Headache, runny nose, throat burns. Cold. I want to do without drugs, doctors and their consultations. There are in this business such assistants, as aromamasla. Their aromas and sniffs are nice, and they bring relief very quickly.
Treatment with essential oils, or aromatherapy, quickly and easily copes with viral and cold diseases, improves immunity and prevents repeated diseases. In the season, colds are an excellent preventive measure.
What essential oils are used for colds?
- Tea tree oils, cloves, rosemary have an antiseptic effect, kill germs and viruses.
- Mint, melissa, ylang-ylang, and geranium oils also have a directed antiviral effect.
- Antibacterial effect will have essential oils of eucalyptus, cedar, spruce, juniper and thyme.
- Carnation, incense, thyme and chamomile-anti-inflammatory effect.
- Increase the immunity of oil from chamomile, rose, grapefruit.
- The general strengthening of the body is achieved with oils of anise, sandal, rose, fennel.
- Oils with antipyretic action - mint, bergamot, lemon, chamomile.
To make the aromaing, you need to add a few drops of the right oil or a mixture of oils in a liter of boiling water, take a towel and cover your head over the container. Who remembers, as a child over a potato. Breathe 10-12 minutes. After that, you need to rub your feet with oil, put on socks, take shelter with a warm blanket and go to bed. Here you can use oils of mint, cedar, eucalyptus and others.
Also, oils are used in aroma lamps, when taking a bath( a few drops in a bath) and with a massage.
When applying the treatment with essential oils, the following should be considered:
- These oils must be 100% quality. In the places of purchase, ask for certificates of conformity.
- Be sure to follow the instructions for use. Doses for children and pregnant women are much lower than the standard.
- When using the same oil for a long time, be sure to take a break in two or three weeks for a few days.
- There are contraindications for the use of essential oils, it is necessary to consult a doctor.
- It is necessary to carefully apply aromatherapy with simultaneous treatment with antibiotics or homeopathy.
- If you do not like the smell of essential oil - do not use it - there will not be an effect.
Aromatherapy is an excellent method of fighting colds, pleasant, effective and safe. Breathe health!