Gymnastics for arthrosis of the knee joint
Gymnastics for arthrosis of the knee joint
One of the most common joint diseases in the world is arthrosis. At the age of 45, they suffer up to 15% of the population, at the age of sixty-one, every third person suffers from this disease, and at the age of seventy - every second person. Of course, there are exceptions, such as, for example, herbs, which can become a provoking factor in the development of arthrosis at a young age.
Arthrosis is one of many diseases that inevitably overtake the age-related population.
Clinical features of the disease
Pain in the joints are manifested during movement, and at rest, almost do not bother. As a rule, analgesics are ineffective. The best help is with various warming ointments, compresses and dirt. Blood tests, usually, do not give any visible changes. It is possible to detect the disease using X-rays or MRI.
Osteoarthritis is characterized by a dystrophic lesion of the cartilaginous tissue of the joint. With age or as a result of trauma, the amount of fluid in the core of the intervertebral discs decreases, which reduces the elasticity and mobility of the joints. The most common arthrosis worries knee and hip joints. Often one can find arthrosis of the big toe on the foot. A patient with arthrosis often has a knee pain during walking, squats.
Effective treatment of arthrosis
The approach to the treatment of this joint disease should be comprehensive. First of all, you need to contact the clinic at the first manifestations of the disease. Remember that only a doctor can conduct the correct diagnosis and prescribe adequate treatment.
Damage to arthrosis
Many symptoms of arthrosis are similar to those of other joint diseases, but the reasons for their occurrence and treatment are very different. Therefore, self-medication can not only be useless, but also have a negative impact on the course of the disease.
Only a doctor can prescribe a set of measures from medical treatment, physiotherapy, diet and exercise therapy, which can stop the further development of arthrosis. Since the treatment is most effective in the early stages of the disease, it is advisable to consult a doctor at the first symptoms of knee disease.
Importance of physical activity in arthrosis
One of the auxiliaries for the treatment of arthrosis is therapeutic gymnastics. One of its main principles is "do no harm"!Depending on the stage of the disease, a set of exercises is formed. In the early stages of the disease, vigorous movements are an excellent tool for improving mobility in the joint, increasing blood flow.
If the joint has already begun to deteriorate, vigorous exercise can only worsen the patient's condition. Therefore, before, to start the implementation of the complex for the treatment of arthrosis of the knee joint, it is necessary to consult a competent specialist.
Complex LFK should be selected only by a qualified specialist
The trainer for physical therapy selects an individual complex of exercises that can help you and do no harm to your joints. For an acute period of the course of the illness, exercises aimed at improving lymph flow, blood supply to the joint, relaxing the muscles around it and reducing pain are selected.
In the remission phase, the emphasis is on strengthening the musculoskeletal joint apparatus and restoring its functions.
Rules for performing exercise therapy
Gymnastics for arthrosis of the knee joint is based on three principles - caution, regularity and gradualness. All exercises should be performed either sitting or lying down. No vigorous exercise "through pain" should not be in the complex. The load increases gradually, as does the amplitude of the movements.
The load and the amplitude of the execution of the controls should be increased gradually
The duration of the exercises should be a few seconds, but you need to repeat them several times a day. One of the main principles of performing any treatment complex is the regularity of its implementation. Lesson from time to time not only does not bring results, but they can give the opposite effect, causing an exacerbation of the disease.
Exercises for the knee joint
All exercises for medical treatment do not suffer sharp movements, are performed smoothly and unhurriedly:
- Lying on the back with straight legs, stretched out with heels, without stretching socks. This exercise well relieves tension in the muscles, and also improves the metabolic processes in the knee joint;
- Lying on your back, stretch your arms along the trunk. Raise alternately straight legs 15 cm from the floor. Back and waist tightly pressed to the floor;
- Lying on the back, hands along the trunk. To lift in turn a knee bent at the knee to the stomach;
- Exercise "bicycle";
- Lying on his back perform flies with straight legs at a height of 20 cm from the floor in the horizontal plane;
- Lying on its side, the upper leg lifts to a small height. The lower leg, while bent at the knee. Perform on different sides;
- Lying on the stomach, hands along the trunk. Perform alternate bending of the legs in the knees;
- Lying on the stomach, hands along the trunk. To make ascents by a straight leg on height of 15-20 sm from a floor, a sock "on itself".In this exercise, it is important that the pelvis and chest are tightly pressed to the floor, and the lifting is made due to the tension of the muscles of the thighs;
- Sitting on a chair perform relaxed rocking with his foot, bending and unbending the knee joint.
LFK for the knee joint
Static exercises for the knee joint
These exercises are performed several times with an interval of ten seconds:
- Sitting on the stool to raise the leg, straightening it in the knee joint and hold it for up to 30 seconds. Then do the exercise with the other leg;
- Standing at the back of the chair, climb to the "socks" and stand up to 60 seconds. Having done this exercise several times, you can repeat it in a dynamic version;
- Standing at the back of the chair, lean on the "heels" and hold out for up to 60 seconds. This exercise is recommended to be carried out in a dynamic variant, that is, to change positions more quickly;
- Standing at the back of the chair, perform smooth transitions from "heel" to "sock", as if wave smooth movements, causing the blood to rise more actively to the knee joint.
self-massage After performing a therapeutic complex of exercises, it is recommended to perform self-massage of the hips, its front and side surfaces. It is performed within three to five minutes by vigorous rubbing upwards, from the knee to the groin. It should be "warm" and comfortable. No pain is allowed.
LFK with arthrosis of knee joint
Recommendations of dieticians for patients with arthrosis of knee joints
One of the factors contributing to the development of arthrosis is excess weight. Decreased body weight has a beneficial effect on the treatment of arthrosis of the knee joints. However, only a reduction in the patient's weight, can not cure arthrosis.
Rational food is necessarily connected to the complex of medical events. Patients with arthrosis should include in their diet, as much as possible fruits and vegetables. Among the fats should predominate vegetable oils, for example, olive, sesame and butter in small quantities. Of the meat should be given preference to chicken, turkey and veal. Any fish is recommended, but not fried.
Special attention should be paid to lactic acid products, especially cottage cheese and natural yoghurt. Of cereals, buckwheat fits best. Bakery products can only be eaten with whole grains.
Much attention is paid to the complex of vitamins, which must be consumed by everyone suffering from arthrosis. In addition to chondroprotectors, it is necessary to use a complex of B vitamins. All this can be picked up by the attending physician, in accordance with your stage of the disease, your physical condition and preferences.
Video - Gymnastics for arthrosis of the knee joint
Complex of exercises for exercise therapy for arthrosis of the knee jointWith gonarthrosis, there are degenerative changes of the articular cartilage with pain manifestations and a decrease in functional capabilities in the mobility of the joint. The process of pathological changes of cartilage is irreversible, but a set of special medical measures is provided to prevent further undesirable consequences and arising complications.
Medical gymnastics with arthrosis of the knee joint, supplemented by massage, allows to suspend the process of disturbances in the structure of the cartilaginous tissue and maintain the volume of motor activity necessary to maintain a satisfactory quality of life. It should be remembered that physical education should not cause traumatic effects and should not be performed if there are individual contraindications. The effectiveness of the positive impact of therapeutic and prophylactic procedures in the early stages of the disease is much higher.
Exercises for arthrosis of the knee joint.
Physical exercises are performed mainly in the sitting and lying position to minimize the traumatizing load on the joint. The complex of exercises should be performed with a gradual increase in the load, not allowing sharp pain. It is necessary to focus on the condition of the patient's joint. Properly distributed load, after gymnastics and self-massage, will manifest itself by restoring all the usual movements of the joint in 25-30 minutes after the end of the session.
Therapeutic exercise is performed by alternating each exercise( starting with 5 repetitions and gradually increasing to 20 times).Charge should be performed regularly: 20 minutes three times a day.
- In the supine position, two legs should be bent at the same time in the knee and hip joint. Conduct movements: alternately bending and then unbending legs.
- Pose, lying on his back and stretching his legs. The knee of one leg should be bent and a small lifting of the foot above the surface with a fixation of the position for 5 seconds. Perform a change of the exercising leg.
- Do not change the pose, raise one leg, bending at the knee joint. Perform movements - bending and then unbending the leg. Exercise alternately each leg.
- The basic initial posture remains the same. Bend the leg and fix it for a few seconds in a bent position, pressing to the trunk with the subsequent relaxation and returning to the initial starting position. Repeat with changing feet.
- Do not change the starting position to lift the straight leg to a height of about 30 cm( from the heel to the surface) and hold the foot for 5-8 seconds. Repeat alternately with both feet.
- Continue lying on your back and perform an exercise of rotating your legs - "bike".It is necessary to maintain the pace: from slow to faster.
- Roll over on the stomach, then bend one leg in the knee, while trying to reach the heel to the buttocks. Run, changing your legs.
- Sit on a chair and lift the foot with a straight foot into a position parallel to the floor and hold for 3-5 seconds, until a certain tension is reached in the muscles of the thigh and lower leg. Perform alternately with each leg.
- Stand behind a chair and take hold of his back. Take each leg alternately, repeating the movement several times.
- Turn sideways to the chair, resting on the back of the chair with one hand and giving the body a steady position. Perform repeated strokes of each foot in the direction of forward and backward.
- To sit on a chair or a suitable curb( a certain height is needed) and chat with relaxed legs. Exercise is recommended for more frequent exercise during each day.
Treatment of Bubnovsky
Among a variety of therapeutic techniques, a special place is occupied by the author's curative system, developed and patented by Dr. med. CM.Bubnovsky. The essence of the method consists in therapy without drugs, with the use of physical exercises and movements that have a therapeutic effect( kinesiotherapy - motion treatment), and physiotherapy.
Kinesiotherapy is based on the study and practical use of deep knowledge of anatomy, biochemistry, physiology, human psychology and pedagogy in the treatment process. Gonarthrosis, in this scientific area of research, is regarded as a disease caused by processes associated with inadequate blood supply, muscle wasting, loss of joint fluid. By compensating and restoring the changes that have occurred, one can achieve psychophysiological normalization of the patient's condition and create comfortable life experiences from improving the quality of life.
To compile the most adapted set of exercises in each case, depending on the severity of the disease and clinical manifestations, the selection of an individual curative plan is envisaged. This method eliminates the use of warming ointments( gels).To relieve the pain, joint cooling, exposure to cold water or ice, during the treatment period is provided.
Improving the developed exercises, consolidating positive results and using the accumulated knowledge, the idea to create therapeutic MTB simulators( MTB - multifunctional simulator Bubnovsky) was realized. Use of this type of simulator is possible in domestic household conditions.
Use of massage as a supplement to exercise therapy
A professional massage massage course can only be carried out by a specialist with special medical training. Massage helps to activate microprocesses in the tissues adjacent to the joint: increase capillary blood flow, stimulate cellular metabolic processes, improve nutrition of damaged cartilage structures.
It is quite possible to perform self-massage - it has a significant auxiliary therapeutic effect. Massage movements on their own perform stroking and rubbing movements. Massaging passes are consistently subjected to the region of both knee joints( healthy and diseased).
The process of self-massage is presented in the following consecutive stages:
- Take a sitting position in the bed with one leg extended out horizontally on the bed and relaxed lowered second leg.
- On the foot on the bed, the arms are placed at the bottom and at the top close to the joint, with the right hand on the top of the joint, and the left hand at the bottom.
- Smoothing reciprocating movements are carried out.
- Move the hands on both sides of the knee joint and with your fingers carry out active rubbing movements up and down the leg.
- Further similar rubbing movements of the lateral periarticular surfaces with the palmar surfaces of the hands.
- Having adopted the reference position for the thumbs at the top of the joint, the remaining fingers produce intense rotational and circular motions along the sides of the joint.
- Without changing the disposition of the brushes, they carry out kneading movements( with displacement of skin areas) with three fingers( index, middle, anonymous) of both hands.
- Carry out stroking final movements on the joint with the palms of both hands.
The duration of the procedure should be at least 15 minutes. In the case of 2-3-fold repetition, during the day, one can start from the 10-minute duration of each session.
Predicted results of
treatment In all cases, following the systematic nature of the procedures performed, as a result of the use of exercise therapy and self-massage, the following positive changes are noted:
- improves nutrition of articular elements and adjacent tissues;
- pain relief;
- improves motor functional parameters of the joint;
- increases the amplitude of the performed movements;
- improves the structure of the cartilaginous tissue;
- prevented recurrence of the disease.
Therapeutic exercises for arthrosis of the knee
Therapeutic exercises for arthrosis is designed to improve the mobility of the joint through its unlocking. If you perform it daily, the degenerative process can be preserved for a long time or even lead to its retreat. Today's topic is exercises for arthrosis of the knee joint.
LFK for arthrosis of the knee joint is designed to strengthen the muscles around the joint
Medical gymnastics for knee arthrosis
To understand what joint blocking is, remember that arthrosis is not in vain called deforming:
- The destruction of hyaline cartilage is accompanied by a simultaneous thickening of the subchondral bone
- .of the destroyed cartilaginous surface appear solid calcium outgrowths - osteophytes
Joint osteophytes play a protective role: if they were not formed, the head toSTI would be completely destroyed.
The negative role of osteophytes is precisely in the blocking of the joint, which ceases to move freely and rotate. Exercise, massage, manual therapy - this is a set of measures that can restrain the calcification of the joint, partially breaking it
However, what should be the curative gymnastics for arthrosis of the knee joint?
Many patients make a serious mistake, trying to load as much as possible a sick knee, crouching up to a hundred times a day. Imagine that you are a car with a worn running gear suddenly begin to drive over long distances. What can happen? That's right - the machine is likely to break. But this would not have happened if you had made a replacement for individual parts, which would improve the performance characteristics.
In our case, the role of such repair will be played by a properly selected gym.
We are not planning to replace certain parts of our SLM, but we can strengthen them in our power.
Strengthening the periarticular muscles and ligaments will strengthen the bone joints and "running", that is, the motor functions of our musculoskeletal system.
LFK for arthrosis of the knee joint is thus designed not for the joint itself, but for the femoral and tibial muscles .
Back muscles, pelvic, gluteal, extensor muscles of the toes, etc., will be involved in the process.
Video: Gymnastics for arthrosis
https: //www.youtube.com/ watch? V = 3bKPPW347-A
Requirements for therapeutic exercises
Gymnastics can not be done:
- with increased arterial or intracranial pressure
- on critical days
- at an elevated temperature
- with exacerbation of chronic diseases
- immediately afteroperations
- for serious cardiovascular diseases
If the knees are badly hurt, then you need to start the exercises with static exercises.
Static exercises create a load on the muscles and ligaments, leaving the joint itself immobile
Examples of static exercises for the knee
You can perform them standing, sitting, lying down. Only squats are excluded.
Static exercises for gonarthrosis should be performed by observing the immobility of the knee joint
- Straight leg lifts: The exercise can be performed sitting on a chair( on the floor), lying on the back, on the stomach, on the side. It is important to use all these provisions to develop a joint in all directions.
- Alternately raise one or the other leg:
- the leg should be straightened in the knee
- the height of the leg lift can be as large or up to 20 cm - it's still
- The essence of the exercise is to hold your foot for a while in a raised position:
start with 10-15 seconds, then gradually increase the time of lifting the leg to 30 or more sec
- In the muscles of the thighs and lower leg should feel the voltage
- Having lowered the foot slowly, we relax it for a few seconds
- We produce ten such lifts
- Rhythmicity of movementthe
- on the ascent should be inhaled
- on the restraint of the foot - breath holding
- dropping down, exhale
- You can apply a more dynamic exercise option:
- Foot retention at the point of ascent - one or two seconds
- It's still slow to lower the legsmoothly
- Alternately raise one or the other leg:
- Bends of the bent leg: Such lifts are also carried out in any position.
- Bend at the knee at an angle of 90 ˚
- Raise the hip without changing the angle of the bent leg
- Hold the foot in the same way as described in the first exercise
- Lower the leg, relax
- Repeat 10 times
- Dynamically reduce the resting time of the foot
- Rotation with the feet
- In the sitting or lying position, we place the feet for a distance of the length of the foot
- We extend the feet outwards and hold them with the muscle strain
- . Align the feet and relax
- Now turn the feet inward until they touchI of the thumbs
- Also lingering in this position and then returning back
- The exercise can be performed with both straightened and knee-bent legs
- A toe or heel rest: The exercise is usually performed standing, but for elderly and weak patients it is possible to recommendoption sitting.
- We climb on tiptoes, holding on to the back of the chair
- Hold for as long as one minute
- Slowly sink on the heels of
- Now we put the emphasis on the heels, and the toes of the legs are lifted and pulled by ourselves
- Slowly sinking into the socks
- Doing rips:
- One leg with the stopon the toe, the other on the heel
- Then change the position of the legs
- Feet in the knees while trying not to bend
At the end of the gym it is desirable to massage the anterior and lateral surfaces of the hips, starting the movement from the knee to the groin.
Exercises for knee arthrosis can be combined with massage
Dynamic gymnastics for joints
When the pain has passed, you can start more active gymnastics. This does not mean that you just need to run, jump or crouch: start with simple exercises, combining them with a knee massage.
Video: Gymnastics for knee arthrosis for the elderly
https: //www.youtube.com/ watch? T = 711 & v = sFNZi3oXRxs
Examples of dynamic exercises for gonarthrosis
- Sitting or lying down slowly bend and straighten alternately right and left leg without lifting your feet from the floor
You can knead your knee with your hands
- Bend and straighten with the feet apart from the floor
You can also hold the knee with your hands
- Pull the bent knee with your hands up
Omittingfoot, straighten it
- Sitting on a chair, leaning on the back of the
- The legs are straightened, with the emphasis on the heels, hands holding on to the seat
- We tilt the trunk to the knees, while bending the legs in the knees and lowering the footon the floor
- Step forward and back in the sitting position:
two or three steps forward and the same back
- We make the rolls from the socks to the heel, the knee joint moves and bends freely
- Lying on the back, bending the legs, we execute the bicycle movement
Improve the effect of medical gymnastics warming ointments for arthrosis .
They can be rubbed into the surface of the knee right during charging, combining them with a massage.
For the prevention of gonarthrosis, as well as during remission, you can use the complex LFK, shown in the video below.
Dynamic movements aimed at mobilization of the knee joint
Video: exercise therapy for arthrosis of the knee joint
https: //www.youtube.com/ watch? V = 7YX88QNozME
Gymnastics for arthrosis of the knee joint makes miracles.
Such a complex disease, as arthrosis of the knee joint, requires an integrated approach. Among the various methods of treatment, an important role is played by therapeutic gymnastics. It improves the metabolism in the joint and in the limb as a whole, contributes to an increase in the overall muscle tone, serves as the prevention of contracture( incomplete flexion and extension of the joint).
To maintain the performance of joints, it is necessary to perform a set of physical exercises aimed at strengthening okolohryshchevyh muscles and ligaments. The training time should be 30-40 minutes a day, and this time should be divided into several segments for 10-15 minutes. When performing exercises, a balance should be observed between the resting state and the time of stress on the joints. Many people need to give rest to the affected arthrosis joints every 4-5 hours is necessary for the regeneration of the cartilage of the joint. Exercise smoothly, the amplitude of movements increase gradually. When doing exercises, focus on the aching joint, imagine how the blood flows to the knee and the joint is restored.
First of all, you should perform physical exercises every day, and several times a day! Already this alone is often sufficient to significantly halt the development of the disease. The footwear should be comfortable, and it is desirable that special orthopedic insoles are inserted into it. It is necessary to use devices for unloading joints - knee pads, arch supports.
If you perform these exercises every morning 5-10 times a day, then the joints will be much more mobile.
In the supine position:
- I stretch my arms along the body, pulling my toes on myself, then pulling my toes back;
- hands to shoulders, elbows forward, I drag my elbows to the sides - inhale, I'll take - exhale;
- hands along the trunk, alternately I move the left, then the right leg to the side and back;
- hands to the shoulders, perform circular movements with the arms bent forward and back;
- hands are divorced in the sides, I perform corners turns to the right, then to the left.
Lying on one side:
- bend and unbend legs in the knees;
- slowly move my foot to the side and return it back;
- bend and unbend that leg, which was on top.
Lying on stomach:
- alternately low rise and lower my legs;
- I carry my feet as if swimming in water.
It is very important to hold the first session of gymnastics in the morning before the person gets to his feet and starts walking. Then exercise should be done three more times a day. After the evening session, it is recommended to apply a half-alcohol warming compress to the affected joint. And before going to bed, take a warm( 36-36.5 °) conifer bath. This will serve as a home treatment complex.
For the treatment of arthrosis of the knee joint, walking on the knees is used - you need to make 400 steps on them. At first it will be painful and the necessary amount is unlikely to get done, but with time - it will become easier and you will be able to.
Exercises in the water
Classes in the pool are most preferable for those who practice pain under normal conditions. Training in the water has its own favorable features. Firstly, it is a decrease in body weight, and accordingly, the load on the joint, which facilitates the performance of exercises. Secondly, thanks to movements in the water, the skin and blood vessels are hydromassage, which is beneficial for the joints and the body as a whole. With arthrosis of the knee joints, any exercises in the water that involve bending the legs in the knees will be useful.
It is necessary to exclude such types of motor activity as running, jumping, squats, lifting and carrying heavy objects. It is necessary to limit fast and long walking, especially on uneven terrain, climbing the mountain, walking on the stairs, long stay in one position - standing, sitting, "squatting".It is also important to normalize body weight - this will help reduce the risk of disease progression.
Experience from the life of
From 2003 to 2009, he was treated for traditional medicine and, as a result, the third stage of deforming arthrosis. Barely moved on crutches, knees and right foot were swollen. To somehow ease the pain, we had to bypass the advice of doctors on the floor of the pill 3 times a week to drink furosemide. As a result, the attending physician refused treatment! At me a problem with a kidney therefore all medicines were counter-indicative, since.can refuse the kidneys.3 years I was engaged in charging without load and the slow improvement went. A year ago, my deforming arthrosis passed from 3 to 1 stage. Now I can spend all day on my feet. On my knees I walk hard until it's painful. I do not take any medications except for a pill of aspirin or a tablet of cytromone. Therapeutic gymnastics without load 4 types of exercises for 2 hours a day. Plus a hot bath and massage. And this is despite the fact that the arthrologist in the regional hospital said that at my age it is impossible to cure. It turns out possible. I realized that all non-steroidal( including aflutop, teraflex) help for a certain time, and then do not help and the disease develops. Gymnastics should be practiced as much as possible per day, then there will be a result.
I think that this positive experience will give you a great incentive in the fight against your ailment.
Physiotherapy exercises for arthrosis of the knee joint
LFK with arthrosis of the knee joint is one of the main methods of treatment. It helps:
- Maintain normal joint mobility.
- Increase muscle strength and flexibility.
- Monitor weight.
- To increase the performance of CCC( cardiovascular system).
Complex of exercises of exercise therapy for arthrosis of the knee:
- Lying on the back, bend and unbend legs in the knee. Make an exercise of 10 repetitions.
- Place a rolled towel under the knee-hole. Straining the front muscles of the thigh with the knee on the towel, hold this position for 5 seconds. Make an exercise of 10 repetitions.
- Exercise should be performed standing in front of a chair. One hand to stick to the table, the other to clasp the outer surface of the foot, maximally bend the leg in the knee. Hold this position for 15 seconds. Make 4 repetitions.
- The exercise is standing. Put the heel of your foot on a step or chair, your back is straight, your knee is as straight as possible. Body tilt forward until it stops, do not bend the leg in the knee! In this position, stay for 15 seconds. Make 4 repetitions. The purpose of the exercise is to strengthen the hamstring.
- Exercise is performed while standing. Hands rest in the wall, bend one leg in the knee, another in front( sick), straightened, is behind. Gently make a lunging forward, heels can not be torn off the ground. Hold this position for 15 seconds. Make 4 repetitions. The purpose of the exercise is to strengthen the popliteal muscle.
- This exercise should be performed lying on the back. A roller is placed under the knee area. The leg is relaxed. Slowly straighten the knee as far as possible. Hold this position for 15 seconds. Make 4 repetitions. The purpose of the exercise is to strengthen the popliteal muscle.
- The exercise is sitting. The leg in the knee is bent, the angle is about 45 degrees. Press the heel on the floor, hold this position for 5 seconds. Make 10 repetitions.
Patients who are diagnosed with arthrosis of the knee joint, therapeutic gymnastics allows to maintain a full range of movements.
Physiotherapy for arthrosis of the knee joint
Complexes of exercise should be performed three times a week, preferably every other day, so that the muscles can recover. The number of repetitions gradually increases. To perform the exercises you will need an expander and a Swiss ball.
- Exercise is performed while sitting on a chair. One end of the expander is fixed on the leg of the chair, the other on the ankle of the trained leg. The back is straight. Slowly straighten the knee due to the strain of the anterior muscle of the thigh. We start with 3 approaches for 10 repetitions.
- Exercise is performed while lying on the abdomen. One end of the expander is securely fixed, the other on the ankle of the trained leg. Slowly bend the leg in the knee. We start with 3 approaches for 10 repetitions.
- The exercise is standing. The ball is placed between the wall and the back, pressing it, thereby fixing. Legs shoulder width apart. Slowly start squatting, keeping your back straight. We start with 3 approaches for 10 repetitions.
It is not necessary to follow the recommended number of approaches at once. With arthrosis of the knee joint, exercise therapy should bring you joy, and not deliver unpleasant painful sensations.
Yoga with arthrosis of the knee joint is the best option for daily help to your body. For the beginning the patient should consult with the attending physician. Optimal individual selection of the complex of exercises, focused on your condition is considered.
Massage is one of the most effective methods of treatment and prevention of diseases of the musculoskeletal system. Massage is prescribed for arthrosis of the knee joint to reduce symptoms and improve the course of the disease. As a result of this treatment, blood circulation improves, muscle tone, flexibility and pain relief increase.
Physical exercises and rest are very important for people suffering from such a disease. Almost always doctors recommend running for arthrosis of the knee joint. But before running, the patient must train his body with daily exercises to increase endurance. First you need to get used to walking at a speed of 5 km / h or more. Such walks should last at least 30 minutes. Gradually, the tempo and time increase.
The conscientious and systematic implementation of all the recommendations( exercise therapy, massage, gymnastics) with arthrosis of the knee joint, will help slow the progression of the disease and preserve the habitual way of life.
Also we recommend to read
Therapeutic gymnastics for arthrosis of the knee joint - the best physical training
The positive influence of gymnastics on the knee joint Such physical training improves blood circulation in the knee joint area. This removes inflammation and restores bone and cartilaginous tissue. Any physical exercises performed with a certain periodicity, contribute to an increase in general tone, discipline and increase self-esteem. Immediately noticeable is that the volume of movement increases and sleep improves.
can be performed from the sitting position
The exercises themselves do not take much time. It is best to do them in the morning, without jumping right off the bed, and stretching the joint, doing a light massage. Already during the day, if there is a suitable opportunity and the corresponding environment, you can use the video https: //video.yandex.ru/users/idealbodyorg/view/123/, where the elementary exercises that are suitable for performing with arthrosis of the knee joint are well shown. All exercises are simple, accessible and do not require special equipment. You just need a chair or a gym ball.
The complex of exercises
The largest complex of exercises is lying down. This can be done in the morning in bed to relax the muscles and "disperse" the blood. But it's better to move to the floor mat. Discarding all unnecessary thoughts, you need to concentrate on your joints and consistently perform the following exercises:
- in straight legs to bend the toes with your toes,
- alternately lower and raise both legs in the hip joint,
- from the starting position when the leg is bent at 90 degrees by weight, it is straightened and bent again, then the same is done with the other leg,
- from the same starting position, both legs are bent and unbend alternately as a "bike", the
- straight legs are weighted together and p
- lying on its side on the bent support leg, raising and lowering the upper, straight leg,
- alternately pulling up the leg to itself, bending at the knee and not lifting the foot off the floor,
- lying on the abdomen, alternately bending and unbending the legin the knee joint,
- lying on the abdomen, alternately raise and lower the straight legs,
After lying down exercises, you can move to the chair and perform several exercises sitting:
- leaning his hands on the chair, quickly bending and unbending the knees,
- unbending the knee, straighten the leg andbacksiderzhivaem its canopy.
Exercises from the sitting position are good in that they can be performed at work, without attracting much attention and not being detached for a long time from the work process. If the arthrosis has not yet entered the stage of serious destruction, gymnastics for the knee joint allows you to perform the following exercise while standing. From the standing position, leaning on the back of the chair, crouching, tearing the heel off the floor.
Rules for performing gymnastics for the knee joint
Do not start the exercises with full swing, no sudden movements. As soon as the slightest pain appears, it is necessary to stop occupations. Each exercise is done slowly, but in full amplitude. The intensity with which gymnastics is performed for the knee joints is determined by the phase of arthrosis. It is best to repeat the exercises several times a day with short approaches.
It is very important to listen to your condition and choose a complex that is suitable for the moment of the disease. Starting with simple exercises, as you train, you can increase the load, but without Olympic zeal. Without systematic exercise, you can not count on the effect. There are certain requirements for what to do.
If the clothes fit almost any, then the shoes should be special. In order not to damage the foot, it is not recommended to practice barefoot. Sneakers should have a rubber sole with a thickness of two to three centimeters. At the same time, it should be soft and elastic, but the top is desirable, so that it is leather.
Shoes should not be cramped, otherwise blood circulation is disturbed and corns can be rubbed. To do this, from the toe of the shoe to the tip of the thumb should be a free distance of one centimeter. Such footwear must have two insteps for transverse and longitudinal support of the foot. If with time the pain subsides, you feel an improved general condition, then everything is done correctly.
How the pathology of
manifests Arthrosis is a disease of mostly elderly people. This is the result of the fact that the cartilage is thinning over time, amortization properties are lost, pain arises, there is a crack in the knee. Primary arthrosis occurs after a previous infection or injury in childhood. At first, such deformation does not bring any problems, but for years to 45 symptoms of arthrosis manifest themselves in full.
Other causes of arthrosis of the knee joint include varicose veins, overweight, flat feet. It is important not to miss the very germ of the disease, when it is still possible to maximize the working capacity of the knee and prevent serious consequences. The first sign is pain in the inner side of the joint, which is characteristic in the mornings, and during the day the knee may not bother at all. It is necessary to try to unload the knee joint.
It is impermissible to make efforts, overcoming pain. It is necessary to eliminate the causes of discomfort, it is proposed:
- weight loss,
- compliance with long sleep and long walks,
- massage and self-massage( but not the joint itself),
- therapeutic gymnastics,
- wearing special shoes with instep,
- failurefrom the profession associated with microtraumas of the knee.
All this complex and timely actions will avoid serious medical effects, and sometimes surgical intervention. Realizing that it is impossible to cure arthrosis, it is necessary to get used to the idea that you will have to change your way of life. As they say, the salvation of a drowning man is the work of the drowning man himself. And afloat with the diagnosis of arthrosis of the knee joint will help to hold special gymnastics.