Is it possible to massage at home with osteochondrosis?One of the most effective methods of complex therapy of osteochondrosis is massage. It has a multifaceted positive effect on all tissues of the spine, improves their blood supply and properties.
Mechanism of the impact of massage on the spine with osteochondrosis
The mechanical effect on the back or neck tissue causes a number of effects that have a curative effect on the spine with osteochondrosis, these include:
- strengthening of the blood supply to the back tissues - massage causes warming of the skin and subcutaneous tissue,speed passing through blood vessels, opens unused vessels( collaterals).As a result, this leads to increased nutrition( trophism) of cartilages of intervertebral discs, bone tissue and muscles;
- reduction of lymphatic stasis( lymphatic drainage) is an important effect in which prerequisites are created to relieve edema and inflammation of the ridge tissues;
- increased elasticity of cartilage and connective tissue ligament between vertebrae;
- relaxation of striated back muscles, spasmodic in osteochondrosis - this is possible due to the warming action of the massage;
- muscle strengthening in the initial stages of osteochondrosis or vertebral instability is achieved through toning massage and special gymnastic exercises.
Indication for massage is the osteochondrosis of any part of the spine, the type and technique is determined by the attending physician according to the state of the ridge and the severity of pathological changes such as the presence of intervertebral hernia, marked infringement of the spinal roots, subluxation of the vertebral spine joints, etc.
There are several conditions whenwhich massage is undesirable and can cause adverse effects:
- acute pain, initiated by infringement of the roots of the dorsalOzga or pronounced inflammation;
- presence of one or more hernias of the disk between the vertebrae;
- dislocation of joints between the processes of the vertebrae;
- general intoxication of the body against infection with fever and fever;
- severe somatic diseases of internal organs in the stage of decompensation( cardiac or renal insufficiency, liver pathology).
It is important when performing a massage correctly and adequately choose its appearance and technique.
Conditions for carrying out the
In addition to the technique of performing the massage, the conditions in which it is performed are very important, they must ensure maximum comfort and relaxation of the patient. It is necessary to adhere to such rules:
- selection of lighting - the light should not be bright and sharp, the best option is a reflected, soft yellow light;
- adherence to the temperature regime - since the patient is in a semi-nude state, the temperature for his comfort is 22-23 ° C;
- a place for massage - a horizontal surface is used, which should not be too soft, couch is best suited;
- noise prevention - massage is desirable to be carried out in silence, it is supposed, easy soft music for the best relaxation of the patient.
All these conditions are strictly observed in the massage parlor or the office in the medical clinic.
Back massage for osteochondrosis at home
Usually, with osteochondrosis, massage is prescribed by a long course with everyday exercise. This gives certain inconveniences to the patient - everyday trips to the salon or office, which can adversely affect the results of treatment, especially in the winter. Therefore, it is allowed to perform a massage at home under the following conditions:
- The beginning of this procedure, the kind, technique and duration of the massage course is determined by the attending physician;
- massage should be performed only by a certified masseur who will accurately and correctly follow all the doctor's recommendations;
- at home it is necessary to prepare a room with conditions corresponding to the above recommendations regarding lighting, couches and silence.
Back massage at home with osteochondrosis is a good therapeutic measure for osteochondrosis, which can be more expensive than in the salon or office. However, this is offset by the lack of daily trips to massage facilities.
How to treat osteochondrosis at home?
There are already legends about the danger of self-treatment and the application of methods of traditional medicine. But the treatment of osteochondrosis at home is even recommended by specialists, because the speed of recovery of the cartilaginous tissues of the spine depends on the patient's discipline and the independent use of various means and methods. Nevertheless, do not hurry to engage in amateur performance: the best recommendations for home therapy will be given by a specialist doctor.
The main principle of home treatment
The most serious mistake in the treatment of diseases is the lack of a sight in depth: eliminating the symptoms does not mean getting rid of the disease, but only creates a time period of comfort with a subsequent attack of malaise and pain. Therefore, the use of pain medication for home treatment of osteochondrosis is only a small part of what you can do.
Temporarily getting rid of pain in the spine and muscle spasm, remember the most important thing - eliminating the causes of the disease. In a coherent series of such fit many factors: from low mobility to the consumption of large amounts of fatty foods. But the mechanism of development of dystrophy of intervertebral discs is always the same: lack of blood flow to the muscles of the back and neck and stagnant phenomena cause oxygen starvation of the cartilage, which leads to its degradation.
As a rule, specialists give patients recommendations, the fulfillment of which becomes the guarantor of successful treatment in full. These include: diet, exercise therapy, medication, advice on lifestyle, sleep and rest, selection of bedding.
In the treatment of osteochondrosis, a systematic approach is mandatory, so all the prescriptions of the doctor must be performed not in part, but completely.
How to intensively eliminate the causes of the disease?
Do you know why your spine suffers? To say for sure that the development of the disease began because of improper nutrition or stagnation of blood is almost impossible, so effective therapy requires a whole program aimed at restoring blood flow to the damaged discs.
Next, we will briefly talk about the methods of treating osteochondrosis at home. About some of them we already talked in more detail: below, in the descriptions of methods, see the article on links.
- Diet. Often, the cause of osteochondrosis are blood flow disorders due to the accumulation of cholesterol and loss of vascular elasticity. The elimination of fatty foods, as well as products rich in cholesterol: chicken eggs, meat broths, pork and chicken skin will help to correct the situation.
Not the last role in the activity of vessels can be played and strong drinks, and even not containing alcohol - ordinary coffee and tea. Vascular spasm leads to a regular intake of nicotine into the body. The solution is unequivocal: if you are being treated for osteochondrosis, you should completely abandon bad habits and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Restoration of blood circulation in the area of the pathological process is the most important condition for treating osteochondrosis at home. There are a lot of ways: from physical therapy to rubbing and compresses, you also have to choose a few and act. Orthopedic accessories for sleep. The spine is the axis of the human body, which throughout the day experiences stress, dynamic motion and static when sitting. But, like any other part of the body, he needs a full rest, which can only be provided by an even right arrangement during sleep. A quality orthopedic mattress and pillow create ideal conditions for normal blood circulation during your sleep and rest.
Smooth position of the body on the orthopedic mattress
Best methods of treatment of osteochondrosis at home
Despite all the complexity of the pathology, treating it at home, by and large, is not so difficult. The main requirement is discipline and daily implementation of all necessary procedures. Here are the most effective methods:
- Therapeutic physical training( individual complex of exercises) taking into account the localization of the disease. Gymnastics for cervical osteochondrosis includes exercises for the development of the muscles of the shoulder and neck, lesions of the lumbar vertebrae require a completely different approach - a combination of unloading the spine and developing the musculature of the lower back.
- At home, you can also perform simple self-massage techniques: rubbing and stroking, combined in a single program, can work wonders.
- Despite the fact that people are actively talking about osteochondrosis not so long ago( due to the increase in the incidence), it exists since ancient times. Of course, folk medicine has preserved hundreds of recipes of flavors, appliques and compresses.
The advantage of blossoms and compresses is a rapid effect: they not only increase the flow of blood to the focus of osteochondrosis, but also relieve pain for several hours.
This also includes herbal baths. Sometimes enough 5-7 sessions of fragrant procedure to get rid of strong pain.
- At home, you can apply and some methods of traditional Chinese medicine, which have gained immense popularity in the west: acupressure and acupuncture. But if you can not put the needles on your own, then the basic techniques of acupressure massage( shiatsu) can be fully mastered.
- Applicator Kuznetsova and Applicator Lyapko are devices specially designed for the treatment of osteochondrosis and many other diseases in any home conditions.
- For a long time, the ailment has been treated with the influence of a magnetic field, which stimulates blood circulation in the muscles located along the spine. This method can also be used at home, but special physicians should be selected by a physiotherapist.
Along with the widely known methods, interest is also growing in the methods of traditional Chinese medicine that are new for Europe, offering to treat osteochondrosis by applying packets and patches with herbs-phytopaths for the night. Chinese themselves recommend the use of a full course of therapy, including acupuncture, the use of patches and lotions with herbs in the affected areas( in which biologically active substances penetrate through the skin, exerting a local effect), establishing relations with oneself and the surrounding world.
And more recently there was a novelty, opening the prospects of home treatment of osteochondrosis even for undisciplined patients - a massager bed.
As you can see, there are a lot of ways of therapy in the conditions of your own home. The key to recovery is discipline: by regularly implementing all the doctor's recommendations in full, you can significantly slow down or completely stop the degradation of the intervertebral discs.
The result appears only when systematically follow the doctor's instructions.
Elimination of the causes of the disease
Basically, there is no single cause of osteochondrosis of the thoracic, cervical or lumbar regions. Therefore, to restore the flow of blood, you need a whole program.
To get rid of the pathology, you need to remember everything that affects vertebra damage.
Diet. Often the cause of osteochondrosis is clusters of cholesterol, and because of this, the vessels lose their elasticity, and blood flow is disturbed. In order to improve their condition, you need to exclude from the diet products that have a lot of cholesterol: pork, broths of meat, eggs, fatty foods. Bad influence on the work of vessels of coffee, strong tea, as well as alcohol. But nicotine, which enters the body, leads to spasm of blood vessels. Therefore, it is better to lead a healthy lifestyle, especially those who are being treated for osteochondrosis.
Treatment of osteochondrosis at home requires the restoration of blood circulation. For this, there are a lot of physical exercises, as well as compresses.
Orthopedic mattresses and accessories for a healthy sleep. For the whole day a person gets a big load on his spine, so he needs the right position during sleep. And this can allow a good orthopedic mattress, as well as a pillow. They allow the blood to circulate well during sleep.
Methods of treatment of osteochondrosis at home
Osteochondrosis of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar regions is a complex disease. But only to treat it at home is not difficult. The main thing is to systematically follow all the instructions, it's best to do it all in a complex. Namely:
- therapeutic gymnastics, which improves the condition of the muscles of the neck, as well as the shoulder girdle;
- is worth doing self-massage - rubbing, stroking;
- there are many recipes in folk medicine that are worth using( rubbing, compresses, ointments);
- should not forget about herbal baths that help get rid of the pain;
- there are different methods of Chinese medicine, which have gained great popularity( acupuncture, acupressure);
- there are special devices( Applicator Lyapko and Applicator Kuznetsova), which help get rid of osteochondrosis of the thoracic, lumbar and cervical divisions;
- physiotherapist can assign special magnets, which can create a magnetic field at home.
Chinese medicine is also progressing, which offers sachets and patches with herbs. They need to be applied at night. But best of all they will be effective in a complex, so do not forget about acupressure, acupuncture. Such procedures are recommended by Chinese specialists.
There are also special massage beds, with which you can get a good result in the treatment of the disease of the thoracic, lumbar and cervical spine.
Therefore, at home, you can use many methods that exist in the current medicine. The most important thing is to regularly perform them, which will stop damage to the discs between the vertebrae.
Once the symptoms have become noticeably lost, you need to do a massage. Since visiting the masseurs does not all have the opportunity, you can do the procedures yourself. It's easier to do this on the neck. To begin massage it is necessary with strokes of a palm brush, and then to begin to rub a body with fingers.
It's hard to stretch your entire back. It is best to massage the pads of your thumbs, as well as your fists. You can also do rides on your back, when your arms are clasped behind your feet. Thus, the muscles are massaged from the body weight.
There are also many adaptations that will help make massage at home. They are different in appearance and price, but very effective.
Any massage should be done on clean skin, when there is no inflammatory process.
Contraindicated to do massage to those who have problems with the respiratory system, as well as diseases of the cardiovascular system.
So, the treatment of osteochondrosis at home carries a very good result. The main thing is to do everything in a comprehensive and systematic way.
Author of the article:
Massage for cervical osteochondrosis at home, self-massage lesson
Osteochondrosis is a very common disease, which also recently began to amaze young people. As a rule, the reasons for its appearance are caused by a way of life. Excessively high loads on the spine or, conversely, sedentary work and general hypodynamia cause irreversible destruction processes. The intervertebral disc should receive nutrients from surrounding tissues, since it does not have its own blood vessels. With a sedentary life, this exchange does not occur and premature wear of the cartilaginous tissue of the spine begins. Intervertebral discs lose elasticity, become less durable and are damaged.
Symptomatology of cervical osteochondrosis
The neck is one of the most vulnerable areas of the spine. It contains a large number of nerves and blood vessels. Any violations in this zone lead to very unpleasant consequences.
The main symptoms are:
- Painful sensations in the neck, between the shoulder blades, in the nape;
- Stiffness of the neck.
What is the benefit and specificity of cervical massage
When the question arises of the treatment of osteochondrosis, the initial goal is to stop the pain syndrome. Then, at the stage of remission, it is necessary to prevent the recurrence or development of the disease. Usually, special gymnastics and massage are used for this, which in this case is much more effective than drug therapy.
Massage can improve blood circulation in the area of pain, strengthen the neck muscles, eliminate muscle spasms, reduce or eliminate pain syndrome.
The method of massage should be selected individually, it will be determined by the stage of the disease and the overall clinical picture.
It must be remembered that the acute period of the disease should be already passed, otherwise it is not recommended to carry out a massage, since there is a high probability of intensifying the painful sensations. If there are concomitant diseases, then their presence must be taken into account.
Usually, the massage begins with the part of the neck that is healthy, then go to the diseased area, acting there more gently. Necessarily need to massage the points of the exit of the occipital nerves, since in the presence of cervical osteochondrosis they suffer most of all.
General massage techniques
The patient should lie on his stomach or sit at the table. The position should be comfortable, and the muscles are absolutely not tense. When performing the massage, general massage techniques are used:
- The procedure starts with stroking the collar zone, movements are carried out along the lymph flow towards the lymph nodes. From the seventh cervical vertebra do strokes in the sides.
- Triturating techniques prepare the muscles for deep impact. Begin to make movements from the base of the skull, performing their fingertips. When they go to the massage of the collar area, the trituration is done by sawing.
- The muscles are then kneaded, which occurs in three stages: gripping, fixing and straightening.
- Finish with massage strokes and movements of vibration.
Massage with cervical osteochondrosis at home
With exacerbations of osteochondrosis in the cervical area, the most attention is given to medical treatment, which allows to eliminate pain syndrome, weakening the manifestations of compression of the peripheral zones of the central nervous system. After the pain sensations are weakened and lost, it is important not to give up the treatment, supplementing it with physiotherapy and stretching the spine, as well as exercises of physiotherapy exercises. A positive effect also causes massage with cervical osteochondrosis, which can be performed at home and in special institutions for this.
You can immediately note the unique tool for the treatment of diseases of the spine, which has high efficiency and has many positive reviews.
This is an orthopedic plaster "ZB PAIN RELIEF".Large-scale clinical trials were conducted at the Stockholm Medical University( Sweden) in 2013.A total of more than 1000 men and women with various diseases of the spine and joints participated in them, and they used orthopedic plasters "ZB PAIN RELIEF" for 2 weeks. The results of the research surprised even the doctors!
Pain, both acute and aching, passed in most subjects within 1-3 days after the beginning of the use of patches. More than 70% of those participating in the studies have developed significant shifts in the treatment of chronic diseases of the spine and joints.
More about this band-aid you can find on the link further - "ZB PAIN RELIEF".
Against the background of other forms of fighting with osteochondrosis, the most attention deserves a massage, which is the most effective procedure for treatment and prevention. But in itself it should not be used, because the key to quick recovery lies in the implementation of an integrated approach. The advantages of the massage is that it allows you to quickly eliminate the stiff neck, restoring elasticity to the muscles and joint mobility, while improving blood circulation and microcirculation of the lymph.
However, despite the undoubted benefit of massage, it is not always possible to conduct it in any situation, since even this useful procedure has its contraindications. In the fight against osteochondrosis, the best results are achieved by using the classical massage method. Apply it immediately after the exacerbation. Within one course, 10 to 15 procedures are performed, after which you need to take a break. During the year, it is optimal to take massage courses 2-3 times.
When it is impossible to massage
Patient is not allowed to massage, if he has:
- strong painful sensations against the background of exacerbated osteochondrosis;
- heart pathology;
- diseases of an infectious nature;
- skin diseases.
When osteochondrosis, even if it does not pass with severe symptoms, decide to visit the masseuse better after consulting with an experienced doctor. It is necessary to remember about contraindications and take into account that treatment should be comprehensive, only then you can expect a long-term remission.
Harm and benefit of
massage procedures As already mentioned, massage with cervical osteochondrosis should become an integral part of complex therapy, but it can be performed only after the pain syndrome has been eliminated, making sure that the patient does not have any other symptoms exacerbated. This is an extremely important point, since most people simply do not understand how massage can harm a patient with an acute form of cervical osteochondrosis. To understand this, it is necessary to take into account the result of the massage effect:
- to the damaged areas, near which inflammations and edema usually form, more blood will come, which in many cases will intensify the pain syndrome;
- formed edema will increase dramatically in size, as this will contribute to a large rush of blood;
- general condition of the patient will worsen, as negative factors of osteochondrosis will progress.
Given these points, a patient with an acute form of osteochondrosis should be clear that until the symptoms are weakened, from the sessions of massage should be categorically refrain. Having achieved results at the first stage of treatment, it is possible to strengthen the result and accelerate the recovery, adding to the medication treatment massage and manual therapy.(On the topic: acupressure with cervical osteochondrosis).
But here there is no place for amateur activity, as a physician should prescribe a massage session and apply the methods of manual therapy for cervical osteochondrosis. This is due to the fact that parts of patients in view of the individual nature of the course of the disease, these methods of physical impact can be strictly contraindicated.
The use of massage in the first place is that it allows you to eliminate muscle spasms, returning them a natural tone. In a patient with osteochondrosis, the muscles of the back and neck are usually highly stressed, so touching them can cause severe pain. Especially it concerns the muscles of the neck, which assume the bulk of physical activity due to the fact that in diseases of the spine, the body weight is otherwise distributed.
After the specialist will massage the neck with osteochondrosis, or rather his full course, the patient will at least temporarily lose some of the unpleasant symptoms such as headache, nausea, general weakness, and so on.
Method of performing massage
Performing massage procedures for osteochondrosis of the cervical region, it is necessary to follow a calm pace in the absence of strong pressure. The muscles of the shoulder zone and cervical region should be warmed up slowly, with light and smooth movements, crushing small seals, formed during spasm of vessels and the course of inflammatory processes in the vertebrae.
With spasm of the neck muscles, they accumulate lactic acid, which forms small, but very dense formations. Therefore, a patient with a massage can experience unpleasant pain. To stretch such formations and withdraw excess lactic acid, you will need to undergo a full course of massage, as 1-2 procedures will not have the proper effect. To speed up the result, you can supplement the treatment with self-massage.(On the topic: self-massage with cervical osteochondrosis).
Performing regular muscle kneading, you can completely get rid of densified nodules. This is due to improved blood supply, which by virtue of its natural intensity destroys and flushes such formations, restoring to the muscles their natural elasticity.
However, if you register for a massage course, do not wait for miracles immediately. In severe cases, several courses may be necessary to achieve a lasting effect. At the same time, one should not forget that an integrated approach must be applied to the treatment of osteochondrosis.
During the massage, the patient should lie on his stomach or sit in a special chair, which provides complete relaxation of the neck muscles. The specialist should pre-warm the muscles with strokes. Muscular tissues of the back, shoulder, neck and part of the head in the occiput are then elaborated in a more intensive form.
- The classical method of massage provides, that first carry out a series of strokes( about ten), which are directed from the occipital part to the back and shoulders. It is important to control the degree of depression, so that the skin does not move with respect to the muscles.
- After warming the fabric with strokes, they begin to perform longitudinal squeezing. Here already it is necessary to press more strongly, in this connection the masseur should operate or work especially cautiously not to put or render harm to health. Produce a squeezing of the bent phalanges of the fingers, moving along the spine and carrying out about 5 pressure from each side.
- At the next stage, kneading of the muscles begins, when they are finger-fingering, carrying out grippers. Alternatively, you can flex the muscles with the bent phalanges of the fingers, performing circular motions. This technique is first applied to the muscles that are located along the vertebral column, and then switch to the side.
- After kneading begin to perform longitudinal grinding, using for this purpose small pillows of thumbs. The masseur grasps the lateral and posterior parts of the neck during grinding, controlling the intensity of the applied forces so that the patient does not experience pain. Having finished with the neck, they begin to massage the shoulder pads.
- At the final stage of the massage, strokes of the cervical and occipital parts are performed. After that, massage ends with grinding the back of the head. As a rule, the whole procedure takes no more than half an hour.
To perform massage with osteochondrosis of the cervical department is necessary only after the disease recedes. His main task is to call doctors better microcirculation, so do not think that the deformed disc will immediately recover and osteochondrosis will not return.
When performing health-improving massage courses, the effects of intense force are not permissible, since they can significantly harm. However, muscle overstrain is present in almost every person, and as a result, a massage is applied, which is performed with gentle pressure.
If there is no possibility to pass a massage course with a specialist, then there is a certain complex that can be performed independently. But you need to understand that he can not completely replace professional help. Nevertheless, self-massage is often able to help out, so it is not superfluous to get acquainted with his techniques, which are now in a convenient and visual form can be found on the web. Teaching videos will help to learn the correct performance and provide the patient another trump card in the fight against osteochondrosis.
For the removal of headaches, you can massage the place for some time, where the occipital nerve is located next to the skin. But still, at the first opportunity, you should turn to qualified specialists and take 2-3 breaks with breaks.
Osteochondrosis is an extremely complex disease, in the fight against which versatile methods should be used. In no case do you need to self-medicate, which can often greatly damage and lead to an exacerbation of the disease. In addition to methods of physical impact, you need to apply a special diet, which will help to achieve the desired results faster.
Despite the complexity and duration of treatment, get rid of osteochondrosis, if it did not reach its final stage, it is still possible. But if you ignore the symptoms and do not seek help from a doctor, you can "earn" a disability as a result, so you should not joke about osteochondrosis.
Pay attention to the unique remedy for osteochondrosis, arthrosis and injuries!
Gel "Grandfather's Secret" - the first Russian drug, which makes it possible to restore cartilaginous tissue in joints without surgical intervention and injections.
More about this tool you can find on the link further - Cream "Grandfather's Secret".
Massage with osteochondrosis of the spine honey, canned and spot: choose the best massager from osteochondrosis
Osteochondrosis is a "family" of orthopedic joint diseases that occur in people at an early age, and also occur in fast-growing animals. All these diseases are characterized by interruption of blood supply to the bones.
Osteochondrosis is often diagnosed in men in combination with impotence.
Massage with osteochondrosis of the spine is a rather effective analgesic. And it will be even more effective if you supplement it with swimming with osteochondrosis and performing therapeutic gymnastics.
As a result of simple manipulations, the influx of blood and lymph to the tissues of the spine is greatly increased, muscle spasms are removed, and the healing process takes place more quickly.
The only requirement for the patient is relaxation during the massage. That is why it is recommended to hold it in the "lying on the back" or "sitting" position of the .
- Start the massage from the upper back. Use standard massage techniques, such as stroking and kneading.
- Next, start massaging the area of the blades. There are already more complex tricks required. Massage the muscles from the bottom of the scapula to the neck. After that, go to the shoulder girdle, performing kneading, squeezing and stroking. If the patient is in a sitting position, then the pectoral muscles can be treated.
- Next, you can go to massage the neck and head. Start with soft circular motions at the base of the neck, gradually moving higher and higher.
- After this, go to the direct massage of the spine. Be very careful, try to feel the spinous processes of the vertebrae under the fingers. Ideal would be the option, if the patient tilts his head forward - so it will be easier to "test" the vertebrae. Use stroking, rubbing and kneading.
- If the pain in osteochondrosis rests in the shoulder or arm, they also need to massage. Only need to pre-stretch the neck, the collar area and the upper back.
Remember that massage should always be regular. The only exception: exacerbation of the disease.
Massage with osteochondrosis of the spine can be carried out at home. But in order to learn how to perform it yourself, it is best to go through several massage sessions with an experienced specialist.
Which massager will save from osteochondrosis
Many types of massagers have been developed for the treatment of osteochondrosis.
Among the most popular masseurs from osteochondrosis it is worth noting:
Manual infrared massager .When applied on the painful area, it improves blood circulation. Patients with osteochondrosis of the spine should be massaged not the vertebral column, but the near-vertebral zone. The duration of exposure is up to slight redness of the skin.
Massage cap .Helps and from osteochondrosis and radiculitis, relieving muscle tension of the back, strengthens muscles and tendons, improves blood circulation. Has an effect on biologically active points.
Mechanical ball-type massager-track .It is also a good massager for the neck with osteochondrosis and has practically no contraindications. It is cheaper than the above-described "colleagues".They can be treated as a nude body, and perform massage through a light tissue. Such a massager from osteochondrosis affects the muscles, joints and subcutaneous tissue, which leads to a general improvement of the body. It is best to apply it after a relaxing hot bath.
How to massage with cans with osteochondrosis
Before the massage, prepare the skin surface. Apply a small amount of warm oil or massage cream on it and carefully rub on the skin. This will reduce discomfort and help prevent bruising.
Take the glass medical jar. Take her inside for a few seconds with a lighted cotton swab dipped in alcohol.
Quickly remove the wand and put the jar on the desired area of the skin. The skin should be retracted into the can by approximately 1.5 cm. Now you can slowly and accurately move the jar over the lubricated area.
Doing massage in banks with osteochondrosis you need to make smooth, unhurried movements along the spine, from the waist to the neck. Nevertheless, the ridge itself should not be massaged.
Duration of massage is After the procedure, cover the patient with a blanket and let him drink warm tea.
Massage by banks with osteochondrosis can be done at home, but contraindications should be considered:
- Get around the big birthmarks.
- Do not massage in case of inflammatory skin diseases, and if the patient has poor blood coagulation.
- A person should feel good, that is, during a period of exacerbation of osteochondrosis, can massage is contraindicated. It is necessary to be limited to reception of the tablets prescribed by the doctor from osteochondrosis of the lumbar department.
Advantages and contra-indications of honey massage with osteochondrosis
Honey massage is done for cosmetic, reconstructive and therapeutic purposes.
Applying honey massage at home, you can cure diseases such as arthrosis, osteochondrosis, sleep disorders, headache.
We need a course of massage procedures, with a break of three days.
Like any other kind of massage, honey massage with osteochondrosis has contraindications:
- hypertension, it is possible to increase blood pressure during the procedure;
- severe cardiovascular disease;
Osteochondrosis, home massage - Osteochondrosis: types, degrees, treatment
In today's conditions, the most terrible pathology of consequences and complications is rightly considered to be osteochondrosis. Violation of motor activity, destruction of the vertebrae and intervertebral cartilage, salt deposits in the most critical areas and many other consequences carries this osteopathy. The reasons for it have not yet been fully determined, and the indirect influence is not fully understood. Today's medicine suggests that a significant decrease in libido, the mass of gynecological diseases in women and virtually uncontrollable therapy, deep impotence in men also largely depends on the disruption of the structure of the spine and its destructive changes.
Experience of ancient vertebrologists
Given the rather long period of acquaintance and close friendship of mankind with osteochondrosis, the arsenal of folk medicine has accumulated a huge number of methodologies and methods of successful treatment of osteochondrosis at various stages of its development. Those people who are diagnosed with and approved should be guided and psychologically adjusted to the fact that today there is no absolutely effective tool for a complete victory over the disease.
But for many centuries the arsenal of folk wisdom has accumulated a huge number of techniques, simple means, preparations from accessible components. They allow classical medicine to significantly intensify the processes of treatment and significant relief of the condition. For example, chronic osteochondrosis, massage in household conditions, grinding with ointments based on essential oils and exercises by a special technique may seem not very powerful treatment against pathology.
But thanks to this simple therapy it is possible to significantly alleviate the condition during the process's abatement. Today's self-management techniques are recommended only with careful supervision of the instructor's medical worker, and the control is exercised by the doctor. And today the experience of the ancients helps to regain the joy of life for many of our contemporaries. Auxiliary methods very seriously affect the success of the main treatment, several times increasing its therapeutic effect. Given that the art of massage, therapeutic gymnastics, acupuncture has been honed by hundreds and thousands of years, especially in the East, its experience and acquisitions must be taken, no doubt, almost in its entirety.
Variety of types of home treatment
Despite the fact that no doctor will ever recommend a patient to be treated at home, there are several important points when it is very in demand and successfully. Home-style therapy for osteochondrosis is very productive when it is corrected by specialists. Let you have the most neglected osteochondrosis, massage at home, will significantly intensify blood circulation and innervation in certain areas of the spine. The following measures are included in the complex of admissible classical medicine of home procedures:
- Therapeutic physical training and gymnastics.
- Massage and manual therapy.
- Therapeutic diet and methods of therapeutic starvation.
- Balneology and herbal baths.
- Use of compresses, lotions and phyto infusions.
Special attention of specialists in the field of prescriptions for home procedures is enjoyed by magnetotherapy. It allows to increase blood circulation in all segments of the spinal column. A usual set of magnets for this procedure can be purchased in specialized salons, and picked up with the help of a physiotherapist.
Osteochondrosis and the possibilities of exercise therapy
The complex of therapeutic exercises for primary manifestations of bone disease is called by clinicians rightly one of the most effective methods of improving the condition. It allows not only to obtain an excellent result in the field of pathology, but also shows really excellent successes in the overall improvement of the organism. That these exercises in fact were one of the ways of treatment, you need to spend them in a daily routine, observed by a specialist.
Therapeutic gymnastics for the spine for osteochondrosis consists of a specific set of therapeutic movements with a strictly defined amplitude that the specialist selects. The range of criteria for selection includes individual characteristics of each organism, precise localization of foci of the disease. Each separate area of the affected spine requires certain movements with a strictly fixed amplitude and power load. For example, developed cervical osteochondrosis requires an emphasis on the development of the muscles of the cervico - brachial region and the collar zone. In lumbar osteochondrosis, a combination of development and activation of the muscles of the lumbar region with the possibilities of unloading the spine from mechanical compression is required.
Features of home exercise therapy
Despite the fact that osteochondrosis at any stage of its course significantly limits the motor activity, linking literally on the hands and feet, for any patient the movement is equal to life. Everyone wants to live long and successfully, and if there is an osteochondrosis in an anamnesis, this is an objective condition under which longevity comes.
When the acute period has passed, and the phase of the decay of the process has come, chronic osteochondrosis of the spine, therapeutic exercises and movements without sudden strokes, jumps, movements of weights are simply necessary. Guaranteed do not cause a new surge and complications of exercises from Pilates, yoga, Chinese curative and health-improving physical training, swimming. Everything can be used at home, excluding swimming lessons due to the lack of home pool in most patients.
The clear rules of home gymnastics will help to achieve the benefit:
- The choice of a place for exercises takes place taking into account the growth of a lying person, movements of hands and feet.
- Perform a complex of movements in a smooth and unhurried rhythm, experiencing real pleasure from the process of sports activities.
- Before starting, warming up, warming up the muscles and joints.
- The final exercises should be stretching and finishing relaxation. This reduces the burden on the intervertebral spaces naturally.
- Regular exercise and physical activity. We exclude the technique of catching up the missed by double loads.
- Immediately before starting the exercise, never eat anything, especially greasy and heavy.
Against the background of proper nutrition and diet, inherent in patients with disrupted metabolism, it is possible to stabilize processes quite quickly. What is very important when using home classes is their regularity, low time and cost, high efficiency due to natural natural movements that do not require significant force loads and efforts.