Exercises of Dr. Bubnovsky with coxarthrosis( arthrosis of the hip joint)
The treatment technique developed by Dr. Bubnovsky - exercises for the hip joint - is the most effective for patients with arthrosis of the hip joint. The disease begins quite unnoticeable for a person. Articular cartilage is gradually depleted, at first it does not affect health, but gradually its depreciation properties are lost. And, as a consequence, dangerous processes begin in the hip joint - marginal bony growths.
Bubnovsky's method is the most reliable and the best way, which will not allow the disease to progress. This unique physician has developed a magical, without exaggeration, method that has restored the working capacity and the ability to move and rejoice at each step to many patients.
The developed system, which includes therapeutic gymnastics, is based on the examination of many patients.
Based on all the nuances of therapy for many people, Bubnovsky created, at first glance, a simple but very effective program.
Recommendations of the professor
- In coxarthrosis of the hip joint, attention should be paid not only to exercise but also to proper breathing. The fact is that the right breaths-exhalations during the exercises enrich the body with oxygen.
- Learn to understand your feelings so that you can stop in time, if because of the loads you feel discomfort.
- The intensity of the first sessions and each subsequent should be distributed. The load, the number of exercises in the beginning should not be too active, so as not to provoke a new outbreak of the disease. But gradually the load every day must increase.
- To have a decent result - do not torture yourself. Bubnovsky's method is based on the cyclicity of exercises. Here it is meant that one movement can be repeated both 10 and 20 times. The amount depends on whether the person experiences joy and satisfaction from the exercises. Or performs them, clenching his teeth from pain. Gymnastics Bubnovsky is designed only for recovery and pleasure from classes.
- Make it a rule to do all the exercises regularly. If the joints are not actively exposed to positive physical effects every day, there can be no recovery at all. And it should be understood that the effect of the exercises does not come at once - it should take time, even a few months, but the result will please the patient.
- Do not be afraid of such a reaction of the body during exercise, like cramps. There are various methods of getting rid of muscle contractions. For example, a light massage. For a while it is desirable to reduce the load, but do not stop training.
- Perform lying all the exercises, gradually adding to the joints not only the hip, but the ankle, knee and others, following the instructions of the developed exercises.
- Without a good mood and faith in the victory over the disease, the effect will not be as good as the person wants. As with any initiative, it can not do without the desire to achieve results, so the arthrosis of the hip joint can be defeated with the help of curative gymnastics. To make it more fun, you need to find the right music.
Doctor Bubnovsky is sure that if you follow all his instructions and wishes, do not spare the time that will be spent not only on gymnastics, but also recovery, surely a happy time will come, which is called health.
Complex of exercises
So, with coxarthrosis of the hip joint, it is necessary to take every day to perform light, but effective exercises that perform lying.
- On the back: legs bent. In turn, try to pull one, then the other leg to his chest, clasping his knees with his hands. The task is to be able to hold the position for 3-4 seconds. Smoothly put your feet with your hands in the starting position.
- On the back: legs stretched. Raise one or the other at a distance of 20-30 cm from the floor. The task is to be able to keep your feet, without bending.
- On the back: legs bent. Breed knees to the sides. The task: try to breed as hard as possible.
- On the back: the legs are bent, the arms relaxed in such a position that the hands are palms down. Then an action takes place, similar to the fact that as if with a foot a person wants to push away from himself a heavy object. The task: to extend the leg extension completely, pull the toe on itself and return to its original position.
- On the back: the legs are bent and set apart. Tilt one, then the other leg, not straightening inwards. The task: to be able to keep the pelvis motionless, try to touch the floor with the knee.
- On the back: the legs are bent and brought together. To raise and lower them synchronously. The task: to monitor breathing, lowering your legs - to exhale, lifting, - to inhale air.
- Bubnov exercises for the hip joint on the back are coming to an end: legs are bent. Raising his head from the floor, you also need to try to reach out to her knees.
After endoprosthetics of the hip joint, the exercise is well restored by such exercises that are performed from different positions.
- Sitting on a chair: bend down. The task: reach out to the toes.
- Standing. You can hold on to the back of the chair: in turn, swing your legs forward and back. To the sides.
Bubnovsky's method works not only on the musculoskeletal structures, but also on the pelvic organs.
Even after hip arthroplasty:
- pains are significantly less felt;
- blood circulation in the affected area is markedly improved;
- increases the elasticity of the ligament apparatus.
Each person has a huge potential, so with coxarthrosis of the hip joint, he will certainly cope.
Effective therapeutic gymnastics with coxarthrosis of the hip joint
Joint destruction occurs due to depletion of cartilaginous tissue in it and traumatic friction of bones
In the mornings, I do not always want to get up. But if this reluctance is associated with lethargy and stiffness of the joints, if you need some time to feel the confidence in the hands and feet, you need to call the doctor. Coxarthrosis is a scourge of our time, it belongs to the palm tree among diseases of the musculoskeletal system. In most cases, this disease affects people who have crossed the 40-year mark. And in women, this disease develops much more often.
Coxarthrosis of the hip joint can be unilateral and bilateral. And with the bilateral form of the joints are affected not simultaneously, but one after another. The insidiousness of coxarthrosis is that at the initial stage, when the disease can be easily cured, it manifests itself as a minor symptom. In the morning, only stiffness manifests, walking can cause pelvic or knee joints, but it quickly passes. And only then there is a characteristic crunch in the bones. Medical gymnastics with coxarthrosis of the hip joint can successfully combat this disease.
Symptoms and causes of the development of the disease
The disease develops in 3 stages. At 1 degree of coxarthrosis the articular space narrows, small changes begin in the bones. The mobility and performance of a person during the day is not affected.
As practice shows, the coxarthrosis of the hip joint, spine or knee is most often diagnosed at the 2 stages of the disease development. Due to active internal changes, pain intensifies and from episodic to frequent( especially at night).He walks more hard, he begins to spare his aching leg, takes a cane in his hands. In the muscles of the leg, deprived of the usual load, blood supply worsens, dystrophy develops and, as a result, a person has lameness. All this is due to the rapidly progressing lesion of the interarticular tissue. The cartilaginous tissue is thinned, and the inflammation of the periosteum begins.
The difference between a patient and a healthy hip joint is the depletion of the cartilaginous "cushion"
. In coxarthrosis of the 3rd degree, the radiograph shows significant bone growth around the head of the large femur and the top of the acetabulum, and also the enlargement of the cervix. The joint gap is almost absent. The posture and gait of the patient change. The walking stick becomes not an auxiliary, but an obligatory means for movement. The pain does not stop day nor night, only their intensity changes. The fourth degree - the most severe form of coxarthrosis - is characterized by complete immobility of the joints.
It is impossible to say unequivocally what influences the appearance of this disease. There are a number of reasons for the development of the disease. Any of them or a combination of several factors are capable of provoking the appearance of the disease.
Coxarthrosis in childhood can appear as a consequence of congenital degenerative changes in the hip joint. Its development in an adult person is facilitated by excess weight, excessive strain on the joints, injuries received earlier, arthritis, osteoporosis, congenital changes in the head of the femur, heredity.
Treatment and prevention of coxarthrosis
As there is no single reason for the appearance of coxarthrosis, so there is no one true way of treatment. At different stages of the disease, different drugs are prescribed, designed to stop pains and spasms, remove inflammation and help maintain or grow cartilage tissue. But, as a rule, some medicamental measures are not enough.
When treating a disease of any stage is a therapeutic gymnastics. Regular and correct execution of it returns the joints mobility, and the muscles - the ability to function normally. The most effective methods are recognized joint exercises of Dr. Pilyuyko, the technique of exercises Dikul and gymnastics Dr. Bubnovsky. By the way, the author of adaptive gymnastics SM Bubnovsky wears a hip joint implant.
Before starting the exercise, you should know that gymnastics with coxarthrosis of the hip joint is a healing remedy. And he, like anyone else, also has contraindications. Therapeutic gymnastics is designed to develop joints and restore their lost mobility.
When charging, it is important to remember the following rules:
- any physical stress is contraindicated in the period of exacerbations;
- all the exercises are performed not dynamically, but gently and smoothly;
- no sharp slopes or deep squats;
- if in the performance of certain exercises there were painful sensations, the affected area needs a gentle massage with coxarthrosis.
The complex of exercises of any kind of gymnastics should be selected separately for each patient. It is necessary to take into account the individual characteristics of the patient: the degree of the disease, general physical development and well-being.
Physiotherapy exercises according to the method of Bubnovsky
Patient monitoring allowed to create a complex of therapeutic exercises that favorably affect the musculoskeletal system. Thanks to gymnastics with coxarthrosis of the hip joint, the muscles retain their elasticity for a long time. To begin with, you should learn the course of gymnastics for a beginner. It will help prepare the body for basic exercises and further work.
Adaptive exercises for beginners( performed 20 times each).
- It is necessary to sit on your heels, completely relax and perform breathing exercises. Then, moving his arms around in a circle and breathing in, slowly rises. Exhale to do in the starting position.
- The palms are placed on the stomach and through the tightly compressed lips to emit when exhaled the sound of "PF".
- Lie on your back, put your hands behind your head, legs bend at your knees. On exhalation tear the body off the floor, and on inhalation return to the starting position.
- Lie on your back, put your hands behind your head and bend your knees. On exhalation maximally raise the pelvis and move the knees.
- Lying on your back, try to close with your knees and elbows at one point.
- Lie on your right side and rest your right hand on the floor. You need to group, pulling your knees to your chest.
LFK with coxarthrosis of the hip joint, as well as diseases of the knee joints( the first 5 exercises are performed lying on the back).
- Pull out your legs, then slowly bend your foot in the knee, without taking it off the floor. Take the initial position and do the exercise with the other leg.
- Raise the upper body above the floor and lower it after a few seconds.
- Bent legs in the knees alternately pull your hands to the trunk. After holding in this position, return in a few seconds to the starting position.
- Raise the legs alternately above the floor, not bending at the knees, to a height of 20-30 cm.
- Straighten the legs, then lift one of them to a height of 20-30 cm, hold in this position for a few seconds and gently lower it. Do the exercise with the other leg.
- Sit on a chair and lean forward, trying to touch the feet with your hands.
- In the standing position alternately swing legs. Forward-backward and aside.
- Sitting on the floor, you need to grasp the soles of your hands and lean forward.
Gymnastics in the treatment of intervertebral hernias
- In the position on all fours you need to relax the muscles, take a deep breath and slowly bend your back. After that, slowly make an exhalation, simultaneously bending the back( 20 times).
- Lie on your back, straightening your arms along the body. Deeply inhale, after which, slowly exhaling and leaning on the feet and shoulders, as high as possible raise the pelvis above the floor. Exhale simultaneously with lowering the pelvis( 20 times).
- Lying on his back, lay his hands behind his head, his elbows pointing upwards. Bend your knees and press your chin to your chest. From this position, you need to try to get your elbows on your knees. At occurrence of easy weariness the exercise should be stopped.
- Stand on all fours and, without bending your elbows, bend forward as much as possible, then return to the starting position( 20-25 times).
The developed techniques are suitable for almost all age groups, from infants to the elderly. Separately designed gymnastics for pregnant women. With properly selected exercises, exercise and mastering the rules of breathing, which everyone can do, you can achieve excellent results.
Treatment of coxarthrosis by the method of Bubnovsky
There are so many diseases in the world, how many people can not count, as they occur every day, and even every hour. Accordingly, the methods of combating the disease are an order of magnitude larger. Many people have heard of such a disease as arthrosis, but coxarthrosis is not familiar to everyone. The methods of combating this disease are all the more known to the units. Treatment of coxarthrosis according to Bubnovsky is the most effective method of combating the disease.
Coxarthrosis as a disease
Deforming arthrosis of the hip joint is called coxarthrosis. This is the leading form among diseases of the musculoskeletal system. It is often called osteoarthritis.
Age group: from newborns to elderly people. Most often people suffer after forty.
There are three stages of the disease:
At the first stage, a person feels short-term pain after certain loads( running, active walking).
In the second stage, the pain becomes more prolonged, even at the moment of rest, it gives to the rib, to the groin. There may be lameness.
In the third stage, the pain is constantly( sometimes 24 hours).
In the first and second stage, the disease can be overcome without medications and surgery.
Coxarthrosis is divided into two types:
- Primary. Causes and conditions of occurrence are unknown.
- Secondary. Consequence after the transferred disease, such as:
- hip dysplasia;
- congenital hip dislocation;
- trauma, sometimes even the most minor( fracture, bruise, dislocation);
- is an inflammatory process.
Before you resort to any method and start treating the disease, you need to understand the correctness of the diagnosis and the conformity of its symptoms.
Symptoms of coxarthrosisThis disease has a common symptom inherent in almost all the diseases that lead us to the medical room - this is pain. It depends on the stage of coxsaturation. For some reason the person is so arranged that when the body gives us a signal in the form of painful sensations, we do not react to it. Only when the pain becomes unbearable does something begin. At the time of ascertaining the disease, it is already far from being an early stage. Pain can be reflected in places such as the hip, knee, groin and, of course, in the joint itself;arise at the moment of rest, and after loads. There is stiffness in the movements, lack of mobility. The patient begins to limp. As a consequence - there is atrophy of the muscles of the thigh. The aching leg becomes shorter. Often, from this moment, treatment of coxarthrosis begins.
Causes of coxarthrosis.
There are many reasons for this disease.
- The destroyed cartilage( occurs as a result of circulatory disorders in the joint).
- Excess weight, occupation of professional sports( all that is considered beyond the norm of the load on the joint).
- Biochemical changes in cartilage( hormonal, metabolic disorders).
- Injuries( identified in a secondary form).
- Heredity or predisposition.
- Infections or inflammations.
Believe me, this is not the whole list of the existing causes of this disease.
Treatment of coxarthrosis
Modern medicine offers a variety of treatments for coxarthrosis. One of them is treatment according to Bubnovsky's method.
A number of questions immediately arise. By what means or medications is the treatment? What feedback does this method have?
Bubnovsky's methodology does not use ultra-modern medicine. All ingenious is simple!
Scheme of work:
- The picture is taken.
- Diagnosis of the patient's muscular system is carried out.
- A training program is created( by the attending physician).
- Control and correction of traffic techniques( instructor-methodologist) is carried out.
Methods of treatment in the medical center of Dr. Bubnovsky:
- Adaptation of the patient( expressed by the load, which is fed from the minimum to the required volume).
- The rehabilitation program for the patient is developed exclusively individually.
- Control of correct breathing.
- Dosage Exercises.
Such methods of treatment work with a 100% hit on the target!
What is the result of the treatment?
Pain pain is removed, joints come to normal, become mobile. The person stops limping and begins to move more.
Mechanism works not only to restore a certain focus, but also over the entire body as a whole.
Please note, Dr. Bubnovsky's medical center works with patients who have the first and second stages of coxarthrosis.
Treatment of coxarthrosis, arthrosis - not an easy task, but it is quite feasible. Everything depends on two sides: the patient's desire and the professionalism of the medical team. In this situation, everything is in your hands, as the methods of work of the Bubnovsky team are exceptionally professional and effective!
What should be the therapeutic gymnastics for coxarthrosis of the hip joint?
The joints themselves are a fairly fragile structure. In their youth, we do not even think about them, considering their reliable work as something self-evident. But time goes by, the joints wear out, and the person remembers about their existence. Painful joints cause serious pain and severely limit the mobility of a person, and only then does he think about normal treatment. Fortunately, in most cases, treatment is performed without surgery, conservative methods, in which one of the most important places is therapeutic gymnastics with coxarthrosis of the hip joint.
Why does the disease develop?
Why does this happen? A healthy hip joint is very similar in structure to a hinge covered with cartilage. It is thanks to this cartilage and a certain "lubrication", located in the joint, provides the necessary freedom of movement. With age, the composition of this "lubricant" changes, it becomes smaller, as a result of increased friction and begins to thin out cartilage tissue. The result is the deformation of the cartilage.
Man's joints "wear out" over time. .
As a result of all that is happening, a person begins to feel pain in the joint and begins to redistribute the load, protecting the aching leg. But this leads to the fact that the muscles on the aching leg begin to gradually weaken and atrophy, and the pain only intensifies.
Given the habit of our people to engage in self-treatment and pull "to the last" with a hike to the doctor, then we have an extremely unpleasant situation when people have to be treated already in the late stages of the disease. The process of deformation and destruction of cartilage at this stage is very difficult to stop, so you have to prescribe a lot of drugs that should anesthetize, relieve muscle spasm and inflammation of the joint, and help restore the affected cartilage tissue. But this is not enough, the joint should be developed, the muscles should be maintained in a normal state, otherwise the leg and after the treatment will not be able to function normally. A key role at this stage, as well as throughout the treatment, is therapeutic exercise.
Specificity of therapeutic exercises
Treatment of coxarthrosis in general is a rather complex and lengthy process. But a very important place in this process is curative gymnastics in case of hip joint disease. It is this that prevents the joint from growing joints and keeps mobility in it.
Naturally, you need to consider that the exercises will be performed with the affected joint, while they should help the patient, and not harm. That is why exercises with coxarthrosis of the hip joint have a certain specificity.
Features of performance of medical gymnastics
Such exercises can not be performed too vigorously and abruptly. The goal of the exercises is to develop the affected joint, rather than complicate the situation, causing additional trauma to the already aching joint. That is why the exercises are rather static, not dynamic.
It is very desirable to perform muscle massage in the hip and hip joint area before and after exercising exercise therapy. The same massage should be performed and with the appearance of unpleasant sensations during the performance of gymnastics.
Consider also the fact that exercises of exercise therapy performed with this disease exclude the axial load on the hip joint. Serious physical load, sharp and deep squats, excessive amplitude of movements - all these factors can lead to a serious deterioration of the situation.
A good assistant in the treatment of coxarthrosis is water. For example, swimming is very useful in this disease, regardless of whether you are swimming in the sea, the river or the pool. True, swimming can be practiced only if such an opportunity gives the physical condition of the patient. But a warm bath will make it possible to relieve unnecessary tension in the muscles and soothe the pain. Lying in it you can perform slow and smooth movements of low amplitude, so that the pain will decrease.
The most important rule that must be strictly observed during the performance of therapeutic exercises: do not perform those exercises that cause the appearance of sharp pain. The pain says that the joint can not yet perform such a task, and such an exercise, respectively, will cause harm.
Complex of exercises with coxarthrosis of the hip joint
The proposed complex is one of the most common, but it must be taken into account that the treatment of the exercise should be selected only by the attending physician, the complex is adjusted for each individual case of the disease. So:
Exercises performed lying on the back
The first "series" of exercises is performed lying on the back.
1. Hands lie along the trunk, legs are stretched. At the inhalation, we raise our hands upwards, on exhalation - lower them down. Exercise is repeated at a slow pace 6-8 times.
2. The starting position is similar to the previous exercise. It is necessary to smoothly bend and unbend your arms in elbows at a slow pace. The exercise repeats 6-8 times.
3. From the same initial position, in turn, bend and unbend legs in the knees, making sure that the heels do not come off the mat. Exercise is repeated 8-10 times.
4. The starting position is the same. Straight legs turn inwards, after which we return them to their previous position. The exercise is performed 8 times.
5. When doing the exercise, keep your hands on your waist. Watching that the heels do not come off the floor, we spread our legs to the sides, after which we return them back. The exercise is done smoothly and at a slow pace 8 times.
6. Keep your hands on your belt. With the legs we perform the exercise "bike" for 10-15 seconds at a calm and slow pace.
7. Return the hands to the position along the trunk. At the inhalation, straight arms are raised upwards, on exhalation - smoothly lowered. The exercise repeats 6 times.
Exercises performed lying on the abdomen
With the further implementation of the complex the starting position changes, for which it is necessary to lie on the stomach.
8. The hands lie on the hips. You need to lift your shoulders and head, hold this position for a few seconds, then return to its original position. Exercise should be performed every two seconds as smoothly as possible 6 times.
9. The hands lie on the hips. Smoothly lift the straight legs in turn. Running 6 times.
10. In the starting position, we hold hands in front of the chest. Raise the shoulder girdle and perform 3 movements with your hands, similar to the movements when swimming in the style of "breaststroke".The exercise is performed 6 times.
11. Keep your hands in front of your chest. In the pelvic region, we contract the muscles and hold them in this position for a few seconds, after which we relax. With sufficient training, this position can be held for 10-12 seconds.
12. We change position and we lay down on a healthy side, we put a head on the arm bent in an elbow. After that, the patient leg is lifted and removed, then gently return it to its former position and relax the muscles. This exercise is performed 8 times.
Exercises performed while standing
13. Standing on a healthy leg, we rely on any stop( for example - the back of the chair) from the side of the healthy leg. After the adoption of this position, smooth( the main thing - not sharp) swings back and forth with a sick leg with a small amplitude. The size of the amplitude is determined by the pain sensations.
14. In the same initial position, we perform a circular motion with a foot. This exercise is performed smoothly 8 times.
15. We stand on both feet, leaning on the stop with both hands. Now we are doing half a squat, after which we return to the initial position. It is executed slowly 10 times.
16. From the same initial position, we rise on the toes, then smoothly drop. The exercise is performed 10 times.
Similar gymnastics is sufficiently effective provided it is correctly performed. It was LFK of this type that became the basis of the method of kinesitherapy. Everyone knows the old truth: "Movement is life."Therefore, a person should not completely limit his mobility, this never leads to positive results. Much more meaning has to move, but with an eye on your own well-being. This way a person can recover as quickly as possible.
However, it is very important to start treatment in time and strictly follow the recommendations of the treating doctor , because only a specialist can fully imagine the problem and determine the best treatment options.
20 basic exercises Bubnovsky
There is an opinion that with spine disease, you need peace and less movement. In this you can be sure to visit a doctor traumatologist with a problem of the spine. But many do not support this point of view and, on the contrary, treat diseases of the spine, only by exercises.
Doctor Bubnovsky, who himself went through a terrible disease of the spine, presents us 20 basic exercises for the treatment of diseases of the spine.
Watch online video 20 basic exercises Bubnovsky
We also recommend exercises for the joints of Dr. Bubnovsky. These exercises will help not only with osteochondrosis and arthrosis, but also from other problems.
This complex of exercises from Bubnovsky can be performed without getting out of bed. Wake up need not only the brain, but the whole body. You do not have to jump up and do a lot of charging, you can lie around developing joints:
Exercises for the feet
These several exercises are good for performing: flat feet, gout, spurs, arthritis of the ankle, after trauma or surgery on the heel( Achilles) tendon, varicoseexpansion of veins, puffiness of the ankle joint, migraines.
All of them need to be performed 15-20 times, until you feel the heat in the working joints. If you hear a crunch, do not pay attention, it will soon pass.
1. "Repulsion" I.p. Lying on the back, hands are lying freely on the sides, legs straight, shoulder width apart. Alternately, pull the thumb of the foot( up to the maximum possible straightening), then bend it to yourself again to the maximum, making as if pulling the movement of the heel. Forward and backward. Can be together, you can alternately each leg.
2. "Janitors" IPP - the same as in the first exercise. Alternately, cut your thumbs and plant them as far apart as possible. When mixing, try to put your thumbs on the surface of the bed. With the breeding slowly, slowly, as it were, twist the entire leg.
3. "Rotations" I.p. Also. Rotate the foot clockwise and counter-clockwise. Watch your big toes and try to draw circles with them.
4. "Fist".I.p. Also. Maximum compress your toes, as if you were going to grab an apple or a ball. Then also as much as possible spread out fingers, as if straightening a palm.
Exercises for knee joint
This exercise is useful not only for warm-up, they are necessary for osteoarthritis of the knee joint, after an injury to the knee joint. Perform these exercises, too, need 15-20 times.
5. "Skidding with heels".I.p.- legs straight, arms along the trunk. Alternately bend and unbend legs in the knees, as if sliding soles on the bed. When flexing, try to touch the buttock with your heel( you can even help yourself with your hand, although it may cause a hip cramp).
Exercises for the hip joint
The following two exercises help with coxarthrosis, aseptic necrosis of the head of the hip joint, pain in the lower back.
6 "Wheels of the train" I.p.- knees are half-bent. Alternately, stretch the straight leg with the heel forward to the maximum length, literally before the pelvic displacement. Hands can be held at the back of the bed.
7. "Knee to the wall" I.p.- feet shoulder width apart bent at the knees. Hands slightly spread apart, palms down. Alternately, lower the bent leg to the bed inwards - the left knee to the right leg, the right knee to the left one.
8. "Half-arm" This exercise is very useful for the omission of pelvic organs, constipation, hemorrhoids, cracks in the rectum.
- bend your knees, knees together, feet touch each other, hands lie freely on each side. Warning - the exercise is quite complex, but effective. So, on exhalation try to raise the pelvis as high as possible, while squeezing the gluteus muscles several times.
9. "Pull-up" Very effective for back pain.
Straightening, legs straight, hands - on the sides. Grab your arms with your knee bent at the knees and press it to your chest, lifting your back from the bed and trying to touch the knee with your chin. Change your foot. Do the exercise 15 times. There are painful sensations in the lumbar and thoracic spine. Therefore, exercise should be done smoothly, on exhalation.
Exercises for the abdominal press
10. "We draw in the belly" I.p.- the legs are bent at the knees, the soles are densely resting on the bed. The palm of the right or left hand lies on the stomach. On the inspiration stick out, on the exhalation, draw in the stomach( so that the palm comes down with the stomach).After a short delay in breathing, the breath returns as it were. Do 20-30 repetitions.
IMPORTANT!Sometimes when performing these exercises, there may be cramps in the calf muscles. Do not be scared - you are on the right track. Massage your muscles and continue the exercises.
BTW Why it is important to strengthen the foot
Stop, together with the ankle joint, not only damages, reduces the burden on the back, it also carries the entire body weight, sometimes excess. In the foot and ankle joint 27 bones, as many muscles and 109 ligaments - a little less than in the hand. But in practice, our feet are not so mobile and designed as hands. This is despite the fact that it is on the feet that there are so-called ascending meridians with which acupuncturists work, relieving us of headaches and other pains. Therefore, it is so important to do at least a small workout in the morning in bed to help our legs be mobile and light.
If you are in doubt about a positive result, you'd better not do the exercises.then what you are afraid of, it can happen.
Recommendations for exercises
It should be noted some recommendations related to exercises that are conducted by patients suffering from arthrosis. Before the beginning of a complex of such exercises, you must adhere to common training rules and this will allow you to gradually improve the health of your own muscles, as well as ligaments.
- Remember that this is therapeutic, that is, therapeutic gymnastics, but not ordinary. Accordingly, the local exercises are performed with more softness and smoothness.
- It is necessary to give such gymnastic procedures at least sixty minutes per day. Moreover, it is desirable that the classes were taught in approaches, each of which is up to 15 minutes.
- Keep track of the passage of a certain time between the approaches you make. This is necessary for the generation of new tissues from the side of ligaments and cartilages. Sometimes such a pause reaches several hours.
- If possible, it would be nice to swim in the pool or at least in a bath with warm water after the end of training.
Now let's look at some sets of exercises that help with coxarthrosis. All of them are quite traditional and are usually appointed by specialists with minor changes or in the same accuracy that is given below.
The first complex of
This gymnastics is often enough used for coxarthrosis of 1 degree. Lie on your stomach and start taking turns to raise your legs. However, they must bend. Try to keep your movements as smooth as possible, and the total amplitude of the raised leg is approximately 15 centimeters. When the leg is raised to the maximum height, it is necessary to hold the limb for a while, and then it can be lowered. Then a similar procedure is done with the other leg.
This exercise will allow you to strengthen the muscles of the buttocks as well as the hip area and thereby significantly alleviate the overall pressure on those parts of the body that suffer from hip arthrosis. It should be noted the strategic nature of all these movements with the foot, since the direct participation of the joints in them is minimal. But to begin with it is necessary.
The exercise should be repeated at least a couple of times, without forgetting to alternate gymnastic exercises with pauses intended for rest. Gradually you can increase the number of approaches.
Another exercise also begins with a posture lying on the stomach. One leg bends( start with the leg that does not hurt), and the pelvis is fixed tightly on the floor. You should raise your bent leg and then hold it up for a while.
The total height of such a leg lift should reach the sensation of the pain threshold. However, you will not have to suffer any painful feelings, so you need to perform this exercise while you feel comfortable enough. Usually enough ten times and after that it would be nice to give rest to your own muscles.
The same position should be taken during the subsequent attempt to lift your feet from the floor surface. Legs stay for some time at the top and then go down. The effect is enhanced if the legs are divorced on the sides during such an exercise. But it should be noted that to complicate the exercise, thus, should not have been from the very first attempts.
The second complex
This gymnastics is most often used for coxarthrosis of the 2nd degree. Another set of exercises also begins with a position lying on the back. The legs are stretched, hands are pressed against the body. It is necessary to raise your hands during inspiration and lower them when exhaled. Total stop on six repetitions. Without changing its own position, the arms bend and unbend at the elbows for eight repetitions.
Knee joints need to rotate inward and try to do it more smoothly. The total number of repetitions should reach eight times.
Hands should be kept on the waist, and legs are bred on the sides. In this case, the heel should touch the floor covering.
Keep your hands at the waist level, and do an exercise that mimics bicycle riding. Exercise is performed until fifteen seconds. Then the first described exercise is performed again.
The third complex
This is a useful gymnastics for coxarthrosis of the third degree. The initial position is that you lie on your back, your hands are stretched along the trunk. The upper part should be raised with shoulders and fixed for a certain time. Then take the starting position, take a short respite and you can repeat the exercise. Then you should lift two legs at once. In this case, your hands should be located at the level of the belt.
Pelvic muscles should be compressed and fixed, thus, for a certain time and relax. Then the exercise is repeated several times. Then turn over on a healthy side so that the head can lie on the elbow. When you raise your leg, suffering from coxarthrosis, do this with the utmost care. The delay should be a few seconds, and then the leg gradually descends.
Gymnastics of Dr. Bubnovsky and its benefits
One of the most famous gymnastics used during coxarthrosis is gymnastics invented by Dr. S. Bubnovsky. With the proposed exercises with coxarthrosis, many experts are introducing their patients today. The initial exercise from the presented complex is necessary to:
- to increase the flexibility of the ligaments, joint mobility;
- to improve the health of the corset from the muscles.
The name of such an exercise is a "folding knife".The person should be placed on the floor and with both hands grab the foot of his own foot. The lower extremity should be straightened and elongated. A similar procedure is performed with the second leg. Then the same slopes are made, but with both feet folded.
When this exercise is performed, there may be slight pain. The exercises themselves are:
- very useful for increasing the flexibility of the spinal column;
- is a wonderful remedy for hip and knee arthrosis.
Sometimes the exercise is performed in a standing state. The slopes are produced the same. Thanks to such a simple gymnastics, the muscles of the waist, thighs are well stretched, the ligaments of cartilages are strengthened.
An exercise, called a "plow", is quite effective in coxarthrosis. Lie down on the rug and spread your arms around. Both legs need to be lifted so that the touch of the floor covering behind the head occurs. Of course, for starters, such a task may seem complicated. Especially for people who are overweight, but still try to bring the rolls of your own torso to the touch of the feet of the floor.
Doctor Bubnovsky himself recommends repeating the presented exercise up to twenty times in one approach.
Whatever exercise you do not perform and which of the many possible complexes are not chosen, try to do everything possible for:
- to increase the mobility of each joint;
- improved flexibility of the spine.
Thanks to gymnastics exercises of the kind described above and conducted every day( try not to be lazy!), It's also important to strengthen your common muscular corset. This will subsequently facilitate the position of the spinal column and reduce the strain on your vertebrae with joints.
When some of the exercises described are too difficult to accomplish, you should not despair, because there are a lot of exercises and complexes, and you can always choose for yourself any other, the most suitable. Look for your own complex that would suit you, completely satisfied your joints suffering from coxarthrosis.
Benefits of exercises with coxarthrosis
However, do not forget about the recommendations of your medical specialist. It is possible that some of the exercises he advises you to postpone or, conversely, supplement the gym with some useful movement. Whatever the case, gymnastics can be an excellent addition to other therapeutic procedures and, in combination, cure the disease from which one must suffer.
Among other things, gymnastic exercises perform a direct preventive function, protecting people who are predisposed to coxarthrosis or are at risk of the disease, from direct manifestation of the disease, its aggravation.
Choose for yourself exercises for Bubnovsky or any other complex, based on the degree of the disease and other factors. At the same time, never stop only on physical exercises, otherwise time and effort will be wasted by you in vain( the muscle corset and general functions of the body, of course, will be strengthened, but the disease itself will not be cured).Do not forget about:
- drug treatment, compulsory diet;
- observance of all necessary therapeutic rules prescribed by a medical specialist.
Only in such cases there are real chances of a significant relief of the situation and even a complete cure.