How is self-massage performed for cervical osteochondrosis
How is the cervical spine arranged and how is the nerve squeezed when it is bent
Cervical osteochondrosis is a disease that affects intervertebral discs. This ailment carries with it many unpleasant symptoms: pain, fatigue of the areas of the cervical-collar zone. Sometimes he grabs the upper shoulder girdle. With such a disease headaches are not uncommon.
Self-massage with cervical osteochondrosis can completely eliminate symptoms, improve blood circulation in the neck, slow the progression of the disease. Osteochondrosis of the cervical spine is a complex disease requiring systematic and long-term treatment. The goal of therapy is to eliminate pain syndromes in the affected area and begin to fight the inflammatory process. Massage of the neck-collar zone consists of such basic elements as stroking, squeezing, kneading.
Exercises for the neck and collar zone
Self-massage for cervical osteochondrosis can be carried out in any convenient position for you. The main thing is to relax your neck as much as possible. At first it is recommended to watch a video on this topic.
In order to improve your health, you must perform the following exercises.
- Strokes. You can just tilt your head forward. With two hands from the top down, stroke the neck with your hands. You should start from the nape of the neck, and finish at the front of the clavicle. Repeat 10-15 times.
- Muddling. Do the same exercise with one hand with a full neck. Gently squeeze the neck in the palm of your hand.
- Rubbing. Close four fingers, hold them in diseased areas. Lightly press and in a circular motion, perform the rubbing operations. You should feel the relaxation of tired muscles.
- With your right hand, massage the left upper part of the scapula. This exercise can be done through clothing. Then change the hand and the side of the massage.
- Grab your head with your hands. This exercise for the neck with osteochondrosis is better done with your thumbs. Feel the place where the neck connects to the head - the base of the skull. It is behind the ears in the nape of the neck. Massage this area of the collar zone.
- With this disease, it will not be superfluous to massage the shoulders. To do this, with your right hand, massaging, warm up the left humerus and deltoid muscles. Repeat all manipulations with your left hand on your right shoulder.
- Vibration. This exercise is performed at the expense of sharp, low-pressure touches of the neck and upper shoulder girdle. Touch can be plucked. Four fingers work, they are slightly tense. Alternate the plucked touches by patting on the areas to be massaged.
Self-massage of the collar zone - a simple procedure, it is able to perform any person. Doing a massage every day, you will feel a week later that the neck is no longer tired.
Self-massage of hands and fingers, knee
Self-massage of hands and fingers is simple enough, but it allows to remove fatigue of muscles and joints, restore blood circulation.
- Rinsing brushes. Vigorously rub the outer and inner sides of the brush. Rub your palms as if you were frozen and want to keep warm. Perform at least 15 seconds.
- With your right hand, grasp the thumb of your left hand. Sliding motion, pull it, slightly twisting the arm. You should feel how the friction of the fingers of your left hand becomes warm. Change your hands and repeat these steps.
- With plaster movements, massage the underside of the palm from the wrist to the base of the little finger.
- Connect the fingers of one palm together, as if forming a boat. The second hand grasp the brush and, as in the second exercise, draw from the wrist to the fingertips. Alternate these movements with the capture and release of the brush( as if you feel the brush).
- Castle. Take the brush into the castle. Rotate your hands a little, wring your wrists. Then, holding your hands in the lock, use your thumb to perform the rubbing movements in the second brush. Walk around the entire brush and change your hand.
The knee joint is constantly stressed: when the body is in a vertical position, playing sports, being overweight or having a flat foot. In order to prevent the occurrence of knee diseases such as arthritis and arthrosis, you need to take care of your knees. Although arthritis and arthrosis of the knee joint are manifested in the elderly, they begin to develop much earlier. Their first symptoms may be fatigue, pain and crunch in the joints.
Self-massage of the knee joint is prescribed for the progression of this ailment. There is a whole complex of exercises, including grinding, warming, massaging and movement of the joints. Its best to perform sitting. One session - no less than 15 minutes.
Gymnastics in coxarthrosis of the hip joint
In the affected joint, the interosseous joint narrows, the cartilaginous tissue is depleted and bone proliferation occurs.
In coxarthrosis of the hip joint, cartilage destruction is observed, it loses its strength and elasticity. Its surface becomes dry and rough, the cartilage decreases. Emerging growths interfere with the full movement of the joint and can be the cause of its deformation, leading to inflammation.
In coxarthrosis of the hip joint, the main element of the treatment is a decrease in the mobility of the diseased joints with the gradual elimination of pain by massage. Surgery is prescribed only at the last stage of the disease. Appoint a therapeutic complex of exercises should the doctor.
In coxarthrosis, the gymnastics includes the following exercises.
- Performed by laying on the floor, belly down. Smoothly lift one leg. Try not to bend the knee. Fix the foot at 15 cm from the floor for as long as you can. Slowly lower your leg. Repeat the same with the second leg. Lying sideways on the floor, raise the upper leg by 10-15 cm. Fix it. Turn over on the other side and repeat these actions with the second leg.
- Lying on your back, bend your knees and spread to the width of your shoulders. Try to maximally raise the pelvis, lock in the upper position and gently drop. Repeat this action is necessary 7-10 times, with coxarthrosis of the hip joint, its advantage is difficult to overestimate.
- Sitting on a chair, try to straighten your leg, unbending at the knee, and then slowly lower it. Repeat the second leg. Make at least 5 lifts for each leg.
Only a doctor can diagnose "coxarthrosis of the hip joint".He must prescribe a treatment and pick up exercises that help fight the disease.
Carrying out a massage of the neck-collar zone at homeA modern way of life in which a person does not have intensive physical exertion, most often at work and at home is sitting, moves little, often leads to problems with the spine. The collar zone is a fairly vulnerable place of the human body. A sedentary lifestyle enslaves the muscles of the neck and back.
To prevent, and in some cases, and to cure the headache, puffiness, deposition of salts appearing in this connection can help massage the neck-collar zone at home. In order to safely perform this procedure, it is advisable to have a medical diagnosis and a person with a certain training, who has received lessons from a professional.
Structure and physiological features of the cervical department of
For an accurate understanding of the causes that cause problems with the spine and worsen health, it is important to know where the collar zone is located and its physiological characteristics. This place is considered to be the back surface of the neck and chest to the fourth vertebra. Also part of the chest up to the second rib belongs to this area. The neck and cervical region has 7 vertebrae, they are fragile, mobile, and at the same time unstable.
To get an injury to the neck-collar zone is simple: one awkward movement, a long motionless posture can bring trouble. The neck is connected with the head with the help of a complex joint. It is located between the first cervical vertebrae and the occipital bone. Most of the movements occur in this part of the cervical collar zone.
By doing alone or taking a massage from another person, it is important to remember that large blood and lymph vessels are located on the surface of the body. In this regard, massage the collar zone should be performed with a small force of impact.
Indications and contraindications for massageFatigue, headache and muscle tension is the most common indication for getting a massage of the collar zone. The benefit of this procedure is relaxation and prevention. The massage session can be performed at the end of the working shift, restoring muscle tone.
If a patient has osteochondrosis, the deposition of salts - the benefit of carrying out a massage with such a diagnosis is most likely only in the relief of the condition. Massage is not the main treatment, but is included in the complex of medical procedures. The procedure helps to ease the pain due to blood flow, muscle relaxation. Massage of this kind is used in ARVI, menopausal disorders, with injuries of the musculoskeletal system, etc.
This type of treatment is recommended in case of bad sleep, pathological fatigue, nervous exhaustion. Therapeutic massage can become a salvation in case of hypodynamia - low mobility. Many pathologies of the cardiovascular system and respiratory organs are corrected by various techniques of massage of the collar area of the body. As a cosmetic procedure, which is more often taken by women, massage of the neck-collar zone is known for a long time. Its benefit is great, it is noticeably manifested on the delicate skin of the neck and neck.
In addition to the positive effects, massage of the collar zone can be harmful to health. First of all, it is not recommended for people who have high blood pressure. Infectious diseases in acute form, high temperature, bleeding and tumors - all these are also medical contraindications to the massage.
Preparing for massage and performing strokingTo understand how to perform the massage yourself, you can carefully study special video courses. They show all the ways and methods of work in sufficient detail. In addition, in order to conduct a classical massage of the collar zone, and this technique is quite suitable for home use, you can get training in special courses.
Before the beginning of massage procedures at home, prepare the necessary inventory. You will need a chair with a high back, for the convenience of the patient, prepare a pillow. The use of massage cream is not always necessary, it all depends on the skin condition of the patient. Install the chair in such a way that the person who needs to be massaged sat comfortably, facing the back of the chair. The head of the massager can lean on his own hands or a pillow resting on the back of the chair.
Start working from the back. Clean hands, do strokes, 8-10 times from the bottom upwards on each side from the center of the back towards the armpits. Next, from top to bottom 10 times from the top of the neck.
Spread the finger rubbing for 20 seconds. Again, stroke the body several times. Ribs palms rub the longitudinal parts of the back 10-15 times. After each manipulation, iron 2-4 times the treated area. For 10-20 seconds you can do combined rubbing.
Then 15 minutes of cross-rubbing, which are performed by the palms. Muscles of the back at this time warm up, there is a flow of blood. Further massage your back with your finger pads in a spiral. Do movements along the trapezius muscle: initially from the bottom up, then backwards. The action lasts 30-60 seconds from each side. Cut the muscles of the interblade area on both sides of the spine.
During the entire massage, do not forget to take stroking. All the subtleties of massage are prescribed in the special literature.
Fingers carefully knead the muscles of the neck
Massage techniques: kneading and other techniques.
The next stage of therapeutic massage is kneading the muscles of the periostal fossa. Move along the shoulder, moving your fingers to the neck in a spiral. Work with your fingertips. It is enough to crush each shoulder for 40-60 seconds. After work on the shoulders, apply vibration reception. When directing your hands from the top down, do amplitude manipulation along the back of the body.
Alternating, perform "finger rain" and tapping with your fingers. Use only "finger rain" on the neck. Continue massage with the ribs of the palms, tap the collar part of the back. After stroking, tap the fingers with your fingers for 10-20 seconds, and make a "finger-like rain" on the neck. At the end, kick your fists on the back, use only a soft tapping on your neck. Massage massage ends with fading stroking movements throughout the collar portion. Repeat the movements 12-15 times.
If you have a special place for massage, you can not use a chair as an inventory. It is important to conveniently position the patient. You also need to have open access to the body for the massage therapist.
Self-massage of the collar zone is not easy. With strained neck muscles, you can only relax the tension a little, using a massager or the simplest techniques. The hand fixes a sore spot, but does not crumple with effort. Holding your hand on the muscle, turn your neck gently in different directions. You can also move the muscle lightly. More complex techniques should be studied at special courses.
You should not massage the neck and collar part of the child yourself, without sufficient skills and special training. In this case, you can not resort to various benefits and video tutorials. Unskilful actions can harm a baby.
When performing classical massage of the neck-collar body part, if everything is done according to the instructions, after the first session the patient can feel an improvement in well-being. Small painful sensations are possible with a neglected disease, they pass after 2-3 sessions.
Contraindications to massage are many. However, to absolute contraindications should be attributed malignant neoplasms, including those transferred. Also, to absolute contraindications in this case can be attributed to any neoplasm of the thyroid gland, unstable angina with a tendency to tachy-bradyforma arrhythmia. Allocate and relative contraindications, in which massage should be carried out extremely accurately, with the development of adverse effects immediately cancel the procedure. These conditions include uncontrolled forms of arterial hypertension, decompensated somatic conditions, pustular skin lesions.
✓ In pregnancy,
During pregnancy, massage of the collar zone is carried out according to special indications, because the impact on such a powerful reflexogenic zone can lead to an increase in the tone of the uterus, the development of spontaneous labor. If it is necessary to carry out the procedures, all the tricks are performed carefully, at a slow pace with medium or weak intensity.
Technique and techniques of
The technique of massage of the neck-collar zone is not difficult. The main methods in this technique are three methods: stroking, rubbing, kneading. For reflexogenic effects, it is best to use the method of rubbing, for the treatment of osteochondrosis of the cervical department, the emphasis is on kneading. As with classical massage, the procedure begins with stroking. Stroking is performed from the shoulder joints to the base of the neck, from the occipital region down to the appendage of the 6 cervical vertebra, which is well palpated when the head is tilted forward. Stroking also alternates every reception. Time allocated for this method is up to 35-40% of the time of the entire session.
Rubbing can be done by any means, practically in any direction, depending on the purpose of the massage. It is most convenient to produce a dashed grinding with two straightened fingers of both hands. Depending on the task for grinding, it takes up to 45-50% of the time of the procedure.
Mening is the most important method of massage of the collar zone with osteochondrosis. The main goal is to reduce muscle spasm, strengthen the muscles of the neck, and remove inflammation. Ideal results are achieved with a combination of physiotherapy, exercise therapy, massage and medication prescriptions.
Massage at home
All the techniques for neck and collar massage are easy to memorize and with an adequate level of training in the field of anatomy and the basics of medicine knowledge can be performed at home. When massaging at home, it is best to perform the procedure in the position of a massaged sitting on a chair with an even firm back. In this case, the hands of the masseur should not be in constant tension.
Total time of 1 session: 15-20 minutes. The course of treatment: 7-15 procedures.
Massage with osteochondrosis of the cervical region and the collar zone has a clear goal - reducing pain and normalizing the functioning of the spine. For a long time, vertebronevrologists have been using manual manipulation to establish normal circulation in the cervical spine.
Massage should reduce pain and normalize the functioning of the spine
Thanks to a therapeutic massage at home, you can save the patient from spasms and relieve pain in any department. But the impact of the massage on the cervical spine should be agreed with a specialist, and ideally and completely conducted under the supervision of a doctor, and not at home.
Very often, massage with osteochondrosis of the neck and back completely does not give positive results solely due to the patient's own fault, as he refuses to follow the instructions of the masseur outside the clinic. There are enough such manifestations of human irresponsibility, and even the fact that the treatment is not free is not stopped by patients.
Recommendations for conducting the course
You can begin the self-massage course of the neck, chest or waist zone exclusively during the period of remission of the disease. During exacerbations, it is strictly forbidden to proceed to it. Of course, therapeutic massage can not stop the course of the disease completely. The main purposes of massage are:
- Improvement of blood circulation in the neck.
- Removing tension from the muscles of the neck, back and, accordingly, getting rid of pain.
During the massage, the patient should be in a sitting or lying position on the stomach. Suffering from the manifestations of osteochondrosis in the cervical region is also the upper limbs, so a therapeutic massage of the hands and back is appropriate. In order to have an approximate idea of the massage and master its basics, it is enough to view the video at home, but such a training course can not completely replace the work of a qualified specialist.
Massage in the osteochondrosis of the cervical department is carried out in accordance with certain norms, and sometimes a point massage is performed. It's easy to do at home. For example, with a headache( caused by the occipital neuralgia) it is useful to perform at home a therapeutic massage point of the exit of the occipital nerve end and acupuncture point( you can see more precisely the video).
With a headache it is useful to perform therapeutic massage of the exit point of the occipital nerve end and acupuncture point
The therapeutic massage of the neck area, as well as back massage for osteochondrosis, is performed using the following techniques:
- Rubbing or vibration effect.
But any of these actions need to start with stroking the department, which is concerned about the osteochondrosis of the spine. The fingers should touch the skin so that no creases form. The pressure should be correlated with individual patient tolerance. In the transition to rubbing on the skin, there may already be wrinkles, since its purpose is to shift the skin in the chosen direction.
Mening is characterized by a more significant effect on muscle tissue. In this case, it can be strongly squeezed by hand, grabbed and wrung out by fingers. To create vibration, it can be patted and shaken. Usually, therapeutic self-massage at home is applied to the hands, shoulder girdle and collar or occipital area. But for such a massage at home, there are contraindications:
- Skin diseases.
- Inflammatory processes or bleeding - both local and general.
Options for the impact on the spine
The most effective option has been and remains therapeutic massage with a professional who receives by contacting a specialized clinic. But at home, with certain efforts, you can perform a back massage with osteochondrosis.
Massage of the collar area is recommended in the morning
Effects on the collar zone
The main contraindication to the therapeutic massage of the collar zone is the condition of untreated protrusion.
Procedure( recommended reading on the video):
- The therapeutic massage of the collar area is recommended to be done in the morning, devoting him 10 to 15 minutes. As with self-massage at home, and with a professional effect, movements must first be longitudinal and in a circular direction, starting from the side of the neck closer to the occiput and reaching the shoulder-blade joint.
- Rubbing is done there about three to four times, after which you can slowly start kneading movements with the help of the convex part of the thumbs and the base of the palms. It is also advisable to knead the muscle tissue with the tips of four fingers, bending them.
- Mending movements are done in a circle, then the area under the spine is processed by moving up and down. It is very important at this time to take into account the patient's feelings.
In the anterior and lateral cervical region, it is necessary to massage very carefully, since arteries are concentrated here, and it is strictly forbidden to pressure them so as not to provoke a loss of consciousness. To finish the kneading action is recommended relaxing patting and stroking. First it is better to massage one side of the neck 3 to 10 times and only then move to the other.
Massage for osteochondrosis of the cervical part
Acupressure with cervical osteochondrosis, as well as massage for osteochondrosis of the lumbar region and the breast, is aimed at removing excess salts from the body, normalizing blood circulation and lymph flow, stretching ligaments and strengthening the muscles. Acupressure is carried out by applying pads to acupuncture points in the cervical and collar spine.
To the points of useful influence for acupuncture, press for 1-3 minutes
. Move both counterclockwise and clockwise to the corresponding points for 1-3 minutes. Let's name some points of useful influence at an acupuncture:
- Qi-may - at level of an external ear canal, on a mastoid process.
- Tien-chuan - on the line of intersection of the direction from the top of the thyroid cartilage, parallel to the clavicle, at the back of the sternocleidomastoid muscle.
- Tian-ding - with the vertical position of the head, is located on the line of intersection of the straight line from the lower part of the thyroid cartilage, parallel to the clavicle.
- Foo-tu - in the central part of the abdomen of the sternocleidomastoid muscle on the straight line of the upper margin of the thyroid cartilage.
- Ya-men - over the spinous process of the second vertebra on the central cervical line.
- Xin-she - in the middle of the line between the processes of the third and fourth vertebrae.
- Fengfu - in a hole under the bottom of the outer ledge at the back of the head.
- Chuntu - between the sixth and seventh vertebral spinous processes.
- Tian-chu - in the center of the muscular cushion, under the trapezius muscle.
- Feng chi - in the pit, which is formed by the occipital bone and the posterior edge of the sternocleidomastoid muscle.
The use of auxiliary tools
Sometimes, with problems in the cervical region or when performing massage in chest osteochondrosis, various massagers( Kuznetsov massager or roller massager) are used. They are easy to use and do not require special skills;to improve blood circulation and metabolic processes in the body, you just have to lie on such a massage for a few minutes a day.
- Manual infrared
To improve blood circulation in the spine and reduce back pain, a hand-held infrared massager is used. But you can massage only around the vertebrae, not the spine itself. Redness of the zone of exposure is the norm and informs that blood circulation is improving. After the end of the massage, you can easily tap on the neck or just stroke the cervical region.
- Handheld electric
The handheld electric massager is used in places difficult to access other massagers, its jade tip also has specific healing characteristics.
Hand Masager is used in places difficult to access
- Massage pad for car
These pads are powered by batteries, fixed on the car seat or office chair to do massage during working hours. This massager is designed to prevent muscle congestion and, as a result, the appearance of headaches in osteochondrosis of the neck.
- Massager rechargeable
Such a massager is convenient for use outside the home( business trip, vacation).It helps to relieve tension and reduce pain in the diagnosis of "osteochondrosis".The device has a convenient form and works completely silently, which will allow you to do massage anywhere.
- "Butterfly" stimulator
One of the most common causes of osteochondrosis is called obesity. For such cases, a device called "Butterfly" was invented. It stimulates the body to work and promotes weight loss in osteochondrosis. The device can be fixed in the area of the cervical spine, so that the vibration has a direct effect on the problem area."Butterfly" forces the muscles to work, but reduces tension on the entire neck.
Massage in the course of treatment of cervical osteochondrosis can not be the main method. For a full-fledged effect you need to combine with physiotherapy, manual course and other techniques. Only a balanced approach, providing recommendations of a doctor, a masseur and reasonable actions of the patient, can bring relief and provide quality treatment for osteochondrosis.
Causes of massage of the neck-collar zone
Surface planar is an easy, gentle treatment that requires maximum relaxation of the patient's muscles. The palm glides easily, lightly touching the skin. This method begins and ends the procedure of massage. It is performed both with respect to the current of lymph and against it.
Planar deep is a more intensive method for influencing the receptors of muscles, tendons, vessels. The brush rests on the radial edge. To reduce the force of impact can rely on the ulna.
Bracing continuous is a deep effect that strengthens the flow of blood and lymph. The brush and fingers take the shape of a groove, the freely relaxed thumb is maximally set aside and contrasted with the rest.
Separately-serial - when one hand ends, the other starts following it.
Spiked - produced by the end phalanxes of the 1-3th or 1st-5th fingers in the massage of small muscle groups( girth with fingers like forceps).
Combed - produced by the bony projections of the middle interphalangeal joints( brushes collected in a fist).
Saw - produced by the elbow edges of the hands, the palmar surfaces of which face each other. The palms are at a distance of 1-3 cm from each other and move in opposite directions. Between the palms a roller is formed from the massaged tissues.
Hatching - is made by pads of 2-4-th or 2-5-th straightened fingers, which are at an angle of 30 degrees to the working( massed) surface. The fingers perform reciprocating movements longitudinally or transversely.
Spiral grinding - spirally, circular - in a circle.
Transverse - the muscle is tightly wrapped around the palms and fingers of both hands, located in relation to each other at an angle of 45-50 degrees, so that on one side are the first fingers, and on the other the rest. In this case, the brushes are set in a diagonal position with respect to the longitudinal axis. The first and second fingers almost touch. The muscle is pulled by both hands upward, squeezed and squeezed with one hand towards himself, the other hand - from himself. Then, without moving your hands, the same movements are made in the opposite direction. The hands move slowly over the entire muscle.
Longitudinal - Straightened fingers with the allocated 1st finger superimposed on the massaged area so that the 1st finger was on one side of the muscle, the rest on the other. Then the muscle is lifted, pulling it from the bone, and with progressive pushing movements, it is stretched longitudinally towards the center. Brush should "stick" to the tissues, without air gaps. In the first phase, the fingers raise the muscle, press it against the first finger, in the second phase the 1st finger rushes towards the others.
Spiked - longitudinally and transversely. When the transverse muscle is gripped tonguously by the fingers of both hands at a distance of 1-2 cm, pulled upward and kneaded by the movements of the hands alternately from themselves and to themselves. When the longitudinal muscle is grasped with the fingers of one hand, pulled upward and, as it were, passed between the fingers, making semicircular movements.
Shift - the muscle is grasped by fingers and short rhythmic movements are shifted from the bone bed in the longitudinal and transverse directions. For example, when shifting from bottom to top, the first fingers are at the bottom and slide continuously over the skin, the remaining fingers( from above) make small quick "fingering" movements.
VibrationPuncture - performed by pads 2-3 or 1-5 fingers. Finger strokes should be consistent, as when typing on the keyboard.
Felting - is made by the palm surfaces of the 2-5th straightened fingers, alternately, as when striking the keys.
Slapping - is performed by the palms with slightly bent fingers, which at the time of impact provides the formation of an air cushion between the palm and the massaged surface.
Quilting - is a tangent stroke with one or more fingers.
Scheme of massage of the collar zone
- Flat surface and deep stroking with both palms, separately in series;initially longitudinally, then from the spine to the shoulder joints and axillary fossae.
- Rubbing longitudinal along the spine. Sawing.
- Stroking surface planar, longitudinal.
- Rubbing of the supraclavicular area with the pads of the 1st or 2nd to 4th fingers from the spine to the shoulders.
- Stroking is superficial and deep.
- Rubbing( surface and circular) comb-like spiral.
- Stroking surface planar.
- Continuous kneading, shifting up, parallel to the spine, starting from the spine and gradually moving away from it.
- Stroking surface planar.
- Kneading double annular upper edge of the trapezius muscle from neck to shoulder.
- Stroking the upper back and back of the neck with both hands from the top down( separately in series).
- Light rectilinear grinding of the posterior surface of the neck and circular grinding toward the occipital attachment line with the pads of the 2nd to 4th fingers of both hands.
- Hatching and sawing the back of the neck.
- Plane superficial and deep stroking of the upper thorax in front with both palms from the sternum to the shoulders.
- Rubbing the same areas in the same direction with the pads of the 2nd to 4th fingers.
- Stroking from the bottom up.
- Stroke the back of the neck and back with both palms.
Massage of the collar zone: video lesson
The starting position of the patient - sitting at the table, with emphasis on the forearms of the hands, the head is lowered down, the muscles of the neck and back are completely relaxed. The masseur is located behind.
- Massage begins with stroking the lymph flow along the course, the movements go to the armpits, 8-12 times on each side. In the neck, stroking is done from the top down.
- Longitudinal grinding of the pads of the fingers from the bottom up, gradually moving away from the spine to the outer border of the massaged area and returning to the spine. Reception is performed similarly on both sides of the spine for 10-20 seconds, ends with stroking 2-3 times.
- Longitudinal grinding with the ribs of the palms along the same trajectory, also ending with stroking. Reception takes 10-20 seconds.
- Combined longitudinal grinding: one hand works with the edge of the palm, the other hand with the pads of the fingers. The pace can be slightly speeded up. Reception takes 10-20 seconds.
- Spiral-like kneading of the fingers with the fingers of the trapezium muscles, grasping its upper part and returning to its original position. Reception takes 30-60 seconds.
- Spiral-like kneading of the fingers with the help of the paravertebral muscles, from the bottom up, then from the top down. Reception takes 30-60 seconds.
- Spiral-like kneading of the supine fossa with the pads of the fingers. The reception is performed for 30-60 seconds on each side.
- Vibration - shaking from top to bottom for 5-10 seconds, then puncturing. Tapping, chopping, patting and tapping in the collar zone alternate with puncturing on the back of the neck.
- Massage ends with a slight superficial stroking.
style = "display: inline-block; width: 580px; height: 400px"
Part 1. Classical massage. Neck massage. Massage of neck and collar zone.
Classic massage, neck massage. In this demo video, you can watch a classic massage of the neck and collar zone and the scalp. It is indicated for: cervical osteochondrosis, headache syndrome, cerebral circulation disturbance. It is recommended 10-15 procedures with an interval of 6 months.https: //www.youtube.com/ watch? V = Zys9JZoax_0