How to get rid of flat feet?Flattening is a common orthopedic pathology. It is expressed by flattening of the longitudinal arch of the inner surface of the foot or transverse( from the thumb to the little finger).Violation of the normal structure of the foot causes a decrease in the depreciation function and leads to pathological changes in the tone of the muscles of the legs and back.
Causes and Symptoms of Flatfoot
The main factor leading to a decrease in the arches of the foot is weakness of muscles and ligaments caused by congenital predisposition, rickets, injuries, overweight and high loads.
Symptoms of foot deformities may not appear with a small degree of disease. As progression occurs, pain in the feet and swelling with prolonged standing and walking. Often the pain extends to the calf muscles, hips and lower back. With significant deformation of the foot, arthrosis of small joints, various deformities of the fingers and spine diseases appear.
Methods of correction of flatfoot
It is possible to get rid of flat feet by strengthening the stretched muscles and ligaments of the foot. To strengthen the supporting musculoskeletal apparatus, therapeutic gymnastics, massage, orthopedic footwear, as well as restorative physiotherapy procedures are used.
The complex of physiotherapy exercises helps to strengthen supporting muscles and ligaments. Effective only with regular exercise, it is recommended to perform exercises daily for six months or more, depending on the degree of deformation of the foot.
In the sitting position:
- put the feet at a distance of 30-40 cm, unfold the feet, connecting the heels and socks in turn;
- turn the foot with an emphasis on the outer and inner edges;
- perform the rotation of the feet in the ankles axially and inward;
- to raise straight legs with the fixation of socks in tension;
- placing a bottle, a tennis ball or a rolling pin under the arch of the foot, to roll the object forward and back;
- tear off socks from the floor with an emphasis on the heels;
- having connected legs, to breed socks in the parties, not tearing off heels, then to plant heels, without tearing off socks;
- working the muscles of the foot, bending fingers, move the heels forward and back like worm movements when crawling;
- perform plantar flexion and rear extension of toes;
- to lift the thumb of the foot up, the rest to go down. At first you can help yourself with your hands;
- one foot to hold on the front of the leg of the other leg, then change legs.
- walking on the outer edges of the feet, on the heels and toes;
- picking up small things with your toes( pens, pencils, thin cloth);
- slow lifts with support on socks and heels;
- walking on a gymnastic stick lying across the feet;
- walking on a gable board and a gymnastic log sideways.
From the sitting position in the "Turkish" position go to the standing position with the support on the outer edges of the feet, try to perform the exercise without support. Each exercise of the complex must be performed 10-20 times. It is advisable to practice 20-30 minutes a day, training can be done in two ways. Also, swimming in the style of "krol" is recommended.
With flat feet massage helps improve blood circulation and increase the tone of the foot muscles and the inner head of the gastrocnemius muscle. It is possible to perform self-massage at home after performing a set of corrective exercises.
Massage movements should be performed on the lymphatic drain from the fingers to the heel and from the ankle to the knee joint. On the sole, back side of the foot and the inner head of the gastrocnemius muscle it is necessary to use toning massage techniques( grinding, kneading, percussion techniques).On the outside of the gastrocnemius muscle perform relaxing techniques( stroking, soft kneading).
Properly selected footwear helps to stabilize the lowered arches of the foot, but prolonged wearing can lead to an even weaker muscle. When choosing orthopedic shoes or insoles, you must consult an orthopedist. Supinators are of different types and are selected depending on the shape of flat feet. Most often used:
- adjusting inserts for the front arch of the foot;
- backs for reducing load and pain in the heel area;
- interdigital inserts to prevent thumb deflection and increase strain;
- combined insoles with an insole for heel and a pronator for the front arch of the foot.
It is important to know that wearing a high-heeled shoe and being excessively narrow leads to a progressive deformation of the foot. Therefore, it is important to choose shoes with a low heel height of 4 cm, a wide toe and a flexible sole.
At home, to reduce fatigue of the legs, you can use a bath with a change in temperature with the addition of needles, sea salt, chamomile.
In stationary conditions with flat feet, electrophoresis with drugs is used, paraffin wraps to reduce muscle tone.
To avoid deformation progression, it is necessary:
- to reduce weight if there is excess;
- does not overload the stops with a long standing in one pose;
- not to carry heavy items;
- not engage in sports that promote deformation( skating, roller, weightlifting).
Actuality of flatfoot treatment
Many people think that flat feet is not such a dangerous disease as, for example, arthritis, but in vain. It is flatfoot, untreated in time, can become one of the reasons for the formation of dangerous health complications. These include such "adult" diagnoses as curvature of the spine, osteochondrosis, intervertebral hernia, arthrosis, arthritis including.
Is flatfoot treated and how effective is treatment? The answer is simple - flatfoot can be completely corrected only up to the child's age of 6-7 years, and in adults - only carry out a correction. That is why treatment and correction of flat feet are relevant for adults and children, and therapeutic gymnastics is a good help in complex therapy.Before starting flatfoot treatment at home, you need to get a doctor's consultation. This must be done to assess the degree, shape of flat feet, and also to choose orthopedic footwear and insoles.
What can I do at home? These are measures aimed at overall health promotion, nutrition correction, walking tours, classes, exercises and much more.
- In summer, you can walk and walk without shoes, it is advisable to choose a rocky surface for this. On the plantar surface of the foot are all active points, so this walk not only forms anatomical arches of the foot, but contributes to overall health.
- From sports you can go swimming, especially swimming in the style of a crawl. Leg movements with this style develop rotational movements of the foot. If conditions permit, and the disease is mild, you can do ski sports or figure skating. This will keep the foot in a strictly horizontal position.
- A good effect is provided by a flat-foot massage, which can be done by using simple techniques. For this, stroking, kneading, rubbing, squeezing are used. Massage tones muscles, ligaments and fascia, and their tone, in turn, leads to correction of the foot.
- It is necessary to teach the child to walk properly. To do this, for several minutes 6-7 times a day, ask him to walk, straightening his shoulders, lifting his head, and the feet should be strictly horizontal and parallel to each other.
- The main condition of treatment is therapeutic gymnastics with flat feet. Use for this instructor is not necessary, because the techniques are simple and easily duplicated, even by children.
How to cure flat feet with simple exercises, you ask? To understand what happens during the exercises, it is necessary to recall that flat feet is a disease of the whole musculoskeletal system. A load that is not distributed correctly can lead to dangerous illnesses in adulthood. And the flat foot is treated only with shoes or insoles, as it is necessary to strengthen the muscles and ligaments of the entire leg and lower parts of the spine, because the innervation of the foot begins in the lumbar part of the spine.
Complex of exercises with flatfoot( click to enlarge).
The complex of exercises
- hands are stretched upward, we go on toes;
- hands on the waist, we go on the heels;
- hands on the waist, we walk on the outside of the foot;
- tennis ball clamped between the feet, we walk on the outside of the foot.
In the standing position:
- hands on the belt, stand on the outside of the foot, turn the trunk to the right and left;
- we stand on the outside of the foot, we rise on the toes.
Standing on a stick:
- move on a stick, placing stops both along and across.
In sitting position:
- legs are extended forward, bend, unbend fingers;
- legs are bent at the knees, maximally bred and heel, not taking off socks from the floor;
- legs stretched forward, pulling the socks as much as possible, and then pulling ourselves away;
- legs are extended forward, we reduce and we breed legs, joining stops;
- legs stretched forward, grab a pencil and lift;
- legs are stretched forward, grab a tennis ball, toss it and catch it;
- legs are bent at the knees, we roll a tennis ball from the sock to the heel along the longitudinal arch.
In the position of the body at an angle of 45 degrees:
- raise both legs and torso at an angle of 45 degrees and hold as much as you can.
How often to practice gymnastics
All exercises need to be done regularly, for 1.5-2 years, giving it 15-20 minutes per day. Each exercise should be done, repeating several times.
How to cure flat feet with walking, if in some regions only 2-3 months a year is warm? In winter time, you can adjust the massage mat for walking. Make a massage mat from flat feet with your own hands is not difficult - just enough for dense fabric threads or glue to attach small items( buttons, curlers, glass stones and other small items).
Early detection of the diagnosis and timely treatment started are the key to a full recovery. A therapeutic gymnastics, held regularly, can become an indispensable assistant in successful treatment.
How to get rid of deformation
Flat-footedness is one of the most common pathologies, usually manifested already in childhood. This pathology is to a certain extent manifested in about 65% of children and adolescents. Flat-footedness is a violation of the natural form of the foot, in which its deformation occurs by lowering one of the vaults. This leads to a complete change in the gait of the child and other unpleasant consequences, such as deterioration of his health and performance. If you do not ask yourself in time how to get rid of flat feet and not take serious measures, it can lead to serious trouble, such as the curvature of the spine.
Causes of Childhood Illness
Flat-footedness in children is rarely congenital. As a rule, it is a consequence of a number of different reasons. Often the child develops flat feet, if he wears uncomfortable shoes from a young age. Shoes for children should be with a hard back and a heel height of about 5 mm.We recommend!
For the treatment and prevention of bones on the legs( Hallux Valgus), our readers have successfully used the Socks ValgoSocks .What is their advantage:
- Professional bone repair on the foot
- Straighten the thumb and joint
- Effectively relieve the flatfoot
- Relieve the pain and swelling
- Keep the natural mobility of the foot( as opposed to the tire)
- Calculated for round-the-clock wearing
The main difference of this corrector inThe fact that its action is directed not only to straighten the thumb, but also to combat transverse flatfoot. Thus, the socks of ValgoSocks are struggling not only with the "bone", but also with the cause that causes its appearance.Read more. ..
Another reason may be improper nutrition, for example, lack of calcium and phosphorus and, as a result, deterioration of elasticity and elasticity of connective tissue of the foot and weakening of bones.
What to do to prevent the development of deformation? Enrich the child's diet, regardless of how old he is, phosphorus and calcium-containing foods, to ensure a sufficient intake of vitamin D, from early childhood to teach children to walk barefoot on an uneven surface.
First signs of
pathology The presence of flat feet in children and adolescents of different years can be easily determined if one is aware of the symptoms of the pathology. The first sign is complaints of fatigue and pain after walking and playing sports. Any doctor will easily report the main symptom - the appearance of swelling, which can go up to the knee. An indirect sign of the presence is also the mashing of the heels and the sole of the shoe from the inside.
What to do if there is a suspicion of flat feet in a child, how to be sure? The feet are spread with cream or paint, the child is put on a sheet of cardboard or thick paper. The inner edge of the foot on the paper should not be imprinted, the presence of a print may be due to longitudinal flat feet. Hence - the child needs a doctor.Read more & gt; & gt; We recommend!
For the treatment and prevention of bones on the legs( Hallux Valgus) and transverse flatfoot, our readers successfully use the technique developed by leading German orthopedic doctors. Having carefully studied this method, we decided to offer it to your attention. Read more. ..
It is possible to fight with a flatfoot in a child more effectively than before to begin to treat it. The consequence of the development of pathology in children and adolescents can be such complications as scoliosis, curvature of fingers and deformation of the joints of the foot. So how to get rid of flat feet?
When parents are asked this question, a number of questions arise, starting with the simplest kind of "which doctor heals".If there is a suspicion of flat feet in a child, you can consult an orthopedist, regardless of how old he is. A qualified doctor who has long cured a disease, will recommend the necessary set of exercises that you can do to get rid of pathology.
To begin with, we note that in addition to static flatfoot, which is pathological, there is also a physiological manifestation in children under 3 years old.
Such a flatfoot treatment is not required, it is due to the fact that the bones of the child at this age are fragile. As a rule, you can get rid of it naturally by 5-6 years old.
What can we do if we are dealing with static flatfoot, how to deal with it? Any doctor who treats this ailment first of all will advise you to check whether the shoes are comfortable. One of the proven means by which you can both prevent flat feet, and treat it and potentially completely get rid of it, are orthopedic insoles. However, in any case, other methods of treatment, such as complex physiotherapy, will be prescribed in parallel.
This includes the following exercises that are well known to those engaged in the treatment of flat feet: walking on elongated socks and on the outer surface of the foot, lifting the body on the gastrocnemius muscle, flexing-extension of fingers, rolling a stick or ball, walking along an uneven surface and others. There is even an exercise, as they say, for the lazy, which practically does not take away personal time. You can make a climb on the stairs, relying primarily on the sock, and thus concentrating the load on the muscles of the foot and calf muscles. Physiotherapy is what the doctor prescribes, only he knows how to treat flat feet.
Remember, if you did not go to the doctor on time and did not take measures that will help get rid of the disease, it can take severe forms when surgery is required.
How I got rid of the stone on my legs for 3 weeks without surgery!
- Forgot about bulging bones on legs
- Bending of big toes and joints
- Cured transverse flatfoot
- Has lost pain in bones on legs and their swelling
- Avoided surgery and walking by doctors
- Again I was able to wear my favorite shoes
My name is Oksana Fyodorova. In 2002, I received the title "Miss Universe", and after only a couple of years the bones on my legs deprived me of the opportunity to even put on shoes. As I then thought - the career is over. .. However, I managed to find a solution that turned out ridiculously simple and accessible to everyone who faced such a problem. As I did, you can read in my sensational interview to the online magazine which is on this link ( it is worthy of attention, believe me). Read the interview. ..We recommend!
For the treatment and prevention of bones on the legs( Hallux Valgus) and transverse flatfoot, our readers successfully use the technique developed by leading German orthopedic doctors. Having carefully studied this method, we decided to offer it to your attention. Read more. ..2 comments
My daughter has a flat foot. Long ran to the doctors, but all this is ineffectual, and then a friend advised to buy these these socks. Flatness as never happened:)Reply
I remember, as a child, I was forced to walk barefoot on the pebbles at sea. At home they played, with their fingers, they seized various objects. Mom said that there would be no flat feet.
How to get rid of flat feet? wife of the cat it was necessary to think about this before, and there are special insoles danil l 1) Do not wear shoes with a flat sole CUT TO Go to the orthopedist. Orthopedic insoles, correct shoes, walking barefoot, exercises( walking on socks, heels, etc., riding with the feet of cylindrical objects).The doctor will tell you. Get rid necessarily, on the spine( and therefore on everything) will be reflected. .. Aliso4ka Gymnastics from flat feet CI EXERCISES! !!! hallus valgus You can not answer your question absent Tamila Teifukova it will be told by doctors if you missed the flatfoot it can not be removed I AM THAT WHO COMES ON HELP. for the beginning it is necessary to descend or go to doctors - to the orthopedist and the surgeon. Anna Petrova 1) wear the right shoes, with the orthopedic outsole hallus valgus Flat feet should try to cure shone barefoot walking. . or gymnastics to do special. . Igor No, no way. ..Although turn to Malakhov, he sort of found himself)))) Alexander Ovchinnikov try a bottle to roll, and insoles are special to buy. Fairy tale for the night Well, completely get rid, I think it's unlikely, but advise you to wear special medical insoles and collect your toes with pencils from the floor 28 later Roll the ball every night. Assol It depends on how many years. Will not it be too late? ?
2) Make small wooden pads, they are put under the insole.(I think it's not a comfortable and painful thing)
We offer you a choice of four sets of exercises to combat flat feet from different sources. You can choose any one of them, even better to master everything( especially since some exercises in them coincide) and perform them alternately( so the child will not be bored doing the same exercises every day).
Perform without shoes. To get rid of flat feet - at least 4-6 months.
1. Turning the feet Running, sitting on a chair, then standing on the floor. Unfold the feet on one straight line first the heel to the heel, then the toe to the toe. Legs shoulder width apart. You can hold your hand by the back of the chair. You can just sit down. Perform at least 10 times.
2. Feet on the ribs. Sitting on a chair, and then standing, turn the feet on the outside of the sole( on the outer ribs of the feet), and then on the inside. Perform 10 times.
3. Stop rotation. Sitting on a chair, put feet at shoulder width with heels on the floor. Rotate the feet in different directions. Directions of rotation to change. Do the same, standing by the back of the chair. Perform 10 times.
4. Foot massage. See the description in chapter 3.13.Massage.
5. Rise to the feet. Sitting on a chair, and then on the floor to rise to his feet, leaning on the outer arch of the feet. When climbing from the floor you can help yourself with your hands. Perform 10 times.
6. Rises on socks and heels. Legs on the width of the shoulders, feet are parallel. Slow ascents on heels and socks - 10 times. Then the same on one leg and on the other.
7. Pipes from one line. Footsteps on one line, socks to the sides. Pedestals on toes and heels( 10 times each):
a) by placing the toes with the toes inside;B) by placing your toes with your toes outwards.
8. Low seat. Stand up straight. Make a thrust forward. Then turn around 180 °, changing the supporting leg. The back should be straight. Perform 10 times.
9. The ballet step. Walking in place. In this case, the legs bend at the knees, the feet look slightly inward. Hips swing as much as possible to the sides - to the right and to the left. Socks do not tear off the floor. Chest forward, shoulders do not move. Perform at a fast pace of 20-40 seconds.
10. Podemy legs. Sitting on a chair, lift one and the other leg one at a time, as high as possible. The leg is straight. Fix the foot with the heel or toe forward. Perform 10 times.
11.Connections of both feet. The same as in point 10, only two feet are lifted.
12.Wedding. Make 30-50 steps: on the heels, on the toes, on the inner ribs of the feet, on the outer ribs of the feet.
13.Gusinny step. Perform on the semicircle, legs drag on the floor.
14.Exercises with a stick. Take a round stick 1.5 m long and 3 cm in diameter.
a) roll the folder on the floor for 5-10 minutes, separately with each leg and with two legs together, sitting and standing;
b) walking side steps on a stick from edge to edge so that the stick is located in the middle of the foot across it;
c) walking along the stick forward of the socks, back with heels.
Complex 2( according to Y. Yampolskaya).Exercise two or three times.
1. "Skating rink".The child rolls back and forth the ball, the rolling pin or the bottle first with one foot, and then the other.
2. "The Robber".The child sits on the floor, bending his legs. The heels are firmly pressed to the floor and do not detach from it. With fingers of one or the other leg, he tries to drag a cloth laid out on the floor, on which lies a load, for example a stone.
2. "Painter".The child sits on the floor, legs stretched out. With the thumb of one foot, he strokes( "colors") the other leg from the thumb to the knee. It is carried out one or the other leg alternately.
4. "Collector".The child sits on the floor, bending his legs. With fingers of one or the other leg, he collects items( toys, pencils, pebbles, etc.) laid out on the floor, stacking them in heaps.
5. "Artist".The child, sitting on a chair with a pencil clamped in the fingers of one leg, draws various figures on a sheet of Whatman, holding it with the other foot.
6. "Caterpillar".The child sits on the floor, bending his legs. The heels are pressed to the floor. Bending his toes, he pulls his heels forward to his fingers, then straightens them and repeats the movements until
Without strengthening the muscles, the spits will not help! !!!
Here's a nice free newsletter just about this http: //subscribe.ru/catalog/ science.health.beauty.fizraforever
how to get rid of flat feet?
Especially since you do not bring a radiograph, do not write your age and the degree of flat feet and so on. ..
Someone can be hard to work hard for six months, and someone 2-3 years is hard, and then do not interrupt classes so that there is no deterioration of
. If you do not do your best to treat flatfoot and scoliosis now, then for sure there will be big problemswith health then.
Flatfoot, if it is strong, it is necessary to try to cure
With a strong degree of flatfoot and with heavy loads on the legs, unfortunately, the feet, and even the head, will often hurt. At least fatigue is much higher
Because with flatfoot sharply decreases the depreciation and there is a strong overload of the spinal cord and brain
With flat feet, the spine suffers.
The treatment must necessarily include
- Massage with an experienced masseur
- LFK( persistent and daily)
( like heels, on the toes, on the inside and the inside of the foot)
A very important exercise is to flex-unbend fingers( as if into a fist)
Roll rolling-bottle-tube with pressure
And not only along, but also across!
Massage mat( toddle)
- Supinators., better made especially for you or at least matched for you - and it is very ambiguous whether they should always be worn. It's like glasses.
I have goggles, and then you can not remove it-it may be more expedient to use the time for TRAINING the foot in order to walk without the insteps or in other insteps.
For prevention, it's very important to walk barefoot, but not on the floor, not on the asphalt, but on the uneven surface( pebbles, cones, grass)
For physical education and sports it is advisable to buy good sneakers, and not run with bad sneakers or casual "chuvaks".
With transverse flatfoot( not common, which everyone knows, but with the transverse, that is, under the fingers) there is a curvature of the thumb outside and a so-called "bone" grows.
cm http: //otvet.mail.ru/question/ 91681874
How to get rid of flat feet? How to get rid of flat feet?
2) you can roll a foot some stick a few minutes a day( like a stick from a mop, etc.)
And with hard work just in the summer it can be done at the age of 13-15 years
Flat-footed( if it is strong) is dangerous because with heavy loads on the legs unfortunately, teenagers and adults will often get sicklegs, and even the head. At least fatigue is much higher
Because with flatfoot sharply decreases depreciation and there is a strong overload of the spinal cord and brain
With flat feet, the spine suffers.
The treatment should include:
- Massage with an experienced masseuse
- exercise therapy( persistent and daily)
( like the heels, on the toes, on the outside and inside of the foot)
A very important exercise is to flex the fingers( as if into a fist)
Roll rolling-bottle-tube with pressure
And not only along, but also across!
Massage mat( toddle)
- If there is already a flatfoot, it may be required Supinators.(But, better done specially for you or at least matched for you)
and it is very ambiguous whether they should always be worn. It's like glasses.
I have goggles, and then you can not remove it-it may be more appropriate to use the time to TRAIN the stops by walking without the insteps or in other insteps.
If we talk about sports, the bicycle will do nicely, but replace the pedals with cones and push them with bare feet or socksor in Czech
is also suitable for swimming
( space for cleaning in hallus-valgus, narod. ru)
For prevention it is very important to walk barefoot, but not on the floor, not on asphalt,but over an uneven surfaceosti( pebbles, cones, grass)
For physical education and sports it is advisable to buy good sneakers, and not run with bad sneakers or casual "chuvaks".
With transverse flatfoot( not ordinary, which everyone knows, but with the transverse, that is, under the fingers) there is a curvature of the thumb outside and a so-called "bone" grows. If so, many I strongly advise in summer( at least part of the time) in open sandals. And with a hard back, a wide heel 2-3 cm, bending sole and with half-open fingers, so that nothing is squeezed against the metatarsophalangeal joint( the "bone" region). For girls this is the most dangerous thing
Is it possible to get rid of flat-footed folk methods somehow?
Order special insoles( having consulted a surgeon beforehand) - one pair for the house, the other for the street.
Wear orthopedic shoes.
Also here are the recipes:
Treatment of flat feet
Treatment of flat feet
I noticed the first symptoms of flatfoot in my shoes: the shoes were worn and worn only on the inside, my legs were quickly tired when walking, and sometimes there were cramps at the end of the working day. I decided to check my legs: smeared with foot cream in the evening and made prints on paper. I looked at the "art" and realized: it is - that's it, flat feet. If it were not for severe pain, it would be unlikely that I began to practice special foot gymnastics. But still had to.
How does a person perceive themselves? The most ridiculous methods of contraception are you schizophrenic? Check yourself!
Acquired massage mat - rubber, with spikes. I found special complexes in the book, cut them out, put them in a prominent place in the room, and began to study daily on a cheat sheet. Then in the bookstore I bought a few brochures on this topic, increased the number of exercises performed. And so went into the taste, that for a day he could not live without training.
1. AI: lying on the back. Perform alternate and simultaneous pulling of the toes of the feet( repeat for each leg at least 10 times).
2. AI: sitting on the floor, widely spreading his legs to the sides. Pull off the toes of the feet, as in the first exercise( repeat 10 times).
3. AI: standing or sitting on a chair. Carry out grasping, lifting and shifting with the fingers of the feet of pencils, buttons, pits and other small objects.
4. AI: sitting or standing. To roll a small rubber ball( for example, tennis).You can roll a gymnastic stick or a bottle.
5. AI: sitting on the floor. Raise your feet with a rubber ball with your feet. It's better to take a medium-sized ball. Ensure that your knees do not bend.
6. Place a gymnastic stick or hoop on the floor and stand on it. Start doing sit-ups and half-squats, during which the arms are pulled forward, and then lower down.
7. Stand with your feet on the hoop - so that its rim is in the center of the foot. Start moving around the circumference of this object.
Exercises are few, and the benefits of them are great. And do not forget that for prophylaxis and for the treatment of flatfoot it is useful to walk barefoot on fine pebbles or on a rubber mat with spikes.
wife of the cat
it was necessary to think about this before, and there are special insoles
1) Do not wear shoes with a flat sole
Go to the orthopedist. Orthopedic insoles, correct shoes, walking barefoot, exercises( walking on socks, heels, etc., riding with the feet of cylindrical objects).The doctor will tell you. Get rid necessarily, on the spine( and therefore on everything) will be reflected. ..
Gymnastics from flat feet
You can not answer your question absent
it will be told by doctors if you missed the flatfoot it can not be removed
I AM THAT WHO COMES ON HELP.
for the beginning it is necessary to descend or go to doctors - to the orthopedist and the surgeon.
1) wear the right shoes, with the orthopedic outsole
Flat feet should try to cure
barefoot walking. . or gymnastics to do special. .
No, no way. ..Although turn to Malakhov, he sort of found himself))))
try a bottle to roll, and insoles are special to buy.
Fairy tale for the night
Well, completely get rid, I think it's unlikely, but advise you to wear special medical insoles and collect your toes with pencils from the floor
Roll the ball every night.
It depends on how many years. Will not it be too late? ?