Diet for gout: how to organize food and choose menuGout is a disease characterized by impaired metabolism. With it, salts of uric acid are deposited in the joints.
Gout - a fairly rare disease - for a thousand people have three cases.
Diseases are susceptible to men over forty, in women it manifests a menopause.
All gums suffer from gout, beginning with the joints of the hands and ending with the joints on the legs.
Excessive amounts of urea in the body are for two reasons: healthy kidneys can not withstand large volumes of acid, or when urea is emitted in acceptable amounts, but the kidneys are unable to remove it.
The increase in the number of patients with gout is associated with the consumption of foods containing purines( meat, fatty fish) and alcohol abuse.
The main symptom of gout is the inflammation of any joint. An attack of the disease occurs in the early morning or at night, expressed as intense pain in the affected area. The temperature in the area of the joint rises, the skin begins to turn red and glossy.
The role of proper nutrition
Proper nutrition with gout is an issue that must be given special attention, since the main reason for the increase in uric acid is in the excessive use of products containing purines.
A special role should be given to the therapeutic diet for gout on the legs.To prevent the disease from worsening or progressing, it is important to build a special nutritional system with limited consumption of purines.
Special attention is paid to a diet for gout during an exacerbation.
Menu and recipes for gout dishes are developed by nutritionists based on the form of the disease and the individual characteristics of the patient.
Therapeutic diet can reduce the dose of medications taken. At the same time, it should be borne in mind that diet alone can not completely relieve the ailment, although this will make seizures more rare.
Principles of nutrition
The right diet is a key moment in the treatment of the disease.
Specificity of therapeutic nutrition is limited consumption of products containing purines, salt, oxalic acid and in sufficient consumption of acidifying products( vegetables, fruits and milk).
Thus, the main prohibited products, the use of which is excluded when gout:
- offal( liver, tongue, kidney),
- canned food,
- from plant food purines are part of legumes, peanuts, cauliflower;
- is quite a lot of purines in chocolate.
Purines are practically absent in milk, eggs, vegetables, fruits and many berries.
Diet № 6
The most common feeding system for gout is diet number 6.
It reduces protein intake due to a sharp restriction of fish, meat and beans.
With such a diet, animal proteins should not be more than 50% of the total number of proteins. Also it is necessary to reduce the consumption of fats: pork, beef and lamb fat, culinary fat.
Nutrition rules that will accelerate the recovery
Among the basic principles of nutrition can be identified as follows:
- Fish can be eaten no more than two or three times a week - strictly in boiled or brewed form.
- When cooking meat, fish and mushrooms, it should be remembered that most of the purines entering into their composition go into broth. For this reason, does not allow the consumption of any soups, except vegetable.
- Each day should drink about two liters of plain water .During the diet, you can drink vegetable and fruit juices, mineral water, milk, herbal teas, sour-milk drinks. From strong tea or coffee should be discarded.
- During the diet, excessive consumption of is contraindicated. Its excess leads to precipitation of urate in the sediment and deposition of them in the tissues of the body. Salt should be reduced to 6 g per day. Ideally, food should be slightly salty or completely fresh.
- It is recommended that enrich the diet with products that include vitamins C and B1.
- Beneficial effect on the organism of unloading days on dairy products, vegetables and fruits. Fasting is contraindicated in , since protein breakdown leads to an increase in urea levels.
- You can not overeat. It is better to keep fractional food in small portions( up to five to six times a day).
- It is prohibited to consume purine-containing foods and alcohol at the same time.
We offer a table of products that will help to make a correct diet and menu for gout.
- fatty meat;
- all broths, except vegetable;
- broth cubes, instant soups;
- smoked food;
- oily fish;
- canned food;
- sharp and salty cheeses;
- fig tree;
- seasonings and spices( cromme of bay leaves);
- strong coffee and tea;
- alcoholic beverages.
List of products whose consumption should be restricted:
- cooked meat and fish( preference to squeeze low-fat bird, salmon, trout, salmon);
- sausages( sometimes you can eat milk sausages and doctor sausage);
As manifests itself at different stages of gout - the symptoms and characteristics of the disease. Which approach to treatment is used in addition to nutrition correction.
List of permitted products:
- vegetable soups;
- rabbit( in small quantities);
- chicken, turkey( in small quantities);
- low-fat fish( up to three times a week);
- seafood( shrimp, squid);
- sour-milk products( kefir, cottage cheese, natural yoghurt, sour cream);
- vegetables( cucumbers, cabbage, carrots, potatoes);Onion, garlic;
- fruits( pears, apples, citrus fruits);
- berries( cherry, cherry, strawberry);
- dried fruits( excluding raisins);
- sweet( honey, marmalade, marshmallow, pastille);
- seeds, pine nuts, almonds, hazelnuts;
- natural juices, compotes, fruit drinks, kvass;
- wild rose tea;
- vegetable oils;
- mineral water.
What is the essence of the diet
The main essence of the diet for gout is control over the production and removal of uric acid.
Such a nutrition system contributes to the improvement of well-being and the reduction of pain, resulting in the disease receding.
It should be noted that this diet does not treat, but only promotes the accelerated release of acid and salts with exacerbation of arthrosis.It also significantly reduces body weight, which plays an important role in the recovery of the body after severe medication.
The main types of diets used
Food for gout is most often organized for several basic diets.
Most often, with gout prescribed therapeutic diet stop number 6. It is also used to treat diseases of the urinary system, diathesis, cystinuria.
The food system is based on the normalization of urea production and restoration of the permissible environment of urine.
The benefit of diet # 6 is in limiting the intake of purine-containing foods, ethanedioic acid and the predominance of products in the diet that contribute to the recovery of the metabolism of .
Cooking food for this menu is very simple: meat and fish need to cook or cook for a couple. Based on cooked foods, you can prepare a second course. The main thing is to observe the periodicity of meat consumption( up to two or three times a week).
The full menu of diet number 6 for gout should include:
- daily intake of proteins - up to 90 g;
- daily fat intake - up to 90 g;
- daily intake of carbohydrates - 400 g;
- total daily caloric value - up to 2900 kilocalories.
Diet for obesity
Another type of therapeutic nutrition for gout is diet number 8. It is prescribed if the patient suffers from obesity of any degree.
Obesity is the result of overeating, it gives an additional burden to the body and aggravates the current disease. The essence of the diet is to reduce excess fat in the tissues.
Caloric content is supported by proteins and a reduction in the percentage of fats, carbohydrates are virtually excluded:
- up to 130 g of proteins;
- up to 80 g of fat;
- about 120 g of carbohydrates;
- up to 2000 kilocalories per day.
The diet menu № 8 assumes:
- Consumption of rye or otrubnogo bread, vegetable soups, occasionally - low-fat beef, second courses from chicken, low-fat fish.
- Fish and meat can be boiled, stewed or baked.
- Cereals and pasta are almost excluded. From dairy products it is allowed to use kefir and low-interest cottage cheese.
- You can eat no more than two eggs per day.
Menu with sick hands
Diet with gout on the hands implies normalization of the percentage of urea in the body, as well as improving the metabolism in general.
The daily diet excludes food containing many purines.
This allows the consumption of eggs, fruits, vegetables, cheese and milk. In case of acute illness and severe pain in the hands, meat, fish, broths, smoked products, canned food, spices, cakes, chocolate and alcohol should be completely ruled out.
Everyday menu can contain products such as squid, shrimp, vegetable soups, low-fat cottage cheese, cereals, pasta, citrus fruits and vegetables.
With strict adherence to the menu of pain suggested by the doctor, the pain will gradually decrease with the brushes.
Sample menu for the week
- breakfast: a sandwich with bran bread and cheese, corn flakes, orange juice;
- lunch: vegetable salad, a slice of lean ham, baked potatoes;
- dinner: baked fish, vegetable pilaf.
- breakfast: low-fat milk, oat flakes with yoghurt and pieces of fruit, bran;
- lunch: braised beef with vegetables, vegetable juice, uncooked caviar caviar;
- dinner: boiled vegetables, lean meat, cheese with a bran loaf.
The third day:
- breakfast: two eggs, bran loaf, low-fat milk;
- lunch: vegetable soup, tomato juice, vegetable salad;
- dinner: 110 grams of salmon, vegetable stew, milk. The fourth day:
- breakfast: oatmeal with fruit, low-fat milk;
- lunch: vegetable soup, boiled rice, a sandwich with cheese;
- dinner: baked potatoes, steamed fish, vegetable juice.
- breakfast: a sandwich with butter and cheese, fruit juice;
- lunch: risotto, yoghurt, fruit juice;
- dinner: soup with cereal, cheese, low-fat milk.
- breakfast: a sandwich with butter, cheese and a slice of tomato, a slice of lean ham, juice;
- lunch: braised potatoes with vegetables, a slice of melon, low-fat milk;
- dinner: vegetable soup with croutons, vegetable stew, kefir.
The seventh day:
- breakfast: buckwheat porridge, a slice of cheese, green tea;
- lunch: vegetable soup, boiled fish, low-fat milk;
- dinner: steamed chicken, stewed vegetables, a slice of cheese, kefir;
- snacks can be nuts, apples, dried fruits( except raisins).
In addition, such a nutrition system contributes to the normalization of body weight and is one of the principles of a healthy lifestyle.
Diet for gout has a general strengthening effect, rejuvenates the body.Non-compliance with the diet threatens the development of kidney failure, the defeat of the cardiovascular system and internal organs with the formation of gouty nodes in them, the formation of erosive arthritis.
Optimal nutrition for goutThe consumption of useful food for the body in the required quantities is the basis for the prevention of various ailments. Malnutrition with gout is one of the leading causes of its complication, which is recognized by doctors and patients themselves. If the patient does not exclude prohibited foods from his diet, it can cause aggravation and acceleration of destructive processes in the joints.
What products can you eat? How correctly to make the menu at a gout? Before answering these questions, it is necessary to understand what can not be strictly eaten with gout and arthritis. Treatment of this ailment is a long process. The priorities of therapy are the removal of the pain syndrome and relief of a sudden onset of an attack.
What products are prohibited by
Almost everyone knows how the fats of animal origin affect the human body. But many people with gout do not rush to exclude them from their diet. But this is what can cause the disease progression.
So, for this disease you absolutely can not use:
Fatty fish is prohibited in the menu of the patient
- spices( except vinegar and bay leaves);
As statistics show, gout exacerbations often begin when the patient begins to eat incorrectly, allowing himself to eat fatty fish, meat, fat. You can not drink alcohol with gout, but not every patient observes this rule. Alcohol, like fatty foods, delays excretion of uric acid salts and their deposits from the body.
With gout, the body is weakened, while alcohol almost does not leave a chance to resist the disease. Alcohol, even in very small quantities, can provoke a sudden attack of gout. Moreover, the pain symptoms in this case will last much longer and manifest themselves more strongly. In this case, drugs can not effectively repay them, since alcohol in the human body will prevent the effects of medications. What will be the result of drinking alcohol? Acceleration of the process of deposition of uric acid salts and general intoxication of the body.
Sausage and smoked meat are very dangerous for gout, as does table salt. Mushrooms are useful products in a number of diseases, because they contain microelements necessary for humans. But gout is not allowed. What kind of spice can I use when preparing diet food? Which of the seasonings to choose? Only bay leaf and vinegar. If gout occurs against the background of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, vinegar and acetic water can not be used when preparing food.
A patient should exclude from his diet any canned food. Spoiled yourself with sprats? Wait for gout exacerbation. Salted and hot cheeses can also cause it to worsen. Pulses, coffee, tea, beer, meat broths can provoke complications. Any overeating with gout is fraught with the fact that it can provoke an attack which, if the diet is disturbed, is further aggravated by additional complications.
With an exacerbation of gout, the list of products that can be consumed by the patient is further reduced. It is also necessary to know that the recipes of dishes that prepare gout, in no case should provide for the frying of ingredients.
What is useful for gout?
Nutrition for gout depends not only on the stage of the course of the disease, but also on the concomitant diseases. On the question of how to properly make a menu and what scheme to choose food, the most accurate answer will give a rheumatologist, gastroenterologist and nutritionist. There are such products for gout, which are allowed to consume, but only in limited quantities.
For gout, the following products will be useful:
- any vegetables( except spicy and cauliflower);
- greens( except sorrel, spinach, celery);
- various fruits( especially citrus fruits);
- low-fat dairy and sour-milk products;
- eggs( quail and chicken);
- vegetable oil.
It is generally accepted that people suffering from gout should not be limited in the consumption of tomatoes. But if the patient has certain violations in the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, a large number of these vegetables will provoke an exacerbation of stomach diseases. Recipes for dishes, for cooking which requires a lot of greens, patients with gout should be excluded. However, all kinds of dill can be consumed.
How to be with butter and milk? On the one hand, they are needed by the body, on the other - can aggravate gout. How to use these products correctly? When the disease is exacerbated, milk and butter can not be eaten. In the remission phase, they are allowed as additional to useful products. Kashi - the basis of proper nutrition of people suffering from gout. Recipes for these dishes include the addition of butter or milk. During the period of acute gout, porridge is prepared on the water.Vegetable soups are a real miracle cure for gout. Vegetables can be combined, combining with cereals and pasta, which brings a variety in the patient menu. Once a week, it is necessary to arrange a fasting day, during which to consume only one product. Disputable is the question of whether or not to arrange such unloading in the period of exacerbation of the disease. Many doctors assure: during the attack of gout, there is no question of any unloading day, such food will weaken the organism even more and will not bring the desired therapeutic effect.
Proteins are required for the human body in any disease. Which product to choose to meet this need and not to cause harm to health? Egg. You need to know: every day you can eat only one egg, otherwise the body's protein will trigger the release of a large portion of uric acid in the blood.
Black and white bread is very useful for gout. Seeds and nuts - too. What kind of apples do you prefer to gout? Experts advise choosing those apples whose peel is green.
Seafood helps to reduce the level of uric acid in the body. With this task, squid is doing fine. Salad recipes, where squids are combined with various vegetables and sea cabbage, should be chosen carefully. Which one is right for you? Only one where there is no greens, seasonings and requires a small amount of vegetable oil.
Use of mineral water
Mineral water must be in the diet of a person suffering from gout. In a day the patient should drink an average of 2.5 liters of water, but only if he does not have chronic kidney disease. And you can drink as boiled or mineral water, and juices, decoctions, compotes, green tea.
If you pour boiling water on the dog-rose or dried fruits and let them brew in the thermos, you will get an excellent compote, which preserves a maximum of vitamins. When gout boiling water poured medicinal herbs to get useful infusions. What kind of ingredients to choose for this infusion, the phytotherapeutist will recommend.
Mineral water is an equally popular remedy. It differs in the location of the source and composition. To treat gout, you must use slightly alkaline water. The label contains all the necessary information. It is best to choose mineral water "Essentuki No. 17", "Narzan" or "Borjomi".All of them are freely sold in any pharmacy. But you should use only that mineral water, which the doctor will recommend.
Things to know about nutrition for gout
- The main rule for gout is a lot of drinking. Drink clean water you need at least two liters a day. It is also possible to consume herbal teas, berry fruit drinks and mineral water for special purposes, and sour-milk drinks. It is strictly forbidden to drink beer and other alcohol.
- Another no less important rule when dieting with gout is to reduce salt intake. It is advisable to exclude her from the menu at the time of treatment, but if it is difficult without it, then in a few times reduce its use.
- When carrying out heat treatment of products, it should be remembered that pork or beef meat, as well as fish and mushrooms, give away substances such as purines when heated. Therefore, you can cook soups only vegetables.
- Fish consumption is allowed, but it is better to use steam treatment or bake it.
- It is necessary to arrange once or twice a week for the body unloading days, but not to starve. This is strictly contraindicated, so during starvation the protein substance disintegrates, which in turn leads to an increase in the parameters of uric acid. In such "dietary" days with gout it is better to give preference to sour-milk products and fruit-vegetables.
- Do not forget and vitamin therapy - with gout it is indicated to consume as much as possible products or use chemist's drugs of vitamins C and B1.
- Nutrition for this disease should be fractional, you can eat often, but little by little.
Why is the diet of
so important? The essence of special nutrition for gout, which consists of allowed and forbidden foods, according to the table, helps to control the level of urea - its formation and removal from the body.
It should be remembered that nutrition does not cure gout, but only helps to improve the patient's condition, reduce pain and remove swelling, by freeing the body of excess acids and salts. In addition, such nutrition helps to lose weight to people who have it in excess, which significantly improves their well-being and promotes recovery after therapy with medications.
This type of arthritis is an insidious disease, in possible frequent relapses, so the nutrition table for gout should be a "reference book" for the person who was affected by this ailment. It will help to maintain the normal functioning of the urinary system and will have a strengthening effect on the human body as a whole.
If you do not comply with the basics of proper nutrition, then there will be recurrences, and this can lead to irreversible consequences in the form:
Gout - diet: permitted and prohibited productsIMPORTANT TO KNOW!Doctors are dumbfounded! The pain in the joints is FOREVER!Just before bedtime. .. Read on - & gt;
The factors leading to the development of gout are: inadequacy;lack of clean, fresh air and an unfavorable ecological situation;disturbed drinking regimen. But the most important factor is malnutrition. The disease, unfortunately, is incurable, but the condition can and should be stabilized with the help of a diet. By giving up a number of foods and eating other healthy foods, you can alleviate the symptoms of gout.
General principles of the diet for gout
Gout - symptoms, treatment and diet is an extensive field of medical research, which it is not difficult to familiarize with.
However, there is still a common perception that gout is a disease of glutton, and it is enough not to overeat, to give up fatty and fried foods, smoking and alcohol, then gout will recede. Alas, this is not entirely true.
When gout is almost the most important is the diet. Meals should be oriented at the same time each day. You need to eat 4 or 5 times, without overeating , but without limiting yourself in nutrients. Excess weight is harmful, but it is also harmful and a sharp decrease in weight. Therefore, you need to monitor yourself, arranging unloading days as needed and do not eat high-calorie foods.
Gout: Prohibited Foods
The diet for gout is a temporary measure, it is a principle of nutrition, even a way of life based on taking care of one's health. First of all, in your diet, you must necessarily reduce consumption( or exclude altogether) those products that contain purines - compounds involved in the synthesis of uric acid. The daily norm of purines for gout is about 100-150 mg. In a healthy person, it is much higher - up to 800 mg of purines.
It is food rich in purines that are forbidden for gout. The products with high content of purines are:
- black tea( 2800 mg), coffee( 1200 mg), cocoa( 1,900 mg), chocolate( 620 mg);
- peas( 45 mg), beans( 44 mg), lentils( 70 mg), rice( 18 mg), oats( 30 mg);Veal( 48 mg), beef( 40 mg), goose( 33 mg), low-fat pork( 70 mg), fat pork( 48 mg), liver( 95 mg), animal language( 55 mg);
- sardines( 120 mg), river fish( 48-54 mg), herring( 79 mg), sprats( 92 mg);
- spinach( 23 mg), asparagus( 14 mg).
Purines in black tea, cocoa and coffee are not split into uric acid. But they have diuretic properties, so they dehydrate the cell and thereby increase the concentration of uric acid. It is much more useful to drink a sweet compote. It is better to use sugar as a sweetener. Honey and gout are not the best combination. Honey contains oxalic acid, harmful for gout.
Harmful also salty, spicy food and alcoholic beverages. Vodka and gout are the most harmful combination, so alcohol should be banned. In liquor, many purines, in addition, vodka and other alcohol dehydrates the body and thereby increases the concentration of uric acid, which leads to intoxication of the body. Alcohol and gout - an mutually exclusive combination, even in the smallest doses.
Useful products for gout
Foods in which there are few purines, but in which a high content of substances useful to humans, are conditionally considered useful for gout.
You need to eat as many high-fiber foods as possible, which helps maintain normal weight. These can be cereals, whole grains, muesli or diet breads.
Another group of healthy foods - vegetables, fruits and nuts, containing the essential vitamins C, E, A, D, as well as B vitamins, various minerals, antioxidants( lycopene, polyphenols, anthocyanins). Antioxidants strengthen the body's immune properties , increase your ability to withstand various ailments.
When gout is useful not only vegetables, berries and fruits, but also a variety of greens( except sorrel): parsley, dill, coriander. They need to eat every day and a lot. Cucumbers, zucchini, cabbage, carrots, tomatoes, pumpkin, melon, pineapple, watermelon, celery, strawberries, cranberries, black currants should be regularly on the gout table. In these fruits, there are few purines, but a lot of fiber, vitamins and "good" carbohydrates.
Gout: what you can eat
During periods of exacerbation of the disease, you should completely eliminate the consumption of meat and fish.
At such times it is useful to spend unloading days when a full refusal of food is practiced, only juices, compotes and kissels, as well as alkaline mineral water and non-aerated water purified by reverse osmosis technology, are used.
During the remission period, only low-fat dietary meats with low purine content should be eaten: white chicken fillet, turkey fillet, low-fat rabbit meat( legs).Cottage cheese and cheese do not contain purines( or contain them in an insignificant amount, for example, in cheese "Adyghe" only 0.4 mg), so they should be in the menu of gout. There are no purines in the egg whites, and there are very few of them in the yolk.
Tomatoes are one of the best foods in the diet for gout. Tomatoes and gout are the right combination: eating tomatoes, you can reduce the manifestations of this disease. Tomatoes contain a huge amount of B vitamins, while they include very little protein.
Gout: diet 6 classic
For the treatment of gout, many different diets have been developed, taking into account the needs of gout in certain substances.
Diet No. 6 is the most common and easy type of diet for people who have gout: nutrition with gout should comply with the requirements of this diet. The essence of diet number six is as follows:
- use a minimum of proteins( to limit the consumption of meat and legumes).Animal proteins should be half of the total;
- it is necessary to limit the amount of refractory fats( pork, beef, mutton, culinary);
- you need to eat melted butter and vegetable oils;
- significantly limit the consumption of products containing oxalic acid;
- it is impossible to eat broths( mushroom, fish, meat);
- if the kidney and heart without abnormalities, drink at least two liters of water per day;
- completely abandon the salt or tightly limit its amount( up to 1g per day).
In a diet with gout it is necessary to include soy products, for example, tofu cheese. Soy contains substances that remove uric acid from the body. Garlic and gout are the recommended combination, since garlic is a source of a variety of vitamins, macronutrients, has antibacterial properties. Allicin in garlic lowers the percentage of bad cholesterol in a person and has anti-carcinogenic properties.
Gout: treatment with folk remedies
Diet for gout can be combined with treatment with various infusions, decoctions of medicinal plants. For example, you can make tea from black currant and cranberry leaves and wild rose berries, mixed in equal proportions.
With gout, the compositions of chamomile, chicken, and the roots of the stone-lipped femur are very helpful. These broths are prepared from the calculation of 3 teaspoons of raw materials for 2 cups of boiling water. Take the medicine you need half the glass 2-4 times a day before meals.
Ginger drink is used as a folk remedy for gout. Preparation: 10-20 g of root rub and brew with a glass of boiling water. Take half a glass a day on an empty stomach. Ginger and gout are a good combination. The root of ginger has a useful property - it cleanses the body, removes toxins and toxins.
Infusion of leaves of grapes and juice from berries should be drunk at least once a day before breakfast. Eat fresh grapes, too, and gout will gradually go into remission. Also for the treatment of gout in folk medicine is used decoction of flax seeds. Preparation: 2 teaspoons of seeds insist 15 minutes in 3.5 cups of boiling water, filter and take inside on a tablespoon 4 times a day.
Switch completely to diet food - gout will begin to recede within a week. With the help of diet it is possible to avoid the increase of gout symptoms, reduce the risk of deep development of this disease and improve the quality of one's life. It is important to take into account specific features of human health, its taste preferences. This approach will allow to achieve positive results in the treatment of a complex disease.
Diet for gout. Principles of Nutrition. Grocery list. Recipes. Menu
Such a disease as gout, appears due to increased accumulation in the body of salts of uric acid. Attacks occur for the most part suddenly, most often at night.
An attack of the disease is characterized by the following symptoms:
- inflammation and severe joint pain
- general weakness;
- increase in temperature.
Gout usually affects the joints of the big toes. During an attack, their redness and swelling are observed.In the treatment of gout, priority is to relieve the attack and eliminate pain( in an acute period).In addition, the most important component of treatment is diet.
Completely cure the disease is almost impossible. But here to make the periods between acute phases more long - it is quite real. This should be promoted by proper nutrition.
The main principle that must be adhered to is to exclude from the diet those products, the cleavage in the body of which leads to the formation of uric acid.
Gout - what should be the diet
The basic principles of nutrition are as follows - you need to exclude from the menu animal proteins, as well as digestible carbohydrates and animal fats. All this for the patients is a danger.
- You need to take food in small volumes, but often - up to 6 times.
- One day a week( at least) should be unloading.
- On a fasting day you can eat fresh fruits or vegetables. They can be cooked or raw. The main thing - do not salt.
- Another rule of the day of unloading is to eat only one kind of fruit or vegetable. If apples, then only apples, and if baked potatoes, then only baked potatoes.
By the way, about apples
One of the possible options for a fasting day is to eat apples with rice. Only need to properly cook rice:
- for this you need 75 grams of rice cooked in 750 ml of milk;
- the resulting porridge is divided into 3 receptions and eaten during the day;
- apples can be eaten up to a quarter kilogram, and it is better to cook compotes of them, but only without sugar.
Completely starve, as well as overeat - is forbidden. These extremes can cause an exacerbation of the disease. It is better to get rid of excess weight. Just do not lose weight too quickly.The amount of fluid consumed per day must be at least 2 liters. During the exacerbation of the disease, this amount should be increased to 3 liters.
This can include fruit drinks, compotes, tea( only not strong!) And mineral water. It is highly recommended such a drink, as a broth of wild rose. Drink fluids in between meals.
Despite the fact that many products can not be eaten, the diet should not be monotonous, because the body needs all the substances it needs. Therefore, the food needs to be balanced.
Products that can be eaten with gout
The most optimal diet for this disease is a vegetarian diet. These are sour-milk products, dairy and vegetable soups, fruit compotes.
- Only dietary meat is allowed. It can be a rabbit, a chicken or a turkey. You can eat boiled fish, but only low-fat varieties. Shrimp and squid are allowed. You can eat eggs - chicken and quail.
- Very useful dishes that include low-fat cottage cheese, as well as low-fat cheese. You can eat pasta and various cereals. Porridge should be cooked on milk, diluted with water. Whole milk is best not to abuse.
- Vegetables can eat almost everything - potatoes, cabbage, carrots, aubergines, zucchini, cucumbers.
- You can eat bread. Both black and white. Vegetable oil is recommended. Be sure to include in the diet of flax and olive. Butter is also allowed, but its amount should be small.
- Of the most useful cranberry and cranberry fruit drinks. You can also drink a weak tea( green, with milk or lemon).Very useful broths of wheat bran and dog rose. You can drink compotes, kvass and various juices( vegetable, berry and fruit).It is good to remove surplus purines from the body of cucumber juice, as well as slightly mineralized mineral waters( alkaline).
- Allowed for sweets - marshmallow, pastille, marmalade, jam and candies without chocolate. It is recommended to eat sunflower seeds, nuts( all kinds) and most kinds of berries. Fruit, pears, plums, apricots, apples, oranges, etc. will be of great use.
During periods of exacerbation, fish and meat are best excluded completely. Unloading days at this time is recommended to arrange every other day.
Unloading days can be as follows:
- fruit and vegetable. In this case, a day is allowed to eat up to one and a half kilograms of not forbidden vegetables or fruits;
- kefir or dairy. In this case, up to 2 liters of kefir or milk is allowed per day;
- kefir-curd. In this case, a day is allowed to drink half a liter of kefir and half a kilo of cottage cheese( only low-fat).
This diet contributes to the solubility of uric acid and the alkalinization of urine.
Products that can not be eaten with gout
The following products will be listed that are not allowed to be consumed.The most important limitation is meat products. There are only dietary types of meat.
- Broths from meat, fish, and also mushrooms should be excluded from the diet.
- Refuse even meat of young animals. Under the ban, animal fats( for example, lard) and meat smoked products, as well as by-products( these are the lungs, kidneys, liver, heart, brain).
- Caviar, canned fish, fried and salted fish can not be eaten. Only boiled fish is allowed. And, only low-fat varieties.
- Drinking alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited( including beer).All spices and spices are forbidden, except for vinegar and bay leaf.
- The use of salt is allowed in very limited quantities.
- From cocoa, coffee and strong tea is better to refuse. Many sweets also fall under the ban. These are cream cakes and pastries, chocolate products. You can not eat grapes, figs and raspberries.
- You need to completely remove from the diet of sharp and salty cheeses.
- It will be necessary to refuse the use of all kinds of beans. This includes beans, peas, lentils, etc.
Despite the impressive list of restrictions, there are many delicious and healthy dishes.
What foods can I eat with gout? ??
At the heart of gout is a violation of the exchange of purines, which leads to an increase in uric acid in the blood and the deposition of urate salts( urates) in the joints with the onset of their inflammation. Gout may be complicated by urolithiasis and kidney damage. Obesity promotes the progression of gout. Gout is not an alimentary disease, but the restriction of purines in the diet has an important preventive and curative value, respectively, outside and with exacerbation of the disease.
Purines are rich in meat and fish, especially meat by-products( brains, liver, kidneys, tongue), caviar, herring, canned fish( sardines, sprats).In meat of young animals and birds, compared with adults, purines are somewhat larger. Of plant products, purines are relatively abundant in legumes, including fresh pods, mushrooms, cauliflower, spinach, sorrel, peanuts, raspberries, figs. Coffee, tea, cocoa, chocolate, yeast are rich in purines. Poor milk products, eggs, bread, cereals, most vegetables, fruits and berries.
With gout without exacerbation, a diet with a small protein restriction( by 10-15% compared to physiological norms) is shown at the expense of meat and fish products, as well as legumes. Animal proteins( mainly dairy) should account for up to 50% of the total protein. Sharply limit the consumption of refractory fats( lamb, beef, pork, culinary), which slow the release of uric acid by the kidneys. Use cream and ghee. At least 30% of fats should be vegetable oils, fatty acids of which have a positive effect on metabolism in gout, especially when combined with atherosclerosis, hypertension, obesity.
In these diseases, the relationship between the violation of the exchange of purines and fats is revealed. In the diet sharply limit the rich in purines and oxalic acid foods and dishes. Meat and fish are consumed up to 2-3 times a week in a boiled form, as when cooking 50-60% of purines goes into broth. In this connection, meat, fish and mushroom broths and sauces are contraindicated. It is advisable to drink abundantly( up to 2 liters of liquid per day), if there are no contraindications from the cardiovascular system and kidneys. Juices of fruits( especially citrus fruits) and vegetables, weak tea, milk and sour milk drinks, alkaline mineral water are recommended. Table salt is limited( 6-7 g per day) due to its rich products( canned food, sausages, salted fish, salted vegetables, etc.).Useful fasting days( once a week, regardless of body weight) due to dairy products, vegetables, fruits, berries, their juices. When carrying out unloading days, the amount of free liquid must be at least 1.5 liters per day.
The treatment of hunger for gout is contraindicated, because when fasting as a result of protein breakdown in the body, the level of uric acid in the blood increases. For patients with gout, even a single plentiful intake of meat and fish rich in purines and the consumption of alcoholic beverages are prohibited. All this has a provoking effect on the course of the disease and contributes to its aggravation. In general, nutrition with gout should be predominantly vegetarian: allowed vegetable products, dairy products, eggs. When combining gout with obesity, food is based on a diet with the restriction of meat and fish in it and the increase in dairy products, in particular cottage cheese and sour milk drinks.
When exacerbating gout from the diet completely exclude meat and fish products. The diet consists of liquid and semi-liquid foods: milk, sour milk drinks, fruit and vegetable juices, especially lemon and grapefruit juices diluted with water, jelly, compotes, vegetable soups, liquid porridges, alkaline mineral water. The patient should drink at least 2 liters of fluid per day.
Sonya Gold Handle
Low-fat.and it is necessary to drink Borjomi as often as possible
Those that do not contain purine bases.
You can not - any meat and fish broth, cranberries, raspberries, legumes, meat( any, you can 200gr per week).This is what I remembered right away.
You can search the search engine for purine bases.