Exercises for osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine
Many specialists refer to osteochondrosis - a plague of the present century. This title is quite understandable, because the number of patients with this ailment grows almost in a geometric progression. This degenerative disease, fortunately, can not lead to death, but the quality of life can be significantly affected. A pronounced symptom makes this ailment "recognizable", but the treatment does not become easier from this. Lumbar osteochondrosis occurs more often than all other varieties of this disease. A topical addition to conservative treatment can be called exercises with osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine. There is a whole complex of these exercises, which are designed to improve the condition of the patient.
Osteochondrosis is a degenerative disease of the spine, which affects the cartilaginous tissue between the vertebrae, thinning it. In view of this harmful effect, a person receives a displacement of the vertebrae and a pinched nerve. This is the cause of the greatest pain in the field of inflammation and other no less unpleasant symptoms.
Note the main symptoms of lumbar osteochondrosis:
- Pain in the lumbar region, which can give a leg or even both legs.
- Disturbance of blood circulation, resulting in general weakness in the body.
- Increased aching pain during sneezing or coughing. At the same time, characteristic "lumbago" can be felt, giving to the legs. This symptom can cast doubt on motor activity, as a person will experience, the so-called "chamber" with every gesture.
- In lumbar osteochondrosis, there is often a pinched rootlet between the vertebrae. In view of this, there may be a decrease in sensitivity in the pelvic and perineal regions. This, in turn, can cause a violation of urination and defecation.
Also note the accompanying symptoms, which do not relate to the main: the frequent occurrence of "goose bumps" on the legs and hips, a violation of sensitivity in the lower leg, increased sweating.
The main complication of osteochondrosis is not the stable position of the vertebrae. This aspect can cause displacement of the vertebrae from the area of the sacrum under gravity. This will lead to extensive problems in the genitourinary system. Moreover, there is a risk of vertebral hernia. This ailment can be eliminated only surgically.
Methods of treatment
There are several methods of treatment that are actively used in the fight against lumbar osteochondrosis. Of course, you can not do without taking medication. Fortunately, the current medicine has stepped far enough forward to actively resist the intrusive and intractable diseases of the back. Local medicines are also widely used. In modern pharmacies, there is an extensive list of ointments and gels that contain either hormonal components or simply an irritating property.
Traditional medicine is also in demand in this issue. Recipes collected over the centuries, based on plants and natural ingredients, can have a beneficial effect on the body. The main thing is to use recipes wisely and do not overdo it with the reception. The patient should understand that any method of treatment must be fully coordinated with the attending physician, so that there are no contradictions in medicines and undesirable side effects.
Massage sessions are not only an excellent way to relax and throw off the burden of cares and worries, but also an effective method of treating spinal column diseases. Massaging the back, lumbar zone in particular, promotes the acceleration of blood circulation and microcirculation. In view of this, the cells receive the proper amount of oxygen, which means they regenerate faster.
Physiotherapy harmoniously fits into any treatment regimen. The impact of electric or magnetic current on the affected area contributes to the relief of pain and to the weakening of the inflammatory process.
Lumbar Exercises for Osteochondrosis
Osteochondrosis - an unpleasant disease, like all ailments. The essence of it can be briefly characterized as the destruction of the bone tissue of parts of the spine, interchondral discs, partially - muscle tissue. It is extremely difficult to cure it completely. They do not die of osteochondrosis, but changes for the organism are so destructive that a sick person can not fully live. Partly to facilitate life will help exercise for the loins in osteochondrosis, treatment courses, preventive therapy.
Groups of digging
Osteochondrosis is sick third of all inhabitants of the planet, besides not only adults, but also children. Most often this affliction affects office staff, people who work with weights, athletes, average people aged after 40, less often, newborns and children with genetic disorders of metabolic processes.
The main reasons for the appearance of osteochondrosis can be called:
- Long sitting;
- Permanent stay in an unnatural position;
- Sports injury;
- Lack of calcium in the body;
- Metabolic disorders;
- Flat feet and other foot problems;
- Weak, muscular back corset;
- Wearing weights and incorrect distribution of loads.
The first signs and course of the disease
Exercises for osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine will ease the pain, but before choosing a therapy and treatment, it is important to correctly establish a diagnosis. It is most appropriate for these purposes to see a doctor. He will prescribe an examination and accurately determine the type of osteochondrosis and the appropriate treatment. Next, consider the first signs of the disease, which should alert and encourage a visit to the doctor:
- Constant unjust pain in any of the back;
- Numbness of the hands and feet( together or one limb);
- Pain or malfunction in the operation of any of the organs or systems.
Very often, a person does not associate permanent pains in the heart or ovaries with back problems, and is engaged in self-treatment when it is urgent to run to the doctor and actively treat the true causes of the ailment.
At the first stages of the disease, external signs are minimal. The inflammatory process is not extensive. It is localized in the intervertebral disk. And the discomfort is also minimal: minor pain in the spine, lower back.
The second stage is accompanied by an expansion of the lesion on ligaments and muscles. They cease to hold the disk in place, it can move, disrupting the stability of the spine, its stamina. That is, there is a high probability that this disk will come out or inside. All this will be accompanied by pain, inflammation, a violation of the work of that body, which will push the displaced disk.
In the third stage of the disease, inflammation spreads to the nerve endings. And the pain syndrome will become permanent, very strong, serious problems with the limbs will begin, there may be disruption of the entire musculoskeletal system of a person.
At any stage of the disease, self-medication can not be done - there is a big risk of getting a disability, serious health problems, or simply starting the process, treating, which is still necessary, but it will be much more expensive.
Treatment of osteochondrosis
Exercises for lumbosacral osteochondrosis or any other form of it are certainly necessary and useful, but it is necessary to supplement such therapy with drug treatment, correct mode of work and rest. Only drugs, only bed rest or separately from the whole exercise will not give the desired effect.
Most often with strong permanent back pain caused by osteochondrosis, the doctor will prescribe analgesics, prescribe the hourly schedule of the techniques, choose the appropriate dosage and the appropriate drug.
In combination with them, they will prescribe medications for puffiness, which also accompanies the course of the acute stage of the disease, anti-inflammatory drugs, sedative pills or drops to improve sleep.
Physical exercises for the back with osteochondrosis of the spine
Since the osteochondrosis of the spine affects every second person over the age of 20, the issue of its prevention and treatment is extremely relevant. It's not a secret that one can achieve a noticeable effect only with a comprehensive approach, when therapeutic exercise and massage are used together with medicines. However, to know the basic exercises for osteochondrosis is useful to everyone even outside the period of taking medications. Regularly performing a set of exercises for osteochondrosis of the spine, you can significantly reduce pain symptoms and prevent the progression of the process.
Main effects of
It is known that the main cause of degeneration of intervertebral cartilages in osteochondrosis is a violation of their blood supply. Exercises for the treatment of osteochondrosis are aimed at stimulating the flow of blood to the affected areas, due to this the metabolic processes in the cartilage are intensified and their regeneration occurs more quickly.
In addition to stimulating blood circulation, physical exercises for osteochondrosis strengthen the muscles of the back. This allows you to prevent further displacement of the vertebrae and even return them to their proper place.
In addition, physical exercises for osteochondrosis, if performed correctly and in the right amount, have analgesic effect. And this has a positive effect on the psychological state of patients, mood and even disability. Regular physical activity allows you to get rid of the patient from excess weight and thereby significantly relieve the spinal column.
Certainly, any moderate physical activity brings relief to the patient with osteochondrosis. Nevertheless, it is important to know which exercises do the most useful when the affected part of the spine.
There are static and strength exercises for osteochondrosis. Static muscles work for a prolonged contraction of muscles and are associated with holding the body in a certain position. And the dynamic ones are based on the rhythmic contraction and relaxation of the muscles when performing certain movements. It is most effective to alternate such loads with each other, as well as with periods of rest.
Strengthening the cervical and thoracic sections of the
- Warm-up: alternate slow tilts of the head to the left, to the right, and then back and forth. Then with the help of the hands you can resist and perform the same exercises, only with a greater load for the muscles.
- Alternate turns of the head to the right and left, trying to combine the chin and shoulder in one line.
- Hands behind the head, head inclines forward. Try to get your chin to the chest.
- Brushes lead to the shoulders and perform alternating rotational movements forward and backward.
- Exercise with a gymnastic stick: putting a stick behind your head with your hands bent.
- Exercise "kitty": standing on all fours, alternately bending and rounding your back. When rounding the back of the chin, press the breasts, and with the deflection, keep the head straight, without tipping it.
- Lying on the stomach, lift the body on arms outstretched. In the upper position alternately turn your head to the right and left, trying to see your feet.
- Lying on his stomach, folding his hands in the lock behind his back. Perform lifting of the hull upwards, without throwing back your head.
Workout for the waist
- Lying on the back, legs bent at the knees, feet on the floor: take turns straightening the right and left leg, straining the muscles of the press.
- Lying on the back, legs bent at the knees, feet on the floor: the pelvis rises up to the maximum possible height.
- Lying on the back, legs bent at the knees, feet on the floor: the torso ups up with the knee hands touching.
- Lying on his stomach, hands in front of him, alternately wind right and left hand behind his back with a touch of the buttocks.
- Lying on your stomach, hands in front of you, alternately raise the opposite arm and leg up.
- Lying on the stomach, perform swimming movements with a brace, keeping the body in the air.
- In the sitting position with your legs straight, slowly tilt the body forward, trying to reach the heels with your hands.
- In a standing position with straight knees, slowly bend forward, trying to reach the floor with your hands.
Complex of exercises with ball
In order to increase the load and make it more effective, you can use a gymnastic ball or fitball. It can be used as an additional load in movements with arms lifts, and also as a support. Even the usual sitting on the ball makes the back muscles keep balance and work. Consider the simplest and most accessible exercises on the fitball:
- The ball is held in front of you with both hands. On exhalation it is lifted up above the head. On inhalation return to the starting position with simultaneous squatting.
- Sitting on the ball, hands behind the head, perform springing movements with simultaneous dilution of the knees and elbows to the sides and back.
- Lying on the fitball, the legs rest against the wall. Perform slow lifting of the body up without hands.
- Lying on the fitball with the chest, hands to the sides, perform the head turns to the right and left, trying to see their heels.
- Lying on the ball, perform swimming movements with a brace, keeping the case parallel to the floor.
- Lying on the ball abdomen, round and relax the back. At the same time, the hands touch the floor.
Each movement should be performed 6-8 times with a gradual increase in the number of approaches. So, for the first time, one approach is enough, and after two weeks of regular classes it can be increased to 2-3 approaches.
Exercises can cause some discomfort associated with muscle tension, but in no way pain. It is desirable to do exercises against osteochondrosis daily not earlier than 2 hours after eating, and not less than 2 hours before bedtime.
Are there any contraindications to
? Physiotherapy against osteochondrosis is indicated to all patients, even with hernias and protrusions. But the amplitude of movements and their intensity under such conditions should be selected by the doctor individually. Relative contraindications for the performance of therapeutic exercises include:
- acute period of the disease;
- period after operation on the spine( to prevent backward displacement of the vertebrae and divergence of the sutures);
- oncological diseases;
- heart failure in the stage of decompensation.
Exercises for osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine( video, photo)
Causes of the appearance of
disease Osteochondrosis of the sacrum can appear due to heavy loads. People at risk who are overweight or systematically performing work associated with lifting weights are at particular risk. An additional factor for the development of the disease is a low-activity lifestyle, violation of posture and inability to move properly.
Another common cause of the disease is back injuries. Predisposition to osteochondrosis is among athletes professionally engaged in certain sports. Although it is possible to contribute to the onset of the disease simply by improperly performing complex physical exercises at home.
The reason for the osteochondrosis of the sacral area can also be the malnutrition and the regime of the day. Strengthen the propensity of permanent stress, chronic lack of sleep, violation of metabolic processes in the body. Experts believe that the predisposition to osteochondrosis can be genetic. The intervertebral discs of some people have a more porous structure, so they are more prone to deformation.
Earlier doctors assumed that osteochondrosis is an age-related disease. Most often it was diagnosed in older people and explained this by the fact that over the course of years, vertebrae lose their mobility, become prone to deformation. Today, the main percentage of susceptible osteochondrosis is people of active age.
The main symptoms of the osteochondrosis of the sacral department should be highlighted:
- Pain in the lumbar spine.
- Circulatory disturbance, general weakness in the body.
- Aching pain, which is especially aggravated by abrupt movements, sneezing and coughing.
- Reduced sensitivity in the pelvic area, impaired urination( due to pinching of the nerve roots).
Methods of treatment
The choice between traditional or non-traditional treatment is yours. Consult a specialist!
There are various treatments that are used to combat osteochondrosis of the sacral department. One of the main - drug. Modern medicine is sufficiently developed to counter even such a difficult disease. In pharmacies you can find a wide range of different gels and ointments that relieve pain and stop the inflammatory processes.
No less popular with this problem is traditional medicine. Different recipes, based on natural components, can positively affect the body.
It's important to remember that you can not use folk medicine without thinking! This method of treatment should be agreed with the doctor to avoid undesirable side effects.
Positive dynamics can give massage sessions. When the osteochondrosis of the sacral department, they help to relax and speed up the blood flow. Due to this effect, cells receive more oxygen and regenerate faster.
Exercises for lumbar osteochondrosis are almost always used. Allocate a whole complex of exercises for strengthening and stretching the muscles of the back. The effectiveness of training depends on their regularity, correctness of performance and the patient's desire to achieve the intended goal. It is necessary to exercise exercise therapy constantly, but not overwork. If an unpleasant sensation occurs during the performance of an exercise, you must stop it.
Before performing a set of exercises, it is recommended to consult a specialist in exercise therapy. He can make some adjustments to it or prohibit the performance of certain exercises.
- Lying on your back, bend your knees and, putting your feet on the floor, lift the pelvis. The weight of the body should be shifted to the thoracic area. It is required to raise the pelvis 10 times, lie down and breathe deeply.
- We repeat the first exercise, but we place a small roller under the lower leg. We try to raise the lumbar section. Do not overexert yourself, as untrained muscles can quickly begin to ache.
- Lying in the same position, we strain the muscles of the press and raise our head. Perform for 10 seconds. This exercise is necessary for the overall strengthening of the muscular corset.
- Lying on the back with straight legs, we strain the gluteal muscles for 5 seconds, then relax. We execute up to 12 times per approach.
- Without changing the position, have your left hand behind your head and bend your body, trying to reach the right knee with your left elbow. Then we do the same with the right hand and the left knee. We perform 10 times for each hand.
- Lying on the floor, we perform flexion and extension of the legs in the knees so that the heel does not come off the floor.
The above complex of exercises is simple. It can be performed both at home and in a special gym for exercise therapy, but in both cases it is necessary to consult a doctor first.
Water treatment complex
Charcot's shower is an excellent tool for pain relief in the back
It is recommended to warm up the muscles before starting the exercise, and special attention should be paid to the muscles of the sacral region, since they will be most affected by the load. In order to warm them up, it is enough to take a hot bath with the addition of chamomile broth. Even a five-minute warm-up in this way will give cheerfulness and reduce pain.
The water complex of procedures for osteochondrosis of the sacral department is a kind of physiotherapy, the feature of which is the action with the help of water in all its manifestations. An example can be a shower "Charcot", an oriental shower and various therapeutic baths.
It should be noted that water procedures can be performed at home. To do this, make a tincture of cones or medicinal herbs( you can use the popular recipes from the Internet) and take a hot bath with her.
Diagnosis of the osteochondrosis of the sacral department is treated nowadays in a variety of ways, which if done correctly help to remove symptoms in the shortest time and in the future to cure the disease. The choice of the method of fighting the disease should be controlled by a specialist who will help to make the necessary set of procedures.
Exercises for lumbar spine osteochondrosis
Osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine is a rather common pathology, which affects people from the age of 25.At the initial stage of the disease, there may be periodic pain in the lumbar region that occur during sudden movements or when lifting the severity. It is at this point that you need to contact a specialist who will choose the right treatment and prescribe an auxiliary course( physiotherapy, manual therapy, exercise therapy, etc.).
Pay attention to the unique remedy for osteochondrosis, arthrosis and injuries!
Gel "Grandfather's Secret" - the first Russian drug, which makes it possible to restore cartilaginous tissue in joints without surgical intervention and injections.
More about this tool you can find on the link further - Cream "Grandfather Secret".
Why morning exercise is necessary
Physical exercises for osteochondrosis of the lumbar region should be started in the morning. This will help get rid of the stagnation in the circulation, which is always present after sleeping in one pose. In this case, a person can feel a tingling and unpleasant pain in the area of puffiness. In the people, this consequence of sleep is often called "resting."In order to restore blood circulation, you need to stretch the muscles well, work the joints and make a small stretching of the spine( for this it is sufficient to stretch upwards).(See also: effective treatment of osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine).
If you always do such exercises, it will not only fill the body with energy for the whole day, but also relieve the emergence of many diseases that arise from a sedentary lifestyle. Do not give the body a strong load, just make simple slopes, turns, deflections. This is an excellent stimulus to the body for self-healing and a good workout for the muscles and joints.
Physical exercises for lumbar spine osteochondrosis are performed in accordance with some rules:
- Each approach to training begins with a warm-up that will prepare the spine and the entire body for subsequent workloads.
- If pain occurs during the execution of an action, then it is better to give up exercise.
- Only the specialist can choose the correct medical complex, taking into account all the features of the pathological condition( clinical picture, results of diagnostic studies, general physical condition of the patient, etc.).
- Avoid sudden movements, range turns, jumps and twists. Such actions can adversely affect the course of the disease and cause undesirable consequences.
- Try new movements better in the morning, before taking pain medications. This allows you to adequately assess the sensations of doing exercises.
The main complexes for this pathology
The first load on the waist should be insignificant in order to exclude damage or infringement of the affected segment. If a pain symptom occurs, you must immediately stop the task and smoothly return to the normal position. After that, it's better to assume the supine position, so the pain will subside. If, up to this point, this action did not cause discomfort, then you should consult a specialist who will prescribe an additional examination.
The complex of exercises for osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine should begin with a warm-up:
- Walking in one place with a high lift of the knee joints.
- In the standing position, the feet should be moved apart from each other by a distance of 40 cm. The hands are fixed at the waist and when inhaling the elbows are maximally connected from behind, and on exhalation - to return to the starting position.
- In the forward position, you must correctly set the posture( as close to the ideal anatomical shape), after which circular movements are performed by hands. Hands rise up on inhalation, and fall down while exhaling.
After such preparation it is possible to start stretching the spine:
- Very good if there is access to a bar or a Swedish staircase. It is useful to simply hang on the equipment, until in the hands there is felt a strong weakness. After that, you need to go down smoothly and give your hands a rest, and after a while to do a repetition. Four approaches are sufficient.
- Feet to spread on the width of the shoulders slowly bend over and grab the legs with your hands. Do not need a strong tilt amplitude, it is important that the spine is comfortable. After this, it is necessary to hump your back, and then bend in the opposite direction. All actions are performed smoothly, without sudden movements. In order to bend to the knees, you can bend your arms slightly in the elbows and raise your shoulders. Such a complex is performed 3 to 5 times.
- Sit on the buttocks and clasp your bent legs with your hands, fix your head on the trunk. In this situation, reruns are made in different directions.
- The gymnastic bridge can be performed from any position, excluding injury to the back. In some cases, support may be required. Fix in the curved state for at least 20 seconds.
More complex exercises for the loin with osteochondrosis should be left at the end of the session, they will be as fastening:
- With your back on, the arms and legs are raised upward( you need to reach the sky).This "boat" in the first classes will have a slight bending amplitude, but during the restoration of the correct posture the bend will increase. Doing jumps, you should avoid jerking.
- The starting position is lying on the stomach. You should simultaneously raise the opposite arms and legs. Interleave the movements smoothly, trying to maximally bend the lower back.
- Having fixed the shoulders on the floor, it is necessary to pull up the legs, bent at an angle of 90 degrees. It is allowed to tear off the buttocks from the floor in order to sufficiently bring the knee joints to the chin.
- Standing with bent elbows, it is necessary to turn left and right, straightening the opposite hand in the opposite direction. During the movement, smoothness and dimensionality are important.
Features and contraindications of exercise therapy for
disease Exercises for osteochondrosis of the lumbar region are performed only in the fading stage. In the acute course of the disease, it is necessary to minimize any movement and apply appropriate medications. For treatment, the physician selects NSAIDs, analgesics, muscle relaxants, chondroprotectors, multivitamin complexes and others. Only during the recovery period, you can add physical activity, massages, manual sessions, acupuncture and other procedures.(See also: gymnastics for osteochondrosis of the lumbar region).
Not all patients with this pathology can exercise physic gymnastics, so it is important to take into account the expert opinion of a specialist who has studied the history and knows all the diagnostic and clinical aspects. It is forbidden to engage in exercise therapy when:
- Oncological neoplasms.
- Crisis state with hypotension or hypertension.
- Serious diseases CCC.
- Inflammatory reactions with significant changes in leukocyte counts.
- Failures in the blood clotting system.
- Unreasonable increase in body temperature.
Some of the above contraindications are temporary, so exercises for treating lumbar spine osteochondrosis can be continued when the problem is resolved. But it is important to take into account the opinion of the doctor and perform only those tasks that were developed specifically for a specific case.(See also: nyxes with osteochondrosis of the lumbar region).
It is important to understand that the treatment of this pathology will take a lot of time and effort, therefore it is necessary to approach all methods of therapy with special responsibility. Perform the assigned procedures should be regular and in several approaches, so it is better to divide the complex into functional units. Do not wait for results after the first classes, as the main effect will only be visible after several months of regular training.
In some cases, actions permitting discomfort to the patient are allowed. Such procedures are most often aimed at stretching the spine, and while the vertebrae do not return to their seats, unpleasant sensations can arise. The procedure is best performed by a physiotherapist who knows exactly how to correctly and without harm act on the affected segment.
Osteochondrosis requires regular monitoring and attention of specialists, therefore it is better to register in advance for receptions. The results of treatment of this disease are noticeable only after six months of conservative treatment. In some cases, the disease completely disappears, while in others it goes into a resting phase. If there is no improvement or health indicators are spasmodic, the physician should review the diagnosis and prescribe additional diagnostics.
You can immediately note a unique tool for the treatment of diseases of the spine, which has high efficiency and has many positive reviews.
This is an orthopedic plaster "ZB PAIN RELIEF".Large-scale clinical trials were conducted at the Stockholm Medical University( Sweden) in 2013.A total of more than 1000 men and women with various diseases of the spine and joints participated in them, and they used orthopedic plasters "ZB PAIN RELIEF" for 2 weeks. The results of the research surprised even the doctors!
Pain, both acute and aching, passed in most subjects within 1-3 days after the beginning of the use of patches. More than 70% of those participating in the studies have developed significant shifts in the treatment of chronic diseases of the spine and joints.
More about this plaster you can find on the link further - "ZB PAIN RELIEF".
Exercises for osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine
Lumbar osteochondrosis is manifested when the lumbosacral section is affected as a result of degenerative changes. And this in turn leads to pain and discomfort in the lumbar region. To reduce all the symptoms, special exercises are recommended for lumbar osteochondrosis. Their goal is to strengthen and stretch the lumbar muscles, which will greatly facilitate the patient's condition.A new look at the treatment How was the former "hard worker" able to get rid of arthritis and osteochondrosis for a month? More. ..
The main complex:
- lying on the back, hands on the sides, legs spread on the shoulders width. Doing no movements with your hands, pull the spine upward due to the muscles of the back. Repeat 15 times.
- bend upwards all over the body to the maximum possible amplitude
- pull the arms up and pull out for 30 seconds without straining the back
- press the knees bent at the knees 10 times
- for three approaches pull the spine up
- push off the whole body from the wall, standing to itback. Make three sets of 30 seconds for the
- to hang on the horizontal bar, concentrating on the lower spine of the
- hands to put the back of the back, the back is straight. Do the slopes forward, trying to stretch the muscles more and more
- traditional "Bridge".Carefully bend backwards, trying to touch the heels of the
- heels with the fists positioned at the level of the kidneys, maximally contracting the elbows and gradually deflecting back
- hands to put along the hips and begin to tilt forward, trying to touch the knees with the nose. Going to the limit, trying to stretch a little more, capturing a couple of centimeters. Make three slopes to the left knee, in the middle to the floor and to the right knee( 10 motions each).At first it will seem difficult, but then everything will be easier and easier
- while standing backwards with arms outstretched. Hands are above the head, locked in the lock. Without bending your knees, you need to bow out back. Going to the limit, to increase tension.8 repetitions. Exercise is performed twice
- turning over his shoulder and leaning backwards, to begin translational movements as if examining the heel from the outside. The legs must be immovable. Do the same movements on the other side.
- raise his hand up, the other goes down, and bend over, trying to reach up to the heel with his hand, which is lowered down. It is necessary to strive to stretch the spine more and more in the lower back. Make similar movements on the other side of the
- position sitting, palm resting on the shoulders. Do the slopes forward, trying to touch the right knee with your left shoulder( 10 times), then with the right shoulder of the left knee. Then make a slope to the floor with both shoulders. Do the exercise carefully with no tension
- twisting with the inclination forward. Performed with a straight back. Make the body tilt forward and twist to the right. First we look to the right, then the head turns to the side, then the neck, shoulders, chest and stomach. We rotate the body around the spine. The right elbow should go up and back, behind it the body turns to the limit. Then everything is done in the reverse order, and you should return to the slope forward. We deflect the body back and begin to turn around the spine to the right. Through the right shoulder we look at the left heel. Smoothly return to its original position, align
- with a lateral twist, the slope is only to the right and the curl is made to the right. Elbow right looks to the left, and left to the ceiling. The slope is made only to the right and "twisted" to the right.
Generally twists are one of the most difficult exercises, but also quite effective. They should be done carefully and neatly in a positive mood, after which you need to relax using respiratory gymnastics.
We strengthen the lumbar muscles
The loins require periodic strengthening of the muscles, as it is one of the most vulnerable places in the human body. Exercises should be done without jerks, slowly. In order to strengthen muscles, the following types of exercise exist.
- Lie on the floor on the stomach. Slowly raise the straight legs while not leaning on the hands and not touching the knees of the floor. Shoulders also should not come off the floor, and the legs do not bend at the knees. The exercise is done dynamically. Legs can be raised as much as possible. Repeat 10 times. As a variant of this exercise, you can slowly raise your legs, smoothly dilute them to the sides, then in the same position to bring them together, without lowering.
- From the position of lying on your back on the floor, bend your legs and spread them to the sides by the width of your shoulders. Leaning on the shoulders, you need to raise the pelvis as high as possible and stay in that position for a minute. Then slowly return to the original. To make so 12 movements at each time to try to lift a basin above, but only without jerks.
Exercises for stretching ligaments and muscles of the lumbar spine.
Such exercises play a huge role in strengthening the ligaments and muscles of the spine. But here there are certain rules. They need to be performed very smoothly and gently, stretching the ligaments with light pressure. You can not act by force. Do not work through pain, it's better to postpone the exercise the next day.
- Lying on your back, stretching your arms out to the side and pressing your shoulders to the floor. Slowly put the legs bent at the knees to the left, return to the starting position, then to the right. Repeat 3 times with completely relaxed back muscles.
- Lying on the back of the bent leg to clasp hands and pull to the chest, press it tightly, but not allowing pain. Staying in this position, raise your head. Shoulders are not torn off the floor. Slowly straighten and repeat the exercise on the other leg.
- Lying on his stomach, grab the knee bent at the knee by the ankle and press the heel to the buttock. Hold for a minute and let go. Repeat the same for the other leg.
- Standing on all fours and loosening the abdominal muscles, squeeze the lower back down without effort. Then draw in the belly and bend the lower back upwards rounding the back.
- Lying on your back, bend your knees. Maximize the lower back without lifting the pelvis off the floor. Hold for 10 seconds. Then bend down, the pelvis slightly lifts up. Repeat 6-8 times.
Before performing the exercises, remember that it is best to consult the exercise instructor. If the exercises are complex, then it is worthwhile to postpone them for a later time. Also, when pain syndromes occur, it is necessary to reduce the intensity of the exercises or even to abandon them altogether.