Complexes of exercises with humeroscapular periarthritis
Pleuralopathy periarthritis is a common sluggish inflammatory-degenerative lesion of tissues and anatomical formations surrounding the shoulder joint( capsule, tendons, bags, ligaments).Like any other pathological process, the periarthritis of the humeroscapular localization has its own peculiarities with regard to treatment. Among the therapeutic measures, an appropriately chosen set of exercises( Popov, Bubnovsky or other authors) occupies an important place. The rules of rational exercise therapy and gymnastics in the treatment of pleuraepithelial periarthritis are described in this article.
Therapeutic possibilities of gymnastics and physical education
The principle of therapeutic effect of certain movements that are produced during the exercise is the following positive effects:
- improvement of microcirculatory processes and blood circulation in the affected area;
- restoration of trophism of altered tissues;
- cupping of residual manifestations of the inflammatory-degenerative process;
- relaxation of intense musculo-tendon complexes;
- strengthening of weakened ligamentous structures;
- recovery of lost muscle tone and prevention of muscle contracture;
- recovery of the required volume of movements.
It's important to remember! Correctly selected set of exercises with shoulder-blade periarthritis has a blocking effect on virtually all the links of the onset and progression of this disease. This is a full-fledged method of treatment, which must necessarily be controlled by a specialist!
General requirements and rules of exercise therapy
Starting complex exercise therapy and therapeutic gymnastics with pleural flush periarthritis, it is necessary to be guided by such main rules:
- Do not resort to this method of treatment in the acute stage of the disease. Sick tissues should remain in a state of rest until the inflammatory manifestations decrease.
- The appearance of minor soreness during the exercise is not an excuse for refusing exercise therapy. Pain syndrome can be stopped with the use of pain medications.
- Severe pain is a contraindication for further exercise.
- It is compulsory to follow the rules of gradual increase in the intensity of the loads. It is inadmissible to resort to force exercises, if the bone-tendon complexes of the affected area are not ready for this.
- The expressed soreness or limitation of the volume of movements in the shoulder can be reduced by massage of the humerus area or warming it before performing the exercises.
- The initial complex of exercise therapy should be represented by exercises from the initial position lying on the back.
- To achieve good functional results from exercise therapy it is possible by introducing a set of exercises in different positions of the body and using additional devices( rubber band, ball, dumbbell, gymnastic stick).
- The first to exercise in the shoulder shoulders should be involved more distant from the shoulder joints of the upper extremity.
It's important to remember! If the patient has started a complex exercise therapy, he is obliged to perform all the exercises regularly. Violation of this principle entails a decrease in the effectiveness of ongoing activities!
Exercises for periarthropathy can be performed using additional devices
In what cases is it better to refrain from gymnastics and exercise therapy
Complex LFK in the treatment of humeroscapular periarthritis is contraindicated in such situations:
- congestive chronic heart failure and circulatory system;
- uncontrolled hypertension;
- marked exacerbation of periarthritis with severe pain syndrome;
- conditions associated with an increased risk of any type of bleeding;
Complex of exercises for pain syndrome
In the case of a shoulder-flapper periarthritis in the stage of unstable remission with an unexpressed pain syndrome, exercise should be performed in the initial position lying on the back on a hard surface. The main exercises are:
- Warm-up of the upper limb in the form of flexion-extension of the fingers of the hand, squeezing-expanding the hand into a fist( 8-10 times).
- Flexion-extensor and rotational movements with a brush in the wrist with bent forearms in elbows at right angles. After that, the hands are laid along the trunk for relaxation and for a short rest.
- Hands along the trunk in the supine position on the back. Perform 10 rotational movements of the upper limbs, alternately moving the palms of the hands up and down.
- From the previous starting position, bending the forearms in the elbows, put the brush on the shoulder, while breathing in with a delay of 2-3 seconds. After that, you should exhale with lowering your hands to the floor. Such therapeutic exercise consists of 7-10 movements.
- Upper limbs located along the trunk, bend at the elbows and smoothly divorced in the sides with simultaneous pulling up the elbows upwards, and brushes before touching the floor. Repeat 5-6 times.
- Place the brush on the area of the corresponding shoulder joint. Bending his elbows to the sides, he takes a breath, leading back - exhalation.
- From the same initial position( brushes on the shoulders), make the maximum elbows raise forwards by inhalation and lowering on exhalation up to 10 times.
- Dilution of straightened upper limbs to the sides from the supine position with simultaneous rotational movements of the forearms and shoulder fixed in one line. Avoid severe pain and fatigue.
- Raising your arms straight up in front of you from a prone position with simultaneous inhalation and exhalation when lowering.
- The final relaxing exercise is to spread your hands to the sides with your hands up, lie down for a few minutes.
Exercise during periarthritis should be sequential and differentiated
Complex of exercises in the recovery phase of
In the period of convalescence recovery of the humerus periarthritis, exercise therapy can be performed from the initial position sitting on the stool:
- The back is flat, the legs are set on the width of the shoulders. Straightened arms rise upward with simultaneous inhalation. With an exhalation, lower your hands. After 5-6 such cycles, the arms should be raised to the sides with the maximum permissible upward lift.
- Perform linear movements with shoulders in the form of their raising and lowering.
- Movement shoulders in a circle and "eight" forward and back with hands down.
- Get the brush to the shoulder blade first of the opposite side over the shoulder and under it, and then its side 7-8 times.
- Drawing the arm to the side and backward with a delay in this position for a few seconds. It is performed 5 times in turn for each hand.
- Brushes are laid on the shoulders on one side, knees together in a sitting position on a chair. It is necessary to pull the elbows as far as possible towards the opposite knee.
- In conclusion, circular movements are performed in the cervical spine in both directions with hands down.
Exercises from standing position
- Rotational movements with brushes in a circle with simultaneous lifting of straightened arms upwards on inspiration and lowering on exhalation. Exercise until the appearance of a little fatigue.
- The legs are set shoulder width apart. The exercise consists in performing swings with your hands to the right and left, and then back and forth. It is enough for 8-10 cycles of each of the exercises.
- Performing mahov's hands while walking( about a minute).
The essence of the complex of exercises on Popov
The main principle that is embedded in the complex of exercises Popov - a simple movement in the form of rotation and sipping. They should in no case bring pain and discomfort. The set of exercises Popova includes:
- As far as possible, raise the shoulders upwards and perform rotational movements of the type "eight".
- In standing position maximally stretch the spine( sipping).After this, the shoulders go up as far as possible and stay for a few seconds in this position against a background of deep inspiration. On exhalation, the shoulders are as low as possible and fixed for a few seconds.
- Smooth maximum hand movements as a shear type. On inhalation, the arms are divorced to the joints of the scapula, crossed in front of you in exhalation.
- Raising each hand up in turn with simultaneous turning of the trunk in the same direction several times, without lowering the hand. After it is lowered, relax muscles as much as possible.
- Bend the elbow flexed upwards gently in the elbow joint and then gradually lower it.
- Brushes cross into the lock in front of him, forearms are located horizontally. Carry out hand movements like "waves".
- Feet together in standing position. The body tilts forward with pulling the chest to the knees. It is necessary to try to maximally pull the shoulders towards the knee joints and stay in this position for a few seconds.
Whatever the complex of exercise therapy for plechelo-flapping periarthritis has been chosen as the basic course of exercise therapy, the only guarantee of effectiveness can be control by a specialist. Complex medical and physiotherapy treatment in combination with the dosed load significantly increases the chances of recovery.
Complex of exercises( therapeutic gymnastics) with shoulder-flapping periarthritis
Shoulder or humeropathy periarthritis is a disease in which inflammation of surrounding shoulder joints occurs, including the ligaments, the joint capsule, and the tendons of a number of located muscles. Therapeutic gymnastics with periarthritis of the shoulder together with the medicamental treatment of this disease occupies a leading place in the treatment and rehabilitation. In this article you will find a set of special exercises, the implementation of which will help improve the condition for this disease.
Why is there a need for therapeutic gymnastics( LFK) with periarthritis of the shoulder?
with periarthritis of the shoulder without gymnastics is indispensable
regular exercise helps to reduce pain in the shoulder joint and surrounding tissues;
- helps restore the previous( before the disease) volume of movements in the shoulder;
- increases muscular strength and tone of periarthritis-affected muscles.
Please note: these therapeutic methods should be used only after examination, diagnosis and in parallel with drug treatment. Apply the movements described below only after their approval by the attending physician. Self-medication can harm your body!
Complex of therapeutic exercises with shoulder-flapping periarthritis
group exercises in therapeutic gymnastics( ASF)
The starting position is sitting on a chair.
Place your hands on your waist and spread your elbows to the sides. From this position, start - very smoothly and slowly, without jerking!- To make circular movements with shoulders back and forth.
Try to do the movements so that you do one circular motion for 60 seconds( forward), and then the same - in the opposite direction.
The starting position is the same as in the previous control. Put your hands on your waist and dilate your elbows in the sides, too, very smoothly and slowly move your shoulders forward as far as possible, and then - back and also to the maximum. Repeat this movement "back and forth" five or six times.
The starting position is sitting with the most painful hand behind the back. Take a healthy hand with a sore hand behind your wrist, then gently and gently begin to pull the sick arm down and into the healthy side with a pointing on the butt on the healthy side.
Note: this must be done, avoiding pain and achieving only muscle tension. When you reach the maximum position of the hand, stop for 8-10 seconds at this point, and then on inhalation try to maximally strain your aching arm and freeze in this position for another 10-12 seconds.
After that, exhale, while relaxing the patient's hand. At the same time, try to pull the patient a few centimeters in the same direction with a healthy hand, but also without causing pain, and at this point again hang for 7-10 seconds.
After this, perform another four - five cycles with stress-relaxation, during which try to pull your arm a little further, but without the appearance of pain.
LFK aimed at the upper shoulder girdle
Sitting. Put the hand of the sick hand on the shoulder of a healthy hand, press the elbow against the chest, and with a healthy hand, grasp the elbow of the diseased limb and begin to gently pull the sick arm upwards. Take care that the patient's elbow does not come off his chest and as if riding along it. Tighten the aching arm to the sensation of maximum muscle tension, but not pain.
When reaching the maximum point, fix at this point for ten to fifteen seconds. After that, inhale, stretch the sick hand for seven to ten seconds, relax it on the exhalation, and with a healthy limb, pull the sick arm up a little more. Repeat this cycle of inspiration-exhalation with tension-relaxation, as in the last exercise - 5-6 times.
№5( simplified form)
Recommended for patients with severe limitations of joint movement, and also when the hand is weakly diverted to the side.
The starting position - lying on the back on the floor, the painful arm is straightened at the elbow joint, and the palm looks up. From this position, taking a breath, raise your hand 2-3 cm up and maximally strain it, remaining in this position for seven to ten seconds. Then, on exhalation, lower your hand to the floor and completely relax it, after which you are in that relaxed state for 10-15 seconds.
Repeat this cycle of inspiration-exhalation and exhalation-relaxation 4-5 times.
And here's an interesting video of the exercise therapy complex for this disease:
Note: the complex is not provided with all the exercises and solely for informational purposes. In order for the treatment of the humeroparous periarthritis to proceed correctly, it is necessary to have a full-time consultation with a physician-rehabilitator or an instructor in physiotherapy exercises.
Recovery with pleural flap periarthritis without exercise therapy is impossible
Periarthritis of the shoulder is an inflammation of the capsule of the shoulder joint, as well as the tendons adjacent to it and passing through it.
Pleropilatochnaya pererarthritis is one- and two-sided. Significantly affect the process of the disease and the increase in the symptoms of degenerative-dystrophic articular changes and the formation of foci of inflammation in the surrounding tissues. If the phenomena of regression are superimposed in arbitrary combinations, the disease progresses.Vkontakte
There are various syndromes of its development :
- with damage to the tendon of the long head of the biceps;
- inflammation of the tendon sheath of the biceps;
- tearing individual muscle tendon fibers.
The cause of the disease can be:
- osteochondrosis of the cervical spine;
- in women - removal of the breast in connection with the development of a benign or malignant tumor.
The area of the joint becomes warmer than the surrounding areas to the touch, in the area of inflammation the temperature rises and tissue hyperemia is observed.
The amplitude of movement in the joint gradually decreases, the volume of movements in the direction up and back, is limited.
Symptoms of simple form of periarthritis:
- minor pain while rotating hands;
- if you try to get your hand behind your back, the pain intensifies.
If at this stage do not limit the load and start treatment, the humeroparous periarthritis can take an acute form with the following symptoms:
- Aching pain will intensify during night rest.
- At the slightest movement of the joint, pain is given to the arm area of the and the cervical region.
- Movement of the hand back-up-to-the-side because of severe soreness is almost impossible, and the movement of the shoulder does not cause any unpleasant sensations.
- There is swelling in the shoulder region.
- Subfebrile temperature of is observed, fever is manifested, general condition worsens, sleep is disturbed at night due to pain.
- The patient tends to give the anthological device a hand - press the bent arm to the chest.
In the acute stage of the disease, in the absence of treatment, the process becomes chronic. During it, acute pains are replaced by constant subacute, exacerbated with increased stress, and when rest there is discomfort, numbness in the shoulder joint.
In 1/3 patients with a history of arthroperyarthrosis, , capsular appears, which is characterized as "frozen shoulder syndrome".
Diagnosis of the disease
Diagnosis of the disease begins with examination, assessment of the clinical picture and palpation of the affected joint. The symmetry of the shoulder joints, muscular atrophy, presence of the bony protuberances is evaluated.
The patient is asked to move with his hand, rotating it in the joint, reveal the degree of tension and muscle tone. The volume of passive movements in this joint is determined.
After ascertaining the degree of functionality of the joint, an X-ray examination of is prescribed. Sometimes it is necessary to additionally apply computer tomography or ultrasound examination to determine the extent of the lesion.
There are other methods that are connected with the diagnosis: arthroscopy and tomography.
Treatment of the disease at different stages of
The main drug therapy measures begin with the elimination of bouts of pain. To completely get rid of the disease, it is required, at a certain stage, to connect special exercises with humeropathy periarthritis. Otherwise, joint mobility will not be possible to return .
Subsequently, the medications used in the treatment of arthrosis are appointed: hondoprotectors and anti-inflammatory drugs.
Physiotherapy - laser, magnetotherapy , - and manual effects are applied no earlier than 3-4 days after the end of the course of injections of corticosteroids into the affected joint.
Simultaneously with traditional medicamental treatment compresses with dimexide are used. After the acute pain is removed, bischofite is added to the compresses.
A rapid effect occurs after hirudotherapy, but patients with leeches often develop allergic reactions.
Traditional methods of treatment
Many recipes for the treatment of this disease are available in the stores of traditional medicine. Preparations of this group are for internal and external use. Plus them that they have a small number of side effects and always a great choice.
Tasty and pleasant summer remedy. A handful of currant berries, black, insist on boiling water, and drink about 100-150 ml before eating. Very useful and vitaminizes the body.
To anyone who considers the already described drug similar to compote, you can offer a similar. Instead of currant berries, leaves will be used in it.Vegetable collection: currant leaves, raspberries, cowberries and rosehips are taken in the same quantity approximately 35 g - currant leaves can be more - boiled, insist 6-7 hours in a warm place or 3 hours in a thermos. Everyone drinks a day.
St. John's wort perforated taking is required cautiously, no more than 30 mg per day for 2 divided doses. For tincture, a teaspoon of dry raw material is poured into 150 ml of boiling water.
The same tincture can be made from nettles, but take it a day more than once.
They are applied in the form of compresses or used for grinding.
Quickly help remove soreness warming compresses:
- from salt( brine proportions for compress: 10 g salt per 100 grams of water);
- from burdock leaves( it is not necessary to prepare a burdock leaf, it is enough to rinse it).
Compress is not used cold. To ensure that the heat is sufficient for a long time - usually the compress is placed before the sleep, the canvas soaked in a brine, or the heated burdock leaf, is closed first with a plastic film, and then fixed.
For grinding, the following vegetable components are effectively used, on the basis of which alcoholic tinctures are made.
Plantain, birch leaves, mint, dandelion root, burdock or roots, mint, chamomile, coriander.
All ingredients for tinctures are taken in equal parts.
Complexes of therapeutic gymnastics
Before the beginning of lessons it is necessary to sit comfortably on a chair, to lean your back on the back. Movement should not restrain anything.
Hands at waist, elbows are diverted to the side. Slowly, elbows try to bring each other to a minimum distance.
From the initial position, from which the first exercise began, produce a symmetrical rotation of the shoulders.
Initial position: the elbow of a sick hand is pressed to the chest, a brush on the shoulder. With a healthy hand, pull the elbow from the side of the affected joint upwards. Do not lead to painful sensations. The exercise ends when the muscles begin to strain. The elbow on the chest should slide.
Positive effect on the humeroscapular periarthritis complex of exercises Popova .They are allocated special movements based on his observations of patients who had a history of degenerative changes of the joint and surrounding tissues.According to his theory fragments of the affected limb themselves take a position convenient for themselves, and the muscles and a group of ligaments support it even after healing."By memorizing" this position of the ligament of the altered joint does not allow it to recover in due measure and at the stage of remission.
Yu. V.Popov has developed small amplitude movements that gradually loosen these stiffened ligaments. Analyze his condition during classes on this method, the patient must himself.
Restoration is considered successful if after classes there is a pleasant relaxation and there is no tenderness in the joints.
The following exercises are included in the complex of Dr. Popov for the restoration of the shoulder joint.
- Hand on the shoulder, with a healthy hand, try to lift it as much as possible.
- The hand, lowered on the back of the thigh, is tried to bring to the waist with the help of a healthy hand.
- The tendon is stretched in an inclination: hands lean against a wall, bend over 90º, slowly crouch.
- The hand is pinned against the wall, the shoulder should be set 30 degrees forward. Fingers "step" up the wall.
To strengthen the muscles of the
- Hands through the side slowly rise and fall.
- You need to press your back against the wall. Bend your arm 90 degrees to the elbow joint, and try to forcefully push against the wall.
- During the exercises for internal and external rotation, an expander is used. The expander is attached to the fixed object , a towel is placed under the elbow of the bent hand pressed to the side of the sick arm. Stretching the expander arm turn inside and out. The towel should remain in place.
Exercises for stabilizing the blade
It takes a slow push-up from the wall. In position: lying on your back, try to raise your shoulders as high as possible, holding your hands in front of you. The expander stretches behind the back.
All the exercises are performed in an amount of 10 times, an average of 4-5 seconds.
The recovery complex can be started only after the disease has reached a state of remission. In this video you can visually see the complex of Dr. Popov
An important factor in restoring the mobility of the shoulder joint is the regularity of the exercises. The course of therapeutic measures of the humeroparous periarthritis is long. To prevent a relapse of the disease, it is necessary to constantly engage in exercise therapy and limit excessive workload.
Joint problems are common for all ages. A large load or a transferred infection can equally cause joint inflammation. Shoulder bladder periarthritis is one of the inflammatory diseases of the joints, which affects the joint of the upper limbs with the human body. However, it is not the joint surfaces that are affected, but the surrounding tissues.
Acute period of the disease involves treatment with medication, and when the inflammation subsides, you can use physiotherapy and gymnastics for the joints. Petr Popov developed on a scientific basis a set of gymnastic exercises that help to overcome the disease.
Complex of Popov: benefits of exercises with the humeroscapular periarthritis
The technique, called "small movements", has a significant effect with regular execution. It provides:
- reduction of pain in the shoulder joint;
- training of relaxation of muscle-retainers;
- increase in the amplitude of motion of the upper limbs in the shoulder joint;
- resumption of muscle contraction;
- maintenance of the muscles of the shoulder girdle in physiological tone.
The essence of the
procedure The small movements used in the procedure are justified only in the case of the abatement of the inflammatory process. Otherwise, the patient will not be able to perform exercises qualitatively because of the pain caused during gymnastics. The correct execution of movements, supplemented by regular repetitions of the technique, provides a quick visible result. The therapeutic effect of Popov's technique is to restore the tissue position.
During the inflammatory process, swelling of ligaments and muscle fascia leads to compression of the joint surfaces and their mutual displacement. The course of anti-inflammatory drugs helps to anesthetize and relieve swelling. In this case, the disposition of the joints remains.
In parallel, the wrong position of the bones is fixed by means of connective tissue formations that appear in large numbers during inflammatory changes. As a result, the physiological motor amplitude is disrupted, and pain during movement is maintained, despite the absence of an acute period.
Regular joint training according to Popov's method provides restoration of limb functions. The movements are very simple and do not bring unpleasant sensations during their performance. Immobilized during the disease, the joint regains painless mobility.
Gymnastics for ligaments and tendons
- Sitting on a chair at his edge, the patient should put his hands on his knees and sit with a straight back. Detaching the front edge of the foot as if walking, an imitation of movement is created. Stroking his legs from the hip to the knees with his hands, provide a warm-up to the shoulder girdle.
- In the same position, the muscles of the shoulder girdle relax. Small alternate slopes of the body to the left and right are complemented by alternately tightening the corresponding shoulder.
- In the same initial position, they stretch their arms upwards, preliminarily closing them with the mutual coverage of the brushes. From this position, you can make smooth lateral slopes of the body.
- In a simpler version, tilt the body according to the pendulum principle, sitting on a chair.
- Raise alternately the right and left hand, turning at the same time in the direction of the raised hand. The muscles of the shoulder girdle are actively included by moving the arms bent at the elbows up and forward, and then back and down. In this case, the thumbs of the hands are on the forearms in a line with the clavicles.
There are a number of pathological conditions in which gymnastics according to the Popov method is contraindicated:
Pleuralopathy periarthritis. The complex of exercises
saprosku: "Is it possible to use the method of" small movements "developed by Dr. Peter Alexandrovich Popov to accelerate the recovery with pleural flap periarthritis? And what are the features in this case?"https: //www.youtube.com/ watch? V = Qnk6LeNHRpE