What does heel pain mean when walking?
Heel pain is a fairly common symptom that has many possible causes.
Feet rarely disturbs us, especially in youth. But it is worthwhile to appear any problem with your feet, as understanding comes to what extent our life and morale depends on them.
Pain in the foot near the heel is extremely unpleasant and almost completely dislodges a person from the usual life rhythm - even a short walk becomes a test for strength.
Like the entire foot, this part is a shock absorber.
A soft layer of fat and bone, the largest in the entire foot, can withstand enormous loads when moving. But through this bone there are blood vessels, why in comparison with other bones it is soft, spongy, pass through it and nerves.Because of the presence of nerve channels and vessels, the heel is so susceptible to damage. It is extremely easy to damage the heel.
Pain in this place can be provoked by different processes that occur during walking and running.
Reasons for heel pain
Causes not related to the disease:
- regular overstrain of foot structures;
- thinning of subcutaneous fat on the sole of the foot in the heel area with a sharp increase in movement activity;
- a long stay on your feet during the day;
- rapid weight gain, obesity;
- stretching or rupture of tendons;
- a bruise of the calcaneus with inflammation of a number of located tissues;
- fracture of calcaneus.
Diseases that can cause pain:
- Bechterew's disease;
- rheumatoid arthritis;
- heels osteomyelitis;
- disease of the North;
- osteochondropathy of the heel of the calcaneus.
Diseases accompanied by pain in the heels:
- infectious diseases: urogenital, intestinal;
- inflammation: heel spur, bursitis, tendonitis Achilles tendon;
- malignant formation;
- neuropathy of medial calcaneal branches of the tibial nerve;
- Bone Tuberculosis.
Heel pain while walking
This problem worries not only adults but also children.
In this case, the cause may be flat feet, excess mass, an incorrect way of life of the baby, causing violations of connective tissues of the heel.One of the main culprits of pain in this place when walking, which should immediately pay attention, is the shoes. It is better to wear shoes with a soft, even sole.
When walking, slightly lift the back of the foot, transferring most of the load to the front.
If the heel hurt during movement, it makes sense to think about the normalization of the body.To prevent pain in the feet, it is necessary to strengthen them with special gymnastics.
It's very simple - you need to take an ordinary ball for tennis and roll it on the floor of the foot. Exercise for 7 minutes each leg.
Very useful massage heels, which you can do yourself.
If severe heel pain occurs during movement, the cause may be:
- Inflammation and inflammation of the Achilles tendon - in this case the pain is concentrated above the heel on the back of the leg. If the tendons of the soles of the soles are damaged, the pain concentrates under the heel.
- Damage to the tendon - too heavy load as a result of wearing shoes on the heel, overstrain of the tendon due to prolonged walking with flat feet.
- Some infections, including sex. In many cases, hidden infections cause reactive inflammation of the heels. Sometimes it turns out by certain signs to determine the infectious nature of the inflammation of the tendons of this part of the foot.
- Inflammation of calcaneal region. This inflammation appears as a consequence of some chronic inflammation of the joints: psoriatic arthritis, Bechterew's disease or gout.
- Sometimes the inflammation of the tendons is the first sign of the above diseases, but most of it appears already in the subsequent stages - after the inflammation of the joints or spine.
The analysis of the blood of patients with inflammation almost always makes it possible to detect in the venous blood a significant increase in the content of uric acid( with gout) and specific inflammation in Bechterew's disease or psoriatic arthritis.Pain in the back above the lower back can indicate serious diseases of the spine. You can find out more details in our article.
The dislocation of the foot is an unpleasant and painful occurrence. Correctly rendered first aid in case of dislocation of the foot considerably shortens the time necessary for complete recovery.
Methods and objectives of treatment
Treatment of pain in the heel consists of medical and physiotherapy methods, creating foot rest, massage and physiotherapy exercises. The constant use of special insoles reduces the pressure on the disturbing portion of the heel.
For severe pain, small doses of NSAIDs are prescribed. Locally used ointments with these funds.
Thanks to physiotherapy, such pains usually can be treated without medication.
Ultrasound and electrophoresis with anesthetics are used. Shock wave therapy is especially effective.4 procedures are enough for a person to easily step on the heel.
If pain in the heel occurs in the morning, you can not discount the foot massage, which improves blood flow in the foot, improves tissue elasticity, neutralizes inflammation and pain. Compulsory gymnastics is mandatory. Together should be treated and flat feet.
The best natural remedy is alcoholic tincture of swamp saber. Sabelnik is an amazing plant. It has a whole range of useful properties. For the treatment of the heel spurs use its powerful anti-inflammatory effect. Also, the grass stimulates the excretion of the body's salts and immunity.
You can make the customization of the sabelnik yourself, but you can buy it in the pharmacy. One tablespoon of tincture is bred in 1/3 cup of water and taken inside before meals three times a day. The duration of treatment is 20 days. After a gap of 10 days, the course can be repeated.
It is also extremely useful to make a compress on the heel of a saber for the night.
It should be borne in mind that at the beginning of treatment with the help of folk remedies, the pain in the heel can increase. Treatment with herbs should be combined with the supervision of a specialist and in conjunction with his recommendations.
Determining how to treat pain in the heel should be based on the diseases and causes that caused discomfort.
How to prevent pain
pains in the soles of the feet and heels are a manifestation, the method of their treatment depends on a provocative cause or underlying disease.
But to neutralize the pain and anticipate its appearance, regardless of the reasons, you should adhere to some recommendations:
- Fighting excess body weight. Excess weight increases the load on the muscles of the foot.
- Wearing special insoles. Especially with flat feet.
- Wearing comfortable shoes with a heel not exceeding 5 cm. Shoes without heels also do not fit.
- Therapeutic gymnastics for feet daily.
- For quick removal of severe pain in the heel, you can put a piece of ice on a sore spot and hold the cold for 20 minutes, the heel itself and the area above it can be spread with anti-inflammatory cream( fasting gel).
If the pain in this place is disturbing for a long time and can not be handled on its own, ask for help from an specialist.
To neutralize the pain in the heel, treatment of the underlying disorder that caused such a manifestation is required.
Painkillers can only curb pain for a while, but without eliminating the cause of pain can not get rid of. Therefore, with the least pain it is necessary to contact the doctor and begin treatment of the underlying disorder as soon as possible.
The heel pains to attack: the reasons how to treat
The foot plays an important role in the vital activity of the human body. One of its main functions is depreciation. The foot is forced to take on the weight of the body. The heel bone is subjected to the greatest load. Pain in the heel can be a surprise, especially for those who have not had such problems before.
Possible causes of heel pain
An unsuccessful turn of the foot, bruise or stroke may cause pain. Wearing high heels, "studs", also often leads to injury.
Heel spur is often found and represents a built-up calcaneal growth. The cause of the appearance of such a build-up can be a chronic inflammation of the fascia( connective tissue of the sole).The patient experiences constant pain, becoming most intense in the morning. When walking, pain may not be felt.
In bursitis, the tissue passing along the foot, which connects the toes with the calcaneus, becomes inflamed. The patient has an inflammatory process and an increasing pain that is especially acute in the morning. Walking is accompanied by painful sensations. Temporarily calm the pain can be with the help of massage. However, the treatment of bursitis does not help massage.
The fascia of the soles can develop in people wearing uncomfortable shoes. In this disease inflammation of the connective tissue. The fascia of the soles often causes the formation of the calcaneal spur.
This disease causes joint inflammation that is chronic. The patient can experience pain at any time of the day.
The disease is caused by the deposition of salts with malnutrition and various metabolic disorders.
How to treat heel pain?
To prevent the further development of the existing disease will help timely contact with a doctor and the correct diagnosis.
According to the diagnosis, the treatment can be as follows:
- If the pain was caused by a trauma, the specialist prescribes bed rest for 2-3 weeks. To relieve pain, anti-inflammatory drugs are used: diclofenac, flexen, ibuprofen and others. The patient will need to pick up comfortable shoes. Women will have to give up wearing high heels. In addition, the doctor can prescribe shock-wave therapy, massage and laser therapy. In the presence of acute pain, analgesics can be prescribed.
- The cause of pain sometimes become infectious diseases, including venereal diseases. In this case, the patient may suffer from reactive inflammation of the heels. The patient experiences unpleasant feelings all the time. Pain can worsen at night. In addition to the calcaneus, some joints can be affected. Treatment begins with getting rid of the main infection, which has caused pain in the heel.
- To get rid of gout, it is necessary, as with an infection, to first get rid of the disease itself. The disease is determined by the high amount of uric acid in the blood.
The reasons for which the heel hurts and it is painful to attack, a lot. To reduce the likelihood of discomfort, preventive measures should be taken. Each person, especially prone to fatness, needs to constantly control their weight, since it is the excess weight of the body that causes pain. If flat feet are found, immediately consult a doctor. Flat foot implies no depreciation. The load on the calcaneal bone sharply increases. If a person gets tired quickly when walking, he probably has a flat foot.
Shoes always need to choose the size. Too tight deforms the foot. However, shoes "to grow" are contraindicated. Wearing high heels, especially "studs", it is necessary to limit. In this case, shoes should not be on a flat sole. If there are indications, it is necessary to use orthopedic insoles. When walking, the load must be distributed evenly over the entire foot.
For prevention, you can use special gymnastics: you need to take an ordinary tennis ball and roll it on the floor with your feet. Exercise will take no more than half an hour. Recommended preventive massage 3-4 times a week.
To which doctor should be treated and how to treat
If the heels hurt, consult a neurologist, rheumatologist or traumatologist for advice. A specialist will carefully examine the problem site, ask a series of special questions to determine the presence or absence of certain symptoms. A qualified doctor, after setting an accurate diagnosis, will advise what better exercises to remove the pain syndrome and take medication. If necessary, the doctor will prescribe anti-inflammatory drugs and / or orthopedic shoe inserts to help heal pain.
What to do at home when the heel of the
cracked Heel pain often causes cracks on the back of the foot. They can appear as a result of the lack of regular care for soles, lack of vitamins in the body or metabolic disorders. Inconvenient shoes are a common factor provoking the appearance of this phenomenon on the heels. How to treat such cracks at home? Restore the skin will help people's remedies. Medicinal plants are used for the preparation of trays, compresses. Here are the most effective folk methods against cracks on the heel:
- Compress with onions. Before the procedure 10 min.keep feet in warm water with 1 tsp.soda. Grind a small onion and transfer the formed mush into a napkin, attach it to the heel, wrap it with a film, top with a bandage and leave it overnight. In the morning, wash the feet, treat the sole with pumice and spread it over with a fat cream. For a week, do this procedure on the heels 3-5 times.
- Compress with cabbage, honey. Sheet the plant slightly beat, spread with honey, sprinkle lightly with flour and pribintuyte to the crack on the heel. In the morning, follow the procedure as described above. The course of treatment is 4 days.
- Vaseline from cracks on the heels. Before a night rest, make a warm bath for a stop at the rate of 4 tsp.boric acid per 1 liter of water. After that, dry your feet, plentifully spread cracks on the heels of petroleum jelly, on top of the painful areas, glue the patch. Leave for a day. Do this procedure for heels every other day for 8-12 days.
- Tray with potatoes. Undress the soles before going to bed in a decoction of potato peel or use a bath with the addition of 2 tbsp.l.potato starch per 1 liter of water. Then treat the heels with pumice stone, spread them with cream, put on socks. Do the procedure until the cracks disappear on the feet.
- Baths for heels. Three liters of hot water, combine with 3 to ammonia, 1 tbsp.l.soda, 1 liter of decoction / infusion of herbs( chamomile, elecampane, calendula or nettle).Unpick the legs for 20 minutes. After that, spread the heels with salicylic ointment 2% or olive oil, cream.
- Bath for heels with St. John's wort and apple cider vinegar. Pour 2 cups of water 1 tbsp.l.grass, boil, cool. Pour in 2 tbsp.l.vinegar. Strain the mixture and add to the foot bath water. After the procedure, heal the feet and heels as in point 5.
- A flat cake with aloe and onion. Knead the dough with the following ingredients: 1 part of aloe, 1 part of fish oil, 1 part of onion juice, 1 part of flour. Should be a cake. It is applied to the heel and fixed with a bandage, a toe. Leave for the night, and in the morning they remove, wipe the foot with decoction of the oak bark / tincture of calendula.
Folk remedies for heel pain
An effective remedy for the heel spur and pain caused by it is the tincture of Sabelnik. This medicine is sold in pharmacies, but it is not difficult to do it yourself. For treatment take 1 tbsp.l.tincture and pour 1/3 cup water. Drink the drug three times a day for 2.5 weeks. Then 10 days do not take drops, and again they repeat treatment with Sabelnik. A good therapeutic effect is given by compresses with this tincture. If the heel hurts, try to treat the following folk remedies:
- Baths with salt. Prepare a hot solution at the rate of 300 g of sodium chloride per 1 liter of water, and soar the heels for 30 minutes. In trauma, osteoporosis, this method of treatment is not recommended.
- Pour red pepper into the sock, put on, wear all day.
- Dry lilac flowers pour vodka( 1: 1), infuse for 10 days. The resulting tincture rub your heels.
- Combine 5 g of mummy with 100 g of honey, dissolve this composition in a water bath. The received means to smear heels, feet before a dream.
- Boil the potatoes and kick it until it cools. After - wash with warm foot water and draw on the heels of a grid of iodine.
- Grind the garlic and apply the resulting mixture to the feet for 4 hours.
- Quickly remove the pain in the region of the back of the foot helps alternately applying heat and cold to it. This procedure is easy to do if we put two basins together with an icy and hot liquid.
- One egg is put in a container with vinegar essence and not taken out 10 days. Then get it, clean it, grind it, mix it with 40 g of oil. Use this mixture to rub feet, heels.
Pain in the heel brings a lot of problems and significantly worsen the quality of life. These troubles can easily be prevented with the help of special prevention. It includes simple rules, hygienic procedures, the right way of life, which will help to maintain leg health. Consider the main recommendations of doctors on the prevention of pain in the heels:
- Eat a balanced diet, rich in protein and vegetable components. This will help prevent a failure of the metabolism and the occurrence of diseases leading to pain in the heels.
- Do not allow a sharp increase in body weight.
- Do not exercise if your heels or feet ache. If there is pain in the foot during exercise, stop the session.
- Wear only comfortable shoes so that it does not strongly compress the foot and heel.
- If you have suffered from heel pain before, consult a specialist about the advisability of wearing orthopedic insoles.
- Do not forget about regular care for feet and heels with the help of special tools.
- Do daily foot massage, including stroking the feet and heels.
Heel pains heavily, why it hurts to step in the mornings - how to treat what to do
Strong pain in the heel( inside it) in the mornings, when walking and running causes plantar fasciitis. This is the most common cause of the problem, which, as a rule, eventually passes by itself. It can happen to people of different ages - and with a child, and with an elderly person, and with a representative of the middle age group. What to do, how to treat?
Accelerate the treatment of restorative procedures and the use of simple aids. They include rest, wearing good shoes, using softening devices in the heel area, painkillers and performing special exercises. In more severe cases, steroid injections are recommended, as well as other procedures.
What is plantar fasciitis
This is an inflammation of the plantar fascia, a band of tissue( ligament) that runs from the heel to the bones of the middle foot area. It supports the arch of the foot, and also acts as a shock absorber in it.
Causes of severe pain in the heel area of
The reason for this is repeated minor lesions of the fascia( with or without inflammation).These injuries( micro ruptures), as a rule, occur in places near which the fascia is attached to the heel bone. During the night they grow together a little, and the band of tissue is shortened. After sleeping and lifting from the bed with the first steps, stretching and tearing occurs. That's why the heels hurt especially in the morning( then less).Situations in which you can get damage of this kind:
- When staying on your feet for a lot of time or if you walk a lot, run, stand, etc.in the case when you are not accustomed to this.(Plantar fasciitis can be confused with bursitis, an inflammation of the fluid in the synovial pouch under the calcaneus, which is not so common.) In addition, people with sedentary lifestyles are more prone to the disease in question.
- If you recently started doing exercises on an unfamiliar surface for you - for example, running on an asphalt road instead of a cinder track.
- You wore shoes with poor shock absorption or a bad instep.
- If you are overweight, this creates an additional strain on the heel.
- In case of strong or sudden stretching. For example: in athletes who increase the intensity of training or distance traveled;bad technique, etc.
- With restriction of movement in the Achilles tendon( the large tendon in the lower part of the gastrocnemius muscles is above the heel).This affects the ability to bend the ankle and increases the likelihood of damaging the fascia.
It is interesting that often there are no obvious reasons for the appearance of a painful condition, especially in the elderly. It is common for to mislead in that the pain is a consequence of tissue growth or the "spur" of the calcaneus.
How common is the disease, who is at risk
Plantar fasciitis is not a rare phenomenon. It happens to every tenth person. Most often he is faced with people aged after forty. However, this can happen to a middle-aged person or a child. Women suffer from the problem much more often than men. The athletes are also at risk.
What are the symptoms of
- ? The main symptom is pain. It can occur anywhere in the bottom of the heel, but the main source is a place about 4 cm from the front of it, which is soft to the touch.
- Pain is often stronger when you take your first steps, getting up in the morning from bed, or after a long rest, at which weight was not given on the leg. A little help is facilitated by light stretching exercises, but a long walk or stay on the feet for a long time often makes the pain worse. Rest usually gives relief.
- Sudden stretching of the legs aggravates the situation - for example, walking up the stairs or on tiptoe. You can even begin to limp from pain. The problem also happens with both feet at the same time( not necessarily only with the right or left heel).
10 methods for treatment of plantar fasciitis
What to do to relieve the pain of feet and heels
As a rule, the pain recedes with the help of only auxiliary aids and reduces the load. It should be noted that the process of recovery is not very fast. This process can take months. How can I speed it up? It is better to practice a combination of several wellness methods.
Rest legs Give rest to your feet need as much as possible. Avoid excess loads, walking or standing, as well as too much stretching of the feet. Recommended calm walking and exercise, described below.
Shoes Do not walk on the floor barefoot. Choose shoes with comfortable, soft backs and a good arch support. Sports shoes fit better than open sandals. Avoid wearing worn-out boots shoes, do not provide a hefty enough good pillow.
Heel inserts and insteps To soften the pressure on the heel and support the arch of the foot, buy soft pads and shoe soles. The maximum benefit from them will be if you put them in your shoes and will wear constantly. The goal is to raise the heel by about 1 cm. If it has a particularly sensitive place, cut out a small hole in the appropriate place on the insole. Thus, part of your heel will not touch the shoes. Place the inserts in both shoes, even if only one leg hurts.
Analgesia Condition relieves painkillers, such as paracetamol. Sometimes anti-inflammatory drugs, such as ibuprofen, are useful. Compared with the first, they not only relieve pain, but also reduce inflammation, which, of course, is better. Thus, it is considered particularly useful to rub into the problem site of a cream or gel, which contains an anti-inflammatory drug.
Also helps to relieve pain such simple and accessible to all means, as applying to the leg for 15-20 minutes of cold( for example, wrapped in a towel package of frozen beans grains).
Exercises The regular, small stretching of the Achilles tendon and plantar fascia can alleviate the symptoms. When you sleep, they are healed, pulled up and shortened, and when you move again they are hurt( which is why the most painful moment when you wake up in the morning).The aim of these exercises is to softly weaken the tendon and fascia tension above and below the heel. To guide the exercise, the doctor sends the patient to the physiotherapist.
For the treatment the following exercises performed with and without shoes
are used. How to treat inflamed heels with steroids and extracorporeal therapy
If the symptoms are not alleviated by the above procedures, or if you, for example, an athlete who needs to recover quickly, other procedures are gentle. There is no one specific treatment that can be identified as the best, no.
Injections of steroids Steroids injections( cortisone) are done if the pain does not pass, despite the adoption of the above-mentioned "conservative" measures. This can ease the condition for a few weeks, but does not always cure the problem. Steroids reduce inflammation, but their use is not always successful. Sometimes, if the first did not help, within a week make 2 or 3 injections. They actually carry certain risks, including( although rarely) lead to rupture of the plantar fascia.
Extracorporeal shockwave therapy In extracorporeal shock wave therapy, the therapeutic effect is achieved through the use of special medical equipment, through which high-energy sound waves are transmitted through the skin on the painful area. It is not known exactly how this works, but it is believed that the therapy stimulates the healing of the plantar fascia. It is required to conduct one or several treatment sessions.
This procedure is safe, but it is not clear how well it helps. This state of affairs is mainly due to the lack of large, well-planned clinical trials. It is necessary to discuss with the doctor the potential benefits and risks.
According to studies, most people who have had procedures do not have problems with this. However, a number of unwanted effects may occur, including pain during treatment, redness of the skin and swelling of the foot, bruises. Another theoretical problem is the deterioration of the condition due to rupture of the plantar fascia or damage to the leg tissues. Thus, the method requires additional studies.
Other treatments: radiation therapy, tire application, surgery
Radiation therapy With regard to other possible methods of treatment of plantar fasciitis, various studies and tests have been carried out. Such procedures include injections of botulinum toxin and the use of radiotherapy. These funds are not widely available.
Overlay of a special tire In some cases, it is useful to wear a special tire applied at night to help keep the Achilles tendon and fascia slightly stretched. The goal is to prevent the microgrowth of the fascia over the night with its shortening. In very difficult cases, sometimes a cast is applied or a special removable staple is placed on the lower leg that allows walking. This provides rest, protection, cushioning and a slight stretching of the fascia and Achilles tendon. Nevertheless, data on the effect of use for the treatment of a very limited number of tires.
Surgical care Its use is considered appropriate in very difficult cases. Surgery is usually recommended only if the pain in the heel does not pass for a year, despite the other types of treatment that have been applied. The operation may also include removal of the spur on the calcaneus, if any. Surgery is not always successful. It can cause complications, so it should be considered as a last resort. Complications include infection, increased pain, trauma to the adjacent nerves, or even a rupture.
How long is plantar fasciitis treated?
Most people completely recover from this disease within a year. However, a number of the treatment methods described above can accelerate recovery.
How to preventproblem
There are the following prevention measures that you can practice to avoid heel problems. Especially pay attention to them should be, if you have already had it before. These include:
- Regular change of running shoes, in which you run, go.
- Wearing shoes with sufficient shock absorption in the heel and a good instep.
- Decreased body weight if you have excess body weight.
- Mandatory stretching of the fascia and Achilles tendon, especially before training.
The foot in the heel area began to ache with nothing else, it's painful to attack, who knows how to heal.
No longer a bear!
Can heel spur, or maybe just a splinter. ..
is a spur needs a masseur for the foot
Try salt salves and see a doctor.
I had such a husband, but it was accompanied by swelling, I used ointment Tracevazin, 2 days passed, although it hurt for 3 weeks! !!
Heel and Achilles tendon - this is the projection area of the small pelvis. In addition to spurs on the heel, one must also take into account the sores in the small pelvis. For example, inflammation of the bladder or hemorrhoids, and more often than not, there are "men's problems", but not in an explicit form but in maturing, for example venous congestion in those places. A heel as a signal that there is not all well. Check these organs for ultrasound of the small pelvis. A spur only on the x-ray can be seen, by the way it is from the X-ray itself is often destroyed and the pain passes. Good luck!
What is this disease and how will it be cured? If the heel hurts( after a dream or how you sit), it is painful to step on the heel.
calcaneal spur The heel spur is bone growth at the attachment point of the tendon, which is characterized by painful sensations in the sole region.
At the onset of the disease, pain occurs when walking. It is especially difficult to start walking when acute pain occurs during exercise. Then during the day the pain on walking somewhat subsides, and towards the end of the day again intensifies. Over time, the pain becomes persistent. In working patients, this leads to a decrease in working capacity and loss of working days.
People with overweight, diseases of the spine and large joints of the lower limbs, flat feet, as well as athletes with prolonged local overloads in this area are predisposed to the development of heel spurs.
Currently, the treatment of the heel "spur" is to provide relief using a variety of insoles and thrusts, physiotherapeutic complex treatment: mud applications, ultrasound therapy, mineral baths, local administration of corticosteroids, X-ray therapy, and in the absence of effect surgical treatment - removal of the bony outgrowth by surgicalby and excision of altered tissues.
Heel spur: treatment with folk remedies
Treatment with folk remedies takes quite a long time - from 2 to 6 weeks. It is recommended to perform one of the following procedures:
Make warm foot baths before bedtime with the addition of 1 cup of own urine per 0.5 liter of water. Duration of 15-30 minutes. After the procedure, do not wipe your feet, but get wet, wear warm socks and go to bed.
Make warm foot baths with strong saline solution. It is better to use sea salt, but you can and the cook. For 1 liter of water - 2-3 tablespoons( with top) of salt. The duration of the bath is 30-40 minutes. The water must be hot( so that the legs endure).After the procedure, wipe your feet dry, wear warm socks and go to bed.
Slice the old lard fat to a sore spot and fasten it with a sock on top of the plastic bag and on top of one more sock. With this fixation, the fat is not shifted even when walking.
Sliced raw potatoes to attach to the heel and lock, wearing a tight toe.
Spread the leg in a hot bath, then put a sore spot with clay ointment or clay cakes for 20 minutes. And so every night until it gets better.
Prepare a tincture of lilac flowers: dry flowers with vodka in a ratio of 1:10, insist 8-10 days in a well sealed container, then strain. Drink the resulting tincture of 30-50 drops in a small amount of water 2-3 times a day, as well as rub your aching leg.
Often use 10 percent tincture of pine nuts( 20 g crushed nuts insist in 200 grams of vodka 10 days), drink 1 tbsp.spoon 3 times daily before meals.
Black radish in a skin to rub on a small grater, the received gruel to put on night to a spur. In the morning, wash the heel with warm water. Usually there are three procedures.
Leaf of plantain( do not wash) apply "wrong side" to the heel, when it dries - replace it with a new one. The first 3-4 days can be severe pain, be patient, in two weeks you will forget about your spurs.
Fill a three-liter pot with small potatoes and potato peels, cook until ready, put into a basin and knead it all until it cools. Wipe your feet, put iodine on the soles in the form of a mesh and put on socks. The course of treatment - 7 procedures.
A bottle of triple cologne, two vials of pharmacy valerian, two vials of iodine, five pods of bitter pepper to mix and insist a day in a dark bottle. Lubricate the night sick spots and wrap.
Wash the raw egg, put it in a small jar, pour it with acetic essence, cover it and put it in the refrigerator until the shell dissolves( about 10 days).Egg to take out with a steel spoon and put in an enamel bowl, remove the film, grind and pour the remaining essence, stir well, add 40 g of creamy unsalted butter. The ointment is ready, the shelf life is 2-3 years. Heels lubricate and the
is most likely a spur. It is necessary to make rengen, And then already to treat, and if you just follow any advice you can lose time and health in vain.
is most likely a calcaneal spur.banal deposition of salts. Lack of calcium in the body. And how are the knees?
A five-pounder spur of course. Well helps to get rid of the spur of grass, a bird mountaineer called. Skimp the water to throw there this herb, bring to a boil, let it brew. Pour into the pelvis together with the grass and put the legs. Do not burn yourself, be careful. Bow your feet until the broth cools down. Make it 2-3 times and everything will pass. There is still an ancient method, to take a felt boot and rub a heel against boots with force, it will hurt, but it is necessary to suffer. After several times, the spur will not torment. Be well, good luck to you.
is a spur, first go to the therapist, he will forward
I had such a problem with the heel spurs that I just did not do: the mokritsu stuffed into bags and put my legs there for the night, the cabbage leaves covered the meat grinder processlong and unpleasant, but helps units. I took ONE STEP ON SENIOR SURGEONS, AND PAIN ONLY ON A COUPLE OF WEEKS AND WITH A NEW FORCE.
Three years ago I got acquainted with magnetic insole with 100% magnetic field and infrared radiation. The legs stopped ached after the first application, I kept my feet on the insole for 3 hours while I listened to the presentation.
I went and bought it, I forgot about calcaneal spurs for a long time and now when I walk a lot, my legs get very tired, I come home and put insole socks and go to bed with them and again in the morning like new three kopecks.
Of course, when you walk in sneakers, you can insert them there under the custom of an insole, instead of it. Kstoya there I bought amazingly comfortable sneakers in which you can walk all day without exhaustion
My mum had that. ...
I bought a DIPROSPAN. ... and made an injection in the heel of her. ...
Three days still hurt. ... but now 4 years have passed. .. all super!
Plantar plantar fasciitis
Very similar to the spur. Consultation with a surgeon is needed. You can choose a doctor closer to you. Look here http: //docdoc.ru/? Pid = 4369