Rules for curative gymnastics for the spine0 sec. Prophylactic and therapeutic exercises for the spine and back muscles are a complex of effective exercises that will allow you to maintain or restore lost natural functions. In the east, it is said that the youth of a person is determined by the youth of his spine: maintaining the flexibility and mobility of the back will allow you to remain healthy and active at any age.
About what you should know before the start of the
Exercising for back requires preliminary preparation of the body and identification of possible contraindications. In some cases, gymnastics can harm the health - if, for example, a person already has serious functional disorders of the spine or other organs. Selecting a set of exercises to strengthen the spine, you should consider some factors.
In particular, the level of preparation of the body. If you are already involved in sports, you can include more complex elements, if you lead a sedentary life, work in the office and have never done sports, you should start with the simplest and basic movements. You also need to know the state of the spine. If your spine is in relative order, the standard gymnastics for the back will do. For different stages of recovery after diseases of the spine, choose different special complexes of exercises. It is necessary to look back at the age.
Elderly exercise should be performed with caution, preferably under the guidance of an experienced instructor.
Below is the simplest( basic) cosplay of exercises for strengthening the spine, which is suitable for all practical categories of individuals, regardless of their age, sex, lifestyle, general condition of the body.
Healthy gymnastics for the spine and back are contraindicated in the following cases:
- osteochondrosis in the stage of exacerbation( with obvious pain syndrome);
- elevated temperature of any etiology;
- systemic diseases of the body;
- acute respiratory and infectious diseases.
In addition, any pain symptoms that occur during exercise are a signal to stop training and seek medical attention. Resume classes can only be after a medical examination and eliminate the causes of pain.
The goals of therapeutic gymnastics
Gymnastics for strengthening and stretching the muscle tissues of the back brings the body an invaluable benefit. In particular:
- makes the muscle corset more resistant to stress;
- reduces pressure on the vertebrae;
- makes any physical work safer;
- improves the flexibility and mobility of the spine;
- improves the blood supply to the spine and surrounding tissues;
- enhances metabolic processes - which improves nutrition of intervertebral discs.
Thanks to gymnastics for the muscles of the back, the probability of developing a multitude of vertebral diseases, for example, osteochondrosis and its complications - protrusions and hernias of intervertebral discs, decreases. The last ailment is very common and dangerous, especially in adulthood, as it can lead to disability.
In addition, constant training helps to stabilize weight, improve the overall condition of the cardiac, vascular, respiratory and immune systems. Classes for strengthening the muscles of the back and development of mobility of the spine can be practiced at home or in the fitness room. Of course, it's good if your trainings are run by an experienced mentor, but self-employment will also provide a steady health-improving effect.
Basic Rules for Exercising
To make the back exercises the most useful, several simple recommendations should be followed.
You should practice regularly, that is, every day, except for those days when you can do it for health reasons( in other words - laziness should not be a reason for skipping workouts).
During the exercises, you need to carefully monitor the posture and the correct position of the body. All movements for the back muscles should be done smoothly and slowly to avoid excessive stretching and excessive tension.
Do not force events - start with the optimal number of approaches. Listen to your feelings: if discomfort or pain occurs, abort( if discomfort does not pass, stop exercising).
Do not exercise mechanically - feel your spine and muscle tension and do not train after eating or in a state of nervous tension. The main criterion for the usefulness of performing exercises is a wonderful state of health plus the absence of pain. Remember, classes should bring joy.
The first group of exercises is carried out in a lying position.
- Lie on your back and straighten up. Place your left hand on your chest, and your right hand on your stomach, take a quiet breath. Hold your breath for 10 seconds and feel the even tension of the back muscles. Exhale and relax. Repeat 10-15 times.
- Lie on your back and straighten up. Put your hands behind your head. Perform lifting of the head and upper body, for a few seconds fixing the position of the trunk at the top point. Repeat for 5 minutes.
- While lying on your stomach, place your hands along the body. Turn your head then to the right, then to the left. This exercise is for the muscles of the neck and upper back.
- Lie down on your back to bend your knees and put your whole foot on the floor. Keep hands along the trunk. Leaning on the shoulder blades and feet, lift, and then lower the pelvis. Repeat 10-15 times.
- Lie down on the back, bend the leg, press it to the body, clasping his hands. Do the same with the other leg. Exercise helps to strengthen the muscles of the lumbar region.
The second group of exercises is performed sitting, standing or in the position on all fours.
- Stand on all fours: legs, arms straight, pelvis high, head down. Without changing the situation, go around the room around the perimeter. Limbs - do not bend. This is one of the best exercises for a healthy stretching of the spine and painless placement of the discs in the right position.
- Sitting on the floor, rest on the straight hands, which are located slightly behind the body. Raise the pelvis so that the body rests only on the arms and legs apart, bent at the knees. At the top, the position of the spine should be horizontal.
- Standing on all fours, lift your head up, slowly bend your back back, then lower your head, bend the body up. Repeat 10-15 times. This is one of the most effective exercises for strengthening and stretching the dorsal muscles.
- Exercise to strengthen the muscles of the neck. Sitting( it is possible standing), put a palm on the forehead. Keep your head on the palm of your hand, but stay still.
- Standing on all fours, lift the slightly bent leg up, then do the same with the other leg.
- Holding on to the back of the chair, crouch with a straight back, without lifting the heels off the floor.
All exercises for the spinal muscles and spine should be performed without sudden movements. Watch your pulse and well-being. After doing gymnastics, you need to relax the muscles - for this you can just lie on the couch in a comfortable position for several minutes. You can also take a shower.
Gymnastics for the spine
Health gymnastics for the back and spine is a necessity for almost every inhabitant of the planet. Regardless of sex and age, more than 80% of the population suffers from a variety of disorders and diseases of the spine, which certainly affects the health and quality of life of people. And as the modern rhythm of life does not contribute to the improvement of the situation, for many, the complexes of exercises that save low mobility and relieve tension from muscles are saving. Let's try to figure out what should be guided by choosing the exercises of therapeutic gymnastics for the spine, and what are the advantages and disadvantages of various techniques.
First of all it is necessary to establish whether there are problems with the spine, or exercises are only needed for prevention. The fact is that with many diseases of the musculoskeletal system, loads can be prohibited, and even simple exercises in such cases can have the opposite effect. At the same time, most of the disorders of the spine are corrected precisely with the help of exercises. Therefore, in cases where back pain, limited mobility of the spine, curvature or other signs of disturbances are observed, the cause should be established and the gymnastics corresponding to the diagnosis should be selected. Therapeutic exercises for the thoracic and lumbar spine do not allow twists and sharp inclinations, and for some violations the slopes can be completely forbidden, or they are only allowed in one direction. The choice of gymnastics for the cervical spine should be approached particularly seriously, since any clamping or displacement can have serious consequences for the general condition of the body, including causing a violation of pressure or stroke. For preventive purposes, it is worth choosing a technique that compensates for the lack of movement and develops the flexibility of the spine. The following types of well-known curative complexes for the spine have a wide range of action and can be used both for curative and preventive purposes.
Chinese gymnastics Qigong for the spine
Chinese sages call the spine the tree of life, and believe that it is on his condition that human health depends. The goal of qigong therapy is to restore the circulation of vital energy - qi, and the primary role in this process is played by the spine. The therapeutic gymnastics of Qigong for the spine is effective both in injuries and in diseases of the musculoskeletal system, including chronic ones. But without a mentor, picking up and mastering suitable exercises is very difficult, and in some cases dangerous. Stopping your choice on this technique, you should be ready to change your way of life and thinking, since without this exercise will be ineffective.
Tibetan gymnastics for the prevention of age-related changes
Tibetan gymnastics "Eye of Revival" is aimed at rejuvenating the body, and is primarily an energy practice. Exercises of this complex not only allow to keep mobility of joints, but also are effective at various dysfunctions and infringements, and also render positive influence at an osteochondrosis. There are also warnings - Tibetan gymnastics for the cervical spine can be dangerous if you perform head deflections incorrectly. To prevent compression of the intervertebral discs, exercises that require back slopes are performed neatly, the head does not tip over, but stretches upward and gradually bends, stretching the spine.
Therapeutic gymnastics Strelnikova for the spine with scoliosis
The breathing exercises Strelnikova is widely known, and, despite the fact that the technique was developed relatively recently, its effectiveness has been tested not by one generation. By promoting the renewal of tissues and cartilage, as well as the development of the back muscles, the exercises not only level the spine, but also prevent the appearance of osteochondrosis. To achieve a therapeutic effect, regular training will be required for a long time. Gymnastics has practically no contraindications, which makes it available for various diseases.
Isometric gymnastics for the muscles of the spine
The cause of many diseases and disorders of the spine is muscle weakness, which leads to injury when loaded or over-stressed. This can be avoided by training the back muscles with isometric exercises that do not damage the cartilage tissues and joints, and at the same time develop the muscles, making them strong and flexible.Especially useful is such gymnastics for the cervical spine, in which dysfunctions and infringement most often occur.
Manual gymnastics for the spine
This technique, developed by the manual therapist V. Chentsov, is designed for the prevention and treatment of various diseases of the spine, and consists of simple exercises. According to the author of the technique, manual gymnastics allows not only to influence the spine and back muscles, but also has a positive effect on the entire body.
|Wellness gymnastics should be performed not only with diseases of the spine, but also for preventive purposes. To maintain the health of the back, you need to correctly choose a set of exercises that will not cause harm to health, pay attention to problems with the spine, be sure to consult a doctor and start regular exercises.|
When starting the exercises of the chosen gymnastics, it is necessary to follow the recommendations of the authors, load gradually increase, with the development of flexibility and strength, exercise regularly, then the result will not take long to wait.
Therapeutic exercises for the spine: types, indications and contraindications, the choice of the
Therapeutic exercises for the spine are useful exercises.
The mass of unpleasant consequences due to sedentary lifestyle, back pain is one of them. The spine can cause diseases and ailments. Problems in the cervical region lead to headaches, in the lumbar - affect the legs, and in the thoracic - lead to pain in the heart. To avoid all these problems, do gymnastics. It is especially useful to do exercises for those who have a sedentary lifestyle.
In the presence of serious problems, therapeutic exercises should be performed under the complex offered by the attending physician.
Self-medication should not be dealt with.
Recommendations for curative gymnastics of the spine
Exercises improve posture and increase flexibility. They should be done slowly. The loins and back need to be pressed tightly to the floor. Repeat 8-10 times. All exercises with intervertebral hernia are performed in a prone position.
In this article, the following types of therapeutic gymnastics are considered:
- gymnastics with a hernia of the spine;
- gymnastics for the spine with osteochondrosis;
- Qigong gymnastics for the spine;
- gymnastics for strengthening the muscles of the spine;
- Tibetan gymnastics for the spine;
- gymnastics after surgery on the spine.
Gymnastics with a hernia of the spine
Herniated disc usually develops for a long time, and when the weight rises, the injury is a terrible pain in the back that gives in the arm or leg. Take a lying position, on the back with a blanket under your knees, so that the feet hang in the air - this will relieve you of the pain. When it became easier to do the exercises.
Observe the following rules when doing the exercises:
- When choosing exercises, you need to closely monitor your own feelings, because the protrusion of the intervertebral disc can be in any direction. If you do not have any discomfort, then do this exercise. If you feel a slight pain, then this exercise should be done more carefully and carefully. If you have back pain, then it's better to postpone this exercise and after a while return to it.
- Initially, avoid torso twisting exercises.
- Try to avoid jumps and bumps in the back area.
- All exercises should be performed 2-6 times. The complex of exercises should be divided into parts from 1-3 exercises and performed at different times.
- No sharp efforts should be made to the problem areas of the spine.
- Exercise with minimal load and gradually increase it.
- In one day, the vertebrae in place will not "correct", do not aim. With the help of exercises you stretch the spine and increase blood circulation.
Most often, a herniated intervertebral disc occurs in the lumbar region, so consider the exercises for this part of the back.
Exercises for stretching the spine
These exercises need to be performed to create all the conditions for the restoration of the spine.
- Extension on an inclined board. Extension of the spine should be done daily for 5 to 20 minutes. To do this, you need a wide and smooth board, one strap of which is attached straps of about 50 centimeters long. The straps are attached to the end of the board on the width of the shoulders. The upper edge of the board is set at a height of 100 - 130 cm from the floor( table, window sill).On the board, you can lie with your back or belly, slipping your arms into the straps, the straps are under your armpits and fix the shoulder girdle. Muscles of the trunk should be as relaxed as possible. Under the knees( in the supine position, on the back) a pillow is put. The stretch should be painless, its strength can be adjusted by changing the angle of the board.
- Pulling forward. For stretching, you should lie on your abdomen on a pedestal approximately knee-high. As a support, it is good to use a stool, not wide( for the shoulders and pelvis hanging down) to put a pillow for comfort. The vertex of inflection of the trunk should fall on the blocking area. Body weight should partially fall on the knees and elbows, and partly on the support under the belly. It is necessary to relax muscles as much as possible and breathe the upper part of the lungs.
- Extension with a slope in the side. With a unilateral pain syndrome, you should lie on a healthy side with pain on both sides of the spine - alternately on both sides. Under the blocking area, put the roller. The height of the support should be such as to provide sufficient stretching of the muscles without any significant discomfort. The upper part of the body turns slightly back, on the back, the bottom - a little forward, on the stomach.
- It is useful to walk on all fours. Accept position, standing on all fours, arms straight, back straight. Go around the room in this position. Hand while moving do not bend.
- The body and legs are straight, lying down, on the back. Slowly toe the legs to pull themselves, and chin to try to touch the sternum. As a result, it turns out that by stretching the muscles of the neck and shin, spinal cord sprain occurs.
- Swimming. These kinds of swimming, like the croz and on the back, provide a natural position of the spine. Swimming style brass unnecessarily strains the long back muscles, and neck, so at the initial stage this style of swimming is not recommended.
Exercises that increase the strength of the muscles and ligaments of the spine
The main task of these exercises is to increase circulation in the lumbar spine. While doing the exercises, focus on this area of the back.
- Position lying, on the back, legs bent at the knees of the arm along the trunk. Leaning on the shoulder blades, shoulders and feet, raise the pelvis and fix it in the upper position for a few seconds and lower it. Repeat 3 - 5 times.
- Standing on all fours, leaning on his knees and palms. At the same time, raise the opposite arm and leg, fix them for a few seconds and return to the starting position. Repeat 5 - 7 times.
- Lie down on the abdomen, put one hand on the other under the chin. At the same time, raise your arms, chest and head without lifting your legs, pelvis and stomach from the floor. Hold this position for 5 - 7 seconds. Run 3 to 4 times. Do the same exercise while lifting your straight legs.
- Hands stretched along the trunk. At the same time, raise your head and shoulders, stretch your arms straight back to your legs( inhale).Return to the starting position( exhalation).
It is impossible to get rid of the herniation of the intervertebral disc forever, in order to reduce the risk of complications, certain rules must be observed:
- The cargo should be kept as close to itself as possible after lifting, so the load on the spine decreases.
- Heavy duty carry bags are not recommended, especially over long distances.
- Do not bend back or forward when carrying weights.
- You should bend your knees, not your back, when lifting a load.
Herniated disc is not a verdict, observing the appropriate rules and performing exercises can lead a full life.
Gymnastics for the spine with osteochondrosis
Turn your head more often at any age. This will help to avoid osteochondrosis of the cervical spine. Through the neck pass the spinal cord, the arteries feeding the brain, the nerves that make the connection of the brain with the hands, the heart, the lungs. Constant static loading often leads to the development of low-neck osteochondrosis.
How to prevent the onset of a disease and strengthen the muscles holding the intervertebral discs? Performing special physical exercises:
- With your forehead, push your forehead against your palm and strain your neck muscles. Exercise 3 times for 7 seconds. Then press down the back of your hand, and 3 times for 7 seconds.
- Push the left temple to your left palm, straining your neck muscles( 3 times for 7 seconds), and then with your right temples press down on the right palm( 3 times for 7 seconds).
- Tilt your head back. Press your chin against the jugular fossa, overcoming the resistance of the strained muscles of the neck. Do the exercise at least 5 times.
- Keep your shoulders and head straight. Slowly turn the head as far as possible to the right( 5 times).Do the same number of times to move to the left.
- Lower the chin to the neck. Turn your head first 5 times to the right, and then 5 times to the left.
- Tilt your head back. Try to touch the right ear of the right shoulder( 5 times).Do the same movement, trying to touch the left shoulder with your left ear( 5 times).
It is recommended to do this gymnastics every morning, and also during the working day. It can be done while sitting and standing. Exercise daily for a long time - reliable prevention of osteochondrosis of the cervical spine. Do not follow the circular rotational movements of the head: an unprepared person can injure the neck.
Qigong gymnastics for the spine
Qigong is a gymnastics that is achieved by proper relaxation and affects the joints of the entire human body. Through this gymnastics it is possible to form the correct structure of the body and to achieve the flexibility of the joints. It promotes beautiful and correct posture. Qigong improves the flexibility of the whole body, the circulation of blood, both in internal organs and in the brain.
Gymnastics Qigong for the spine is based on the correct activation of certain energy points. There is a special sequence technique. The body, finding the right shape, contributes to the normalization of the energy channels in the body. It is very important to perform the whole cycle of exercises.
The main criterion for gymnastics is the ability to relax. At first glance - it seems simple, but it is far from being so. It is necessary to control the process and completely relax the muscles.
The Chinese development allows to achieve many positive results:
- flexibility of joints;
- improve blood supply to the brain and other organs;
- is a big burst of energy.
Gymnastics Qigong for the spine does not require any preliminary preparation. It can be done by people of any age. Exercises are slow and smooth. Charge helps a person to relax. The emotional stability is reached, depression and irritability go away. Qigong for the spine is popular among those who wish to not only improve the body, but also to achieve spiritual heights. After all, from the spiritual ailments the rest suffers.
Qigong exercises include proper breathing, which helps enrich the internal organs with oxygen and exercises that will help you get fit. The Qigong techniques are divided into:
The training system can take the following forms:
- soft Qigong;
- hard Qigong( in conjunction with elements of martial arts).
Qigong is an effective gymnastics that helps restore flexibility and strengthen the muscular corset. It includes exercises on:
- breathing, tension and relaxation of the body, allowing you to adjust your internal energy and focus on your well-being;
- sipping in various ways to improve muscle tone and elasticity;
- holding the body in a certain position, helping to strengthen the right muscles;
- stretch, which is compared in efficiency with point massage;
- "visas" in different positions( for trained).
It is advisable for beginners to find an instructor, since the control of your well-being and any mood changes directly depend on it.
Spinal gymnastics for the spine
The back is directly connected to the spine and it is the most important part of the body. To maintain a tonus, you should perform these exercises:
- The starting position is standing. Tilt his back, pressing his chin to his chest, bend, tilt continue slowly, without jerking;
- The starting position is standing, with the arms to the sides at shoulder level. Move the upper part to the right, without moving the spine. Then slowly move the shoulders to the other side. A kind of lightweight similarity of belly dancing;
- The starting position is standing, hands are raised up. Slowly sink at 90 degrees forward. Relax the neck and stay in this position for a few seconds;
- The starting position is standing. Hands forward, shoulder level. Try to get them to the floor slowly, return to the starting position;
- Starting position - standing, to bend the leg in the knee, tighten. You can hold it by hand. After 3 seconds, lower, tighten the second;
- Starting position - hands in the sides, standing. One foot can be lifted to the side, as if reaching for the toe. Change your foot.
Do not overexert muscles when breathing exercises, breathe properly. If the physical form is good, weights are allowed in the form of dumbbells.
Gymnastics for strengthening the muscles
- The starting position is legs on the width of the shoulders, hands are stretched out at the seams, palms to the foot. Lean slowly, try to reach with the left hand caviar of the left leg, legs in the knees can not be bent. Slowly return to the starting position. Make the same slope to the other side. Repeat the exercise 6-8 times in each direction.
- The starting position is standing, lean forward so that your body position resembles the letter "G", and stretch out your arms motionless, alternately touch the toe of your right foot with your left hand, and the right hand with the toe of your left foot. Repeat the exercise 6-8 times.
- Prepare a rug for yourself, lay down on the floor. Starting position - lie on your stomach, stretch your arms at the seams. Slowly lift the cabinet above the floor without using your hands. Then hold for 2-3 seconds at the highest point that you could reach, and just as slowly drop to the floor. Repeat the exercise 6-8 times.
- Starting position - lie on your stomach, stretch your arms at the seams. Then try to bend over and see your own heels first on one side, then on the other. It is not possible to resort to the help of hands. Repeat the exercise 6-8 times.
- Starting position - lie on your back. Raising your legs, throw them over your head, try to get your socks to the floor. For a few seconds, stay in this position, then return to the starting position. Repeat the exercise 6-8 times.
- Exercise is performed on the street, you will need a horizontal bar. The starting position - hang on the bar on your hands, legs together. Bend your knees, and then straighten them straight. If you feel that you have vertebrae cracked, there is nothing wrong with that. Repeat the exercise 6-8 times.
Tibetan gymnastics for the spine
Tibetan gymnastics is very popular all over the world, it is very simple and takes no more than 15 minutes a day. It includes a whole complex of exercises that help improve the lubrication of the cartilaginous discs of the spine and the blood supply to the back muscles. Tibetan gymnastics is designed in such a way that it allows stretching spinal membranes and helps relieve pain and discomfort in the back. To do this, you need to resort to an exercise system.
Therapeutic gymnastics with a hernia of the spine: simple exercises with photos and video
- Correct exercises for the neck
It is known that the hernia does not appear immediately - the process of its formation can last for several years. It can appear in any part of the spine, from the cervical to the lower back. The causes of its appearance can be excessive load on the back, incorrect posture, insufficient fluid intake, improper nutrition. The hernia appears, as a rule, with a sudden rise of too large a load in the wrong position of the body. To prevent this problem or to get rid of it in the early stages, and also for the purpose of postoperative recovery, patients are recommended therapeutic exercises with a spinal hernia that can be combined with other methods of treatment.
Basic rules for performing gymnastics
Once a person has had a pain syndrome, he can immediately begin to exercise. But before embarking on the exercises, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with the rules that will help to avoid harming the spine. Selecting exercises that will relieve a person from a hernia in the future, you need to monitor your health. As the disc protrusion occurs in any direction, it is necessary to compose a set of those exercises that will not cause pain and discomfort in the future. In case of discomfort, the exercise should be performed very carefully, or completely abandoned. Some of them can be very effective, but they should be started after recovery.
Also, with a spinal hernia gymnastics can be harmful if you perform exercises in which the torso "twists".Dangerous will be blows on the back, sharp jerks, jumps. Do gymnastics every day 3-4 times. The entire complex should be divided in such a way that the exercises for individual parts of the body are performed at different intervals of time.
Vertebral hernia will cease to be a problem if the gymnastics course starts with minimal loads and gradually increase them in time. In addition, do not try to cure the spine in a day or two. Recovery should be gradual. Especially it concerns the rehabilitation period after the operation to remove the intervertebral hernia.
Choose exercises for the spine
Most often a hernia occurs between the vertebrae of the waist. For the treatment of the lumbar department, various techniques have been developed, for example, Dikul's gymnastics is effective. Treatment of a hernia with the help of physical exercises individually - for each person a personal program is made. But there is a standard complex, which doctors appoint most often. Its main goal is to strengthen the spine and muscles of the trunk.
With the vertebral hernia the following exercise will help. You need to lie on your back and stretch your arms along the trunk. Then strain the press, hold on for ten seconds and relax. It is the simplest, does not require delay in breathing and is performed 10 times.
The following exercise is performed in the same position. You can preview the photos that will help to understand how the action should look from the outside.Photo of the exercise complex with herniated spine
Pulling out your arms and legs, you need to raise your body, and the legs at this time should not be torn from the floor. It is necessary to be in this position for 10 seconds, and then slowly lower the case to the floor. Repeat the exercise is recommended 10 times at intervals of 10-15 seconds.
Another effective exercise with intervertebral hernia is performed this way. Lying on your back, you need to bend your knees. Then forward stretch the right hand so that the brush lies on the knee of the left leg. After this, the left leg is gradually bent, and the right hand at this time should resist it, resting on the knee. The duration of this exercise is 10 seconds. After completion, you need to rest 10-15 seconds and repeat 10 times. Then the legs and hands are replaced. After finishing the lesson, you need to relax, as much as possible relaxing all the muscles.
Additional "bonuses" of medical exercises
Medical gymnastics with an intervertebral hernia will help also in other cases, for example, with radiculitis. Thanks to the above exercises, the hernia is treated. However, to prevent it, you should do regular exercise every day. This is especially recommended for those who lead a sedentary lifestyle.
With time, simple gymnastics can be changed more active. The intervertebral hernia will disappear after performing a series of exercises that require constant movement. For example, you can stand on all fours and in this position to walk around the room around the perimeter. The hands should be fully straightened and the back straight. Also very useful for health is swimming. Since a herniated disc is due to a sedentary lifestyle, swimming will be the best way to develop both the spine and the muscles.
Not only therapeutic exercise will be useful in the treatment of hernias. With the permission of the doctor, the patient can attend yoga, as well as any other sports complexes that do not go into the incision and with treatment. With vertebral hernia helps massage, which, as a rule, doctors recommend themselves. It is important that the massage was done by a licensed manual therapist.On the picture exercise exercise therapy for diseases of the spine
Correct exercises for the neck
Often due to an incorrect lifestyle, a hernia occurs in the cervical region. When a hernia of the cervical spine is also assigned a special set of exercises. This area of the spine requires a special approach, and, as with the back, the exercises are selected individually. It should be noted that some of them are recommended not to perform during the exacerbation of the disease. During this period it is better to wear a bandage, due to which the discs and the affected vertebrae will be at rest.
As soon as the hernia is finished, it is better to undergo a rehabilitation course, and only then to undertake an active recovery of the muscles and spine.
- For the cervical spine, the following exercise will be helpful. It is necessary to sit down or stand up straight and smoothly turn your head. First maximally to the right side, and then to the left. Repeat the movement should be up to 10 times. If there is no possibility to turn your head as much as possible, you should simply perform light turns from side to side.
- Exactly in the same position perform similar actions, dropping your head down, and then lifting up. Repeat 10 times. Immediately after removal of the hernia of the spine and neck for such exercises it is better not to take. It's worth starting only after a while.
More complex exercises can be viewed on video:
In case of a hernia, the gymnastics for the back should be carried out exactly as written in the manuals, since a deviation from the rules can in the end harm the health.
Restorative gymnastics allows a comprehensive approach to solving the problem with the spine. So, after performing exercise therapy you can visit the masseur. During the massage of the cervical department, a massage therapist can use the following techniques:
The integrated course, during which there is active treatment of the cervical spine, usually consists of 20-25 procedures. The duration of the break between courses is usually 3 months, during which you can independently engage in gymnastics. With hernia spinal will also help gym Pilyuyko, as well as exercises developed by many other experts. It should be noted that the use of a hoop with a disc herniation is strictly prohibited if the problem is concentrated in the lower back. Therefore, this device, which in one case is good for health, in the case of a hernia can be contraindicated.
Who said that it is hard to cure a hernia?
- You suffer from discomfort at the point of protrusion of the hernia. ..
- And the pain you feel even when walking. ..
- Somehow it's even a shame that you avoid any physical loads. ..
- In addition, the recommended medications for some reason are not effective in your case. ..
- And nowYou are ready to take every opportunity. ..
An effective remedy for hernia exists. Follow the link and find out how Galina Savina cured a hernia. ..