Than to treat spurs on heels
Than to treat spurs on heels
What is heel spurs and what are the main reasons for their formation
Spurs on the heels, or, as they are called medical language, plantar fasciitis, represent bone protrusions on the plantar part of the foot. The calcaneal spur has the form of a hook or spine, and if you perform an X-ray examination, you can see how it protrudes toward the fingers. Usually, its dimensions range from 0.5-1 cm.
Visualization of the calcaneal spur
The disease most often occurs in people of advanced age, especially in the risk group are women after forty. The most important reasons for the appearance of spurs include: excess weight, stoop( due to displacement of the center of gravity), joint disease, spine disease, heavy physical stress on the feet, uncomfortable shoes, broken gait.
The most important cause of plantar fasciitis is the deposition of calcium in the calcaneus, the process can develop over many months. Quite often, the appearance of the disease is due to the multiple rupture of the membrane covering the calcaneus, the stretching of the muscles and ligaments of this region. But the development of plantar fasciitis is not ruled out without any reason, the disease can arise on its own.
To certain risk factors, increasing the probability of occurrence of spurs on the heels, include:
- advanced age;
- flat feet;
- regular long walking with the feet;
- high arch of foot;Calf muscle tightening.
Symptoms of calcaneal spurs
In most cases, in patients with plantar fasciitis, there is no pain syndrome, so often treatment is treated with drug therapy, without surgical intervention( spur removal).Out of 10% of patients, only 5% complain of pain in the foot.
Painful sensations and wounds are the main symptoms of the heel spur
The most common symptoms of the disease are: pain sensations directly in the heel area;pain occurs immediately after the morning rise from the bed, while it quickly passes after the person diverges;pain intensifies after physical exertion, and not during it. Often, the spurs do not cause pain, pain can occur not because of the presence of the spur, but because of the soft tissues that are injured and the presence of an inflammatory process.
Patients characterize pain with plantar fasciitis, comparing it with a needle sticking in the foot. In the mornings, this pain is acute, and already during the day acquires a stupid character. Also, an acute attack of pain can occur when you get up, after a long sitting position.
Diagnosis of the disease
Diagnosis of the disease is carried out by radiographic examination, MRI, ultrasound. The doctor examines the patient's leg, examines the medical history and, based on the results of the examinations, appoints the appropriate treatment.
Treatment of spurs on the heels of
After a person has had the main symptoms of plantar fasciitis, he, of course, immediately asks the main question: how to treat spurs on the heels. It is not recommended to engage in self-medication, since sometimes treatment requires surgery.
If you see signs of spurs on your heels, you should consult your doctor. Only he will be able to conduct a qualitative examination, make an accurate diagnosis and prescribe the appropriate treatment. Treatment can be medicated or operative. Of 100% of patients in 90% of conservative treatment it is possible to achieve a positive effect after 9-10 months.
Treatment of plantar fasciitis will depend directly on the severity of the disease and the causes of its occurrence. Drug therapy is aimed at reducing pain syndrome and removing the inflammatory process in the affected area. Usually, doctors prescribe NSAIDs, for example, ibuprofen, voltaren.
Drugs of this group can be used either orally or externally. An external application should be understood as the application of ointments and gels containing NSAIDs. These include doloben, indomethin ointment, hydrocartisone ointment, turpentine ointment, "Vishnevsky" ointment. Sometimes doctors prescribe injections of corticosteroids, this allows you to significantly reduce the pain and quickly remove the inflammatory process.
Blockages in the heel give a very good result, after a few injections the patient feels relieved. But the lack of blockades is such that the injections are very painful, so patients reluctantly agree to such a procedure.
Great value in the treatment of this disease is given to physiotherapy procedures. Most often used electrophoresis, shock wave therapy( UVT), magnetotherapy. UHT promotes the destruction of the calcaneal spur by shock-wave impulses, which very often allows avoiding surgical intervention.
Therapeutic exercises are designed to improve blood flow. Performing regular special gymnastic exercises, you can not only improve blood circulation, but also help reduce pain.
LFK with calcaneal spur
Very well assisted by therapeutic massage and wearing special orthopedic insoles or heel pads. Putting such an insole in shoes, you can evenly distribute the load on the foot, it will significantly reduce the pain. Although such devices are expensive, but the opportunity to walk without experiencing severe pain, justifies the money spent on them.
Do not forget about cleaning the whole body. In addition to taking prescribed medications, consult your doctor, perhaps colonotherapy, magnetized water, running or rubbing will only improve the overall effect of the treatment. Indeed, effective treatment of the disease can be achieved only with the integrated application of the above activities.
In order to avoid the appearance of a spur on the heels, it is necessary to monitor the weight, not to allow excessive stress on the foot area, to consult a doctor in a timely manner and to treat diseases of the spine and joints. If you have flat feet, it is better to purchase special insoles in advance to prevent the appearance of the disease.
Traditional methods of treatment of heel spurs
Today, quite a lot of people talk about folk medicine and, undoubtedly, some folk methods can significantly reduce the pain syndrome. But still it is not worthwhile to fully trust and dwell only on such treatment, it is better to use it as an adjunct to the basic medical treatment.
Using only folk methods, you can achieve a positive result only after a considerable amount of time, and conservative treatment will bear fruit in the coming days. There are a lot of methods of traditional medicine aimed at combating spurs on the heels, you can identify some of them.
Treating the heel spur with red pepper allows you to get rid of the pain after a week and a half. To do this, it is necessary to pour a little ground paprika in the toe under the heel and walk until the evening. The procedure should not be repeated at night, only during the day until the pain disappears completely.
A good mixture of honey and sea salt is good, mixing is one to one. First you need to steam your legs, then spread the heel area with the prepared mixture, wrap it with a double layer of gauze, then with polyethylene or food cellophane, put the socks on top and get warmer on the feet. This procedure should be conducted no more than 10 days.
Relieve pain and potato packs. It is necessary to grate it on a grater, lay on a heel, properly wrap it with polyethylene and, if possible, walk with a compress throughout the day.
Folk treatment of calcaneal spur.- Compress
The folk method with the use of foot baths is very widely used. To do this, you need to buy at the pharmacy salt of the Dead Sea and dilute one tablespoon in two liters of water, cooled to 40 degrees. The duration of the procedure is about 20 minutes, one should spend it every day without interruption for ten days.
Often when treating spurs on the heels use a black radish. It is necessary to rub it, without peeling, on a fine grater, attach it to the heel area and wrap it with gauze. The procedure should be carried out at night, usually after 2-3 days the pain disappears.
You can also use a compress made of honey, table salt and iodine. We take 1 tbsp.a spoonful of honey, mixed with 1 teaspoon of salt and poured with iodine( standard vial 50ml).The resulting gruel is applied to a piece of cotton wool and applied to the affected area, wrapped with polyethylene and tightly bandaged. Follow the procedure after a morning awakening, walk with a bandage no more than fifteen minutes. The prepared mixture is enough for five procedures, the rest is stored in the refrigerator. Iodine can also be used as a bath. Pour a solution of iodine into the dish and dip the heel into it for 10-15 minutes, a similar procedure must be repeated every day for a week.
The most common burdock helps to chop spurs. It is necessary to fold the burdock leaf three times or four times, fix it well and put it under the heel. The leaf dries very quickly, so if you decide to use this method, you should stock up on this plant, and it will be even better if it grows nearby, and you can replace the dried leaf with freshly cut leaves.
Video - Than to treat spurs on heels
Effective treatment of calcaneal spur according to folk prescription
History of spur treatment
One man had severe pain in the heel. The pain did not pass, and he turned to the doctor. Roentgen showed that he had a spur! He started treatment, which he prescribed a doctor, but there was no sense, and the pain in the meantime only intensified. It is impossible to say exactly how much he tortured with the spur, but about two years. He also applied to folk medicine, he constantly tried the recipes that his wife brought him, but neither the popular spur treatment nor the traditional treatment could help him.
One day, when a man went to work, one woman drew attention to him. She noticed how hard he was hobbling, and walked over. Maybe she just felt sorry for the poor fellow. So she came up and asked "Do you have a spur?".The man started talking to her, and in the end she said that she also had a spur and knew the very effective treatment of the heel spur that put her on her feet in a very short period of time.
A prescription medication that was told by that casual passer-by is very simple to cook at home. All that is necessary for it, lies already in our refrigerators, and if there is something not, then you can buy in any store, having spent at the same time not more than 100 rubles. And for all subsequent years, the man recommended this folk recipe to everybody and was very glad that he helped people. And I was doubly happy when I saw happy cheerful faces.
Folk prescription for the treatment of the heel spur
To prepare this folk remedy for the spur you will need a jar with a lid, according to the capacity to match the glass. But if you do not, then you can use a regular glass.
One fresh egg;
200 grams of creamy natural unsalted butter;
Acetic essence 70%( take so much that enough to fill the egg in a glass).
Whole egg put in a glass, pour it with acetic essence so that the essence covered the egg.
Leave to insist until the shell completely dissolves( 3 days)
After 3 days, when the shell dissolves, carefully remove the egg, and in another glass we tear the inner film of the egg and discard it.
We put unsalted butter on the gas( 150-200 g.) And wait until it melts( we do not need to bring it to a boil)
We pour the melted butter into a glass with an egg.
Thoroughly mix everything with a mixer, the product is ready.
Every night we spread ointment on gauze, folded several times, and apply to a sore spot.
For binding we tie a bandage or simply put on a sock. In order not to get dirty, it is possible to lay a small piece of polyethylene to the heel and fix it with a bandage. In this case, the ointment will not leak.
You will feel a positive result after a few days of application.
Source: "Malakhov +" TV show, All-Ukrainian newspaper-healer "Grandmother"
Heel spore: treatment with folk remedies at home
Popular treatment of calcaneal spur: home remedies
Nowadays popular recipes for treatmentheel spurs, which in combination with conservative methods help to significantly reduce pain and speed up the patient's recovery.
Treating the calcaneal spur with iodine
- To relieve the symptoms of an illness, you can make foot baths.
- In the pelvis you need to pour 3 liters of not very hot water and add soda( 1 tablespoon) and iodine( 15 drops).
- The duration of the procedure is 15-20 minutes. If the water cools down, pour a little boiling water.
Treating the calcaneal spur with medical bile
- You need to buy canned bile from the pharmacy. Before applying it to the skin, the heel should be steamed for 15 minutes.
- A cotton swab impregnated with bile must be applied to the affected area, wrapped with polyethylene and secured with a handkerchief or bandage, and put on the toe on top.
- Put such compresses on a daily basis and leave it overnight. After a while, the symptoms will be weakened, and the spur will disappear.
Treating heel spur with honey
Honey is a universal and very effective remedy that is used in many folk recipes. With the addition of honey, many mixtures are made for compresses with a calcaneal spur:
- Take a teaspoon of honey and sea salt. Mix the ingredients and apply on the heel. Leave it overnight, fix with a bandage and wrap it with polyethylene.
- Honey must be mixed with flour, so that the gruel has a consistency of not very liquid dough.
- The cake should be placed on the affected area, pre-steamed, wrapped with cellophane and secured with a bandage.
Treatment of heel spurs with laundry soap
- It is necessary to take a bar of laundry soap and rub it on a fine grater.
- Place in a bowl and melt on a water bath.
- It is recommended to make compresses from the prepared mass.
- Apply a soap slurry to the spur for the whole night.
- From above, the heel can be wrapped with polyethylene and secured with a bandage.
- Perform the procedure daily until complete recovery.
Treating the calcaneal spur with fat
- To prepare the medicine from the spur you need to take half a glass of melted lard, ½ cup vinegar and one raw egg with the shell, grinding it on a coffee grinder.
- All components must be put in a dark place, stir every day.
- After 21 days the drug will turn into a homogeneous mass.
- A small amount of it must be spread on a cotton swab and attach to the sick heel, secure with a bandage and put on a warm sock.
- The course of treatment is 35 days.
Treatment of heel spur bischofite
Bishofit is a natural substance that has a beneficial effect on health and helps to defeat the disease. To achieve the best effect, it is necessary to adhere exactly to the rules of application of this gel.
- Warm the heel with a warmer for 5 minutes.
- Then, fold the gauze in several layers, apply a remedy on it and put the heels on the skin.
- Gaulet should be covered with cellophane and put on a warm sock.
- Compress left overnight, and in the morning remove and wash off the gel with warm water.
- Set compresses every other day for two weeks.
Treatment of calcaneal spur with dimexid
Dimexide is a medicinal product that can relieve inflammation in the heel spur and relieve the symptoms of the disease.
- As a rule, a solution of dimexide is used( a tablespoon of the drug should be diluted in three tablespoons of boiled water).
- Compress should be applied for 20 minutes.
- To do this, a tampon soaked in a solution must be placed on the heel, secured with a bandage and put on a woolen sock.
- The duration of the course of therapy is 7-30 days.
Treating the calcaneal spur with alcohol
- You need to pour a glass of alcohol in a bowl and heat it over low heat. You should do this with caution, since alcohol can ignite.
- It is recommended to lower the heel in a hot liquid for 20 minutes.
- Then pull out the leg and wait until the alcohol is absorbed.
Treating the calcaneal spur of the nettle
- It is necessary to take fresh leaves of the nettle. It is advisable to collect them in May.
- A small amount of raw materials should be followed by a meat grinder, to make 2 tablespoons.green gruel.
- The resulting drug is evenly distributed on a burdock sheet and applied to the diseased heel, fastened with a handkerchief or bandage.
- Compress every day at night. In two weeks the pain will decrease, and after a month the spur will disappear altogether.
Treating calcaneal spurs with herbs
- It is required to take a glass of dried horsetail and pour three liters of hot water. The broth should be insisted for two hours and filtered through gauze.
- Before going to bed, you need to make foot baths lasting 15 minutes. Wiping feet from water, a painful heel should be lubricated with Lugol's solution.
It is well known that any disease is easier to prevent than treat. Therefore, preventive measures should be taken to eliminate the causes that cause the formation of the heel spur. Among them:
- weight control;
- timely treatment of flat feet, use of orthopedic insoles;
- no excessive load on the feet;
- competent treatment of diseases of the joints and spine;
- wearing comfortable shoes;
- active way of life and playing sports;
- balanced diet.
Do not forget about preventive exercises, thanks to which you can avoid the appearance of a spur. It is advisable at all times to walk barefoot, to stomp on toes, on the outside or inside of the foot. You can also take foot baths, adding in them soda, soap, salt or essential oils.
How to treat spurs on heels at home |ABD of health
|Ultrasonography accelerates metabolic and recovery processes, relieves spasm||5-10 minutes 15 procedures|
|Laser treatment pain reduction, local blood flow strengthening||3-5 minutes 7-10 procedures|
|Destruction of salt deposits, osteophytes, cell repair||Individually( from 1 to 3-5 procedures)|
|Gymnastics( fingering of small items with toes, rolling the ball in stops)||Stretching of the plantar fascia||15-20 minutes 2-3 sets per day, 1-2 months|
Surgical treatment. Removing the calcaneal spur by an endoscope or a standard technique consists in removing the bone growth, excising part of the plantar fascia, and releasing nerve endings that experience compression.
Spur exercises - exercise therapy
Treatment of plantar fasciitis or spurs on the heel at home should begin with therapeutic measures 1 line, that is, exercise therapy, wearing orthoses and the procedure for taping.
What should I do the exercises for? Mainly for stretching the plantar fascia. With regular exercise of such exercises, the fascia strengthens, becomes more elastic and its length tends to normal, this will reduce pain today and reduce the risk of its occurrence in the future.
- It is not uncommon for the training to start too drastically, aggressive to carry out the exercises, without a preliminary warm-up, the pain intensifies. Therefore, one should not start them without warming the gastrocnemius and soleus muscles, and also during gymnastics it is worth listening to your sensations.
- An integrated approach to treatment is also very important - exercises will have a greater effect if you combine gymnastics and replacing your shoes, using insoles and orthoses that should be selected according to the doctor's recommendations.
The next set of exercises can be performed at home at any time, but in this order, they will replace unwanted physical activities with a spur on the heel - running, playing sports:
Exercise 1 - Starting position - palm rest against the wall, legs likelike standing on a rope - one after another, a sick leg from behind, alternate legs, if both hurt. Crouch, do not tear off the heels, bend your legs in the knees until you feel the lower leg of the diseased leg tension, lock for 15 seconds, go back to the starting position. This is considered a warm-up that increases the elasticity of the muscles and the warming feet, repeat the exercise 10 times.
Exercise 2 - It is also a heating element with stretching elements of the fascia and is considered to be the most effective. It is performed on the stairs or on the dais( put a stack of books 5 cm high on the floor).If on the stairs, then you can lean on the railing, if at the wall, then resting your palms against the wall. It is necessary to stand on the edge of a step or books, so that the heels hang below the support and begin to bend over to the wall, feeling the muscles stretch at the bottom of the shin. Quit for 15 seconds and return to the starting position. Repeat 10 times, then you need to rest 2-3 minutes and do the same exercise, standing on 1 foot.
Exercise 3 - Another exercise, quite effective, its execution is possible only after warm-up( 1-2 exercises).It is necessary to take a rolling pin, a tennis ball, a straw or a bottle up to 5 cm in diameter, put under the foot and roll, massage and squeeze the longitudinal arch of the foot, that is rolling it over the entire arch of the foot. With severe pain, you can put in a bottle of cold water, it will relieve the pain. Exercise time is 5 minutes.
Exercise 4 - This exercise strengthens the foot muscles, reduces the risk of relapse, pain in the heel against the background of plantar fasciitis. One of the reasons for the development of plantar fasciitis is the heeling of the heel inward when walking, this can be seen if you have stitches heels on the inside and deform the back of your shoe in this direction. This increases the tension of the fascia and the likelihood of development of ruptures and inflammation. Therefore, it is important to train not only the muscles of the lower leg, but also the feet. So, scatter small objects - balls, coins, stones, keys, and pick them up with your fingers, collect it, for example, in a jar or other container. The main thing is that the objects were of different sizes and more than 30 pieces. As an option, such an exercise - put the towel on the floor and try to fold it with your toes.
Exercise 5 - Final stretching exercise for plantar fascia. With your hands or ribbon, pull your feet towards you, trying to achieve the maximum back folding of the foot, stay in this position for 15 seconds. Repeat 10 times.
Tapping with spurs
After stretching exercises and training( physical therapy) with heel spurs, it is recommended to perform taping.
What is it? Tapping, this is the imposition of an adhesive tape( adhesive plaster) for fixing ligaments, muscles, joints for the treatment of injuries or diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
With a calcaneal spur, this is necessary to fix the spur in an elongated state and support the longitudinal water of the foot.
If possible, it is better to tap with a special sports tape - if it is not there, then an ordinary wide adhesive plaster( best of Hartmann) will do, as well as scissors with blunt ends for removing it, ether for skin treatment and bandages. When carrying out the laying procedure, the tape should be pulled when it traverses the foot at the bottom slightly to the front of the heel to reduce the load on the heel.
There are several variants of foot formation with spurs on the heel( 1 in the table, 2 in the figure):
|1. First, an "anchor" is done, a strip of adhesive tape is cut length to fully cover the widest place of the foot at its arch, fix the patch.||2. The second strip should be applied to the same place of the foot, only now from above, to the edges of the second strip, 2 cm were more than the first( went for it).|
|3. Near the base of the thumb, fix the strip of the adhesive tape and lead it around the heel, as shown in the picture.||4. After the turn around the heel, fix the adhesive plaster at the base of the thumb, that is, on the inner edge of the foot.|
|5. The next strip of patch lead from the beginning of the little finger, also around the heel and finish in the place where they started, but already on the outer edge of the foot.||6. One more time, one should draw strips of adhesive plaster from the thumb and 1 strip from the little finger, but in such a way that there is a displacement of the new strips for previously applied about 1/4 of their width.|
|7. On the sole, glue several strips, so that their length is slightly more than 1/2 the circumference of the foot and so that the strips overlap each other half width. You should start from the fingers towards the heel, but leave it not sealed.||8. Then attach the fixing strip around the foot at the sides, from the thumb to the little finger. In the conclusion it is necessary to knead and smooth a bandage with your hands.|
In the complex treatment of calcaneal spurs( plantar fasciitis) it is recommended to include night braces( orthoses).Above we explained what explains the morning pain with fasciitis - a repeated rupture of fascia that has grown together with a shortening overnight. This fusion with a shortening occurs because the person sleeps with elongated toes of the feet, in other words the joints of the foot and ankle joint all night( especially if sleeping on the stomach) are in the position of plantar flexion.
It is clear that the tension of the fascia in this position is minimal( compressed) and fusion occurs with a shortening. And if you fix your foot at an angle of 90 degrees at night, you can avoid morning pain or significantly reduce it. For this reason, it is recommended to wear night orthoses, tires, braces, Strasbourg socks.
If there is no opportunity to buy such a device, then you can do it yourself - wear a long golf, and attach its sock strap to your leg or use felt boots, because their rigidity does not allow the foot to bend( stretch).In the beginning, of course, this creates inconvenience, but everything can be used.
Prevention of calcaneal spur
Prophylaxis of calcaneal spur is not only a way to prevent disease, but also treatment of pathology at its earliest stages:
- Treatment of spinal column diseases.
- Permanent training of muscles and ligaments of the foot.
- Prevention of joint diseases.
- Wearing rational footwear, using rigid orthopedic insoles with insteps.
- Prevention of injuries and overloads of the foot.
- Preventive courses of foot massage, physiotherapy.
- Active and healthy lifestyle.
- Performing gymnastics to strengthen the feet, exercise therapy.
- Maintain weight within normal limits.
- Rational nutrition
Heel spur: treatment with folk remedies |ABC of health
The main symptom of the calcaneal spur is a strong, sharp abdomen in the heel that appears after a dream, then it weakens after some movement, in the evening it increases again. This pattern of pain is due to the fact that at night the fissure microfractures coalesce with the shortening( since in the lying position of the foot is not at a right angle to the shin) and when the person rises, microfracture occurs again, as the fascia moves, the pain decreases, but by the evening from the load again increases due to new micro-ruptures.
Without physiotherapy, medical treatment, special gymnastics for stretching the fascia( only 5 exercises), wearing insoles, using nocturnal braces, because of pain and a "nail driven into the heel", a person begins to limp, and if both are struckfoot, then almost can not walk.
Spur can not be seen externally, but it can be seen on the x-ray.
So, the pain in the heel arises not only from the bone build-up, but also due to the microfracture of the plantar fascia and its shortening, therefore, an important condition for successful treatment is the performance of special exercises, the typing and use of orthoses, and anti-inflammatory ointments( see NSAIDs in the form of ointmentsfrom pain), ointments of dietary supplements, physiotherapy, massage, wearing special insoles( see details on these methods of treatment in the article Than to treat a spur on the heel).
Nature will help in the treatment of
Treatment of spur of the heel walking barefoot - resorption of the spur, reduction of edema and inflammation
A method that is tested by our grandmothers. It is very useful, not only for patients with a calcaneal spur, walking barefoot on fine sand, but also on grass, especially with dew, in the early morning hours. Walking should bring pleasure - you need to relax and calmly move around the sand or vegetation. Do not run, jump or commit any more violent tricks. This pleasant procedure should be done for 40 minutes every morning, preferably during all three summer months.
Home treatment of calcaneal spur with hot sand - reduction of inflammatory reaction and pain manifestations
Sand perfectly keeps heat, and heat warms it literally to the bone. The ideal place for treatment is the seashore, where, buried in the hot sand, you can enjoy rest. Alternatively, you can take small river or sea sand( or salt), warm it in the oven and immerse the sick leg there until the sand cools. The procedure is carried out overnight for a long time, especially at times of exacerbation of the disease.
Treatment with metals - elimination of pain and inflammation
Aluminum and copper are positively acting on the heel spur. During the day, a piece of aluminum foil should be kept under the heel. If there are copper plates at home( a plate, basin) - it is recommended to heat it and put the heel on the widest surface, keeping it until the dishes cool down completely. There are no restrictions on the duration of such treatment. At night, you can do a drug application with tincture mummy and sabelnik, badger fat under the foil - for 1 month.
Heel spout treatment with folicle means Bishofit - suspension of the process, resorption of spur
Bishofite contains many minerals and nutrients and is a substance of natural origin. It is very important to comply with the rules for using bischofite: the heel should be warmed in warm water or with a heating pad for 5 minutes, then a cloth from several layers of gauze is moistened in brine or bischofite gel and applied to the entire surface of the heel. Top cover with cellophane or wax paper, wear a sock. The compress is left overnight, and after awakening, the foot is removed and washed with water. Compresses are applied every other day by a course of 15 procedures.
Salt treatment - pain relief and inflammation, sprout growth prevention
- Pour large salt in the oven and warm it with a heel, immersing the foot in a container with salt. Soak until the salt cools. You can perform the procedure on a daily basis.
- Take 1 tbsp.fine salt, add 10 ml of alcohol tincture of iodine and 1 tbsp.honey. The mixture should be applied to the sick heel in the form of a compress, and in the morning resemble a compress on the foot of 15 minutes. Repeat the procedure at least 2 times a week.
- In 5 liters of water, dissolve a kilogram of salt and boil the solution. Cool the resulting solution to skin tolerance and keep the foot in it until the water cools. Course - 10 procedures with daily use.
Treatment with propolis
It has an anti-inflammatory, analgesic effect, is the prevention of spur growth, has a resolving effect. To do this, a piece of propolis soften in a water bath, form a cake from it, which must be applied to the heel with the spur. Top of the propolis fixed dry tissue. The procedure can be done every day, leaving propolis at night. One piece of propolis will last for 3-4 applications.
Cream "Zorka" or "The Power of the Wood"
"Zorka" is a veterinary drug that has amazing anti-inflammatory, wound-healing, regenerating properties. Do not be afraid that it is veterinary, it includes floralazine - a natural, natural complex of biologically active compounds, it improves metabolism and tissue trophism, microcirculation of blood, is used to treat all skin diseases, with burns, joint pains, with varicose veins, hemorrhoids,as well as with a calcaneal spur. It is necessary to smear the foot and wear socks for the night. Cream The strength of the forest is similar in composition, but costs an order of magnitude more( Zorka 60 rubles, Forest power 500 rubles).
Treating improvised tools and objects
- Treating the heel spur folk remedies with magnets - reducing pain and inflammation
The magnet should be large in size, roughly like a heel. In order not to buy a magnet specifically, you can remove it from an old radio receiver or other failed equipment. The procedure is best carried out at night, simply by placing the heel on the magnet for 1-1.5 hours. Duration of treatment - at least a month.
- Treating the calcaneal spur with soap - removing pain and inflammation, softening the corn
A small piece of household soap needs to be grated and melted on fire. Slightly cool down the mass to put on the heel in the form of a compress, tied up with cellophane, and stand all night. You need to do such procedures every day, 2-3 months in a row.
- Medical alcohol
For the treatment of calcaneal spurs folk remedies can use medical alcohol - disinfection, reducing inflammation. For this procedure, the medical alcohol needs to be gently heated to 40-45 C. Then lower the heel of the patient into warm alcohol and let it cool down( about 15 minutes).After the procedure, the leg does not need to be wiped, but let it dry. Course - 10-15 procedures every other day.
- Massage with conventional rolling pin - sprout growth prevention, improvement of blood circulation
It is recommended to roll an ordinary kitchen pinch with a heel every evening. The procedure should not cause discomfort and pain. Enough 10-15 minutes of massage. After the massage, put the compress on the heel and leave it for the whole night.
- Baby cream, egg, vinegar
The usual children's cream is squeezed out into a container, 1 egg is added, then thoroughly mixed, 1 tbsp is added.spoon of acetic essence( not a full spoon), once again well mixed. The received ointment is transferred in a jar. In the evening after the salty foot bath is not hot, but comfortable temperature, a thick layer of rubbing the heel with this ointment, a cellophane bag and a sock top are put on, a bag is removed in the morning and feet should be washed. Already after 3 procedures the pain subsides, you should use the entire jar.
Treatment with medicinal plants
- Onion and garlic
- With calcaneal spur, folk methods of onion and garlic treatment are effective - pain and inflammation removal, infection prevention:
- Grate the garlic head( or 3-4 large teeth) on a fine grater,-4 hours sick heel. If the procedure is well tolerated, there is no burning sensation - repeat after two to three days.- Cut the head of the onion( bitter) in half and drop one drop of tar onto the surface of the cut. Tie half the bulb to the diseased heel for a few hours. Repeat the procedure 2-3 times a week.
- Treatment of decoction of horseradish - pain and inflammation removal, softening of the callus, suspension of spur
Leaves or roots of horseradish should be boiled for 5 minutes( per liter of water 100 grams of raw materials).Then, the broth slightly cool and lower the diseased part of the leg into it, until the water becomes cool. The procedure is repeated twice a week.
- Treatment with fresh leaves of burdock, coltsfoot, plantain or cabbage - prevention of infection, anti-inflammatory effect of
Fresh leaf of any of the listed plants is tied to a sick heel at night. Apply several times a week.
- Treatment with infusion of cranberry leaves inside - removing salts
This drink can be used instead of tea. For 1 liter of boiled water, 2 tablespoons are sufficient.dry leaves. The infusion is consumed daily, dividing the indicated volume by 2-3 doses.
- Treatment with compresses from the tincture of elderberry berries - anesthesia, reducing inflammation
To fill the Lithuanian jar with 3/4 of the volume with fresh berries of the plant, top up the medical alcohol and insist the mixture for 1 week. In the received infusion, moisten the gauze napkin and apply to the sick heel in the form of a compress for the night. Apply once or twice a week.
- Treatment with compresses from the tea fungus - pain and inflammation removal, prevention of infection
Put a proportionate piece of the tea mushroom on the previously steamed heel and fix it with wax paper. The compress is left overnight. Repeat the procedure 1-2 times a week.
- Treatment with compresses from potatoes - softening of the corn, elimination of inflammatory swelling and pain
Potatoes must be put on a sunny place for a day or two before they become green, so that it turns green. Then rub it together with the skin on a small grater and attach it to the aching heel in the form of a compress. The procedure is carried out at night, in the morning the compress is removed. Course - 10 procedures with daily use.
How to quickly heal a heel spur at home or at least to relieve pain?
Heel spur-banal osteochondrosis, overgrowth capsules - and the pain will pass!!!All the tools offered to YOU, will temporarily ease the pain! !
Tanya Sarbash( Ostrivnaya)
Folk prescription for the treatment of the heel spur
To prepare this folk prescription for spur treatment, you will need a jar with a lid, in capacity, to match the glass. But if you do not, then you can use a regular glass.
1) One fresh egg.
2) 200 grams of creamy natural, not salted butter.
3) Acetic essence( take as much as you need to fill the egg in the glass)
- Beat the egg with the shell in a jar or in a glass, all this must be poured with acetic essence. It is necessary to fill only the egg, no more!
- We put butter on the gas, and wait until it melts. You do not need to bring it to a boil.
- The melted butter is poured into a glass.
- Without stirring the mixture, we close the jar with a lid, wrap it with a towel and put it in a dark place for 3 days.
- And only after 3 days you can open the jar and mix everything thoroughly.
- Every night we spread ointment on gauze folded several times, and apply to a sore spot.
- For retention, we tie with a bandage or just put on a sock.
- The idea is to use the whole cooked mixture. But as practice shows, this can not be either. Why? Yes, because the spur passes before the ointment runs out! In addition, after such an effective treatment of the heel spur, you will have a new, renewed skin.
- Gradually you will begin to flake skin on your legs and this may not be very comfortable. You do not have to torture yourself, the spur can be interrupted for a short while.
- When your heels are healed, you can repeat the treatment of the heel spur for a complete cure, unless of course this is necessary.
- But I want to tell you that after a few procedures of such treatment, considerable relief comes!
My mom went through everything, and nothing helped, until she bought a balm in the drugstore Piatkashpor. It does not hurt anymore. Tolko should be used as instructed,
I treated a few years ago so-cook medium-sized potatoes, crush and add a teaspoon of kerosene, put on a piece of film, and attach to the heel at night, from above put on a woolen sock. Do 10 times every other day, but I seem to do about 5 times, the skin on my foot has certainly peeled off, but since then I was no longer sick, already 10 years ago
My account is deleted
Spur is the deposition of salts on the calcaneus( they are pointed).To break these salts will only help wave therapy in physio cabinet
Quickly cure - it does not work - it is an inflammation of the plantar ligament, which is accompanied by a build-up in the place where the ligament is attached to the bone and pain. But to reduce the pain can effectively help orthopedic insoles with unloading under the heel - there is a notch or hole. There are standard insoles( sometimes sold in pharmacies, or in shops selling orthopedic goods).It is even better to order individual insoles - taking into account all the features of your foot. To do this, you need an examination of the orthopedist - often such an expert leads in the same place where they sell orthopedic goods. He also has equipment for taking measurements and making insoles. Such insoles will cost more, but they will be more convenient and will help to survive the inconveniences associated with the growth of the spur. In general, the spur is sore while it grows - then the pain subsides. But the trouble is - this infection is growing for a long time!
See what you can do at home:
1. Wearing comfortable shoes
2. Adequate loads of
Half an hour's walk per day should become your compulsory ritual, and running and carrying heavy loads, on the contrary, should be shortened.
3. Weight control
4.Massage and exercise therapy
They should be the main component of your treatment. The kneading and softening of the muscles and tendons, which can be achieved by massage and exercises, helps to avoid micro-traumas of the periosteum. This procedure should be given for 15-20 minutes 2 times a day, and in the morning it is done without getting out of bed, and in the evening perform after warming the foot bath.
Concerning folk remedies, most of them, which are on the Internet, refer to footsteps on the feet. Neither laundry soap, nor salicylic acid, nor soothing compounds will not help.
Be sure to also consult your PCP.
And now read more in detail what you can do at home
spread ointment capsicum heels in the morning, wear socks and go around all day. I have not missed two weeks. All of health.
- With calcaneal spur, folk methods of onion and garlic treatment are effective - pain and inflammation removal, infection prevention: