Pain in gout
When gout is a person, it causes a lot of unpleasant symptoms, including severe pain. Its severity depends on the course of the disease and its place of localization. Strongly expressed pains with gout are observed in the period of attacks. Cope with them, help people's methods and traditional medicine.
Acute pain with gout
Severe pain syndrome is typical for attacks of the disease. Acute pain with gout appears unexpectedly, more often at night. A man catches this by surprise, and he does not know how to tame an unpleasant symptom. The pain is accompanied by a strong inflammatory process, covering the affected joint.
This is due to the periodic loss of crystals from the tissues. Any joint can suffer, but more often the disease affects lower limbs, more precisely - thumbs. Gouty attacks begin at night or in the morning. It can provoke various negative factors. Just because the attack does not occur so often. This phenomenon is based on the excessive use of prohibited food, alcohol and serious stress on the affected joint.
The pain syndrome can develop gradually, reaching its apogee in a matter of minutes. Coping with the pain is difficult, some medicines will not be enough. It is necessary to comply with a full range of measures: diet, the right way of life and taking certain medications.
Pain in the knee with gout
The development of the pain syndrome may be the result of ignoring the doctor's recommendations. Not observing the right diet, taking prohibited foods and drinking alcohol are the most common causes of knee pain in gout. The attack begins acutely and lasts for several days. A person who knows his own specialty is always ready for severe pain and other symptoms. Those who face this for the first time are in a state of despair. It is difficult to alleviate the pain syndrome.
The pain begins to increase, until it becomes acute. The process is accompanied by a severe inflammation. A person can not stand on an affected limb. The knee is inflamed, it is characterized by redness and severe pain, even with palpation. Take action immediately. Anesthetics will relieve a strong pain syndrome. Special medicines from gout will remove excess uric acid from the body and lead to a relief of the condition.
Pain in the spine with gout
The most difficult period for a person suffering from gout is the onset of an attack. It is characterized by its unexpectedness and strong pain syndrome. Man literally "climbs on the wall."Cope with this is difficult, without special medications can not do. Pain in the spine with gout never arises just like that. This is due to the loss of uric acid crystals to the affected joint. This is due to excessive production.
Proliferation of uric acid may be prohibited foods, excessive stress on the joint and alcohol consumption. People who violate the rules should be prepared for a possible sharp attack. Pain during exacerbation of gout is characterized by its acuity. Painful syndrome in the spine can cause limited mobility. Any movement in this case causes a lot of inconvenience to the person. It is necessary to be able to cope with seizures and not to provoke their constant development.
How to relieve pain with gout?
If a gout attack caught you unaware, you need to know how to act. The first thing a person needs is to provide complete peace. The joint should not strain. It is advisable to keep the affected limb in a raised state, this makes it easier to relieve pain with gout. The pain syndrome is so strong that the weight of an ordinary sheet can be a lot of inconvenience.
If there is an opportunity to touch the affected joint, they will touch it, it is necessary to apply ice. This will alleviate the pain and alleviate the general condition. It is necessary to drink more liquid, it is able to remove excess uric acid from the body. Prefer the weak solution of soda, teas based on yarrow, dog rose and mint. You can use just 5-6 glasses of water. Limit fluid intake in case of cardiovascular disease.
You can not try to warm the joint or take a herbal bath during an attack. This will increase pain and lead to the appearance of additional symptoms.
Specialists admit that treating gout is not so easy. You need to do this in a complex way. Observance of special rules will facilitate the occurrence of seizures and reduce their frequency.
How to relieve pain with gout?
To ease the condition will allow the observance of rest. If the attack begins, it is necessary to provide the joint with complete immobility. Then they start washing away uric acid from the body. To do this, you need to use about 2 liters of water, not at once, but throughout the day. This will allow you to quickly remove excess uric acid from the body and reduce the time of an attack. A person suffering from gout should know how to relieve pain in case of acute manifestation of the disease.
Withdrawal of uric acid is a long process, and suffering a pronounced pain syndrome is really not tolerable. In this case, it is necessary to take an anesthetic drug. Suitable Diclofenac, Indomethacin and Nimesil. Help to remove the painful attack will allow ordinary ice. It must be applied to the affected joint. If the pain is severe and it is impossible to touch the limb, this method should be discarded.
You can sew a small bag and put in it 300 grams of table salt. Using an iron, the device is heated and applied to the affected area. If the pain does not subside, apply special warming ointments.
Drugs that relieve bone pain with gout
To date, there are a lot of drugs that make it easier to attack gout. To apply them it is necessary in a complex, in a combination: an anesthetizing medicine + the agent for deducing of a uric acid from an organism. Drugs that help to relieve pain in the bones, with the appearance of an attack of gout appoint a doctor. To anesthetizing medicines carry: Diclofenac, Nimesil. Anti-inflammatory drugs: Movalis, Prednisolone and Dexamethasone. Means aimed at removing uric acid from the body: Alloporinol, Fullflex and Kolkhitsin.
- Diclofenac. The agent can be used both in the form of tablets and ointments. The permissible daily dose is 2 tablets. Apply ointment can be 2-3 times a day, on the affected area, a thin layer. The duration of treatment depends on the attack of gout. Use the drug is not recommended for people with intolerance to the main component - diclofenac, during pregnancy, during lactation. May lead to the development of nausea, allergic reactions.
- Nimesil. Use the drug is possible only for adults. The permissible daily dose is 200 mg. Use the drug is not possible for ulcers, bleeding from the digestive tract, hypertension and kidney dysfunction. It can provoke side effects in almost all organs and systems of the body.
- Movalis. The remedy is administered under the supervision of a doctor at the dosage given to him. This is a strong drug that can negatively affect all organs and systems of the body. Take it yourself is strictly forbidden, especially people with severe lesions of the liver and kidneys.
- Prednisolone. The dose is assigned individually. Usually, it does not exceed 4-6 tablets per day. You can not use the drug in severe hypertension, during breastfeeding, with circulatory failure. Can lead to the development of obesity, ulcers, menstrual cycle disorders.
- Dexamethasone. During the exacerbation the drug should be used in a higher dose. Use it is worth it until the necessary therapeutic effect is obtained. The dose is prescribed by the attending physician. Data on contraindications and side effects - no.
- Allopurinol. The average daily dose does not exceed 300 mg. At the initial stage, no more than 110 mg per day should be used. Use the tool is not suitable for people with heightened sensitivity, children under 15 and during pregnancy. Very rarely causes side effects.
- Fullflex. The drug is used in the form of tablets and a special gel. Daily dose - one capsule once a day after eating. The gel is applied 2-3 times a day, depending on the severity of the symptoms. Use the drug should not be people with hypersensitivity, in the case of gel - in the presence of open wounds. The product can cause allergic reactions.
- Colchicine. The drug is applied to 1 mg 3 times a day. Dosage is completely dependent on the patient's condition and the severity of the attack. Use of medication is not possible with hypersensitivity, pregnancy, alcoholism and in old age. Can lead to development: nausea, vomiting and allergic reactions.
How to relieve pain with gout at home?
Cope with acute pain, help with improvised means. Each person has in the house gelatin, which is a denatured collagen. Simply put, this bone glue, which easily can help relieve pain with gout, at home. Most women use it for cooking, and do not even guess about its medicinal properties. Gelatin perfectly restores cartilaginous tissue, increases elasticity and restores mobility to the joint. From the component, you can prepare a fine compress, which is necessary to apply in the evening. For preparation it is necessary to take a teaspoon of powder and pour it onto moistened cheesecloth. The compress is applied to the affected joint and fixed with polyethylene. It is desirable to do a whole course of procedures - consisting of 7 attachments.
Gelatin can be prepared from tincture. It is necessary to take 125 ml of boiled water and pour the main ingredient into it. When the gelatin starts to swell, add another half a cup of liquid. The received product should be consumed for 30 days before dinner.
Garlic - another effective tool in the fight against gouty bouts. This ingredient is available in almost every kitchen. Garlic is useful for the prevention of many diseases, including gout. It favorably affects a person, contributing to the improvement of blood circulation in the affected area, preventing the development of complications and eliminating toxins from the body.
Garlic oil. Prepare it fairly simple. It is necessary to take 400 grams of garlic and scroll it through a meat grinder. The resulting product is placed in a container and filled with vegetable oil. Ingredients are mixed together, filtered and laid out on gauze. After removing excess oil, the product is left overnight. Then it adds lemon juice. Use the product for a month, dissolving a teaspoon in milk and eating before eating.
The Bay leaf is able to give a strong effect. It not only eliminates pain, but also helps to cleanse the body. It can be applied in the form of infusion. For cooking, take 300 ml of liquid and add 4 grams of bay leaf to it. Ingredients are mixed in an enameled container and brought to a boil. The medicinal composition should be left alone for 4 hours, then filtered and consumed 2-3 times per day per hour. Duration of treatment - 12 hours.
Removing pain with gout folk remedies
Folk remedies help a person quickly and effectively suppress an acute attack of gout. For the preparation of funds, you need to acquire medicinal herbs and fruits. The removal of pain with gout should alternate using folk remedies and traditional methods.
- Recipe # 1.It is necessary to take 2 tablespoons of flowers mullein scepeter-like. Pour them followed by 500 ml of vodka. The drug should be applied for 2 weeks in a dark place. At the end of the prescribed period, the resulting "drug" is rubbed into the affected area.
- Recipe # 2.You need to grind 100 grams of wheat to the state of flour and add a teaspoon of salt and yeast. All ingredients are mixed together and diluted with water. The consistency should be a dough. The resulting mass is applied to gauze and it turns into a painful joint. Change the bandage every 2 hours, until the pain completely abates.
- Recipe # 3.Help to cope with gouty bouts - fly agarics. It is necessary to collect them, push them into the jar and bury them in the ground for a month. After a given time, they must be unearthed. Consistency is creepy and not pleasant, but very effective. It is necessary to make compresses from the obtained product.
- Recipe # 4.Cotton paper should be impregnated with fir oil and apply a thin layer of salt on it. This "means" to wrap the sick joint and leave it for the night. In the morning everything is thoroughly washed off. The course of treatment is 5 days. Then a break takes place in 5 days and everything repeats.
- Recipe # 5.It is necessary to take 25 grams of elderberry flowers and pour them 250 ml of water. The preparation should be applied in a sealed container. Then strain, and consume 100 ml 15 minutes before eating. The remedy is very effective.
Before using any folk remedies, consult a physician. To avoid a worsening of the situation. Many medicinal herbs are poisonous, this fact must be taken into account when preparing decoctions and infusions.
How to treat gout at home
- 4 Prevention of attacks and relapses
Gout is a chronic systemic disease with quite frequent bouts of exacerbation associated with impaired purine metabolism and the accumulation of uric acid and its salts in the body. Most patients have a natural and natural question about how to cure gout at home.
It should be noted right away that the task is almost impossible to cure forever, but it is possible to achieve persistent remission, get rid of joint pain and significantly reduce the number of gout attacks.
In addition, the main course of therapy can be performed on an outpatient basis.
Which doctor treats gout?
It is absolutely not recommended to take any medications for gout, use ointments, do compresses without consulting a specialist. Assessment of clinical symptoms, diagnostic tests, the formulation of the appropriate diagnosis and the appointment of a specific treatment should be done either by the local therapist or by a rheumatologist.
How to treat gout at different stages at home?
At home, you need to cope not only with acute attacks of gout, but also learn to prevent relapses. And also to achieve a stable remission, having previously received a consultation from the attending physician. Treatment of gout with medicines is aimed at such factors:
- Combating acute articular pain and getting rid of common symptoms of inflammation.
- Reducing the frequency of relapses as much as possible.
- Prevent further accumulation of uric acid salts and elimination of already existing foci of urate deposition.
How can I remove a gout attack with leg joint damage?
For the removal of an attack of gout, relief of pain and elimination of signs of inflammation in the joints on the legs, medications are used, as well as local therapy( applications and compresses).Before using any of the listed therapeutic methods, be sure to get approval from a medical specialist.
According to the common practice, from the attack of gout and joint pain at home, only proven and effective medications should be used, preferably in the form of tablets, capsules and soluble powders. With the permission of the supervising physician, you can take:
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs( diclofenac, ibuprofen, naproxen, nimesulide).
- In case of ineffectiveness of NSAIDs or presence of contraindications - colchicine.
- If the above medicines for gout do not help, then go on to taking glucocorticoids in tablets( prednisolone).
Despite the fact that aspirin belongs to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, it and other salicylates are not recommended for exacerbation of gout and clinical symptoms of the disease. As some studies show, soluble aspirin tablets taken ingestion can increase the level of uric acid and provoke an increase in the attack.
For the treatment of any form of gout, when it is aggravated, local therapeutic procedures are actively used. Excellent effect:
- Application to the affected joints( metatarsophalangeal toe, knee, ankle, elbow, wrist) dimexide solution. The effectiveness of the procedure is significantly increased when combined with a glucocorticoid drug.
- Heating compresses, which usually need to be done after the pain subsides.
After performing medical treatment of gouty arthritis at home, and not having achieved the disappearance of clinical symptoms of joint inflammation on the legs, it is necessary to always consult a doctor.
What ointments are used for gout when joints on legs are inflamed?
Clinical experience shows that with the inflammation of any joint on the legs( knee, ankle or metatarsophalangeal joint of the big toe) treatment of gout with anti-inflammatory ointments is practically not effective.
Quickly to remove joint pain in the diagnosis of gout, using a variety of ointments or gels, usually also fails.
Folk remedies for an acute attack of gout while treating at home
To nontraditional methods of therapy of gouty arthritis, which are able to cope with both joint pain and normalize the level of uric acid, is:
Gout. How to relieve pain with gout |Folk recipes of health
Good afternoon, dear readers!
Why does gout occur?
In the case of a metabolic disorder that caused an increase in the level of uric acid in the blood, the process of deposition of urates( salts) in the tissues, mainly in the bone, is activated, which leads to a chronic disease: gout. Another disease is called a "tuberous leg," as uric acid crystals most often deform the joints of the toes: painful cones grow. Uric acid salts can accumulate in other places, forming bumps( cones): in the region of the elbow, hands, feet, and also salts of uric acid can fall out in the kidneys and other organs and tissues. With the accumulation of urates in the joints, an inflammatory process occurs, which is the cause of the painful attacks in them. For treatment, and for to relieve pain with gout , use folk recipes.
Recipes: how to relieve pain with gout, treatment of gout.
Painkillers for gout:
1) Pour half a liter of vodka into two st.lozhki mullein scepter-like flowers, ten to fifteen days, insist in the dark, strain and rub the sore spots.
2) Take 100 grams of millet, chop into flour, add a ton of salt and st.lozhku brewer's yeast, mix, pour a little water to get as a dough. The received weight put on a napkin and wrap a sick joint, warm. Change the bandage every two hours until the pain subsides, then wash the problem area with warm water.
3) Take 100 grams of laurel leaves, st.lozhku juniper, a kilogram of melted goose or badger fat. Needles juniper and laurel leaves chop, melt the fat and mix everything. Lubricate this ointment with painful joints, top with cellophane, warm it.
4) During the mushroom season collect the fly agarics, tightly push them into the jar, close the lid and dig for a month in the ground. In a month dig it out, what you see will not be pleasant, and the smell is still one, but it's a very good tool for joints. Do compresses or rub in sore spots.
5) Saturate the cotton fabric with fir oil, apply a thin layer of salt and side where the salt, wrap the joint and leave overnight, wash it off in the morning. Do this for five days, then five days off.
For the treatment of gout:
1) Grind separately to the state of the gruel, three large peeled garlic heads and four onions, mix well and add 0.5 kg of crushed cranberries, mix again, insist in a cool dark place for a day, then addkilogram of honey. Take fifteen minutes before meals on ch.lozhke three times a day.
2) Pour 250 ml of boiling water 25 grams of elderberry black, close the lid with a lid, insist forty minutes, strain. Take infusion of 100 ml fifteen minutes before eating.
3) Take two st.lozhki flowers lime heart-shaped, the fruit of hawthorn blood-red, flowers bluehead;five tablespoons thyme creeping, herb oregano;four st.lozhki hip fruit, chop, mix. Two st.lozhki mixture pour a liter of boiling water, let it brew well, strain after cooling. Drink a glass like tea three to four times a day.
4) Pour vermified cedar nuts along with the shell to cover the nuts for five to six centimeters, insist seven days, strain. Take st.lozhke three times a day for 1.5-2 months.
5) This method of treating gout and arthritis is used in a Japanese clinic: pour very cold water into one container, and in the other place wheat, oats, millet, rye( each cereal grains) and pour boiling water to make them slightly steamy. During the procedure, the grains must be warm, preferably hot( so that the body tolerates).Dip the sick hand for a few seconds in cold water and immediately into another container, start kneading the grains and do so until the grains are warm, then wrap your hand in woolen cloth to warm up the joints properly. Treatment is long - 2-3 months. If you have enough patience, this procedure will not only help the to relieve pain with gout , but also get rid of it completely.
Nutrition for gout on the legs involves the exclusion from the diet of beans, beans and soybeans, fat, mushrooms, spices( except vinegar and bay leaves).Meat and fish should be consumed only in boiled or baked form not more than twice a week. The portion should correspond to the mass of the body at the rate of 1 kg of body weight - 1 gr.meat.
Mineral water is very useful, but its amount is determined by the doctor.
An effective diet for gout on the legs in combination with a rice-apple unloading day. For cooking porridge for a day to cook 75 gr.rice in 750 ml of milk. Eat three meals.250 gr.apples to cook or use during the day without sugar in the form of compote.
Prevention of gout should concern all relatives living with the patient, as it is difficult to change their lifestyle, while the rest of the family feeds on and continue to live.
Traditional methods of treatment
Apples in the treatment of the disease play an important role
Gout arises because of a sedentary lifestyle, overeating and alcohol abuse. The first thing that needs to be changed in your way of life is nutrition, besides adding physical exercises, because it is impossible to get rid of gout without normalizing the metabolism.
Non-traditional methods of treatment of the disease include folk recipes and procedures with radioactive substances. The latter include the inhalation of radium emanation, the adoption of radon baths. An excellent effect is provided by hydrogen sulphide baths.
Folk remedies greatly facilitate the condition and successfully relieve pain. These methods are tested by generations.
Treatment of gout with folk methods has several directions.
Treatment with folk remedies that relieves excess uric acid
- 20 gr. Leaf cranberries brew in a glass of boiling water, let it brew for 30 minutes. Take several times a day on a tablespoon.
- Drink 3 times a day for a teaspoon of nettle juice.
- 2 tbsp.l. Shredded leaves of birch in 500 ml of boiling water, after 10 minutes of boiling give 30 minutes to infuse. Strain and drink 3 times a day with meals for ¼ cup.
- 3 tsp.snoti ordinary insist two hours in 500 ml of boiling water, drain. Drink before meals 4 times a day for half a glass.
- 1 tbsp.l.mixture of chamomile flowers and lime blossom in a ratio of 1: 1, pour in 500 ml of boiling water and let it brew for 35 minutes. Strain and drink four times during the day( half a glass).
- Spruce or pine buds together with a crown cut off with a knife and dried outdoors. Pour into a glass of boiling water 25 gr.needles, boil for 20 minutes. Add to the broth apple cider vinegar and sugar( to taste).Take twice a day for half a glass.
- Eat eggplant as often as possible.
- Drink in the morning tincture of garlic with lemon.
- Include in the diet of apples 50 minutes before meals or 2.5 hours after meals.
- It is advisable to change treatment every 4 weeks: four weeks to drink infusion of cranberry leaves, the next four weeks - nettle juice, then - infusion of birch leaves.
Removing an attack of gout
Apitherapy is effective in relieving an attack of illness
- Soar your legs before going to bed, then lubricate the joints with ointment "Butadion", fixing the compress with cellophane.
- Pour red fly agaric vodka in a ratio of 1: 5, let it brew for 5 days, drain. To apply for grinding.
- Pour a liter of vodka a glass of dried bees, let it brew for 12 days in a dark place, drain. To apply for grinding.
- To remove joint pain, onion soup will help. For this, 2-3 washed bulbs pour 1 liter of water and cook together with the husks until completely softened. Drink a glass of broth three times a day before eating. The course of treatment is 10-15 days.
- One of the oldest ways to get rid of pain with gout is the effect of bee stings( apitherapy).And today there are specialists who practice the treatment of many diseases in this way.
Very effective treatment of gout at home with the help of herbal baths
- 200 gr. Pour the leaves of sage into 1.5 liters of boiling water, let it brew for two hours. Strain and add to the bath with a water temperature of 33 degrees, gradually reducing it to 27 degrees.
- Gout on the leg will decrease if you keep your feet in a decoction of oat straw, which was cooked for half an hour, for 30 minutes.
- You can soar your feet in such a solution: in 2 liters of water with a temperature of about 40 degrees dissolve half a pack of salt and half a piece of laundry soap( you need to grate it for this).The procedure should last about half an hour. It is necessary to pour boiling water as the solution cools.
- 300 gr.stems and flowers of pharmacy chamomile pour in 5 liters of boiling water, let it brew for 2 hours. Strain and add to the bath.
The course of treatment with baths depends on many factors: one will need 4-5 procedures, another - 30-40.After every 20 procedures, a 20-day break is required.
And several more treatments for
- There are a lot of positive reviews about the treatment of gout with iodine. For this, in 10 ml of iodine tincture dissolve 5 tablets of aspirin. In this case, the solution should become colorless. Sick places at night lubricate and put on warm gloves( socks).Or 3 tsp.soda and 9 drops of iodine solution add to three liters of water. With this solution, take warm foot baths.
- Treatment is quite effective, based on the contrast of temperatures. For the procedure, take two vessels. In one it is necessary to pour as cold water as possible. In another place the cereal grains and pour boiling water, wait until the grains are broken up, and the temperature drops to a level at which it will be possible to hold a hand in this mixture. Now you need to lower your hand for 3-5 seconds in cold water, and then immediately into the hot mixture. It is desirable to grind the grain with your hands. After the procedure, bind a hand with a woolen scarf or handkerchief. The treatment is quite long: 2-3 months.
Rubbing honey in the joints helps in the fight against the disease
- Another excellent remedy for gout is honey. It must be rubbed into the joints, as it helps the formation of intraarticular lubrication, which increases the excretion of uric acid. To do this, warm up the joint with a heating pad, then rub honey into it for 15 minutes. After that, put a napkin covered with honey, cover with cellophane and fasten the compress with a warm cloth. After 3.5 hours, wash the joint with warm water. Scheme of treatment: the first four compresses - every day, the next 6 - every other day. Then take a break for two weeks and repeat the scheme.
How to relieve a gout attack?
Treatment of gout
Treatment of acute gouty arthritis and chronic gout is different.
When gouty arthritis is used primarily anti-inflammatory drugs.
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs( for example, indomethacin, naproxen, diclofenac, etc.) are prescribed until the symptoms of acute inflammation in the joints are eliminated( usually 1-2 weeks).As the attack can happen at any time, a gouty patient must always carry with itself any of the drugs of this group. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can cause abdominal pain and heartburn, but with a short-term intake these side effects usually do not occur.
Glucocorticoids( hormones of the adrenal cortex and their synthetic analogues, for example prednisolone) have a more powerful anti-inflammatory effect, therefore they are used for severe inflammation. If acute gouty arthritis develops in one or two joints, glucocorticoids are injected directly into the joint. Usually, one procedure is sufficient to effectively stop the attack. Intra-articular introduction of drugs is carried out only by a rheumatologist. If more joints are involved, the doctor may prescribe glucocorticoids in tablets for 7-10 days. Take them only if prescribed by a doctor. The use of these drugs in large doses for a long time can lead to brittle bones and cause other serious complications. When used correctly, glucocorticoids are safe and very effective.
Sometimes, to stop an attack of arthritis, the doctor appoints a short course of COLCHICINE - an effective drug for treating gout attacks.
For the time of attack, the painful joint needs rest. HELP TO REMOVE PAIN can ice, which is applied for 5-6 minutes several times a day, wrapping it in tissue. Sometimes, ice, on the contrary, increases pain( because it can increase the crystallization of uric acid salts).In this case, dry heat helps( for example, a warm shawl).
If attacks of gouty arthritis occur 2 times a year and more often, the doctor may decide to prescribe medications that lower the level of uric acid in the blood for an indefinitely long period. Correctly selected treatment of gout leads to a reduction in the frequency of attacks of arthritis and resorption of tofus.
Well, first of all, it's less possible to move( so as not to injure a sick joint). In the second -( the most effective is the injection of Diclofenac. ..) or a pill, well, I sometimes dissolve and drink NIMESIL for the effect. ..and tryto I recommend taking and omeprazole to soften the effect of drugs on the stomach. ..Good luck. .!
You need to get rid of gout. But it's not fast, not less than seven months.
Yes, everything is right for you to advise about soststv. I'm on the other side of the problem, because the gout attack is associated with the poor work of the hematopoietic and lymphatic system( especially if gout is obtained "by inheritance"). Therefore, it is necessary to exclude for some days any meat, broths, spicy and yeast dough products, of coursebeer, alcohol. We need to eat until the fish, beans, string beans, buckwheat, vegetables.low-fat cheese and cottage cheese. In order to slightly clean the lymph and the liver I recommend drinking a decoction of licorice root and activated charcoal. It does not hurt anyone. ..Get well!