Essence and merits of joint exercises of Dr. Bubnovsky
Joint gymnastics is a set of certain motions and muscular contractions of a static-dynamic nature. Their purpose is to strengthen and restore weakened articular structures. Most lesions of the musculoskeletal system are associated with chronic pathology and lifestyle characteristics. The joint gymnastics of Bubnovsky fully meets all the requirements of the fight against such problems. This article is devoted to the description of this type of treatment.
Basic principles of the method
The therapeutic and gymnastic complex of exercises, compiled by Professor Bubnovsky, is called kinesiotherapy. It is a completely new method for combating the pathology of the musculoskeletal system. Specialist-rehabilitologist, which is Dr. Bubnovsky, revised the principles of traditional medicine. The result of his work was the rejection of any pharmacological effects and means of external fixation( treatment with orthoses, corsets).According to Professor Bubnovsky, their role should be played by their own tissues, whose resources are not fully revealed in the course of life.
Gymnastics Bubnovsky is a complex of the simplest exercises that allow to strengthen not only the joints, but the whole body
. The task of the therapeutic and gymnastic complex is the adaptive realization of all the restorative capacities of the body. Tissues and structures that are involved in the exercises, become strong, mobile, restore their natural anatomical and functional characteristics. Thus, it recreates its own muscular and soft tissue corset, which protects diseased bones and joints from overloads.
Treatment with the joint gymnastics of Dr. Bubnovsky provides not only plasticity and ease of movement. Against the background of its implementation, there is an improvement in the processes of blood circulation, circulation of the joint fluid, degenerative changes and salt deposition cease. Thus, overall well-being, psycho-emotional state and vital endurance are improved.
It's important to remember! The training of joint gymnastics in Bubnisky should take place under the supervision of a knowledgeable specialist. But, despite this, the biggest role in achieving results lies with the person who performs gymnastics!
Advantages of the
technique The complex of simple exercises developed by Bubnovsky is effective in treating a number of diseases. Among them, the effects of chronic trauma and arthritis, compensated arthrosis, flat feet, spine pathology in the form of herniated intervertebral discs and osteochondrosis. Gymnastics involves not only a positive effect on the pathologically altered structures of the musculoskeletal system. Regular execution allows the method to strengthen the body as a whole. This feature is the main advantage of the Bubnovsky gymnastic complex. Long-term observations of the author of the method have established that, against the background of daily exercise, the need for taking medications decreases or disappears altogether. A similar effect was observed in diabetes mellitus, bronchial asthma, depressive and other types of psychosis, hypertension.
The physicist of Professor Bubnovsky is a well thought out and individually selected set of exercises for the improvement of joints. This means that almost any person has the opportunity to perform them: patients with severe but partially compensated pathology, elderly patients, pregnant and lactating women, young children and even infants. This feature is one of the main advantages of the method.
The main rules for performing gymnastics
Like any other method of treatment, the joint gymnastics of Dr. Bubnovsky requires compliance with certain rules. These include:
- Mandatory monitoring of the state of breathing. By monitoring your own sensations and the correctness of breathing during exercise, you can enrich the body with oxygen and determine the intensity of the allowed loads. Otherwise, you should not wait for a positive result.
- Gradual buildup of loads. The number and intensity of the exercises at the beginning of treatment should be minimal. With each subsequent treatment session, they are increased.
- Exercises must be repeated cyclically. Ideally, the same motion should be performed 10 to 20 times during one cycle. The main criterion determining the qualitative and quantitative characteristics of exercises is the feeling of absolute comfort in the course of their implementation.
- Joint exercises should be regular. You can not achieve positive results if the gymnastics is performed irregularly. To achieve a stable positive therapeutic effect should take several months.
- Psychological relaxation. During the training, a person should stay in an exceptionally vigorous state and with a positive attitude. Relaxing music or other methods of external influence will help in this.
- Frequent condition in the background of gymnastics in beginners - muscle cramps. Their appearance should not be an excuse for stopping exercises or refusing to attend classes at all. All you need is to massage the muscle group before the cramping of the cramp. After that, the exercise can be continued smoothly.
- Stay in a horizontal position during physical training. Hip, ankle, knee joints, lumbar and abdominal muscles are alternately involved.
It's important to remember! Compliance with the rules of joint exercises Bubnovsky in combination with the correct technique of exercises is the key to successful recovery of the whole organism. During one treatment session, all structures of the musculoskeletal system are involved!
Exercises for ankle joints
In the supine position, with your arms stretched along the trunk, the straightened legs extend apart to the width of the shoulders. Foot socks need to be pulled on themselves so that there is a noticeable tension in the muscles of the posterior group of shins. Without letting go of tension, the thumbs of the feet are followed by movements that delineate the circle, first in one direction and then in the opposite direction. After several cycles of the described movement, similar actions are performed by all the fingers. It is very important that during the exercise the heels do not come off the surface on which they lie. Complete the cycle of exercises for the ankles is best with the maximum flexion of the toes toward the soles( as if in a fist).After that, they straighten up and, as far as possible, widely divorced( splayed) in the form of a fan.
The selection of exercises from the Bubnovsky complex is best controlled by trained specialists
Exercise for the knee joints
The movements in the knee joints occur in a clearly defined plane and volume. In view of its functional significance and anatomical features, it is the knees that most often experience the greatest loads. Complex Bubnovsky allows to increase the stability of the components of the knee joint. To do this, in the initial horizontal position on the back with the arms extended to the width of the shoulders and straightened lower limbs, a smooth flexion is made in one of the knee joints. In this case, the heel should not detach from the surface, but by sliding along it moves to the corresponding buttock. At a certain level, there will be a noticeable obstacle preventing further active promotion of the foot. You can overcome it with the help of hands, necessarily holding the foot to the buttock( the extreme point of flexion in the knee).After a delay of maximum flexion for a few seconds, slow leg spreading follows. The exercise is repeated 10-20 times for each limb.
Exercises for the hip joint
The exercise performed for the hip joint has a beneficial effect not only on the musculoskeletal structures in a disease such as coxarthrosis, but also on the pelvic organs.
The most common exercises:Also you can read: Treatment exercises for arthrosis of the knee
- In the initial position lying on the back, the lower limbs move apart and bend at the knee joints. Hands are a little removed from the trunk, the hands are turned upside down with the palms. By alternately smoothly unbending each leg and sliding the heel over the surface, the limb straightens. The movement should be carried out as if the foot moves a heavy object. The result of unbending the leg should be sipping the socks on yourself in the maximum displacement of the entire limb forward from the hip joint. After that, relaxation follows.
- From the previous starting position, the bent knees should alternately be attempted to reach the opposite knee( inward) as far as possible to the floor. The pelvis should not be torn off the floor. The essence of the exercise is that the maximum rotation of the femoral head occurs in the hip joint.
- The following exercise is performed from a typical situation. The knees are bent and curved, just like the feet. Exercise consists of raising and lowering the pelvis from the surface by resting on the bent limbs. During inspiration, the maximum lifting of the pelvis is performed, during the exhalation it is lowered.
- The cycle for strengthening the hip joint is completed with an exercise in the form of maximum flexion of the limb in the knee joint and its tightening to the chest. In this case, the head breaks away from the surface, and the chin is pulled to the lowered knee.
Gymnastics Dr. Bubnovsky is not the only treatment option. It should be considered only as one of the methods of combating osteoarticular diseases, which can be effective in observing clearly defined conditions.
Joint gymnastics of Dr. Bubnovsky
Today's resident knows firsthand about joint diseases. Ailments of arthritis, arthrosis, accompanied by deaf and severe pain, have firmly entered the life of most people. When faced with them, a person sometimes has to completely change his way of life. However, the output is found - the joint gymnastics of Bubnovsky! This is a truly unique complex, directing the patient to the path of recovery.
- 3 Exercise complexes
- 3.1 Ankle complex
- 3.2 Exercise for the knee
- 3.3 Complex for the hip joints
- 3.4 Strengthening the press
- 4 Conclusion
The essence of the
procedure The joint gymnastics of Dr. Bubnovsky( kinesitherapy) is a completely new approach to the treatment of the musculoskeletal system. The author of the technique, a physician-rehabilitologist, to combat the ailments of the musculoskeletal system, completely abandoned the pharmacological preparations and corset. To replace them, the world was presented with a unique gymnastics.
The complex is based on the internal reserves of the human body. By using them in exercises, the patients recover their natural joint mobility. After all, physical education stimulates the production of interarticulate fluid. Gymnastics allows you to stop creaking bones.
Training of muscles, laid in the complex Bubnovsky, creates a physiological corset. According to the doctor - this is an excellent alternative to conservative belts. The muscular corset protects tissues and bones from excessive overloads.
The joint gymnastics of Dr. Bubnovsky provides the body with mobility, flexibility.
However, strengthening and developing bone and muscle tissue is not the only direction of the technique. Gymnastics free the body from the deposition of salts. Positively affects the patient's well-being, increases endurance and efficiency, improves mood and vitality.
Fundamentals of the
Complex Bubnovsky's physical training includes a variety of power simulators. It is they who are entrusted with the hope of a complete cure. However, the results are the responsibility of the patient himself. For beginners, the selection of lessons should be made by an experienced specialist. Because it is necessary to strictly consider both the age of the patient and his condition.
Advantages of the
method The Bubnovsky complex allows to cure many ailments. Among them:
- flat feet;
- intervertebral hernia.
And this is not a complete list of diseases in which a unique gym is recommended.
The biggest advantage of the technique is the ability to treat not only the underlying ailment, but also to perfectly hydrate the body. It is noted that patients with diagnoses - diabetes mellitus, hypertension, bronchial asthma, depression, using physical exercises Bubnovsky, are able to abandon many pharmacological drugs.
Age features of
Author gymnastics contains many techniques. They cover a vast age range.
The Bubnovsky complex can also be used by:
- elderly people;
- by pregnant women;
- for babies.
Recommendations for the implementation of
It is important to know that joint exercises will help get rid of the disease, only if certain rules are observed. They should be read before the start of the complex.
Rules for beginners.
- Respiratory control. Doing exercises, you need to listen to the sensations. Watch yourself. Try to breathe properly. And fully control this function.
- Number of exercises. It is recommended to start small. First one is enough. Gradually connect the second, then - the third. In this direction, move on.
- Repetition of exercises. The ideal number is considered 15 to 20 times. However, do not be attached to these recommendations, especially if you are a beginner. Each lesson is recommended to be repeated as many times as comfortable for you. Gymnastics is based on an unspoken motto - the main thing is not the number of repetitions, but the high-quality performance of exercises.
- Regularity. This is one of the main rules to achieve the desired effect. However, do not wait for the results after two days. Only a few months later, the first results will be visible.
Gymnastics includes several techniques. They are classified by their effects on the body.
Joint physical training is aimed at the following:
- hip joint development;
- knee workout;
- ankle development;
- strengthening of the press.
Exercises should be carried out lying down. The necessary mood will help create meditative music. At first, some activities can cause leg cramps. However, you should not abandon what you started. Massage your muscles and continue your physical training.
Complex for ankle
The above joint determines the stability of the body. Bubnovsky's method allows to support ankle joints in excellent shape. It is only necessary to perform the following physical exercises on a daily basis.
- Lie on your back. Hands are located along the body. Straight legs are spread apart, to the width of the shoulders. Pull your fingers toward you. Then - take it back.
- Tilt your thumbs inwards. Next, turn the stops in the opposite direction. You should feel how the muscular tissues of the lower leg tense.
- In the air, draw circles with your toes. Immediately rotate the socks in one direction, and then in the opposite direction. Heels can not be torn off from the surface. It is important that the figures drawn are really circles, and not like ovals.
- Straighten your feet, trying to squeeze your fingers like a fist. Letting go of them, form a fan, spreading as far as you can.
Exercise for the knee
This joint is no less in need of a warm-up. After all, the weight of the human body in a standing position is on the knee.
Gymnastics consists of one lesson.
Straighten your legs. Spread them in the sides along the width of the shoulders. Hands - along the body. One leg slowly bend, performing a sliding foot on the surface. Try to keep your heel to the buttocks. If it's hard, then help yourself. Then straighten it out slowly. Exercise repeat for the other leg.
Complex for hip joints
This group of exercises, which is part of the technique of Dr. Bubnovsky, positively affects not only the bone system. There is a beneficial effect on the pelvic organs.
Gymnastics consists of 4 lessons.
- Bend your legs in your lap, spreading them slightly. Place your hands palms down. Unbend legs unequally, while pulling them forward. Imagine that you are trying to push the heel with an heel. The hip joint should move in the direction of the thrust. Completely straighten your leg, return it to its previous position.
- Tilt the knees alternately. Try to touch the surface. The slopes are inward, towards the other leg.
- Bend the half-bent knees together. Feet also compress. Lay them on the floor or bed. While exhaling, raise the basin, as if you want to make a bridge. Several times squeeze the buttocks. Exhalation can be divided into 3 periods. Return to the initial position by inhalation. It is recommended, because of the complexity, to start with a few repetitions.
- The leg, bent at the knee, pull up to the chest. At the same time tear off the head and try to touch the chin to the knee. Slowly take the starting position. Repeat procedure for the other leg.
Strengthening the press
The final lesson is not developed by any joint. However, it should not be ignored. After all, the articular physiotherapy of the doctor consists precisely of these 10 exercises. In addition, it stimulates the work of all organs in the peritoneum.
Repeat it is allowed up to 30 times.
The bent legs touch. The feet are also reduced. Put your hands on your stomach. One is on top of the other. Exhaling, stick out the stomach to the maximum. When inhaling, pull it too hard. All attention to breathing. It is deep and calm. Follow the hands. If they go up, then go down - everything is done right. You breathe belly.
The joint exercises of Dr. Bubnovsky, consisting of 10 exercises, are brought to your attention. There is only one thing left - to start execution. Do not delay your studies, because your health is on the scales. Simple exercises do not take a lot of time, but they will forever forget about joint pain.
Complex of exercises of physiotherapy exercises for arthrosis of the knee jointWith gonarthrosis, there are degenerative changes of articular cartilage with pain manifestations and a decrease in functional capabilities in joint mobility. The process of pathological changes of cartilage is irreversible, but a set of special medical measures is provided to prevent further undesirable consequences and arising complications.
Therapeutic gymnastics with arthrosis of the knee joint, supplemented with massage, allows to stop the process of violations of the structure of the cartilaginous tissue and maintain the volume of motor activity necessary to maintain a satisfactory quality of life. It should be remembered that physical education should not cause traumatic effects and should not be performed if there are individual contraindications. The effectiveness of the positive impact of therapeutic and prophylactic procedures in the early stages of the disease is much higher.
Exercises for arthrosis of the knee joint.
Physical exercises are performed mainly in the sitting and lying position to minimize the traumatizing load on the joint. The complex of exercises should be performed with a gradual increase in the load, not allowing sharp pain. It is necessary to focus on the condition of the patient's joint. Properly distributed load, after gymnastics and self-massage, will manifest itself by restoring all the usual movements of the joint in 25-30 minutes after the end of the session.
Therapeutic exercise is performed by alternating each exercise( starting with 5 repetitions and gradually increasing to 20 times).Charge should be performed regularly: 20 minutes three times a day.
- In the supine position, bend the two legs simultaneously in the knee and hip joint. Conduct movements: alternately bending and then unbending legs.
- Pose lying on back and stretching out legs. The knee of one leg should be bent and a small lifting of the foot above the surface with a fixation of the position for 5 seconds. Perform a change of the exercising leg.
- Do not change the pose, lift one leg, bending at the knee joint. Perform movements - bending and then unbending the leg. Exercise alternately each leg.
- The basic initial posture remains the same. Bend the leg and fix it for a few seconds in a bent position, pressing to the trunk with the subsequent relaxation and returning to the initial starting position. Repeat with changing feet.
- Without changing the starting position, make a straight leg rise to a height of about 30 cm( from the heel to the surface) and hold the foot for 5-8 seconds. Repeat alternately with both feet.
- Continue lying on your back and perform an exercise with your feet kicked - "bike".It is necessary to maintain the pace: from slow to faster.
- Roll over on the stomach, then bend one leg in the knee, while trying to reach the heel to the buttocks. Run, changing your legs.
- Sit on a chair and lift the leg with a straight foot into a position parallel to the floor and stand for 3-5 seconds, until a certain tension is reached in the muscles of the thigh and lower leg. Perform alternately with each leg.
- Stand behind a chair and take hold of his back. Take each leg alternately, repeating the movement several times.
- Turn sideways to the chair, resting on the back of the chair with one hand and giving the body a steady position. Perform repeated strokes of each foot in the direction of forward and backward.
- To sit on a chair or a suitable curb( a certain height is needed) and chat with relaxed legs. Exercise is recommended for more frequent exercise during each day.
Treatment of Bubnovsky
Among a variety of therapeutic techniques, a special place is occupied by the author's curative system, developed and patented by Dr. med. CM.Bubnovsky. The essence of the method consists in therapy without drugs, with the use of physical exercises and movements that have a therapeutic effect( kinesiotherapy - motion treatment), and physiotherapy.
Kinesiotherapy is based on the study and practical use of deep knowledge of anatomy, biochemistry, physiology, human psychology and pedagogy in the treatment process. Gonarthrosis, in this scientific area of research, is regarded as a disease caused by processes associated with inadequate blood supply, muscle wasting, loss of joint fluid. By compensating and restoring the changes that have occurred, one can achieve psychophysiological normalization of the patient's condition and create comfortable life experiences from improving the quality of life.
To compile the most adapted set of exercises in each case, depending on the severity of the disease and clinical manifestations, the selection of an individual curative plan is envisaged. This method eliminates the use of warming ointments( gels).To relieve the pain, joint cooling, exposure to cold water or ice, during the treatment period is provided.
Improving the developed exercises, consolidating positive results and using the accumulated knowledge, the idea of creating MTB therapeutic simulators( MTB - multifunctional simulator Bubnovsky) was realized. Use of this type of simulator is possible in domestic household conditions.
Use of massage as a supplement to exercise therapy
A professional massage massage course can only be carried out by a specialist with special medical training. Massage helps to activate microprocesses in the tissues adjacent to the joint: increase capillary blood flow, stimulate cellular metabolic processes, improve nutrition of damaged cartilage structures.
It is quite possible to perform self-massage - it has a significant auxiliary therapeutic effect. Massage movements on their own perform stroking and rubbing movements. Massaging passes are consistently subjected to the region of both knee joints( healthy and diseased).
The self-massage is represented by the following consecutive steps:
- Take a sitting position in the bed with one leg extended out horizontally on the bed and relaxed lowered second leg.
- On the leg on the bed, the arms are placed at the bottom and at the top close to the joint, with the right hand on the top of the joint, and the left hand at the bottom.
- Smoothing reciprocating movements are carried out.
- Move the hands on both sides of the knee joint and with your fingers carry out active rubbing movements up and down the leg.
- Further similar rubbing movements of the lateral periarticular surfaces with the palmar surfaces of the hands.
- Having adopted the reference position for the thumbs on the top of the joint, the remaining fingers produce intense rotational and circular motions along the sides of the joint.
- Do not change the disposition of the hands, carry out kneading( with displacement of the skin areas) movement with three fingers( index, middle, anonymous) of both hands.
- Carry out stroking final movements on the joint with the palms of both hands.
The duration of the procedure should be at least 15 minutes. In the case of 2-3-fold repetition, during the day, one can start from the 10-minute duration of each session.
Predicted results of
treatment In all cases, following the systematic nature of the procedures performed, as a result of the use of exercise therapy and self-massage, the following positive changes are noted:
- improves nutrition of articular elements and adjacent tissues;
- pain relief;
- improves motor functional parameters of the joint;
- increases the amplitude of the performed movements;
- improves the structure of cartilaginous tissue;
- prevented recurrence of the disease.
The musculoskeletal system is most often prone to injury. And further treatment of the back requires a certain gymnastics, physiotherapy exercises. Dr. Sergei Mikhailovich Bubnovsky specially designed health spinal gymnastics for beginners at home, relieving pain and syndromes in cervical osteochondrosis, diseases of the knee joints, arthrosis, etc. Later gymnastics became part of a treatment called "Bubnovsky's method."
The method of SM Bubnovsky is the treatment of joints by movements - kinesitherapy. This method has already helped more than a thousand patients with various diseases of the spine. Gymnastics of the spine allows you to eliminate the main cause of joint diseases - hypodynamia.
According to SM Bubnovsky, performing exercises, you need to focus not only on the spine, but also on the joints of the legs. If you deprive the feet of certain training loads, then the pain will not keep you waiting( head, vertebral and articular).The points located on the feet are responsible for the circulation in the whole body.
Doctor S. M. Bubnovsky believes that it is best to warm up the back after lying awake to help the body to wake up completely and charge with energy for the whole day. In addition, it does not require any sports equipment, it can be carried out at home. Gymnastics is simple in its performance, so it is ideal for beginners.
GymnasticsBubnovsky improves blood flow, activates memory, heals cervical osteochondrosis, arthrosis, copes with diseases of the knee joints and, in principle, facilitates the work of the spine.
Gymnastics for feet
According to SM Bubnovsky, the following exercises are perfect for flat feet, spurs, gout, swelling of the ankle, migraine, arthritis of the ankle, varicose veins, and also if the heel tendon was prone to injury or surgery. Exercises for 15 - 20 repetitions.
The starting position is lying on the back, legs are shoulder-width apart, arms are stretched along the trunk. Alternating legs, pulling the thumbs of the feet from themselves and to themselves to the maximum straightening, the heel should be slightly stretched.
Continue to lie on your back, reduce and spread your toes to the sides to the maximum limit. Try to lay your thumb on the bed. With the dilution of the fingers, slowly twist the shin.
The starting position is on the back. Rotate the feet clockwise and counterclockwise. The big toes describe the circles.
The starting position is on the back. Imagine that the foot is the palm of your hand and squeeze your fingers, as if clasping an apple. After you spread your fingers to the limit.
Gymnastics for knee joints
The complex of exercises for knee joints of SM Bubnovsky is very important for osteoarthritis of the knee joint, and also after trauma of the same joint. All the exercises described below need to perform 15 to 20 repetitions.
The starting position is on the back. The body is still direct. Glide your heels along the bed, bend and unbend your legs. Try to reach the heel to the buttocks.
Bend your knees, trying to pull the heels to the buttocks
Lying on your back, unbend the knees
Gymnastics for the hip joint
These exercises are necessary for coxsaturation, joint pains in the lower back and with aseptic necrosis of the head of the hip joint.
The wheels of the train
The knees are in a half-bent state. Stretch the toe on yourself until the pelvis moves. After do the same with the other leg.
Knee in the wall
The legs are bent at the knees, hands are spread out to the sides, the palms look down. Alternately, lower the legs with the inside of the thigh inward, i. E.The left knee reaches for the right and vice versa.
This exercise in the SM Bubnovsky system is recommended for the omission of pelvic organs, hemorrhoids, constipation and rectal fissures.
The starting position is on the back, the legs are bent at the knees. Knees, feet are connected. Gradually raise the pelvis to the maximum limit, squeeze the buttocks.
Raise and lower the pelvis
The starting position is on the back, the arms and legs are straight. Grab your arms around the bent knee and press it to your chest, lifting your back over the bed. Try to reach the knee with your chin. Exercise is carried out smoothly and on exhalation, for 15 repetitions on each leg. Relieves back pain.
Gymnastics for the abdominal press
Drawing in the abdomen
The starting position is on the back, the legs are bent at the knees, the feet are tightly pressed to the bed. The palm on the stomach. Inhale, bulging belly. Exhale, pulling it.20-30 times.
Complex of exercises for the spine
Relaxation and deflection of the spine
According to SM Bubnovsky it is necessary to kneel, resting his palms on the floor. Exhaling to arched back, breathing in, bend it. The exercise is performed smoothly 20 times.
It is important to remember
Doctor S. M. Bubnovsky states that if some exercises cause convulsions of the calf muscles, do not panic. The method assumes this. After massaging the muscles, you can continue the gymnastics of the spine.
During exercise, it is necessary to monitor breathing. Correct breathing directly affects the quality of gymnastics, and, as a result, the result of treatment.
In addition, the method of SM Bubnovsky advises together with the gymnastics of the spine to carry out massage and cryotherapy procedures( compresses and massage).This contributes to an even faster recovery of the back.
In addition to the above, Dr. Bubnovsky has created a simulator on which it is possible to restore the tone of the deep muscles of the back and the functional activity of the joints. This simulator complements the method of treatment of the spine.
If you follow all the instructions, practice regularly, perform all the exercises, then Bubnovsky's method will begin to work. After a while you will feel that the pain of the spine( and not only) begins to pass.
Joint gymnastics for the hip, knee, shoulder, elbow and other joints
Many people with musculoskeletal problems have a question: what is it - articulation, which is often recommended by doctors. The so-called complex of physical exercises, focused on restoring mobility in the joints and improving their work. It is attractive that they can be performed by people of all ages and complexions.IMPORTANT TO KNOW!A new means of restoring joints in 99% of subjects. The pain goes away 100%!Read more here - & gt;
Indications and rules for the implementation of
Joint exercises are used to treat a variety of diseases of the musculoskeletal system and its rehabilitation, including gymnastics after hip surgery. During its implementation, blood flow, metabolic processes, joint mobility and muscle stretch are accelerated.
It is also applicable as a preventive agent against such ailments as rheumatism, osteochondrosis, arthritis and arthrosis. This charging is used even for newborns .For example, the gymnastics presented in video for hip dysplasia will be an excellent help in its treatment.
All exercises are performed slowly, as if sliding, with a gradual increase in the amplitude of movements. Do each of them need 5 to 15 times - the load is always selected individually.
Complexes of exercises
The complex of joint gymnastics develops flexibility, makes the figure beautiful and strong. It gives the necessary muscle load, strengthens the ligaments, and besides, removes excess fat deposits. But first of all, of course, the set of therapeutic exercises develops and strengthens joints, frees them from excess salts. On the video: joint exercises - exercises for the most problematic groups of joints.
Complex of exercises for the shoulder joints
Pain of various origin in the shoulder is common - this is temporary overload, and serious problems with the musculoskeletal system. In any of these cases, therapeutic exercises for the shoulder joint are necessary.
As the basic exercises it is advisable to use the following:
- raise your hands up and pull them out;
- drag one or the other hand upwards;
- turn the case in different directions;
- make circular motions with shoulders;
- raise your hands and tilt them back, grasping your elbows with your palms;
- turn your left hand to the right and vice versa;
- elbows connect in front of the chest, place the brushes on the shoulders and twist them;
- take the weights and lift the limbs to shoulder level;
- hands connect at the level: chest, face, overhead - and push them against each other.
Complex of exercises for the joints of the hands
Gymnastics for the joints of the hands - one of the most mobile parts of the body, will have a healing effect for many people. After all, using the upper limbs, the day-to-day work is carried out, and therefore they are fundamentally kept healthy.
To this end, exercises are used:
- clench fists, bend and unbend them in the wrist joint;
- with one hand grasp the other and turn it to the sides, and then up and down;
- put one brush on another on a hard surface and with effort lift the bottom of them;
- set the elbows on the table, and, pushing them apart, connect and lower the brushes;
- putting his palms on the table, move your fingers downwards;
- actively compress your fingers from the top;
- make a "lock" and spread hands in opposite directions;
- touch the thumb of others from the index finger to the little finger and vice versa;
- press the palm on a small ball.
Complex of exercises for hip joints
The hip joint takes a huge load, provides movement and maintains balance. Therefore even small complications with it can cause a lot of trouble and seriously worsen the quality of life.
On the presented video - therapeutic gymnastics for the hip joint:
- sit on your back, press your legs to your chest and lower them to the floor;
- make a circular rotation with the foot in the hip joint;
- bend the leg in the knee, cupping the foot with the palm of your hand;
- pull the toe of the raised leg to the face;
- place the right heel on the left knee;
- then turn the lower limb to the side and straighten it;
- the right hip to the left.
The gymnastics is useful after endoprosthesis of the hip joint to restore its motor activity. But in this case it is important to start gradually, with the easiest exercises.
Complex of exercises for knee joints
The knee is one of the most complex and vulnerable structures of the human body, which often suffers from various ailments. They should be treated on time, as , the limitation of leg mobility is a very painful sensation of .
In the video - gymnastics for the knee joints, to the main exercises which include the following:
- lie down and pull your hands up and your legs down;
- heels alternately stretch downwards;
- raise the leg and point the sock on and off;
- make a "bike";
- bend your knees, spreading them and connecting again;
- the knee is pressed to the stomach, the back is rounded and the forehead is pulled to the knee;
- place your feet wider than your shoulders and alternately lower your knees inwards;
- put the ball between the knees and squeeze it;
- turn to the side, lift the leg and pull up the sock;
- take the sitting position, and, connecting the feet, raise and lower the knees.
A curative gymnastics is widely used after endoprosthetics of the knee joint - replacing damaged areas with artificial prostheses. It will help a person to rehabilitate and return to an active lifestyle after 3 to 4 months after the operation.
Any medical gymnastics for sostavovimet a number of contraindications, to the paramount of them are acute infectious and oncological diseases. In addition, it can not be done with severe malformations of the nervous system, acute disorders of cerebral circulation and heart failure. It should be used only after consultation with a doctor with epilepsy and urolithiasis.
Musculo-articular exercises are shown not only for the treatment of complex diseases of the musculoskeletal system, but also as their prevention. After all, for its apparent ease lies a significant result - the body becomes light, and the mood is remarkable. Although its contraindications include non-common pathologies, it is always necessary for the to coordinate a set of exercises with a specialist.