Does Kuznetsov's applicator help from osteochondrosis of the neck
The problem of cervical osteochondrosis is one of the most common today. It's all the fault of a sedentary lifestyle and working at the computer. What only people come up with to alleviate the condition and reduce the pain with this disease. The most accessible and sufficiently effective device is Kuznetsov's applicator.
What is this
The basis is round, less often - square plates with a lot of spikes. Usually made of plastic. These elements are attached to the base, which can be made of cloth or oilcloth. The needles themselves have a forked tip, which prevents deep penetration into the skin. But there are common thorns.
The plates are made in different colors.
- White elements have undivided spikes.
- Green and red piercing elements are designed for sensitive skin, as they have less sharp spikes.
- Blue and yellow plates have the sharpest spines, have a more intense effect and can be used with normal skin sensitivity.
Red and yellow applicators can be equipped with additional magnetic inserts, which enhances the therapeutic effect.
Roller with red elements and magnetic inserts
Applicator Kuznetsova is available in different versions:
- mats of various sizes;
- massage pads;
- semicircular or circular rollers;
- belts with clasps.
In cervical osteochondrosis, it is much more convenient to use rollers. Although it is possible to adapt any kind of applicator for therapeutic purposes.
works The thorns of the needle applicator are designed to pinpoint the surface of the skin where, according to ancient Chinese medicine, there are points associated with certain organs. As a result of stimulation, the organism becomes better. At the same time there is an improvement in local circulation, activation of bone and cartilage tissue recovery processes, activity of the inflammatory reaction decreases and edema proceeds.
The therapeutic effect of such reflexotherapy is accompanied by:
- with a reduction in the pain syndrome in the neck and head;
- relaxation of the muscles of the cervical-collar zone;
- restoration of mobility of the cervical spine;
- increased overall tone;
- stabilization of the psychoemotional state;
- improved sleep.
How to use
The use of the needle applicator is simple. The roller is located in the neck area, lie on it and press hard. In this case, there should not be much pain. Usually there is a feeling of warmth.
For a positive result, just lie down and relax
After lying in one position for 30 seconds, the device should be slightly displaced to act on other points. The duration of one procedure is no more than half an hour. The course of treatment is 3 weeks. After that, you need to take a break for 7 days.
Treatment should be discontinued if complaints of general weakness, dizziness, sweating, and palpitation occur.
When can not use
Like any procedure, the use of the applicator has its contraindications:
- oncological diseases;
- skin diseases and neoplasms( papillomas, moles);
- disruption of blood coagulation;
- exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- addiction and alcoholism;
- feverish conditions;
- severe cardiovascular failure.
The effectiveness of treatment
This method of treatment does not have a large evidence base. Explain from the point of view of science the action of the applicator is impossible. Nevertheless, he is very popular. Help evaluate the effectiveness or uselessness of such devices reviews of people who have experienced this on themselves.You can also read: Nyxes with osteochondrosis of cervical department
Marina, 35 years old "I use the applicator for about a month. I like. At first it hurt. It lasted no more than a minute. And now I'm used to it, I can even fall asleep. Usually I do the procedure before bed. After that, I sleep perfectly. "
Eugene, 48 "I've known Kuznetsov's applicator for about ten years. Usually I use when my back hurts. To treat does not treat, but pains abate due to active blood circulation. For a start, it's better to use nails with ease. You can act not on the naked body, but through pajamas, a tank top or cloth. After habituation, all unnecessary is removed and thorns are used more acute. Often I put a platen under the neck to relax the muscles. After that, the pain subsides. You can even do without painkillers. I recommend it to everyone as a relaxing and soothing remedy. "
Elena, 45 "I know the symptoms of cervical osteochondrosis. It hurt not only the neck, but also the head. The work is mental, so any failure in the state of health leads to problems at work. What I did was nothing. Naturally, I turned to the neurologist. Physiotherapy is contraindicated to me, so the doctor advised using Kuznetsov's applicator. I decided to buy with the sharpest needles in order to get better recovery. At first it was very painful. But then came the relief. The muscles began to relax. However, after treatment on the skin there are small holes. "
Thus, Kuznetsov's applicator can be used to reduce the symptoms of cervical osteochondrosis, but only in conjunction with other therapies. Before you take this medicine, you need to consult a doctor.
Application features of Kuznetsov applicator for osteochondrosis
Applicator Kuznetsova is the first innovative treatment for osteochondrosis at home.
In addition to possessing such advantages as simplicity and cheapness, the applicator has amazing efficiency in action.
Applicator is a massager , which acts on damaged areas by means of acupuncture and acupressure.
Kinds of applicators Kuznetsova - how to choose the right one?
There are several types of massagers designed for different purposes. How to choose Kuznetsov's applicator? Choose a remedy based on a problem that the applicator must eliminate.
Needle version of
Such an applicator is made in the form of a belt with one-sided needles.
Convenience of this kind lies in the possibility of applying directly as a local anesthetic.
Applicator is intended for the treatment of pain and their prevention in the spine, muscles and joints. Increases skin tone.
Tibetan applicator Kuznetsova
It is a mat with double point needles( as in the photo), designed to relieve pain in the joints, muscles and the spine itself, as well as to stabilize the functions of the respiratory system, nervous system and cardiovascular system.
Cushion for neck
This is one of the varieties of the Tibetan massager. It is used to relieve and relieve pain in the neck muscles, as well as to relieve headaches.
In addition to the direct use of massage aids can be used for the waist or legs. The roller removes tension and fatigue, it helps to increase the tone and sound sleep.
Version with magnets
It is a mat with needles, the effectiveness of which strengthens the magnetic field. When the needle modules contribute to the opening of the vessels, the magnetic field activates the metabolic processes in the blood cells and prevents the formation of blood clots.
Applicator for all zones is applied.
Principle of action of the therapeutic agent
The principle of the applicator is reflex therapy. Needle modules are applied to the affected parts of the body. For each painful area, the applicator is applied at different times and with different force of pressure.
The therapeutic function of the remedy is to activate blood circulation in the areas of its impact. The applicator eliminates pain in the muscles and joints, in addition, it generally affects the human body, improves overall health, increases tone and relieves stress.
Find out more about what the Lyapko mat is used for, and what kinds of it exist.
You can find out how to choose the right orthopedic pillow here.
Why does the loin hurt? The main causes of pain in the back are detailed in this article.
Applicator application for osteochondrosis: short instructionApplicator Kuznetsova, used for osteochondrosis, normalizes metabolic processes in the joints, eliminates pain syndrome, extends the volume of movements.
In order for to correctly use the Kuznetsov applicator for osteochondrosis of the spine, you should lie down on the massager, pressing it to your body with your weight, and then stay in that position for 30 minutes.
Period of treatment of osteochondrosis using this device is 2 weeks, after the course you need to take a break in ten days, and then repeat the treatment.
For cervical osteochondrosis, the device should be located on the back of the neck, as well as the collar zone.
Applicator must be gently squashed with maximum force. Pain must be tolerable.
In this position, it is necessary to linger for 60 seconds, then slightly to displace the massager and repeat the procedure.The total exposure time should not exceed five minutes.
Other applications of the device
In addition to the treatment of osteochondrosis, this device is actively used for the prevention and treatment of other diseases and problem areas. Due to its versatility and efficiency, the massager provides a significant help in the fight against excess weight, cellulite, leg fatigue and spinal hernia .
To lose weight and fight cellulite it is necessary to lay out the mat on a flat surface, then lie on it with hips, buttocks or stomach alternately.
The first preventive procedure should last no more than five minutes, the subsequent should be gradually increased to 40 minutes.
At first, pain from the use of a massager is strongly felt, but gradually the body will begin to feel warm and light. After each procedure, the body should be applied moisturizing cream or anti-cellulite.Slimming therapy sessions should be performed daily for three weeks.
To enhance the effect of Kuznetsov's applicator, one should adhere to proper nutrition. Do not forget to exercise and exercise.
No less effective application of the applicator and in the treatment of hernia of the spine .To do this, it is necessary to lie on the mat with needles back for half an hour. After the procedure, put a hot compress of camphor oil on the area where the hernia is located, and wrap yourself in a warm blanket. The procedure is recommended to be conducted 5 to 6 times, after a month to repeat the treatment.
The use of a massager for sciatica, pain in the sciatic nerve, lies in lying on a massage mat. In this case, the hands must be folded under the buttocks, and then strongly press them to the neck of the thigh.
The is also used for legs.
Applicator Kuznetsova activates the points on the foot, relieves pain and fatigue, increases immunity.
During the application of the massager, you should press it to each foot for 30 seconds or walk around the rug.
Contraindications to the use of
Despite the effectiveness and uniqueness of the applicator, a number of contraindications to its use should be noted. Such contraindications are:
- predisposition to bleeding;
- malignant tumors;
- chronic diseases in the stage of relapse;
- pulmonary and congestive heart failure;
- skin diseases;
- during pregnancy;
- alcoholism and drug addiction.
In addition to the main contraindications, there are certain rules about how to use the applicator. Do not use the massager for a long time.
Generalized patient feedback on themassager Almost all people who used Kuznetsov's applicator to fight various ailments, at least once, claim its high efficiency and ease of use.
The mat with spines provokes positive feedback, thanks to the rapid removal of pain syndromes, getting rid of excess weight and cellulite.
Reviews of doctors about the applicator
Initially, the doctors did not evaluate the applicator Kuznetsova, adhering to this view that the device ignores medical experience and achievements in medicine, and thus it can seriously harm even an absolutely healthy person and worsen his condition.
But the experience of using the drug showed completely different results.
Currently, most doctors are of the opinion about the effectiveness of the massager and perceive it as an alternative medicine.
Average prices in Moscow
Where to buy the applicator? Therapeutic massager can be purchased both in ordinary stores or pharmacies, and in online shops of medical orientation. The average price for an ordinary applicator Kuznetsova is 200 rubles .Though some devices can reach 1 - 2 thousand rubles. As a rule, these are Tibetan applicators of a new type and larger size.
In Yekaterinburg, the device can also be bought in pharmacies, or ordered from Moscow, paying extra for shipping.
Video with the opinion of doctors about the applicator
See the video of the TV program "Live long", from which you will learn about the benefit and harm from using the applicator Kuznetsov, and for what purposes it should be used
Treatment of cervical osteochondrosis by folk methods
For cervicalosteochondrosis in traditional medicine developed highly effective drugs and treatment methods, but exposure to eyelids and proven traditional medicine will never be superfluous. The use of folk methods of treatment is fully justified as a supplement to traditional therapy, as well as in a period when the inflammatory process is already stopped and the main clinical manifestations began to fade. But before applying any methods of treatment( including folk), a doctor's consultation is necessary.
To prevent the development of cervical osteochondrosis, folk and traditional medicine recommend:
in the treatment of this disease the use of traditional medicine will never be superfluous
Sleep on a hard mattress and low pillow, which can be replaced with a special roller;
- Monitor the formation of correct posture, beginning with early childhood;
- Maintain an active lifestyle with adequate physical exertion;
- Reset excess weight;
- It is full and balanced to eat.
If the disease has already developed, folk medicine can offer several ways to alleviate a person's condition.
Decoctions and infusions of medicinal herbs for ingestion
- Grate the celery root on a small grater, one liter of warm water is required per one tablespoon of the mass. Infuse overnight, drain in the morning, take a teaspoon three times a day. The infusion is stored in the refrigerator.
- Soak a tablespoon of celery seeds in half a liter of water( 22-25 degrees) for two hours, strain, take as well as the previous remedy, store also in the refrigerator.
- Half-liter jar filled with lilac flowers and pour them with vodka, insist in a dark dry place for 21 days, drain. Within a month, take three times a day for 30 drops before meals.
- Shredded dry twigs and subterranean parts of the saber is tightly packed in a three-liter bottle to half, pour a liter of vodka, insist for 21 days in a dark dry place. For a month, take three times a day, a tablespoon of tincture 15 minutes before meals.
- Two crushed lemon and 350 grams of dandelion flowers pour a liter of water and cook over low heat for 30 minutes after boiling, then grate the mixture on a fine grater and add two kilos of sugar, boil for another hour, strain. The resulting delicious syrup can be taken at 30 grams three times a day or topped with tea.
- In early spring, collect pine buds up to two centimeters long, rinse, grind in a meat grinder, put in glass or porcelain utensils, cover with sugar in a proportion of 2: 1. Infuse the mixture for 14 days in a cold place( cellar or lower shelf of the refrigerator).Treatment is carried out by courses - for 14-20 days dissolve on a teaspoon of the remedy three times a day. It can be stored all year in a cold place.
Folk recipes for compresses and grits
the use of folk methods of treatment is justified as a supplement to the traditional therapy
Rasstryki can be used to alleviate the pain that accompanies cervical osteochondrosis. Prepare the formulas for the rastenok according to the following recipes:
- Mix the juice from the black radish, honey, vodka in the proportion of 3: 2: 1, add 50 grams of crushed fresh lilac leaves, persist for 24 hours, strain.
- Take in equal parts the root of ginger and garlic, grind into a homogeneous mass, add a small amount of butter.
- 100 grams of ground oregano, pour half a liter of vegetable oil, insist 12 hours drain and squeeze, use oil as a flour.
Compresses should be done twice a day, with the curative composition applied to the fabric, which lies on the sore spot, on top you need to put the film and wrap the neck with a warm scarf. For compresses, you can use these mixtures:
- 300 grams of grated potatoes mixed with a tablespoon of honey, compress to keep at least an hour.
- Dampen the cloth with clean kerosene, warm it well and keep at least two hours.
- Mix two tablespoons of aloe juice, 100 grams of vodka and honey, insist the mixture before consumption for at least 12 hours.
- Take 50 grams of vodka, mustard and camphor alcohol and three whipped proteins, mix thoroughly, insist 12 hours in a dark, warm place.
One of the popular methods of cervical osteochondrosis is hirudotherapy( treatment with medical leeches).It is better to conduct such treatment in a specialized clinic, under the supervision of an experienced specialist. One or several leeches are placed on the skin at the site of the projection of the vertebral patients, the exposure time equals the time of full saturation of the leech( about 60 minutes).During the first few procedures, an incomplete exposure is recommended( about half an hour).
The positive effects of hirudotherapy are:
it is better to perform such treatment in a specialized clinic under the supervision of an experienced specialist
. Reducing the severity of radicular pain,
- Eliminating the inflammatory process developing in the spinal nerves;
- Normalization of the cervical spine;
- Increased immunity;
- Normalization of psychoemotional state and sleep;
- Disappearance of dizziness and decreased intensity of headaches.
In cervical osteochondrosis, the use of acupuncture is beneficial. Since there are many active points along the spine, the effect on them leads to a reduction in pain, muscle relaxation, activates the synthesis of hormones by the adrenals, which leads to a decrease in the permeability of the vascular walls.
It is necessary to conduct at least 10 sessions, and it is better to apply three courses of treatment throughout the year in each course included in 10 sessions of acupuncture. Remember that for this type of treatment you need to contact a competent specialist who can guarantee a positive result.
In cases of exacerbations of cervical osteochondrosis, traditional medicine recommends taking baths with medical formulations:
- Add 30 grams of grated baby soap and three grams of salicylic acid to the floor of a liter of boiling water, cook until the soap dissolves completely, add a half liter of turpentineand 20 grams of castor oil, pour into a bath with warm water. Before bathing, drink 30 drops of valerian root tincture and treat the anus and the external genitalia with petroleum jelly( so as not to get burns).
- 250 grams of ayr root pour three liters of boiling water, hold on slowly for 10-15 minutes, strain, pour into a bath with warm water. To obtain a positive effect, you must take at least 10 baths.
- For 10 grams of motherwort and Ledum, pour two liters of boiling water, insist for two hours, pour in a bath of warm water, the procedure time is 20-25 minutes. Take a bath is recommended every other day.
Use of Kuznetsov's applicator for cervical osteochondrosis
Regular use of the applicator can improve the metabolism of the cervical spine, strengthen the circulatory process in the muscles of the neck, effectively relieve pain. If the osteochondrosis is not started, then the probability is high that the use of this device will help get rid of the disease forever.
Applicator is applied to the affected area and must be laid down, the procedure lasts 30 minutes. The course of treatment is not less than 10-14 days, you can repeat the course several times, but the gap between them should be at least a week.
Applicators used in the treatment of osteochondrosis, as well as joint diseases, are very different. These include, for example, and Applicator Lyapko.
The method of lithotherapy
rubbing can be used to alleviate the pain associated with cervical osteochondrosis
For the treatment of osteochondrosis of the cervical spine, folk medicine in many countries uses semiprecious stones( hematite, smoky quartz, jade, jasper, obsidian).
Balls and crystals of these materials are used for acupressure( pressing on active points) and massage, which is carried out along the spinal column from both sides. With prolonged use, the stones should be kept for some time in salty( sea) water.
In the traditional medicine of Finns, steatite stones( they are made from untreated talc ore) are often used to warm up patients. For the treatment of osteochondrosis, shungite paste can be used as a compress.
Extension of the spine at home
A similar procedure will help to get rid of the pain and alleviate the condition with osteochondrosis. Usually it is done in specialized clinics, but stretching can be done at home, for this there are two methods:
- Daily for 5-10 minutes to hang on the bar, which can be strengthened in the doorway. Strain at the same time requires only stoves and hands, take care when jumping off, and after the procedure lie down for 10-15 minutes.
- One end of the bed is raised to 50-70 centimeters, special straps are attached to it, which are passed under the armpits and the person lies as if suspended. Duration from 15 minutes to an hour, before the procedure, the spine should be warmed up with a warmer or a warm bath.
Applicators Kuznetsova with cervical osteochondrosis |Treatment of osteochondrosis
Applicator Kuznetsova - a set of needle-shaped chips from plastic, which sewn or glued to a piece of cloth. When this device is applied to the pain area, it acts on the active points, irritating them, and the pain passes.
Kuznetsov's applicators are very good at cervical osteochondrosis. By its action, the device removes the muscle spasm and removes the pain.
The use of the applicator helps to remove such symptoms of
- it weakens or pain completely passes;
- night sleep becomes good, and in the daytime there will be no sleepiness;
- improves overall well-being and increases efficiency;
- muscular spasm will be removed and the activity of movements of the cervical spine will increase;
- the headache and fits of weakness disappear.
Use the applicator as follows
- position the needle on the back of the neck and the collar zone;
- gently press down the device with your hands or pillow. It is necessary to press down with maximum force, but the pain should be quite tolerant;
- linger in this position for just a minute, and then the applicator slightly shift and repeat the procedure. The total duration of the device must not exceed five minutes. If necessary, use the applicator several times a day until the pain weakens or disappears completely.
- if in the area of use of the applicator there are birthmarks and warts;
- impaired blood clotting;
Applicator Kuznetsova with cervical osteochondrosis
Osteochondrosis belongs to the category of diseases that frighten the prospect of its development and have a very unpleasant symptomatology, which is already manifested even in adolescents. The most characteristic "bell" of the problems started is severe pain in the neck and back.
If the patient has no particular desire to run through medical offices or spend time in treatment and prevention centers, he can use one of the devices of traditional medicine. In particular, apply Kuznetsov's applicator. Of course, with cervical osteochondrosis, the use of other applicators is also suitable, but created by Kuznetsov will bring less pain during application.(Find out why the headache affects the cervical osteochondrosis).
You can immediately note the unique tool for the treatment of diseases of the spine, which has high efficiency and has many positive reviews.
This is an orthopedic plaster "ZB PAIN RELIEF".Large-scale clinical trials were conducted at the Stockholm Medical University( Sweden) in 2013.A total of more than 1000 men and women with various diseases of the spine and joints participated in them, and they used orthopedic plasters "ZB PAIN RELIEF" for 2 weeks. The results of the research surprised even the doctors!
Pain, both acute and aching, passed in most subjects within 1-3 days after the beginning of the use of patches. More than 70% of those participating in the studies have developed significant shifts in the treatment of chronic diseases of the spine and joints.
More about this plaster you can find on the link further - "ZB PAIN RELIEF".
Applicator or, as is sometimes said, Kuznetsov's indicator is used not only for cervical osteochondrosis. It is well suited for the treatment of the nervous and respiratory system, but it is in the treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system that it manifests itself in the best possible way.
General information about Kuznetsov's applicator
In appearance, Kuznetsov's applicator is a set of small spikes that can be plastic or even metal. In this case, the shape of the spines in such "devices" can be different, but applied by Kuznetsov - bifurcated, has the least inconvenience, since it does not scratch the skin. The density of the arrangement of the spines, as well as their length, may also be different.
Spikes are attached to a base( glued, rag, and the like).At the moment there are a great many variations - they produce belts, rugs and even slippers with spikes. For the treatment of cervical osteochondrosis, Kuznetsov's applicator is used in the form of a small cushion, and, for example, in case of problems with the thoracic area, a small mat can be used.
In general, Kuznetsov's applicator may look different in different ways, but in most cases it represents a number of small spikes placed on the surface, which can be conveniently applied to one or another part of the body.
The impact on the body
According to the teachings widespread in ancient China, there are many biologically active points on the surface of the human body. The impact on them can have a direct impact on the work of certain organs and on the functioning of many life processes. Based on this teaching, acupuncture and acupuncture arose, which find their application not only in the East.(See also: pilates with cervical osteochondrosis).
Kuznetsov's applicator is used for cervical osteochondrosis according to the same principle. That is, spikes affect certain points, more precisely - the entire area where they are located. As a result, irritation of the nerve endings leads to the stimulation of various metabolic functions, as a result of which the regenerative processes take place, since nutrients begin to enter the cartilage and bone tissues in the necessary amount. In addition, inflammatory processes are carried out and blood flow is normalized.
In general, the application of Kuznetsov's applicator for cervical osteochondrosis allows:
- to reduce the pain syndrome or even completely eliminate it;
- normalize the psychological state;
- to increase the sensitivity of the peripheral nervous system;
- relieve tension from the muscles of the neck;
- restore a healthy sleep.
Moreover, the positive indicator device affects not only the immediate area of its use, but also the state of the whole organism.
However, it is not necessary to consider that Kuznetsov's applicator is a panacea for all diseases. Therefore, in no case should not neglect the main course of treatment. According to the official position of Western medicine, this indicator alone can not stop the osteochondrosis of the cervical region.
Unfortunately, each medicine and all medical devices have their contraindications, which should be read. Kuznetsov's applicator was not an exception, which can not be used for cervical osteochondrosis:
- during pregnancy, since there will be a strong effect on the entire body, which can have an unpredictable effect on fetal development;
- in the presence of malignant tumors, since the indicator is able to simulate their proliferation;
- patients with alcoholism and drug addiction, because they are largely inhibited by the nervous system;
- for epilepsy;
- for cardiac and pulmonary insufficiency;
- for skin diseases.
In addition, do not ignore the simple safety rules when using a rug. Many patients believe that the more time they spend with Kuznetsov's applicator, the faster the osteochondrosis of the cervical region will be. In the end, they set the indicator for the whole night or go to bed on it, which in the end instead of good only brings harm to health. The author of the system recommends allocating one procedure for no more than half an hour.
If there is a desire to speed up the treatment of the disease, then it is possible to use other effective means: to practice yoga, to adhere to a healthy diet, to carry out the performance of therapeutic and preventive sports complexes, to do self-massage and so on.(Read about numbness in cervical osteochondrosis).
To get a health benefit, Kuznetsov's applicator should be used according to the recommendations below.
- In case of cervical osteochondrosis, they buy an applicator in the form of a roller or strap. If the disease was formed in other departments, then use mats of different sizes to use, they should be laid out on a soft base, for example, on foam rubber, the thickness of which should not exceed 3cm.
- Patient slowly lay down on Kuznetsov's applicator or presses it to the affected area with elastic bandages. If rollers are used, they must be placed immediately under the neck, lower back and knees.
- If the patient lies on the applicator, then lie on it for no more than 30 seconds, after which the body position should be changed.
- The total time of the procedure should be 15-30 minutes, not more!
Application of applicators should not be haphazard. It is optimal to perform several courses a year, while one of them to spend up to 3 weeks, then take a break for at least a week, and preferably for 3-4 weeks.
For sensitive skin, the choice of applicator should fall on a model with a high density of thorns. If the attempt to lie on the indicator brings acute pain, then you can try to apply the mats to the right places and press on them, thus adjusting the force of the impact to the level of allowable pain. For hard-to-reach places in such cases, an assistant is required.
Before using Kuznetsov's applicator, you should get approval from your doctor or an experienced acupuncturist. If they do not indicate the presence of contraindications, they can help with the choice of form and monitor the effects.
Alternatively, the Lyapko applicator can be used, which is also often used for cervical osteochondrosis. It can be found in the form of rugs, plates, slippers, rollers and so on. This kind of indicator is a metal spikes, mounted on a soft rubber. All the spikes are additionally opened with various metals useful to the body: copper and nickel, gold and silver, zinc and the like.
In case of cervical osteochondrosis for the application of Lyapko applicator, another person will need help, which will press on the indicator to get the desired effect. To apply this simple device also follows courses, and the consequences of its use are similar to Kuznetsov's applicator.
It should be understood that the use of indicators should be carried out as an additional tool in the fight against osteochondrosis of the cervical region, since this disease is sufficiently insidious and requires an integrated approach for obtaining the earliest result. In this case, the use of applicators will be only an auxiliary method of influence, in no case should you place all your hopes on them and before carrying out any health procedures, it is important to first visit an experienced specialist.
Pay attention to the unique remedy for osteochondrosis, arthrosis and injuries!
Gel "Grandfather's Secret" - the first Russian drug, which makes it possible to restore cartilaginous tissue in joints without surgery and injections.
More about this tool you can find on the link further - Cream "Grandfather's Secret".