Pain in the knee joint: causes and powerful treatment
Suddenly, the knee fell ill. Why? How serious is this? Sooner or later, many of us ask ourselves such questions. According to statistics, more than 50% of mankind is facing joint diseases, and all kinds of knee lesions are one of the most common problems. If you are concerned about pain in the knee joint, the reasons for its occurrence must be established first.
Treatment of pain in the knees is one of the most important directions in arthrology *
* Arthrology is a branch of medicine that studies joints and their diseases.
The main causes of pain in the knees
As a rule, pain is a symptom of the damage to the joints themselves, but this is not always the case. Here are the main reasons that often cause pain:
- Arthrosis of the knee joint( gonarthrosis) is a degenerative process of destruction of the joint tissues, with prolonged flow causes deformation, deprives the joint of mobility.
- Arthritis of the knee joint( gonarthritis, gonitis) - an inflammatory disease. It can be both an independent pathology, and a symptom or complication of other diseases.
- Meniscopathy is a meniscus injury. It manifests itself as a sharp pain that arose after an injury( sometimes quite insignificant - one awkward movement).If you do not heal - the problem goes into a chronic form and can cause deforming arthrosis of the knee joint.
- Vascular pains - are not articular pathologies, but with this problem, up to 10% of patients get an orthopedic appointment. Discomfort arises from the violation of blood circulation in the joints and can accompany a person all his life.
- Inflammation of the tendon of the knee( periarthritis) - is manifested by discomfort in the region of the inner side of the knee, which increases when climbing and descending the stairs. Most often, women over 40 who are overweight are ill.
- "Reflected" pain in arthrosis of the hip joint( coxarthrosis).In this case, the knees themselves do not suffer, the volume of motions in them does not decrease, no changes are seen on the X-ray images. Similar symptoms develop in 3 - 4% of patients suffering from coxarthrosis.
The causes of pain can be assumed by their nature. Stupid, chronic pain that occurs during movements and intensifies in the morning after awakening, crunch in the joint - signs of arthrosis.
If on the sore spot there is edema and the local temperature increase( the knee to the touch is hotter) is, most likely, arthritis.
Constant or frequent( especially nocturnal) aching pain can be a sign of vein thrombosis. This is a serious enough and even life-threatening pathology. Therefore, with such a symptom, you should consult a doctor immediately!
If severe soreness occurs abruptly and unexpectedly - a meniscus lesion is possible.
Symmetrical strong pain can occur with rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis and other common diseases of the body.
How to get rid of pain
Without treatment of the underlying disease, you will not be able to get rid of discomfort. Therefore, a visit to a doctor is a priority. After the diagnosis is established, the patient is prescribed therapy appropriate to his condition, if necessary, prescribes pain medication.
There are cases when immediate medical consultation is required:
- sudden sharp pain in knee joint, up to impossibility to step on foot;
- pain that occurs after trauma, which is accompanied by deformity of the knee;
- discomfort in the knee with a simultaneous increase in body temperature.
A good analgesic effect is provided by warming ointments and compresses that you can prepare at home. Here are some proven recipes:
Mix a teaspoon of salt with a teaspoon of soda. Add 7 drops of iodine to this mixture. Undress your knees and put the resulting mixture on them. Wrap your feet for 15 minutes, then rinse the mixture with water and oil the affected area with vitamin cream. You will feel a positive effect after 5 - 6 procedures.
Mix 100 grams of dry mustard and 100 grams of camphor oil. Whip 2 egg whites and add them to the mixture. At night, apply the resulting composition and wrap your knees with a woolen cloth. Apply until painfulness subsides.
Tincture of bitter pepper. Cut the pods and place in a container, filling half of its volume. Next, fill up the tank with alcohol or vodka and insist for a week. Then use as a fryer.
The tincture of a golden mustache can be prepared independently or bought at a pharmacy. Use as rubbing for the night.
Some anesthetic effect is applied to the knee joints of fresh leaves of birch, horseradish and burdock. Apply several times a day.
Massage and therapeutic exercises will also help you. Massage will improve blood circulation, remove stiffness in movements. Gymnastics will strengthen the muscular corset.
Depending on the disease and its stage, the doctor will prescribe a set of therapeutic physical training. During the classes you do not need to strive to beat records - more benefits will bring a gradual and small increase in the load. Exercises are performed smoothly and slowly: they are aimed at working out the muscles near the knee, cause their relaxation, improve blood circulation, which helps reduce pain.
It is equally important to follow a diet - the use of vegetable, vitamin-rich food, fish dishes and seafood promotes the restoration of articular cartilage. And, of course, when the pain can be defeated - we must try to make it no longer come back: to lead a healthy lifestyle, strengthen the body and not subject it to excessive stress.
Pain in the knees: correct treatment with traditional and folk methods
Joint pain is a problem that seriously affects the quality of life. Often, because of the fear of experiencing pain, a person loses his freedom of movement. Special problems cause discomfort in the knees, as it limits the possibility of walking. Sooner or later, almost half of humanity faces this problem. Someone is trying to find ways of therapy on their own, but this rarely gives a positive result. If the knees ache - what to treat them correctly? First of all, it is necessary to establish precisely the cause of the appearance of pain.
For the most ordinary walk, the well-coordinated work of very many joints is needed.
Why does the knee pain
? According to statistics, many people have knee joints at least once in their life - the reasons are different in each case. Doctors say that this may be a consequence of more than 200 different pathologies - both directly related to joint damage, and not.
Most often, painful sensations occur in the following conditions:
- gonarthrosis( arthrosis of the knee joint) - degenerative lesion of articular cartilage of non-inflammatory nature, leading to deformation;
- gonarthritis( knee arthritis) - a chronic or acute inflammation of the joint;
- consequences of injuries;
- age changes;
- congenital pathology;
- excess weight, metabolic disorders, common diseases of the body( eg, rheumatism);
- autoimmune diseases;
The very mechanism of the appearance of pain is associated with damage to the cartilaginous surfaces, ligaments, accumulation of fluid in the joint or vice versa by dryness due to decreased production of lubricant, ingress of a piece of bone, cartilage or foreign body into the joint cavity, nerve pincers, disproportionate load, etc.
Traditional methods of
If you are concerned about pain in your knees - treatment. .. you need to postpone? This is because, first of all, it is necessary to eliminate the cause of the pain and then treat the underlying disease. Only local effects( ointments, compresses) on the affected area are usually not enough - the doctor necessarily prescribes medication for oral or as injections. In general, the complex of therapeutic measures is aimed at:
- elimination of the factor causing pain;
- restoration of normal structure and function of the joint( as prevention of pain).
With the elimination of the provoking factor and the restoration of the joint, the pain will decrease, and the need for pain medications will decrease. Most often, in complex therapy, anti-inflammatory drugs are prescribed, chondroprotectors( for the protection and restoration of cartilage) restorative and immunity-normalizing drugs, diet, physiotherapy, massage, manual therapy and physiotherapy.
It is very important to understand that the joints of the legs( including the knees) carry a heavy load,they have to withstand the weight of a person. Therefore, in obese people, knee pains occur more often than in people with normal weight. Accordingly, patients with excessive body weight should reduce it, including in order to relieve the joints of the legs. For this purpose, a diet with a low content of calories, salt, flour products, spicy and spicy food is prescribed.
In the period of remission patients are prescribed therapeutic exercise. Very useful exercise in the water and swimming. Their action is comprehensive: strengthening the muscles, and ligaments, improving blood circulation, hardening the body. .. In the remission phase it is highly desirable to regularly visit the pool.
If the pain in the knee joints is chronic, it depends on the correct and complex treatment that depends how long the remission will last( the time when the manifestations of the disease are minimal or absent).Therefore, it is important not to stop treatment and strengthen the body as soon as the pain begins to decrease.
How to treat your knees and quickly get an anesthetic effect? This can be achieved with the help of massage and manual therapy, which should preferably be entrusted to a specialist with a successful experience in the therapy of such diseases.
Also beneficial to sick joints are radon baths and mud applications, so the course of sanatorium therapy will help delay the onset of another exacerbation.
Healing mud can be used, mainly in sanatoriums. The effect of them is very strong
Of course, to give up traditional medicine in favor of the people's should not be. When the knee hurts, treatment with good, proven folk remedies will very well complement standard therapy. In addition, "grandmother's methods" you can apply at home. It is very good if you are recommended by a doctor or a specialist in traditional medicine.
The basic procedures of traditional medicine for pain in the knees are aimed at warming and removing salt deposits. This bath with herbs and other herbal preparations, compresses, lotions and rubbing. Also, herbal decoctions and plant juices are taken inside.
For dissolving and removing salts recommended to make soda lotions every night. To do this, dissolve the soda in warm water in a ratio of one tablespoon per liter of water, moisten this cloth and apply to the knees for fifteen minutes, after which the soda is washed off, the affected areas are smeared with vitamin cream and put on them warming bandages made of natural wool for the night. The procedures are carried out until the pain and crunch in the knees are reduced. Inside, while drinking black radish juice - several tablespoons( about 2-3) per day.
A small video about restoring the knees with physical activity. The image is "upside down", but the useful content is not lost from it:
Often in folk recipes, to reduce pain when preparing compresses, use medical bile, honey and other bee products( for example, propolis);for rubbing - interior beef fat;for baths - decoctions of straw, hops, chamomile, St. John's wort, rowan bark and other plants. The duration of the procedures is selected individually and depends on the patient's condition, tolerability of treatment and the speed of the onset of the effect.
Whatever means you choose not to use - it is important that the effect from it will come faster and will be more complete if the disease is not very neglected. So watch your health and do not bring the disease to severe forms.
The knees ache: what to do?
Pain in the knee joint or in nearby tissues can occur due to injuries, overstrain or joint diseases. There is an opinion that the knees hurt in elderly people, and young people avoid these symptoms.
In our time, an increasing number of young people face the problem of knee pain. Injuries, incompletely cured diseases, wrong way of life - all this leads to unpleasant sensations in the knee area. So it can cause pain in the heels( more in this article).The pain can be different, arise when walking, when flexing or after running. Knees can hurt at night, at rest. What to do and how to find out the reason for this state?
Why do my knees hurt?
The main causes of pain in the knees include damage to the ligaments and meniscus, tendenitis, bursitis, knee cap, arthritis and arthrosis, the presence of the "free body" in the knee.
Damage to ligaments can occur when falling or under heavy physical exertion, for example, when actively engaged in sports. In this case, there is a sharp pain. There may also appear numbness of the toes. If you see that the knee is sore, swollen, what should I do in this case? Before receiving medical care, you need to keep your foot at rest, protecting it from the load.
Tendonitis is damage to the tendon. Occurs with trauma, painful sensations are disturbed in the kneecap. The pain is not constant, it is felt when running, walking, jumping.
Meniscus damage also occurs as a result of an injury. Meniscus is called cartilage in the knee joint, the main function of which is the cushioning of the joint. Pain can be localized from the inside or below the knee. Depending on the severity of the trauma and intensity of pain, treatment is prescribed: surgical or therapeutic.
With bursitis - inflammation of the mucous bag in the joint area, there is swelling, redness and pain in the affected area. When you get on your knees or squat( when bending the knee) there is a strong, unpleasant pain.
When the kneecap is displaced, the bone jumps out toward the outside of the knee. At the same time, a person feels severe pain, swelling, visible external changes in the joint.
In arthrosis wear of cartilage is observed. Pain and discomfort gradually increase. Often the joint hurts at night, in the morning, before the weather changes.
Arthritis, in addition to pain and swelling, is characterized by stiffness of movements, deformation of the joint, the patient feels weakness, malaise. Usually both knees are affected, both right and left. The disease is often chronic.
Sometimes, with severe injuries, bone or cartilaginous tissue can come off in the joint. For a while, this may not cause trouble until the tissue falls between the moving parts of the joint. In this case, the knee is very sore, both from the outside and from the inside, it does not bend well and unbend.Read also
- The coccyx hurts, what should I do? Causes and treatment of
It hurts under the knees: why and what to do?
Under the knee cap are tendons and ligaments that attach to the tibia and fibula. The knee is amortized thanks to the cartilage, including the meniscus. There are a lot of nerves and blood vessels in this place, but there is not enough subcutaneous fat, therefore the probability of trauma is high.
Most often, back pain is caused by injuries and collisions during team sports( football, basketball).Trauma can be either minor or very extensive.
Another cause of pain from the inside and below the knee is the deterioration of the tissues with age. Bones and cartilage lose strength and elasticity, it causes pain and discomfort. Pain can be localized above or below the knee, directly in the patella or behind. Bones and cartilage in the knee joint can be strengthened with the help of proper nutrition with enough protein, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, moderate and correct sports loads( cycling, running).
The knees are aching heavily: what to do?
As soon as there is pain in the knee, the question immediately arises: "The knee is sore, swollen: what to do, how to help yourself and relieve the condition?"
Everything depends on what led to discomfort and pain. In case of injuries, it will be necessary to help the surgeon or traumatologist, in serious cases - surgical intervention.
For relief of pain in diseases of joints and cartilage, the main effect of the drugs is aimed at relief of pain and inflammation. Doctors prescribe painkillers, anti-inflammatory non-steroid drugs, chondroprotectors, vitamins, anesthetics( local action and injection), venotonics.
High efficiency has manual therapy, physiotherapy procedures, therapeutic gymnastics.
In case of joint diseases, fixing bandages are used to reduce the load, restrict the movement regime.
With advanced forms of the disease, when the knee joint can not function properly, joint prosthetics are performed( replacing one's joint with an artificial one).
Folk methods for treating knee pain
People's remedies will help alleviate pain and discomfort. They relieve swelling, inflammation, redness of tissues.
- Grind the mug, squeeze out the juice. Mix it in equal parts with vodka. In case of pain, rub the affected area. You can make a compress, you need to moisten the cloth in a solution, attach it to the joint, cover it with polyethylene and wrap it with a warm cloth.
- Will help relieve pain and swelling of the leaves of the birch. Pick up fresh leaves, wash well, put them on your knees, put on tights. This "compress" can be done at night.
- Mix a tablespoon of vegetable oil and dried mustard. Put the mixture in a water bath for 30 minutes, then cool. Make a mixture of compresses at night on a sore knee.
- Take equal amounts of honey and extra salt, mix well. Lubricate the mixture obtained by kneading, wrap it in polyethylene, wrap it well with a warm cloth and leave it overnight.
Only qualified specialists should treat injuries and illnesses, and people's methods are temporary measures of help. And the sooner you go to the doctor, the better and faster your knees will heal.We recommend that you consult a certified orthopedic physician for advice: April 9, 2015 Natalia Platonova for the question and answer question "What to do" Leave a comment
What are the pains of the knees?
With the problem of pain in the knee facing most people in this world. And many do not even know what to do if the knee hurts. In everyday life, we face this situation every day. And in this there is nothing terrible - because everyday loads on your knees are very large, hence the pain in the joints. As a rule, it is easiest to get a knee injury in sports training or with a lot of physical exertion. The situation when the knees ache is very unpleasant, you should immediately take measures to reduce pain and further avoid injury.
The knee joint is the largest in the entire human body. Hence its very complex structure. The knee joint is located at the junction of the femur and the two bones of the shin. The femur and knee are connected by means of tendons, muscles, cartilages. In the knee joint, there are shock absorbers, menisci perform their function. Menisci also respond to the mobility of their knees. The kneecap closes the patella, protecting it from heavy loads, so that the joint can move freely.
Why can my knees ache?
There are many reasons that affect the pain in the knee. And the first question that arises in people in this situation: aching knees, what to do. But in order to understand what to do, you first need to understand the root cause.
Knee pain can be associated with damage to the joints, cartilage, ligaments, tendons. And also with various pathologies of the knee joint. If there is swelling in the knee pains and the composition is hotter than the other, it may indicate the presence of a disease such as arthritis. In addition, the knee may not hurt, but the person will feel that it is constrained, that is, movements are difficult, especially difficult to perform lateral movements. Sometimes, due to pain in the knees, the muscles of the legs above the knees can hurt. This situation is most likely due to excessive sports.
Most often, knee pain occurs when the meniscus is damaged. But already the meniscus injury can be caused by anything - a fall, a strong blow and so on. The cause of damage to the meniscus can be excessive weight, heightened exercise. If the cause of pain in the knees - excess weight, then a person must adhere to a diet in order to lose weight and reduce the burden on your joint. Above, the main reasons were listed, from which it is clear why the knees ache.
Most often, knee pains occur when an injury occurs. Typically, such damage can occur in the following situations:
- A very strong knee kick, or knee kick on a hard surface.
- Unsuccessful fall on one knee, or both.
- Trauma can occur if the knee joint is long in an unnatural condition.
As a rule, immediately after the injury you can see the first symptoms: there will be swelling of the knee, bruising, acute pain in the joint. When the knee is swollen and aching, a very uncomfortable feeling arises in the joint, as if they are prevented from moving. In addition, there may be a feeling of numbness in the knee or even across the entire leg, as well as a feeling of cold. This is due to the fact that nerve endings can be squashed.
To better understand, let's look at the most known types of knee injuries:
- Meniscal damage.
- Injury of tendons or ligaments, stretching or rupture.
- Rupture of knee ligaments.
- Fracture( open or closed) of the lower part of the femur, upper leg or patella. Fracture can occur with a very strong impact directly in the knee, as well as with a strong fall, when the knee is the entire weight of a person.
- Dislocation of the patella, or dislocation of the knee. It can occur when doing any exercise. Such a trauma happens in women or girls at the age from 14 to 19 years. As a result of such damage, a fragment may form inside the knee, which will prevent the normal functioning of the knee in the future.
- Knee dislocation. As practice shows, such a trauma is rare. It can be obtained only with strong muscular effort. If a person dislocates his knee, he should immediately seek medical help in order to avoid serious consequences.
What is arthrosis?
Often, acute pain in the knees does not occur immediately, but after some time. This indicates that the person did not go to the doctor on time and did not take any measures for treatment. In addition, hypothermia of the joint can also cause inflammation, which can develop into a chronic one. There will be pain when walking, it will be hard to stand for a long time. All these reasons can lead to arthrosis of the knee joint - chronic pain in the knees. To avoid the risk of this disease, you need to seek medical help in a timely manner.
What is arthritis?
Arthritis is an inflammation of the joint that results from the fact that the joints were exposed to bacteria. If a person has an acute form of arthritis, then it can be accompanied by an increase in body temperature, chills, fever and acute pain in the joints. With this disease, you can see that the inflamed joint turns red and even swells, while the rest of the body is pale.
Chronic arthritis can occur as a result of the deposition of salts. These formations greatly impede the movement of the joint, as a result of which it eventually solidifies eventually, and its functioning is almost impossible. The pains become very strong, muscle atrophy can occur.
To avoid the occurrence of arthritis, you need to keep track of your weight, as excessive body weight gives an additional strain on the knee joints. Heavy objects need to be lifted correctly, without making sudden movements. Regular physical exercises will help you in the prevention of any joint disease. It is necessary to reconsider their food, refuse sweets, carbonated drinks. Correct posture is the guarantee of healthy joints, because when you sit with a straight back it looks not only beautiful, but also reduces the load on the joints several times.
Injuries resulting from physical exertion
Another common cause of these injuries is excessive load on the joint. For example, if a person constantly rides a bicycle, he may well begin an inflammatory process in the knee joint, as a result of which, the knee will begin to ache. People who engage in sports suffer from knee diseases several times more often than people who do not engage in it. Let's consider
the main injuries that can result from a prolonged strain on the knee joints:
- Inflammation or tendon damage.
- Appearance in the joint of tissues or some formations, which can cause pain in the patellar region.
- Inflammation of the synovial bag of the knee joint.
Now, when the main causes of pain in the knees are dismantled, let's try to figure out how to properly treat them. First of all, you should never engage in self-medication - this will not lead to anything good. All of the above reasons can really affect the pain in the knees, but the true cause can only be revealed by the doctor. Therefore, before starting treatment, consult a doctor.
Once you have a clear idea of if your knees are aching, then you just have to follow the doctors' instructions.
Let's consider some simple recipes that will help to remove swelling or swelling for a while. But keep in mind that these recipes will only have a temporary effect.
- You will need to grind the leaves of burdock through a meat grinder or in a blender, mix them with vodka and rub them with damaged places. This method is good for swelling.
- A wonderful tool - golden mustache. Use it on vodka and rub your knees for the night. Pain immediately decreases.
- Birch leaves can also be used to reduce pain. Attach them to the sore spots, wrap them with gauze and go to rest. In the morning, remove the compress, and you will immediately feel that it has become much easier.
- If you notice that your knees are sore for a long time, but going to the doctor for you is not acceptable, try every evening to take warm baths with soda. This will reduce pain.
- If you have salt build-up on the joints, then a black radish will help you. Slice her skin and apply to the knee. Start at five minutes, gradually increasing the time to fifteen minutes. The procedures must be carried out within ten days, after which take a break.
- Another recipe that helps to get rid of the pain is orange jelly. You will need orange juice and gelatin. After you have prepared the jelly, you will need to eat it three times a day, in the morning, at lunch and at night.
- To prepare the next solution, you need one bay leaf and water. Pour the sheet with water, bring to a boil and simmer for five minutes. Then allow the solution to infuse for two or three hours. After that, you can safely wipe them with inflamed joints.
These simple recipes will help you reduce pain in the knee and relieve swelling. But they can not cure your trauma, complex treatment can be prescribed only by an experienced specialist.
In addition to such recipes, there are several other ways that also help temporarily reduce the discomfort:
- If the knee is swollen and sore, then an ice pack will help you. You can take the package with ice and attach it to the damaged place. After a while, the pain will begin to recede.
- The application of a fixative bandage can also help. But you must be sure that it can be done with your injury, otherwise you can only aggravate the situation.
- For those who like to run or go in for sports, it will be useful to change sports shoes more often. After all, it has the property of stumbling, which negatively affects the knee joint.
- If the knee hurts, when you sit in one place for a long time, you need to move a little. Sedentary lifestyle or sedentary work is very dangerous - the risk of gaining excess weight develops, which will put stress on the knee joints, and all the time without movement - it is very harmful, the knees stagnate. Therefore, it is very important to monitor the diet and at least a couple of times a week to arrange a training session. Or every morning to do ten minutes of exercise. It will be useful not only for the knees, but for the whole organism.
- Remember that exercises are necessary in order to avoid pain in the joints. A man needs to develop ligaments and knee muscles, since they are responsible for him. It is necessary to perform exercises to strengthen them, because if they are not strong enough, then you can not avoid pain. At the same time, make sure that there is no overexertion - it can also cause inflammation. It is enough to practice two or three times a week under the guidance of a coach, or to do exercises, an easy warm-up yourself, then watching to avoid any unpleasant sensations.
Sergei Bubnovsky: aching knees, what to do?
The famous book by Sergei Bubnovsky "Sore knees: what to do?" Will tell you a lot of interesting things. It is written in plain language and it will be clear to any person who does not have medical education. In this book, you can find many answers to your questions. The author will tell you why there are pains in your knees, what is caused, what consequences may be, what not to do to avoid and much more. You will learn what can be done to temporarily reduce pain in the knee joint. In the book Bubnovsky detailed exercises for the prevention of arthritis and arthrosis, exercises that help restore the functioning of the knee after an injury. You will find out why knees begin to ache with age, even if in youth it was not.
In this book, you can find the answer to any of your questions, which is related to diseases of the knees. Here everything is set out simply and in detail. No reader will have any difficulties, the text is easy and understandable. A lot of useful tips and recipes will help in the future to avoid damage not only knee, but also other joints. Be careful, do regular physical activity, watch your weight and way of life and then you will forget what knee pains are.
are very painful for Tatiana Krasnov-MOROZOVA
in this situation, you can rub camphor( ANYONE) and put fresh cabbage leaf on the head.and zamatat.and for the future, eat cold meat but from beef it is desirable from hoofs.assists on all 100 percents.all fatty from the diet.
*** Asik ***
Pain in the knees: treatment
Pain in the knees, whose treatment can begin at home, should immediately draw your attention to the possible reason why you are faced with this problem.
Here are a few solutions that relieve pain in the knees, the treatment of which nevertheless must always take place under professional medical supervision.
If you already know what causes the pain in the knees, and it is associated with physical activity, you are advised to stop playing sports or at least take a break. During rest under the knee, you need to put a small pillow or roller.
Also, knee pain, treated at home, can be alleviated with ice. Apply ice or something cold - it will relieve the pain and swelling. Applying such cold compresses is recommended for 10-20 minutes several times a day.
If the pains in the knees have appeared after the injury, for 2 days you need to abandon the thermal impact on the joint. So it is not recommended to take a hot shower or bath, apply hot compresses, you need to stop using alcohol.
If, after 2 days, the swelling and knee pains were asleep, start applying warm compresses to the sore spot and do small exercises to restore the flexibility of the joint.
If an elastic bandage is applied to a diseased knee, the swelling may subside. But be careful when applying bandage. If you pull a damaged area, it can lead to even more swelling. If, during bandaging in the knee area, you feel numbness, increased pain, tingling, or swelling below the bandage, immediately loosen the dressing.
When you sit down or lie down, lift the sore knee to a level or above the level of the heart to avoid swelling.
The following medicines can reduce pain in the knees: Panadol, Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Aspirin or Naproxen. All these drugs are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. But keep in mind that Aspirin and Ibuprofen can not be taken on the first day after the injury, it can lead to blood thinning and subcutaneous bleeding.
Pain in the knees, the causes and treatment of which can only be determined by a doctor, you do not have to endure, but immediately seek help from a hospital, a polyclinic, a trauma center. So you can avoid possible complications and accelerate your recovery and return to your normal daily life.
anesthetizing ointments with Ketaprofen, Diklak-gel.
can be triturated with Novocain ampoule.
is good to buy in the market interior beef fat, melt and rub in your knees.buy knee protectors
with dog wool.
I do not know with what you are connected, you need to do an x-ray of the knees.
my deforming osteoarthritis.