Psychosomatic diseases of the back
Psychosomatic causes of back disease. What thoughts affect our skeleton, bones and joints, spine, spinal and bone marrow, back muscles, injuries, fractures, posture disorder, etc.
Ankle joints. Relate to a person's desire to boast of their achievements. Edema of the left ankle joint is a pain because of the inability to boast of male achievements. Edema of the right ankle joint - too, but feminine achievements. The destruction of the ankle is anger because of the fear that he will be considered an upstart. Inflammation of the ankle - suppression of anger and putting on a mask of a good person.
Knee joints - see the knees( in the Body Parts section).
Bones. Personalize the structure of the universe. Relationship to the father and to the man. Deformation of bones - mental pressure and squeezing. Muscles can not stretch. Lack of mental mobility. Fractures, cracks - an uprising against authority.
Bone pubic bone. Personalizes the protection of the genitals.
Meniscus - see the knees( in the Body Parts section).
Osteoporosis is a rarefaction of bone tissue. Feeling that there is no support in life. Losing faith in the ability of the male to restore strength and vitality. And as a loss of faith in their own ability to restore their former idealized and promising power. Bones affected by osteoporosis, wept out to dryness.
The skeleton( problems) - the disintegration of the structure, the bones embody the structure of life.
Scoliosis - see the shoulders.
joints represent the changes in directions in life and the ease of these movements. Express the worldly mobility ie.compliance, flexibility, flexibility.
The tubular bone - carries in itself complete information about the human body.
Disc, offset. Feeling that life does not support you at all. Indecisiveness.
Violations in the vertebrae of the vertebrae. Cervical section.
C-1 - embarrassment, confusion, flight from life;feeling that they are not good enough, endless inner chatter;setting: "what will the neighbors say?"
C-2 - denial of wisdom, refusal to know or understand;indecision, resentment, indignation, resentment and guilt;there is no balance with life, a denial of one's own spirituality.
P-3 - assuming responsibility for guilt for others;guilt, torment, indecisiveness, torment yourself;bite off more than you can swallow.
C-4 - suppressed anger, bitterness;Hiding feelings, untried tears.
C-5 - ridicule, fear and humiliation;fear of expressing oneself;negation of good, a huge burden.
C-6 - attempt to fix others, lack of flexibility;resistance, heavy burden, overload.
C-7 - confusion, feelings of helplessness;lack of ability to achieve something.
T-1 - too much with what it is necessary to cope;inability to manage all this;closing yourself from life.
T-2 - reluctance to feel, turn off the heart;pain, wound.
T-3 - inner chaos, old deep wounds, inability to communicate.
T-4 - the need to attribute errors to others;sentence, conviction.
T-5 - dam for emotions, rage;refusal to let emotions flow out.
T-6 - clogged up, accumulated negative emotions;fear of the future;constant anxiety, lack of self-love;anger at life.
T-7 - Failure to enjoy life, pain that is stored.
T-8 is an obsession about failure, resistance to one's own good.
T-9 - the charge of others, feeling like a victim;the feeling that life brings you, omits.
T-10 - refusal to take responsibility( take the initiative in their own hands);the need to be a victim: "it's all your fault."
T-11 - low opinion of yourself;fear of establishing a relationship.
T-12 - denial of the right to life;sense of danger, unreliability and fear of love;Inability to digest anything.
The lumbar department.
L-1 - crying for love and the need to be lonely / lonely;lack of sense of security.
L-2 - can not forget the pain experienced in childhood;do not see a way out.
L-3 - sexual assault, ill-treatment on the basis of sex;guilt, self-hatred.
L-4 - denial of sexuality, rejection of sex;lack of financial stability;fear of a career;feeling of powerlessness.
L-5 - lack of a sense of security, difficulty in communicating;inability to accept pleasure;anger, anger.
Sacrum. Old, unyielding anger;lack of strength, power.
Coccyx. Absence of balance with itself;persistence in anything;blaming yourself;sit on the old pain.
Spine - flexible life support. The spine connects the energy past, the present and the future. He, as a mirror, reflects the basic truths about man. He characterizes the father. A weak spine is a weak father.
The twisted spine is the inability to follow the support received from life, from the father, attempts to adhere to old principles and obsolete ideas, lack of integrity, fullness, lack of confidence in life, lack of courage to admit wrong, father with twisted principles. If the child is hunching, then probably his father has a soft character.
At the height of each vertebrae, the canals and organs are channeled, when these channels are blocked by the energy of a stress, the organ or part of the body is affected:
- From the crown to the 3rd thoracic + upper arm + 1-3 fingers - the feeling of love- fear that they do not like me, that they do not like my parents, family, children, life partner, etc.
- 4-5 thoracal + lower arm + 4-5th fingers + armpit - conjugated with lovefeelings of guilt and accusation - the fear that they accuse me, do not like. The charge is that they do not like me.
- 6-12 thoracic vertebrae - feelings of guilt and accusation of others - fear of being accused, accusation of others.
- 1-5 lumbar vertebrae - a sense of guilt associated with material problems and the accusation of others - the fear that I am accused of being unable to solve financial problems, of spending money, of charging another in all material problems.
- From the sacrum to the toes - economic problems and fear of them.
Hips. Express vital economic stability or strength, endurance, strength, influence, generosity, superiority. They carry a great faith in the movement forward. Problems with hips:
- the fear of going forward with determination, there is nothing or little that is worth going to.
- fracture - the harder it is than the person's harsher thoughts about the future.
- fleshiness - fear and grief over its vitality. The fleshiness and the wider thigh, the more you try to compensate for this instability in life.
Shin. The shin personifies standards, the foundations of life. Destruction of ideals. It expresses how promotion in life is realized.
- gastrocnemius rupture - anger at female slowness.
- fracture of the shin bone - anger at male slowness.
- inflammation is a feeling of being humiliated because of too slow progress.
- muscle cramps - confusion of will because of fear of moving forward. Lower Body Diseases:
- weakening is the disappointment and resignation of life.
- overvoltage up to complete immobility - stubborn struggle and reluctance to surrender under any circumstances.
- both kinds of a pathology - exhaustion of muscles in a pursuit of senseless values.
Applying a soft, but powerful blow to the stern, wanting to knock off the course of the disturbing.
Wrist. Personalizes movement and ease.
Brushes. Problems with brushes - problems with the characteristics listed below. Hold and manage. Grab and hold tight. Grab and release. Caressing. Tweaking. All ways of interacting with a diverse life experience.
Knees. Imitate pride and ego. They express the principles according to which there is progress in life. They indicate the feelings with which we walk through life. Violations when achieving life goals, discontent with the goals. In a peaceful, friendly and balanced person, the knees are healthy, the knees that are going with a headache fall ill.
Problems with the knees:
- Stubborn, unyielding ego and pride. Inability to submit. Fear, lack of flexibility. I will not yield to anything.
- Broken knees - a person goes through life with a fight and deceit
- Meniscus damage - a man wants to outwit life. A fit of rage against someone who has knocked your soil from under your feet has not kept your promise, etc.
- Edema of the knee joints - from sadness about failures
- Blood accumulates in the knee joints - from sadness caused by revenge
- Crunch and squeak - desire to be good for everyone, connection of the past and the future
- Weakness in the knees - despair about progress in life, fearand doubts about the success of the future, the loss of faith, the person constantly drives himself forward, at the thought that he wastes time - self-flagellation, mixed with self-pity
- Painfully aching sensation in the knees - fear of the fact that life is stalledь.
- Clapping in the knees - a person, because of preserving his reputation, suppresses grief and anger caused by stagnation in movement.
- The rupture of the knee tendons is a fit of anger to stagnate in life.
- Damage to the kneecap( patella) - anger at the fact that your progress has not been supported or protected. The stronger the desire for a person to give a blow to another, the harder the knee injury he receives.
- Weakened knee ligaments are hopelessness in advancing life. Knee ligaments reflect the progress in life by means of links: a) violation of flexion and extension ligament ligaments - violation of honest and business ties;b) violation of lateral and transverse ligament ligaments - a violation in business ties that take into account the interests of all parties;c) violations of intra-articular ligament ligaments - disrespect for the hidden informal business partner.d) rupture of knee ligaments - using their connections to cheat someone.
Ankles. Impersonate mobility and direction, where to go, as well as the ability to receive pleasure.
Elbows .Personify the change of direction and the assumption of a new experience of experiences. Piercing the road elbows.
Feet. Carry us forward in life.
- Problems - when the work is done for the sake of prosperity in life.
- The upper part of the legs is a fixation on old injuries.
- The lower part of the legs is the fear of the future, the reluctance to move.
- Feet of the feet( up to the ankles) - personify our understanding of ourselves, life, other people. Problems with feet - the fear of the future and the lack of power to walk through life.
- A tumor on the thumb is a lack of joy when encountering the experience of life.
- An ingrown toenail is a concern and a guilt about the right to move forward.
- Leg socks represent small details of the future.
- Athletic legs are an inability to easily move forward. Fear that they will not accept such / such as what / what is.
Fingers. Personalize certain details of life.
Problems of fingers - the problems associated with giving and acquiring in the course of work and various cases. Problems of the toes - everyday problems associated with the movement and prosperity in the field of work and affairs in general.
Meaning of fingers:
- Thumb is father. Personalizes intelligence, anxiety, excitement, anxiety, concern.
- Indicative - the mother. It embodies ego and fear.
- The average is the person himself. Imagines anger and sexuality.
- Nameless - brothers and sisters. It represents alliances, grief, sorrow.
- Little finger - strangers. Personalizes the family, pretense, pretension.
Shoulder. It is understood that they bring joy, and not a heavy burden. Slouch shoulders - bear the burden of life, helplessness, defenselessness.
Heels - kicking like a rickety horse, dispersing competitors.
The hands of represent the ability and ability to withstand the experiences and experiences of life( from the hands to the shoulders).Doing the work just for the sake of getting it. Right - communication with the female sex. Left - with male. Fingers - see Fingers.
Back - is a support from the problems of life. Diseases:
- upper part - lack of emotional support, feeling that they are not loved, restraining feelings of love
- middle part - fault, closing on everything that remains behind, "peel off from me"
- lower part - lack of financial support, fear bornlack of money.
Taz - means a lower support or a house in which a person finds support.
- problems - resentment, indignation, resentment, desire to take revenge.
- muscle spasm is a desire to control, refusal to express my feelings openly.
Neck .Personalizes flexibility, the ability to see what is happening there, from behind. All diseases are the result of discontent.
- Problems with the neck - refusal to look at the question from different sides, obstinacy, rigidity, inflexibility.
- Inflammation - Discontent That Degrades,
- Edema and Increase - Discontent That Saddens,
- Pain - Discontent That Angers,
- Stiff, inflexible - stubborn stubbornness, self-will, tough thinking.
- Salt deposition is a stubborn insistence on one's rights and a desire to correct the world in its own way.
- Cervical radiculitis is a rigid inflexible view. Stubbornness in upholding one's rightfulness.
Buttocks - personifies strength, power;- sagging buttocks - loss of strength.
Dorsal and bone marrow
Herniated spinal cord. The debt of karma. In a past life left someone to die with a broken spine.
Bone marrow. Like a woman, being a spring of love, he is under the strong protection of men - bones - and does what a woman is created for - to love a man.
Meningitis of the spinal cord. Inflamed thinking and anger for life. Very strong differences in the family. There is a lot of confusion inside. Lack of support. Life in an atmosphere of anger and fear.
Osteomyelitis is an inflammation of the bone marrow. Feelings that are not supported by others. Frustration, resentment and anger about the very structure of life.
Muscular dystrophy. A crazy desire to control everything and everything. Loss of faith and trust. Deep need to feel safe. Extreme fear.
Progressive muscular dystrophy. Unwillingness to accept one's own worth, dignity. Denying success.
Muscles. Represent our ability to move through life. Resistance to new experiences.
Muscular atrophy - muscle shrinkage. Arrogance towards others. A person considers himself better than others and is ready to defend it at any cost. People do not make anything, but they crave fame and power. The disease comes to help prevent the transformation of spiritual arrogance into external violence.
Overstrain of the calf muscles indicates a conscious desire to hurry, drying means suppression of sadness. For example - all the men in the family were forced to walk on tiptoe for fear of hindering the mother in her eternal haste. Men in the family were assigned a secondary role in economic affairs. Walking on tiptoes means exclusive obedience.
Muscles. Relationship to the mother and to the woman.
Nausea of the muscles. Excessive sadness due to its bad sports form or just because of low physical strength.
- in men - sadness because of their male helplessness
- in women - exhausting themselves like a man, an attempt to overcome sadness by force.
Injuries, fractures and disorders of posture and other
The pain is long, blunt. Thirst for love. Thirst for you to own.
Pain. Wines. Guilt always seeks punishment.
- Acute pain, acute anger - just someone angry.
- Dull pain, dull anger - a feeling of helplessness about the realization of their anger.
- Drilling pain, drilling malice - I would like to take revenge, but I can not.
- Chronic pain, long-term anger - pain or pain relief indicates a rush or an ebb of anger.
- Sudden pain is sudden anger.
- Pain in the legs - anger associated with doing work, getting or spending money - with economic problems.
- Pain in the knees is anger preventing progress.
- Pain in the whole body is anger against everything, for everything is not as I want.
Hernia. Broken connections. Voltage, load, load, burden. Wrong creative expression.
Curved spine - inability to follow the support received from life, from the father, attempts to adhere to old principles and obsolete ideas, lack of integrity, completeness, mistrust of life, lack of courage to admit wrong, father with distorted principles. If the child is hunching, then probably his father has a soft character.
Clumsy. Attitude to children with increased demand.
Wrong posture, planting of head. Incorrect timing. Not now, later. Fear of the future.
Swelling. Attachment in Thinking. Clogged sickly thoughts.
Fracture of the shin bone - anger at male slowness.
Fracture of the neck of the hip. Stubbornness in upholding one's rightfulness.
Fractures and cracks - rebellion against authority( father, husband, brother, etc.).
Flat feet. Male obedience, dejection, no desire or no ability to overcome economic difficulties. The mother absolutely does not rely on his father, does not respect him, does not rely on him.
Balance - absence - scattered thinking, not concentrated.
Rupture of the gastrocnemius muscle - anger at female slowness.
Sprain of ligaments. Reluctance to move in a certain direction of life, resistance to movement.
Rickets - lack of emotional make-up, lack of love and safety.
Rheumatism ( in the philistine understanding of this term).The desire to mobilize quickly, everywhere to keep up and get used to any situation( to become mobile).The desire to be the first in everything tells a person to ask from himself to the maximum, denying himself all positive emotions. Accusation through allegory. The sickness of pharisaism and hypocritical arbitrariness over the male sex and the development of material life, The extermination of one's own props by hypocritical kindness.
Chronic diseases - denial of change, fear of the future, lack of sense of security.
The selection was made by Ksyusha for osoznanie.orgWhatever you do , treatment of diseases through psychosomatics or other methods of healing, sooner or later you will come to the conclusion that all problems with health, energy, destiny, karma, relationships, etc.have their roots at once on several levels - physical, psychological and mental. Many practices, exercises and medicine help only for a while, becauseDo not work with the causes of imbalance, trouble, poor health. There is a technique that works not only with the root causes and roots of all problems, but also carrying out work at all levels. More details about the technique you can read in this article .50622
Psychosomatic causes of acne and acne
Almost all adolescents have acne at a certain age. Rarely, which of the boys and girls can avoid this fate.
Well and if you concern to number of those units which this unpleasant kosmetologichesky defect passed, you can consider yourself lucky.
Acne rash is the source of
complexes. Acne does not die from acne. It's a good news. But the amount of suffering, distress and insecurity that it brings to a person is not comparable to any other disease. Moreover, this type of acne in schoolchildren during puberty form a mass of complexes that remain for life.
Girls start to feel shy and minimize communication with other people. They throw out sports so that they can barely expose their bodies, and try to show themselves less to people in broad daylight, so that they can not consider what is superfluous.
And then even worse: the girl, considering herself ugly, is embarrassed to communicate with the opposite sex. Because of lack of self-confidence, it narrows, as far as possible, its social circle. Unfortunately, acne is "giving birth" to similar complexes, which then continue to live comfortably with a person, not allowing to relax and enjoy communication with people.
Acne leaves scars for life
Another point: because of ignorance( or because of unwillingness to put up with their present appearance), adolescents begin to fight acne in the simplest way - elementary squeezing out these ugly specks.It's terrible in such a situation - that after extrusion, in most cases, there are microscopic scars, which then, when acne still manage to cope, will not disappear. These scars remain forever
Very often a rash appears due to chronic stressAt the heart of this disease often lies psychosomatic. Acne can start to appear because of the stress in which a person lives. This is especially true when such a fetus clings to women after 20. For example, psychologists say that the rash often occurs in newly married girls who moved to live in their mother-in-law's house.
Also acne often affects the skin of women who come to a new job. Here the reason is obvious: the pressure from above is so pressing that it manifests through the skin in the form of acne.
How to deal with acne?You just need to look around. There is acne in everyone, and everyone lives with them. Do not let yourself become limp due to them and refuse to communicate with loved ones and just interesting people. A burning rash should not control your life.
If you notice that the appearance has deteriorated after a particular event in life, then you need to understand yourself. Determine what caused the failure in the nervous system and work on your emotions.
Kidneys: psychosomatic diseases and stone formation
In the pace of modern life there is a tendency where more and more young people suffer from various kidney diseases. And increasingly, doctors come to the conclusion that the cause of most of these ailments is psychosomatic.
Psychosomatic diseases are diseases, the root cause of which are not physical, but psychological factors, such as constant stress, depression, etc.
Psychological factors constantly affect the body, manifesting itself in such diseases as migraines, disorders of the endocrine system and even malignant neoplasms.
Psychosomatic illnesses are fairly easy to distinguish from diseases caused by physical factors. Symptoms of these diseases are similar. But only here drug treatment, if the cause of the disease is psychosomatic, except that it facilitates the patient's condition, but does not neutralize the disease itself - after a while the symptoms manifest themselves again. The manifestation of psychosomatics is one of the signals for the doctor that the problem should be solved not on the physical level( medication treatment), but on the subconscious. After all, in this case, the disease can be cured only by solving the patient's psychological problems.
Kidney Diseases and Their Psychosomatic Causes
Recently, most often patients are diagnosed with four kidney diseases. Each of these diseases has its own psychosomatic reasons:
- Pyelonephritis. As practice shows, people who are forced to engage in work do not like this affliction. Often such patients do not simply not work pleasure, but also cause a feeling of disgust. Unloved work, as the results of studies show, can also cause destruction of the renal pelvis.
- Stones. This pathology often develops against the background of experiences that left an indelible imprint in the subconscious of the patient. Sometimes people can not forget the banal events, and against the background of this psychological aspect, the kidneys suffer.
- Depletion of blood vessels in the kidneys. This pathology develops against the backdrop of the pessimistic mood of the patient;rigid character;if a person is depressed for a long time( almost the most part of his life).
- Inflammation of ureters. This disease is often affected by people who do not know how to forgive. Their kidneys are in a strained state, which causes additional ureter stress.
Psychosomatics of kidney disease from the point of view of experts
Liz Burdo, a world-renowned expert in the field and author of many books on psychology, emphasizes that the kidneys are a pair body with a complex structure and important functionality, so even the slightest disruption of their functioning leadsto a lot of problems.
If a patient is diagnosed with kidney disease( stones, inflammation, etc.), this fact indicates a violation of the emotional balance of the person, the blocking of emotions. The psychosomatic of this organ indicates an increased emotional sensitivity of the patient.
In addition, violations in the work of the kidneys can also indicate that a person has chosen the wrong way of life( does not engage in a business that does not bring pleasure).Often kidney diseases are observed in individuals whose lives are unfavorable, as they place too high hopes on others.
Liz Burdo also focuses on the fact that the more serious the kidney disease, the more determined the person should become. After all, through kidney diseases, the physical body wants to show that it is necessary to achieve a balance between it and emotional power. A psychologist Bodo Baginski in a joint work with Sharmo Shalila argues that the psychosomatics of a person is reflected in his partner.
According to the theory of these scientists, if a partner has problems with the kidneys, then the person projects on him his inferiority and does not want to self-correct his life for the better.
So, Bodo explains the kidney stones as a petrified aggression, which is present in the relationship with the partner. And one of the methods of prevention of new formations is the analysis of one's own thoughts, neutralization of negative emotions in relationships.
The book "Connection of diseases with the character" of Oleg Torsunov also tells about kidney diseases. According to the doctor, illnesses can become a consequence of problems of metaphysics. On the kidneys, which are a pair organ, the influence of the mind affects in various ways. The mental effect on the kidney located on the right( it is influenced by will and desire) will be markedly different from the mental impact on the kidney located to the left( not affected by thoughts and emotions).
That is, it is still very important to understand which of the kidneys is sore to recognize the cause of the disease. In addition, the mental tone and planetary influence are closely related, all this also has a direct relationship with our actions.
Mental qualities of a person, affecting the health of the kidneys
Most psychologists draw a direct parallel between the qualities of a person's character and the state of health of his body( in particular, the kidneys).Thus, among the basic qualities of the mind, which have a direct impact on the health of these organs, they stand out for simplicity, openness and accommodating nature.
- Simplicity. Many compare simplicity with one of the types of humility and intimacy. But smart people are also simple. Moreover, it can be said that a truly intelligent person is more simply related to life and to life's difficulties, it is easy to communicate with an intelligent person. Simplicity in thought and action is the most reliable prevention of possible kidney diseases. Pride, on the other hand, is the primary cause of inflammation of the kidney tissues. A psychosomatics against a background of excessive naivety and gullibility is the cause of acute inflammatory processes.
- The openness of is the character trait that neutralizes stones. In addition, it is this quality of character that enables the kidneys to function normally, without strain and excessive strain. Constant tension of the kidney tissue during work is the cause of hypertension and the development of inflammatory processes in these organs. A closed person often suffers from seizures caused by obstruction of the ducts with stones. However, excessive openness in passion and ignorance is the reason for the sluggish work of the kidneys. In addition, the psychosomatics of this condition leads to problems with arterial pressure.
- Flexibility. Mistrust of others, as well as intractability - this is the main reason for the development of diseases of the kidney tissues. Infections in the kidneys - it is a signal that a person is too gullible by naivety and because of his ignorance.
How to treat and purify the kidneys
The psychosomatics of organs such as the kidneys, namely its detailed analysis, is the right way to cure the body. So, most modern people pursue the issue of cleansing the body and removing stones from the kidneys.
Actually, to cure urolithiasis, to purify the kidneys, and also to prevent the appearance of new formations is not difficult, if neutralize the root cause of the disease.
According to the opinion of psychologists, the stones in this body are the result of anger, anger, resentment and hatred. But the main reason for the formation of stones in the kidneys is the fear of the future, of the unknown, the fear of an unstable financial situation( the most common phobias of modern youth).
The way to cure urolithiasis, as well as the process of cleansing the kidneys in terms of psychosomatics and psychology is not difficult. First of all, a person must completely change the idea of his life, reconsider priorities, establish relationships with relatives, and also start to lead a healthy lifestyle. Only healthy is not so much in terms of healthy eating, but in terms of psychological aspects.
For curing of the disease, deep meditation, as well as reading of cognitive literature, will do. In addition, the process of cleansing the kidneys stimulates the patient's communication with nature( walks in the forest, hugging with trees).
Dr. D. Frawley, for example, suggests the following recipe:
- After a fasting, you need to drink from 1 to 4 liters of water( in the morning) with the addition of soft herbs that give a diuretic effect( lemon grass, coriander, corn stigmas, horsetail).However, it should be remembered that diuretics can not be abused, it can lead to weakening of the kidneys. Diuretics, which have a strong stimulating effect on the kidneys, stimulate internal energy. To the weakening of the kidneys results in copious drinking of water, especially cold water. When water is consumed in large quantities, especially distilled, the body is depleted by washing away the beneficial components from the body.
Strengthening and toning of the kidneys is also available, thanks to an Ayurvedic remedy called Mumiye. In the treatment of diseases of the urinary system, "Mumiye" has not only a cleansing, but also a restoring effect, in addition, it is an excellent tool for general rejuvenation.
Kidney stones are clots of negative energy, anger that a person keeps to himself, without letting go. Therefore, one of the ways to treat urolithiasis is to talk heart to heart with close people or a psychologist. It is very important to find a way to open up, get rid of a bunch of negative emotions, because during emotional cleansing, the kidneys will also be cleared.Evaluation of the article:( voted: 2 score: 5.00 of 5) Loading. ..
Psychosomatics of diseases - your character and illnesses
Supporters of psychosomatic theory believe that dangerous are not negative emotions, as such, but their the unspoken .The suppressed, muffled anger turns into frustration and resentment, which destroy the body. Although not only anger, but any negative emotion that has not found an outlet, leads to internal conflict , which generates, in turn, the disease. Medical statistics show that in 32-40 percent of cases as the basis for the emergence of diseases are not viruses or bacteria, and internal conflicts, stress and spiritual trauma . Stress is the main factor of in the manifestation of psychosomatic diseases, its decisive role in this has been proved by the doctors not only in the course of clinical observations, but confirmed by studies conducted in many species of animals.
Experienced emotional stress in people can lead to serious consequences, up to the development of oncological diseases .
Psychosomatics of Diseases - Symptoms
As a rule, 's psychosomatic illnesses are masked by the symptoms of various physical diseases , such as: gastric ulcer, hypertension, vegetative-vascular dystonia, asthenic conditions, dizziness, weakness, fatigue, etc.
If these signs occur, the patient seeks medical attention. Doctors prescribe the necessary survey , based on human complaints. After passing the procedures, the patient is assigned a set of medications, which lead to relief - and, alas, only bring temporary relief, and the disease returns again after a short period of time. In this case, we should assume that we are dealing with with the psychosomatic basis of the disease, because psychosomatics is a subconscious signal to the body that is expressed through the disease, and therefore it is not medically cured.
Sample list of psychosomatic diseases
The list of psychosomatic diseases is very large and diverse, but it can be grouped as follows:
- Respiratory diseases ( hyperventilation syndrome, bronchial asthma);
- Cardiovascular diseases ( ischemic heart disease, vegetative-vascular dystonia, essential hypertension, myocardial infarction, cardiopathic neurosis, cardiac rhythm disturbance);
- The psychosomatics of eating behavior ( anorexia nervosa, obesity, bulimia);
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract ( ulcers of the duodenum and stomach, emotional diarrhea, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, etc.);
- Skin diseases ( itching, urticaria, atopic neurodermatitis, etc.);
- Endocrinological diseases ( hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, diabetes mellitus);
- Gynecologic diseases ( dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, functional sterility, etc.).
- Psycho-vegetative syndromes;
- Diseases associated with functioning of the musculoskeletal system ( rheumatic diseases);
- Malignant neoplasms;
- Functional disorders of the sexual type ( impotence, frigidity, early or late ejaculation, etc.);
- Infectious diseases.
Psychosomatic diseases and character - who is at risk?
- So, for example, to alcoholism , people are inclined to feel a sense of futility, inconsistency with the expectations of both their own and surrounding people, constant guilt, as well as those who can not accept themselves as a person, with their individual differences.
- The lack of joyful moments in life, the bitterness of past time - fertile soil for the development of viral infections.
- Anemia ( anemia), can occur with a constant lack of joy. In case of an irresistible fear of life and uncertainty.
- Throat diseases, various angiomas , from the point of view of psychosomatics, are inclined to persons incapable of standing up for themselves, who can not throw their anger out and are forced to keep everything deep within themselves.
- People with prolonged life uncertainty, not passing through the sense of doom, are characterized by the development of gastritis and diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Infertility of in women can result from fear of acquiring a new status and parental experience, in the event of resistance to the life process.
- Arthritis , as well as other diseases of the joints, are prone to people who tend to feel uncomfortable, unnecessary.
- The inflammatory processes of are facilitated by the anger and frustration that life has to face.
- Headaches, migraine occur in people with low self-esteem, prone to self-criticism and fear of life.
- Gallstone disease overtakes those who carry heavy thoughts, experiencing bitterness of life, cursing themselves and their environment. Also prone people are prone to this disease.
- lesions are susceptible to persons holding in their soul memories of old grievances, reinforced by a feeling of hostility and hatred.
- Nasal bleeding affects those who need recognition, and they feel unrecognized and unnoticed. Those who have a strong need for love.
- To obesity is susceptible to hypersensitive facial. Excess weight often means fear, the need for protection.
Unfortunately, only the medicamentous means of the disease, which have arisen on a psychological level, can not be cured. Try to go the other way. Take a new, exciting business, go to the circus, take a ride on a tram, ATV, go, if the means allow, on a trip or organize a hike. .. In a word, provide yourself with the most vivid, positive impressions and emotions of , and see - all diseases likehand will remove!
Published on May 31, 2013 in the rubric of: Health