What foods can be eaten for gout?
If your legs are not so beautiful, then you simply do not know what to do with them, says the popular wisdom. How to deal with the problem? The answer is simple - take care! There are entire sites devoted solely to foot diseases. This unfortunate statistics easily drives into a stupor. One of the most insidious and dangerous leg diseases is gout. To understand how to fight the disease, how to prevent it, you should know the origins of the disease.
Gout is a joint disease caused by the deposition of uric acid salts. The defeat of the disease often begins with the joints of the legs. Although the zone of risk is also elbows, knees, finger and wrist joints and feet. The most susceptible to gout pain are men after the age of forty and women during menopause. You can talk a lot about the medicinal ways of treating the disease, but a healthy lifestyle, rejection of bad habits and special food is always on the first place. What kind of food can I eat for gout?
Food recommended for daily nutrition
It is important to remember a very important fact: gout is not deadly, but forever. The paramount task is to provide for yourself the widest possible comfort zone. The list of specially selected products for each day does not look boring.
An important condition: the selection of products for life with gout should be such as to minimize the accumulation of uric acid salts in the joints.
- eat regularly four times a day;
- no starvation and abuse of food;
- aggressively, but carefully combat excess weight;
- to drink 2.5-3.0 liters of fluid per day.
Vegetarian food for gout is a prerequisite. The list of products permitted for consumption must contain vegetables, berries, nuts. Vegetables - white cabbage, carrots, potatoes, zucchini and cucumbers, aubergines. Nuts are useful almost any, especially hazelnuts.
In summer it is recommended to use fresh berries - cherries, strawberries, currants( red or black), cowberry. Berries should be included in the diet twice a day - in the morning and in the evening about 40 minutes before a meal or at least two hours later. No less useful and recommended to eat berries that have been thermally processed - light compotes, fruit drinks, juices.
If unbearable without meat products, preference should be given to dietary types - chicken, rabbit meat, turkey meat. Fish and seafood will successfully complement and diversify the table. Preference for boiled meat dishes, steamed or baked in the oven. Soups are the ideal solution in this case.
Foods that are inadmissible for a gout
And now the most delicious and most harmful with gout disease begins. What any doctor categorically crosses out by checking out the list of foods intended for nutrition.
If you remember the vegetables, it is, first of all, legumes, as well as pickles and pickled vegetables. All smoked and canned products, salty cheese - cross out. Here everything is clear - if the word "salt" is present even in the name, these products are harmful.
Junk guests on the table of a sick gout are raspberries and cranberries, figs and many peanut nuts.
Steep meat, mushroom and fish broths, dishes and sauces with their use are taboo. Not recommended for use are invigorating drinks - strong tea, coffee, cocoa, alcohol. Chocolate lovers will also have to give up their favorite delicacies.
Recipes of a light and quick menu for a day for a patient with gout
Eating with gout is not so difficult, taking into account the fact that the diet remains sufficiently tasty foods. Of these, you can quickly and quickly cook delicious food and do not feel at the same time restrained.
- First breakfast: salad from vegetables, boiled egg, millet porridge with apples and carrots, compote. Salad from vegetables. You will need vegetables - two fresh tomatoes, one cucumber, boiled egg, lettuce leaves and several green onion feathers. Cut the vegetables into large slices. Add ripped lettuce leaves. Egg cut into 4-6 parts. The feathers of onions are chopped diagonally. Mix the ingredients, fill with three tablespoons of vegetable or olive oil with the addition of lemon juice. Salt - not abusing. Millet porridge with apples and carrots. You will need millet - 300 g, water - 600 ml. In boiling water, fill in the washed millet and cook until all the water is soaked. After this, leave the porridge on the steam bath for 20 minutes. Carrots boil until cooked and cut nicely. Remove the apple from the seeds, cut into thin slices. Add carrots, apples, fill the dish with honey, gently mix and warm for about five minutes. Compote from fresh berries or dried fruits.
- Second breakfast: fresh fruit juice, squeezed right before use. If desired, you can replace the juice with a rose hips decoction.
- Lunch: fish soup, chicken steak chicken, kissel from berries. Fish soup. It will take fish trout, 2-3 potatoes, red onions, milk, flour. Cut potatoes large, onions - half rings and cook in one liter of water for 10 minutes. Cut the fish portionwise, add to the vegetables, cook for another ten minutes.400 ml of milk mixed with flour until the lumps disappear and pour the resulting mixture into the soup. Bring the dish to a boil, remove from heat, sprinkle with chopped greens. Fish can be any. A pleasant light creamy taste of the dish will not leave you indifferent! Chicken steak chicken. You will need 500 g chicken or chicken fillet, 2 tablespoons chicken.semolina, apple, onion. Remove green apple from seeds and peel, chop the blender together with onion, minced meat or chicken fillet. Salt and add spices to taste. Add the croup of mango and leave the hour for one and a half. During this time, the manga will absorb excess moisture and mincemeat will become more homogeneous. Form the cutlets of the desired shape and cook in a steamer for 25 minutes. When serving, sprinkle with herbs, dried paprika. Cutlets are very soft and light, with original taste. Kissel from berries. You will need berries - any for the season, taking into account the recommended use for gout.2 tablespoonsstarch. Sugar to taste. Berries are washed, cleaned of excess debris and cooked in water. Starch diluted in 50 ml of water and a minute before the readiness to pour a thin stream, stirring intensely, into the berries. Cook for an additional ten minutes.
- Snack: fresh berries.
- Dinner: syrniki, stuffed cabbage stuffed with rice, tea. Syrniki. You will need 200 grams of curds of medium fat, egg, 2 tablespoons.flour, 1 tbsp.semolina, nuts, sugar and vanilla to taste. All these ingredients should be mixed thoroughly. Mold small cheese cakes and fry in oil on both sides until cooked. To enhance the taste, you can add nuts, raisins. To make the syrniki easier, it makes sense to put them in special molds and bake in the oven.
Cabbage rolls. You will need slightly boiled white cabbage leaves, carrots, rice, spices, sour cream. Leave the cabbage for the filling, remove the hard veins. Rice boil until half cooked. Carrot chopped or finely chopped, fry in a small amount of butter, add chopped greens and put out a couple of minutes. Mix rice with vegetables. Ready fillings put on a cabbage leaf and fold the sheet envelope. Put the semi-finished product in a saucepan, pour half of the water, add salt, add spices and simmer for about 15 minutes.
Tea. It is recommended green or phyto-tea. Phyto-tea is a drink brewed on the basis of the collection of medicinal herbs. You can add fresh or dried berries. Due to its 100% naturalness, phyto-tea is extremely useful for health.
- At night: a glass of yogurt and fruit / berries in small quantities.
And this is only an indicative list of dishes for gout for one day. Special food for gout will not cause additional trouble. On the contrary - it will relieve and make it easier to work in the kitchen, because dishes with such a diet do not need long processing. They are prepared quickly, keeping the maximum of nutrients, and significantly diversify the diet.
Despite the easy way of feeding, it's necessary to organize a fasting day. When gout is recommended to do once a week. And this is not a day of starvation, in any case! Meals on a day off are reduced to apples and rice. Rice cook in a special way - from 750 ml of milk and 75 grams of rice to cook porridge. The received volume of a dish and 250 g of apples makes a daily rate. The porridge is eaten in three steps. Apples can be eaten raw, but it is better to cook compote without sugar or bake in the oven.
Bon appetit, good health and good spirits!
Diet for gout: how to organize food and choose menuGout is a disease characterized by impaired metabolism. With it, salts of uric acid are deposited in the joints.
Gout - a fairly rare disease - for a thousand people have three cases.
Diseases are susceptible to men over forty years of age, in women it manifests a climacteric period.
All gums suffer from gout, beginning with the joints of the hands and ending with the joints on the legs.
Excessive amounts of urea in the body are for two reasons: healthy kidneys can not withstand large volumes of acid, or when urea is emitted in acceptable amounts, but the kidneys are unable to remove it.
The increase in the number of patients with gout is associated with the consumption of foods containing purines( meat, fatty fish) and alcohol abuse.
The main symptom of gout is the inflammation of any joint. An attack of the disease occurs in the early morning or at night, expressed as intense pain in the affected area. The temperature in the area of the joint rises, the skin begins to turn red and glossy.
The role of proper nutrition
Proper nutrition with gout is an issue that needs to be given special attention, since the main reason for the increase in uric acid is in the excessive use of products containing purines.
A special role should be given to a therapeutic diet for gout on the legs.To prevent the disease from escalating or progressing, it is important to build a special feeding system with limited consumption of purines.
Special attention is paid to diet with gout during an exacerbation.
The menu and recipes for gout dishes are developed by nutritionists based on the form of the disease and the individual characteristics of the patient.
Therapeutic diet can reduce the dose of medications taken. At the same time, it should be borne in mind that diet alone can not completely relieve the ailment, although this will make seizures more rare.
Principles of nutrition
The right diet is a key moment in the treatment of the disease.
Specificity of therapeutic nutrition is limited consumption of products containing purines, salt, oxalic acid and in sufficient consumption of acidifying products( vegetables, fruits and milk).
Thus, the main prohibited products, the use of which is excluded when gout:
- offal( liver, tongue, kidney),
- canned food,
- from plant food purines are part of legumes, peanuts, cauliflower;
- is quite a lot of purines in chocolate.
Purines are practically absent in milk, eggs, vegetables, fruits and many berries.
Diet No. 6
The most common dietary system for gout is diet number 6.
It reduces protein intake by sharply restricting fish, meat and beans.
With such a diet, animal proteins should not be more than 50% of the total number of proteins. Also it is necessary to reduce the consumption of fats: pork, beef and lamb fat, culinary fat.
Nutrition rules that will accelerate the recovery of
Among the basic principles of nutrition are the following:
- Fish can be eaten no more than two or three times a week - strictly in boiled or brewed form.
- When cooking meat, fish and mushrooms, it should be remembered that most of the purines entering into their composition go into broth. For this reason, does not allow the consumption of any soups, except vegetable.
- Each day should drink about two liters of plain water .During the diet, you can drink vegetable and fruit juices, mineral water, milk, herbal teas, sour-milk drinks. From strong tea or coffee should be discarded.
- During the diet, excessive consumption of is contraindicated. Its excess leads to precipitation of urate in the sediment and deposition of them in the tissues of the body. Salt should be reduced to 6 g per day. Ideally, food should be slightly salty or completely fresh.
- It is recommended that enrich the diet with products that include vitamins C and B1.
- Beneficial effect on the organism of unloading days on dairy products, vegetables and fruits. Fasting is contraindicated in , since protein breakdown leads to an increase in urea levels.
- You can not overeat. It is better to keep fractional food in small portions( up to five to six times a day).
- It is prohibited to consume purine-containing foods and alcohol at the same time.
We offer a table of products that will help to make a correct diet and menu for gout.
- fatty meat;
- all broths, except vegetable;
- broth cubes, instant soups;
- smoked food;
- oily fish;
- canned food;
- sharp and salty cheeses;
- fig tree;
- seasonings and spices( cromme of bay leaves);
- strong coffee and tea;
- alcoholic beverages.
List of products whose consumption should be restricted:
- cooked meat and fish( preference to squeeze low-fat bird, salmon, trout, salmon);
- sausages( sometimes you can eat milk sausages and doctor sausage);
As manifests itself at different stages of gout - the symptoms and characteristics of the disease. Which approach to treatment is used in addition to nutrition correction.
List of permitted products:
- vegetable soups;
- rabbit( in small quantities);
- chicken, turkey( in small quantities);
- low-fat fish( up to three times a week);
- seafood( shrimp, squid);
- sour-milk products( kefir, cottage cheese, natural yoghurt, sour cream);
- vegetables( cucumbers, cabbage, carrots, potatoes);Onion, garlic;
- fruits( pears, apples, citrus fruits);
- berries( cherry, cherry, strawberry);
- dried fruits( excluding raisins);
- sweet( honey, marmalade, marshmallow, pastilles);
- seeds, pine nuts, almonds, hazelnuts;
- natural juices, compotes, fruit drinks, kvass;
- wild rose tea;
- vegetable oils;
- mineral water.
What is the essence of the diet
The main essence of the diet for gout is control over the production and removal of uric acid.
Such a nutrition system contributes to the improvement of well-being and the reduction of pain, resulting in the disease receding.
It should be noted that this diet does not treat, but only promotes the accelerated release of acid and salts with exacerbation of arthrosis.It also significantly reduces body weight, which plays an important role in the recovery of the body after severe medication.
The main types of diets used
Food for gout is most often organized for several basic diets.
Most often, with gout prescribed therapeutic diet stop number 6. It is also used to treat diseases of the urinary system, diathesis, cystinuria.
The nutrition system is based on the normalization of urea production and restoration of the permissible environment of urine.
The benefit of diet # 6 is in limiting the intake of purine-containing foods, ethanedioic acid and the predominance of products in the diet that contribute to the recovery of the metabolism of .
Cooking food for this menu is very simple: meat and fish need to cook or cook for a couple. Based on cooked foods, you can prepare a second course. The main thing is to observe the periodicity of meat consumption( up to two or three times a week).
The full menu of diet number 6 for gout should include:
- daily intake of proteins - up to 90 g;
- daily fat intake - up to 90 g;
- daily intake of carbohydrates - 400 g;
- total daily caloric value - up to 2900 kilocalories.
Diet for obesity
Another type of therapeutic nutrition for gout is diet number 8. It is prescribed if the patient suffers from obesity of any degree.
Obesity is the result of overeating, it gives an additional burden to the body and exacerbates the current disease. The essence of the diet is to reduce excess fat in the tissues.
Caloric content is supported by proteins and a reduction in the percentage of fats, carbohydrates are virtually excluded:
- up to 130 g of proteins;
- up to 80 g of fat;
- about 120 g of carbohydrates;
- up to 2000 kilocalories per day.
The diet menu № 8 assumes:
- Consumption of rye or otrubnogo bread, vegetable soups, occasionally - low-fat beef, second courses from chicken, low-fat fish.
- Fish and meat can be boiled, stewed or baked.
- Cereals and pasta are almost excluded. From dairy products it is allowed to use kefir and low-interest cottage cheese.
- You can eat no more than two eggs per day.
Menu with sick hands
Diet with gout on the hands implies normalization of the percentage of urea in the body, as well as improving the metabolism in general.
The daily diet excludes food containing many purines.
This allows the consumption of eggs, fruits, vegetables, cheese and milk. When the disease is exacerbated and severe pain in the hands, meat, fish, broths, smoked products, canned food, spices, cakes, chocolate and alcohol should be completely ruled out.
Everyday menu can contain products such as squid, shrimp, vegetable soups, low-fat cottage cheese, cereals, pasta, citrus fruits and vegetables.
With strict adherence to the menu of pain suggested by the doctor, pain will gradually decrease with the brushes.
Sample menu for the week
- breakfast: a sandwich with bran bread and cheese, corn flakes, orange juice;
- lunch: vegetable salad, a slice of lean ham, baked potatoes;
- dinner: baked fish, vegetable pilaf.
- breakfast: low-fat milk, oat flakes with yoghurt and pieces of fruit, bran;
- lunch: braised beef with vegetables, vegetable juice, uncooked caviar caviar;
- dinner: boiled vegetables, lean meat, cheese with a bran loaf.
The third day:
- breakfast: two eggs, bran loaf, low-fat milk;
- lunch: vegetable soup, tomato juice, vegetable salad;
- dinner: 110 grams of salmon, vegetable stew, milk. The fourth day:
- breakfast: oatmeal with fruit, low-fat milk;
- lunch: vegetable soup, boiled rice, a sandwich with cheese;
- dinner: baked potatoes, steam fish, vegetable juice.
- breakfast: a sandwich with butter and cheese, fruit juice;
- lunch: risotto, yoghurt, fruit juice;
- dinner: soup with cereal, cheese, low-fat milk.
- breakfast: a sandwich with butter, cheese and a slice of tomato, a slice of lean ham, juice;
- lunch: braised potatoes with vegetables, a slice of melon, low-fat milk;
- dinner: vegetable soup with croutons, vegetable stew, kefir.
The seventh day:
- breakfast: buckwheat porridge, a slice of cheese, green tea;
- lunch: vegetable soup, boiled fish, low-fat milk;
- dinner: steamed chicken, steamed vegetables, a slice of cheese, kefir;
- snack can be nuts, apples, dried fruits( except raisins).
In addition, such a nutrition system contributes to the normalization of body weight and is one of the principles of a healthy lifestyle.
Diet for gout has a general strengthening effect, rejuvenates the body.Non-compliance with the diet threatens the development of kidney failure, damage to the cardiovascular system and internal organs with the formation of gouty nodes in them, the formation of erosive arthritis.
Menu for gout for the week: recipes for the diet
Nutritional rules during illness:
1. Nutritionists recommend less protein and animal fats, as well as digestible carbohydrates;2. Try to eat often and small portions. Your daily menu should consist of five to six meals;3. Once every seven days, it's important to do a day off. On such days it is allowed to eat raw and boiled vegetables and fruits. Remember, for one day it is allowed to eat only one kind of vegetable or fruit, for example, baked potatoes or baked apples;4. That during the unloading day your diet is delicious, it is recommended to cook rice porridge with apples. The recipe for rice porridge.75 grams of rice boil in milk( 750 milliliters).Finish the porridge and divide into three parts and eat it throughout the day. Apples boil or make unsweetened apple compote. A day is allowed to eat no more than 250 grams of fruit;5. Despite restrictions in nutrition for gout, it is important to eat, balanced and varied.to table of contents ↑
Authorized products for gout
For this disease it is recommended to choose recipes for cooking dishes, which consist of vegetables, poultry meat and rabbit meat, seafood, eggs, low-fat fish. And also butter, sour-milk products, different cereals and vermicelli, bread, fruits, berries, greens and other products.
Foods that can not be consumed with gout
Prohibited foods with gout:
1. It is forbidden to eat smoked meat;2. You can not cook dishes from beans, peas, mushrooms, beans, fat, spices. The only exception is the laurel leaf and vinegar;3. It is forbidden to eat fatty meat, meat, fish and mushroom broths, chill and meat sauce;4. You can not eat soups from semi-finished products, canned fish and caviar;5. Under strict prohibition of coffee, cocoa, strong tea, alcoholic beverages;6. Exclude from your menu buns, cream, chocolates;7. For a while, forget about grapes, suits, figs and raspberries.
One-week menu for gout on the legs:
1. Monday: 1.1.We have breakfast with a fruit salad dressed with yogurt and honey. We drink tea with milk and breadcrumbs;1.2.The second breakfast is a glass of milk or kefir;1.3.We have lunch with chopped vegetable soup, seasoned with vegetable oil and greens;1.4.On a mid-morning snack potato cutlets with cream;1.5.We dine with boiled egg and cucumber;1.6.Before going to bed, eat a little cottage cheese or drink yogurt;
2. Tuesday: 2.1.We have a salad of tomatoes and cucumbers, rye bread and tea;2.2.For the second breakfast we eat curd casserole;2.3.We have dinner with boiled potatoes, stewed cauliflower and compote;2.4.Afternoon snack - cheese sandwich with kefir;2.5.We dine with oatmeal, gingerbread and tea;
3. Wednesday: 3.1.We have breakfast with buckwheat milk porridge and tea;3.2.For the second breakfast, beet salad;3.3.We have lunch with pearl vegetable soup, low-fat meat and salad from sea cabbage and cucumbers;3.4.For a mid-morning snack - marshmallow with compote;3.5.We dine with yoghurt with avocado;
4. Thursday: 4.1.We have breakfast with two curd pancakes with jam and weak tea;4.2.For a second breakfast, drink a glass of yogurt with crackers;4.3.We have lunch with stuffed pepper( replace meat with vegetables), eggplant caviar and jelly;4.4.We snack a cheese sandwich and compote;4.5.We are having supper with oatmeal and tea;
5. Friday: 5.1.We have breakfast with two tomatoes, cottage cheese and tea;5.2.For the second breakfast - a fruit salad, dressed with yogurt;5.3.We have lunch with rice porridge, beef and salad from fresh vegetables;5.4.At noon we serve bread with stewed vegetables;5.5.We dine with boiled egg, tomato, compote and biscuits;
6. Saturday: 6.1.We have lunch with vermicelli and gravy and drink tea from chicory;6.2.For the second breakfast fruit;6.3.We have dinner with kissel;6.4.We have lunch with stewed zucchini with Bulgarian pepper, potatoes pore and kissel;6.5.We are having dinner with fresh vegetables;6.6.Before going to bed, an apple baked with cottage cheese and tea.
7. Sunday: 7.1.We have breakfast with cottage cheese and tea;7.2.For the second breakfast, kefir with gingerbread;7.3.We have lunch with vegetable rice soup, puree with chicken meatballs and vegetable salad;7.4.We drink berry yogurt for a mid-morning snack;7.5.We dine with stewed vegetables and jelly.
Observing the above menu for a week, you can alleviate the condition of the patient at the time of exacerbation of gout.
Diet for gout( № 6): recipes, products, what can and can not be eaten with gout of joints
A diet rich in vitamin C, niacin and vitamin B1 is mandatory, as these substances can accelerate the excretion of urates fromorganism. In the subacute period, and allowed to add to the menu all products, except those under strict prohibition.
It should be remembered that vegetable food containing purines will bring much less harm than a single use of alcohol or a lot of meat, which can provoke another relapse of the disease.
Diet №6 with gout
The therapeutic diet for gout involves the use of different dietary regimens during exacerbation of the disease and in the disease-free period, differing by the total absence of meat, fish in the menu and an increase in the proportion of vegetables and dairy products in the acute phase of gout.When expressed obesity, the food system limits carbohydrates( baking, sweet food).
The total daily caloric value of the diet is 2700-2800 kcal. The chemical composition of the daily menu includes:
- proteins - 80 g( including animals - 50% of the total volume);
- carbohydrates - 400 g;
- fats - 80 g.( Vegetable - 40%).
Total salt intake is allowed, the amount of which is calculated taking into account its content in products, no more than 5 g / day. Drinking regime - 2 liters.fluid in the absence of diseases of the heart and blood vessels;with contraindications to abundant drinking, water intake should be reduced to 1.4-1.5 liters / day. The diet should provide the patient with a sufficient supply of vitamins and trace elements.
The main dishes allowed for consumption according to diet number 6:
- The first dishes( soups) - vegetarian borscht, potato soup, cereal soup, soup, cold first courses, milk soups with pasta, any vegetable soups.
- Bread and baking - any bakery products made from rye, wheat flour( preferably, 1-2 grades), as well as pastries with the addition of bran.
- Meat, fish ( 1-2 weeks after acute symptoms removal) - up to 400 g / week lean meat or poultry, 200 g / week boiled lean fish. The preferred method of preparing protein products is boiling or steaming.
- Dairy products - any dairy food fat content is not more than 1-2% for kefir and other drinks, 10% for sour cream, 3% for cottage cheese. Recommended for consumption cheese - brynza, mozzarella, ricotta, other cheese cheeses without salt.
- Chicken eggs ( 1 pcs./day) or quail eggs( up to 4 pcs / day).
- Groats - in any volume, except for legumes and oatmeal.
- Vegetables , except for banned - in large quantities, fresh or steamed, boiled, steamed, baked.
- Sauces - are prepared on vegetable broths, based on unsalted tomato juice, low-fat sour cream, on milk. It is allowed to add cinnamon and bay leaves, parsley and dill.
- Snacks - puree from vegetables, vinaigrettes and salads from vegetables and fruits, sandwiches with cheese, leaf greens.
- Fats - creamy and vegetable( corn, olive, rapeseed, red-carrot oils).
- Fruits, berries - in a large volume, excluding banned. You can eat fruits raw or baked, as well as dried fruits.
- Sweet dishes - marmalade, caramel candy, pastille, honey, jam, jam, confiture, protein meringue.
- Nuts - up to 30 g / day, except for peanuts.
- Drinks - kissels , broths of wild rose and hawthorn, compotes, fruit berries, diluted juices, green tea, loose black tea, milk cocktails with fruits.
In a single portion of a piece of meat or cutlet does not exceed 150 grams of weight;fish portion - up to 160 g. The unloading day includes up to 2.5 liters.liquid, and also up to 400 g. of vegetables and fruits, 300 ml.milk drinks. Fasting is strictly contraindicated due to a sharp increase in the concentration of uric acid.Before going to bed, according to diet number 6, you need to drink 200 ml.any liquid.
Approximate daily menu for gout
After elimination of the main symptoms observed in the acute phase of the disease, the diet of the patient may be as follows:
- Breakfast: grated beets with apples( 150 g.), Seasoned with sour cream( 10 g.), Green tea(200 ml.).
- Second breakfast: fried eggs from 1 egg, 0.5 tomatoes, 1 apple.
- Lunch: driniki steam( 100 g.), Milk soup with pasta( 200 g.), Fruit jelly( 200 ml.).
- Snack: a glass of orange juice, a roll( 70 g.).
- Dinner: casserole from white cabbage( 150 g), cottage cheese( 100 g), sour cream( 15 g), tea with milk( 1 glass).
- Before going to bed: a glass of ryazhenka.
Recipes of traditional medicine
Phytotherapy helps to accelerate the excretion of uric acid, and also has a general strengthening effect, improves microcirculation of blood in tissues.
Effective folk recipes used in any period of the disease:
- Tea from cranberry leaf. The preparation is prepared based on 1 spoon of leaves per 200 ml.water. This amount of tea should be drunk for 1 day.
- To increase the intake of liquid, you can drink other herbal teas - from the flowers of chamomile, calendula, linden, as well as herbs of St. John's wort, the roots of the madder red.
Medications for gout: additional tips
To improve the bowel, suffering from the use of antidiagnostic drugs, is recommended to take a spoonful of flaxseed daily. This product can be added to any dish, as well as to eat in a slightly toasted form( without adding oil).
To reduce the production of uric acid, it will be useful to eat onions / week onion soup: wash 1 onion with husk, pour water( 400 ml.), And cook for 20 minutes. Then grind the boiled onion with a blender and eat the soup in one go.
Healthy lifestyle, nutrition, compliance with all the recommendations of a doctor - the best prevention of recurrence of gout.
Diet for gout on arms and legs / Djeni.org
Gout is a disease that is typical for men after 40 years and women in menopause. It is manifested by articular pains of an acute and piercing nature. The cause of pain is salt accumulated in the joints. Almost all products contain purines - substances, in the decay of which uric acid is formed. It is excreted from the body with urine with the participation of the kidneys. If there are abnormalities in the work of the kidneys or nutrition is not performed correctly, there is accumulation and crystallization of uric acid in the tissues, as well as its subsidence in the joints in the form of salts.
Observations point to the incurability of gout. The principle of an antipuric diet is the restriction of the intake of purines in the body, ie, a reduction to a minimum in the body of the source of uric acid formation. Diet is not curative, but it can reduce the strength and duration of pain. The use of this diet for a long time will significantly increase the effect of medications prescribed by a doctor and will be an excellent preventive maintenance of the disease.
This diet allows a limited number of boiled-smoked products, fat, butter( cream).Milk is consumed only with porridge or added to tea. No more than three tomatoes a day, a little green onions, parsley, plums. It is allowed to drink coffee beverages occasionally from barley. If you can not refuse alcohol, then choose a gin or vodka. Overeating of the above products will aggravate the development of gout and provoke complications in the form of hypertension, kidney failure and the like.
List of products for the antipurin diet:
Pasta, cereals, potatoes without skin;
Meat of rabbit, turkey, chicken, fish in boiled or baked form;
Lemons, green apples, watermelons;
Carrots, pumpkins, beets, cucumbers, cabbage( white-fodder);
Dill, daily eat garlic and onions;
Sour milk products( sour cream, kefir, cottage cheese);
Bread from 1 grade flour, eggs( three times a week for 1 pc.);
Green tea, vegetable oil.
Antipuric diet does not allow fasting. It helps increase the formation of uric acid. In the diet it is forbidden to eat: meat and fish broths, dishes from offal( kidney, liver, etc.), all beans, raw smoked products, fried fish, pork in any form, whole milk. You can not eat grapes in any versions, cabbage color, sorrel, turnip, salad, radish. Cakes and cakes with cream, chocolate, honey, coffee and all products with preservatives are forbidden.
The diet menu for gout
Gout is a disease that can not be completely cured. Compliance with diet in the presence of this ailment, becomes an important component in the complex of appointments by the doctor. On how conscientiously a patient adheres to a diet, the frequency of the onset of exacerbations and the duration of stable conditions with a good state of health depends. Therefore, a diet is prescribed that normalizes the process of purine metabolism and reduces the occurrence of uric acid in the body, and, consequently, salts.
The principle of the diet is a regular four meals a day without overeating and starvation. The patient must control his weight, but not to allow his sharp jumps, both to increase and to decrease. Drinking in the diet is constantly present in quantities up to two liters, and when exacerbated to three. You can drink mineral water, weak tea, compotes, fruit drinks, broth of wild rose. It is better to take a drink in between meals.
The diet is characterized by a moderate restriction of salt, the lack of oxalic acid in the menu, the reduction of proteins, carbohydrates with easy digestibility and refractory fats, except for purine-containing products. It is forbidden to eat meatballs and sauces. Get away from legumes, salty snacks, smoked products, chocolate, grapes, raspberries, coffee. Baking from the menu is cleaned completely, along with cakes and pastries, rich in cream.
Fill the diet with products that alkalize the body - any vegetables and fruits, milk. The usual culinary processing, involves mandatory pre-boiling meat, fish and poultry. In a week you can eat three times 150g of meat( 170g of fish).Allowed vegetable borscht and soups, you can eat any of the cereals. Bakery products only from flour 1 grade with the addition of bran. Welcome sour-milk products and lean milk, eggs - three times a week in any form, vegetables in fresh, stewed, kvasshenom performance, as well as fruit.
Benefit will bring the unloading days in a raw or cooked version. They are recommended to be held once a week. During this day, eat one kind of product - raw apples or baked potatoes. Making up the menu, remember its diversity. This is the right way to enter the body of nutrients. Having carefully studied the list of recommended products, you can certainly make a tasty and balanced menu.
Diet for gout on the legs
Gout is characterized by the deposition of salts in the joints due to an overabundance of uric acid in the body. Each disease has its own "favorite" place. In gout, such a place is the feet, namely the joint of the thumb. Many people are familiar with such symptoms as pain during walking, difficulty with the choice of shoes, impaired mobility in the joints, deformation of the feet. The reason for everything is a lump on the foot of the thumb, at first small and inconspicuous, and eventually growing in size.
One of the reasons for the development of gout may be heredity, but nutrition is an important element in the prevention of the disease and the effect on the already diagnosed diagnosis."Disease aristocrats" - this is the ancient name of gout. And why? Excessive consumption of wine and meat, led to the fact that in fifty years aristocratic legs decorated painful lumps. We draw a conclusion - for the prevention of gout you need a diet.
The limited protein content and increased consumption of vegetables, except for cauliflower and sorrel, will become the basis of nutrition for gout. The diet excludes alcohol, including beer, which helps the body to accumulate uric acid. Excess weight can also become an assistant in the development of gout. It is necessary to maintain weight in a stable state, according to age. It is unacceptable to resort to starvation.
Doctors with a diagnosis of gout recommend compliance with diet number 6.It limits the consumption of products rich in purines and thereby reduces the production of uric acid by the body. Diet is diverse in its menu, moderately satisfying, and if you reduce portions, you will bring the figure in order, and thus reduce the burden on the legs. One of the rules of the diet - control over the intake of water into the body( 1,5 - 2l), it removes purines. A thoughtful menu will be the first step towards preventing gout.
Diet for gout at the hands of
Disturbance of metabolic processes in the body, causes the appearance of gout. It often appears on the legs, but the joints of the hands may also suffer. Uric acid crystallizes, is deposited in the joints and is manifested by painful attacks. An experienced doctor will first prescribe a diet to the patient. After all, the positive effect of a balanced diet on the course of this disease has already been proven. Diet for gout should rely on products that are poor in purines. With this task, diet # 6 is doing very well.
List of recommended menus for daily meals:
Meat of chicken, turkey, rabbit, lean fish and eggs;
Various vegetarian soups( you can add boiled meat to them separately);
Serum milk products, milk as a supplement to cereal or tea;
Various cereals, pasta from durum wheat, 1st grade bread;
Nuts( walnuts, almonds and others), seeds;
Cabbage( white cabbage), cucumbers, zucchini, potatoes, carrots;
Jam, marmalade, marshmallow, pastille;
Dried fruits( except raisins and figs), honey, berries( except raspberries);
Gooseberries, melons, green apples, avocados, citrus fruits;
Live vegetable oils, dill, basil, cilantro;
Salo and butter( limited).
The total amount of a daily ration is 3kg with a calorie content of up to 2700kcal. In the diet should be a plentiful drink - up to two liters in the form of still water. Depending on the patient's condition, the doctor will supplement the list with acceptable products and name those that are totally unacceptable. Observing the prescribed diet and diet, it is possible to stabilize during a month the severe course of the disease.
Diet for gout and arthritis
Gouty arthritis is the only type of arthritis on which there is a lever of influence - diet food. Therefore, such a diagnosis is not a verdict, it must be influenced by a balanced diet. The diet for this disease should consist of fruits and vegetables, cereals, products of fermented milk, lean milk, bread, poultry, fish. Limit fats, salt and sweets. The use of offal( giblets, liver, etc.) is simply unacceptable. Harmful sorrel, peas, lentils, legumes, mollusks and alcohol.
Prepare meals by adding the minimum amount of fat and salt. From drinks, choose compotes, teas, juices with low sugar content. Drinking plenty of clean water( up to 2 liters), it is better in between meals, to exclude alcohol altogether. Your daily diet should be based on a combination of four product groups that are evenly distributed into five meals.
The daily volume of the ration consists of the following types of products:
Fruits - 2 servings, vegetables - 3 servings( per serving of half-rounds of cooked vegetables or medium apple, small potatoes, etc.);
bread( porridges) - 6 servings( per serving to take a bowl of cereal or a piece of bread);
lean milk and fermented milk products - 2 servings( for a cup to take a cup or 40g of cheese);
meat( fish) - 100g.
For a more detailed menu, you can use the help of a nutritionist and your doctor.
Diet recipes for gout
Any diet provides limitations in the choice of foods, but even with certain limits in the choice of food, you can include imagination, fiction and make a refined menu. We offer several recipes for a diet for gout.
Beets, potatoes, white cabbage for 150g, carrots - 60g, fresh tomatoes - 90g, onion - 1pc., Sour cream - 2st.l., the green of parsley.
Grate beetroot cooked until half-ready, cover in a saucepan. The remaining vegetables are also cut and sent after the beets. Top up the water, bring to a boil and cook over low heat. After the preparation is finished, add the sour cream, sprinkle with herbs. Stew of vegetables.
Potatoes - 7 pieces, carrots - 4 pieces, onions - 1 pc., Green peas - 1 glass, sour cream - 100 g, vegetable oil.
Fry the chopped onions in a frying pan, then add carrots cut into cubes and stew until ready. Boil potatoes and peas. Cut the potatoes and, together with the peas, send it to the frying pan, pour the sour cream. Stew for another 15 minutes.
Potatoes - 5 pieces, flour - 1 st.l., egg, sour cream - 50 g, vegetable oil - 20 g.
Finely grate the peeled potatoes. Drain the juice of potatoes and add flour, yolk and ½ sour cream to the bulk. Mix everything and mix with whipped whites. Stir the dough. Fry pancakes in a heated frying pan.