Doctor Bubnovsky: exercises for the spine, adaptive gymnastics, recommendations
How many people in the world suffer from back pain! Physiologists say that frequent problems with the spine - this is the payment of humanity for the opportunity to walk on two legs with proudly raised head. Well, of course, all the possible benefits of civilization affect our spinal column far from the best way. We are lazy, we do not move much, we sit and eat a lot - from here even young people often have osteochondrosis and intervertebral hernias. What can we say about the older generation!
People who have ever experienced what severe pains in the back know how painful this is. In such moments, it would seem, everything is ready to give for someone to teach and prompt how to get rid of the misfortune. Ointments and tablets help only for a while, and then again there comes a deterioration. It's scary to do physical exercises, because you are even afraid to move. And meanwhile there is a doctor named Bubnovsky. Exercises for the spine, they developed, can help even very desperate people. Do not believe me? And in vain! Read the information given in our article. And start to act, because, as the wise say: "Under a recumbent stone. .."
Meet - Bubnovsky Sergey Mikhailovich!
Who is this - Dr. Bubnovsky? It is known that he has a doctorate in medicine and is a professor and founder of kinesitherapy. Today, he has two higher educations and twenty years of successful medical practice, entirely devoted to the treatment of both acute and chronic diseases of the musculoskeletal system of man. Sergei Mikhailovich takes patients in the health center he created in Moscow and combines his main activity with the doctor's work in the KamAZ-master team. And this irrepressible man himself takes part in many rally competitions. That's what he is - Dr. Bubnovsky. Exercises for the spine, numerous books dedicated to health, designed by him simulators for the employment of sick people - these are the fruits of his work.
And it all started sometime from a tragic event. The life of Sergei Mikhailovich developed in such a way that at 22 he got into a major auto accident, as a result of which, due to serious injuries, he could not move practically. The predictions of the treating doctors were quite disappointing, and the young man was forced to look for the ways of healing himself. For 27 years he worked hard to regain his health. And he achieved his goal. Based on his own experience of fighting the disease, Dr. Bubnovsky developed his own treatment system, which daily helps a huge number of people.
What is the basis of the method
What is the essence of the method? The main thing here is the treatment of the joints and the spine with motion. This method is called kinesitherapy. Usually people who feel pain and discomfort in the joints, try to move as little as possible to ensure the patient's body maximum rest. Doctors usually agree with this approach and prescribe external treatment with ointments, and often begin to insist on surgical intervention. Very often, operations are performed with a hernia of the spine, it is believed that this is almost the only means that can help trouble.
But the method of Dr. Bubnovsky is built primarily on the elimination of hypodynamia. The patient makes special safe exercises, in which the tiny deep muscles that hold the spine are activated. The strength of these muscles is such that when any vertebra is loosened or deformed, they squeeze it with terrible force, trying to hold it in place. This causes hernia, pinching of nerve fibers, etc. The rehabilitation exercises of kinesitherapy can remove muscle spasm and return sick vertebrae to the place.
Complex of Pain Relief Exercises
- Prepare to master the method of Bubnovsky. Exercise for the spine number one begins with a relaxation of the back, and then with its deflection. For this we stand unhurriedly on our knees, hands on the floor. Then on exhalation slowly we bend our backs upwards, and on inspiration we bend downwards. We do everything slowly and smoothly, 20 times.
- Exercise that stretches the muscles. It is necessary to stand on all fours, then pull the right leg back and sit on the left leg. The left leg pull forward that there is strength, while sinking lower and lower. After everything has been done 20 times, change legs, again do 20 exercises.
- The starting position is on all fours. Torso pulling forward, as far as possible, the waist in no case does not bend.
- And now we'll stretch the back muscles properly. For this, we sit down on all fours, and then we get together. On exhalation, bending both hands in the elbows, bend the body to the floor. On the next exhalation, we straighten our arms, while sitting down on the heels. We do 6 repetitions.
- The following movements, which Bubnovsky's method recommends, is an exercise for the spine and at the same time for the abdominal press. We lay down on the back with bent knees, hands are wound behind the head. The trunk on exhalation is raised so that the elbows should touch the knees. For untrained and obese people, this exercise at first may seem too complicated. You can help yourself with your hands.
- We make a "half-bridge".For this purpose we lay down on the back, hands lie along the trunk. On exhalation, raise the pelvis as high as possible, lower it with inhalation. This movement can be done up to 30 times.
The treatment of the spine according to Bubnovsky's method is recommended by the author of the technique with special adaptive gymnastics. It will help the body tune in the right way. Have prepared, have started:
- To sit on пяточки and actively to breathe. On inhalation, raise yourself and make circular circles with your hands. On exhalation return to the starting position.
- Carrying out a cleansing breath. At the same time put the palms on the stomach and through the tightly compressed lips to make the sound "pf."
- Make an exercise for the press at number 5 from the previous chapter.
- Lying on the back, lift the pelvis off the floor. The legs are bent at the knees.
- Grouped from a prone position. On exhalation, the trunk and bent legs are raised simultaneously. It is necessary to try to reduce the knees and elbows together.
Exercises for the feet
Treatment of the spine using the Bubnovsky method will be more effective if the patient takes the usual regular practice in warm-up to perform these simple exercises to strengthen the feet:
- Lie on your back, your hands are at your sides, your legs are straight, spread apart shoulder width. Thumbs alternately bend and then pull, maximally straining them.
- The AI is the same as above. The exercise consists of rotating the stops alternately clockwise and counterclockwise.
- The former. The big toes alternate and get divorced.
- The toes of the feet are compressed as if you want to clamp them with an object, and then spread out in different directions.
Why is it so important to strengthen the feet in diseases of the spine
Let's talk about the reasons why gymnastics according to the method of Bubnovsky includes such elementary exercises for the feet. The thing is that the feet, along with the ankle joints, serve as shock absorbers for walking, which reduces the burden on the back. They have 27 bones, the same number of muscles and 109 ligaments. And all this apparatus should function perfectly. In fact, everything goes wrong, which, of course, adversely affects the spine. That's why it's so important to patiently strengthen the feet.
Classes on special simulators
There are original simulators developed by Bubnovsky himself. Exercises for the spine, performed with the help of these devices, help the fastest return of health. Classes on the simulator of the famous doctor are able to restore the tone of the dorsal muscles, strengthen the muscular frame, they return to the joints lost functions, improve blood supply, normalize and speed up biochemical processes, eliminate pain and spasms, and also contribute to the prevention of diseases of the spine and other joints of our body.
Treatment using the Bubnovsky method with the help of training on simulators is recommended for those patients who have recently undergone surgery and need rehabilitation. Many patients were convinced on their own experience that the simulator Bubnovsky is an excellent alternative to surgical intervention. Exercises in the gym are shown for both adults and children. The only drawback is that for such classes you will have to attend a special center.
There are a number of recommendations and advice that Dr. Bubnovsky gives. Exercises for the spine, of course, you need to perform regularly. But that is not all. For example, all of us spend one third of our lives in a dream. Unfortunately, very often our back does not get a proper rest. So what do you need to do?
- Pick a good mattress. It is clear that sleeping on the soft is much more pleasant, but harder is much more useful for our vertebrae.
- For the back, the worst thing is when a person sleeps on his stomach. In this case, the neck is curved upwards, and this is an unnecessary burden on the spine. The best position for sleeping is on your side or on your back. Use a special pillow for the body, with its help, you can evenly distribute the weight of the body.
- After sleep, you do not need to get up off the bed right away, it's better to spend a little time trying to get the best of it.
Especially for office workers
Bubnovsky's method, reviews about which can inspire optimism even for people with very big problems with the spine, helps many. But the disease is best prevented, not treated. Here are the recommendations of a doctor for those who work in the office( these people often suffer from back pain due to a sedentary lifestyle):
- It is very important what you are sitting on. If there is no possibility to install an ergonomic chair, then follow your posture. The legs should not be crossed, but the body should bend forward or backward, the knees should be bent at right angles.
- Your computer should be at eye level, so you do not have to constantly lower or raise your head.
- You must make small breaks every 45 minutes, during which you can stand up and do a little workout.
Exercises for hernia spinal Bubnovsky advises to do in special centers under the guidance of experienced instructors. There you can get detailed advice. To date, such establishments are open in many large cities of Russia, their number is constantly increasing. By phone 8-800-555-35-48 you can find out if there is such a center in your city.
Well, now you know a lot about the method of Bubnovsky. The exercises described in this article, despite their lightness, are really capable of doing miracles. A healthy elastic spine is one of the signs of youth. Fortunately, to achieve an almost ideal condition of the spinal column is possible at any age. You just need not lose faith in yourself and your strength!
Bubnovsky's complex of exercises for the treatment of the spine
Sergei Mikhailovich Bubnovsky is the creator of the direction of alternative orthopedics and neurology. The main reference point in the therapy of chronic diseases of the musculoskeletal system for Bubnovsky and his followers is not medicinal treatment, but internal reserves of the human body, understanding of the body and its development.
About Bubnovsky's method
The technique is called "kinesitherapy".In addition to treatment, it includes diagnostics of the condition of the musculoskeletal system, spine and joints, that is, the so-called myofascial diagnosis, which allows to determine the exact localization of the pathological process. Based on the diagnostic results for the patient, an individual treatment program is drawn up, based on the characteristics of the underlying disease and the concomitant pathology.
Bubnovsky Sergey Mikhailovich
The program is a complex of special exercises, also developed by Dr. Bubnovsky. Performing these exercises leads to the complete restoration of all the functions of the spine and joints. In addition, the work of all organs and systems of the human body is indirectly improved.
Treatment of the spine according to the method of Bubnovsky is carried out on an outpatient basis in a convenient mode for the patient.
In addition to the technique, Dr. Bubnovsky invented a multifunctional simulator, classes on which contribute to the restoration of the tone of deep muscles of the back and the functional activity of the joints. They relieve muscle spasm and eliminate pain syndrome. For exercises on the simulator special exercises are also developed, and for each patient an individual course is developed, which can be passed in a special center.
Exercises performed on this simulator allow you to quickly restore the muscular frame and mobility of all joints of our body, which contributes to the treatment of diseases such as osteochondrosis, herniated disc, scoliosis, arthrosis, arthritis and other pathologies. These activities are also useful in the rehabilitation program after surgical treatment.
Kinesitherapy and back pain
For back pain, each patient, depending on the severity of the disease, selects an individual set of exercises, which includes movements that relieve pain in the spine. Patients are trained to correctly perform all the exercises, since the effectiveness of treatment depends on this. In the process of treatment, this complex is constantly adjusted depending on the results obtained.
Treatment of the spine
When performing an individually developed set of exercises using the Bubnovsky method, biochemical processes are normalized, both in the intervertebral disk and in the surrounding muscles and ligaments. Increased blood flow in the affected area contributes to the restoration of the damaged disc, and even the intervertebral hernia can gradually decrease until the
completely disappears. Thus, kinesitherapy is an alternative to surgical treatment for a herniated spine.
In scoliosis, exercises are selected to restore the harmonious functioning of the back muscles that support the spine in the correct position. This is especially useful for children with unformed muscular corset.
A set of exercises Bubnovsky for the spine, removing pain syndrome
- Relaxation of the back.
The exercise is done on all fours. Relax your back.
- Back deflection.
Exercise is performed while standing on all fours, while slowly bending your back on exhalation and sagging on inspiration. Repeat movement 20 times.
- Stretching step.
The exercise is done on all fours. First you need to sit on your left foot and pull the right back. And the left hand at the same time pull forward. Alternately change legs and arms during movement. Repeat 20 times, eliminating sudden movements.
The exercise is done in the "knee and palm rest" position. It is necessary to maximally stretch the body forward, while the emphasis on the palms and knees is preserved.
Do not bend in the lower back when doing the exercise.
- Back stretching.
The original position is the same. Bend the arms in the elbow joints and on exhalation lower the body to the floor, inhale. Then, from this position, hands are straightened out on exhalation, lowering simultaneously the pelvis on the heels and stretching the lumbar muscles.
Perform 5-6 repetitions.
- Stretching of the abdomen.
Perform lying on the back, while the legs are bent at the knees, hands are behind the head. The chin is pressed to the chest and at the exit the body is bent, trying to tear off the scapula from the floor and touch the knees with elbows. When performing, try to achieve a burning sensation in the abdominal muscles.
- Pelvic lift.
Perform lying on the back with arms stretched out along the body. On exhalation, raise the pelvis from the floor as high as possible and lower it by inhaling. Perform 10-30 times.
Auxiliary methods of treatment of the spine according to the method of Bubnovsky
- Joint gymnastics restores coordination of movements, improves mobility and flexibility of the spine.
- Cryoprocedures( cryocompressions, cryomassage) contribute to the improvement of thermoregulation, provide anesthesia without medication.
Official site of Dr. Bubnovsky's Center - http: //www.bubnovsky.org/
Exercises by Dr. Bubnovsky's technique
Diseases of the musculoskeletal system( ODA) make a person's life inferior. No wonder it says: as long as we move, we live. Problems with the spine deprive people of the opportunity to enjoy life, move freely and travel, and in the worst case - lead to complete disability and dependence. Dr. Bubnovsky developed exercises for the spine based on a unique healing technique based on the kinesitherapy - the science of motion, combined with all the best non-medicinal methods invented by mankind before:
- cold douches, rubbing, compresses and other cryo-procedures
The Bubnovsky technique, based on kinesitherapy, includes adaptive and articular exercises
Exercises of Dr. Bubnovsky
The causes of diseases of the spine are many:
- Systemic diseases of the spine:
- osteomyelitis, rheumatoid arthritis, tuberculosis, Bechterew's disease,
- tumors Degenerative dystrophic diseases:
- osteochondrosis, spinal hernia, osteoarthritis, spondylolisthesis, spinal stenosis
If in the first two cases multifaceted medical treatment is requiredthe third cure entirely depends on the person himself. After all, all these diseases are primarily caused by lack of mobility of the joints of the spine because of too little of the movement in our lives. And here Bubnovsky's method is sometimes irreplaceable.
Bubnovsky training apparatus, adaptive and articulate gymnastics
The best proof that the technique works is Bubnovsky himself, with an implanted artificial hip joint mastering each new simulator on himself and then helping other people.
Multifunctional trainers Bubnovsky( MTB) can relieve pain and restore the mobility of joints
Multifunctional trainers Bubnovsky( MTB) allow:
- Relieve back pain caused by spasm in muscles
- Restore the mobility of the joints of the spine and its flexibility
- Stop the development of osteochondrosis, hernia, scoliosis,arthrosis and other diseases of the spine
- Recover after a complicated operation with the help of exercises, especially irreplaceable after removal of the intervertebral hernia, most oftenwhich gives relapse
What diseases treats gymnastics on the simulators and how to determine the mobility of your spine can be learned from this video:
The same video will introduce adaptive and articulate gymnastics:
- is used at the initial stage,
- is suitable for patients' rehabilitation
- helps to copewith pain
Joint gymnastics ( second stage )
- restores mobility of the joints of the spine and knee joints
- trains the spine inMaintain a large load
Do not immediately try to cover the entire course. For one day a person must learn the exercises in an accessible volume for him, gradually increasing the load.
After the completion of the complex, the patient, if desired, can purchase a simulator for studying at home. If he does not have such an opportunity, then he is offered alternative gymnastics, consisting of exercises available at home.
You can find out more about Dr. Bubnovsky's multi-functional simulators from this video:
This video presents the 20 most popular simulator exercises.
Adaptive gymnastics on examples
Let's now consider examples of adaptive exercises of alternative gymnastics Bubnovsky, irreplaceable for the treatment of pain at home:
- Crawling on all fours: crawling about the room in long strides for 20-30 minutes, pulling hands alternately ahead of oneself. Exercise is good for exacerbating the hernia, when walking very hard
- We lay down on the back, putting an ice pack under your waist, hands behind your head. We make the bend of the trunk in the thoracic region, trying to reach out to the elbows with the elbows. We perform the exercise 20 - 30 times. In this case, the posterior longitudinal ligament of the spine is stretched, and the cold relieves swelling and pain-frequent companions of the lumbar hernia
- . The position is the original, hands behind the head. We bend alternately the legs in the knees and reach out to them with the opposite elbow. Exercise improves the circulation of the lumbar region of the
- . The following exercise is performed with pain in the knees. It is advisable to perform in knee pads or simply wrap your knees with anything handy - towels, scarves. We kneel around the room for 20 minutes daily, overcoming the pain
- Lowering on the heels: kneeling, we put a roller on the back and sit on the heels. After a while we refuse from the cushion. At first, pain is possible in the area of the anterior surface of the thigh, knee and shin, associated with the stretching of the muscles. But then they will pass. Sit on the heels you need to try to 5 minutes
- Walking on the buttocks is a great exercise for strengthening the lumbar, buttock muscles, and also for weight reduction. Daily walking on the buttocks 20 minutes for two weeks allows you to reduce weight by 8 kg
- Squeeze from the floor: can be performed from the knees and in the classical version, more preferable - resting with the toes of the legs. Hands should be bent at the elbow joint no less than 90 ̊.You need to press at least 20-30 times, gradually the number of push-ups can be increased. Exercise helps to improve the circulation of the cervical region and relieves the headache
- Stretching of the calf muscles of the Achilles tendon: sitting on the floor, lifting the leg and taking up the toe, tilt the foot to yourself, without bending the leg. Exercise is used to treat acute pain in the back
For more information on exercises of adaptive gymnastics of Dr. Bubnovsky you can find out from this video:
Contraindications to Bubnovsky gymnastics
Gymnastics of Bubnovsky is a very effective technique. It contains many exercises, irreplaceable for fighting diseases of the spine. Performing these exercises daily, you can defeat osteochondrosis, a hernia, arthrosis and other ailments.
However, in gymnastics a lot of strength exercises and therefore this method may not be suitable for everyone.
Contraindications to the Bubnovsky method:
- Contraindications to the Bubnovsky method:
- Early postoperative period
- Ligament and tendon ruptures
- Oncological diseases
- Pre-infarction and pre-sultural states
Video exercises of physiotherapy by Dr. Bubnovsky
Gymnastics in hernia of the lumbar spine: exercises
Life is movement. Hardly anyone will argue with this true. Even those people who periodically have pain, it is necessary. But the main thing is to move correctly. For any ailment developed their own complexes of exercises. The secret of their effectiveness is simple. Strengthening the muscles, improving blood circulation, occurring during regular activities, help fight the disease. Invaluously important role played by gymnastics in the hernia of the lumbar spine. Strengthening the muscle tissue, it allows you to save yourself from unnecessary strain. In addition, it helps improve the nutrition of intervertebral disc tissues. Namely, they need it most.
doctors Most specialists tend to think that gymnastics with a hernia of the lumbar spine is the most effective method of treatment. After all, medicinal preparations can relieve the pain syndrome in the period of exacerbation. Massage and physiotherapy methods only temporarily stimulate blood circulation in tissues. And only gymnastics with a hernia of the lumbar region can give a stable and lasting effect. Thus, a patient engaged in physical education, provides a long-term result, rather than a short-term result.
Exposure to the body
Therapeutic exercises with a hernia of the lumbar spine are prescribed in the remission stage, because the painful syndrome can make the learning process completely impossible.
The sports complex is aimed at:
- Strengthening of muscles. This greatly reduces the burden of the spine, increases the intervertebral distance.
- Withdrawal of compression of spinal nerves.
- Stops the progression of the disease.
- Restoration of patient mobility.
Gymnastics with a hernia of the lumbar spine should be used regularly. It is best to choose for her evening time. The load on the spine should increase gradually. This recommendation applies to the amplitude.
Before the beginning of the gym, relax your muscles as much as possible. Try to avoid the characteristic crunch. It is recommended to begin to engage in exercise therapy from the moment when the pain impulse is silent. With such an ailment, swimming is effective.
Herniation of the lumbar spine develops long enough. This diagnosis is the result of long-term factors that adversely affect the body. As a rule, degenerative processes result in impaired metabolism, age changes, and inadequate physical activity. Before the lessons should initially get rid of the pain. And only after removing the main symptom of the disease, you can go to physical education.
Exercises with a hernia of the lumbar spine are performed only with strict adherence to the following rules:
- Listen very carefully to the sensations. After all, each hernia is different in its own direction. If during physical training of discomfortable feelings does not cause a hernia of the lumbar spine, the exercises are completely suitable for you. The appearance of the slightest pain sensations is a signal to more cautious and accurate execution of the complex. In the case of acute impulsive lumbago during physical training sessions, it is necessary to postpone the exercises for a couple of weeks. After a certain time, you can return to the class.
- Eliminate all elements containing torso twists. With a herniated spine, they are not recommended.
- Avoid sharp, shock movements in the back area.
- Try to perform the complex often. It is recommended to repeat it up to 5 times a day.
Contraindications to physical training
Before proceeding to an effective complex, it is worthwhile to understand: is this method appropriate for all patients? After all, there are times when physical education can lead to undesirable effects.
So, in the diagnosis of "hernia of the lumbar spine," the exercise is not recommended in the following cases:
- , the patient has a violation of the rhythm of the heart;
- with severe pain syndrome;
- with a tendency to frequent bleeding;
- during exacerbation of chronic ailments;
- for acute stages of infectious diseases.
Gymnastics of Dr. Bubnovsky
Exercises developed by a well-known physician with a hernia of the lumbar spine are quite effective. Bubnovsky provided the world with unique complexes called "kinesitherapy" or "adaptive gymnastics."The doctor created exercises, the purpose of which is to eliminate hypodynamia. After all, it is often low mobility that leads to the development of many diseases, including the intervertebral hernia.
Gymnastics with a hernia of the lumbar spine according to Bubnovsky consists of many exercises. Let's consider some of them.
The complex of exercises performed on all fours
- Relax all muscles as much as possible. Take a deep breath. Slowly, very gently curl your back. As you exhale, gently bend over. Repetition is recommended to do 20. Do not forget that all movements are performed smoothly. If you feel pain during exercise, lower the amplitude. Or do not do it for a while at all.
- Standing on all fours, lean on your knees and palms. Slowly bend forward. Lunge as much as possible. Do not bend your elbows. Gently return to the starting position. It is necessary to repeat this exercise 20-30 times.
- From the position on all fours, slowly sink to your left foot. Slow down on it, pull it back right. The left hand should be raised forward. Do the same for the right foot.
- Freely extend your arms along the body. Take a deep breath. Exhale very slowly, while tearing the pelvis off the floor. Try to lift it to the maximum permissible height. On inhalation, return to the initial position. Movement should be as smooth as possible. Categorically contraindicated sharp attacks. Implement at least 20 approaches.
- Lying on your back, place your hands under your head. Raise the elbows vertically upwards. Bend your legs at right angles. Press your chin against your chest. Slowly, very carefully lift the case. Try to touch the elbows of the knees. It is very important to observe your feelings. The pain should not increase. Otherwise, this activity can greatly damage the spine. Return to the starting position also slowly and smoothly. Repeat the exercise several times. Feeling tired in muscle tissue, stop it.
Complex of therapeutic physical training
The following exercises with hernia of the lumbar spine are quite effective. The photo demonstrates the technique of performing some of them. This complex is aimed at strengthening the entire muscular corset and ligaments.
- Get on all fours. At the same time, raise your right foot with your left arm. In the accepted position, hold for just seconds to 5. Next, do the exercise for the other pair of limbs.
- Lie on your back. Relax. Legs bend and rest against the surface of the floor. Raising the pelvis, hold it in this position for a couple of seconds. At this time, the main emphasis should be on the feet and shoulders. Carefully and smoothly return to the starting position.
- Turn over on the stomach. Place your hands under your chin. Seconds for 5-7 tear off the surface of the head, shoulders, chest and hands. Try to bend in the lower back. The lower part of the trunk( abdomen, pelvis and legs) should lie motionless on the floor.
- Stay on your stomach. Hands are placed along the body. Head and shoulders at the inspiration pull to the feet. On exhalation, return to the initial position.
- Lie on your back. Maximize straight. Pull the toes to your feet. At this time, aim at the chest with your chin. Do not forget that the exercise is done smoothly, without sudden movements.
Classes for the acute stage of the disease
Remember: the exercises with a hernia of the lumbar spine should be selected by the attending physician. If you independently embark on physical education, be sure to focus on the feelings you have.
For the acute period of the disease, the following classes are recommended:
- Place a chair in the middle of the room. It's better if he does not have a backrest. Put a sponge or a soft pillow on it. Lie down on your stomach. In this position, your spine will bend in natural places. This will allow the hernia to stop squeezing the nerve endings. You will feel the pain decrease. In addition, this exercise provides training of the muscular framework, stimulates spinal sprain. While performing, breathe deeply, using the upper half of the chest.
- The tension in the back muscles can be removed by applying a large gymnastic ball. Lay your back on him. Slowly perform reciprocating rotations. A ball with spines will also provide stimulation of the blood supply, performing a kind of massage.
- For stretching the spine, you can use an inclined bench for the Swedish wall. In the absence of any suitable board. The upper edge is fixed at a meter height from the floor surface. The second end is fixed on the floor. To the upper part, you should attach the straps, in which the hands will be fixed. On the surface of the patient lies down on his stomach. In the most relaxed state, you need to spend some time. This occupation causes a soft sprain of the entire spine. It almost never causes discomfort and is suitable for patients with hernias of any age.
Patients quite often believe that gymnastics with a hernia of the lumbar spine is a questionable and ineffective measure to combat the disease. However, it is the main and the most optimal method of treating the existing hernia. After all, special exercises not only strengthen muscle tissue, but also stimulate blood circulation, relieve tension from the entire vertebral column.
Exercises for a hernia of the spine: according to Bubnovsky, Dikul at home( video)
- Oriental practices
The principle of the exercise with hernia
In addition to the main symptom, as a pain symptom and spasm of muscles at the site of exacerbation,depending on the spine, where the hernia is located. Headache, shortness of breath, pain, numbness of limbs, dizziness, difficulty with movement and self-service is a partial list of problems that patients face.
The condition of the spine strongly affects the functioning and health of many organs.
Increased hernia to very large size can lead to disability. An unbearable pain that does not lend itself to oppression of narcotic analgesics, the transmission of a herniated spinal canal - causes for surgery.
Therefore, it is so important not to allow the progression of the disease, but to try to restore the functions of the spine, with which exercises with intervertebral hernia effectively cope.
Each complex works in several directions, having their own specific goals.
Spinal cord sprain
Spinal discs experience heavy loads for a long time, night rest is sometimes not enough to restore, stretch the spine. Exercises with a hernia gently stretch the spine, reduce pressure, which contributes to improved nutrition, relaxation of spasms, even slowing down the damage and returning the discs to their natural state. Not bad with this task copes Evminov's complex, which can be done using an inclined board.
Stretching of muscles and ligaments
Smooth elongation, stretching of muscles, ligaments improves mobility, increases blood flow, provides damaged and painful places with food and oxygen. Similar exercises can be found in the complexes of physical exercises of Dr. Bubnovsky.
Muscles of the back are almost constantly in tension, which causes spasmodic pain. Specially selected physical exercises allow you to relax the muscles. The relaxation period should exceed twice the load during the execution of the complexes for the back.
Restoring the muscular corset
Weakened muscles are unable to hold the spine, the slightest stresses exacerbate the disease. LFK with a hernia of the spine is aimed at strengthening the muscles of the back, the abdominal press, the pelvic area.
Important hints and tips to
Exercises for a hernia of the spine are selected depending on the zone of localization of the disease. A competent complex will help to avoid surgery. It is advisable not to engage in self-diagnosis, but to entrust the selection of physical exercises with an intervertebral hernia to the doctor. It does not matter where the training takes place: in the gym or at home. In any case, in order not to aggravate the process, strict rules must be observed:
- Physiotherapy with spinal hernia is performed during remission. During a severe exacerbation, an increased load will have the opposite effect and only exacerbate the process.
- The load is increased dosed. An untrained body may not respond adequately to heavy loads. You can not restore a disc for one lesson in the room.
- Frequency and constancy are the key to success of intervertebral hernia treatment. It is recommended to conduct classes at least four times a week. Some techniques provide for numerous, up to six times, short workouts for different parts of the back during the day.
Start the day with a mini workout. It can be carried out right in bed.
- Smoothness of movements, absence of jerks, sharp turns, jumps is a prerequisite for exercise therapy in hernia of the spine.
- Avoid twisting in the first stages.
- Pain is a signal from the body about the need to stop the complex. You can not continue the exercises after the appearance of pain.
Remember! Removal of a hernia is an inconclusive stage of treatment. After the operation, recovery is necessary, which also requires a certain physical culture.
Popular and effective methods of treatment of hernia movement
Today, many complexes and methods for treating vertebral disk problems have been developed. The complexes of Bubnovsky, Evminov, Dikul are considered to be popular and effective, allowing to avoid the operation, to recover after it. Some provide for the use of certain exercise equipment and devices, and are available only in the gym. But most use the load and weight of their own body, they can be used at home.
Classes on the
board The Evminov simulator is an inclined board on which exercises are carried out, allowing to remove the load from the disks, by stretching the spine and local physical exercises to restore the nutrition of the tissues.
What elementary exercises on the Evminov board for prevention purposes can be carried out on their own:
- Lie on Evminov's head with his head up, hands holding onto the handles, feet on the floor. Pull the spine, lifting the pelvis. Stretching alternating with relaxation.
- Feet put on simulator Evminova. Smoothly raise the pelvis up. After a load, you can pause.
- To stretch out on the board, smoothly begin to swing the simulator Evminova.
- Bend the legs in the lap, hands holding the handles. Alternately, raise your legs up.
- Lying on the simulator Evminova, raise both feet up. If pain occurs, stop exercising.
More complex exercises with simulator Evminova require the presence of a coach.
Dr. Bubnovsky, himself a past path of rehabilitation of intervertebral disc disease, strongly recommends avoiding any medications, especially disk operations. His technique is based on restoring the functions of the spine by stretching the joints, ligaments, muscles, ensuring the restoration of blood flow, proper nutrition of atrophied discs. The second stage offers stronger loads aimed at training the muscular corset of the spine.
At home, Bubnovsky proposes to carry out the first exercises in bed.
Instead of simulators using the Bubnovsky technique, chairs, doorways, skipping ropes, books, balls are used.
- Relaxation of the back is carried out, being in a pose on the knees and palms.
- From the same position when exhaled, the back bends upward, while inhaling - it bends downward.
- Walking on all fours, pulling heavily one of the legs forward.
- Being on all fours, the trunk is fed strongly forward, returns to its original position. Do not cave in the lower back.
- Lie on your back, bending your legs, put your hands behind your head. Exhaling, tear off your shoulders, try to reach your knees with your elbows.
- Lying on the floor, put your hands along the trunk, feet on the floor. Raise as high as possible the pelvis.
This is the approach that involves Dikul exercises with a hernia of the spine. Gymnastics is divided into several stages:
- development of joints, ligaments, preparing the body for stress;
- recovery of muscle tone;
- intensive training aimed at muscle growth, supporting discs, improving the mobility of the spine.
The complex is suitable both at the early stages of the disease, and after the operation to remove the intervertebral hernia.
- Turn the two chairs inside the backrests, onto which you place the pillows. Go between the chairs so that the backs are between the arm and the body. Lift your legs, hang a little. Turn your legs from side to side.
- In the same position, swing your legs forward, backward.
- Hanging on chairs, take back your legs, head.
- On the chair lie down with your stomach. Legs, arms, head drop down. Smoothly align, lock as a bar.
- Too exercise from the position, lying on its side.
- Sitting on the edge of the chair, tear your legs off the floor, pull them forward.
- Stand on your elbows and toes, stretched out in the "strap" position. Exercise affects all muscle groups, including the press.
Yoga therapy provides for the use of a special set of exercises that, without unnecessary strain, strengthen the muscles of the back, press, stimulate blood flow, distribute the load, and promote the extension of the spine.
It is better to do yoga therapy under the supervision of an instructor, who will indicate the correctness of the asanas.
Yoga combines several directions:
- exercises for stretching all joints, vertebrae, which improves their mobility;
- exercises on balance, which forces you to strain different muscles, make them more trained;
- breathing exercises, which enrich the body with oxygen, improve blood circulation and nutrition of tissues;
- set of movements and point influences, designed to restore the energy of the body and activate the ability to self-healing.
Properly selected set of exercises with intervertebral hernia can relieve pain, restore efficiency and even avoid surgery.
Exercises for the spine on Bubnovsky effective?| |medicina-atoll.ru
Exercises for the spine on Bubnovsky are effective?
To the Office of the Prosecutor General of the Russian Federation, the prosecutor's offices of the subjects of the Russian Federation conducted large-scale inspections. ..
ArticlesHow to choose a quality growth hormone15.09.2015 In some cases, in order to achieve positive changes in the professional sphere, athletes take growth hormone. Drugs of this. .. 1
The method of gymnastics, which Dr. Bubnovsky created, is unique and very effective, including for the spine. The Bubnovsky system is often called extreme rehabilitation. These exercises are very effective in osteochondrosis, osteoporosis, arthrosis, scoliosis, hernia and other ailments of the spine of any department, including the neck.
The essence of the treatment
The author of the technique Sergey Bubnovsky
Doctor Bubnovsky's method is based on kinesitherapy. This is the science of motion. That is, at a time when doctors prescribe traditional treatment that excludes stress and excessive activity, Dr. Bubnovsky uses another method - eliminating hypodynamia with the help of power simulators.
Gymnastics can be used both for the prevention of diseases of the spine, and in the presence of certain diseases, including in cases of osteoporosis, osteochondrosis, hernia and others. There is no level of preparation for carrying out exercises using the Bubnovsky method. That is, he. ..002
What is a vertebral hernia, and what are its symptoms?
Hernia of the spine is a protrusion towards the spinal cord or the spine nerve root, which occurs due to the formation of a fracture or rupture in the intervertebral disc. The hernia develops as a result of degenerative changes in the cartilage, with sudden lifting of the weights or a prolonged stay in the antiphysiological position.
Hernia is usually accompanied by:pain giving to the pelvic organs, intestines or legs;tingling or numbness of the extremities, inguinal region;abnormal muscle weakness( podkashivayuschiesya, shuffling legs);violation of the function of the pelvic organs.
Pain syndrome can be quite intense, which causes a person to spend several days in bed( shooting, burning pain).
What is therapeutic exercise used for in hernia of the lumbar spine?
Together with other methods of rehabilitation, therapeutic gymnastics with a hernia. ..00Detailed3
Doctor therapist Bubnovsky has developed a method of extreme physical therapy. This person knows first hand what pain and limitation of movements are. After the car crash the doctors wrote him off from active life. Being a hopeless invalid, he developed Bubnovsky exercises for the spine, and not only regained his own health, but also helped in the future thousands of patients with severe disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
Bubnovsky's unique method for restoring the human body in diseases of the spine allows you to put a person on their feet. His exercise for the spine is aimed at treating such diseases that the existing school of public health can not cope with. A popular method, adopted in orthodox neurology, is only able to eliminate pain. Unfortunately, getting rid of only pain does not lead to the cure of diseases of the spine.
The essence of the technique of treatment of the spine Bubnovsky
To restore health. ..Read more4
Exercises with a spinal hernia - rupture of the outer fibrous membrane of the intervertebral disc and displacement of its nucleus into the lumen of the spinal canal - are an integral part of the therapy of this pathology.
The complex of exercises for a hernia of the spine should be selected in accordance with the disc of which part of the spine has suffered and how much it protrusion( protrusion).It should be borne in mind that the mobility of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine is different. Moreover, it is different and different people. .. In addition, not all exercises are suitable in the case of removal of the hernia of the spine.
Read on, and you will find out what exercises with herniated discs are the most effective and how to perform them.
Effective exercises for spinal hernia
Effective exercises with a hernia of the spine are exercises aimed at strengthening the deep and superficial muscles of the back, the lumbar( lumbar triangle), and the neck.
It is believed. ..Read more5
As you know, movement is life. Even when something hurts, you still need to move, and it's best to do it right. Practically for any disease there is a set of exercises that helps to recover. The secret is simple: improving blood circulation and strengthening the muscle corset, which occur during regular exercises, help the body cope with the disease. A very important, often even decisive, role is played by therapeutic gymnastics with a spinal hernia. Strong muscles in this case facilitate the work of the spine, weaken the load on it, in addition, gymnastics in the hernia of the spine helps to strengthen the supply of tissues, that is, improves the state of the intervertebral discs that suffer most.
Indications and contraindications
Therapeutic gymnastics with a hernia of the spine is always prescribed by the doctor, taking into account the stage of the disease, the localization of the hernia, the individual qualities of the patient, such as age and physical abilities. More often. ..00Reader6 Hernia is not a verdict. Basic principles Basic rules for performing physical exertion with a spinal hernia Kinesitherapy - therapy according to Bubnovsky's exercise method Painful exercises using Bubnovsky's technique Dikul exercises with a hernia of the spinal column. What other exercises with a spinal hernia are effective? Exercises for lumbar spinal hernia Exercises for hernia of the spine
The muscular framework controls and supports the spine, and also effectively protects from traumatic effects, allows you to keep the anatomical position right. Therefore it is extremely important to monitor the hygiene of the spine. And if you are diagnosed as a hernia - this is an additional incentive to pay attention to physical exercises.
Technique: exercises with a hernia of the spine
Exercises with a hernia of the spine should be complex, directed to all the back muscles, and in particular to those that support the damaged area. Usually this kind of exercises. ..
Adaptive gymnastics of Bubnovsky for the spine( kinesitherapy): a wellness technique, exercises for the removal of pain
Exercises to relieve pain in the spinePainful sensations in the spine bring a lot of discomfort to everyday life.
The complex of exercises of Dr. Bubnovsky is aimed at restoring and improving the musculoskeletal functions of the back.
In order to understand how Bubnovsky's exercises help to heal and get rid of unwanted sensations in the back, it is necessary to understand what exactly causes pain and discomfort.
If the ligaments or cartilage tissue are damaged, the muscle tissue protects the lesion and contracts , causing pain. As the person recovers, the person does not use these muscles, as a result of which they are significantly weakened and are no longer able to withstand the previous loads.
Based on this theory, Dr. Bubnovsky emphasized his technique on muscle strengthening and relaxation, and joint development .Strong muscle tissue makes it possible to protect cartilage and joints from possible damage and strengthen them.
Find the full course of exercises to relieve pain in the spine and not only in Dr. Bubnovsky's books or in the footage he shot. At the heart of a set of techniques are simple exercises, which the author has borrowed from aerobics, yoga and pilates.
In order to obtain the necessary physical loads of , the author has developed a number of his own simulators targeting people who have problems associated with malfunctioning of the musculoskeletal system.
Relaxation and back bendingTo perform this exercise, you need to get on all fours, feel the dorsal muscles and relax them. After that, take a breath and bend your back, then you should exhale and bend your back. Exercise do at a moderate pace 20 times.
Stretching of musclesIn order to properly stretch the dorsal muscles, you should take a pose on all fours, pushing the right leg back and crouching on the left. In this position, the left leg should be pulled forward and at the same time try to lower the body as low as possible. After doing twenty such stretches, you need to change the supporting leg. The exercise is repeated twenty times.
SlopesThe slopes are in the pose on all fours. It is necessary to stretch the whole body forward without using the lumbar muscles. Exercise should be done slowly, monitor breathing and maintain balance.
Stretching of the back musclesThis exercise is also performed in the position on all fours. To begin with, you need to exhale and tilt your body toward the floor, with your arms bent. On inhaling, straighten the trunk, straighten the arms and focus on the heels. Exercise repeat 6 times. It perfectly stretches the dorsal muscles.
PressThis exercise is performed lying on the back, knees bent, hands laid behind the head. Further do body lifts and touch the elbows with bent knees. The number of exercises at a time is determined by physical training.
For the first time should be guided by the painful sensations in the muscles of the press.
In the following times it is recommended to increase the load and the duration of the exercise.
"Halter"From the prone position on the back, raise the pelvis to the maximum height and slowly lower it. When performing this exercise, the hands should lie along the body. Pelvic lifts are performed on inhalation. The number of lifts at once is 30.
Adaptive gymnastics for the back
Adaptive gymnastics of Dr. Bubnovsky is aimed at those who are just starting to do the exercise.
Adaptive gymnastics is the initial stage for beginners and helps them to strengthen and stretch the muscles to perform more complex methodological exercises.
Before performing exercises from the category of adaptive gymnastics, you should see the author's advice:
- Exercises should only be done on an empty stomach.
- The time to complete does not really matter, but Professor Bubnovsky prefers the morning or the period after work.
- The time allotted for doing exercises should not be less than 20 minutes.
- A sign of the effectiveness of an exercise is the allocation of sweat.
- Upon completion of the exercise complex, water procedures should be adopted. It can be a contrast shower, a sauna with the possibility of combining with cold water. You can confine yourself to wiping yourself with a cold, wet towel.
Adaptive exercises do not just go the whole complex. This principle is based on addition and auxiliary functions of one exercise to another .At first, all the exercises may not work, but as the practice progresses, the skills will be improved. And then, when you feel that you are performing adaptive exercises with ease, it will be time to move on to the profile complex.
Some exercises from the adaptive complex:
- The starting position - sitting on the heels, with inspiration, raise hands in the sides, when lowering to the starting position, make a full exhalation.
- In order to perform a cleansing breath, you need to put your hands on your belly and exhale the air alternately compressed lips. The result is a "pf" sound.
- Exercise to strengthen the press provides the initial lying position, knees are bent, with each exhalation do the lifting of the body.
- Without changing the previous position, tilt one leg on the knee with an arc and do the press exercises diagonally( with the left elbow reach the right knee and vice versa).
- In a lying position, do slow lifting and lowering of the pelvis.
- From the recumbent position, group and return to the starting position.
- Do the grouping, but from the lying position on the side and with the arm rest. Change the side.
- Stand on your knees to make turns of the pelvis slightly raising the knees.
- From the position on the knees, tilt the body back and forth.
- From the prone position on the abdomen, straightened legs should be torn off the floor. Alternate with the torso elevations.
- Lying on your side raise your leg up, pausing in the middle of a stroke. Do the same with the second leg.
- Push-ups from the floor.
- Sit down and try to move only due to the gluteal muscles.
- In a position on all fours, swing your legs back and forth.
This is a list of the basic exercises from the adaptive complex. In the process of execution, they are repeated and alternated. A full list of exercises you can find in the books of the author or in the footage they shot.
General recommendations of
Sergei Bubnovsky approaches the general improvement of the body in a complex way not only in terms of physical activities and training, it also includes everyday activities. The systematics of training is very important, but the doctor gives a few more tips on how to maintain your health in norm and increase the effectiveness of the exercises:
- The hardening procedures that the author advises to conduct in the open air.
- Contrast shower.
- Sleep in a ventilated room all year round.
- Bare walks.
- Receive up to 3 liters of fluid per day.
- Visiting the sauna.
- Healthy Eating.
- Refusal from alcohol and smoking.
Special accent Bubnovsky makes on contrast of temperatures , it helps to tonify muscles, skin, vessels and internal organs. Do not overdo with cooling, enough short procedures that will not bring the body harm.
In his books, Bubnovsky also explains the psychological aspects of improving health. He gives examples of psychological barriers that prevent people from taking a step toward meeting health.
In conclusion, I would like to beat the results of all of the above. Doctor Bubnovsky, professor and doctor of science, develops curative programs for people with musculoskeletal problems based on kinesitherapy( methods of treatment with physical movements), writes books on this topic.
Doctor Bubnovsky's method is suitable both for people who want to support their body in a working and healthy state, as well as for people who have suffered from locomotor system diseases, or who have been injured.
The complex technique of the professor is focused on strengthening of muscle tissues and improving the general condition of the body. To perform this or that set of exercises should be treated responsibly and systematically. Bubnovsky does not invent exercises, he only systematizes them, and also develops simulators. In addition to the set of exercises, Sergei Mikhailovich gives advice on how to improve the quality of life by performing simple daily activities.