Balm "Horsepower" for joints: composition, properties and customer reviews
Balm "Horsepower" for joints is widely used in medicine today. This drug has analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect, and also cares for the skin, restoring its elasticity.
Balsam "Horsepower" for joints: composition and properties of
As mentioned, this product contains natural substances, each of which has some useful properties. The composition contains purified water, glycerin and soybean oil. The main active components are the following:
- Vitamin E, which is widely used in modern medicine and cosmetology, as it is a rather powerful antioxidant. This component improves the processes of cellular respiration and slows down the aging process. In addition, the substance promotes the activation of regeneration processes, and also moisturizes the skin, protects from the formation of clots( blood clots) and improves blood microcirculation.
- In addition, the balm "Horsepower" for the joints contains the essential oil of mint. This component has a wonderful soothing and cooling effect, reducing the intensity of pain. Menthol increases the permeability of skin tissue and improves the penetration of all other components into the deeper layers of the skin.
- Lavender oil, which is also a component of this drug, has an anti-inflammatory effect, so it quickly removes puffiness and soreness. At the same time, essential oil tones up the body, and its aroma positively affects the state of the nervous system, soothing it.
- The composition also includes warming and stimulating ingredients, including camphor oil and red pepper extract.
Balm "Horsepower" for joints: indications for use
As described above, this drug has pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antiseptic and tonic properties. In modern medicine, balm is used to treat a number of diseases and injuries. In particular, it is prescribed to patients with arthritis and arthrosis to relieve inflammation. For the purpose of anesthesia, the drug is used for injuries and damage to joints, ligaments, and sometimes stretching muscles.
Balm "Horsepower" for joints: instruction for use
Actually, the principle of use is quite simple. A small amount of the substance must be rubbed into the skin with soft massaging movements. It is desirable to treat balm clean skin, so the procedure is best done after a shower.
For maximum effect after skin treatment, it is recommended to lie down to relieve tension from the affected joint. It is recommended to repeat the procedure twice a day. The course of treatment lasts from 1 to 3 months.
It is also worth noting that it is not recommended to use Balm "Horsepower" for joints alone. Use the drug should only after permission of a specialist.
Balm "Horsepower" for joints: reviews
It is interesting that originally this drug was intended for caring for horses, and only then it was used to treat people. Reviews about it are positive, because the product really does its main purpose - it removes inflammation and pain. To date, many people choose the drug "Horsepower" for joints - its price is more than affordable. But do not forget that the use of medication without prescribing a doctor may not bring the desired result.
Is the gel effective for the treatment of joints?
Recently, a new preparation appeared on the domestic market of health products - gel horse. This drug is widely advertised in the media and on numerous Internet sites. Manufacturers and advertisers assure that this is one of the most effective means for treating diseases of the musculoskeletal system. How relevant is the advertisement? Or is it another commercial trick, pumping money from gullible fellow citizens?
To establish the truth, it is necessary to find out what the drug is. To be precise, this is not a gel, but a gel-balm. Recall that the gel is a structured mixture of various organic and inorganic polymers, having a gelatinous consistency. As for balm - this is a more vague term. As a rule, they designate medicinal substances made on the basis of various herbs.
Indeed, natural plant components are the basis of horsepower. This ointment includes:
- Lavender Oil. The aromatic substances contained in it have a general tonic and analgesic effect. Lavender has a beneficial effect on the skin, subcutaneous tissue, muscles and ligaments. Has a rejuvenating effect.
- Vit. E( tocopherol acetate).This vitamin is called a universal antioxidant. The bottom line is that in the process of vital activity, with various pathological conditions in the body, "bad" compounds - free radicals are formed. These radicals are responsible for premature aging, the emergence of diseases, the defeat of various organs and systems. Tocopherol protects our body from the action of free radicals.
- Oil of mint. Contains menthol. Menthol regulates the tone of the capillaries of the skin, which leads to improved local circulation. Subjectively, this is manifested by a feeling of pleasant coolness. In turn, improving the blood circulation of the skin contributes to the penetration of other drugs deep into the subcutaneous structures of
. In addition to these 3 basic elements, the gel includes demineralized water and a number of organic fillers, among which glycerin and soybean oil.
Thus, the use of such a drug as balm horsepower leads to the development of a number of therapeutic effects.
Among these effects:
- Improvement of microcirculation( capillary circulation) in the skin, in the subcutaneous tissue, as well as in the muscles
- Strengthening of metabolic processes in the skin, muscles, joints, tendons and ligaments
- Strengthening of other externally used drugs
- Expansion of the volume of movements in the affected joints
- Raise general tone, improve the emotional background
- Relaxation, relieve nervous tension.
All these effects determined the area of application of the drug horsepower. Gel for joints is applied:Read more:
How to get rid of crunch in joints
- In cosmetology practice
- In the treatment of inflammatory and degenerative changes in joints - arthritis and arthrosis
- For the treatment of spinal osteochondrosis
- In the recovery period after injuries of the musculoskeletal system with joint damage, bones, ligaments and tendons
- In myositis - inflammatory lesions of skeletal muscles
- After heavy physical exertion
- For treatment of a massaged areabefore carrying out massage procedures.
The ointment is used quite simply - a small amount of it is applied to the required area, and then it is rubbed to form a thin layer.
Do not use gel if there are wounds, abrasions, inflammatory and purulent changes on the skin. Do not apply the gel to mucous membranes. The drug is prohibited for use in malignant neoplasms and for allergies to any of its components. In other cases, the gel can be safely used. The remedy is very effective, as evidenced by numerous reviews.
However, with the reviews there was a funny situation. The fact is that because of the image of the horse on the package, the gel for the joints horsepower is sometimes confused with the horse gel ZooVIP.There is also a horse on the tank. Its action is similar to articular gel, but the ingredients are different. In addition, ZooVIP, as it is easy to guess, was originally used in veterinary practice for the treatment of horses. He is now sold in vetaptekah. It's just that people have discovered and appreciated the therapeutic effect of this remedy, and for some time have adapted this medicine to their own needs.
By the way, if you believe in numerous reviews - also an excellent product. And let the potential consumer does not bother his "horse" origin. In conclusion, I want to note that neither gel-balm horsepower, nor ZooVIP, despite the effectiveness, are not self-sufficient funds for the treatment of severe and chronic diseases of the musculoskeletal system. After all, they are not even pharmaceuticals. Therefore gel-balm can be used only as an addition to other medicines prescribed by a doctor.
Equestrian ointment HERBAMEDICUS - customer reviews
Photo Horse's ointment HERBAMEDICUS.
Horse Ointment HERBAMEDICUS.description
Recently ordered a therapeutic ointment for the feet of the Swiss manufacturer HERBAMEDICUS.I was looking for ointment containing horse chestnut, on the Internet and went to the website of the online store Berushka( www.berushka.ru).Wonderful shop. So many interesting and informative about natural medical and cosmetic means. Each preparation is written in detail: composition, instructions for use, etc.
So, Horse Ointment( I chose from the category of "cooling ointment") is a balsam of 25 types of herbs and plant extracts, created in accordance with proven generations of recipes. The composition includes the following herbs: comfrey, juniper, horse chestnut, mountain arnica, common pine, noble fir, mountain pine, camphor, eucalyptus, calendula officinalis, chamomile, Baikal skullcap, thyme, peppermint, lavender, echinacea, lemon extract, grapefruit extract, ordinary cider, rosemary officinalis, snake mountaineer, ginkgo, heather, black currant, bilberry( fruits).
With a light grinding of the feet, the balm has a cooling effect and the pain is reduced. For me it's just a godsend. For the whole day you run so much at work that by the evening your feet are just stone and heavy. I think that I'm not the only one who faces such problems.
It is known that the venotropic action of horse chestnut is associated with the presence in its composition of escin, which reduces the permeability of the plasma-lymphatic barrier. Another equine ointment can be used for pain in the joints, muscles and spine, rheumatism, swelling and inflammation of the sciatic nerve( sciatica).
Today I tried to apply horse ointment on my feet before work. The ointment is easily absorbed into the skin. Surprisingly, the effect of lightness persisted for a long time and by the evening the legs were not as tired as yesterday.
In the online store I found different kinds of horse ointments: cooling and warming, and also in jars of different volume - 250 ml and 500 ml. And you can buy horse ointment, with a cooling or warming effect. Horse's ointment is similar to herbal tinctures. Very convenient to use. When applied to the skin, alcohol evaporates quickly and creates instant sensation of coolness and lightness.
Equine Ointment HERBAMEDICUS.reviewsThere are no reviews. Please leave your feedback about HERBAMEDICUS Horse Ointment.first!
Leave feedback on the Horse Ointment HERBAMEDICUS.
Only registred users can post their reviews. If you want to post a response to the Horse salve HERBAMEDICUS., You need:
Horse joint gel, horse power
gel for joints When a person so has a back or knee that does not have strength due to unbearable pain to go evena few steps, he agrees to experience the most incredible ways of healing, if only they helped at least for a while.
After trying on a horse's gel for joints, many Russians subsequently advise it to all of their friends and relatives. The effect obtained is impressive: for a very short time the pain recedes and the person returns to the normal course of life.
How is this really going? Can veterinary drugs be used for people without fear of getting complications? Whether there will be allergic reactions from use of horse cosmetics and medical products? Is it true that the recently appeared series of horsepower for people is completely safe and is sold in regular pharmacies? How to apply Horsepower?
Harmful horse gel and shampoo for humans?
On the Internet for the past year, there was a lot of information about the various drugs purchased by Russians in veterinary pharmacies, not for pets, but personally for themselves. Why did this become possible? Does the chemical industry in our country develop much better medicines for animals? At their peril and risk, people use:
- special shampoo - a means for horse manes, but the people appreciated it for the fact that it supposedly grows hair very well even among people with baldness problems;
- preparations to enhance immunity;
- all kinds of antiseptics, including cream, used in milking cows for healing of skin microcracks;
- gels and balms for the treatment of joints.
No doctor formally prescribes this treatment. In private conversations from physicians you can hear different opinions about the use of such funds by people. In one they are one, that they will not be able to do much harm.
Half of experts believe that Russians are caught on marketing tricks and waste money, and others are sure that the effect of the application will indeed be, since the horse's gel for joints has the same composition as ordinary human medicines.
Why are horse drugs popular? Maybe because all over the world they try to use only natural products and products, and people think that everything is produced for animals only on a natural basis. This "insanity" led to the fact that, for example, the horse gel for joints Alezan is more often bought for people according to statistics.
Who is responsible for applying the horse's gel?
Word of mouth word of mouth says that someone with such an ointment calmed the sciatica, neuralgia or arthrosis, and with lumbalia after use it was possible to get a good sleep. The person independently makes a choice in favor of such treatment and only on him is the responsibility for such actions, since all veterinary preparations clearly state that to use strictly according to the instructions.
Horse joint gel: the instruction states that this preparation is designed exclusively for unproductive animals.
But online stores began to heavily advertise Alezan( Alezan) - cream-gel for joints, suitable for people.
After reading the description of the goods it is very difficult to resist buying, because only this gel, according to unscrupulous advertising, thanks to a unique formula will help to cope with the injured joint.
Along with the analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect, this drug has a healing antiseptic effect, improves metabolic processes, normalizes calcium deposition and reduces swelling. If you are ready to buy a similar ointment, then take care of purchasing blankets, as the instructions say that after applying the animal should be covered with blanket.
Ridiculous? Not really, because it's a shame that a modern person, like ignorant people of the Middle Ages, is willing to be fooled, if only to be cured.
Compare the horse's size and its own: it is obvious that a horse's gel for joints is contraindicated for a person must definitely have. The concentration in this medicine is designed for a large animal: that's what, possibly, a miracle happens, and a person gets relief. But such an overdose for a person is dangerous by many unpleasant consequences in the form of allergies, burns, skin irritations.
If you decided to experiment with your body and purchased a horse's gel for joints - people's reviews say that you need to start from the smallest doses. Apply the smallest amount of gel and wait at least 24 hours. During this time, a possible allergic reaction should manifest.
Novelty: Horsepower -
joint gel. Whether to use medicines and cosmetics for animals, this dilemma will have to be solved by the individual himself.
If his opinion that horses are delicate creatures and nothing bad will be created for them will turn out to be a priority, it is for such people that a novelty appeared - gel Horse power.
It, like the whole series under the same name( shampoos for adults and children, balms), is designed exclusively for people, is sold in pharmacies and in its composition only natural and hypoallergenic components.What's in the Horsepower Balm and Gel:
- Vitamin E is the most famous because it prevents skin aging, rejuvenates it, and in this case reduces the risk of scarring, helps with the treatment of lichen, herpes, eczema and ulcers. In addition, this is an obstacle to the formation of thrombi, as this powerful antioxidant dissolves them, improves the breathing of the skin.
- Peppermint essential oil - active ingredients penetrate deeper into the skin thanks to menthol. All inflammatory processes that occur on the skin are treated with drugs, which should contain this oil. It also helps restore strength, relieve nervous excitement.
- Lavender essential oil - has a remarkably toning and soothing effect. Balm The horse's strength for joints has a pleasant consistency and smell thanks to this oil.
- Other ingredients: water, glycerin, carbopol, soybean oil, triethanolamine, methylparaben, propylparaben - when comparing this drug, developed by Russian chemists for humans, a similar composition becomes evident with the preparation for horses.
Included in the natural components contribute:
- Prevention of muscle strain after increased physical exertion;
- Reducing pain in injuries of the musculoskeletal system;
- Relaxation of muscles;
- Treatment and preventive care for muscle pain.
How to apply? Cream Horsepower is applied to the skin and rubbed with movements, as with a massage. Enough twice a day. Do not let the balsam gel get on the mucous membranes or the damaged skin.
Since this drug is created exclusively for humans, although it has a provocative name( good move!), It can be recommended by your doctor, be sure to ask him for the appropriateness of using it in your particular case. Do not self-medicate!
Horse ointment for joints. Who tried to be treated? Did it help?
You know, it actually helps. It's just that the flasks are bigger for horses, that's all. And it helps even better than for people( probably because it is adapted to the thicker skin of an animal).And do not be so skeptical about this. Well, think for the horses. ...(it's almost from personal experience - my mother, neighbor, neighbor's girlfriend, grandfather, and grandmother on the bench used it's not a joke, seriously)
helps me from intercostal neuralgia
Personally, I did not help.
Does not help, but it's nice and does not hurt.
I bought Finnish, I smear muscles and spine, it helps me. If a woman believes, buy and let it be treated, there will be no harm.
555 times already repeated: ointments for pain in the joints can not help in prinipe. ..The cause of the disease is inside the body and it needs to be removed from the inside, and not outside
buy it, it will help 100%.there is an incredible thing - a placebo.
A horse's ointment is made for horses, how can it even come to the head to try it on yourself. ... Although, maybe you have health that does not have to go where. ...
If this ointment is a so-called double ointmentaction( cold-heat),
, it helps sometimes horses and people
And the fact that it is for horses does not mean that it can not be used by people.
Compare the components of similar ointments for horses and for humans and the composition is sooo similar.
Even pharmacists in the west are advised to buy horse, if in the pharmacy for people there is no this ointment( do not buy it and the pharmacy does not order) and wait for the order do not want to.
Ointment helps, relieves pain in the waist for a long time, even when it reduces the leg cramp-smear with this ointment and helps. The council was given by a friend of a girl who, since childhood, has been dealing with horses. All grannies from the entrance straightened their backs, they could not rejoice, that pain does not torment.