Vladimir Kotlyar on the basis of the principles of Taijiquan of the Wind-Thunder School. And although it has already shown high efficiency in restoring the knees, nevertheless it will be further improved in the future.
Discussion of this complex here: http: //oriental.com.ua/forum/ viewtopi. ..
Read more about the Taijiquan Wind-Thunder School here: http: //www.oriental.com.ua/
The Taijiquan Forum Wind-Thunder http: //www.oriental.com.ua/forum/ inde. ..