Periarthritis of the humerus: exercise complex Popova, therapeutic gymnastics
The complex of therapeutic exercises with shoulder-blade periarthritis is a part of complex therapy in the treatment of inflammation of the shoulder joint. Pleuralopathy periarthritis is a serious but treatable disease.
At the initial stage, a person feels aching pain in the shoulder joint, which is removed by simple analgesics. As a rule, at this point the patient does not seek help from a specialist, muffling the disease with medicines. If the joint is not treated in time, a complication can occur in the form of a partial or complete fusion of the bones.
Shoulder bladder periarthritis. The complex of exercises
LFK in this disease is aimed at as quickly as possible to eliminate even small painful sensations in inflamed tissues. This also helps to relax the muscles around the shoulder and shoulder blade and, as a result, increase the mobility of the affected joint.
When a patient is hospitalized during an acute period of the disease, doctors prescribe a special set of exercises for shoulder-flapping periarthritis.
Basic complex of
1. The patient needs to sit at the table and lean on his elbows. The back for each exercise should be straight( this is a very important rule, since with pleural flap periarthritis, the spine plays a big role in recovery).It is necessary to compress the brushes into a fist and unclench them, straining the muscles of the shoulder.
2. Perform bending of hands in the wrist joint with their subsequent extension.
3. Make circular movements with brushes around the same joints.
4. Straighten both hands and lift them up slowly without jerking, then sharply lower your hands on the table. When performing this exercise, the patient should not feel pain. If pain sensations do occur, you should lower your arms as slowly as you lift them.
5. Raise your hands slightly upwards and put your hands on your elbows. Straighten the brushes, and then raise and lower them down, making movements in the wrist joint.
6. Straighten your arms and spread them apart. Blades during this exercise should be mobile. They need to be brought together and planted in the sides.
7. Bend your hands in the elbows and connect your hands. One hand must press on the other. It is necessary to strain the internal muscles of the shoulder and forearm.
8. Straighten your hands and put them on the table. Raise both hands up as far as possible.
Shoulder bladder periarthritis. Treatment. A set of exercises standing
1. Become straight and spread your legs to the sides. With jerks, take straight hands to the sides and lower them along the body.
2. Do circular rotations with straight arms forward, then back.
3. Get your hands behind your back and make a lock in your hands. Raise your hands up and return them to the same position.
4. Raise your arms to the sides and do swinging movements with your body to the right and left, while straining your back muscles.
5. Put your hands down along the body, raise them to the sides and lower them down.
When appointing a treatment, the physical education instructor looks at the stage of the disease and whether the patient has an acute exacerbation of other diseases at the time of acute periarthritis. For some patients, more complex exercises are used.
Method of Dr. Popov
It is important to know that the occurrence of pain in the shoulder joint can speak of such a formidable disease as periarthritis of the humeroscapular. The complex of exercises Popova already with the diagnosis is slow and smooth. The doctor forbids making sharp movements with his hands and advises to think about what positive effect is on the body by doing the exercises.
Principles of treatment
How is periarthritis treated?
The complex of exercises Popova conducted by the method of "small movements".The basis of each exercise is the tilt, stretching, flexing and extension of the muscles of the back and shoulder.
Doctor Popov is inclined to the version that during the illness the joint is fixed in a position that alleviates the pain. After recovery, the joint remains in the same forced position, because of which there is a violation of trophism( feeding) of tissues in the shoulder. To cure the periarthritis of the shoulder, the complex of exercises Popov developed on the principle of "remembering" cells and tissues. Each exercise is important to repeat up to 10 times.
Technique of Popov. The main exercises of
Each exercise is performed while fixing the spine in an upright position.
1. Imitation of walking in sitting position on the edge of the chair. Put your hands on your knees, legs spread apart. It is necessary to raise and lower the feet alternately, and slide the arms up and down simultaneously with your hands. It is important to breathe correctly during exercise. Lowering his hands to his knees, it is necessary to inhale, raising his hands - exhaling.
2. The same exercise is carried out, but now it is necessary to make circular movements with palms, starting from the hip to the knees. If pain does not occur during exercise, you can hold the palms below the knee.
These are the basic warm-up exercises that must be performed through every basic movement. Due to these exercises, coordination of movements improves, and the muscles are constantly warmed up.
How to relax the muscles of the shoulder
One of the most important is the exercise to relax the muscles. How to properly perform it? Sit straight and straighten your arms, while relaxing the muscles of your back and shoulder. Slowly raise and lower your shoulders. Trying not to stop moving his hands, bend his back, then very slowly straighten. Repeat several times.
Basic exercises for the shoulder joint
1. It is necessary to maximally raise the shoulders upwards and, trying to pull the muscles, draw the shoulders with the shoulders at first simultaneously, then alternately.
2. Lifting your shoulders up, try to stretch your spine. Hold your shoulders in this position for a few seconds, then lower your shoulders and pull them down. In this position also stay for 2-3 seconds.
3. Exercise "scissors".Dilute your hands to the sides and inhale, cross both arms - exhale. When breeding hands, it is important to ensure that the blades are connected.
4. Lift the arms up and try to turn the body and neck slightly in the direction of the raised hand. Lower your arms down and completely relax your shoulder muscles.
5. Bend the right hand in the elbow and lift it up. Lower your hand down and slowly straighten it. The same movements must be repeated with the other hand.
6. Pull your arms forward and make the lock. Doing wavy movements try to stretch the muscles of the shoulder and forearm. Be sure to do the movements first in a slow rhythm, and then gradually increase the tempo. Change the wavy movements to circular.
7. Straighten your back and put your hands on your knees with your hands down. It is necessary to tilt the body forward and pull the shoulder to the opposite knee. Perform the exercise alternately with each shoulder, straightening the body after each movement.
8. Tilt the body and pull the chest to the knees. Fix the back in this position. Keep your back straight and motionless, trying at this moment to pull your shoulders to your knees. Hold in this position for a few seconds, then return to the starting position and relax.
To maximally quickly cure the periarthritis of the shoulder, the set of exercises Popov should be performed under the supervision of a doctor. It is necessary to increase or decrease the total load on the body in time, so that there is no exacerbation of the disease.
Completely cure a shoulder-flapper periarthritis complex of exercises, therapeutic massage, physiotherapy procedures and pharmacological preparations.
Therapeutic gymnastics and massage with shoulder periarthritis
The shoulder blade is one of the most mobile and flexible joints. It is because of the wide range of movements that the scapula-humeral joint is often subjected to periarthritis.
The reason for the periarthritis of the shoulder joint can be caused by trauma, unsuccessful jerking or heavy physical work. When the shoulder joint is affected, not only medical treatment is required, an important condition here is regular massages, as well as therapeutic gymnastics.
LFK with periarthritis of the shoulder joint
In the event that the pains of the shoulder and shoulder joint are characterized as very strong, an anesthetic preparation can be taken before performing therapeutic exercises. It is very important to take into account that all exercises should be performed under the supervision of the attending physician or be coordinated with him. The fact is that a reassessment of one's physical abilities( under the influence of an anesthetic drug) can lead to an aggravation of the disease. If the periarthritis of the shoulder joint has pronounced symptoms, the complexity and number of exercises should be increasing. To begin in this case it is necessary with the most simple actions. Detailed exercise is shown in video 1.
As a rule, gymnastics with periarthritis of the shoulder joint is aimed at the development of joints such as the elbow, wrist and hand joints. Basically, the blade joint and the shoulder joint area are kneaded.
In the reflex limitation of the mobility of the affected shoulder or shoulder joint, caused by severe pain, treatment is carried out using thermal procedures. In addition, the patient needs therapeutic gymnastics. Thermal procedures can be carried out with a heating pad, which can be replaced with a bag filled with sand( warmed).In acute periarthritis of the shoulder and shoulder joint, gymnastics requires taking certain measures. First of all, the diseased limb should be fixed with a soft roller installed in the armpit.
If the shoulder periarthritis is in the acute stage, exercise should be performed in the supine position. With a reduction in painful sensations in the humeroscapular joint, it is possible to diversify the exercises, adding to them those performed standing and sitting. Periarthritis of the shoulder joint requires specially selected therapeutic exercises. The result of each action should be the relaxation of the corresponding muscle group. As for the number of exercises, this question should be decided by the attending physician, since he is strictly individual.
Periarthritis of the shoulder joint: some medical exercises
- To perform the first exercise, lie on your back. Bending both hands in the elbows, begin to squeeze and unclench your fingers in a fist. After doing about 10 times, shake with brushes. It is recommended to take at least 0.5 minutes to complete.
- The following action, aimed at reducing pain in periarthritis of the shoulder joint, is performed in the same initial position. Bending your arms in the elbows, begin to bend and unbend the wrists in the wrist joints. After doing this action 5 times, go to the circular rotations of the brushes, which in this case should be relaxed. It is not necessary to hurry. Feeling tired, let the joints rest.
- If the humeroparous periarthritis is in the acute stage, it is recommended to start exercise therapy from exercise, including the following: lying on your back and straightening your arms, proceed to turn the brushes down and up.5-10 times will be quite enough, then you can proceed to the next exercise.
- While in the previous starting position, touch with the palms of the shoulders, while taking a deep breath, returning to the starting position, exhale. The action should be done 5 to 10 times.
- With periarthritis of the shoulder joint, it is very good to perform the following exercise: lying on a hard surface, bend your arms( in the elbows) so that a right angle is obtained. Do not hurry, start to spread the forearms in the sides. It is advisable that, when performing this exercise, the brushes of your hands touch the surface on which you are lying. The optimal number of exercises - 5 times.
- Brushes should be on the shoulders, elbows spread on the sides, taking a deep breath at the same time. Returning to the starting position, exhale. Repeat the exercise 5 times.
- Put your hands on your shoulders, raise your elbows forward, taking a deep breath, lowering your elbows - exhale. This movement helps to relieve pain in the shoulder, the shoulder joint. The total number of movements is 5-7 times.
- Putting hands in the starting position along the trunk, start to plant them on the sides. In this case, turn the palms up and down. Perform the exercise until the affected shoulder does not have a feeling of fatigue.
- If you have a shoulder periarthritis, the following exercise should be included in the complex of exercise therapy: the initial position is the same, alternately start lifting your hands up, while taking a deep breath and exhaling.
- Spread your arms across the width of the plane on which you are lying( palms down).With palms, try pressing on the surface. If at the same time you feel pain in the shoulder, the exercise should be discarded.
- Lying, as before, on a hard surface, stretch out your hands so that your hands are pointing upwards, for a few minutes, try to relax.
If something is not clear, help video 2. If the scapular periarthritis is at an acute stage, do not try to do the exercises to the maximum. Repeat them preferably three times a day, but the amount should be determined by the attending physician.
At the moment when the pain becomes less pronounced, the following exercises should be added to the exercise complex:
- Sitting on a chair, put your feet to the width of your shoulders. Next, proceed to bend your hands in the elbows, while taking a deep breath, unbending, exhale. Feeling behind the affected shoulder discomfort, you should stop.
- Raise and lower your hands in front of you, breathing in and out. Five exercises will be enough.
- Next, try to get your hand to the shoulder blade, then try the same thing with your hand with the affected shoulder. If the exercise causes you severe pain, it is better to abandon it.
- If periarthritis does not make itself felt by acute symptoms, the following exercise will do: put your hands on your knees. Take your hand to the side, hold it for a few seconds, then take a breath, the same should be repeated with the other hand.
- Put your hands on your shoulders, alternately start pulling your elbows to the knee of the opposite leg. In this case, the knee can be raised.
- Sitting on a chair, make a slope, one hand should be pulled to the shoulder, the second one down. Changing your hands, take a deep breath and exhale.
- With periarthritis, the following exercise is very effective: with shoulder joints, try to perform circular movements back and forth.
- Next, proceed to make head inclinations back and forth, then to the side. Do not rush if this does not happen, if there are dizziness, take a short break.
If the periarthritis does not make itself felt by pronounced symptoms, you can include the following exercise in the exercise complex: the original position is the same( sitting on a chair), stand up, spread your arms to the sides, taking a breath. Returning to the original position, exhale. Follow the exercise 5-7 times.
Exercise for brachial periarthritis in the starting position standing
Standing on your feet, begin to perform circular movements with your hands, lifting them in front of you. Then, while doing the same actions, drop your hands. Exercise is performed at a slow pace until the first signs of fatigue.
The starting position is the same, put your feet on the width of the shoulders, start the swings to the right and left with both hands. Exercise should be performed 5-10 times( depending on how acutely the polyarthritis makes itself felt).
Standing on your feet, hands at the seams, begin to swing back and forth. The muscles must be relaxed. Next, try to alternate the direction of the hands( one forward, the other back).
Another effective exercise for shoulder periarthritis is walking, during which wide hand movements are performed. It is not necessary to hurry up in this case, it's enough for 1 min.
Massage with periarthritis of the shoulder joint
With the help of a complex that includes exercise therapy and massage procedures, you can achieve a quick and effective result. Therapeutic massage can remove pain and prevent the formation of rough scar tissue. In addition, this method is able to eliminate the development of tendovaginitis, bursitis, myositis, to prevent muscle atrophy.
It is very important that the massage procedures are regular, enough to give them 15 minutes a day. Typically, the course includes 15-20 massage procedures that require periodic breaks of 3 to 4 weeks. To treat the periarthritis of the scapula and shoulder joint exclusively by the medicinal method is not enough, since this can lead to the development of reflex contracture( restriction of mobility).
In order to prevent humeroscapular periarthritis complications, it is very important to follow all the recommendations of the attending physician. After performing exercise therapy, the shoulder joint is recommended to be fixed so that the movements are minimal. For this, the patient should lie on a hard surface so that the arm is at a right angle.
Complex exercises( therapeutic gymnastics) with shoulder plethalgia periarthritis
Shoulder or humeropathy periarthritis is a disease in which inflammation of the surrounding shoulder joint occurs, including the ligaments, the joint capsule, and the tendons of a number of located muscles. Therapeutic gymnastics with periarthritis of the shoulder together with the medicamental treatment of this disease occupies a leading place in the treatment and rehabilitation. In this article you will find a set of special exercises, the implementation of which will help improve the condition for this disease.
Why is there a need for therapeutic gymnastics( LFK) with periarthritis of the shoulder?
with periarthritis of the shoulder without gymnastics is indispensable
regular exercise helps to reduce pain in the shoulder joint and surrounding tissues;
- helps restore the previous( before the disease) volume of movements in the shoulder;
- increases muscular strength and tone of periarthritis-affected muscles.
Please note: these therapeutic methods should be used only after examination, diagnosis and in parallel with drug treatment. Apply the movements described below only after their approval by the attending physician. Self-medication can harm your body!
Complex of therapeutic exercises with shoulder-flapping periarthritis
group exercises in therapeutic gymnastics( ASF)
The starting position is sitting on a chair.
Place your hands on your waist and spread your elbows to the sides. From this position, start - very smoothly and slowly, without jerking!- To make circular movements with shoulders back and forth.
Try to do the movements so that you do one circular motion for 60 seconds( forward), and then the same - in the opposite direction.
The starting position is the same as in the previous exercise. Put your hands on your waist and dilate your elbows in the sides, too, very smoothly and slowly move your shoulders forward as far as possible, and then - back and also to the maximum. Repeat this movement "back and forth" five or six times.
The starting position is sitting with the most painful hand behind the back. Take a healthy hand with a sore hand behind your wrist, then gently and gently begin to pull the sick arm down and into the healthy side with a pointing on the butt on the healthy side.
Note: this must be done, avoiding pain and achieving only muscle tension. When you reach the maximum position of the hand, stop for 8-10 seconds at this point, and then on inhalation try to maximally strain your aching arm and freeze in this position for another 10-12 seconds.
After that, exhale, while relaxing your aching arm. At the same time, try to pull the patient a few centimeters in the same direction with a healthy hand, but also without causing pain, and at this point again hang for 7-10 seconds.
After this, perform another four - five cycles with stress-relaxation, during which try to pull your arm a little further, but without the appearance of pain.
LFK aimed at the upper shoulder girdle
Sitting. Put the hand of the sick hand on the shoulder of a healthy hand, press the elbow against the chest, and with a healthy hand, grasp the elbow of the diseased limb and begin to gently pull the sick arm upwards. Take care that the patient's elbow does not come off his chest and as if riding along it. Tighten the aching arm to the sensation of maximum muscle tension, but not pain.
When the maximum point is reached, fix at this point for ten to fifteen seconds. After that, inhale, stretch the sick hand for seven to ten seconds, relax it on the exhalation, and with a healthy limb, pull the sick arm up a little more. Repeat this cycle of inspiration-exhalation with tension-relaxation, as in the last exercise - 5-6 times.
№5( simplified form)
Recommended for patients with severe limitations of joint movements, and also when the sore arm is slightly diverted to the side.
The starting position - lying on the back on the floor, the painful arm is straightened at the elbow joint, and the palm looks up. From this position, taking a breath, raise your hand 2-3 cm up and maximally strain it, remaining in this position for seven to ten seconds. Then, on exhalation, lower your hand to the floor and completely relax it, after which you are in that relaxed state for 10-15 seconds.
Repeat this cycle of inspiration-exhalation and exhalation-relaxation 4-5 times.
And here's an interesting video of the LFC complex for this disease:
Note: the complex is not provided with all the exercises and solely for informational purposes. In order for the treatment of the humeroparous periarthritis to proceed correctly, it is necessary to have a full-time consultation with a physician-rehabilitator or an instructor in physiotherapy exercises.
Shoulder-bladder periarthritis: exercise gymnastics complex
For such a disease as a humeropathy periarthritis - a complex of exercises requires a sufficiently careful approach. After all, the workouts are aimed at accelerating the treatment of the shoulder joint and the muscles that surround it. In combination with the use of medicines and physiotherapy, they successfully fight the disease.IMPORTANT TO KNOW!A new means of restoring joints in 99% of subjects. The pain goes away 100%!Read more here - & gt;
Procedures for the treatment of periarthritis
A complex of exercises with shoulder-piercing periarthritis is simply necessary. It includes massage of both the shoulder joint and the entire neck area. Gymnastics are held when the hand is well fixed. If the pain is clearly expressed, then before taking classes it is recommended to take an analgesic.
The number of exercises for each person is selected individually. Carrying out them, immobilization is necessary: with the humeroscapular periarthritis, immobility is important so that the muscles during exercise are not damaged even more. Physiotherapy exercises with periarthal periarthritis have the following result:
- relieves pain and relaxes the muscles of the diseased shoulder joint;
- gradually restores joint motion;
- bounces the strength of muscles and their tone.
Extremely is important in the treatment of humeroscapular periarthritis, upper limb massage, of the affected shoulder joint and neck area. It improves blood circulation in the affected area and thereby reduces discomfort. Regular massage will also prevent muscular atrophy of the shoulder caused by the impossibility of movements due to pain, and prevent the limitation of joint mobility.
It is recommended to carry out the gymnastics in two stages. Exercises of the first block are aimed at relaxing the affected muscles and relieving pain, while the second is designed for the gradual restoration of joint mobility, as well as the regulation of muscle tone.
Complex of exercises with shoulder-flapping periarthritis
Correctly selected set of exercises allows for a short period of time to get rid of the pain and cope with the inflammation that builds up in the shoulder joint.
The results of long-term development of doctors can be seen on video - exercises with shoulder-blade resection are specially selected and designed for the gradual restoration of the joint.
Starting position: hands on the width of the shoulders, lowered down, holding the stick. During exhalation slowly raise your hands upwards, trying to pull the joints of your shoulders as much as possible. Gently lower your hands.
Starting position: arms width apart, extended forward. On exhalation slowly withdraw the shoulder back to the right with a stick, which we hold at arm's length like an arm. Similarly, move the shoulder to the left.
Starting position: as in Exercise 2. We lower the wand down and during the exhalation we slowly swing to one side and the other. It is desirable that the amplitude of movements is maximum. If the pain is acute, then the movements should be very moderate.
Starting position: raise your arms and keep them shoulder width apart. On exhalation, slowly and gently lower the stick to one side, and then to the other.
Starting position: squeeze the palm in front of you vertically at arm's length. Doing an exhalation, smoothly turn the object in one direction, then in another. It is necessary to use the shoulder joints as much as possible. When you feel a lot of pain, exercise should be done smoothly.
In the case of shoulder fleet periarthritis, exercise therapy may include other activities that are not discussed above. They need to be done every day two or three times. It is better that all the movements of the shoulder are as isolated as possible. For this purpose, the blade is fixed using special belts. You can simply choose a position whereby during the activity of the joint the scapula will move as little as possible.
Gymnastics can be performed by a patient under the care of a doctor, or independently at home. It does not require special simulators, but only methodical execution. After completion of the treatment course, it is necessary to avoid overloading the on the affected joint. They can cause a new inflammation.
What is the set of exercises for shoulder periarthritis? How correctly to be engaged?
Shoulder joint belongs to the category of the most flexible and mobile joints in the human body.
This extended range of movements has the reverse side of the coin.
The result of unsuccessful jerks and prolonged intense physical activity is periarthritis.
In addition to classical medical therapy in the treatment of this unpleasant disease it is very important to perform exercises of physiotherapy exercises.
What are these exercises for?
Exercises of curative gymnastics are widely used for treatment of humeroparous periarthritis.
Performed movements are needed to achieve such goals as: reducing pain, increasing mobility of the joint, strengthening the muscles of the shoulder rotators and increasing the elasticity of the capsule.
It is important to remember the inadmissibility of self-designation of to a gymnastic complex, this should be done by a specialist.
Gymnastics exercises are usually divided into two periods. First comes the process of relieving pain and relaxing the muscles affected by the disease.
At the end of the first period of , a significant reduction in sharp pains in the shoulder region can be expected.
The second period is spent to restore muscle tone and return the joint to the previous mobility.
There are also actively practicing stretching and relaxation exercises, using various auxiliary items, such as bandages, blocks or gym sticks.Discuss the treatment of atopic dermatitis in infants. We learn useful advice.
You will learn about the benefits of the boron uterus in endometriosis here: http: //medkons.com/ginekologia/ borovaya-matka-pri-endometrioze.html. Take care of your health!
Elementary movements in the exercise of the exercise therapy
Elementary movements of the , which are part of the exercises of therapeutic physical training, offered for in-patient treatment of the disease, include hand squeezing and unclenching, circular movements of the limb around the affected joint, flexion and extension of the limb in the area of the wrist joint. Also included are exercises with pronation and supination of the palm, jerks, lifts and dilutions of hands, touching the fingers of the shoulder or hard surface, circular, rotational movements by the hands of the in the elbow joint area inside and out.
Hands also lead behind the back in order to reach the opposite blade with your fingers. Fingers also reach out to the toe of the opposite leg after taking an inclined position.
Exercises for treatment of periarthritis in the "lying" position
Trying to restore the operability and mobility of the shoulder joint, it is necessary to strive for maximum isolation of the working muscle group. It may be necessary to secure the blade firmly with belts.
The exercises in the "lying" position include following movements :
- In the "lying on the back" position, the arms will need to be bent in the elbows and begin to squeeze and unclench fingers in the fist. It is necessary to make about 12 such movements, after which it is easy to shake with brushes;
- Another exercise in the same position is performed by flexing and unbending the limbs in the area of the wrist joint. After 5 repetitions it is necessary to finish the exercise with the rotations of the brushes in and out, 5 turns in each direction;
- Lying on the back, hands should be extended along the body and approximately 8 times to perform first pronation, and then supination of the palms;
- In a position identical to the previous one, it is necessary to bring the brush to the shoulders on inspiration, and then, exhaling, to return them to their original position, the movement is performed 6-8 times;
- From the position of "lying on the back" hands lead to the forelegs, and then raise the elbows in different directions in such a way that on inhalation they take a horizontal level, and on exhalation they return back to their original position. This movement is also carried out 3-4 times;
- Lying on the back, you need to keep the arms bent at the elbow joints perpendicular to the floor. From this starting position, the arms are bred in different directions so as to touch the back of the palms of the floor or bed surface, perform 3-4 movements;
- Then the brushes lead to the shoulder joints, then on the inspiration, the elbows need to be moved forward, and on the exhalation - back, to perform 8 times;
- Lying on the back, you need to stretch your arms along the body, after which the arms are divorced in different directions with simultaneous turning the palms inward and outward. To raise limbs should be before the occurrence of mild pain in the affected arm, after which they must be returned to their original position, this movement is carried out 3-4 times;
- In exactly the same position, it is necessary to lift the arms alternately upwards on inspiration and return them down on exhalation, repeat 4 times.
Exercises for the treatment of periarthritis in the "sitting" and "standing" positions.
Patients with leechopathy periarthritis can perform therapeutic exercises at any time of the day, and the exercise complex expands as the pain disappears.You can learn about how atopic dermatitis manifests in adults in our material.
On the signs of atherosclerosis of the aorta of the heart, we read in our article.
We learn how to treat the sand in the kidneys here. Useful recommendations of specialists.
The exercises in the position of "sitting on a chair" include the following movements:
- The basic starting position is a patient suffering from periarthritis, sitting on a chair with a straight back, placing his feet approximately on the width of his shoulders and lowering his relaxed arms. Bending his hands in the elbows at the time of inspiration, you need to perform about 5 flies on exhalation;
- In the starting position, you should alternately lift your arms in front of your body and up, and then lower them, performing 3 swings for each limb;
- Exercise for stretching - sitting on a chair, it is necessary to have one hand behind the plane of the back and stretch it to the opposite shoulder, perform 3 times;
- Holding your hands on your knees, you need to alternately take your hands to the sides and stretch, holding your hand toward yourself, and then return to its original position, this movement is made up to 4 times;
- Hands are leaning against the shoulder joints on inhalation, and on exhalation one should stretch one arm to the knee of the opposing leg with one elbow, for which it is necessary to raise the leg slightly, perform this movement up to 6 times;
- Inhale, bend down and lower the sick arm down, and the healthy, on the contrary, should be pulled upward, to the shoulder, but already on exhalation, 5-6 movements;
- Slow and accurate circular movements by hands inside and out, 7-8 repetitions;
- The head inclinations are carried out in opposite directions, the tempo is slow. It is necessary to try to get an ear to the shoulder, in the intermediate position it is necessary to carry out a second delay, the eyes are closed at the same time. Two nods in each direction;
- We get up and rotate hands in a direction outward, raising them so as to reach a horizontal level. In the starting position, we return, making the rotation in the opposite direction, inside. Then we again rotate outward, withdrawing the limbs back, and then we return to the starting point, making the rotation outward, each movement is carried out twice;
- Standing, you have to wave your hands, moving them one way or the other, about 7 movements;
- Having relaxed hands, it is necessary to carefully swing forward and back, diverting the hands alternately in opposite directions( one hand goes back, the other at the same time - forward), 8 repetitions.
Video advice from doctorsAlso read the best for a week on the site: If you have questions, leave them below - we will definitely answer you!