Medical gymnastics for arthrosis of the shoulder joint
Deforming osteoarthritis of the shoulder joint is not an easy disease;in order to control it, it is not enough just to take the necessary medicines. For this, a complex treatment of the disease is needed, which includes both physiotherapy and therapeutic gymnastics.
In this article we will give examples of therapeutic exercises for the shoulder joint, which are important to perform with this disease, and also show interesting videos with examples of such gymnastic complexes.
Quick navigation for article:
Who can perform this gymnastics, and who can not?
Video №1 with an example gymnastic
complex of therapeutic exercises( with explanatory drawings)
Video №2 examples
Who can do gymnastics, and who can not?
- Any medical exercises are useful only when they are performed during the period of remission. During the same exacerbation of the disease, exercise therapy is contraindicated.
- On whatever authoritative medical website or book you find exercises for arthrosis, be sure to show them to your doctor before you start using them. Not all such exercises are developed by doctors, and sometimes they can do more harm than good.
physiotherapy for joints
no procedure of therapeutic exercises for the joints can not be done if there is high fever, decompensated heart disease, and lung, as well as other diseases in which even a small exercise can cause serious harm to the body.
- Therapeutic exercises for joint arthrosis should not cause severe painful sensations. If the performance of some exercises causes you pain, refuse to do it and consult with the doctor about it;
- For good effect, therapeutic gymnastics with arthrosis of the shoulder joint should be carried out regularly, every day;in the end of the daily complex of exercises it is useful to make a light self-massage in the area of the aching joint and nearby muscles;With this massage, you can additionally use a variety of healing creams, balms and gels.
Remember: therapeutic gymnastics is the only method of fighting a disease that does not require you to have money, drugs, or nerves. Do them regularly, and very soon you will see the long-awaited effect!
Complex of exercises for osteoarthritis of the shoulder joint
Exercise.№1: we pull the hands to the blades
упр.at an arthrosis of a shoulder №1
Initial position( IP) looks so: legs on width of shoulders, the right arm is lifted and bent at an elbow so that fingers of the right hand touch the right scapula. Right elbow at this time is looking up. Performed on account 1-8.
the score 1 and up to seven place your left hand on the right elbow and gently pushing( with caution!), Pull your right hand down so that the right hand, lying on the blade, could fall as low as possible.
At the expense of "eight" you return to the IP and change your hands in places. Then do the same operation with the left hand.
You need to repeat this movement four times.
№2: we embrace ourselves for the shoulders of
To perform this exercise, it is necessary to take the following starting position: standing with hands down;The legs are set shoulder width apart.
First, place your left hand on your right shoulder, and the right one on your left shoulder. In other words, you hold your shoulders. At the same time, at the expense of one to seven, try to keep your elbows as high as possible, and with your fingers you seem to try to reach the spine;at the expense of eight it is necessary to take ref.position.
Carry out this movement 8 times and proceed to the next one.
# 3: inclines with support for
Stand facing the back of an ordinary chair at a distance of 35-40 cm from it;legs, as in the previous exercise, put on the width of the shoulders. This is a ref.position.
From it, also from one to seven, lean forward so that your straight arms lie on the back of the chair in front of you, and then start to stretch to the floor with the shoulder joints. At the expense of "eight" neatly, unsharply return to the starting position.
This movement also needs to be repeated eight times( during one session of medical gymnastics).
For therapeutic exercises with joint arthrosis, it is useful to combine it with magnetotherapy -
( do not forget to consult a doctor!)
№4: hand helps the handIP: stand so that your legs are shoulder-width apart. Hands stretched forward. From this position, at the expense of "one-seven", bend the left hand in the elbow joint and make it point to the right shoulder, as if reaching out to it.
After that, place your right hand on the elbow of your left hand and, very gently, smoothly, without jerks, pull your left hand to the right shoulder, as in a similar way you did in the exercise "pull your hands to the shoulder blades".
On account of "eight", also very smoothly, return to the starting position, and then perform a similar operation with the other hand.
This movement, as well as "pulling your hands to the shoulder blades", must be performed 4 times.
№5: hands behind the back
Take PI: standing with legs on the width of shoulders;The arms are behind the back, crossed and bent at the elbows.
From this position at the expense of 1-7, take the left hand with the elbow of the right hand, and then, on account 8, gently return to the starting position of this exercise.
After this, perform a similar action by changing hands.
This movement needs to be done eight times.
To accept the initial position, put your feet on the width of the shoulders, and twist your hands between each other behind your back.
1) At the expense of one - seven, start turning your shoulders back so that the elbows behind you begin to approach each other. On account 8, smoothly return to the original position.
2) A small addition to the previous part of the exercise: do the same movement as in( 1), but in addition lift the braided hands behind them, as far as it turns out.
This exercise, like most previous ones, needs to be repeated eight times in a row.
Ex. No. 7 read after the video.
And here's the video of one more useful complex:
№7: your friend is a towelAs you can see from the title, you need a towel or some piece of cloth, for example a headscarf( for a head).The starting position is standing;legs, as usual, shoulder width apart.
Grasp the edges of the towel with your hands, then, to the "one-four" account, raise your hands up and move them back so that you do not bend your elbows. At the expense of "five - eight" it is necessary to perform a reverse movement with the lifting of hands behind the back and transfer them forward.
Movement must be performed six times.
As this exercise with experience will get better and better for you, you should try to make it so that the distance between your hands gradually decreases.
Doctor Bubnovsky: exercises and gymnastics for shoulder joints
This is only part of the possible diseases of the shoulder joint. The pain has a diverse character, but, most importantly, it speaks about the damage to this important anatomical formation.
Because of this, it is of great importance to apply preventive measures from an early age. And those who are already suffering from diseases with obvious symptoms just need the right complex therapy to prevent their progression.
An important component of the treatment is gymnastics for the shoulder joints.
Kinesiotherapy of the shoulder joint
Special physical exercises created by Dr. Sergey Mikhailovich Bubnovsky are aimed at restoring the mobility of not only individual joints, but the entire musculoskeletal system.
The accent in Bubnovsky's program for the treatment of shoulder pain is not based on pharmacological drugs, but on the internal hidden reserves of the body.
Kinesiotherapy of the shoulder, i.e. motion treatment, can be used by people of all ages and with any severity of the disease. Of great importance is the daily practice of this simple complex of exercises and the gradual increase in the number of repetitions.
Rules of gymnastics by the method of Dr. Bubnovsky
At the time of aggravation of the disease of the shoulder joint, which can be manifested by swelling, redness, especially severe pain in the affected area, it is necessary to reduce or completely exclude physical exertion on the shoulder, that is, performing exercises.
After this period, when the pain decreases, you can slowly begin the process of restoring the joint and muscles. Begin the exercise of the exercises gradually, noting the inner sensations. If a person feels pain and discomfort, do not stop the gym, you need to overcome this, while increasing the load. If suddenly there is a sharp articular pain in the shoulder, the exercises must be temporarily stopped.
The effectiveness of kinesiotherapy of the shoulder joint is manifested by a decrease in the intensity of painful sensations, an increase in the volume of movements, better tolerability of physical exertion and, of course, a good mood of a person.
Gymnastics for shoulder joints, developed by Dr. Bubnovsky, is used in specialized centers. But these exercises can easily be used for treatment at home.
Every morning, patients should perform special exercises. Immediately after sleep, without getting out of bed, you need to warm up - stretch up, spread your hands to the side, behind the head, forward. After warm-up, a person gets up and exercises. At first, 15-20 minutes of gymnastics is enough.
Dr. Bubnovsky says that only the first classes will be painful. He advises to reduce pain with a contrast shower or ice compress on the shoulder area. All movements are recommended to perform on exhalation, which relaxes the thoracic area and reduces blood pressure on the affected tissue. After a long time of regular classes, there should be relief.
For gymnastics at home you can use various dumbbells in weight 1, 2, 5, 10 kg. With their help, a person performs exercises that strengthen the muscles, increase blood flow in the shoulder area, and develop a volume of movements in the joint.
One of the simplest exercises that you can do at home is lifting standing or sitting dumbbells above yourself. Their weight depends on the capabilities of the shoulder joints. Over time, you need to increase the load. The number of lifts is the same every time - 20 times for 1 approach. With these dumbbells, you can perform an exercise that involves lifting them to the sides.
Special rubber bandages are also used instead of this inventory. During training, hands rise up, through the sides and from behind the head.
"Pain is a friend of the body with a minus sign."So says Dr. Bubnovsky. Thanks to it, people learn about problems with the shoulder joint. Overcoming the pain and performing these simple exercises that are aimed at restoring hypertrophied muscles and the affected joint, it is completely independent of this problem.
It is best to undergo kinesitherapy under the supervision of specialists and engage in exercise therapy on simulators.
Curative gymnastics for arthrosis, exercises, Bubnovsky's method, gymnastics for rheumatoid arthritis
- Therapeutic gymnastics for rheumatoid arthritis
Physiotherapy( LFK) is an integral part in the complex approach to restoring the joints of any of the types of arthrosis.
The basic rule of curative gymnastics for arthrosis of joints is that it must pass in a non-painful area. Otherwise, the result will be a muscle spasm or a spasm in the blood vessels, which will result in loss of control over the general condition in the joints and, as a consequence, add overexcitements in the nervous system.
Features of proper curative physical training for arthrosis
- stop the exercise if you feel pain;
- exercises should not be too intense;
- resort more often to the help of physical exercise and exercises in the water( helps to relax the joints);
- exercises should be performed regularly, not occasionally;
- attention should be paid to the choice of sports shoes for exercises LFK( soft top, firm sole).
Therapeutic exercises for arthrosis of the knee joint
In the position on the back, we pull the legs, trying not to pull the socks, but the heels. Such an exercise will help to remove tension in the muscle tissue, not only in the knees, but also in the hip and ankle joints.
From the position, lying on the back, perform "vertical scissors".We lift the legs in the hip joints. We raise and lower it.
We lift the leg in the hip joint, after bending and unbending the leg in the knee. Exercise repeat also with the other leg. All this is done on the back
We repeat the position of the third exercise, only in this exercise the legs are bent and unbent at the knee joint at the same time.
Exercise bicycle - at the same time bend and unbend legs in both knee and hip joints.
"Horizontal scissors. Alternately we produce the breeding and closing of the legs in the hip joint.
The starting position is lying on its side. We raise and lower the straightened leg.
In the supine position, we perform flexion and extension of the leg in the knee.
As well as in exercise number 8, only the leg is raised and lowered, but the socks are not delayed.
From the position, sitting( on a chair) - relax flexibly and flex the leg in the knee joint.
Therapeutic exercise with deforming arthrosis of the hip joint
As the process of treatment of coxarthrosis itself is rather long and not simple, the complex of therapeutic physical training for hip joints is very important.
Gymnastics with coxarthrosis is performed during the period of remission of the disease. Such gymnastics can not be performed in the presence of body temperature, with heart failure and after severe operations.
Gymnastics with coxarthrosis - video lesson:
Gymnastics for arthrosis of the shoulder joint
- The starting position is sitting on a chair. The hand with the affected area should be placed either on the knee or on the table. Try to relax your shoulder as much as possible. Rock your elbow from yourself to yourself. Perform this movement is not strong, diverting the elbow 1-2 cm from yourself.
- Raise and lower your shoulders. The amplitude of the movement is slow and relaxed.
- Take the shoulders back one after the other.
- Lifting the shoulders, rotate them first one way then the other.
The duration of such therapeutic exercise should not exceed 15 minutes. Do not overload the affected joint. Also, do not resort to pain medication during exercise. Exercise is best interrupted if you feel pain and continue later.
Kinesatherapy - Bubnovsky's method
Bubnovsky's method is aimed at point-finding and treating diseases of the musculoskeletal system, spine and joints. As a result of diagnostic actions, it is possible to accurately determine the radius of localization of the process of destruction in the joint. After diagnosis, an individual program is created for each patient.
Interesting to know: Bubnovsky Sergey Mikhailovich - in the modern world one of the creators of alternative treatment( not medicamentous) in orthopedics and neurology. A special simulator was created by his forces, which helps restore the joints damaged by arthrosis, restore muscle elasticity, and also help to remove pain and eliminate muscle spasm.
The video provides one of the techniques for Bubnovsky
Therapeutic exercises for rheumatoid arthritis
In rheumatoid arthritis, there is a restriction in the mobility of the joints. A set of therapeutic exercises is aimed at strengthening muscle tissues and ligaments. The basis in exercise therapy for rheumatoid arthritis is the responsible regularity of exercise with subsequent increase in exercise.
In the first days, the lessons of which are directed to training, will not last more than 10 minutes. These lessons are exclusively supervised by a doctor. Subsequent basic comprehensive lessons will take about half an hour, and this course will last for two weeks. And at the final stage, the doctor conducts a training course for you at home.
On the given video - a small introductory course on exercise therapy for rheumatoid arthritis
Bubnovsky: Exercises( gymnastics) for the spine
The essence of the treatment
The author of the technique Sergey Bubnovsky
The method of Dr. Bubnovsky is based on kinesitherapy. This is the science of motion. That is, at a time when doctors prescribe traditional treatment that excludes stress and excessive activity, Dr. Bubnovsky uses another method - eliminating hypodynamia with the help of power simulators.
Gymnastics can be used both for the prevention of diseases of the spine, and in the presence of certain diseases, including in cases of osteoporosis, osteochondrosis, hernia and others. There is no level of preparation for carrying out exercises using the Bubnovsky method, is not needed. That is, it is intended, including, for beginners, and for people of advanced age.
Bubnovsky's method includes adaptive and articulate gymnastics. The main part of the exercises is carried out on the simulator, which was developed by the doctor. It is called MTB and is used on an outpatient basis. For each patient, the professor develops an individual set of exercises, which is determined by the type and degree of the disease. For home use, Dr. Bubnovsky recommends the use of an expander replacing part of the MTB.The method implies performing the exercises despite even the presence of pain.
ResultIMPORTANT TO KNOW!Doctors are dumbfounded! The pain in the back goes away FOREVER!Just before going to bed. .. Read more- & gt;
Exercises restore the locomotor functions of
With the help of Bubnovsky exercises, the restoration of the locomotor functions of the spine takes place. So, gymnastics helps to relieve the pain that is caused by muscle spasm( in the neck, sternum, waist), increase the mobility of the joints, which helps restore the flexibility of the spine, get rid of swelling in the muscles, improve blood circulation, lymph flow and biochemical processes at the site of pathology,normalize the tone of the musculature of the back and neck.
As a result, symptoms that are present in many diseases of the spine disappear, including in cases of osteochondrosis, hernia, arthrosis, osteoporosis and others.
In addition, this method is also used during the rehabilitation period after spine operations.
Examples of exercises
As already noted above, the method of Bubnovsky includes two types of gymnastics - adaptive and articular.
The first is applied to beginners, that is, it is performed at the initial stage of treatment. It helps to eliminate the pain syndrome, and is also suitable for the rehabilitation period. A joint gymnastics is used, as a rule, as a second stage. It increases the mobility of joints, incidentally, not only vertebral, but also knee, and also increases the stability of the spine to withstand large physical exertion.
It is worth noting that the entire course can not be executed immediately. It is necessary to gradually increase the load, mastering all new exercises.
The initial complex of exercises Bubnovsky
If a person does not have the opportunity to purchase a special simulator or attend classes at the clinic, then there is an alternative gymnastics developed by Dr. Bubnovsky for doing at home.
Let's look at some examples of adaptive gymnastics:
- Crawl on all fours, stretching out your arms far in front of you and taking long steps. This exercise is done for about half an hour. It is especially effective in exacerbating a hernia.
- Walk on your knees for 20 minutes. This gymnastics is especially useful for pains of knee joints.
- In a position on all fours, raise a little shin and swing the pelvis to the right and left.
- To improve the circulation of the intervertebral joints, it is effective to flex the legs in the knees from the standing position. To the right knee, you need to stretch your left elbow and vice versa. This exercise is also effective in osteoporosis, as it increases the flow of blood to the muscles and vertebrae, which strengthens muscle and bone tissue.
- Sit on the floor with your legs straight. Pull out your hands and walk on your buttocks. This is an option for beginners, and more complicated - walking on the buttocks, only with slightly raised legs.
- In the sitting position, raise one elongated leg at the same time, and the other bent at the knee and pull them aside.
- Bend your knees in sitting position, and lean your hands behind you. Pulling his legs to his chest, his back to lower as close to the floor, but do not go to bed. The neck muscles should be sufficiently strained so that the head does not fall. Then bend your hands, and straighten your legs and lift. Return to the starting position. Repeat 15 times.
- Take a reclining position with straight arms and elongated legs. Simultaneously raise your legs and arms and bring them together above yourself. Repeat 20 times.
- In the prone position, raise the bent right knee at a right angle to the chest, and with the left elbow( hands behind the head) try to get it and at the same time straighten the leg. Do the same with the left knee and right elbow. Repeat 15 times.
- In the supine position on the back with the legs bent, turn the knees to the right. At the same time, hands( under the back of the head), head and upper back raise. Neck muscles need to be strained so that the head is flush with the torso. Repeat 15 times in each direction.
- Perform routine push-ups from the floor. In this case, the flexion of the elbow joints should be no less than at a right angle. And strain the muscles of the neck so that the head looks straight. Repeat for the beginning 20 times, and then the number of exercises can be increased. Such push-ups help improve the circulation of the neck and can even eliminate headaches.
- In acute spine pain, which is typical for hernia, radiculitis, osteoporosis, stretching of the calf muscles, Achilles tendon will help. To do this, you need to sit on the floor, raise one leg a little and, taking a hand first at her toe, tilt your foot to the maximum. The foot must be straight.
- Do the "scissors" in sitting position, lifting your legs slightly and straightening your arms in front of you.
- Lie down on the right side, and with your left foot perform alternate strokes first in the bent state, and then in the straightened. When the bent leg is swung, the knee should be pulled to the shoulder. You need to perform swings as you exhale. Do the same on the other side.
- A very good exercise for joints - lying on your stomach with arms stretched out along your body to raise as far as you can straight legs up, and then just try to lift your torso. Hands should be free to lie on each side.
Contraindications for performing gymnastics, developed by Dr. Bubnovsky, are the early postoperative period, the presence of cancer, the rupture of tendons and ligaments, the risk of a stroke or heart attack.