Effective treatment of the heel spur according to the national prescription
History of spur treatment
One man had severe pain in the heel. The pain did not pass, and he turned to the doctor. Roentgen showed that he had a spur! He started treatment, which he prescribed a doctor, but there was no sense, and the pain in the meantime only intensified. It is impossible to say exactly how much he tortured with the spur, but about two years. He also applied to folk medicine, he constantly tried the recipes his wife brought him, but neither the national spur treatment nor traditional treatment could help him.
One day, when a man went to work, one woman drew attention to him. She noticed how hard he was hobbling, and walked over. Maybe she just felt sorry for the poor fellow. So she came up and asked "Do you have a spur?".The man started talking to her, and in the end she said that she also had a spur and knew the very effective treatment of the heel spur that put her on her feet in a very short period of time.
A prescription medicine, which was told by that casual passer-by, is very simple to cook at home. All that is necessary for it, lies already in our refrigerators, and if there is something not, then you can buy in any store, having spent at the same time not more than 100 rubles. And for all subsequent years, the man recommended this folk recipe to everyone and was very glad that he helped people. And I was doubly happy when I saw happy cheerful faces.
Folk prescription for the treatment of the calcaneal spur
To prepare this folk remedy for the spur you will need a jar with a lid, according to the capacity to match the glass. But if you do not, then you can use a regular glass.
One fresh egg;
200 grams of creamy natural unsalted butter;
Acetic essence 70%( take so much that enough to fill the egg in a glass).
Whole egg put in a glass, pour it with acetic essence so that the essence covered the egg.
Leave to insist until the shell completely dissolves( 3 days)
After 3 days, when the shell dissolves, carefully take out the egg, and in another glass we tear the inner film of the egg and discard it.
We put unsalted butter on gas( 150-200 g.) And wait for it to melt( we do not need to bring it to the boil)
Melt the melted butter in a glass with egg.
Carefully mix everything with a mixer, the product is ready.
Every night we spread ointment on gauze folded several times, and apply to a sore spot.
For binding we tie a bandage or just put on a sock. In order not to get dirty, it is possible to lay a small piece of polyethylene to the heel and fix it with a bandage. In this case, the ointment will not leak.
You will feel a positive result after a few days of application.
Source: "Malakhov +" TV show, All-Ukrainian newspaper-healer "Babushka"
Bone spine( heel) - Symptoms and treatment with folk remedies at home
Bone spine( calcaneal)
Sprouts calcaneus as a wedge or spineIn the place of the sole surface of the hillock or in the place where the heel tendon is attached, is called the calcaneal spur.
The cause of the disease may be trauma, as well as flat feet. Sometimes the appearance of a calcaneal spur leads to a sharp increase in weight. Contribute to the appearance of spurs sedentary work, gout, various infectious diseases.
Symptoms of spurs.
When attacking the heel, there is a sharp pain. The pain is so strong that many people prefer to walk with a cane or crutches, so as not to step on the heel, or only step on the toe, for fear of painful sensations.
Traditional methods of treating spurs.
In the acute stage, the doctor prescribes analgesic and anti-inflammatory drugs, electrophoresis. After the pain ceases, special insoles with holes in the spur area are recommended. Spurs can be surgically removed.
Non-traditional and popular methods for treating spurs
Home remedies for spurs
Pour 100 g unsalted fresh lard or lard 100 ml of acetic essence, add, breaking, 1 chicken egg with the shell and insist 21 days in a dark place, occasionally stirring until the mixture turnsin a homogeneous mass. Undoing the heel or sole of the foot, apply a cotton swab with a thin layer of ointment applied to the spur. If burning occurs, stop the procedure and wipe the leg with a dry cloth. This procedure should be repeated for 35 days, tying each time the tampon to the leg with a bandage and putting on a sock.
Grate half the head of garlic and tie it for 3-4 hours to spur. Repeat the procedure until the pain disappears completely. When burning, stop the procedure.
Cut in half 1 head of onions and pour 1 drop of tar into the middle of each halve. After this half attach to the patient spur place.
With spurs on the legs, cover with a piece of some cloth a heated copper pelvis, so as not to burn the skin, and stand on it until it cools.
Take potatoes, wash, rub together with peel on a fine grater. Lay the mass on gauze and pribintovat to a sore point, from the top bind polyethylene. Do not remove the bandage for 24 hours. Then change. The course of treatment spurs-1 week. The same way you can get rid of calluses.
To reduce the pain when walking, it is necessary to put a piece of aluminum foil on the spur.
Dissolve 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 8-10 drops of iodine in 3 liters of hot( preferably distilled or thawed) water. The water temperature is 37 ° С.Keep your feet in the basin with this water for 10 minutes. After the foot bath, wipe off and diseased spur of the site with a 5% iodine solution overnight.
Mix 50 ml of ammonia and 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil. To apply daily for 30 minutes to a sick heel a tampon, moistened in this mixture.
Dissolve in a water bath in 100 g honey 5 g mummy and rub overnight sick spur place.
Herbs and fees for the treatment of spurs
Bind to the spur a fresh sheet of May burdock, or a leaf of plantain, or a leaf of the mother-and-stepmother.
Drink as often as possible and more infusion of cranberry leaves.
Pour the flowers of white acacia with vodka in a ratio of 1: 3.Insist and lubricate the spurs.
Pour the roots of the sabelnik with marsh vodka in the ratio 1: 3.Insist and take 2 tablespoons 3 times a day.
Fill a cleanly washed bottle of 3/4 volume with red elderberry berries, top up the alcohol and insist 1 week. Strain and moisten with a tincture a sore spot. You can make warming compresses with the same tincture.
Comments of the doctor to folk remedies for spurs
Treatment of spurs is usually of a conservative nature and depends on the reason that caused this pathological phenomenon. It is necessary to carry out activities that are aimed at removing the inflammatory composition. In an acute period, bed rest is necessary, immobilization with a gypsum langet for about two weeks and antibiotic therapy. One of the most basic and important conditions for a positive result of treatment of this disease will be to ensure maximum unloading of the place in which there are painful sensations. To do this, with a sole heel spur, you need to use personal orthopedic insoles with a special laying of the inner and outer longitudinal arches of the foot, with a deepening and soft lining under the heel bone. As a temporary measure for unloading, you can use a special thrust bearing made of thick foam that will have a recess or hole in the center. The most complete and effective is unloading with special orthopedic shoes with a groove in the place where the heel is located. With the rear spur, the groove in the shoes is made in the back. As a temporary measure, you can recommend patients shoes without a back.
In a complex of conservative treatment, it is also necessary to include warm foot baths( preferably using sea salt, soda and soap), therapeutic gymnastics and foot and shin muscles massage, which are aimed at improving blood circulation, but without injuring the painful heel area;Physiotherapeutic procedures( ozokeritoparaffinous applications, hydrocortisone phonophoresis, electrophoresis of potassium iodide or novocaine).If such treatment does not bring relief, then in the treatment complex it is necessary to include repeated courses of laser therapy.
In case of severe pain syndrome and in the absence of the effect of the therapy, X-ray therapy is used. It is carried out by the method of small total doses. It must be remembered that the therapeutic effect with conservative therapy of heel spurs usually does not come immediately. The courses should be repeated several times at intervals of two to three months.
If conservative treatment is unsuccessful, surgical treatment can be performed, but the indications for such intervention are very relative. In the operation, remove the heel spur. After surgery, the limb should be fixed with a plaster bandage for about one month. After removing the gypsum, orthopedic insoles with arched vaults are prescribed and restorative treatment is carried out: baths, therapeutic physical training, foot and shin muscles massage, physiotherapy if necessary. With persistent and targeted conservative treatment combined with unloading of painful sites, the prognosis of this disease is satisfactory. And although under the influence of this treatment the bone spur itself does not decrease and does not disappear, the pain syndrome is eliminated.
Prevention of this disease should be aimed at preventing early aging of the bones and joints of the foot: active motor system, exercise, hardening of the body. It should avoid overloads of feet, prevent the development and progression of flatfoot.
From recipes given in the article you can use those( in addition to the main treatment), the components of which have anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial actions, these are recipes using garlic, onion, burdock, plantain, coltsfoot, white acacia, marshworm,cowberry, elderberry, baths with soda and iodine, heating( not necessarily with a copper basin) are also useful. The rest of the recipes will not bring a positive effect.
xn ---- jtbaaldsgaoflxr4fyc.xn - p1ai
Spur on heel than to heal: at home, testimonials
Warmings as a method for treating heel spurs
At home, you can do the following warming up procedures:
- Kilogram of table salt mix with five liters of boiling water. When it boils, cool a little and steam into the resulting foot solution. The course of treatment with such trays is 10 days. Prepared salt solution simply warm up and a pair of legs. The pain will subside already on the fourth procedure, but the treatment course is important to do until the end;
- Similarly, you can soar your feet in warmed milk whey;
- Preheat alcohol over low heat. Put your feet in it, steam them for 15 minutes. After the procedure, do not wipe your feet, but simply put on socks. If after five such procedures there are no improvements, change the method of treatment.
Compresses as a method for treating the calcaneal spur
To treat spurs on the heels can be done with the help of such compresses:
- Grated garlic is applied to the heel. Wrap it with cellophane and fix it with a warm cloth. After three hours, remove the compress. If the heel is very hot during the procedure, remove the garlic and wipe the skin;
- Mix in equal proportions crushed garlic with chopped chalk. Undoing the foot in the foot bath, attach the product to the foot. Top with cellophane and warm cloth. Several sessions of such a compress will help to ease pain in the heels;
- Leaf the cabbage with honey and attach it to the heel. In the morning, rinse the compress with warm water. Duration of treatment - three days;
- In the same proportion, mix sea salt with honey. For the whole night, make a compress, and in the morning, wash it off with water;
- Make a cake of flour and honey. Undo the heel and attach the product to it. Over wrap the bag and put on a warm sock. The compress is done all night. For complete recovery, you need to do ten such procedures;
- Mix 100 grams of lard or lard with acetic essence( 100 milliliters), a chicken egg with a shell. Insist you need three weeks in a dark place. From time to time, the agent must be mixed. Add the finished medicine to the steamed patient foot with a cotton swab. The course of treatment is one month. When carrying out such a compress on top you need to wear warm socks;
- Mix hot boiled potatoes in a uniform with kerosene( 5 grams).Lay out the product on the bag, pribintuyte it to the heel with a spur. Top your socks. Duration of treatment - no more than 12 procedures. After three sessions the pain will begin to subside;
- Mix bile( 40 grams) with vodka( 20 grams) and shredded laundry soap( 5 grams).Before going to bed, steaming your feet, attach the resulting product to the heel with a spur and fix it with a bandage. Thanks to such a compressor, after the first session, the first results will be visible. A couple of procedures will be followed by painful sensations;
- Put the raw grated potatoes together with the skin on the bandage, and reattach it to the diseased heel. Secure the compress with polyethylene. After 24 hours, remove it. To make such a tool work, you need to do about eight such procedures;
- Pour a couple of crushed aspirin tablets with an iodine ampoule. With the resulting mixture, treat the heels, put on warm socks and go to bed. Such a compress should be done two times with breaks in one week;
- Black radish together with peel grate. Apply the resulting mass to the heel and fix with a bandage. This compress is done at night. In the morning, you need to take off and do your own business.
Massage as a method of treating the calcaneal spur
Treatment of spurs at home can be done with the help of a massage effect on the feet. There are such types of home massage:
- Heat a kilogram of large salt and pour it on a flat floor. Stand with your bare feet on hot salt and walk along it for 15 minutes. Such a folk remedy will help to cope with the spur in just a couple of such procedures;
- Sitting in a chair, and placing on the floor an old washing board, follow it with stops. It is necessary to rub the feet intensely on the board, focusing on the heels. The duration of one procedure is 10 minutes. Massage the feet should be done twice a day until the spurs completely disappear in the heels;
- Boil until cooked a three-liter pot of small potatoes along with the peel. After pouring it into the basin, start kicking with your feet until it cools down. Wipe the heels, draw on them an iodine grid and put on socks. Duration of treatment is 1 week. That this method of treatment was more effective, during the cooking of potatoes it should be strongly salted.
Recipes of remedies that will also help cure the heel spike :
- Fresh sheets of plantain tape with a bandage to the injured heel. Remove the leaves when they dry. Duration of treatment is 14 days. The plant excellently pulls salt, so that painful sensations in the heels are removed;
- Undress your legs, tread on the freshly harvested nettles for half an hour. After five such procedures, do not even remember the spur;
- Such a medicine will help to cope with spurs in the heels instantly. Mix six bags of magnesia with a liter of water and heat it to 60 degrees. Steam the legs in the bath 10 minutes. Then to the heels attach a compress of liquid valerian and put on terry socks. Duration of treatment - 10 procedures;
- After pouring a little ground red pepper into your toes, you have to walk this way throughout the day. Daily wearing of socks with pepper for two weeks will save spurs on the heels;
- Pour vodka( 200 grams) pounded pine nuts( 20 grams).Let it infuse for at least ten days in a dark place. Drink tincture of 10 grams before eating three times a day. A couple of days from the spurs there will be no trace.
Heel spur: treatment with folk remedies at home
When a problem on the heel appears, treatment with folk remedies is usually quite innocuous: it uses herbs and natural products that eliminate pain and inflammation. But there are supporters of extreme treatment. However, it is dangerous to break the bone growths roughly!
Treatment with herbs
With such a problem as a spur in the heel treatment of folk remedies, primarily due to what nature gives to a person - medicinal herbs. Useful plants can be used either inward in the form of tinctures or decoctions, and locally as compresses and grindings. The main condition of phytotherapy is to take the funds indicated by the courses , in most cases, long.
For the treatment of such trouble as a spur of the mouth, folk remedies are quite diverse. But the favorite plant of herbalists is still lilac. The medicine is prepared by own hand: the dried flowers are poured with vodka 1:10, insist tightly closed in a dark place for 10 days. Take 3 drops a day for 30 drops until the symptoms disappear.
When the disease is a spur of the spiral, folk recipes are adopted by the pharmaceutical industry. For example, for the treatment of this disease for a long time well known sabelnik marsh. It has a strong analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect, and also promotes the removal of salts that are deposited on damaged fascia.
Pharmacy with tincture of sapelnik apply as follows: 1 tbsp. Spoon diluted in a third of a glass of water, take 3 times a day for half an hour before meals. The course of treatment is from 20 to 30 days. The aggravation of symptoms in the first days of treatment is considered the norm.
Compresses and rubbers
With the disease of the spine on the heel, folk treatment gives a great deal of attention to the means of topical application.
All compresses have a complex action and pursue several purposes - getting rid of pain and resorption build-up. Variants of treatment of fasciitis with lotions and rubbing:
- mix 1 teaspoon of salt-extra, iodine and honey. Rub into the heel for a month;
- put a thin layer of honey on the heel, stick the 2 tobacco leaves smeared with honey on top, tightly bandage overnight. Apply until the problem disappears( about 5 sessions);
- rub the unpurified black radish on a fine grater. Apply to the spur at night, in the morning, it is necessary to wash off. Course - 3-5 compresses;
- scalded crushed 2 sheets of cabbage or burdock mixed with 2 tbsp.spoons of honey and 1 tbsp.spoonful of vinegar. Apply the mixture to the diseased heel.
Treating improvised means of
For those people who do not have the opportunity to purchase industrial orthopedic products or attend physiotherapy sessions, with such a disease as a spur on the heel, treatment at home can solve many problems of . The main thing is to understand what these methods are for, and not to allow thoughtless application of doubtful advice.
Insoles at home
Unloading a sick joint is a priority for a hepatic spur disease: treatment at home can be quite successful if you make special insoles with your own hands or use improvised means:
- can be cut out of dense porous rubber in the form of a horseshoe - with a hole in place of the spur;
- under the heel is also a rubber band wrapped with a bandage, and a rolled flagellum made of birch bark, or, in extreme cases, cotton wool;
- insoles from young horseradish leaves or burdock will also help improve blood circulation.
Soft crushing and resorption spurs
For getting rid of the bony growth with a disease, the spinal spur folk medicine recommends the use of both soft mechanical methods of its crushing, and biochemical. Methods for reducing osteophyte:
- round peas are dumped in a sock in one layer. You need to wear it until the build-up disappears;
- pour vinegar raw egg whole, after softening the shell clean, and the inside of the egg pour and mix thoroughly with this vinegar and 1 tbsp.spoon of vegetable oil. Impregnate the fabric and apply to the spur, wrap with cellophane and heat. Promise resorption spurs for several sessions.
Treatment with warmth and baths
If you have fasciitis and heel spur: how to treat folk remedies with heat? The issue is extremely important, because the heating of the affected area has long been considered a very useful method. Under the influence of high temperature, vessels expand and blood circulation increases. This removes muscle spasms causing pain. But the most amazing effect is lengthening of ligaments and tendons.
Variants of hot baths:
- paraffin: the paraffin wax melts on the water bath. The fabric is laid in the pelvis, paraffin is poured onto it. When it cools down to the state of plasticine, cover it with a cloth and put the foot on top. Session time - 20 minutes;
- with salt + "Pomorin": soar a foot in hot water with 5 tbsp.spoons of salt for 15 minutes. After wipe dry and spread his heels with Pomorin toothpaste. Treat for 10 days;
- bath + bile: soar in normal hot water, then apply a cloth moistened in medical bile for 10 days.
Physical training and massage
Proper loading of a diseased joint is a very important method of combating plantar fasciitis. Exercises and massage improve blood circulation, salt metabolism, eliminate muscle spasm, stretch the damaged ligaments.
Actual use of loads and for hepatic spur disease: how to treat this illness at home with the help of physical therapy and massage? Quite simply.
These exercises are used directly for the treatment of the heel spur, as well as to eliminate the causes that caused it, and the concomitant diseases, complications:
- Get on your knees, buttocks sit on your heels, socks should rest on the floor. To perform swaying movements, after resting on their knees continue;
- From the previous position, spread your knees in different directions, continue similar movements;
- Stand near the wall and press down on his heels. Perform the torso of the trunk. When tilting, you need to exhale, opening your mouth.
With this simple method, you can not only relieve muscle tension and spasm, but also significantly reduce pain. In addition, correctly and regularly performed massage can save the main cause of calcaneal spurs - flat feet. These recommendations are good because you can perform them yourself:
- daily rub the aching heel against the felt for a long time;
- boil pot of "potatoes in uniforms", put in a basin, actively knead with your feet before cooling down. Wipe your feet, not flushing, draw an iodine net on the sole, put on dry socks. Do it every evening for 7-10 days;
- with flat feet, massage from the fingers to the heel, massage techniques: kneading, squeezing, pressing, stroking, and the use of special mats and rollers.
In such an unpleasant disease as a spinal spur, folk treatment assumes a rather mild approach to . However, one should not place high hopes on simple therapy and wait for immediate results, especially if the problem is chronic. Here, as elsewhere, we need an individual selection of methods and their regular execution. And do not forget that requires a preliminary statement of the correct diagnosis of .
how to cure a spur on the heel at home
Olya With an idiot argue. ..
1) One fresh egg.
2) 200 grams of creamy natural, not salted butter.
3) Acetic essence( take as much as you need to fill the egg in a glass)
- Beat the egg with the shell in a jar or in a glass, all this must be poured with acetic essence. It is necessary to fill only the egg, no more!
- We put butter on the gas, and wait until it melts. You do not need to bring it to a boil.
- Melted butter is poured into a glass.
- Without stirring the mixture, we close the jar with a lid, wrap it with a towel and put it in a dark place for 3 days.
- And only after 3 days you can open the jar and mix everything thoroughly.
- Every night we spread ointment on gauze folded several times, and apply to a sore spot.
- For retention, we tie with a bandage or just put on a sock.
- The idea is to use the whole cooked mixture. But as practice shows, this can not be either. Why? Yes, because the spur passes before the ointment runs out! In addition, after such an effective treatment of the heel spur, you will have a new, renewed skin.
- Gradually you will begin to flake skin on your legs and this may not be very comfortable. You do not have to torture yourself, the spur treatment can be interrupted for a short while.
- When your heels are healed, you can repeat the treatment of the heel spur for a complete cure, unless of course this is necessary.
- But I want to tell you that after a few procedures of such treatment, considerable relief comes!
Angel @ ///Drako// @
To make baths with soda and salt, and then a heel to roll on a massager. .. it will hurt, but so it is necessary to do days 10-15. .. It helped. ..
Burdock leaves: every evening an ordinary fresh burdock should be tied to the feet and heels with the back side of the sheet, wrapped with a rag on top, topped with a knot. Do not less than 10 days, you can keep it all night.
"Chicken blindness" or buttercup caustic: you need to take a bunch of grass, brew and simmer for 10 minutes. Then pour all the contents into the basin and soar your feet until the water cools. Procedures to do in a day or every day, who will do it. There should be 7-15 procedures.
Honey, iodine, salt: take one tablespoon with the top of honey, 1 bubble of iodine( 50 g.), 1 teaspoon of fine salt "Extra".All stir, apply on cotton wool( can be bandaged), attach to the heel, top the cellophane and tightly bandage, so that at night the bandage does not slip. In the morning resemble, without removing the bandage, 15 minutes, then take off. This amount of ointment is calculated 5 times. For five nights you can get rid of spurs. It is recommended to repeat the treatment in six months if the spurs appear again.
Cabbage, honey: spurs on the heels disappear from such a compress - take a leaf from a small cabbage fork, pour a teaspoon of honey on it. Attach to the heel, secure and warm. The procedures should be done at least 3 times a night.
Baths of herbs, fly agaric: brew wormwood, nettle, burdock and marshmallow, soak their feet. Treatment is long, up to a month, but everything disappears forever. You can apply fresh fly agaric to the heels, too, all will pass.
Salo for treatment of heel spur: 100 gr.melt the old fat in a skillet, add a raw chicken egg, 100 gr.vinegar and 1 teaspoon of honey. Give this lotion so much 48 hours. Then, steal a sick leg and apply a lotion for the night. To strengthen the action, sleep better in sock. A week later the spur will disappear.
Acetic essence: with a fungus, rip your feet in hot water with laundry soap. Wipe dry and brush the sore spots with vinegar essence. It is enough 3-4 procedures for the night. Socks after washing must be ironed with a hot iron, and shoes must be disinfected with formalin solution. The same recipe will help from spurs and corns.
Fish: for pain in the feet and heel spurs, take any fresh or fresh-frozen fish, remove large bones. Remember the fish with your hands to crush small bones. Then put everything in cellophane bags, preferably double, and put them on their feet. Top socks or footcloths, so as not to stain the bed.
This procedure is best done at night for 8-10 hours. In the morning remove, wash your feet with warm water. Throw the fish. On another night, make a new compress of fish, and so 7-10days
100 percent tool! What I just did not do. He suffered three years. In the morning, as they woke up, spread the heels with ointment capsicum, put on socks and go around all day. I have not missed two weeks. What happiness when it does not hurt to attack! All Health! !!