What exercises are used for cervical osteochondrosis?Parents learn their children from an early age: Do not turn your head! This article advocates the opposite: twirl your head as often as possible, regardless of age. This in the future will help prevent osteochondrosis in the cervical region. But if this disease still overtook you, all kinds of exercises with osteochondrosis of the cervical department will help you prevent the development of the disease.
The neck is created by nature not only to keep your head on your shoulders or turn it around, which, by the way, becomes quite difficult with time, if you do not follow it and your health as a whole. In the neck are the spinal cord, all kinds of arteries that nourish the brain, nerve endings that provide the connection between the brain and hands, heart, lungs.
If the constant load is static and the movements do not "discharge" it, low-neck osteochondrosis can gradually develop. If you need to prevent the onset of this disease, strengthening the neck muscles and cervical osteochondrosis treatment with gymnastics will bring the best result.
What stages of the disease do you need to know?Cervical osteochondrosis causes arthrosis and degenerative-dystrophic lesions in the vertebral column. At the initial stage the dehydration of the pulpous nucleus progresses, because of which the intervertebral discs "mix".After this, the fibrous ring that covers the pulpous core is covered with cracks.
At the same time, attachment points of ligaments and muscles approach, which leads to increased mobility of other vertebrae, which breaks the stability of the vertebral-motor system.
In the next stage, for example, protrusion, prolapse and arthrosis appear. This leads to the development of the disease, accompanied by the appearance of severe pain. With cervical osteochondrosis, their area of lesion is, as a rule, in the neck and head. At this stage, surgical treatment is necessary - physical exercises with cervical osteochondrosis are performed after this treatment.
Do I begin treatment?Surgical treatment, as a rule, is prescribed only if the conservative treatment has been unsuccessful or the disease has already reached a severe stage. Surgical intervention is performed when compression of the brachial plexus has already occurred. Surgically, you can remove additional ribs, intervertebral hernia, cure hypertrophied stair muscles, etc.
But it is possible and conservative treatment. If you have not yet reached the last stage of cervicothoracic osteochondrosis, exercises can help cope with the disease. In acute periods of the disease, doctors recommend resting a sick limb, for example, with a support bandage. If special therapeutic gymnastics, manual therapy and post-isometric therapy do not bring the necessary mitigation, anti-inflammatory or analgesic drugs, physiotherapy and laser therapy can be prescribed. A good effect can also be injected with corticosteroids and anti-inflammatory drugs into the periarticular region - usually the course does not exceed three injections. In addition, compresses containing bischofite or dimexide may be administered.
Are there any advantages of exercise therapy for osteochondrosis?Osteochondrosis in childhood or radicular syndrome usually appears as a consequence of curvature of the spine. The appearance of changes in intervertebral discs is most often associated with an incorrect redistribution of the load due to curvature of the spine. When the disease only begins to develop the process of development of curvatures can be avoided by building a muscular corset. Exercise even on the diseased neck will improve blood circulation, help develop the back muscles and will help get rid of the pain.
Medical gymnastics can harm when already cervical osteochondrosis is "earned", if, for example, the patient feels severe pain. In this case, medicamentous treatment with non-steroid drugs can be prescribed, combining also manual therapy. Only after the completion of such treatment is prescribed a set of exercises.
Complexes LFK differ from each other in that they affect different areas where the lesion is located. If the disease evolved into a hernia stage, it is necessary to consult a physician for a specific set of exercises.
Adults who have earned an easy form of osteochondrosis except exercise therapy can be advised to do yoga, pilates, go to the pool or to individual lessons in the gym. Children are best to choose a group of corrective gymnastics, or special exercises in the pool. On the other hand, the swimming section is also suitable, provided that the coach knows what exercises to assign in this case.
To be engaged in the proposed sets of gymnastics for the neck with osteochondrosis can be at any age, do it best every day, gradually increasing the number of repetitions. Attention! Exercises should be discontinued if you experience pain during class.
Charge for osteochondrosisThe neck area is recognized as the second most common defeat with osteochondrosis, in front of it is only the lumbar. It is worth noting that both diseases are found, as a rule, in one type of people - these are employees of organizations whose work requires them to spend eight hours while sitting at a computer in a sitting position. Naturally, this way of life leads to the appearance of pain in the neck - today it happens rarely, and it can be very difficult to deal with the disease.
Rules for charging the neck
Before you start, you should note for yourself some simple rules that will eventually help to make charging not by some usual daily procedure for suppressing pains, but by a full medical element:
- To perform a set of exercises for cervical osteochondrosis,opportunities - this is especially important if you are an office worker, because such charging in case of cervical osteochondrosis does not take more than ten minutes, and you can perform it in a sitting position;
- In the mornings and evenings, every exercise should be done standing;
- To do at least 10-20 turns and head inclinations is necessary immediately, when in the neck there are painful sensations;
- Combine any charging is desirable with a mild self-massage of the neck;
- Follow the exercises for shoulder and arm area, if possible.
If you really work for your computer for a long time, it is advisable to take a break for charging about once every hour. If this is not possible for you, then it is desirable at least every half-hour to spend a couple of minutes on the slopes of the head and slight rubbing of the neck.
Neck gymnastics for osteochondrosisRegular exercise of simple exercises will eradicate any prerequisites for painful attacks in cervical osteochondrosis. Performing such exercises does not take much time and does not require special efforts - you need to remember for ever several effective movements:
- Three times put your palm to your forehead and crush for about ten seconds, and you should definitely strain your neck. Then you can do the same thing, only with the back of your head;
- By analogy, it is necessary to press, only now first left and then right hand on the temple, also for ten seconds;
- Slightly tilting his head back should try to touch the ear to the shoulder, first right, and then left - the exercise is performed five times per ear;
- Also, slightly throwing your head back, try to overcome the resistance of the straining muscles of the neck and press the chin to the jugular fossa. This exercise is performed at least five times;
- The head and shoulders should be straight. Slowly turn your head as far as possible to the right and left, five times on each side;
- With your chin down to your neck, turn your head first to the right and then to the left, also five times on each side;
- Rotate in different directions, five times;
- Put your right palm on your left cheek and try to simulate your own head rotation.
Such a complex can be modified if you perform these exercises in a prone position. In addition, this complex is recommended to include in the morning exercises for the neck with osteochondrosis, and also to give time to it during the working day. Perform these exercises they can sit, standing and lying.
More complex exercisesThis complex should be performed only at the first stages of the disease or as a preventive measure. If the osteochondrosis of the cervical spine progresses to a severe form, the exercises of this section should be performed only after consulting a specialist.
In its quality, as a rule, one uses ordinary walking first on full foot, then on toes and, accordingly, on the heels. You have to walk until you get a feeling of warmth. After achieving this effect, you need to perform exercises to relax the muscles in the cervical region.
Exercises to relax the neck
Stand up straight, hands must be lowered along the body. Straining your arms, hold them in tension for half a minute, and during this time straightening your back, dropping your shoulders and shoulder blades. Then relax so that your hands can sway freely.
Twisting of the cervical part of the
Such movements must also be performed while standing. Begin as though lowering the nape and at the same time twisting the cervical vertebrae. Try to imagine how the base of the spine moves forward along a rounded path. You do not need to tilt your head sharply - just try to lower the vertebrae down one by one. Ideally, you need to place your chin on your chest, without raising your shoulders. Straighten, move in the opposite order, as if "spinning" the spine. Repeat the exercise until the sensation of warmth in the neck appears.
Stand up straight, tilt the body so that it is parallel to the floor. Hands spread apart. Do not stretch your shoulders towards the ears - try to pull the vertex forward and at the same time lower the shoulder blades in the direction of the spine. The blades should move like wings: with a swinging arm, pull the blades to the center with force. In this case, the hands should remain straight and move slightly back. Do not move your hands by inertia - try to make work only the muscles of the back.
Remember! This option of neck gymnastics for osteochondrosis is possible only at the initial stage of the disease and requires professional medical advice
Massage for neck osteochondrosis of the neckMassage of the collar zone is primarily prescribed to those people who do not pay attention to motor activity, and also to those who are accustomed to a sedentary lifestyle. This massage allows you to relieve tension in the muscles and pain in the cervical region, relieve migraines and spasms, eliminates pain in the nape of the neck. Collaring massage can be cured of a whole range of diseases, in addition to osteochondrosis: neck curvature, hypertension and so on.
In addition, such a massage leads to a normal blood pressure, which causes blood flow to the brain to increase, and the body starts to work much faster and better. The only thing is to trust only the hands of professionals who perform quality massage - this allows you to relax, get rid of the strain of both physical and moral. After such a procedure, you will cease to feel tired, freshen up and be ready to return to your daily activities with new forces.
General advice1. Regardless of the form of diseases in the cervical spine, there is a direct relationship between vertebral pains and what causes tension of the muscles and their joints. For example, a draft or cooling can trigger an increase in muscle tension, which is usually the cause of diseases in the cervical region. To prevent this, it is necessary in cold, windy weather, with high humidity, and so on, to protect the neck, wrapping it, for example, with a scarf.
2. Massage the area of the temples if you have a headache. Many people suffer from pain in the neck and shoulder girdle, associated with pain in the temples. They are caused by strained muscles of the neck and shoulder girdle, in which temporal muscles begin to act. If you carefully massage the whiskey with your fingertips, you can partially or completely get rid of the headache. You need to do small in amplitude with a light effort, circular movements from the ear, moving in the direction of the eye.
3. Do not make circular motions with your head. Rotating the head, especially with a serious stage of the disease of this kind is completely unacceptable. Such movements exert a strong load in the cervical spine, and primarily on its lower part. Sometimes this leads not only to aggravation of pain, but also to an increase in the "acute" period due to the huge amount of damage in the soft tissues - this may be the result of this kind of exercises.
4. Never use devices that stretch the cervical vertebrae without consulting a specialist. The vertebrae of the neck are extremely sensitive to force. Therefore, not being careful, performing similar procedures, you can develop the cause of serious injuries in many points of the cervical department. Such treatment alone is fraught with the severance of two vertebrae, which cause the most serious damage in the spinal cord.
Methods of folk therapyAfter considering the symptoms and treatment of cervical osteochondrosis with gymnastics, it is necessary to note some folk methods of its treatment. In some cases, hirudotherapy works well. You can come back to normal on average for five sessions, but quite often in patients develop allergic reactions to leeches.
Compresses containing table horseradish can be applied to the affected area in a warm form: grate the grilled horseradish and heat the resulting "porridge" and wrap it in several layers, then fix the compress.
Or you can try compresses on a mug: the leaves are washed with hot water, and also heating them. The compress applied to the painful joint is fixed with a bandage, and changes when the leaves dry out.
You can apply rubbing tincture of calendula on vodka - they also fight badly with inflammation. To prepare the tincture you need 50g.flowers of marigold: they must be poured half a liter of vodka and let it brew for two weeks, after which the tincture can be used.
You can also use a healing decoction of birch buds, mint leaves, coriander and dandelion root. Ingredients are poured with boiling water in equal proportions. An hour later, the broth is ready for use in a painful area - it should be rubbed three times a day, and after each rubbing warmly wrap up the affected area.
Physical exercises for cervical osteochondrosis
Many physicians in medical gymnastics today are considered the most effective method of treating osteochondrosis. This disease in our world is very common, with it every day encounter specialists in clinics. Physical exercises in cervical osteochondrosis promote the healing of the cartilaginous joints of this region of the spine. Among other things, unpretentious gymnastics has a positive effect on the condition of a person who has the first signs of the disease. In this way it is possible to cure yourself on an early stage.
It is strictly forbidden to make a complex of exercises independently, because incorrectly calculated load or incorrectly chosen exercises can cause even greater harm, therefore complex LFK must necessarily be made by a doctor based on the diagnosis, and also on the basis of the general state of the body. So, it should be noted that an unhealthy vestibular apparatus implies a complete change in the standard complex, since it is recommended to perform charging in a sitting position with frequent dizziness, and sometimes lying down.Children's osteochondrosis, as well as radicular syndrome, should indicate the presence of curvature of the spine in the child, which should be a serious reason for an immediate visit to a specialist doctor. An incorrect distribution of the load on the spine inevitably leads to its curvature, and then, in turn, to disturbances in the system of intervertebral discs. In the early stages of the disease, it is much easier to bounce back through a special muscular corset.
Advantages of exercise therapy
Physical exercises in cervical osteochondrosis can reduce pain, greatly improve blood circulation and lead to muscle tone. However, not always the holding of gymnastics can play a positive role. So, in severe condition of cervical osteochondrosis, when the easiest exercises lead to severe pain, gymnastics should be canceled, of course, on the recommendation of a doctor. In this case, the specialist passes to the drug treatment, after which he can again prescribe exercise therapy. Today there are a large number of sets of exercises that differ from each other. They depend on both the affected area and the state of this area. Of course, if there is a hernia in the inflamed area, the doctor should prescribe absolutely special exercises.
Adults who suffer from this ailment are often recommended by doctors in addition to exercise therapy and exercise, such as yoga or pilates. Do not interfere with the visit to the gym, of course, not with multi-weight simulators for weightlifting. Children will be well affected by attending corrective gymnastics classes. A special place among such trainings is visiting the pool, which is recommended to fit into the schedule, both for children and adults.
Physical training for cervical osteochondrosis is designed for employment outside the age range. Exercise is recommended to be done daily, while the amount should be increased with each time, but not dramatically and not much. When there is pain during exercise, the gym should be completed and go to a doctor for advice.
Rules for the implementation of
Physical training in cervical osteochondrosis, like other physical exercises, requires the right approach, and compliance with certain rules. Of course, that following such rules will allow you to get the maximum positive effect from exercises and, of course, not to hurt your health.
- First of all, it is worth remembering that exacerbation of osteochondrosis should not suggest the immediate commencement of exercise. On the contrary, at this time it is absolutely unacceptable to rush to do gymnastics, as the exercises will only harm the general condition and will give impetus to the progression of the disease;
- If discomfort or pain occurs, discontinue use. After some interruption, the exercises should be repeated again, if the pain disappeared, then the exercises can be continued, if not, then you should finish the gymnastics and visit the doctor;
- It is recommended to keep your back in a straight position during classes. Correct posture reduces the likelihood of injury to the neck and increases the effect of performing exercises;
- Physiotherapy exercises should be carried out very smoothly, it is unacceptable to commit harsh actions, because such an approach can strengthen the disease.
Physiotherapy for osteochondrosis of the cervical spine
The most unpleasant thing about cervical osteochondrosis is that not only the body suffers( pain, numbness, dizziness), but the psyche also touches. This is because the blood supply to the brain is disturbed.
For prevention and treatment, you can perform simple exercises every day for osteochondrosis of the cervical department.
Complex exercises for cervical osteochondrosis
- Should lie on a level bed( couch, floor).Place the bead under the neck so that the head hangs slightly. With a very small amplitude, roll the head to the right and to the left on the platen. The time of this exercise is unlimited. In this position, the muscles are relaxed, and the power of the disks is increased.
- Sitting on a chair. Head a little tilt, look forward and with a small amplitude to nod your head( as if with something you agree).A prerequisite: a small amplitude and relaxed muscles.
- Head a little tilt forward, look forward and turn with a small amplitude head to the sides( as if with something you do not agree).
- Head straighten, look forward. Swaying the head to the right and left with a small amplitude.
Note: if these exercises for the neck with osteochondrosis perform every hour for 2 minutes, you can achieve a good prophylactic result and significantly reduce pain.
Medical charge for cervical osteochondrosis
Performing a fifteen-minute charge for cervical osteochondrosis every day, you can significantly improve your health after 4 months.
- Pulling the chin forward, pulling back into the neck. We do very carefully, gently and smoothly. This is a more stretching exercise for the muscles. Do not try to achieve significant tension.
- Turn left and right. Try to stretch your chin to your shoulders. Mentally try to stay in the cervical spine, turning the vertebrae and stretching them with movement. If there are painful sensations, then make this movement even softer.
- Chin slope down and, as if draining on the sternum, we drag down. Tilt the head back half-way. A little pull the crown back up. Do not tilt your head back.
- Rotate the head backward with the gaze retracted. Try to see as much as possible everything that is behind your back. Do not grind or crush the muscles while moving the head.
- Tilting the head down and turning the head left and right. The top stretches under 450. When turning the head, look up.
- Tilting the head sideways to the shoulder and stretching in the crown. There is a double movement: cervical and partial thoracic. Pull yourself( mentally) behind the crown to the side up.
- Pull your head in your neck. The next stage of the exercise: the movement of the chin in a circle like a saucer from one shoulder to the next. Then pulling the head in the neck. And also the circular movement of the chin in the other direction. Keep an eye on the shoulders, they should not go up.
- A slight tilt of the head back, from this position, turn your head slightly to the left and to the right and look down.
- Tilt down with a slight stretch of the neck, lower your head down and stretch your chin down and raise your head.
- Tilting to the right sideways with pulling the crown, tilting down with chin pulling and tilting to the left with pulling the crown. Straighten your head. Also do the opposite side.
Complexes, which are provided here, can be used independently to prevent disease. Therapeutic exercises for osteochondrosis of the cervical spine should be performed only after the recommendation of your doctor.
There is another set of exercises that are used to treat and rehabilitate patients with intervertebral hernias.
Therapeutic gymnastics for cervical osteochondrosis
Begin a medical gymnastics with cervical osteochondrosis in the supine position.Also read: Exercises for cervical osteochondrosis
- Feet extended, arms raised. Stretch the toes down and hands up, as if stretching the spine. In this position, pull the socks on yourself, the heels pull down. From this position, do the following exercise.
- Pull to your right, then your left hip( as if you were walking).
- In a relaxed state, put your hands on the sides to the floor. On exhalation raise your head and look at your stomach. Lock the position for a few seconds. In this position, the posterior surface of the neck stretches. Lower your head.
- Bend your legs and turn the pelvis to the right. Knees are bent and are together. Hands, straightened before themselves, are also together. In this position, on exhalation, stretch your ear to the shoulder( the lateral surface of the cervical region is stretched).When there is pain, put a small pillow under your head. Carefully turn over on the other side and perform the same exercise.
- The exercise is performed sitting with the legs folded in Turkish. Sitting is necessary so that from the coccyx to the crown there is a straight line. From this position, turn your head to the right and look over your shoulder, then turn your head to the left and look over your shoulder. Stretch your chin down and up.
- Without changing the position, make a tilt to the left shoulder, then align the head and make a slope to the right shoulder.
- Put your left hand on the temporal area and press your head on your arm, and your hand on your head. You should feel the tension of the cervical region. Change your hand. Each position must be held for 10 to 30 seconds.
- Place both palms on the forehead and apply pressure on the forehead with resistance. Put your hands on the back of the head and perform the same pressure with resistance. Set each position for 10-30 seconds.
- Exercises 7-8 repeat several times.
- Take a deep breath.
Complexes LFK there is a lot. Which of them should be selected and what else should you do with cervical osteochondrosis, should only your doctor decide. Do not prescribe yourself a cure. This can lead to serious complications.
Exercises for cervical osteochondrosis
Exercises for cervical osteochondrosis have not brought anybody harm, but on the contrary, they helped to cope with the disease. How to properly execute the procedures, what to watch out for and other related information will be discussed below.
The formation of osteochondrosis in the cervical region is becoming an increasingly common problem, with the age limit for this insidious disease falling from year to year, so that everyone's task is to be vigilant and give due attention to prevention. If the disease has already manifested itself, then it is necessary to send a whole set of methods against it, some of which the patient must conduct at home.
Here the patient comes to the aid of a variety of therapeutic gymnastic complexes for the neck, as well as compact apparatus for conducting physiotherapy.
You can immediately note the unique tool for the treatment of diseases of the spine, which has high efficiency and has many positive reviews.
This is an orthopedic plaster "ZB PAIN RELIEF".Large-scale clinical trials were conducted at the Stockholm Medical University( Sweden) in 2013.A total of more than 1000 men and women with various diseases of the spine and joints participated in them, and they used orthopedic plasters "ZB PAIN RELIEF" for 2 weeks. The results of the research surprised even the doctors!
Pain, both acute and aching, passed in most subjects within 1-3 days after the beginning of the use of patches. More than 70% of those participating in the studies have developed significant shifts in the treatment of chronic diseases of the spine and joints.
You can learn more about this plaster by clicking on the link below - "ZB PAIN RELIEF".
According to the majority of the leading physicians of the planet, it is the therapeutic exercise for today - this is the best way to prevent and combat osteochondrosis in the initial stages, as well as a serious help in eliminating the symptoms and during the progression of the disease. Performing exercises for the neck with osteochondrosis, you can restore the natural state of the vertebrae and cartilaginous joints. At the first stages of osteochondrosis development, thanks to special sports complexes, one can completely get rid of the disease, and a general "good" effect of the person will be a good "side effect".
However, do not engage in dangerous experiments and self-medication. If anxiety symptoms appear, you should immediately consult a doctor who will choose the correct dosage of the neck loads and will make up an individual therapeutic and exercise complex( LFK) exercises. Sometimes, when a patient suffers from frequent dizziness with cervical osteochondrosis, they prescribe the exercise of exercise therapy in a sitting or even lying position.
With the appearance of osteochondrosis in children, as well as in the case of development of radicular syndrome, it is possible to establish with certainty a serious deformity of the spine, which requires urgent application for qualified care. If you ignore this point, a prolonged load will cause deformation of individual intervertebral discs and lead to serious complications. Therefore, one should be vigilant and, at the first symptoms, use against exercise therapy to correct the problem by creating a strong muscular corset.
Carrying out regular exercises from a medical and sports complex, one can count on restoring the natural metabolism in the structure of intervertebral disks, improving blood supply in tissues, enriching the brain with oxygen, not to mention the return of mobility in the joints.
To increase the effectiveness of treatment, it must be carried out under the strict supervision of a doctor who will control each stage, which in the end is the key to a speedy recovery.
Rules of charging for the cervical spine
Before doing exercises for osteochondrosis of the cervical region, it is necessary to get acquainted with the basic simple rules that will improve the overall effect of the payload and allow you to turn the healing procedure not just a means for eliminating the pain syndrome, but allows you to make ita full-fledged kind of treatment.
- To carry out a set of exercises for cervical osteochondrosis, it is necessary at every opportunity. This is an extremely important rule for workers in seated occupations, and it is not difficult to observe it, as simple exercise therapy can be done in 5-10 minutes without even getting up from the chair.
- Every morning and evening should become a time for exercise in standing position, as only the regularity of its performance will achieve sustainable results.
- In the mornings and evenings, every exercise should be performed standing.
- Carry out one or two dozen turns of the neck and turn the head at the same time as in the cervical pain syndrome is formed.
- The charging should be combined with a gentle massage of the cervical region.
- Also, when free time arrives, you should immediately rotate your hands in the shoulder joints.
When working with a computer it is highly recommended to interrupt for 5-10 minutes at least once in 1-1.5 hours. This will prevent the appearance and progression of osteochondrosis, and as an additional effect - will save the eyes. If you do not have the opportunity to do even such short breaks, then every half an hour, at least a minute or two, you can focus on the rotation of the head and light self-massage of the neck.(On the topic: gymnastics for osteochondrosis of the cervical department).
Healthy gymnastics during osteochondrosis of the cervical spine
You can start performing gymnastics only after stopping pain in the neck. In no case should not practice exercise therapy on the background of pain syndrome, as this can cause serious complications. If the seizures are not observed or have already passed, then the doctors allow performing isometric exercises in a calm rhythm, which allows you to get sufficient muscle tension without overloading the cervical vertebrae. As a result, muscles and tendons will be strengthened and create a strong corset that will support the head and neck.
Each of the exercises must be performed at a slow pace, not allowing sharp, puffy movements. Also, before proceeding to the exercise of exercise therapy, you need to decide on a personal method, with a choice that should help a qualified specialist.
- Take a sitting position, straighten your back and neck. To make head turns from left to right, without sharp jerks, having made 10 repetitions.
- From the same initial position, lower your head down, trying to press your chin to your chest and making 10 repetitions.
- Take a sitting position and tilt the head back, also trying to pull the back, perform 10 repetitions.
- From the sitting position with the hands down, it is necessary to raise the shoulders as much as possible, fixing their position for 8-12 seconds. After this, the shoulders are lowered, they are relaxed for 3-5 seconds and again the lifting is repeated. In total, 10 repetitions are performed.
- Lie on a flat, hard surface and work out the neck and skull workout in the hairline for 3-4 minutes. Self-massage is done by gentle compressive movements in an intense rhythm, which allows to significantly improve blood supply.
- It will be extremely useful to rub your back for a while in the area of the scapula, between them and above them.
- At last, you can flex the muscles behind the ear and along the occipital part with light movements around the circle.
When performing therapeutic exercises with cervical osteochondrosis, it is necessary to control breathing, following its calm and slow rhythm. The correct breathing process will help to work concentrated, which in the end will increase the effectiveness of physical exertion. To conduct exercise therapy should be at least twice a day, but it is better to increase the number of repetitions to 3-4.Also, you do not need to immediately try to achieve maximum amplitude during the exercise, observing caution and regularity when performing exercise therapy. If osteochondrosis is already in neglected form, then the most optimal is to get acquainted with the complex of exercises on the floor.(And also: physical education with osteochondrosis of the cervical department).
- Take a lying position on the floor, putting one hand on the stomach, and the other on the chest. Taking a slow breath - raise first the stomach, and then the chest area, allowing the air to calmly fill the entire volume of the lungs. It is necessary to watch, that the exhalation is made more slowly in comparison with the inhalation. In total, it will be enough to perform 10 repetitions.
- Take a lying position on the floor on the abdomen, placing your arms along the trunk line. After that start to rotate the head from left to right, trying to reach the level of the floor with each ear, performing repetitions at least five times.
- Take a sitting position and lower your head forward, and then - back, controlling the smoothness of the performance and amplitude, preventing the occurrence of pain. Perform 10 repetitions.
- Sit at the table and lean on it with your elbows, head down to the back of your crossed palms. Occupying this position, you should press your forehead on your hands, achieving maximum muscle tension. Exert tension on the exhale, allowing yourself to relax on the breath. Perform 10 times.
A complex set of exercises
The exercises presented below against osteochondrosis of the neck can be performed only as a prophylactic method or to eliminate the first symptoms of osteochondrosis of the cervical spine. If the development of the disease has already gone too far, then it is better to abstain from doing the exercises, at least before consulting a doctor.
Exercises for relaxation in the cervical section
Occupy standing position with freely lowered arms. After that, strain your hands and straighten your back as much as possible, trying to make sure that the shoulder blades and shoulders do not go up. Lasting for a few seconds( up to 5), relax and give the body and breathing to recover.(On the topic: charging with cervical osteochondrosis).
Twisting in the neck
Twisting is best performed from the standing position, but begins by lowering the head forward, representing how the spine is bent by an arc. It should be noted that this is not just about the bending of the cervical spine, but about the entire spine - from the base. Then it is necessary to make a reverse movement, slowly throwing back his head, trying to bring the shoulder blades together and feel how the spine is curled back. Exercise is repeated until the heat in the cervical region appears.
From standing position, tilt the body forward so that it occupies a parallel to the ground position, trying to keep the back flat, and hands to dissolve in different directions. Then they make flies with their hands, like a bird flapping wings during the flight. At the same time, it is necessary to control the tension of the muscles of the back in order to prevent the movement due to the inertia of the swing.
It is extremely important to remember that such exercises for the neck with osteochondrosis are allowed only with minor manifestations of the disease. In no case can they be used without medical supervision if the disease has already crossed the initial stage.
Pay attention to the unique remedy for osteochondrosis, arthrosis and injuries!
Gel "Grandfather's Secret" - the first Russian drug, which makes it possible to restore cartilaginous tissue in the joints without surgical intervention and injections.
More about this tool you can find out on the link further - Cream "Grandfather's Secret".