Physiotherapy for cervical osteochondrosis
Cervical osteochondrosis( hereinafter referred to as SHO) is called differently: office disease, "scourge of the XXI century", bone hypodynamia. One thing is clear - this is a serious disease, which must be fought in the early stages, without leading to a chronic course of the process. The best way to do this is exercise therapy with cervical osteochondrosis, both preventive effects and the medical approach.
The insidiousness of the disease lies in the fact that it comes gradually, problems with the cervical region of the spine can accumulate over the years, it can arise from various causes. Often the beginning of SHO occurs at the earliest age, due to incorrect posture, uncomfortable furniture, heredity, trauma. How can we determine the impending danger in time and try to prevent it?
Symptoms of SHO
- Headaches. Can be of different nature: aching, stitching, a sense of heaviness.
- Severe changes in blood pressure.
- Hearing and vision problems.
- Numbness and weakness of the hands.
- Hypersensitivity to the skin of the face and neck.
- Sensation of swelling and loss of tongue mobility.
All symptoms are more pronounced with prolonged static, motionless, body position.
Warning: physical education for cervical osteochondrosis can not be performed during periods of exacerbations and acute pain! During this period, it will not bring benefits, but can lead to complications, on the contrary.
Techniques for the impact of exercise therapy
The use of various types of massage:
- Classical relaxing.
- Manual therapy.
- Tractional treatment.
- Healing swimming in the pool.
Warning: Exercise exercises for osteochondrosis do not contain sudden movements! All effects should be carried out smoothly, without negative feelings. In case of their occurrence - immediately stop the class and pause, relax. If discomfort appears again during the resumption of movements, consult a doctor. Perhaps, this complex does not suit you, and requires more simplified methods.
Convenience of exercise physical therapy in that it is easy to perform in any place, in the office, at home.
Means of treatment
The most effective physical training in cervical osteochondrosis is performed using relaxation techniques, training coordination of motor functions, respiratory apparatus of the lungs. It is necessary to engage in strengthening the muscles of the neck, shoulders and chest.
Complexes and methods of physical impact on the affected organs are determined by the doctor, taking into account the degree and stage of the disease, the main clinical symptoms, and the permitted activity of the patient for displacement. All detailed instructions and the frequency of the exercise, especially in the acute and subacute period of the disease, you will receive in a medical institution, amateur performance in such an issue as physical education in the osteochondrosis of the cervical department is unacceptable.
The following are several training options for use for prevention purposes, or in the initial stages of SHO.
Isometry in charging
Isometric exercises do not require special devices, complex medical devices and separate training. They are simple and understandable, while their effectiveness is recognized by doctors and brings tangible relief to patients. Recommended and those who are not engaged in manual work, leads a sedentary, sedentary image of everyday life.
Unlike dynamic, isometric mode is not aimed at cardinal intervention in the operation of the bone system, but works with the muscles of the upper trunk to overcome the load.
Physical training in cervical osteochondrosis
As you know, the cervical spine includes seven vertebrae. They are entrusted with a special responsibility, consisting of a whole range of tasks: support for the head, turning, bending, tilting, etc. People who are at risk of such diseases as cervical osteochondrosis are athletes engaged in contact sports( wrestling, boxing, karate, etc.).In addition, the occurrence of the disease can lead to various injuries. In this article we will try to understand what are the most effective methods of treatment, how useful is physical education in osteochondrosis of the cervical region, and also what are the main symptoms of this disease.
Important: before you start physical education or a medical treatment method, we strongly recommend that you contact your doctor or consult a specialist. Self-treatment of cervical osteochondrosis can lead to harmful effects!
The main symptoms and causes ofAs already mentioned, the main risk group is athletes and people who have suffered various injuries and injuries to the cervical department. As for the chronic stage of the disease, it can be caused by the same incorrect posture. The fact is that with an incorrect posture, the position of the head is compensated for by the muscles of the spine in the cervical region, which in turn leads to constant tension and, as a consequence, the appearance of painful sensations in the neck. Low physical activity, overweight - this is also the cause of osteochondrosis.
The main symptom to which you should pay attention and if possible go to the doctor - a constant pain in the neck, periodically increasing, especially with sharp turns of the head to the side. Also, the symptomatology of osteochondrosis includes numbness of the neck, sharp pain when moving the head, tinnitus, an increase in lymph nodes and difficulty in swallowing. Osteochondrosis often causes pain in the upper limbs, shoulder sections and facial muscles. The reason is clamping nerves, which actually leads to painful sensations.
Methods of treatment
To date, medicine is not known for numerous methods of treatment of cervical osteochondrosis. But we must admit that out of these not many methods there are many effective ones. First of all, this, of course, special physical exercises. Modern exercises of physiotherapy exercises with osteochondrosis help to strengthen muscle mass in the cervical region, as well as reduce pain. Hydrotherapy and massage are methods of treatment that enter into a kind of complex and are most often used to reduce painful sensations.
Speaking of drug treatment, it is not so effective, although the doctor, as an additional therapy, the doctor can recommend to the patient such drugs as acetaminophen or ibuprofen. Note that these drugs do not require a prescription, but if the pain is very severe, the doctor may prescribe you more intensive treatment: chiropractic, physiotherapy or acupuncture.
Important: drug treatment, the use of drugs and various therapies are considered solely as an additional complex, not being the main treatment. Any methods that are described above are assigned only after a professional consultation with a specialist doctor of the field.
Physical training in cervical osteochondrosis, as already noted, is the most effective method of treatment. If the correct method is chosen, the exercises will allow to maximally quickly strengthen the muscles. Due to the strengthening of the muscular mass of the cervical region, the risk of recurrence of the disease is significantly reduced. But, it should be remembered that physical education in the treatment of osteochondrosis categorically prohibits high loads from the first days.
LFK with cervical osteochondrosis: 16 effective exercises, training rules
Osteochondrosis of the spine can bring a lot of trouble. Independently improve the physical and emotional well-being, to save the body from the onset of exacerbations of the disease in the future will help exercise therapy in osteochondrosis of the cervical department.
Regular gymnastics reduces the risk of repeated exacerbations, reduces chronic pain in the neck and shoulders, restores sensitivity and strength in the hands, trains the vestibular apparatus( which reduces dizziness and headache).
It is better to start exercise LFK under the supervision of the instructor, so that he taught you to correctly perform all exercises. In general, the gymnastic complex, which includes isometric blocks( without moving parts of the body in space) and dynamic activity, is simple to perform, and everyone can do gymnastics at home.
Further in the article - popular and safe complexes of 6 isometric and 10 dynamic exercises.
Every patient with cervical osteochondrosis, who is engaged in exercise therapy
, should know this. Physiotherapy exercises for cervical osteochondrosis should not be performed during exacerbation of the disease. Do not try to "stretch" the neck, "disperse" the pain, somehow affect your condition. If you feel worsening - immediately contact a neurologist!
If the doctor( neurologist) has determined the instability of the cervical vertebrae for your x-ray of the spine or palpation - be sure to look into the orthopedic salon or pharmacy and get a special soft collar for the neck. It will save you from dangerous complications when doing exercises.
Osteophytes - subulate-like bone growths visible on the roentgenogram of the spine - another reason to take more scrupulously to the choice of exercises for exercise therapy. With osteophytes active movements in the cervical spine during dynamic training should not be performed, otherwise you risk damaging the osteophytes with nerve trunks passing in the neck.
Six exercises of the isometric complex
With isometric gymnastics, the body's traversed area is not displaced in space: that is, there are no inclinations, twists and turns.
You or your partner put pressure on any part of the body, and by the forces of the muscles counteract this pressure. The number of repetitions of exercise of this complex of exercise therapy for cervical osteochondrosis depends on the degree of your preparedness: it can be 3-4 repetitions on each side, and 6-8.The duration of counteraction of the applied force during the execution of each repetition is 5-6 seconds.
The starting position in all exercises is below - sitting exactly on a chair, feet shoulder width apart.
With the palm of your hand, push the area of the temple and cheekbone from one side( left palm - left cheek, right palm - right cheek).
Tighten the muscles of the neck, holding the arm counter.
Repeat from the other side.
Tie your fingers in the lock. In this position, press your forehead with your palms extended to it.
Straining your neck, counter the pressure.
Place your hands under your chin, closed into fists, and press down on the chin in the direction from the bottom up.
Do not move your head in space, provide resistance.
Hook your fingers behind your head in the lock. In this position, push the occipital-parietal region with your hands, as if trying to lower your head to the chest, and create a counter-head with your head.
The right hand with an open palm is located in the area of the left cheek and cheekbone. Push your hand against your face, as if trying to turn it to the right. Create resistance with the muscles of the neck.
Repeat the exercise for the opposite side.
Put your head on your chest, and cross your arms at the back of your head. Put your hands on the nape of the neck, and with the muscles of the neck, counteract such that slowly bring your head back to a vertical position.
Ten exercises of the dynamic complex
When doing this type of exercise therapy it is important not to overdo it:
- You can not make complete head turns around / counterclockwise.
- The maximum tilting of the head back is fraught with deterioration, so it is contraindicated.
- Movements should not be sharp, impetuous: all perform slowly, leisurely.
- Because osteochondrosis of the spine is often accompanied by instability of the posture, dizziness, exercise therapy for cervical osteochondrosis should be carried out in a sitting position on the stool.
- The number of repetitions is 5-8.
ExercisesStarting position Exercise
1. Sit with your back straight on a chair, place your legs slightly apart. Hands stretch forward in front of you.
Squeeze your hands into fists - release them. Do the exercise several times, then shake your hands.
2. Sit on a chair, feet in front of you on the width of the shoulders, hands on the knees.
Raise the straightened arm to the side parallel to the floor. Without sudden movements, make turns with the body along with the hand in one direction, with the other hand - in the other direction( left arm - turn the body to the left, right - to the right).
3. Sit on a chair, bent at the knees of your feet a little apart, place your arms at the waist.
Tilt your head to the left and to the right, as if trying to get your ear to the appropriate shoulder.
4. Position sitting on a chair. Maximize your hands in elbows( brushes on shoulders).
Through the sides, raise your bent arms to a position parallel to the floor and lower them back.
5. Sitting, rest your hands in the chair seat on the sides of the trunk.
In this position, hold the circles with the shoulder belt first on, and after counterclockwise.
6. Seated position.
With a small amplitude, turn the head to the left and to the right( as if looking to the left, then to the right).
7. In the sitting position, hold your hands in front of you in the lock.
Raise your hands in this position up to the level of the head, then lower it down.
8. Position sitting, hands on the chair seat.
Tilt your head on your chest - return to the upright position.
9. Continue to sit on a chair. Hands stretched down along the trunk.
Bend your arms in the elbows, sliding along the trunk with your palms upwards towards the armpits. With the same sliding motion, return your hands to their original position.
10. Sit on a chair. Hands at the seams.
Raise your elongated left arm in front of you no higher than to shoulder level. The palm is down.
Simultaneously straighten the right hand, pull back( palm up).Repeat for the other hand.
Of course, exercise therapy is not a panacea, , and to help with osteochondrosis of the spine was as effective as possible, a whole complex of measures is needed, including medications, manual therapy, and physiotherapy.
But LFK with osteochondrosis of the cervical spine does not require special equipment and even considerable space in the room, many exercises can be performed even in the workplace. And this is a great opportunity for each patient to help himself. Regular sessions of physiotherapy exercises have a beneficial effect not only on the course of the disease and the symptoms of the disease, but also on the mood, relieving patients from feelings of depression, melancholy, fatigue and even depressive disorders.
Author: Elena Delver
Physiotherapy exercises for cervical osteochondrosis
Diagnosis: grief from the mind. This is how you can call cervical osteochondrosis, because most often it is found in office employees who have been sitting for a long time without moving at work. About 85 percent of adults in developed countries suffer from cervical osteochondrosis. Aching headache, a vague picture in front of the eyes, pressing pain in the neck region, general severe fatigue. Turn your neck in search of treatment tips? Spin further. After all, this is the beginning of therapeutic physical education. How to twist correctly - read on.
At the gym - become!
Exercises are carried out lying:
- Lie on your back, put a roller under your neck. Turn your head to the left and to the right, as if you say "no."The amplitude of the turns should be small. Lie on your stomach. Hands are parallel to the body. Turn your head to the right and left so that your ears touch the floor.
- Stay on your stomach. Hands are still parallel to the floor. Raise your head, shoulders and try to lift your chest. When it's up, stay a few seconds in this position. Then go down and repeat the exercises. When doing, follow the posture, shoulders should be wide spread.
- Breathe in your belly. To do this, inhale the belly, and with exhalation, lift the chest.
Exercises are performed sitting:
- Choose one object directly in front of you and look at it without looking. Tilt your head back and forth, as if saying "yes-yes."Duration - two minutes. Exercise is also suitable for the prevention of cervical osteochondrosis.
- Repeat the exercise, but shake your head from side to side, saying "no-no".
- Tilt your head down and repeat the no-no exercise.
- Slowly tilt your head down so that you can touch your neck with your chin( performed exhaling).Just slowly raise your head and lower it back( on inhaling).
- Slightly throw your head back. Turn your head, trying to touch your ear to the shoulder.
- Put your hand on your forehead and apply pressure. Do not overturn your head, neck muscles should strain. Do the same by pressing your hand against the back of the head.
The main thing is not to hurt
. Do all the exercises gently, carefully and smoothly. Physical culture should not cause pain. Do not tilt your head back strongly and do not make circular motions with your head.
In moments of exacerbation of the disease, it is better not to do the exercises at all. Do not perform gymnastics if the disease is complicated by an intervertebral hernia.
There are special devices for stretching the cervical vertebrae on sale. If you fall for advertising and want to buy - be sure to consult before buying with your doctor.
How many times do I perform?
From the performance of exercises once a day the effect will be small. It is advisable to repeat at least the simplest therapeutic actions four or five times a day.
Combine physiotherapy with watching TV, doing household chores. Even while driving, you can perform exercises code-named "yes-yes" and "no-no."
Do five-minute treatment in the office. Print a list of exercises and hang it near the computer, so as not to forget to do therapeutic gymnastics with cervical osteochondrosis. And improve, and the working day will pass faster. Especially if you involve in the therapeutic gymnastics the whole team.
Combine exercise therapy together with a light self-massage or pass a professional course of massage of the collar zone.
Differences of cervical osteochondrosis
What is unpleasant about cervical osteochondrosis? With the disease of other parts of the spine, discomfort and pain are felt. And with cervical osteochondrosis, the psyche is involved, because through the neck there are important ways - the vessels to the brain.
How to recognize cervical osteochondrosis:
- severe headache, especially painful sensations with sharp turns of the head
10 effective exercises for cervical osteochondrosis
Osteochondrosis of the cervical spine every year "gets younger".Headaches, numbness in the hands and dizziness are increasingly complained to by young people under 30 years of age.
This situation is provoked by the lack of sufficient activity and sedentary work. As a treatment and prevention of osteochondrosis is recommended gymnastics or exercise therapy( exercise therapy).Regular exercise improves the nutrition of intervertebral discs, increases blood circulation in the muscles, the brain receives more oxygen, the vertebrae become mobile, and the muscles become elastic.
The main condition for an effective result is the doctor's control over all the stages of gymnastics. This is the only way to guarantee a safe recovery.
Two sets of exercises for cervical osteochondrosis
Gymnastics for osteochondrosis of the cervical department should be developed by the doctor taking into account the peculiarities of the patient's body condition: treatment of the disease or prevention, the presence of other pathologies of the spine, diseases of the cardiovascular system and so on.
All exercises during treatment should be done daily and take at least 15 minutes.
Today there are many methods for the treatment of cervical osteochondrosis. A simple and effective method of gymnastics includes two complexes designed to relax and strain the muscles of the neck.
The first set of exercises
Consists of three exercises, aimed at treating chronic osteochondrosis, but can also be used in acute forms during periods of remission.
The purpose of the complex is to improve the mobility of the cervical vertebrae, the plasticity of the neck muscles. Such exercises relieve tension and contribute to the normalization of blood circulation in the injured zones.
- # 1.Position of the body - standing or sitting, hands are lowered along the body, the back is even. Soft turns of the head are made in the extreme right and left sides alternately, while trying to place the chin clearly over the shoulder. When performing, you should be guided by pain. If the pain does not allow you to perform the exercise accurately, you can replace the turns with short movements of the head in a certain direction. Number of repetitions: 5 to 10 times.
- # 2.The initial position of the body, as in the first exercise. The head is tilted downwards so that the chin touches the thoracic cavity, while it is necessary to relax the back muscles of the neck as much as possible. With springy movements, it's easy to try to lower your head even lower. Such an exercise is aimed at developing large back muscles of the neck and improving the flexibility of the cervical vertebrae. Repeat the slopes 5 to 10 times.
- # 3.The initial position of the body, as in the first exercise. It is necessary to pull the neck back, keeping the head evenly, while drawing the chin. This exercise is aimed at correcting the "goose" posture, when the neck and head are tilted slightly forward. The number of repetitions is 5-10 times.
The second set of exercises
Consists of three exercises and is designed primarily for the treatment of chronic osteochondrosis.
- # 1.In the sitting or standing position, you must put the palm on the forehead and press it, while tilting the head forward - counteracting the head and palm. Thus, the correct position of the vertebrae is maintained, the muscles of the anterior part of the neck are strengthened, and the elasticity of muscles is improved. The number of repetitions is 10 times for 10 seconds.
- # 2.This exercise is similar to the above, only the palm is applied alternately to the temples. In the process of carrying out such gymnastics, lateral cervical muscles are strengthened, painful manifestations are reduced, and the condition of the vertebrae is improved. The number of repetitions is 10 times for each temple, the duration of counteraction is 10 seconds.
- # 3.Standing or sitting maximally raise the shoulders to the ears, hold this position for 10 seconds. After that, relax, lower your shoulders, breathe in and relax the muscles of the shoulder and neck, hands must also sag freely. Save this body position for 10-15 seconds. This exercise allows you to relax the lateral muscles of the neck and make them more elastic. The number of repetitions is 5-10 times.
This gymnastics can be carried out independently as a preventive and in the process of treatment. More complex elements that exist in medicine need to be carried out only with the help of a qualified physician.
If you experience headaches with cervical osteochondrosis, pay attention to this complex.
These exercises will also help in the symptoms of breast osteochondrosis. Read more about symptoms.
Expert opinion of the doctor - recommendations to patients
On personal experience I was convinced that the use of exercise therapy for the prevention and treatment of osteochondrosis of the cervicothoracic spine is the only correct decision at any stage of the disease.
Anesthetic ointments and gels only relieve symptoms, but do not fight the cause - the degradation of the intervertebral discs. Only constant activity and properly selected complexes of exercise therapy will help to get rid of sharp pains and improve the patient's condition. Useful tips for effective classes:
- Any gymnastics is performed only during periods of remission of the disease, otherwise studies can lead to deterioration.
- All exercises should be performed without significant effort and pain: maximally stretch the muscles and stretch the vertebrae is prohibited. Strength exercises can be carried out only after strengthening the neck muscles and after consulting with the doctor.
- Complexes with tension and muscle relaxation should alternate.
- Each exercise should be performed smoothly without sudden movements and attacks. It is important to maintain proper posture.
- For a positive effect, charging should be done daily at a convenient time. Even after the pain syndrome disappears the need for exercise therapy remains, since it is almost impossible to completely restore the health of the neck.
I recommend to use at any convenient moment to maintain the health of the cervical spine. This requires up to 15 minutes of free time and a calm environment.With regular exercises as prevention, the risk of the disease decreases, brain activity rises, even posture remains. And during the treatment such activities are simply necessary to exclude the deterioration of health.
After all, the body is adapted to activity: walking, running, swimming. A multi-hour seat at the table at the monitor - an unnatural pose. To minimize the damage from negative influence, it is important to use any free time with benefit for the organism, including for maintaining the health of the spine.
I highly recommend video with exercises for cervical osteochondrosis from Tatyana Chekalova. Competent and effective gymnastics:
Physiotherapy exercises for cervical osteochondrosis - photos and videos
Quite often you can hear people complain of a headache or that they "pull their necks".Such symptoms can be manifestations of some minor ailments, but, at the same time, it can be a consequence of serious diseases, for example, osteochondrosis of the cervical spine. This insidious disease can develop due to certain factors that have started to operate since childhood. It's about wrong posture, education of bad habits, lack of useful physical activities and so on. Therefore, it is important that the exercise therapy for cervical osteochondrosis is performed.
The development of osteochondrosis is accompanied by extremely unpleasant symptoms, among which there are permanent headaches, jumps of blood pressure, a veil before the eyes, dizziness and so on. Most pain brings pain in the head and neck, which can "prick," "cut", "pull", "whine" and the like. In addition, over time, dizziness may appear, sluggishness, inability to think and work, begin to "stab" in the hands, dumb language and so on. As you can see, the list of symptoms is quite impressive and they are all quite serious.(On the topic: exercise therapy with cervical osteochondrosis).
You can immediately note a unique tool for the treatment of diseases of the spine, which has high efficiency and has many positive reviews.
This is an orthopedic plaster "ZB PAIN RELIEF".Large-scale clinical trials were conducted at the Stockholm Medical University( Sweden) in 2013.A total of more than 1000 men and women with various diseases of the spine and joints participated in them, and they used orthopedic plasters "ZB PAIN RELIEF" for 2 weeks. The results of the research surprised even the doctors!
Pain, both acute and aching, passed in most subjects within 1-3 days after the beginning of the use of patches. More than 70% of those participating in the studies have developed significant shifts in the treatment of chronic diseases of the spine and joints.
More about this plaster you can find on the link further - "ZB PAIN RELIEF".
To understand the specificity of the development of symptoms in the osteochondrosis of the cervical region, it is not superfluous to recall its structure. The upper cervical spine consists of 7 vertebrae. They all touch through the vertebral disks, near which pass the nerve endings and blood vessels that provide the muscles of the face and brain with all the necessary substances and oxygen. In addition, through the holes in the vertebrae, an important artery passes and if it is squeezed by displaced vertebrae, a number of severe symptoms instantly manifest.
As scientists have found out, even an unfavorable climate and difficult weather conditions can provoke the appearance of osteochondrosis.
Occurrence of an osteochondrosis sometimes becomes a professional disease, which is peculiar to people:
- engaged in sedentary work;
- constantly lift and carry heavy loads;
- are forced to spend a lot of time standing up;
- has a genetic predisposition;
- engaged in professional sports, where excessive physical activity is the norm.
Methods of exposure to
As the main non-drug control methods that are applicable for osteochondrosis of the cervical region, they allocate health-improving gymnastics, physiotherapy, hydrocolonotherapy, and blockades in especially severe cases.(On the topic: exercises for the neck with osteochondrosis).
It should be noted that the useful physical exercises that achieve the performance of the special therapeutic exercise complex developed for patients with osteochondrosis are the core around which all other methods of treatment should be combined. Physical training with osteochondrosis of the cervical department allows to reduce edema, to create a muscle corset, to normalize the blood supply and, accordingly, nutrition in tissues, to increase mobility and much more.
The main types of exercise therapy for osteochondrosis of the cervical spine are complexes for coordination of movements, relaxation of muscles, respiratory gymnastics, strengthening of the muscles of the back, shoulders, neck, swimming exercises and so on.
For the treatment of patients with osteochondrosis and recovery in the rehabilitation process, various types of massage are actively used: segmental and therapeutic, classical and reflexotherapy, traction and manual therapy for cervical osteochondrosis.
The implementation of preventive methods can prevent the appearance of osteochondrosis and reduces the likelihood of pain in the upper back, neck and head. It is very important to control the posture, develop the muscles of the neck and back, regularly carry out exercises, move more, receive useful physical activity and so on. To slow the emergence of the disease and further recovery, the physician prescribes therapeutic exercise in accordance with the current stage of the development of the disease and the physiological characteristics of the patient's body.
The results of exercise therapy for osteochondrosis of the cervical department
Physical exercises for cervical osteochondrosis, prescribed for exacerbations of the disease, should consist of exercises that relieve tension from the muscular tissues of the neck and shoulder girdle. This allows you to ease the pain. After this, you can assign new exercises aimed at strengthening the muscles of the shoulder and cervical spine, which will reduce the burden on the intervertebral discs and reduce the likelihood of osteochondrosis.
According to the popular opinion, it is best to use special isometric exercises as a prophylaxis and treatment for the manifested osteochondrosis of the neck, since they can be performed anywhere, no extra equipment and time is required to perform them. A simple complex of isometric exercises will take only five minutes, which allows them to be used during short breaks for workers in seated occupations.(On the topic: gymnastics with cervical osteochondrosis).
Carrying out such gymnastic complexes, a strong muscle corset is formed, the blood supply is normalized, eyesight, hearing, memory are improved, and the effectiveness of mental work is greatly increased. With regular isometric exercise( every day after about 3 hours) pain syndrome is easily eliminated.
Below is a simple but extremely effective set of isometric exercises that involves reaching muscle tension by fighting resistance.
- The palm of the left hand is attached to the left side of the head, for example, to the cheek, after which they begin to press hard with the palm so that the head exerts resistance and does not move from the place.
- Having locked their fingers in the lock, they put them on the forehead and begin to press on it, trying to throw their heads back.
- The palm pressed into a fist is placed under the chin, after which the head is tilted down, counteracting the movement of the chin with the fist so that the muscles of the neck are strained as much as possible.
- Again clasping his fingers in the lock, his hands are turned over his head and put his hands on the back of his head, starting to press them against the back of his head, trying to tilt his head forward.
- Putting your left palm on your right cheek, you should try to make head turns, giving it all possible resistance. Then the hands are changed and the exercise is repeated.
Pay attention to the unique remedy for osteochondrosis, arthrosis and injuries!
Gel "Grandfather's Secret" - the first Russian drug, which makes it possible to restore cartilaginous tissue in the joints without surgery and injections.
More about this tool you can find on the link further - Cream "Grandfather's Secret".