Therapeutic gymnastics and massage with shoulder periarthritis
The shoulder blade is one of the most mobile and flexible joints. It is because of the wide range of movements that the scapula-humeral joint is often subjected to periarthritis.
The reason for the periarthritis of the shoulder joint may be the resulting injury, unsuccessful jerks or heavy physical work. When the shoulder joint is affected, not only medical treatment is required, an important condition here is regular massages, as well as therapeutic gymnastics.
LFK with periarthritis of the shoulder joint
In case the pain of the shoulder and shoulder joint is characterized as very strong, an anesthetic preparation can be taken before performing therapeutic exercises. It is very important to take into account that all exercises should be performed under the supervision of the attending physician or be coordinated with him. The fact is that a reassessment of one's physical abilities( under the influence of an anesthetic drug) can lead to an aggravation of the disease. If the periarthritis of the shoulder joint has pronounced symptoms, the complexity and number of exercises should be increasing. To begin in this case it is necessary with the most simple actions. Detailed exercise is shown in video 1.
As a rule, gymnastics with periarthritis of the shoulder joint is aimed at the development of joints such as the elbow, wrist and hand joints. Basically, the blade joint and the shoulder joint area are kneaded.
In the reflex limitation of the mobility of the affected shoulder or shoulder joint, caused by severe pain, treatment is carried out using thermal procedures. In addition, the patient needs therapeutic gymnastics. Thermal procedures can be carried out with a heating pad, which can be replaced with a bag filled with sand( warmed).In acute periarthritis of the shoulder and shoulder joint, gymnastics requires taking certain measures. First of all, the diseased limb should be fixed with a soft roller installed in the armpit.
If the shoulder periarthritis is in the acute stage, exercise should be performed in the supine position. With a reduction in painful sensations in the humeroscapular joint, it is possible to diversify the exercises, adding to them those performed standing and sitting. Periarthritis of the shoulder joint requires specially selected therapeutic exercises. The result of each action should be the relaxation of the corresponding muscle group. As for the number of exercises, this question should be decided by the attending physician, since he is strictly individual.
Periarthritis of the shoulder joint: some medical exercises
- To perform the first exercise, lie on your back. Bending both hands in the elbows, begin to squeeze and unclench your fingers in a fist. After doing about 10 times, shake with brushes. It is recommended to take at least 0.5 minutes to complete.
- The following action, aimed at reducing pain in periarthritis of the shoulder joint, is performed in the same initial position. Bending your arms in the elbows, begin to bend and unbend the wrists in the wrist joints. After doing this action 5 times, go to the circular rotations of the brushes, which in this case should be relaxed. It is not necessary to hurry. Feeling tired, let the joints rest.
- If the humeroparous periarthritis is in the acute stage, it is recommended to start exercise therapy from exercise, including the following: lying on your back and straightening your arms, start turning the wrists down and up.5-10 times will be quite enough, then you can proceed to the next exercise.
- While in the previous starting position, touch with the palms of the shoulders, while taking a deep breath, returning to the starting position, exhale. The action should be done 5 to 10 times.
- With periarthritis of the shoulder joint, it is very good to perform the following exercise: lying on a hard surface, bend your arms( in the elbows) so that a right angle is obtained. Do not hurry, start to spread the forearms in the sides. It is advisable that, when performing this exercise, the brushes of your hands touch the surface on which you are lying. The optimal number of exercises - 5 times.
- Brushes should be on the shoulders, elbows spread on the sides, taking a deep breath at the same time. Returning to the starting position, exhale. Repeat the exercise 5 times.
- Put your hands on your shoulders, raise your elbows forward, taking a deep breath, lowering your elbows - exhale. This movement helps to relieve pain in the shoulder, the shoulder joint. The total number of movements is 5-7 times.
- Putting hands in the starting position along the trunk, start to plant them on the sides. In this case, turn the palms up and down. Perform the exercise until the affected shoulder does not have a feeling of fatigue.
- If you have a shoulder periarthritis, the following exercise should be included in the complex of exercise therapy: the initial position is the same, alternately start lifting your hands up, while taking a deep breath and exhaling.
- Spread your arms across the width of the plane on which you are lying( palms down).With palms, try pressing on the surface. If at the same time you feel pain in the shoulder, the exercise should be discarded.
- Lying, as before, on a hard surface, stretch out your hands so that your hands are pointing upwards, for a few minutes, try to relax.
If something is not clear, help video 2. If the scapular periarthritis is at an acute stage, do not try to do the exercises to the maximum. Repeat them preferably three times a day, but the amount should be determined by the attending physician.
At the moment when the pain becomes less pronounced, the following exercises should be added to the exercise complex:
- Sitting on a chair, put your feet to the width of your shoulders. Next, proceed to bending the arms in the elbows, while taking a deep breath, unbending, exhale. Feeling behind the affected shoulder discomfort, you should stop.
- Raise and lower your hands in front of you, breathing in and out. Five exercises will be enough.
- Next, try to get your hand to the shoulder blade, then try the same thing with your hand with the affected shoulder. If the exercise causes you severe pain, it is better to abandon it.
- If periarthritis does not make itself felt by acute symptoms, the following exercise will do: put your hands on your knees. Take your hand to the side, hold it for a few seconds, then take a breath, the same should be repeated with the other hand.
- Put your hands on your shoulders, alternately start pulling your elbows to the knee of the opposite leg. In this case, the knee can be raised.
- Sitting on a chair, make a slope, one hand should be pulled to the shoulder, the second one down. Changing your hands, take a deep breath and exhale.
- With periarthritis, the following exercise is very effective: with shoulder joints, try to perform circular movements back and forth.
- Next, proceed to make head inclinations back and forth, then to the side. Do not rush if this does not happen, if there are dizziness, take a short break.
If the periarthritis does not make itself felt by pronounced symptoms, it is possible to include the following exercise in the exercise complex: the initial position is the same( sitting on a chair), stand up, spread your arms to the sides, taking a breath. Returning to the original position, exhale. Follow the exercise 5-7 times.
Exercise for brachial periarthritis in the starting position standing
Standing on your feet, begin to perform circular movements with your hands, lifting them in front of you. Then, while doing the same actions, drop your hands. Exercise is performed at a slow pace until the first signs of fatigue.
The starting position is the same, put your feet on the width of the shoulders, start the swings to the right and left with both hands. Exercise should be performed 5-10 times( depending on how acutely the polyarthritis makes itself felt).
Standing on your feet, hands at the seams, start to swing back and forth. The muscles must be relaxed. Next, try to alternate the direction of the hands( one forward, the other back).
Another effective exercise for shoulder periarthritis is walking, during which wide hand movements are performed. It is not necessary to hurry up in this case, it's enough for 1 min.
Massage with periarthritis of the shoulder joint
With the help of a complex that includes exercise therapy and massage procedures, a quick and effective result can be achieved. Therapeutic massage can remove pain and prevent the formation of rough scar tissue. In addition, this method is able to eliminate the development of tendovaginitis, bursitis, myositis, to prevent muscle atrophy.
It is very important that the massage procedures are regular, enough to give them 15 minutes a day. Typically, the course includes 15-20 massage procedures that require periodic breaks of 3 to 4 weeks. To treat the periarthritis of the scapula and shoulder joint exclusively by the medicinal method is not enough, since this can lead to the development of reflex contracture( restriction of mobility).
In order to prevent humeroscapular periarthritis complications, it is very important to follow all the recommendations of the attending physician. After performing exercise therapy, the shoulder joint is recommended to be fixed so that the movements are minimal. For this, the patient should lie on a hard surface so that the arm is at a right angle.
Physiotherapy for arthrosis of the shoulder joint
In the shoulder joint due to mechanical overload or trauma, degenerative changes of articular surfaces often develop. In this regard, there is awkward movement, crunching, pain. With time, the musculo-ligamentous apparatus is increasingly weakened, the mobility of the joint is limited. To prevent this helps the proposed complex.
Under the influence of training, joint nutrition improves, the musculoskeletal apparatus is strengthened, pain gradually passes, the function of the joint is normalized.
Dealing with curative for arthrosis of the shoulder joint is recommended and in an acute period, with severe pain;Do not just do the exercises with the maximum amplitude. If pain persists even during exercise, do not stop doing the exercises.
The aching arm is less tired when the exercises for the shoulder joint alternate with respiratory exercises, or with breaks for rest. By the way, to relieve the pain help the flapping movements with relaxed hands( forward-backward, right-to-left, circular movements with hands, touching the floor with them).
If the pain is severe, do not put your hand to your chest, put it on your chest. Otherwise, the limitation of joint mobility may develop. Therefore, keep your arm straight, especially when lying down.
Exercises that are given in this complex, it is recommended to perform 3-4 times a day for 10-15 minutes at a slow pace. With severe pain, repeat the complex 2-3 times, no more. As you train and reduce pain - up to 6 times.
After gymnastics and self-massage it is useful to make hand movements necessary for self-service: get the eponymous shoulder, the opposite shoulder, the back of the head and the back of the brush to touch the opposite shoulder blade.
Some exercises are performed using a block fixed at a level of half a meter above the head( you can use any hollow outside wheel or coil and 1.5-2 meters of bandage).
Perform 15-17 exercises at a time. First those that are easier to manage. After 2-3 weeks, start to do more difficult exercises, and exclude previously excused for a while. Those who easily perform the whole complex, to increase the load can increase the number of repetitions.
1. Stand facing the wall a foot away from her. Legs shoulder width apart. Put your palms on the wall at the chest level. With a healthy hand, perform a circular movement in one direction and the other, without taking your hand from the wall. The same with a sick hand. Breathing is arbitrary.
2. From the same initial position, with a healthy hand, pull up, without lifting the palm from the wall, - inhale, lower the hand to its starting position - exhale. The same with a sick hand.
If severe pain occurs during these exercises, they should be done sitting at the table, hands on the table.
3. Stand facing the wall a step away from her, feet shoulder-width apart. Put your palms on the wall at the chest level. Bend and unbend arms, squeezing from the wall. Breathing is arbitrary.
4. Stand with your back to the wall, feet shoulder width apart. Pressing down on her hands( with the back of the hand).Take the healthy arm to the side to shoulder level - inhale, lower - exhale( Figure I).The same with a sick hand.
5. The starting position is the same. Hands and palms are pressed against the wall. To lead a healthy hand to the side upwards - inhale, return to the starting position - exhalation. The same with a sick hand.
6. Stand facing the wall, feet shoulder-width apart. Tie over the ends of the bandage. With a healthy hand, pull the bandage down, the painful arm follows it upwards( Figure II).The same with a sick hand.
7. Stand at a distance from the table, feet on the width of the foot. Lean your hands against the edge of the table - inhale, turning the pelvis back, making springing slopes - exhaling( Figure III).
8. Sit at the table, put hands on it with the palms facing down. With a healthy hand, describe the circle in one direction and the other. The same with a sick hand. Breathing is arbitrary.
9. Sit on a chair, feet shoulder-width apart. Brushes to the shoulders: take a healthy elbow to the side - up - inhale, lower - exhale. The same with a sick hand.
10. The starting position is the same. Dilute elbows to the sides - upwards - inhale, - lower - exhale.
11. The starting position is the same. Hands bent at the elbows, fingers clenching into a fist - inhaling, unbending a healthy arm forward, unclenching fingers, reaching out with the shoulder behind the hand( Figure IV) - exhalation.
Return to the starting position. The same with a sick hand.
12. The starting position is the same. Hands lower, lean slightly forward. Flapping movements with relaxed hands forward and backward. Breathing is arbitrary.
13. The starting position is the same, the brush to the shoulders. Circular motion with arms bent forward( at the moment when the elbows are at the top, - inhale, at the bottom - exhalation).The same in the other direction.
14. Feet on the width of the shoulders, hands lowered downwards - inhale, bending to the side, touch the healthy arm of the floor - exhale. The same with a sick hand.
15. Feet on the width of the shoulders, hands clasped in the lock. Raise them upwards - inhale, lower to your knees - exhale.
16. Sit on the edge of the chair, feet shoulder-width apart, arms bend at the elbows. Alternately raise the arms bent at the elbows( figure V) and lower them. Breathing is arbitrary.
If this exercise is painless, hands can be raised higher.
17. Repeat exercise 12.
Sitting( exercises with stick)
18. Sit on a chair, legs slightly wider than shoulders. Put the stick on your knees, take hold of its ends. Raise the stick with a healthy hand to the vertical position - inhale, lower the stick to your knees - exhale. The same with a sick hand.
19. The starting position is the same. Stick the stick to the floor vertically. A healthy hand to take on the upper end, the patient is closer to the middle - the inhalation, during the exhalation the circular movement in the left side, the body also participates in the movement. After changing the position of the hands, do the exercise on the right side( Figure VI).
20. The starting position is the same. Stick the middle of the horizontal, hands to straighten forward. Turn the stick left and right. Breathing is arbitrary.
21. The starting position is the same. Stick the stick to the floor vertically, at the distance of straightened arms. Put on her hands on top - inhale, gently, springingly tilt the head and shoulders - exhale.
22. The starting position is the same. Hold the stick by the middle with both hands in a horizontal position. Hands up - inhale, drop on your knees - exhale.
Standing( exercises with a stick)
23. Feet on the width of the shoulders, stick to hold the ends horizontally. A healthy hand to raise up to the vertical position - inhale, lower the stick horizontally - exhale. The same with a sick hand.
24. Hold the stick behind the backs of the ends horizontally. A healthy arm lift up to a vertical position - inhale, return to the starting position - exhale. The same with a sick hand.
25. Hold the stick in front of you for the ends horizontally. With a healthy hand, put the end of the stick behind the head and carry the stick behind him - breathing in( Figure VII), return to the starting position - exhalation. The same with a sick hand.
26. Keep the stick in front of you for the ends horizontally. To rise on socks, a stick upwards - an inspiration, to fall on heels, a stick to return in a starting position - an exhalation.
Standing( without a stick)
27. Feet on the width of the shoulders, hands are lowered. Turn the body to the right, relaxed hands behind the back to the right. The same to the left. Breathing is arbitrary.
28. The starting position is the same. Lean forward, do hand movements forward and backward, then circular movements with your hands to the right and to the left. Breathing is arbitrary.
29. The starting position is the same. Brushes to the shoulders, elbows to the sides above the shoulders - inhale, lower hands, relax muscles - exhale.
D MITRANG O
Medicus amicus et servus aegrotorum est
Physician-friend and servant of patients
It is recommended to perform daily 2-3 r / day for 10-15 minutes, choosing 3-4exercises from each group. The recommended minimum duration of the curative physical education course is 3 months
I . Lie down on the back
1. Hands bent at the elbows. Compression of fingers into a fist 10-12 times, then shake with hands for half a minute.
2. The arms are bent at the elbows, flexing and unbending the wrist in the wrist joints 4 times, then the circular rotation of the relaxed brush inwards and outwards 4 times.
3. Hands along the trunk. Rotate the palms forward and backward.6-8 times.
4. Hands along the trunk, brush to the shoulders, elbows to press against the trunk.6-8 times.
5. Arms bend at right angles, spread forearms to the sides, trying to touch the bed with the back of the hand. 3-4 times.
6. Brushes to the shoulders, take your elbows to the sides, achieving a horizontal level. Return to and.etc. - exhalation.3-4 times.
7. Brushes to the shoulders. Elbows forward - inhale, in the ip.- Exhalation.6-8 times.
8. Hands along the trunk, turn palms forward and up. Take your hands to the sides until the pain appears in the affected arm.3-4 times.
9. Alternate raising of hands( start with a healthy hand) 4-6 times.
10. Hands to the sides of the palm back, press the palms on the bed, for 3-5 seconds.4-6 times.
11. Open your hands freely with your hands. Relax for 1 minute.
2. Sitting on the chair
Feet on the shoulder width, bent at the knees and resting on the feet. Bend the arms in the elbow joints. Straining your arms and relaxing your muscles make 3-5 fly movements forward and backward.
13. Raise your hand forward upwards, relaxing it, lowering it and doing 3-5 fly movements.3-5 times, with each hand.
14. While bending your arms back, get the opposite shoulder blade 3-4 times, with each hand.
15. Hands on your knees, take your hands to the sides. Stretching, look at the palm of your hand and hold your hand in this position-3-5 sec. - exhale.3-4 times.
16. Brush your shoulders with your breath. Lifting the bent right leg to reach the knee, elbow of the left hand 5-6 times, in each direction.
17. To lean in the sore side, a healthy arm to the shoulder.6-8 times.
18.Krupovye movements in the shoulder joints forward, backward, without increasing painful sensations.6-8 times.
19.Naklona head forward, back to the side( ear reach for the shoulder), Turning the head to the side. Repeat 2 times in each direction with a stop in the i.p.for a second. Eyes are best closed.
20. Hands on the knees. Stand up, hands in the sides-5-6 times.
21. Hands on the knees. Stand up, hands in the sides-5-6 times.
22.Circle rotations from the outside to raise arms to shoulder level. Rotating hands inside, return to the i.p. With the same rotation, spread your arms to the sides and back.2 times( each exercise.)
23. Feet on shoulder width, right arm in front. Left behind. In the swing, change the position of the hands( arms relaxed) 6-8 times.
25. Walking with a wide swing of your hands for 1 min.
© "Doctor DMITRENKO"
Exercises for the shoulder joint is a complex of physical directional and general loads, the main purpose of which is to bring a man's shoulder joint into a normal, efficient state, as well as a whole complex of loads that are necessary,in order to prevent diseases of the musculoskeletal system in general and the shoulder joint in particular. Exercises for the shoulder joint video of which are quite popular material on various resources on the Internet, nevertheless, require familiarization not only with the correct technique of implementation, but also providing them to the treating doctor, so that he finally delivered his verdict about their accessibility and safety in eachspecific case.
Any gymnastics for the shoulder joint should be conducted in accordance with safety measures, and also selected, taking into account the level of physical training of the trainee. The most effective way is to visit the sports hall, where a qualified and experienced coach will suggest the best way to strengthen and improve joints, and also help to avoid overloads and injuries.
Physical exercises for the shoulder joint
Exercises for the shoulder joint
All exercises for the development of the shoulder joint have similar manipulations and direction of action, causing a whole range of beneficial processes in the joints of a person. Useful effects include both strengthening the joint bag, and the development of a certain muscle mass, which could protect against potential injuries from loads outside the training complex. And, although therapeutic and physical exercises after a shoulder injury, like other anomalies of its development, include similar exercises, the most expedient is to get expert advice and carry out a complex of diagnostics before starting the exercises.
Exercises for arthrosis of the shoulder joint are a typical example of a complex of all exercises for this joint, and, in most cases, suitable for all types of prevention and rehabilitation in diseases and after trauma.
Primarily, it is worth starting to bend fingers until there are tangible pains in the joint or no more than 10-15 times to the row. Circular motion of the wrist area follows the bending of the fingers, with the same criteria, only no more than 8-9 repetitions of 4-5 turns.
Next, you should flex the healthy arm of the affected limb in the joint, performing this exercise up to 6 -7 times, stopping in the presence of strong pain. After bending, the affected limb extends upward and is retracted to the side to the side, 5-6 times. After these exercises, compressing hard surfaces with the affected hand is performed, 4-5 times, although the number of these approaches can be greater, up to fatigue in the muscles or discomfort in the joint.
The next stage of the exercises should be done in the middle of the workout, as it allows you to maximize the effect by developing the joint with the first types of exercises mentioned above. These exercises for arthrosis of the shoulder joint are applicable to other diseases or joint development anomalies of a degenerative nature and include a set of reinforcing and stimulating actions aimed at activating the regenerative processes in the joint.
The complex of exercises for the shoulder joint of the main stage includes exercises performed on the stool, while the hands are folded on the knees - this is the starting position of each of the actions. Initially, the arms are raised forward and upward, after a 10-fold execution are withdrawn in the bent state in the joints of the limbs to the sides. All these exercises should be performed through a light pain syndrome, because inflamed soft tissues, as well as the affected joint bag will surely cause pain syndrome of varying degrees of strength. It is worth noting that it is the overcoming of fatigue and pain that will be caused by the fact that 60% of people refused or did not fully observe physical activity before the disease is an important key to success. However, in order to properly perform the actions and not to incur itself into a long and painful treatment, it is worth to undergo an examination and make an MRI, get a complete clinical picture from the doctor, and also start the treatment as efficiently as possible.
Exercises for arthritis of the shoulder joint and other anomalies
Exercises for arthritis of the shoulder joint
Doing exercises after dislocating the shoulder joint, it is worth considering combining these measures with the use of anti-inflammatory drugs. The bottom line is that after a physical trauma, the soft tissues that surround the joint are in an affected and inflamed condition that requires therapy. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, which are crowded with shops and pharmacies, are the most appropriate, since they not only help to ease exercises for strengthening the shoulder joint, but also increase the flow of blood and lymph, which is important for the normalization of the trophic, both during exercise and in general, removing the current blocking lymph inflammatory processes. Such medications are important to take, following the dosage, especially when it comes to tablets that are extremely harmful to the gastric mucosa, which, again, updates the visit of a doctor who could prescribe funds in clear doses and monitor the condition of the patient and the joint in particular.
Complex exercises for the restoration of the shoulder joint are remarkably supplemented by therapeutic measures, such as taking baths and rubbing from natural remedies. The blue clay showed itself well in the treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system of a degenerative and traumatic nature. The minerals with which the clay is saturated can restore not only the articular bag, but also fill the bones with calcium, which is extremely important for supplementing such physical activity as exercises with periarthritis of the shoulder joint. Many also advise the use of other homeopathic and folk remedies that could complement the treatment. The bottom line is that the most correct thing is not only the impact on the damage to the joint caused by the disease or trauma, but also the cause of the disease itself. Very often the shoulder joint suffers from bone tissue dystrophy, which is caused by a disturbance in the metabolism and nutrition of bone tissues, so changes in diet, the use of stimulating blood and lymphatic massage, and even bee sting therapy are justified and sometimes necessary.
All exercises for the muscles of the shoulder joint can be carried out under the close supervision of a therapist or trainer on special simulators, where the load is regulated, in conjunction with a change in diet.
Even the famous Bubnovsky exercises for the shoulder joint, by the method of which they have the character of a static load on the joint and are very popular in the practice of joint treatment, repeatedly emphasized the need for close monitoring by qualified specialists for how, in what quantity, and most importantly, on whattechniques are carried out exercises, how the load alternates and which therapy is performed before and after the physical.
Doing exercises with a dislocation of the shoulder joint, do not forget that any wrong movement can cause irreparable damage to the articular bag and soft tissues, so exercise should be secured with a special bandage on the joint, or at least apply a tightening elastic bandage that will insure the joint. The bandage is also critically important at a time when the patient performs complex exercises with a fracture of the shoulder joint, after which the joint is restored for many months, and at the age of even the years.
How to avoid relapse and permanently cure diseases of the shoulder joint?
X-ray of the shoulder joint dislocation
As the practice of specialists dealing with all kinds of diseases of the musculoskeletal system, in particular of a degenerative nature, only complex diagnostics, which includes magnetic resonance imaging, X-rays, analysis and palpation, combined with the analysis of diet and physical activity, can bring realeffect, not only eliminating the pain syndrome, but also influencing the causes of the disease.
However, like exercises with osteoarthritis of the shoulder joint, which often cause severe pain, the treatment of all diseases of the shoulder joint implies serious volitional efforts, as well as a complete reorganization of the way of life of the injured person due to trauma or degenerative abnormality of the shoulder joint. It starts with eating, saturating it with vitamins, trace elements and minerals, and also eliminating fast fats and carbohydrates, which are negative for both bones and muscle tissue. Planned and regulated physical activity can properly fuse the joint bones after a fracture, as well as avoid radical surgical interventions.
The latter implies removal of osteophytes, correction of bones, as well as replacement of the joint itself. The problem of such interventions is practically guaranteed seasonal pain in the joint with changing atmospheric pressure, the need for revision of the replaced joint, low mobility and high discomfort. All this is supplemented by the most serious expenses for the surgeon, which will not please the already suffering patient.
The correct diet, visits to swimming pools, walks and jogging in the mornings in the open air, as well as a comprehensive visit to the gym will minimize the chance of a re-occurrence of the disease. At the same time, scrupulous approach to adherence to the doctor's recommendations and complete treatment, not abandoned in the middle, willful approach to work on oneself and complex measures that put healthy joints above laziness, will ensure that an unpleasant trauma or disease does not recur, and if preventive measures are taken- Do not show up at all.This entry was posted in Staff category.
Exercises for the shoulder joint |All about the joints
Exercises for the shoulder joint
These exercises are done for the shoulder joint.
Calmly and 5-6 times each with pain, later you can more.