Medical gymnastics for cervical osteochondrosis?
Cervical osteochondrosis is quite common among all social groups and age categories. But in a greater degree, this pathology is affected by persons who are forced by their occupation to move little or stay in a fixed position for a long time-schoolchildren, office employees, programmers. Features of cervical osteochondrosis consist in the fact that along with the vertebrae, intervertebral discs and nerves the central nervous system suffers because of the violation of the blood supply to the brain. Through the neck pass vital communications - trachea, spinal cord, large vessels, among which the vertebral artery, supplying blood to the brain.
The effect of the exercises
The cervical section does not experience such a colossal mechanical load as a lumbar. But the neck is responsible for performing complex coordinated movements when turning, tilting, rotating the head, maintaining posture. With cervical osteochondrosis, these movements are difficult, and in some cases become impossible. That is why exercises for cervical osteochondrosis are an indispensable element of the ongoing complex treatment. After all, only injections, compresses and rubbing for the treatment of this disease is clearly not enough.
Exercises for osteochondrosis
Exercises for osteochondrosis of the cervical spine affect all stages of the development of this pathology:
- Eliminate hypodynamia, which is one of the causes of cervical osteochondrosis
- Eliminate the congestive effects in the muscles and vessels of the neck
- Ease your well-beingpatient, eliminate pain in the head and neck, dizziness, general weakness and other negative manifestations of the disease
- As preventive measuresprevention of complications of cervical osteochondrosis
After the course of therapeutic gymnastics in osteochondrosis of the neck, the following therapeutic effects are noted:
- Relaxes pathologically strained muscles of the neck
- Strengthens the cervical muscular skeleton, reduces the burden on the cervical spine
- Improves local blood circulation
- The cerebral blood flow increases due to restoration of the lumen of the vertebralarteries
- Inflamed roots of cervical spinal nerves are released
- The emotional background is raised, metabolic processes are accelerated not only in the cervical region, but also in the entire body of
. The cervical anatomy is functionally and functionally connected with the thoracic spine. And these two departments are affected by osteochondrosis in most cases simultaneously, combined. For this reason, physical exercises during cervical osteochondrosis facilitate the course of the osteochondrosis of the thoracic region, and vice versa.
Technique for performingExercises help relieve tension of the neck muscles
Before performing exercises with cervical chest osteochondrosis, the patient takes any of the physiological positions - standing, sitting, lying on his back or stomach. The patient lying on his back experiences minimal stress on the cervical section, but in this position he will have difficulty in performing certain elements. On the contrary, in the standing position it is most convenient to carry out movements of the head, shoulder girdle and upper limbs. But this option is not suitable in the case when cervical osteochondrosis is manifested by vestibular disorders in the form of dizziness, disorientation in space.
Below is a set of exercises for cervical osteochondrosis:
- The patient sits and applies his palms to the forehead area. The head is motionless, the patient exerts pressure on her palm for several seconds. In the same way, pressure is applied to the applied palms to the back of the head and alternately to both ears. This exercise is aimed at strengthening the cervical muscular framework.
- Then, during exhalation, throw your head back, and during inspiration - go ahead. The exercise is repeated tenfold. Then, turning his head with his chin, he takes out his right and left shoulder. In the following, the shoulders get the auricles at the maximum inclination of the head.
- After this, the patient lies on his back. The head falls on a low pillow with subsequent pressure on her head. Then the patient raises his head and holds it in such a fixed position for a few seconds. Accepts the initial posture, leads the knees to the stomach, wraps them in his hands. He tries to reach his knees with his forehead. After that, the leg unbends and straightens. Again bends the legs in the knees and spreads his hands, in this position tries to make turns of the torso on both sides 5 times.
- Then turns over on the abdomen and lies exactly face down. In this position, the patient rotates the head in both directions so as to touch the floor with the auricle. Then he lifts his head, tipping it as far as possible. In this position, the head is held for a few seconds. Then the patient lowers his head and relaxes. Again he lifts his head together with the shoulder girdle, while his hands should be fixed at the seams. This exercise also needs to be done 5 times.
Videos with therapeutic exercises for cervical osteochondrosis:
Physiotherapy exercises for cervical osteochondrosis must be performed under the supervision of the appropriate specialist. He will give all the necessary instructions regarding the frequency and load of the exercises performed, will designate limitations and contraindications.
Doing exercises with cervical osteochondrosis, you need to adhere to some rules:
- All exercises are conducted in a well-lit and ventilated room with normal temperature.
- In acute period of cervical osteochondrosis, motor activity is contraindicated
- Movement should be smooth, no sharpness
- Circular movements are not shown in most cases
- During exercises, breathing should be smooth with optimal duration of inspiration and exhalation.
- . When the pain develops and intensifies, the gym should be stopped.
In the presentation of many patients and some health workers, health gymnastics is associated with yoga. This is not entirely correct. After all, this complex and much confused Eastern doctrine is represented in our Hatha Yoga - a complex of physical exercises and healing techniques.
The methodology and rules of hatha yoga are in many respects similar to practicing health gymnastics. True, there are some peculiarities here. In this eastern technique there are too many complicated poses with figurative exotic names - a stork, a grasshopper, a tiger, a dragon. Before carrying out the exercises, the nasal passages must be cleaned with clean water - according to the teachings this helps to cleanse the body and increase the energy potential. The treatment of the condition with osteochondrosis of the neck is a consequence of spiritual and physical perfection.
While doing some physical methods of treating cervical osteochondrosis, it should be remembered that the improvement does not come the next day. This requires a longer period of time - weeks, months, and sometimes even years. Classes should be held regularly and strictly according to a given algorithm, there should be no objectively unjustified breaks. And in order for the effect to come as soon as possible, physical exercises should be carried out in conjunction with other methods of cervical osteochondrosis treatment - drug therapy, physiotherapy procedures, massage, acupuncture.
Therapeutic exercises for cervical osteochondrosis
Physiotherapy for cervical osteochondrosis
Osteochondrosis of the cervical spine is a fairly common disease of the spinal column, as this department is very mobile and has a constant load to support the neck. This disease is characterized by degenerative changes in the spine. The sprawling bone tissue on the vertebrae adversely affects the muscles and ligaments around them, causing pain.
Painful sensations in cervical osteochondrosis
Osteochondrosis of the cervical spine develops gradually and at the initial stage of the disease does not manifest itself very much. More serious changes, for example, as an intervertebral hernia, occur in the third stage of the disease.
The intervertebral hernia of the cervical region is a complex, serious and painful complication of osteochondrosis. To prevent such complications, it is necessary to diagnose osteochondrosis in time and to comply with all the prescriptions of the doctor. One of the main conditions for a complete recovery is exercise therapy with cervical osteochondrosis. It is prescribed at a time when the acuteness of the disease is over.
Importance of physical activity in cervical osteochondrosis
Physiotherapy is prescribed for patients with osteochondrosis only after acute pain relief. Special physical exercises allow to strengthen the muscular corset around the spine, making it more plastic.
Medical gymnastics helps to increase blood supply to the muscles and joints, preventing the complication of this disease, as well as the appearance of other pathologies in the spinal column.
disease problems Flexibility exercises prevent further disease progression. The first lessons of physiotherapy exercises can be conducted only under the supervision of a doctor. Only a doctor can make up for you an individual complex that suits your health condition and will be your "life-saving" circle in everyday life.
Osteochondrosis is often a chronic disease, so inadequate physical activity, uncomfortable posture during work or stress, can provoke an exacerbation of the disease. However, applying curative gymnastics at home, performing a complex, for example, after summer work or a long trip behind the wheel, you can avoid exacerbation and feel comfortable.
LFK with cervical osteochondrosis
Simple exercises for restoring the full-time work of the cervical department of
All exercises for therapeutic purposes should be performed very smoothly, avoiding sudden movements. Categorically forbidden to tilt back the head of movement, as well as rotational movements of the head. Here are a few simple exercises to improve mobility in the cervical spine, as well as to increase blood flow:
- The exercise is performed sitting on a chair, the back is straight. Tilt your head to one shoulder, then to the other, as much as possible. Repeat from five to ten times;
- Turns the head to the right and left, to the highest possible level. Do the exercise at least ten times;
- Flexibility of the cervical spine will add the head incline forward, until the chest touches the chin. The back muscles of the neck with this exercise are perfectly stretched. Perform ten to twelve times;
- Strengthen the lateral muscles of the neck will help the following exercise - counteraction. Place the elbow on the table and rest your palm on the temporal part. Tilt your head in this direction, counteracting your hand. Counteraction lasts up to 10-12 seconds. The exercise is repeated up to ten times in each direction, with small interruptions( up to ten seconds);
- Excellent helps to strengthen the front muscles of the neck exercise-resistance or overcome resistance. Exercise is done at the desk. One hand rests on the table with the elbow, and the palm rest on the forehead. Pressing his head on his hand, you need to keep the resistance. Pressing the head for up to ten seconds. Perform this exercise up to ten times with a break of ten seconds;
- Excellent stretches and relaxes the lateral muscles of the neck following exercise. You can perform as sitting on a chair, or standing up. Raise the shoulders up simultaneously and hold them in the raised state for up to ten seconds. Then relax your shoulders. Perform up to ten times with a small interval.
Therapeutic exercises for the neck muscles
Massage and self-massage during the remission of
When the acute period of the disease is left behind, self-massage or massage is prescribed to help patients with cervical osteochondrosis. The cervical spine does not tolerate any sudden movements. All massage movements should be smooth, deep, not traumatic. You can apply stroking, vibration, smoothing and kneading.
Any self-massage begins and ends with stroking movements that prepare the cervical section for other effects. Raziranie and kneading affects the muscles of the neck and collar zone more deeply, contributing to the inflow of blood to them. Vibration movements are performed by tapping the rib of the palm or patting.
With headaches, as a consequence of cervical osteochondrosis, it will help to remove the spasm of rubbing with the fingertips of the temporal zone, the occipital region. Self-massage is applicable for hands, shoulders and collar zone. Of course, this is not very convenient to do, therefore, if possible, it is best to seek the help of an experienced masseur.
Massage - as an effective way to treat and prevent cervical osteochondrosis
Massage from the back of the neck and the area between the shoulder blades is difficult to carry out independently. The masseur must perform the procedure carefully and neatly, while at the same time it is good to knead the muscles. The first few massage procedures should be less intense and shorter in time.
Recommendations for the conduct of exercise therapy
Physiotherapy in all diseases, and cervical osteochondrosis, including, can be prescribed only after the acute period of the disease. It is not the main treatment, but is an addition to the main therapy.
In addition, exercise therapy does not replace physiotherapy procedures, but can be performed with them in a complex, as an intensifying factor in the effectiveness of treatment. No exercise from the treatment complex should cause pain. They should cause relief, relieve tension and be an incentive for further studies. The physical load increases very gradually.
Pilates with cervical osteochondrosis
You need to start with simple exercises under the supervision of a doctor. Regular exercises in therapeutic gymnastics for three weeks become a good habit that helps a person live without pain. Many patients, performing various physical activities during the day, for example, working in the garden, long walks, strokes, cleaning, etc., think that this can replace the medical complex. This is not true! Conversely, with increased physical exertion, it is recommended to perform a charge, so as not to provoke an exacerbation of osteochondrosis.
Factors affecting the development of osteochondrosis
- High physical activity;
- Prolonged position in an uncomfortable position;
- Sitting work;
- Unbalanced power;
- Lack of regular physical activity;
- Spinal Curvature;
- Professional activities related to lifting of gravity, vibration, etc.;
- Chronic diseases of an exchange nature, for example, diabetes mellitus;
- Static loads;
- Wrong bed and pillow.
Video - Therapeutic exercises for cervical osteochondrosis
Therapeutic exercises for cervical osteochondrosis
As life shows, most often a person with health problems or completely begins to rely on a doctor, or rushes to all serious, self-medication and without resorting toofficial medicine.
If the patient is on the side of the doctor - no disease is terrible. .
Both these positions are fundamentally wrong, because none, even the most qualified physician, can make a diagnosis on their own, and no person should prescribe treatment for themselves. No wonder the ancient sage said that with each disease there are three sides: the patient, the doctor and the disease. If the patient is on the side of the doctor - no illness is terrible, but in those cases when the patient on the side of the disease - the best doctor is useless.
Today, cervical osteochondrosis is diagnosed more and more, and the patients' behavior and their attitude to the proposed treatment are completely independent of age. Those patients who think about their future do not forget that therapeutic gymnastics with cervical osteochondrosis remains one of the most important elements of treatment, while others simply remain silent and suffer pain and all the symptoms with which this is manifested is very unpleasant and in some casesa life-threatening disease.
Features of osteochondrosis of the cervical region today
Cervical osteochondrosis is a common disorder, rapidly growing younger every year. Pinched nerve endings or displacement of cervical discs cause headaches and heart pain, dizziness, numbness of the tongue. Moreover, pinching of nerves indirectly affects the work of internal organs. Nevertheless, many people simply do not pay attention to the doctor's appointments and do not believe that exercise therapy, especially when used constantly, can improve their condition.
Meanwhile, if a person is diagnosed with cervical osteochondrosis - therapeutic gymnastics is necessary! A violation that does not try to correct will sooner or later become acute, and every new attack of the disease will add unpleasant symptoms to the clinical picture of the disease. Of course, exercise therapy is not a panacea, especially if the degenerative-dystrophic process in the tissues of the spinal column has existed for a long time, but it can inhibit the development of pathological processes, facilitate the general condition and the first step towards recovery.
Basic symptoms of osteochondrosis
- Persistent headaches, dizziness. The discomfort is often aggravated by movement and sharp turns of the head, and such a pain in the head practically does not lend itself to the drugs that are traditionally prescribed for relief of this symptom. At the same time, the patient may be concerned about the instability of blood pressure, fits of lightheadedness and noise in the ears, which are best eliminated by therapeutic gymnastics prescribed for cervical osteochondrosis.
- Symptom of osteochondrosis of the cervical spine may be pain in the chest, giving in hands. Often a person feels numbness in his hands and a combination of this symptom with pain in the heart, in which traditional "heart" drugs( nitroglycerin) are ineffective.
When these complaints occur, orthopedic physicians advise their patients to use physical exercises in a timely manner, the regimen and frequency of recurrence of which for each patient should be selected individually. A well-considered program of physical rehabilitation will help prevent the development of displacement of cervical vertebrae and clamping of nerve fibers.
Recommended exercises for the treatment of the disease
If you want to learn all the secrets of cervical osteochondrosis treatment, we suggest you familiarize yourself with this free course. Very effective technique!
Below is an example of several exercises.
- The patient lies on the floor. One palm rest on the stomach, and the other on the chest. Slow, smooth breath( stomach, and then chest rise), then exhale. Repeat once 8-10.It is necessary to consciously relax the body. Exercise is repeated 3-4 times during the day.
- Position on the floor, but this time on the stomach. Slowly, the head, torso rises, hands have to rest against the floor. In this position, you must be 1 - 1.5 minutes, then smoothly return to its original position. Important! It is necessary to watch, that the shoulders would not "tumble" - keep the posture under control! Exercise is carried out 3-4 times a day.
- Position - lying on the stomach. Hands stretched along the body. Slowly turning his head to the right. You have to try to press your ear to the floor. Then in the opposite direction. Important! Painful sensations should not accompany the exercises! Run 5-6 times. During the day, you can perform this exercise 3-4 times.
- Seated position. Slowly, making an exhalation, lean forward, as close to the breast as possible. Then, on inhalation, slowly throw your head back, trying to look as far as possible. Repeat once 10-15.The exercise itself is repeated 2-3 times a day.
- Do not change the position, you have to press your forehead against your own hands. Providing the greatest possible pressure. Exercise is done on exhalation - this is important! Repeat 5-6 times. During the day, perform 3-4 times.
- If the violation is not strong, you can perform accurate rotation of the head, in both directions.
The above complex of exercises shows that therapeutic gymnastics with cervical osteochondrosis is available to virtually all people regardless of their age. Some of the exercises can be performed at home and at work, and if your own health is empty for the patient, then he will certainly try to listen to the recommendations of the doctor.
As studies of scientists have shown, the performance of such exercises as prevention reduces the risk of osteochondrosis of the cervical spine by 90%!
The effectiveness of therapeutic gymnastics with cervical osteochondrosis at any stage of the disease is proved. As it turned out, even simple trainings, without active manual treatment and use of drugs, significantly reduce pain, and in some cases the achieved strengthening of the neck muscles positively affects the general condition - in some patients partial regress of the disease is observed.
P.S.Want to get more effective exercises? Be sure to use this course & gt; & gt;
Exercises for cervical osteochondrosis at home( video, photo)
Healing physical training
Different stages of the disease require a special approach in therapy. Exercises for cervical osteochondrosis are effective at each stage. During the period of exacerbations, the patient is recommended to lie on a tight bed. Under the knees it is better to paddle the roller to relax the muscles.
Physical stress on the body should be moderate and carried out systematically. During an exacerbation it is important to get a doctor's recommendation about the reduction of strength exercises. Thus treatment will not have the opposite effect.
The course of treatment of exercise therapy has a positive effect on pathology and gives the following results:
- Eliminates the cause of cervical osteochondrosis with hypodynamia.
- Eliminates stagnation in muscles, vessels of the neck;
- Facilitates the patient's well-being, eliminates pain in the head and neck, dizziness, general weakness and other manifestations.
- Prevent further development of the disease or act as preventive measures for a healthy person.
The main thing when doing exercises is to strengthen the muscles of the back and neck. They should perform their function - to support the spine when walking or sitting on a chair.
Treatment with gymnastics is a positive factor for improving blood flow and lymph flow. Thanks to which the process of metabolism is established.
When and where do I start?
During the day, always knead your neck. This is useful not only in the presence of cervical osteochondrosis, but also for the prevention of
To select a set of exercises for cervical osteochondrosis, you need to take into account the time of day. Most often, gymnastics are recommended in the morning as a charge. But during the day it is important to maintain posture and perform some physical exercises. Well, if at work there is a simulator. Then you can work out at lunchtime. But often these are very rare cases.
Perform physical combinations better under the supervision of an experienced trainer. For this you can go to the gym. But you need to choose a simulator on its strength. It is important to mention the coach about his problem. Then a set of activities will be chosen to eliminate the disease.
In view of the fact that you can be engaged in standing, sitting, lying, exercise can be done even in transport on the way to work and back. Just walking in the park you can stop for a minute and stretch your neck. Even when you come to the waiting room at the station or in the cinema, you can take a minute for your aching neck.
Do not think about how people will look at you. The main thing is health. Outsiders will not be embarrassed at the appearance of the first positive results.
Medical treatment of osteochondrosis of the cervical region can be successfully combined with gymnastics. Physical exercises are different. You can choose specifically for yourself after consulting a doctor.
- The man lies on the floor. One hand places on the abdomen, the other puts on the chest. A gentle breath - an exhalation. Repeat 8-10 times. It is important to relax the muscles. Exercise is repeated 3-4 times at different times of the day.
- Standing or sitting position, arms lowered along the trunk, back aligned. Perform smooth turns of the head to the right and left.5 to 10 times.
- Abdominal position. Care must be taken to lift the head, trunk, hands must rest against the floor. So hold 1-1,5min, then smoothly return to the starting position. Care must be taken not to let the shoulders fall. Exercises are performed 3-4 times a day.
- Lying on the stomach, arms stretched along the trunk. Slowly turn your head to the right. Try to cuddle your ear to the floor. Then in the opposite direction. When doing exercises, nothing should hurt! Make 5-6 times. Repeat 3-4 times a day.
Useful exercises for the neck
- Standing or sitting to try to raise your shoulders to your ears, keep 10 seconds.
- In the sitting position. Slowly, for exhalation lean forward, as close as possible to the chin to the chest. On inspiration slowly throw back his head, try to look as far as possible. Repeat 10-15 times. The exercise itself is performed 2-3 times a day.
- In the same position, you need to press your forehead against your hands. Give maximum pressure. Exercise is done by exhaling air! Run 5-6 times. The day to perform 3-4 times.
- If the stage is not running, you can perform cautious head rotation in both directions.
Economical method of
You can also exercise in nature, combining business with pleasure!
Osteochondrosis is often not treated at all. Patients refer to lack of time and money. Of course, not everyone can afford to buy a simulator or regularly visit the gym. But there is an open-air hall in every school, near the institute or at the city stadium. And do not let an expensive simulator go there. But there is a convenient and high-quality inventory for outdoor activities. And there is no need to pay there. Instead of a coach, physical therapy will be controlled by the individual recommendations of the treating doctor.
The simulator can be done at home. You can equip a special wall for training by means of improvised materials. And then you will have a gym better than any private one. And the family budget is practically not affected.
For the patient on osteochondrosis of the cervical department the best simulator is the floor. Practically all kinds of gymnastics should be performed lying on the floor.
You can equip the hall for classes in the middle of any room or on the street. You can download from the Internet a video lesson on performing gymnastics such as:
- exercises from osteochondrosis;
- healthy spine, etc.
The body of each person is adapted to activity: walking, running, swimming. A sitting at the monitor or in front of the TV without unnecessary movement negatively affects the posture, there is an osteochondrosis of the cervical region. To maintain the health of the spine, choose the best simulator for yourself and perform an individual set of exercises under the supervision of a doctor. Then your spine will be healthy.
What exercises are performed for osteochondrosis?
All of us have heard of such a back disease as osteochondrosis. But not everyone knows that the main treatment for osteochondrosis is exercise therapy! It is LFK, gymnastics and special physical exercises for osteochondrosis that promote rapid recovery, restore mobility and return to your usual life rhythm. Therefore, let's study together, what exercises with osteochondrosis will help to cope with this unpleasant ailment.
How to treat osteochondrosis?
Treatment of many vertebral diseases is carried out according to a single scheme, and osteochondrosis is no exception!
The first stage of treatment of osteochondrosis is medicamentous, its main goal is return of mobility to the patient and elimination of pain. As a rule, the patient is prescribed medication, bed rest for 3-5 days, and a couple more days of limited activity. Anesthetics and anti-inflammatory drugs are used mainly from medications. Pain medication relieves acute pain in osteochondrosis, and anti-inflammatory non-steroid drugs relieve swelling, inflammation, reducing pinching of nerve fibers and also removing pain syndromes. When the acute course of the disease passes into the lung, the next stage of treatment of osteochondrosis begins.
The second stage of treatment is performed with the help of physiotherapy procedures, massages and special exercises. Moreover, physiotherapy affects the disease in different ways - someone helps, and for some patients it is not effective and useless. Massage with osteochondrosis of the spine may also not be effective if it is performed by a non-qualified specialist. But the exercises for the spine with osteochondrosis are all useful, effective and do not require the constant presence of a specialist. It is enough to consult a doctor, get individual treatment, hold a couple of sessions with a specialist and continue treatment at home, at a time convenient for you. Everything is simple and not difficult!
Rules for exercise of exercise therapy
- You can not perform exercises for the back, neck in osteochondrosis during the acute course of the disease - with acute pain, with dizziness, nausea, with headaches, with weakness.
- Only painless exercises( not causing pain, discomfort at performance) are allowed to be performed.
- If the complex of exercises for osteochondrosis contains several painful movements, then they can be used to test your recovery( just periodically to repeat them to check whether there is progress or not, the pain has gone or has stayed!).
- Do not overload the muscles - alternate relaxing exercises with tonic, make a short rest between exercises.
- Do exercises smoothly, slowly, without sudden movements.
- Keep your back flat, maintain proper posture.
What is useful therapeutic gymnastics?
Therapeutic gymnastics for osteochondrosis is a specially developed and individually selected set of physical exercises necessary for the prevention and treatment of various diseases of the whole spinal column. Often, in gymnastics such exercises are used that are more natural and comfortable for the human body: slopes, turns. It is prescribed only with mild disease, when there are no pains, stiffness of movements or other unpleasant symptoms.
Gymnastics will give you lightness and freedom of movement!
Gymnastic exercises strengthen the ligaments, muscles of the back, which allows you to accelerate rehabilitation after an acute period of the disease, reduce the likelihood of repeated relapses of the disease and restore complete activity of the person.
Cervical osteochondrosis: exercises( exercise therapy)
- Standing: feet to put on shoulder width. Gently bend the head to the side and hold it for 10-12 seconds in this position;then you need to strain your neck, as if resisting pressure from the shoulder( you can press on the head with your hand) and return to the previous position. Do the slopes in different directions, for 15-16 slopes.
- Standing: gently tilt the head forward and stay so for 10 seconds, in this position, strain the neck( you can press your hand on the forehead, creating pressure).Then toss your head back, so stand for 10 seconds, then strain your neck, pressing the back of the head with your hand. Repeat - 15 times.
- Standing: turn your head to the side, stretching your chin to your shoulder for 10-15 seconds, the exercise should be repeated 10 times( always in each direction).
- Standing or sitting: try to write in the air with your chin - the figure is 0, 1, then 2, and so on until 10. These movements relax the muscles of the neck, back, remove tone and fatigue.
- Lying on your back: lie on a flat surface, raise your head above the surface for 10-12 seconds, then smoothly descend and rest for 7 seconds. Repeat - 10 times.
- Lying on one side: raise your head and hold it for 10 seconds, then smoothly descend and rest for 5 seconds. So repeat 12 times, and then do the same exercise 12 times on the other side.
- Lying on your back: pull your chin up as far as possible, to the ceiling for 10-13 seconds, then smoothly descend, rest and repeat 9 more times.
Exercises for cervical osteochondrosis: video
Exercises for chest osteochondrosis
- Standing: the back is straight, legs are shoulder width, slowly bend back( bend), pulling the chin to the stomach, so stand for 7-10 seconds, then smoothly bend,back to throw back his head and stand in this position, too, 7-10 seconds. Then go back to the original position and repeat again 9 times.
- Standing: alternately raise your shoulders to the ceiling, 10 times each shoulder. Then we lift 2 arms for 10 seconds, lower and rest. Repeat - 11 times.
- Standing: we perform smooth circular turns with shoulders, backward 10 times, and forward as much.
- Standing: hands are lowered down, legs together, lean to the side and stretch down for 10 seconds, then to the other side. So repeat it ten times.
- standing: his fists strongly rest against his back, below the shoulder blades, so we stand 10 seconds. Then we lean forward and stoop, also 10 seconds. Repeat for 10-12 times each slope.
Exercises for chest osteochondrosis: video
Exercises for lumbar osteochondrosis( ASF)
- Standing: hands on waist, lean forward, keeping your back straight. Straighten and lean back. Repeat 10 times.
- Do the previous exercise, only the back bending.
- On all fours: back straight, hands to move aside bending back, so stand for 10 seconds, then the same we repeat the other way. Repeat - 15 times.
- Lying on the back: relax, strain only the press, pressing your back on the floor. So lie down for 15 seconds, and then relax.
- Lying on the floor: legs bent at the knees, elbowing to the opposite knee, repeat the exercise 12 times to each knee.
- Lying: hands for the head to stretch and stretch, stretching his back.10 seconds to stay in this position and then relax. Repeat - several times.
LFK with lumbar osteochondrosis: video
Exercises for osteochondrosis of the cervical, lumbar and thoracic parts will help you to warn your body against this disease or quickly recover after it. Remember, timely access to a specialist doctor is a guarantee of your health and a healthy future!
Exercises for cervical osteochondrosis
Simple and effective exercises for self-treatment and prevention of cervical osteochondrosis. And also you will learn about the reasons for its occurrence. The guest of the program is Vitaly Demetovich Gitt, one of the most famous manual therapists in Russia.https: //www.youtube.com/ watch? v = pBPdjEbnbzI