One of the popular and natural remedies for fighting a wide variety of ailments is tuya oil. It effectively eliminates the problems of different etiology and has virtually no contraindications. Despite this, it is important to know the technique and the rules for its application, as well as possible side effects, which can be found in the instructions.
The healing properties of tui - wood from the family of cypresses - were recognized in the XIX century. Needles and cones of an adult plant give off oil, which has been used in medicine for several centuries. This tool contains a huge number of useful elements that have a wide range of actions and include antiseptic, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, healing, expectorant, immunostimulating, vasoconstricting effects. From the description it can be concluded that tuya oil is used for a large number of diseases and disorders:
- Treats diseases of the respiratory system, so it has the ability to rapidly excrete sputum - bronchitis, tracheitis, pneumonia, asthma and others.
- Eliminates polyps and adenoids and nasopharynx, relieves edema and the influence of pathogenic bacteria, normalizes the secretion of the nasal cavity.
- Struggles with sinusitis, sinusitis, rhinitis, and also prevents recurrence of adenoids.
- Accelerates the healing process of the mucous membrane and lesions on the skin surface.
- Is an excellent preventive agent for respiratory and viral infections.
- Eliminates the common cold, and even in the case of a chronic condition.
- It is used in the treatment of otitis.
- Eliminates skin diseases - eczema, lichen, allergic dermatitis and others.
- Treats diseases of the genitourinary system, including pyelonephritis, cystitis and others, and also contributes to its recovery.
- It is used for normalization of digestive processes, as well as cleaning of the intestine from accumulated slags.
- Useful for women to restore the correct menstrual cycle.
- Is a good stimulant of sexual activity, treats men's impotence and frigidity in women.
- Effective to activate the recovery process after a previous illness.
- Relieves anxiety, fatigue and irritability, increases concentration.
Thuya oil has very few contraindications, but withdrawal of funds is mandatory, as it is aimed at improving the condition, rather than worsening it. Below are written the conditions under which the use of essential oil is prohibited:
- Pregnancy, especially at the risk of its interruption.
- Individual intolerance of the drug.
- Combination of oil of thuja and alcohol during treatment.
Thuya oil is the strongest immunostimulant and incorporates the immune properties of the human body. It is applied qualitatively both as an independent medicine, and in complex therapy.