Gymnastics for arthrosis of the knee joint
Gymnastics for arthrosis of the knee joint
One of the most common joint diseases in the world is arthrosis. At the age of 45, they suffer up to 15% of the population, at the age of sixty-one, every third person suffers from this disease, and at the age of seventy - every second person. Of course, there are exceptions, such as, for example, herbs, which can become a provoking factor in the development of arthrosis at a young age.
Arthrosis is one of many diseases that inevitably overtake the age-related population.
Clinical features of the disease
Pain in the joints are manifested during movement, and at rest, almost do not bother. As a rule, analgesics are ineffective. The best help is with various warming ointments, compresses and dirt. Blood tests, usually, do not give any visible changes. It is possible to detect the disease using X-rays or MRI.
Osteoarthritis is characterized by a dystrophic lesion of the cartilaginous tissue of the joint. With age or as a result of trauma, the amount of fluid in the core of the intervertebral discs decreases, which reduces the elasticity and mobility of the joints. The most common arthrosis worries knee and hip joints. Often one can find arthrosis of the big toe on the foot. A patient with arthrosis often has a knee pain during walking, squats.
Effective treatment of arthrosis
The approach to the treatment of this joint disease should be comprehensive. First of all, you need to contact the clinic at the first manifestations of the disease. Remember that only a doctor can conduct the correct diagnosis and prescribe adequate treatment.
Damage to arthrosis
Many symptoms of arthrosis are similar to those of other joint diseases, but the reasons for their occurrence and treatment are very different. Therefore, self-medication can not only be useless, but also have a negative impact on the course of the disease.
Only a doctor can prescribe a set of measures from medical treatment, physiotherapy, diet and exercise therapy, which can stop the further development of arthrosis. Since the treatment is most effective in the early stages of the disease, it is advisable to consult a doctor at the first symptoms of knee disease.
Importance of physical activity in arthrosis
One of the auxiliaries for the treatment of arthrosis is therapeutic gymnastics. One of its main principles is "do no harm"!Depending on the stage of the disease, a set of exercises is formed. In the early stages of the disease, vigorous movements are an excellent means for improving mobility in the joint, increasing blood flow.
If the joint has already begun to deteriorate, vigorous exercise can only worsen the patient's condition. Therefore, before, to start the implementation of the complex for the treatment of arthrosis of the knee joint, it is necessary to consult a competent specialist.
Complex LFK should be selected only by a qualified specialist
The trainer for physical therapy selects an individual complex of exercises that can help you and do no harm to your joints. For an acute period of the course of the illness, exercises aimed at improving the lymph flow, blood supply of the joint, relaxing the muscles around it and reducing pain are selected.
In the remission phase, the emphasis is on strengthening the musculoskeletal joint apparatus and restoring its functions.
Rules for performing exercise therapy
Gymnastics for arthrosis of the knee joint is based on three principles - caution, regularity and gradualness. All exercises should be performed either sitting or lying down. No vigorous exercise "through pain" should not be in the complex. The load increases gradually, as does the amplitude of the movements.
The load and the amplitude of the execution of the controls should be increased gradually
The duration of the exercises should be a few seconds, but you need to repeat them several times a day. One of the main principles of performing any treatment complex is the regularity of its implementation. Lesson from time to time not only does not bring results, but they can give the opposite effect, causing an exacerbation of the disease.
Exercises for the knee joint
All exercises for medical treatment do not suffer sharp movements, are performed smoothly and slowly:
- Lying on the back with straight legs, stretched out with heels, without stretching socks. This exercise well relieves tension in the muscles, and also improves the metabolic processes in the knee joint;
- Lying on his back, stretch his arms along the trunk. Raise alternately straight legs 15 cm from the floor. Back and waist tightly pressed to the floor;
- Lying on the back, hands along the trunk. To lift in turn a knee bent at the knee to the stomach;
- Exercise "bicycle";
- Lying on his back perform swings with straight legs at a height of 20 cm from the floor in the horizontal plane;
- Lying on the side, the upper leg lifts to a small height. The lower leg, while bent at the knee. Perform on different sides;
- Lying on the stomach, hands along the trunk. Perform alternate bending of the legs in the knees;
- Lying on the stomach, hands along the trunk. To make ascents by a straight leg on height of 15-20 sm from a floor, a sock "on itself".In this exercise, it is important that the pelvis and chest are tightly pressed to the floor, and the lifting is made due to the tension of the muscles of the thighs;
- Sitting on a chair perform relaxed rocking with his foot, bending and unbending the knee joint.
LFK for the knee joint
Static exercises for the knee joint
These exercises are performed several times with an interval of ten seconds:
- Sitting on the stool to raise the leg, straightening it in the knee joint and hold it for up to 30 seconds. Then do the exercise with the other leg;
- Standing at the back of a chair, climb to "socks" and stand up to 60 seconds. Having done this exercise several times, you can repeat it in a dynamic version;
- Standing at the back of the chair, lean on the "heels" and hold out for up to 60 seconds. This exercise is recommended to be carried out in a dynamic variant, that is, to change positions more quickly;
- Standing at the back of the chair, perform smooth transitions from "heel" to "sock", as if wave smooth movements, causing the blood to rise more actively to the knee joint.
self-massage After performing a therapeutic complex of exercises, it is recommended to perform self-massage of the hips, its front and side surfaces. It is performed within three to five minutes by vigorous rubbing upwards, from the knee to the groin. It should be "warm" and comfortable. No pain is allowed.
LFK for arthrosis of the knee joint
Recommendations of dieticians for patients with arthrosis of knee joints
One of the factors contributing to the development of arthrosis is excess weight. Decreased body weight has a beneficial effect on the treatment of arthrosis of the knee joints. However, only a reduction in the patient's weight, can not cure arthrosis.
Rational food is necessarily connected to the complex of medical events. Patients with arthrosis should include in their diet, as much as possible fruits and vegetables. Among the fats should predominate vegetable oils, for example, olive, sesame and butter in small quantities. Of the meat should be given preference to chicken, turkey and veal. Any fish is recommended, but not fried.
Special attention should be paid to lactic acid products, especially cottage cheese and natural yoghurt. Of cereals, buckwheat fits best. Bakery products can only be eaten with whole grains.
Much attention is paid to the complex of vitamins, which must be consumed by everyone suffering from arthrosis. In addition to chondroprotectors, it is necessary to use a complex of B vitamins. All this can be picked up by the attending physician, in accordance with your stage of the disease, your physical condition and preferences.
Video - Gymnastics for arthrosis of the knee
Therapeutic exercises for knee joints
The knee joint is one of the most complex and mobile in the human body. It carries a heavy load during walking, running, jumping, moving on the ladder, static loads. As a result of injuries, inflammatory and degenerative-dystrophic diseases of the knee joints, the blood supply and nutrition of the tissues deteriorate, the cartilaginous layer of the intraarticular surfaces of bones worsens, the menisci are destroyed, the work of the musculoskeletal apparatus is disrupted.
Arthritis, osteoarthrosis, changes in the integrity of bones and ligaments lead to chronic progressive inflammation and impaired knee mobility. For the treatment of diseases apply medication, surgical methods of therapy, physiotherapy and exercises to strengthen the knee joints. Therapeutic physical training( LFK) is prescribed at different stages of the disease and significantly improves the function of the musculoskeletal system.
Tasks and rules for training
The complex of therapeutic gymnastics is prescribed by a doctor depending on the nature and severity of the pathological process, concomitant diseases, the age of the patient. Full-fledged training begins in the period of the abating of the acute phase of the disease - reduction of pain syndrome, normalization of body temperature, reduction of local inflammatory manifestations. The main goal of gymnastics is:
- increasing the elasticity of the knee ligament apparatus;
- strengthening of muscular groups of the thigh and lower leg involved in the process of locomotor activity of the knee joint;
- normalization of blood circulation, as a result of which the metabolism improves, synthesis of synovial fluid is activated, cells of cartilaginous tissue are restored;
- improvement of general well-being and emotional background, which favorably affects recovery.
exercise therapy can be performed in groups under the supervision of the specialist
. When the complex of exercises is performed daily, the function of the knee joints is restored completely or partially, depending on the degree of abnormality of the anatomical structures.
During exercise, exercise should follow such rules:
- training should be regular, the course of treatment is from 14 to 30 days;
- gymnastics should be done 2-3 times a day for 10-15 minutes, the total exercise time is 30-45 minutes;
- the load on knee joints should gradually increase, the frequency of repetition of exercises starts from 3-4, bringing up to 10-15 per approach;
- amplitude at the beginning of training is low with an increase towards the end of the gymnastic complex;
- every exercise is performed carefully, muscles and ligaments are well developed;
- after physical education should rest in a prone position on a hard surface with unbent knees, which helps to restore blood flow in the trained joints;
- after a complex of exercises you can take a contrast shower, self-massage the affected joint and surrounding soft tissues;
- gymnastics should not bring unpleasant sensations and pain, at occurrence of a dyscomfort it is necessary to stop training;
- pain syndrome requires follow-up visits to a doctor.
It is not necessary to expect a quick positive effect, exercising exercise therapy improves the condition of the knees for arthrosis and arthritis as a result of prolonged patient treatment that does not exclude other types of therapy.
The complex of exercises by the method of Evdokimenko
The effective complex of exercise therapy for the rehabilitation of inflammatory and degenerative diseases of the knee joints was created by Pavel Valdorievich Evdokimenko, a Russian academician, a rheumatologist and psychologist. Based on his many years of experience, he developed exercises that positively affect the musculoskeletal system and improve the emotional mood for fighting the disease.
The most common abnormality of the knee is found in osteoarthritis, which is characterized by destruction of the cartilaginous and bone tissue, a violation of synovial fluid synthesis, a decrease in the amplitude of movements of the lower limbs. The disease develops after trauma, as a result of the pathology of metabolism, the inflammatory process of the structures of the knee joint( arthritis, periarthritis, bursitis).
Complex structure of the knee joint and its mobility lead to frequent development of the pathology of
. Before starting physical therapy, it is necessary to familiarize with the list of contraindications to the exercises:
- arterial hypertension;
- increased intracranial pressure;
- abdominal hernia and inguinal hernia;
- acute blood diseases;
- severe chronic heart and vascular disease;
- acute inflammatory process in internal organs;
- increased body temperature;
- menstrual bleeding;
- a recovery postoperative period for a month.
The complex of physical training for arthrosis of the knee joint includes 9 exercises, which must be performed in the proposed sequence.Also can read: Exercises for knee arthrosis
- Lying on the abdomen, hands are located along the body. Alternately raise the straightened leg up a distance of about 15 cm from the floor and hold it on the weight for 40 seconds. At the same time the pelvis is tightly fixed, and movements are carried out at the expense of the muscles of the thighs and abdomen.
- The starting position is the same. The left leg is bent at the knee joint at an angle of 90 degrees and slowly lift to a height of 10 cm from the floor, holding it in its weight for at least 10 seconds. Then exercise with your right foot.
- The starting position is the same. Slowly raise both feet to the maximum possible height, then smoothly, without jerks, raise your legs to the sides and bring them together. Exercise can help increase blood pressure, so it should be done with caution in patients with coronary heart disease and hypertension.
- In the prone position on the right side, bend the leg of the same name, and straighten the left lower limb and raise it as much as possible, hold it for 20-30 seconds. Then repeat the exercise on the left side.
- Sitting on a chair, alternately straighten and lift your foot, holding it in the balance until the minute. If the knees are aching when doing gymnastics, lower the amplitude of the movements until the discomfort ceases.
- Turn to the back of the chair with your face in a standing position and, holding hands behind it, gently rise on your toes, stay in this position for 3 seconds and lower your feet to the floor.
- The starting position is the same. Now it is necessary to stand on the heels, raising the stops as much as possible.
- The starting position is the same. The left leg is lifted to the toe with the fixed right leg, then do this exercise with the other leg. It turns a roll from one foot to the other. Feel the flow of blood to your knees.
- At the end of the gymnastics complex, perform a self-massage of the anterior-lateral surface of the thigh from the knee joint to the groin for 5 minutes. First rub the skin, then knead the muscles, at the end of the procedure, stroke. After the massage, you should feel pleasant warmth.
Joint gymnastics by Evdokimenko method is available for patients of all age categories
Exercises for knee arthrosis improve its motor function and relieve pain syndrome already from the first days of exercise, however, to consolidate the positive effect it is important to undergo a full course of therapeutic physical training. For the correct performance of gymnastics, you should consult a doctor who will help you to put the technique of training. In addition, the Internet hosts numerous visual videos explaining in detail the features of exercises in diseases of the knee joint.
LFK for knees effectively restores their functional activity and is an important part of complex treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system. Correct approach and following the recommendations of a specialist in performing gymnastics will help to maintain the health of knee joints and prevent the progression of the pathological process.
Complex exercise exercises for exercise therapy with arthrosis of the knee jointWith gonarthrosis, there are degenerative changes of articular cartilage with pain manifestations and a decrease in functional capabilities in the mobility of the joint. The process of pathological changes of cartilage is irreversible, but a set of special medical measures is provided to prevent further undesirable consequences and arising complications.
Medical gymnastics with arthrosis of the knee joint, supplemented by massage, allows to suspend the process of disturbances in the structure of the cartilaginous tissue and maintain the volume of motor activity necessary to maintain a satisfactory quality of life. It should be remembered that physical education should not cause traumatic effects and should not be performed if there are individual contraindications. The effectiveness of the positive impact of therapeutic and prophylactic procedures in the early stages of the disease is much higher.
Exercises for arthrosis of the knee joint.
Physical exercises are performed mainly in the sitting and lying position to minimize the traumatizing load on the joint. The complex of exercises should be performed with a gradual increase in the load, not allowing sharp pain. It is necessary to focus on the condition of the patient's joint. Properly distributed load, after gymnastics and self-massage, will manifest itself by restoring all the usual movements of the joint in 25-30 minutes after the end of the session.
Therapeutic exercise is performed by alternating each exercise( starting with 5 repetitions and gradually increasing to 20 times).Charge should be performed regularly: 20 minutes three times a day.
- In the supine position, two legs should be bent at the same time in the knee and hip joint. Conduct movements: alternately bending and then unbending legs.
- Pose, lying on his back and stretching his legs. The knee of one leg should be bent and a small lifting of the foot above the surface with a fixation of the position for 5 seconds. Perform a change of the exercising leg.
- Do not change the pose, raise one leg, bending at the knee joint. Perform movements - bending and then unbending the leg. Exercise alternately each leg.
- The basic initial posture remains the same. Bend the leg and fix it for a few seconds in a bent position, pressing to the trunk with the subsequent relaxation and returning to the initial starting position. Repeat with changing feet.
- Do not change the starting position to lift the straight leg to a height of about 30 cm( from the heel to the surface) and hold the foot for 5-8 seconds. Repeat alternately with both feet.
- Continue lying on your back and perform an exercise of rotating your legs - "bike".It is necessary to maintain the pace: from slow to faster.
- Roll over on the stomach, then bend one leg in the knee, while trying to reach the heel to the buttocks. Run, changing your legs.
- Sit on a chair and lift the foot with a straight foot into a position parallel to the floor and hold for 3-5 seconds, until a certain tension is reached in the muscles of the thigh and lower leg. Perform alternately with each leg.
- Stand behind a chair and take hold of his back. Take each leg alternately, repeating the movement several times.
- Turn sideways to the chair, resting on the back of the chair with one hand and giving the body a steady position. Perform repeated strokes of each foot in the direction of forward and backward.
- To sit on a chair or a suitable curb( a certain height is needed) and chat with relaxed legs. Exercise is recommended for more frequent exercise during each day.
Treatment of Bubnovsky
Among a variety of therapeutic techniques, a special place is occupied by the author's curative system, developed and patented by Dr. med. CM.Bubnovsky. The essence of the method consists in therapy without drugs, with the use of physical exercises and movements that have a therapeutic effect( kinesiotherapy - motion treatment), and physiotherapy.
Kinesiotherapy is based on the study and practical use of deep knowledge of anatomy, biochemistry, physiology, human psychology and pedagogy in the treatment process. Gonarthrosis, in this scientific area of research, is regarded as a disease caused by processes associated with inadequate blood supply, muscle wasting, loss of joint fluid. By compensating and restoring the changes that have occurred, one can achieve psychophysiological normalization of the patient's condition and create comfortable life experiences from improving the quality of life.
To compile the most adapted set of exercises in each case, depending on the severity of the disease and clinical manifestations, the selection of an individual curative plan is envisaged. This method eliminates the use of warming ointments( gels).To relieve the pain, joint cooling, exposure to cold water or ice, during the treatment period is provided.
Improving the developed exercises, consolidating positive results and using the accumulated knowledge, the idea to create therapeutic MTB simulators( MTB - multifunctional simulator Bubnovsky) was realized. Use of this type of simulator is possible in domestic household conditions.
Use of massage as a supplement to exercise therapy
A professional massage massage course can only be carried out by a specialist with special medical training. Massage helps to activate microprocesses in the tissues adjacent to the joint: increase capillary blood flow, stimulate cellular metabolic processes, improve nutrition of damaged cartilage structures.
It is quite possible to perform self-massage - it has a significant auxiliary therapeutic effect. Massage movements on their own perform stroking and rubbing movements. Massaging passes are consistently subjected to the region of both knee joints( healthy and diseased).
The process of self-massage is presented in the following consecutive stages:
- Take a sitting position in the bed with one leg extended out horizontally on the bed and relaxed lowered second leg.
- On the leg on the bed, the arms are placed at the bottom and at the top close to the joint, with the right hand on the top of the joint, and the left hand at the bottom.
- Smoothing reciprocating movements are carried out.
- Move the hands on both sides of the knee joint and with your fingers carry out active rubbing movements up and down the legs.
- Further similar rubbing movements of the lateral periarticular surfaces with the palmar surfaces of the hands.
- Having adopted the reference position for the thumbs at the top of the joint, the remaining fingers produce intense rotational and circular motions along the sides of the joint.
- Without changing the disposition of the brushes, they carry out kneading movements( with displacement of skin areas) with three fingers( index, middle, anonymous) of both hands.
- Carry out stroking final movements on the joint with the palms of both hands.
The duration of the procedure should be at least 15 minutes. In the case of 2-3-fold repetition, during the day, one can start from the 10-minute duration of each session.
Predicted results of
treatment In all cases, following the systematic nature of the procedures performed, as a result of the use of exercise therapy and self-massage, the following positive changes are noted:
- improves nutrition of articular elements and adjacent tissues;
- pain relief;
- improves motor functional parameters of the joint;
- increases the amplitude of the performed movements;
- improves the structure of cartilaginous tissue;
- relapse of the disease is prevented.
Joint gymnastics for the hip, knee, shoulder, elbow and other joints
Many people with musculoskeletal problems have the question what is it - articular exercises, which are often recommended by doctors. The so-called complex of physical exercises, focused on restoring mobility in the joints and improving their work. It is attractive that they can be performed by people of all ages and complexions.IMPORTANT TO KNOW!Doctors are dumbfounded! The pain in the joints is FOREVER!Just before bedtime. .. Read on - & gt;
Indications and rules for the implementation of
Joint exercises are used to treat a variety of diseases of the musculoskeletal system, and its rehabilitation, including gymnastics after hip surgery. During its implementation, blood flow, metabolic processes, joint mobility and muscle stretch are accelerated.
It is also applicable as a preventive agent against such ailments as rheumatism, osteochondrosis, arthritis and arthrosis. This charge is used even for newborns .For example, the gymnastics presented in video for hip dysplasia will be an excellent help in its treatment.
All exercises are performed slowly, as if sliding, with a gradual increase in the amplitude of movements. Do each of them need 5 to 15 times - the load is always selected individually.
Complexes of exercises
The complex of joint gymnastics develops flexibility, makes the figure beautiful and strong. It gives the necessary muscle load, strengthens the ligaments, and besides, removes excess fat deposits. But first of all, of course, the set of therapeutic exercises develops and strengthens joints, frees them from excess salts. On the video: joint exercises - exercises for the most problematic groups of joints.
Complex of exercises for shoulder joints
Pain of various origin in the shoulder is common - this is temporary overload, and serious problems with the musculoskeletal system. In any of these cases, therapeutic exercises for the shoulder joint are necessary.
As the basic exercises it is advisable to use the following:
- raise your hands up and pull them out;
- drag one or the other hand upwards;
- turn the case in different directions;
- make circular motions with shoulders;
- raise your hands and tilt them back, grasping your elbows with your palms;
- turn the left hand to the right and vice versa;
- elbows connect in front of the chest, place the brushes on the shoulders and twist them;
- take the weights and lift the limbs to shoulder level;
- hands connect at the level: chest, face, overhead - and push them against each other.
Complex of exercises for the joints of the hands
Gymnastics for the joints of the hands - one of the most mobile parts of the body, will have a healing effect for many people. After all, using the upper limbs, the day-to-day work is carried out, and therefore they are fundamentally kept healthy.
To this end, exercises are used:
- compress fists, bend and unbend them in the wrist joint;
- with one hand grasp the other and turn it to the sides, and then up and down;
- put one brush on another on a hard surface and with effort lift the bottom of them;
- set the elbows on the table, and, pushing them apart, connect and lower the brushes;
- putting his palms on the table, move your fingers downwards;
- actively compress your fingers from the top;
- make a "lock" and spread your arms in opposite directions;
- touch the thumb of others from the index finger to the little finger and vice versa;
- press the palm on the small ball.
Complex of exercises for hip joints
Hip joint takes a huge load, provides movement and maintains balance. Therefore even small complications with it can cause a lot of trouble and seriously worsen the quality of life.
On the presented video - therapeutic gymnastics for the hip joint:
- sit on your back, press your legs to your chest and lower them to the floor;
- make a circular rotation with the foot in the hip joint;
- bend your foot in the knee, clasping the palm of your foot;
- pull the toe of the raised leg to the face;
- place the right heel on the left knee;
- then turn the lower limb to the side and straighten it;
- , lower right hip to the left.
The gymnastics is useful after hip arthroplasty to restore its motor activity. But in this case it is important to start gradually, with the easiest exercises.
Complex of exercises for knee joints
The knee is one of the most complex and vulnerable structures of the human body, which often suffers from various ailments. They should be treated on time, as as limitation of leg mobility is a very painful sensation of .
In the video - gymnastics for the knee joints, to the main exercises which include the following:
- lie down and pull your hands up and your legs down;
- heels alternately stretch downwards;
- lift the leg and point the sock on and off;
- make a "bike";
- bend your knees, spreading them and connecting again;
- the knee is pressed to the abdomen, the back is rounded and the forehead is pulled towards the knee;
- place your feet wider than your shoulders and alternately lower your knees inwards;
- put the ball between the knees and squeeze it;
- turn to the side, lift the leg and pull up the sock;
- assume the sitting position, and, connecting the feet, raise and lower the knees.
A curative gymnastics is widely used after the endoprosthetics of the knee joint - replacing damaged areas with artificial prostheses. It will help a person to rehabilitate and return to an active lifestyle after 3 to 4 months after the operation.
Any medical gymnastics for sostavovimet a number of contraindications, to the paramount of them are acute infectious and oncological diseases. In addition, it can not be done with severe malformations of the nervous system, acute disorders of cerebral circulation and heart failure. It should be used only after consultation with a doctor with epilepsy and urolithiasis.
Musculo-articular exercises are shown not only for the treatment of complex diseases of the musculoskeletal system, but also as their prevention. After all, for its apparent ease lies a significant result - the body becomes light, and the mood is remarkable. Although its contraindications include non-common pathologies, it is always necessary for to coordinate a set of exercises with an expert.
Physiotherapy exercises for joints
We offer you specially designed complexes of physiotherapy exercises for diseases of arthritis, arthrosis and coxarthrosis.
Exercises for the joints of the hands
The starting position for performing all exercises - - sitting at the table.
• Place the hands on the edge of the table parallel to each other. Turn the palms up and down( do 8-10 times).
• Place the hands on the table. Raise and lower the brush, moving the first finger to the side( repeat 8-10 times).
• Brushes are on the table. Raise and lower your fingers, while the palms should be pressed to the table( repeat 8-10 times).
• Put your hands on the table, bending them at the elbows. Squeeze your fingers into a fist gradually: first phalanges, then squeeze completely into a fist( repeat 8-10 times).
• Place the palm on the edge. Each finger, in turn with a large, form a ringlet( repeat 8-10 times).
• Rub your palms intensively on each other( repeat 10-12 times).
• Place elbows on the table. Slowly perform circular movements with your hands, without lifting your elbows from the table. After doing circular movements, make pendulum swinging with your hand from the side to the side, and then back and forth. Repeat the exercises, 15 times, and then gradually bring them to 30.
Exercises for the feet
All leg exercises are performed 6-7 times.
• Starting position: lie on your back, arms extend along the trunk. Alternately bend your legs in your knees, gliding your heels along the floor.
• Starting position: lie on your back, bend your legs. At the expense of 1 - pull the knee to the stomach, at the expense of 2 - go back to the starting position, at the expense of 3 - repeat the exercise with the other leg, into account 4 - return to the starting position.
• Starting position: lie on your back, bend your legs. Swing your knees in turn: to the right and left.
• Starting position: lie on your back, straighten your legs, pull your feet toward you. Raise the right leg, hold in this position and release. Repeat with the other foot.
• Starting position: lie on your stomach, pull your arms along the trunk. Gradually strain and relax the buttocks.
• Starting position: lie on your stomach, pull your arms along the trunk. Slowly plant straight legs apart."You can not do an exercise in any case, overcoming the pain!"
After circular movements, you should start making pendulum swings with your hand from side to side and moving forward and backward. Repeat the exercises starting from 15 repetitions per session, and gradually bring them to 30.
Exercises for Shoulder Joints
• Stand and lean forward, leaning with a healthy hand on the chair. Lower the injured arm down and swing it first clockwise, then counter. Start the exercise with a small amplitude of rotation, increasing it gradually until painful sensations appear.
• Starting position - stand up straight, hands lower the widow of the trunk. Slowly raise your arms straight up to the vertical position and lower them down. Start with 15 repetitions, but every day, gradually increase the number of arm lifts.
• Lie on the floor, put your hands behind your neck in the lock. In this case, the elbows should lie on the floor. Raise the right elbow in turn in the direction of the right ear, and the left elbow - to the left ear. The number of repetitions at the first time is not less than 10-15, and then the number of exercises can be increased.
• In standing position, place your hands on your shoulders. Describe the circles by hand, gradually increasing the amplitude.
• Lie on your back and pull the injured arm out to the side at an angle of 90 degrees to the body. The palm should be facing up. Bend your arm at the elbow at a right angle so that your fingers look up. Then, lower your hand towards the hip and hold for 30 seconds in this position. Return to the starting position. After this, lower your hand back towards the ear and stay in this position for 30 seconds. Begin with 10 repetitions per session and gradually bring them to 15.
Exercises for coxarthrosis
This complex is designed for the treatment of arthrosis of large joints: the hip, knee, ankle.
• Lie on the floor on your stomach, put your face on the connected hands. Slightly shake your hips to the right and left, rolling on your stomach. The amplitude of movement should not exceed 3 cm. The exercise is recommended to be performed 3 times a day before meals for 10 minutes.
• Lie down on the floor or assume a reclining position or a semi-sitting. Extend and slightly parted legs alternately turn outward and inward. The amplitude of the movements is not more than 1 cm.
• Sit on a chair, knees spread about the width of the shoulders. Stop pressing firmly to the floor. In the initial stage to control the amplitude of the movement of the hand is better to keep on your knees. Easily and without tension, reduce and dilute the knees with an amplitude of 1 cm.
• Sit on the stool, put the feet on the floor and easily, without tension, lift the heels from the floor 1-2 cm.
Exercises forarthrosis of the knee joint
Such joint disease as arthrosis has recently become more common. Many believe that most people with age suffer from arthrosis. But actually it is not. This disease affects people of any age. The main factors that provoke the development of arthrosis are:
- Excessive physical activity;
- Congenital deformities of bones and joints.
Along with the medicamental treatment of arthrosis, therapeutic gymnastics is used. It improves blood flow to sick vessels, which in turn positively affects the effectiveness of treatment. The complex of exercises for arthrosis should be performed smoothly, without jerks and preferably under the supervision of a specialist. The knee joints are most susceptible to arthrosis. Signs of this disease can be noted joint crunch, accompanied by pain. Significantly increases fatigue during walking, movements are constrained.
Gymnastics for arthrosis of knee joints
The complex of exercises, which is used in the treatment of arthrosis of the knee joints, is performed only in a recumbent or in a sitting position. In this case, the load on the aching joint is reduced and the pain sensations are minimized. Doing such exercises is best under the supervision of a specialist, but if this is not possible - you can implement them in the home. But a preliminary consultation with a doctor is still desirable. Complex of exercises:
- The exercise is done sitting on the table. Keep your back straight. Observing a moderate amplitude of movements, chat with your feet. Do this exercise as often as possible.
- The exercise is executed in the same position. Alternately raise your legs, and hold them parallel to the floor for 3 seconds. In this case, the foot should be at a right angle to the shin.
- Standing on the floor, lean on the buttocks on the surface. Knees slightly bend and spread apart. Do inclines forward without bending your back.
- Lying back on the floor, stretch your legs. Then, bending the knee and lifting the foot over the floor, hold the foot for 5 seconds. Then do the same with the other leg. Repeat the exercise at least five times.
- From the supine position on the back, both legs bend at the knees, resting with feet in the floor. Alternately, each leg, bending at the knee, is pressed against the stomach, and then, straightening, slowly lowering the foot to the floor.
- Lying on the back bent at the knee leg to clasp hands and pull to the stomach. Keep the foot at right angles. Keep it up for 5-7 seconds. The leg should be lowered to the floor with the heel, and then stretched out. Legs alternate.
- Lie on your right side, first putting a small pillow under your head. With your left hand, rest on the floor in front of you, put your right hand under the pillow. Slowly bending the left leg, we bring it to the stomach and, as far as possible, take it back.
- Lying on the right side, the left leg, bent at the knee, rest on the floor. Make small flies elongated right foot. Then lie on your left side, and repeat these mahi with your left foot.
- Lying on the stomach and not lifting the pelvis off the floor, alternately bend your knees. Exercise slowly, without jerking.
- Lying on the stomach and not lifting the pelvis off the floor, alternately bend each leg in the knee and hold it in this position for 5-10 seconds.
Therapeutic gymnastics for arthrosis of the knee joint is very useful, as well as exercises with arthrosis of the foot are extremely useful and effective.
Gymnastics for foot arthrosis
Together with exercise therapy, a patient with arthrosis is prescribed a diet that will help to reduce excess weight, which is very often the cause of this disease and contributes to its further development. In addition, the patient will forever have to give up narrow shoes and high heels, since this greatly aggravates the course of the disease. In case of foot arthrosis, soft sports shoes or shoes with a soft sole and a wide heel, about two centimeters in height, are best suited. Exercises for arthrosis of the foot are quite easy to perform and can be done several times a day.
- Lying on the floor, raise your legs slightly and make rotational movements with stops in different directions.
- Sitting on a chair, pull forward the legs and perform the rotation of the feet.
- This exercise is also performed sitting on a chair, only the chair should be low. At the same time, the feet are pressed to the floor. Perform movements that mimic walking, alternately raising and lowering the feet.
Exercises that are used for arthrosis can and should be done even when the disease is not detected. This will be an excellent prophylaxis, which will reduce the occurrence of arthrosis to a minimum. Also, swimming and dancing are very useful. A proper diet and the rejection of bad habits will significantly reduce the risk of joint disease, and if they are available, the treatment process will be more effective. In addition, the exercises strengthen the muscles and ligaments around the joints, eliminate pain and improve the blood supply of the joint. Exercise combined with active lifestyle not only will prevent arthrosis, but will also prevent other diseases such as: