The course of exercise therapy for coxarthrosis of the hip joint: video
Coxarthrosis is a serious disease that requires complex treatment. The patient can be helped by swimming, exercise therapy, moderate exercise. The course of treatment is prescribed by a doctor, and the intensity of the exercise is determined depending on the degree of development of the disease. In coxarthrosis of the hip joint, it is very important to exert a correct influence on the damaged apparatus. It prevents the fusion of the damaged joint and promotes the preservation of mobility. All exercises must be performed correctly and do not overload the body. Otherwise, such actions may harm the patient.
Rules for performing gymnastic exercises
For coxarthrosis of the hip joint, it is necessary to perform an exercise course, which is aimed at the rehabilitation of damaged areas. To date, there are various video tutorials that clearly show how best to perform the exercises. It is advisable for the patient to spend the first few sessions with the trainer, which will tell you how to correctly perform the elements, and correct your mistakes. But the use of video during training is also welcome.
All the elements in the hip injury should be performed slowly, without strong jerks. A damaged device must be developed, rather than injured even more. Most of the elements are not dynamic, but static. Accompany such a charge can be swimming and massage. Visiting a masseur( or doing the manipulation himself) is best before and after classes. If the physical therapy is accompanied by unpleasant sensations in the affected area, it is best to interrupt for a while, to abandon the exercise of an exercise that provokes pain, and stretch the affected area.
Patient should avoid sharp deep squats and strong range of movements. This can contribute to poor health. With coxarthrosis, it is important to alternate physical activities with water procedures. You can not go to the pool every day, but the patient needs it. Swimming will help to develop a damaged joint. But resort to this method of treatment is possible only when the patient's condition allows it.
After the course of gymnastics the patient needs to relax well. This will help a warm bath. If you have a pain in coxarthrosis, then take a hot bath. In the water, it is advisable to perform minor movements, which will help to eliminate tension in the muscles and painful sensations in the region of the hip joint.
When performing the elements, it must be remembered that the lessons should be regular, and the loadings should be moderate. If the patient experiences severe severe pain when performing the element, then this exercise should be removed from the general course. Painful sensations indicate that the joint can not withstand such a load, accordingly, the exercise has a harmful effect.
Exercise Complex LFK
This program is the most common and includes exercises designed specifically to improve the patient's health. With coxarthrosis, the performance of such elements is mandatory. It is worth considering that the doctor can choose an individual course of study, consisting of these exercises. All elements are made from three positions: lying on the back, lying on the stomach and standing.
If the hip joints are damaged, the course of the gymnastics starts from the supine position. The patient should stretch his arms and legs, stabilize his breathing. This is the initial position in exercise therapy. On inhalation, stretch your palms up, and on exhalation lower them. The element must be made 7 times. After that, go back to the starting position and perform an exercise to develop the knee and hip joints. Variably bend and unbend legs in the knees. Pull the heels to the pelvis and do not tear them from the floor. The element must be executed 10 times. The following exercise is important for the development of the hip joint. Go back to the starting position and turn inside the left leg. Then repeat the element with the other foot. Perform 7 turns with each limb.
Exercises lying on the stomach
For further kneading of the hip joint, it is necessary to roll over on the abdomen. Put your hands on your waist. Raise the head and the humerus by 5 cm from the floor. Hold in this position for 4-5 seconds. During this time, the patient should feel how the muscles of the entire body, including the thighs, strain. Make the element 5 times and go back to the original position. Now lift up your legs one by one from the floor and hold them for 3-4 seconds.
LFK in coxarthrosis includes only those exercises that are useful for patients. Fold your arms under your chest and lean on them. Squeeze the muscles in the pelvic region as much as you can. Hold in this position for 10 seconds and slowly relax. Now turn over on one side, lean on your arm and lift your foot. Take it back first, then forward and smoothly go back to its original position. If hip joints are damaged, it is important to perform the exercises slowly and carefully. Turn over on your stomach and place your arms under your chest. Slowly withdraw your legs in turns sideways and stay in this position for 3 seconds. Execute the element 10 times, alternating legs.
Exercises performed from standing position
For further kneading of the hip joints, it is necessary to stand and rest your hand on something. It can be a chair, table or wall. When the patient has taken the starting position, he needs to stand sideways to the support and begin to perform one-footed sweeping strokes forward, backward and to the side. In total, you need to make a movement 5 times. After this, you must turn to the support by turning the other side and performing the element again.
Return to the original position, lift one leg and make several circular movements first to the right, then to the left. It is necessary to repeat the exercise 5 times, but if the pain does not arise, then the element can be repeated. Now grasp the support with both hands( in this case it is better to use a chair), put your feet to the width of your shoulders and slowly crouch. The semi-squad should not be too deep. Movement should not cause painful sensations. Repeat the element 8 times. Return to the original position and connect the legs. Now smoothly rise on socks. Hold for 5 seconds and just as smoothly drop down. Make the element 8 times. If you regularly do this exercise, you can significantly speed up the healing process and improve your health.
What should be the therapeutic gymnastics for coxarthrosis of the hip joint?
The joints themselves are a fairly fragile structure. In their youth, we do not even think about them, considering their reliable work as something self-evident. But time goes by, the joints wear out, and the person remembers about their existence. Painful joints cause serious pain and severely limit the mobility of a person, and only then does he think about normal treatment. Fortunately, in most cases, treatment is performed without surgery, conservative methods, in which one of the most important places is therapeutic gymnastics with coxarthrosis of the hip joint.
Why does the disease develop?
Why does this happen? A healthy hip joint is very similar in structure to a hinge covered with cartilage. It is thanks to this cartilage and a certain "lubrication", located in the joint, provides the necessary freedom of movement. With age, the composition of this "lubricant" changes, it becomes smaller, as a result of increased friction and begins to thin out cartilage tissue. The result is the deformation of the cartilage.
Man's joints "wear out" over time. .
As a result of all that is happening, a person begins to feel pain in the joint and begins to redistribute the load, protecting the aching leg. But this leads to the fact that the muscles on the aching leg begin to gradually weaken and atrophy, and the pain only intensifies.
Given the habit of our people to engage in self-medication and pull "to the last" with a hike to the doctor, then we have an extremely unpleasant situation when people have to be treated already in the late stages of the disease. The process of deformation and destruction of cartilage at this stage is very difficult to stop, so you have to prescribe a lot of drugs that should anesthetize, relieve muscle spasm and inflammation of the joint, and help restore the affected cartilage tissue. But this is not enough, the joint should be developed, the muscles should be maintained in a normal state, otherwise the leg and after the treatment will not be able to function normally. A key role at this stage, as well as throughout the treatment, is therapeutic exercise.
Specificity of therapeutic exercises
Treatment of coxarthrosis in general is a rather complex and lengthy process. But a very important place in this process is curative gymnastics in case of hip joint disease. It is this that prevents the joint from growing joints and keeps mobility in it.
Naturally, you need to consider that the exercises will be performed with the affected joint, while they should help the patient, and not harm. That is why exercises with coxarthrosis of the hip joint have a certain specificity.
Features of performance of medical gymnastics
Such exercises can not be performed too vigorously and abruptly. The goal of the exercises is to develop the affected joint, rather than complicate the situation, causing additional trauma to the already aching joint. That is why the exercises are rather static, not dynamic.
It is very desirable to perform muscle massage in the hip and hip joint area before and after exercise. The same massage should be performed and with the appearance of unpleasant sensations during the performance of gymnastics.
Consider also the fact that exercises of exercise therapy performed with this disease exclude the axial load on the hip joint. Serious physical load, sharp and deep squats, excessive amplitude of movements - all these factors can lead to a serious deterioration of the situation.
A good assistant in the treatment of coxarthrosis is water. For example, swimming is very useful in this disease, regardless of whether you are swimming in the sea, the river or the pool. True, swimming can be practiced only if such an opportunity gives the physical condition of the patient. But a warm bath will make it possible to relieve unnecessary tension in the muscles and soothe the pain. Lying in it you can perform slow and smooth movements of low amplitude, so that the pain will decrease.
The most important rule that must be strictly observed during the performance of therapeutic exercises: do not perform those exercises that cause the appearance of sharp pain. The pain says that the joint can not yet perform such a task, and such an exercise, respectively, will cause harm.
Complex of exercises with coxarthrosis of the hip joint
The proposed complex is one of the most common, but it must be taken into account that the treatment of the exercise should be selected only by the attending physician, the complex is adjusted for each individual case of the disease. So:
Exercises performed lying on the back
The first "series" of exercises is performed lying on the back.
1. Hands lie along the trunk, legs are stretched. At the inhalation, we raise our hands upwards, on exhalation - lower them down. Exercise is repeated at a slow pace 6-8 times.
2. The starting position is similar to the previous exercise. It is necessary to smoothly bend and unbend your arms in elbows at a slow pace. The exercise repeats 6-8 times.
3. From the same initial position, in turn, bend and unbend legs in the knees, making sure that the heels do not come off the mat. Exercise is repeated 8-10 times.
4. The starting position is the same. Straight legs turn inwards, after which we return them to their previous position. The exercise is performed 8 times.
5. When doing the exercise, keep your hands on your waist. Watching that the heels do not come off the floor, we spread our legs to the sides, after which we return them back. The exercise is done smoothly and at a slow pace 8 times.
6. Keep your hands on your belt. With the legs we perform the exercise "bike" for 10-15 seconds at a calm and slow pace.
7. Return the hands to the position along the trunk. At the inhalation, straight arms are raised upwards, on exhalation - smoothly lowered. The exercise repeats 6 times.
Exercises carried out on the abdomen
With the further implementation of the complex the starting position changes, for which it is necessary to lie on the stomach.
8. The hands lie on the hips. You need to lift your shoulders and head, hold this position for a few seconds, then return to its original position. Exercise should be performed every two seconds as smoothly as possible 6 times.
9. The hands lie on the hips. Smoothly lift the straight legs in turn. Running 6 times.
10. In the starting position, we hold hands in front of the chest. Raise the shoulder girdle and perform 3 movements with your hands, similar to the movements when swimming in the style of "breaststroke".The exercise is performed 6 times.
11. Keep your hands in front of your chest. In the pelvic region, we contract the muscles and hold them in this position for a few seconds, after which we relax. With sufficient training, this position can be held for 10-12 seconds.
12. We change position and we lay down on a healthy side, we put a head on the arm bent in an elbow. After that, the patient leg is lifted and removed, then gently return it to its former position and relax the muscles. This exercise is performed 8 times.
Exercises performed while standing
13. Standing on a healthy leg, we rely on any stop( for example - the back of the chair) from the side of the healthy leg. After the adoption of this position, smooth( the main thing - not sharp) swings back and forth with a sick leg with a small amplitude. The size of the amplitude is determined by the pain sensations.
14. In the same initial position, we perform a circular motion with a foot. This exercise is performed smoothly 8 times.
15. We stand on both feet, leaning on the fence with both hands. Now we are doing half a squat, after which we return to the initial position. It is executed slowly 10 times.
16. From the same initial position, we rise on the toes, then smoothly drop. The exercise is performed 10 times.
Similar gymnastics is sufficiently effective provided it is properly performed. It was LFK of this type that became the basis of the method of kinesitherapy. Everyone knows the old truth: "Movement is life."Therefore, a person should not completely limit his mobility, this never leads to positive results. Much more meaning has to move, but with an eye on your own well-being. This way a person can recover as quickly as possible.
However, it is very important to start treatment in time and strictly follow the recommendations of the doctor , because only a specialist can fully imagine the problem and determine the best treatment options. At home or in the hall?
Medical gymnastics should be conducted under the supervision of the instructor of exercise therapy. This is the most optimal option. The coach himself will select the best complex of therapeutic gymnastics for the patient, will show how to perform the exercises, make sure that they are performed correctly, without unnecessary workload.
If necessary, gymnastics with coxarthrosis can be performed independently at home. Complex with coxarthrosis can be selected independently.
We recommend using various videos in which you can see how the physical exercises are performed, and then repeat them. On the video, the instructor will also talk about the rules of curative gymnastics, precautions and durations - follow the recommendations with the video and you will be able to achieve the same effect as in the exercises with the instructor LFK.
Complex of exercises
The duration and complexity of therapeutic gymnastics depends on the degree of hip joint and associated diseases, as well as the main course of therapy. For example, in the initial stages it is allowed to ride a bicycle( as an alternative - an exercise bike with coxarthrosis of the hip joint).In the case of acute diseases of the internal organs, you should completely abandon the therapeutic gymnastics.
For different degrees of arthrosis, their exercises are selected. Here is an example of therapeutic gymnastics for patients with different stages of coxarthrosis of the hip joint.
Therapeutic gymnastics for the first degree of coxarthrosis:
- Lie on your back. Straight leg up gently, making gentle rocking from side to side. At the first lessons the amplitude is small, then you can gradually increase the amplitude of the movements. Repeat the movement with the second leg( for more trained you can perform the movement "scissors").Listen to your sensations in the hip joint, determining the speed and amplitude of the movements.
- Lie on your back. We raise and lower the leg to the maximum height at the time of the movement. We perform from five to 10-15 repetitions( increase their number gradually).The same is done with the second leg.
- Lie on your stomach( if it's hard, you can perform on the back), place the roller under the feet. Make easy rocking movements of the pelvis sideways. Do not do this quickly, the amplitude is small( light wiggle).
It is best to perform therapeutic physical exercises under the guidance of a specialized training.
Therapeutic exercises for the second degree of coxarthrosis:
- Sit on a chair, brush on the knees. Lean forward, trying to reach the toes to the toes. The back is straight( do not round, do not bend), the belly lies on the hips. We perform 10 inclines.
- Sit on a chair, hands on the thigh or knees. Make shaking movements with your feet to the sides( dilute and reduce your knees), the amplitude is small. In this case there will be no pain in the region of the hip joint.
- From the same position, lift the leg, lifting the heel off the floor for 1-2 cm and lowering it back( holding the toe on the floor).
- Lying on your back, perform movements that mimic cycling. Do it for 10 seconds, rest and repeat again.
- Standing, holding on to the back of the chair, one foot on the stand( bar, brick).We make flops with our free foot back and forth. At first, speed and amplitude increase, then reduce. We make flops with the other leg. We execute 10 mahov each foot.
Therapeutic exercises for the third degree of coxarthrosis:
- Sit on a chair. Centimeters at 10-15 lift up the leg, bent at the knee. Smoothly put your foot back on the floor. Change your foot. Repeat the exercise 10 times for each leg.
- The starting position is the same. Spread your legs and slowly raise and lower your knees. Repeat 10-15 times.
- Lying on your back, pull your knees to your chest. Begin to breed and reduce legs, each time extending the distance between the knees. Start with five repetitions and bring up to 10-15.
After therapeutic gymnastics you need to fix the effect. At the end of training, it would be good to swim in the pool, which will help relieve tension in the muscles. Warm baths with herbs will also be useful. Specialists strongly recommend going to massage:
- Massage improves blood circulation and metabolic processes in the body.
- Massage strengthens the ligaments.
- Massage helps relieve tension in the muscles.
- Massage promotes increased mobility of the hip joint.
Do not exercise abruptly and vigorously. It is necessary to completely eliminate exercises that cause pain.
Massage with coxarthrosis is performed very carefully, with slow movements, without applying great efforts. Duration of manual procedures should not exceed 15 minutes.
Gentle yoga is gaining increasing popularity in the treatment and prevention of diseases, including coxarthrosis. It can be used as an alternative to traditional therapeutic gymnastics. And even better - in addition to classical exercises. There are several rules for performing exercises from yoga:
- Yoga is recommended only at the initial stage of hip joint disease.
- Exercises should only be selected with an instructor, since most of all yoga asanas exert a strong load on the joints, which is categorically contraindicated in coxarthrosis. With this disease, only gentle exercises can be performed.
Correct performance of gentle asanas from yoga saturates the body with oxygen, improves blood flow in the joints, increases the elasticity of muscles and helps to get rid of pain.
General rules for the implementation of
There are general rules that must be observed when performing any complex of therapeutic gymnastics or gentle yoga:
- Therapeutic exercises and yoga are performed slowly, without jerks. The rate of charging can be accelerated as the training increases. The rate depends on the degree of coxarthrosis of the hip joint.
- Coxarthrosis exercises begin with a small number of repetitions, usually from five. But if the exercise is difficult, then you must confine yourself to two or three repetitions or temporarily replace it with an easier one. As the training increases, the number of repetitions is increased to 10-15.
- Be sure to listen to the sensations in the hip joint. They will tell you how to do the exercises. Carefully study how to correctly perform movements in coxarthrosis.
- While moving, do not hold your breath. Breathe evenly and deeply.
- presence of hip osteoarthritis is accompanied by pain in it, and therefore exercise therapy in hip coxarthrosis is performed at a position excluding the maximum load on the affected area. The best position in this case is a lying position, with a small pad under the head and a roller under the knees. The heavier the arthrosis of the hip joint, the thicker the roller is required, as usually the leg is in a bent state and its extension is difficult.
The most important thing: when treating arthrosis, never stop only on physical education, otherwise the disease will not be cured. Remember that medical gymnastics is only one of the components of the complex of health-improving activities. Do not forget about drug treatment, diet, regular massage, warming, etc.
Mom is now engaged in therapeutic gymnastics. She said that the first week was very difficult - everything was hurting and crackling. But now I'm used to it. He says that there are no such pains, as they were from the very beginning.
Coxarthrosis hip grade 2 symptoms, treatment in the physical therapy home
disease develops gradually and occurs in three stages.
- In the first stage, the cartilage of the joint loses its moisture, and as a result, it becomes less elastic and elastic. Then the destruction of collagen fibers follows. The cartilage becomes dry, its tissue is covered with cracks. The articular surfaces cease to glide and begin to rub, which, in turn, causes thinning of cartilage and their gradual destruction.
- In the second stage of the disease, the head of the femur, already devoid of protective cushioning, begins to deform, flatten out. The surface of the joint is enlarged, the growth of bone tissue occurs with the formation of osteophytes, which are often mistakenly regarded as deposits of salts. The capsule of the joint is reborn, wrinkled. The circulation of the articular fluid, the joint lubrication, and its nutrition deteriorates. The distance between the articulating joint elements is reduced by 50-70%.The destruction of the joint begins to increase rapidly.
- The third stage is expressed in a strong deformation of the joint and almost complete disappearance of the joint space. The joint is practically immobilized, the cartilaginous tissue is almost absent. To help at this stage is capable only of surgical intervention.
Symptoms of the second stage of coxarthrosis
- Pain in the groin area becomes intense, spreads over the surface of the thigh to the knee, sometimes the pain is felt in the buttock. It never reaches the toes, and this is the main difference in pain from arthrosis from the one that causes damage to the lumbar spine, such as a hernia. Pain occurs during the movement: a short walk, attempts to rise from a sitting position. The first steps are especially painful.
- In the second stage, pain can appear even in a state of rest, and not only after physical exertion.
- Stiffness and limited movements at 20 degrees. It is difficult to pull your leg to your chest or take it to the side, it's difficult to put on your shoes or put on socks.
- A crunch appears in the affected joint during movement. It differs from painless soft crunching of joints, which happens due to the features of the anatomical structure of a person, its sound is rough, dry and accompanied by unpleasant or painful sensations.
- After motor impairments, noticeable lameness appears.
- The radiograph shows a significant increase in osteophytes.
Treatment of coxarthrosis of the second stage
To cure a disease by any one method is unrealistic, an integrated approach is mandatory. With the general efforts of the doctor and the patient, the first stage is completely curable. Coxarthrosis of the second stage can not be cured completely, since not only the cartilaginous tissue is damaged, but also the bones adjacent to the joint.
Nevertheless, it is still possible to significantly improve the condition of the joint, providing it with nutrition, normal circulation and widening the joint gap.
Treatment will maximize or even cancel the need for surgery. To address it is necessary to the orthopedist or the rheumatologist.
Treatment is usually carried out at home. Write anti-inflammatory non-steroid drugs( diclofenac, piroxicam, movalis), which relieve pain, vasodilator drugs( trental, theonikol), muscle relaxants( midolma), chondroprotectors( structum).Also very helpful in the treatment of intraarticular injections of hormonal drugs( Kenalog, hydrocortisone).
Ointments and gels in coxarthrosis are in themselves ineffective, as the diseased joints are located deep beneath the fat and muscle tissue. Relief comes at the expense of improving blood circulation and removing muscle spasm massage during rubbing.
To improve blood supply and reduce inflammation, physiotherapy procedures are done: electro- and magnetotherapy, UHF therapy, light therapy and ultrasound treatment.
Also prescribed compresses, hip and joint massage. Massage gives a very good result, it should be done as often as possible. During the procedure, blood circulation improves, muscle spasm is removed and the distance between the articulations of the joint increases.
Sprain the joint and various orthopedic procedures designed to reduce the burden on the affected joint. Extension is carried out manually or on a special apparatus, the procedure allows to dilute the joint bones.
Manual traction is preferable to the hardware one, but this is a very laborious procedure and requires high qualification of a specialist.
The obligatory stage of treatment is special gymnastics. Very useful for swimming.
Exercises for the treatment of coxarthrosis of the second stage
The main thing is to remember that absolutely all gymnastic movements must be performed as slowly and smoothly as possible, try not to feel pain so as not to injure the additionally affected joint.
- Lie on your stomach. Hands should be kept stretched along the body, legs should be straightened. It is necessary to slightly lift each leg in turn and leave it in this position for half a minute. After smoothly lowered. During the exercise, the stomach and pelvis should be kept pressed against the floor surface, and the movement itself should be performed using the muscles of the hip. The body can not be unfolded, and the leg can be bent. It is enough to rise to a height of not more than 15 cm.
Then, after a brief respite, the exercise is performed in a dynamic variation: 10-12 repetitions with a stop in the upper position for two seconds.
- Lie on your stomach. Hands should be kept stretched along the body, the knee of one leg should be bent at an angle of 90 °, and the second leg should remain straight. Slightly raise the knee bent in the knee, to a height of not more than 10 cm, and hold it up for half a minute. Make the exercise the second leg.
Then follows the exercise in a dynamic variation: 10-12 repetitions with the foot restrained at the top for two seconds. It is necessary to completely relax the muscles of the leg after it is lowered to the floor.
- Lie on your stomach. Raise your legs to a small height. Slowly reduce and dilute them, keeping on weight. The legs should be straight. Repeat 10 times. Exercise is not recommended for hypertensive patients and patients with a sick heart.
- Lie on one side, lower the lower leg slightly, leaving the straight line straight. Upper leg raise at an angle of 45 ° and hold for half a minute. Exercise should be done in turn with both feet.
- Lie on one side, lower the lower leg slightly, and leave the upper one straight. Upper leg raise at an angle of 30 ° and gently unfold it whole with the foot outwards;and then turn back inside. Make 10 such rotational movements. Keep your leg straight all the time. Exercise is performed in turn with both feet.
- Lie on your back, knees bent, and the feet stand on the floor, your legs are diluted about the width of your shoulders. Gently lift the pelvis, leaning on the shoulder girdle, and stand for half a minute. Also smoothly sink. Run once.
Then, perform a dynamic exercise method: raise and lower the pelvis with an amplitude of about 15 cm, stopping the movement in the upper end position for a couple of seconds. Make 15 swings.
- Sit on the floor, straighten both feet. Do not bend your knees forward and grab onto your feet. Hold for two minutes. This movement should be carried out strictly once a day and not more often. If the exercise is difficult to perform, then you can wrap your feet with a towel wrapped in a towel. During the exercise, the spine should be straightened, the head should not be lowered.
- Sitting on a chair, it is necessary to lift the straight leg as high as possible. Hold her at the highest point for a minute. Make 2-3 repetitions on each leg.
Gymnastics with coxarthrosis - video
The video gives working advice and exercises for those who have this disease.
After gymnastics, you need to self-massage. It is done in the sitting position, carefully massaging the thigh except the back surface. Massage is carried out by grinding, moving from the knee to the groin. Rinsing should be done about three minutes. At the end of the massage for a minute, perform gentle strokes in the same direction.
Properly selected, adequate comprehensive treatment and careful implementation of all medical recommendations will avoid surgery, eliminate lameness and pain, prevent possible complications, improve the overall well-being and quality of life of the patient.
Exercises for hip joints
Exercise for hip joints.
More exercises on this link http: //krasotadyha.ru/free/ uprazhneni. ..
Get useful exercises right now.
These video lessons have one goal. Show you the hip joint exercise. Help you get rid of back and leg pain, improve flexibility in the body, make your joints sound.
Improve mobility and flexibility in the spine, improve blood circulation in all parts of the body.
These video lessons, and in particular the hip joint exercise, will help you: strengthen your hands, strengthen your back, tighten your belly, strengthen your feet, strengthen your ankle, strengthen your ankle, pump up the press, return your body to its mobility and ease.
Performing these exercises and exercises for the hip joints. You will learn how to stretch
feel your body;
only work with the right muscles;
As a result:
will get results after the first training;
is constantly expanding the capabilities of your body;
train at a higher level;
is constantly progressing forward;
will enjoy the training.
Get a free video course Healthy back and neck. How to get rid of pain and live peacefully http: //krasotadyha.ru/free/ uprazhneni. ..
LFK with arthrosis of the hip joint
LFK for arthrosis of the hip joint. The full version of the video is available at http: //vitatv.ru/ Phone of Dr. Popov: +7( 495) 507-71-85.https: //www.youtube.com/ watch? V = NnXbCvXDJYc