Diet for arthrosis of the knee joint
Diet for arthrosis of the knee
Arthrosis is a disease of people of the older generation, although there are exceptions, for example, the development of arthrosis, as a consequence of a knee injury. To date, according to statistics, this disease affects about 15% of the population at the age of 40 years. By the age of sixty, one in three people is sick with arthrosis, and at the age of seventy - every second has joint pain. Whether we want it or not, the age-related changes in the body occur every year.
With age, metabolic processes in the body slow down, letting you know about yourself old traumas and chronic diseases. On how ready our body for the transition from the status of "young" to "mature" depends largely on the well-being of a person. The presence of excess weight, with age makes itself felt, including at the work of joints.
After diagnosing arthrosis you need to know what to do!
Decreased elasticity in the joint, damage to the cartilaginous tissue leads to unavoidable arthrosis of the joints. Treatment of this disease is based on anesthesia, removal of inflammation and restoration of joint function.
To this end, not only exercise therapy, physiotherapy procedures and sanatorium treatment are used, but also proper nutrition. It is rational nutrition that allows people with arthrosis joints, for a long time to live in the stage of remission, avoiding exacerbations.
Features of nutrition for arthrosis of the knee joint
As many people manage to "podnakopit" a dozen or even more extra pounds with age, this load and so on already elderly joints can lead to an exacerbation of arthrosis of the knee joints. Excess weight is one of the leading negative factors that are detrimental to joint work.
Clinic of the disease
Even a slight weight loss, will reduce the load on it, and therefore add the patient a good state of health. In order to reduce weight, it is necessary to adhere to a healthy diet, based on a rational diet, exercise therapy and various vitamin complexes and chondroprotectors.
Any joint disease and knee arthrosis, including, require a balanced diet. Harmonious combination of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, will help not only to reduce excess weight, but also not to give progress to this disease. What should be included in the diet of a person suffering from arthrosis of the knee joint?
Since protein is the main building material for the cell, the products containing it must necessarily be present in the diet of patients with arthrosis. A lot of protein is found in meat. However, preference should be given to low-fat varieties - chicken, turkey, veal, rabbit.
Proteins. Chicken meat
Cooking meat is recommended for a couple, boil or bake in the oven. Grilling is also an excellent alternative to grilled meat. Another rich protein product is milk and dairy products. Sour cream, cottage cheese, cheese and yoghurt are an indispensable attribute of dietary nutrition for patients with arthrosis. If there is a problem of excess weight, then all dairy products must be eaten fat-free. The protein in them will remain in the same amount as in fatty.
Among the products of vegetable origin, protein is found in beans, beans, lentils, buckwheat. Great importance in the diet of a person suffering from arthrosis, is played by fish. Its easily assimilated protein helps to reduce weight, relieves various diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. Eat fish in a baked, boiled or grilled food.
Fried fish, salted and dry are not dietary products, and you will not get health.
Fats play an important role in dietary nutrition. It is recommended to eat vegetable oils - olive, sunflower, linseed, nut, sesame. In a small amount you can consume butter. All vegetable oils can be used for dressing salads, cereals, cooking home sauces and mayonnaise.
If you are overweight, then you should not get too involved with vegetable oils, because they are both useful and caloric. Useful fats are found in fatty fish, so do not be afraid to include salmon, catfish, etc. in your menu.
Fats. Salmon fillet
All kinds of nuts contain a large amount of fats, good for health. Walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds, pine nuts have useful properties only in raw or slightly dried form. Fried nuts do not bring any benefit, except pleasure.
The caloric content of any nuts is very high, so anyone who struggles with excess weight, you need to use them in limited quantities, for example, a couple of walnuts a day. Sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds can also be added to your diet as a source of vegetable fats.
Carbohydrates are also one of the main components of dietary nutrition, providing energy to the human body. The main thing is that they are complex carbohydrates. These include fruits, vegetables, cereals from cereals, baked goods from wholemeal flour. Simple carbohydrates - sugar, white bread, bakery products from the highest grade flour, confectionery products, sweet fizzy drinks.
After their use, there is a rapid surge of energy, a person becomes alert and active. The level of insulin in the blood rises sharply. However, very soon the person again feels hungry, while part of the energy has passed to the fatty deposits.
Carbohydrates. Dried fruits
Complex carbohydrates are gradually absorbed and gradually release energy, which makes it impossible to deposit it in fatty tissues, but is fully used by the body for its benefits.
Very useful dried fruits, which must be included in the diet for everyone, and especially lovers of sweet. Dates, dried apricots, figs, prunes, apricots can be an excellent substitute for traditional sweets and cakes. They are rich in various trace elements and vitamins.
Half the diets of a patient with arthrosis should be vegetables and fruits. It is desirable that they are damp, but if your health does not allow you to enjoy fresh vegetables and fruits, you can stew them, bake them in the oven. Canned tomatoes, cucumbers, various salads and seasonings should be consumed only occasionally, so to speak on holidays.
Diet for arthrosis of the knee joint has no definite duration. It should become the basis of nutrition of the patient with this disease.
Secrets for slimming
A person who suffers from excess weight and tries to get rid of it, very often experiences discomfort during the transition to a rational diet.
Sharp refusal of sweet, habitual products causes a negative. A person becomes irritable, depressed or aggressive. When moving to a rational diet, start your limitations gradually. For example, if you ate a chocolate bar a day, now divide it in half and eat it in two days, and only in the morning. In the future, replace the chocolate with honey or dried fruits.
Chocolate is more appropriate to replace with honey
The last time you can eat three hours before bedtime. Therefore, if you lie not earlier than 23-00, then you can have dinner at 20-00, and not at 18-00, as the main diets recommend. Tableware for serving the table is recommended to choose small sizes, then the portion will seem bigger.
It is proved that even the color of dishes and kitchen walls can also affect the appetite. Cold shades( blue, green, etc.) of plates, as well as a neutral white color, do not cause an increase in appetite, and warm tones - excite appetite. Dietary foods are against alcohol, especially during weight loss.
Alcohol stimulates appetite. Sometimes you can afford 100-150 grams of red dry wine for dinner. According to statistics, a person at dinner at the company eats several times more than alone. Accordingly, it can be concluded that for the period of weight loss it is better to give up sitting with friends if they are not in the same weight loss team with you.
Video - Diet for arthrosis of the knee
Diet for arthrosis
The arthrosis diet is not a panacea for this disease, but it can alleviate the condition of the patient and allow the body to receive useful substances for the restoration of joint tissues.
Osteoarthritis is a joint disease that manifests itself in a degenerative-dystrophic lesion of the joint. These changes are of an age-specific character, that is, they appear in older people, after forty-five years. Deformation affects, in the first place, cartilage of the joint, epiphyses of bones and, in some cases, soft tissues. A diet with arthrosis can only benefit in conjunction with the rest of the treatment - drug therapy, physiotherapy and so on.
Treatment of arthrosis with the
diet One of the causes of arthrosis is the overweight of the patient. It is noticed that people who weigh more than their norm are much more likely to suffer from joint diseases. Namely, the knee and hip joint. Decreased body weight leads to relief of the patient's condition. Therefore, the treatment of arthrosis with a diet, in the first place, should be aimed at overcoming the excess weight of the patient. But getting rid of excess kilograms should not deprive the body of a patient of useful nutrients. The vitamins, minerals, proteins, fats and carbohydrates necessary for maintenance of health are obliged to arrive with food in that quantity which is necessary. Therefore, a diet for arthrosis, aimed at reducing weight, should be full and balanced.
The second point to consider when making a menu is that a diet for arthrosis should prevent unnecessary wear of the cartilage tissue and the joint itself. Therefore, it is necessary to balance the nutrition in such a way that the substances that enter the patient's body help to maintain the elasticity of the cartilage and contribute to the restoration of bone tissue of the joint.
It is necessary to take into account one more factor that affects the improvement of the condition of patients with arthrosis. At the end of the 20th century, due to the progression of technologies for the production of food products, a new type of arthrosis - metabolic - appeared in the world's population. This form of arthrosis is due to eating foods that contain chemical additives - hormones, steroids, preservatives, dyes and so on - in excess. Therefore, a diet for arthrosis should be directed, first of all, to the organization of a natural diet of patients. The products from which dishes for patients with arthrosis are prepared should not contain artificial, chemical additives, which is a prerequisite for the treatment of metabolic arthrosis.
Diet for arthrosis of joints
Nutrition for arthrosis of joints should be made taking into account the following recommendations:
- It is necessary to exclude food processing by frying. The food should be baked, steamed, boiled or stewed.
- You need to switch to frequent, fractional power.
- Food should be taken in small portions, which eliminates overeating and weight gain.
- You can serve dishes in small plates that visually increase the amount of food on them.
- There is a need to slowly and thoroughly chew food. Thus, the body saturation is faster, because digestion of food begins already in the mouth with the help of saliva.
- During the absorption of food, you need to make small pauses, then the body will feel satiety faster, which will not prevent overeating.
- When you feel saturation, you need to stop and no longer eat. The habit of eating up everything to the last crumb in this case leads not to health, but to the progression of the disease. The next time you need to put a smaller portion, because adding a little more food is much more useful than eating what you do not want to eat anymore.
- If there is no feeling of hunger, do not eat.
- After each meal, it is necessary to thoroughly rinse the oral cavity.
- You should not stay alone after a meal or go to bed. It is best to make one hundred slow steps after eating, and then take a rest.
- The final meal should be no later than 19 pm and two hours before bedtime.
- I need to watch the chair. Emptying the bowels should occur every morning, without effort and problems. If this does not happen, you need to add more greenery and fiber to your diet, as well as foods that help prevent constipation.
Diet for joint arthrosis is aimed at weight reduction, normalization of metabolic processes in the body and restoration of functions of the joint tissue. Therefore, all the above principles of food intake must be strictly observed by patients.
What can I eat with arthrosis?
- Of meat products, it is best to eat poultry - home chicken, turkey, duck.
- Fish of fatty varieties is very useful for patients with arthrosis. It is necessary to introduce herring, mackerel, salmon, trout into the diet, which will provide the patient with unsaturated fatty acids Omega-3.The above fatty acids inhibit the aging of the joint and to some extent can prevent the inflammatory processes that appear in the joint tissues.
- Flaxseed and linseed oil - these nutritional supplements contain in excess omega-3 fatty acids.
- Products rich in calcium. First of all, it's whey. Contrary to popular belief in the production of cottage cheese, more calcium remains in the solid mass - cottage cheese, and in the liquid - serum. Therefore, to saturate the body with calcium, you need to drink up to half a liter of whey every day. It is useful to drink kefir, fermented baked milk and natural yogurt without adding sugar, dyes and preservatives.
- Rich in calcium and herbs - parsley, dill, spinach, celery, salad.
- Foods that contain large amounts of vitamin E are indispensable on the table of patients with arthrosis. You should eat baked fish, walnuts, almonds, cedar nuts, hazelnuts, sprouted wheat( 2-3 tablespoons a day).
- Porridge and bread of their coarse flour are sources of complex carbohydrates.
- Fruits that are rich in fiber, fructose, vitamins and minerals. Separately, I want to say about pineapples, which can remove inflammation of the joints.
- Fresh pomegranate and orange juice.
- Fresh vegetables, among which the most useful are cauliflower, carrots, broccoli, pumpkin and zucchini.
- Vegetable food, rich in protein, is simply necessary for arthrosis. You should prepare dishes from beans, peas and lentils.
- Butter, as a source of fat.
- Foods with a high content of B vitamins. Vitamin B1 is found in peas, baked potatoes, whole grain bread. Vitamin B2 can be obtained from dairy products, eggs and bananas. Vitamin B6 is rich in nuts, chicken meat, bananas and dairy products. Vitamin B9( folic acid) can be obtained from lentils, peas, bananas, parsley, spinach, nuts, wild rose hips and fresh raspberry and currant leaves. Vitamin B12 is found in by-products( kidneys, liver) egg yolks, in fish - herring, salmon, sardines, seafood, fermented milk products and hard cheese.
What can not be eaten with arthrosis?
The following foods and culinary products should be excluded from the diet:
- Cakes, cream cakes and other cream-making confections.
- Baking and fresh wheat bread.
- Ice cream, milk and cream desserts.
- Chocolate butter and chocolate cheese, chocolate-nut pastes.
- Chips, croutons, toasts, popcorn, corn and wheat flakes, as well as ready-made breakfasts.
- Alcohol, including beer and low-alcohol beverages. Tobacco smoking is also banned. Sweet, carbonated drinks.
- Strong tea and coffee.
- Sauces and seasonings, which are prepared with the use of spicy spices and spices. Pickles, marinades, smoked products.
- Sauces that are prepared in oil;mayonnaise and dishes that are cooked with their use;margarine.
- Fatty meat - pork and beef.
- Fatty dairy products - cream, processed cheese, sour cream over 10% fat content, curd over 4% fat, yogurt over 3.2% fat.
- Products from whole milk.
- Black and red caviar.
- Products containing omega-6 unsaturated fatty acids: fatty meat, vegetable oils( primarily sunflower and corn), hard wheat, seeds.
- Fatty fish of the following varieties - sturgeon, halibut, salmon.
- Instant cereals.
- Foods containing food additives, flavor enhancers, dyes and preservatives.
What is the diet for arthrosis?
For patients who are going to be cured of this disease by changing the diet, the question is important: "What is the diet for arthrosis?" The principles of building proper nutrition for arthrosis are as follows:
- First of all, with arthrosis is prohibited the use of a rigid extreme diet. Since this type of diet, the body expels a large amount of liquid, which, in turn, removes the calcium and potassium they need from the bones and joints.
- A balanced diet that includes the consumption of vitamins, minerals, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, fiber.
- Low-salt diet, which uses a small daily amount of salt.
- Low protein food. With arthrosis, experts advise to use sour-milk products, because they are rich in proteins, which are quickly and easily absorbed by the body. The presence in them of a large amount of calcium also makes these products irreplaceable for the dietary table of patients with arthrosis.
- Dishes made from bone and meat broth. All kinds of jellies, chillies and jellies are rich in collagen and help in the restoration of cartilaginous tissue. Collagen is also needed to maintain the bones, ligaments and other components of the musculoskeletal system in norm.
- Restriction of carbohydrates and sugars. Most carbohydrates in the diet of the patient should account for complex carbohydrates - whole grain cereals, bread from wholemeal flour. Sahara, if possible, should be deleted and replaced with sweet fruit, honey.
- Restriction of consumption of fats, which must enter the patient's body, mainly from products of plant origin. The exception is fish, rich in Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids.
Rice diet for arthrosis
The rice diet for arthrosis is based on eating breakfast from soaked rice with a general low salt content in the diets of a patient with arthrosis.
Rice cooked according to the rules can miraculously remove toxins from the body;dissolve salts accumulated in the spine and joints;improve metabolism;normalize weight with excessive or insufficient body weight;to facilitate the functioning of the liver and kidneys.
To organize a diet breakfast, you will need to purchase brown rice. But in the absence of such, you can use the usual polished, in which it is necessary to add wheat bran in the amount of a third of the volume of rice.
You need to cook five half-liter jars. It's best to mark them with markers, like No. 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. In the first jar, two or three tablespoons of rice and pour water. After a day, the rice in the first jar is washed and again filled with water. On the same day, the same portion of rice is poured into the second jar and the can is filled with water. The third day the contents of the first two jars are washed and filled with fresh water, and the third jar pours rice, water is added and everything is left for a day. The next day, the manipulations with rice washing are repeated, and the fourth pot is covered with rice with water. On the fifth day, the contents of all four jars must be washed and re-filled with water, and in the fifth jar, pour two to three tablespoons of rice and leave it to get wet in water, as in previous cases.
On the sixth day you can use rice from the first can. From it boil the porridge in a small amount of water without the addition of salt, sugar, butter and milk. You can eat the soaked rice and raw or pour it with hot water for 10 minutes and after that time have breakfast. The main thing that the whole breakfast consisted of soaked rice in cooked or raw form.
Before drinking rice for 20 or 30 minutes, you need to drink one glass of warm or hot water. After breakfast for four hours, you should not eat or drink. After 4 hours you can drink water, and after 15-20 minutes to eat a full dinner.
In the first jar after preparing rice porridge, you need to fill up again a portion of rice, and now this jar becomes the last in the row. Every day instead of used rice is put a new one. The main thing is that the soaking of rice in each jar occurs within five days. The very same course of treatment is 40 days. It can be held once a year, in winter or spring, when church posts are held. Contraindications to the use of rice breakfasts do not exist.
In the process of rice purification it is necessary to exclude salt from the diet, and also to limit the maximum use of acidic and acute products. Alcohol is also banned, as the rice diet in this case will be ineffective. Due to the fact that with the help of rice alcoholic poisons will be excreted, not salts and slags.
The rice diet for arthrosis is not only an effective method in the treatment of this disease, but an excellent means of normalizing metabolic processes and other body functions. Therefore, it is recommended to cleanse the body regularly, once a year.
Diet for arthrosis of the knee joint
Gonarthrosis( or arthrosis of the knee joint) - deformation of the knee joint caused by injuries, increased physical exertion, overweight, metabolic disorder patient.
Diet, which aims to reduce the weight of the patient, reduces the burden on the knee joint. As a result, the symptoms of arthrosis gradually decrease or completely stop worrying the patient.
- Diet with a simultaneous fight against obesity and symptoms of arthrosis should contain all the body's necessary substances and at the same time be low-calorie. You can not starve or go on a hard diet that can drain the patient's body. Do not abuse diuretic teas and laxatives, which are often used by those who want to lose weight. Such drugs help to wash away calcium from the body, which leads to a worsening of the condition of patients with arthrosis of the knee joint.
- Food should be frequent, and food should be taken in small portions. During snacks between meals you can eat a small amount of fruit, fresh vegetables and dietary bread.
- It is necessary to have breakfast, since more calories are burned in the morning, which leads to a decrease in the weight of the patient.
- To improve the work of the gastrointestinal tract and cleanse the body of toxins, it is necessary to drink at least two liters of clean water a day.
- For arthrosis of the knee joint, you need to stop eating fatty meat - pork and beef.
- Some fresh vegetables and fruits have a negative effect on patients with gonarthrosis. Therefore, they should be excluded from the patient's diet. Such products include white cabbage, tomatoes and bell peppers. Sour fruit - cherry, citrus and so on, as well as juices, cooked from them, are also prohibited.
The knee arthrosis diet includes all those principles that were given earlier. Also, the permitted and prohibited lists of food for arthrosis refer to this type of disease.
Diet for arthrosis of the hip joint
Coxarthrosis( arthrosis of the hip joint) is a dystrophic change in the cartilaginous tissue of the hip joint. Coxarthrosis can be accompanied by destruction of the bone tissue of the joint, the occurrence of cysts along the edges of the joints.
Diet for arthrosis of the hip joint is aimed at restoring cartilaginous tissue. The necessary substances for the resumption of cartilage can be obtained from a properly balanced diet.
- The organism for regenerative processes needs vitamins of group B, also in vitamins A, C and E. Vitamins of group B can be obtained from sprouted wheat, whole grains bread, egg yolk, bananas, nuts, fermented milk products, peas, lentils. Vitamin A is found in carrots, pumpkin, sweet pepper, sea buckthorn, peaches, apricots, kelp, parsley, egg yolk, butter. Vitamin C is found in wild rose, green peas, black currant, sweet pepper, sea-buckthorn, Brussels sprouts, strawberries, cauliflower, rowan berries. Vitamin E in large quantities is found in sprouted wheat, in fresh vegetables and fruits, nuts.
- It is necessary to exclude products made of the highest grade flour( pasta, white wheat bread, biscuits and buns).It is necessary to introduce rye bread, bran bread and coarse flour into the daily ration.
- Avoid cooking dishes from manna and other peeled cereals. But oatmeal, buckwheat, pearl barley and brown rice should be on the patient's table daily.
- For cereals to retain all useful substances, they must be prepared as follows. It is necessary to boil them to half-cooked, and then wrap them and let them reach the desired state. You can do the same in another way - pre-soak the cereals for 6-8 hours, and then cook until fully prepared.
- Instead of sugar, you need to use honey, dried fruits, fresh berries or fruit slices.
- Sour-milk products, especially whey, are welcome in coxarthrosis. But milk should be excluded from the diet of patients with arthrosis of the hip joint.
- You can eat by-products - liver, kidneys, tongue, heart, because they are skimmed meat and can not hurt the joints.
- Although fish are welcome for arthrosis, it is necessary to exclude salted fish from the diet.
- It is better to replace strong meat broths with vegetable and mushroom broths.
Diet for arthrosis of foot
Arthrosis of the foot is a disease that leads to deformation of the joints of the foot and, above all, cartilaginous tissue. Above all, the big toes of both legs are subject to pathological changes. The causes of foot arthrosis can be genetic predisposition, prolonged stay on legs, excess weight, uncomfortable shoes, flat feet and improper nutrition. Therefore, a diet with arthrosis of the foot can lead to an improvement in the patient's condition.
All previous recommendations concerning nutrition for arthrosis are suitable for patients with arthrosis of the foot. Also, you need to give advice on changing the diet, which will help improve the condition of cartilage tissues and feet, and other joints.
- Fresh orange juice should be consumed daily. A glass of freshly squeezed juice a day can improve the patient's condition by 15-20 percent.
- Introduce garnets and pomegranate juice in your daily diet. Studies have shown that undiluted pomegranate juice can reduce inflammation of the joints, and also block the production of an enzyme responsible for the destruction of cartilaginous tissue. Therefore, 3-5 spoonfuls of pomegranate juice per day will be useful in the treatment of arthrosis symptoms.
- Pineapple also has a good anti-inflammatory effect. It contains bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the joints. Eat pineapples only in fresh form, immediately after the fruit was cut. The highest concentration of bromelain comes from the top of the fruit and its cob.
- Red pepper is rich in antioxidants. Therefore, its substances are actively fighting free radicals, responsible for aging joints and cartilaginous tissue.
- Products with negative caloric content are indispensable for arthrosis. You need to eat parsley, dill, green onions, celery, lettuce, spinach, white cabbage and cauliflower, radish, green peas, broccoli, wheat sprouts and beans, fresh cucumbers. These products not only help to reduce excess weight, but also saturate the body with vitamins, minerals and proteins.
Disease for arthrosis of the shoulder joint
Osteoarthritis of the shoulder joint - changes in the joint and cartilaginous tissue of the shoulder. When violations of the shoulder joint, painful sensations appear in the joint articulation, and the mobility of the arm is impaired. Arthrosis of the shoulder joints arise, first of all, from various shoulder injuries - bruises, sprains of ligaments, fractures of the upper limbs. Often arthrosis of the shoulder joint occurs after a long and unusual physical activity. Also affected athletes, especially those who engage in volleyball, tennis and throwing sports equipment.
But the most common cause of arthrosis of the shoulder joint is a shoulder dislocation. After such a dislocation, which corrected, after a while, minor pain may begin. Then the pain sensations increase, and noise and clicks are added to them during movement. These symptoms begin arthrosis, which manifests itself in the limitation of the motor capabilities of the joint.
Diet for arthrosis of the shoulder joint is the same as in the previous cases. If joint disease is accompanied by edema, then you need to use an anti-edema diet. Principles of such nutrition:
- Low salt content in food.
- Abundant drink, more than two liters per day
- Drinking diuretics.
- During the seasonal appearance of watermelons, you need to consume as much of these fruits as possible.
- It is necessary to fill your diet with potassium. For this you need to eat every day any foods with a high content of this substance - dried apricots, apricots, bananas, baked potatoes in the peel. You can eat two or three fruits of dried apricots or apricots for half an hour before meals 3 times a day. They can be replaced by half of the average banana, which need to be consumed the same number of times. It is important to regularly use these products, then the effect of the diet will be noticeable.
- It is necessary to exclude from the diet tomatoes, spinach, sorrel, pepper and spicy seasonings.
Such a diet well removes edema of the shoulder joints, helps to relieve inflammation and speeds up the complex treatment of the disease.
Diet for arthrosis of the ankle
The most common cause of ankle arthrosis is trauma. The disease can occur after a leg dislocation, sprains, gypsum application after fractures.
There may be another cause of arthrosis. These joints have one peculiarity: with kidney diseases or water-salt metabolism in the body, they tend to easily succumb to edema. Edemas that disturb the patient for a long time lead to dystrophic changes in the cartilaginous tissue of the joint, that is, to arthrosis.
Diet for arthrosis of the ankle is the same as for all types of arthrosis. But it is worth emphasizing the basic principles of anti-edema diet, which is good for the onset of swelling of these joints:
- Salt-free diet. For a while, you need to stop using salt or salt food in minimal amounts.
- Drink plenty of fluids, more than two liters a day.
- Drinking diuretics and doses. The recipes for diuretics are as follows:
- Diuretics № 1.
Take the bearberry leaves - 3 parts, the flowers of cornflower - 1 part, licorice root - 1 part. One tablespoon of the mixture is poured with one glass of boiling water, insists half an hour, and then filtered. Take half a cup 3 times a day for 30 minutes before eating.
- Diuretic collection No. 2.
Tritonum grass - 3 parts, bearberry leaf - 2 parts, St. John's wort - 1 part, violet grass - 1 part. One tablespoon of mixture to pour one glass of boiling water. Insist half an hour, and then strain with gauze. Take 3 times a day for half a cup for half an hour before eating.
- It is necessary to use anti-inflammatory teas. Well suited infusions of sage, chamomile, lime blossom, St. John's wort, calendula. It removes the inflammatory processes of tea karkade from the flowers of hibiscus.
For all anti-inflammatory tinctures, there is the same way of cooking. You need to take one tablespoon of herbs, pour it with a glass of boiling water, let it brew for half an hour and strain it. Take this infusion should be 30 minutes before eating half a cup three times a day.
Diets for arthrosis
Despite many limitations, the diet menu for arthrosis is quite diverse.
Immediately after waking up, drink a glass of clean water. Such a measure will trigger the processes of cleansing the gastrointestinal tract.
Breakfast - a glass of freshly made orange juice. After 15-20 minutes you can eat porridge on the water - oatmeal, buckwheat, pearl, millet, from unpeeled rice. In the porridge you can add a small amount of butter. If the preference is given to sweet porridge, then it is worth putting a little honey or dried fruit in the dish. It is good to eat breakfast with cottage cheese with honey, curd casserole, baked syrniki, kefir or fermented baked milk with dry biscuits. Suitable and light green tea without sugar with a sandwich of whole-grain bread with butter and unsalted cheese. You can have breakfast boiled soft-boiled eggs, an omelette with a salad of fresh vegetables.
The second breakfast is a banana;a handful of dried apricots or apricots;pomegranate or pineapple. Good for a second breakfast, any fruit or sour milk drinks.
Lunch - vegetable and cereal soups;chill, hash or jelly;dishes from boiled meat or steamed - cutlets, meatballs and so on;baked fish or boiled fish;boiled, baked potatoes or mashed potatoes;salads from fresh vegetables;stewed vegetables and stew;various cereals;bread from wholemeal or rye flour.
Snack - fruits or compotes of dried fruits, kissels and mousses, tea karkade with dry biscuits, crackers or loaves.
Dinner - salads from fresh vegetables;stewed vegetable dishes and stew;porridge;baked and boiled potatoes;lazy dumplings;dishes from cottage cheese;not strong green tea or karkade. Dinner should be easy, so as not to encourage excessive weight gain.
Diet recipes for arthrosis
Diet recipes for arthrosis are not difficult to prepare. I am glad that with this disease you can eat your favorite and delicious dishes.
pork leg cold Ingredients: 4 pork legs, half a kilogram of pork meat, one medium sized carrot, one onion, two bay leaves, 20 grams of gelatin, a small amount of salt.
- Rinse well the pork legs, put in a saucepan and add so much water that the legs are covered with water by 5-6 centimeters.
- You need to wait for the boil, then remove the scum and record the time. Make the fire very slow and cook the legs on this fire for four hours. Periodically, it is necessary to remove the emerging fat from the water surface. This precaution will give a transparency to the chill and a necessary taste.
- After that you need to pour one glass of broth, cool and dissolve gelatin in it.
- In a saucepan add pork meat and boil for another hour.
- Then cut the onions and carrots into cubes, add vegetables to the broth along with the laurel pepper. After that, salt the broth to taste, but it is better to take a little nedosolit.
- Broth is left to cook for another hour. The total cooking time of the cold is six hours, while it is forbidden to add water to the broth.
- After this, you need to get meat and legs from the broth. Meat should be separated from bones and cut into small pieces. Then the chopped meat returns to the broth, which is brought to a boil. Then add the gelatin dissolved in the broth.
- Then we pour the broth on the forms, cool it to room temperature and leave it in the refrigerator or cold place until it hardens.
- Mackerel baked in the sleeve
Ingredients: one or two pieces of mackerel, one lemon, one onion, salt, vegetable oil.
- It is necessary to cut off the head of the fish and carefully gut it. After that, mackerel should be thoroughly washed - if this is not done enough, the fish will be bitter. Then you need to pull the ridge off the mackerel.
- Next you need to grate the salt and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- After that, on one side of the inside of the carcass are placed slices of lemon, and on the other - the onion cut by rings, and on top of the sprinkle with vegetable oil.
- The halves of the fish are folded together and put in a sleeve for baking.
- The oven heats up to a temperature of 180 degrees. After that, the mackerel is placed there, which is baked for 40 minutes.
- The garnish, which is most relevant to baked mackerel - boiled potatoes, vegetables, greens and a slice of lemon.
- Baked peeled potatoes in foil
Ingredients: fresh potatoes - half a kilogram, butter, dill.
- Potatoes should be washed and dried with a cloth.
- On the peel of the potato, you need to make a cross-cut and insert a piece of butter into it.
- Then the potatoes are wrapped in several layers of foil, which are shifted with dill sprigs.
- It is necessary to preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Put the potatoes in the oven and bake for a few minutes.
- After this, you need to get the potatoes, unfold from the foil, sprinkle a little and eat together with the peel.
- Vitamin salad from fresh vegetables
Ingredients: half a kilo of fresh cabbage, one large carrot, lemon, vegetable oil, salt to taste.
- Finely chop the cabbage, add salt, stirring and crumple well.
- Squeeze a little lemon juice to taste and mix well.
- Grate the carrots on an average grater and add to the cabbage, mix thoroughly.
- In the salad, add a little vegetable oil and stir the resulting dish.
- Curd dessert with dried fruits
Ingredients: half a kilogram of cottage cheese, one hundred grams of dried apricots and raisins, honey to taste.
- Cottage cheese beaten in a blender or with a mixer until smooth.
- Heat the honey to a temperature of not more than forty degrees.
- Pour the heated honey into the container with the cottage cheese and mix again thoroughly.
- Dried fruits are washed, large dried fruits need to be cut into pieces.
- After that add the pieces of dried fruits to the cottage cheese thoroughly mix.
- Infusion of dried fruits
Ingredients: dried apricots, apples, pears, plums - 500 grams;honey;water - 3 liters.
- Fill the dried fruit in a three-liter jar and add water.
- Leave the dried fruit for 12 hours, so that the water is infused.
- The received infusion can be drunk - it is made from sweet dried fruits, therefore, it does not need to be sweetened.
- If the drink is not sweet, then you can add a few tablespoons of honey, mix it and let it dissolve into the infusion. It is not necessary to heat the drink so that the honey dissolves better, because the elevated temperature kills the useful properties of honey.
Pay attention to nutrition with arthrosis of the knees and feel the difference!This is a very difficult matter - to choose a reasonable diet for arthrosis and other joint diseases .There is a rule of "golden mean", that is, compliance with the balance in everything. Excessive overeating is very fraught with complications, and lack of food will negatively affect the health of joints, due to a shortage of nutrients coming into them. The diet for arthritis and arthrosis for each patient should be selected in accordance with the nature of the course of the disease and necessarily with the advice of a nutritionist. For example, nutrition for osteoarthritis may differ slightly from that recommended for a patient with osteoporosis.
Based on numerous studies in the early 20th century, the cause of arthrosis was identified. Many hypotheses were put forward, one of which was that the development of the disease is greatly influenced by human nutrition. It has long been known that people with excess weight suffer from knee arthrosis and osteoarthrosis of the pelvic joints much more often than others. That's why one of the main recommendations for a sick person is weight reduction.
The main task is to win weight over
. Many patients often wonder how to cure arthrosis of the knee joint? And the reason for their ailment is often very simple - overweight and obesity. But, even if the main task in the treatment of arthrosis is to fight excess weight, you still need to balance. After all, the human body will not have to suffer from the fact that it lacks microelements, nutrients, minerals and vitamins. That is, to reduce weight and choose a rational diet for arthrosis still need, but it must be done wisely and gradually.
The general recommendation is the exclusion from the diet of fast carbohydrates contained in bread, pastries, sweets. Also, a person with joint disease will have to give up beer and strong alcohol, because alcohol-containing beverages promote the release of free radicals. So as soon as a person has the first signs of arthrosis of the knee joint - it is necessary to immediately register with a specialist and revise your lifestyle and choose a diet. Since the choice of your personal diet should necessarily be discussed with a specialist or a dietician who will be able to choose the correct diet plan depending on the general condition of the body, as well as on other diseases of the patient.
What is recommended for use?
The main recommended foods for arthrosis are very useful and tasty. For example, fish - there are no restrictions, it should always be present in the diet of a sick person. But, of course, the fish should not be fat, because you do not need extra calories. Also extremely useful meat with vegetables, bran and rye bread.
Special attention should be paid to such a dish as a cold. Since ancient times, Russian people have been preparing various rich dishes from bone broth, for example, jelly and jelly. Back in those days they understood that such food is very useful to joints. Dishes from cartilage, tendons, as well as cold are very beneficial for human joints, because it contains natural collagen.
Collagen is one of the most common types of protein in our body. It takes about 1/3 of the number of all proteins. Being the basis in connective tissue, it is responsible for the elasticity and good mobility of the human joint, as well as for the strength of the tendons, cartilage and joints. Do you need vitamins in the diet of a patient with arthrosis? Vitamins must necessarily be present in the diet of a patient with arthrosis. Particularly useful are B vitamins that are involved in the processes of correct human metabolism at the cellular level.
Vitamin B1( thiamine) synthesizes fats, carbohydrates and proteins, getting energy from them. It is found in beans, chickpeas, peas, lentils, baked potatoes, in coarse bread.
Vitamin B9( folic acid) helps the regeneration of red blood cells, and the lack of this vitamin adversely affects the bone marrow. You can get it from honey, greens, legumes, some grains and it is extremely useful for arthrosis.
Vitamin B6( pyridoxine) helps the generation of hemoglobin, and also participates in the carbohydrate process. It is found in a banana, nuts( hazelnuts and walnuts), in cereal products, as well as in cabbage and potatoes.
Vitamin B2( riboflavin) is an active participant in the processes of regeneration of cell and antibody growth. It contains products such as boiled kidneys and liver, mushrooms, dairy products and eggs.
The basic building material is a protein, and since bone tissue is severely damaged in arthrosis, it is necessary to consume protein foods to make up for the deficiency of vitamins. Animals and vegetable proteins are found in meats, nuts and milk, and in the menu it is useful to include such dishes as soups made of lentils, buckwheat porridge and stewed vegetables.
Recommendations for feeding patients with arthrosis
To a person with arthrosis, a person should completely abandon fast food, that is, the so-called "fast food".After all, the products in these dishes contain an unthinkable amount of flavorings, flavor enhancers and preservatives. You can not use sausages, shpikachki, sausages, in which a preserving chemical carrageenan is added.
Smoked meat should also be completely excluded from the diet, because it is often treated with "liquid smoke", that is, chemically. But do not abandon meat products altogether: you can buy poultry, beef, pork, etc. on the market or from trusted people.
Also, people with arthrosis should not have dinner after 6 pm, but it is recommended fractional( gradually, but often).It is necessary to control your weight, and after breakfast or lunch it is desirable to make leisurely walks in the park, or forays into nature. The menu should include vegetables and fruits, greens and vitamin products. Of course, even ideally balanced nutrition for arthrosis and joint diseases can not completely cure the disease, but it can greatly improve the patient's condition, will seriously reduce weight and bring positive dynamics to the entire body.
Separately it is necessary to say that the diet for arthrosis of the hip, cervical, knee joints or those who simply feels pain in the joints of the foot is very similar to the diet that dieticians of the whole world recommend to any person. It contains the basic principles of nutrition - moderation in food, the constant consumption of healthy foods and the benefit of reducing excess weight.
Diet for arthrosis of the knee joint - useful advice and recommendations
Excess weight is a scourge of modern society. Improper diet, stress, overeating, lack of exercise and unwillingness to deny yourself little pleasures in the form of various delicacies are doing their dirty work.
The right diet can reduce joint pain and relieve inflammation of cartilaginous tissue
There comes a time when the mark on the scales reaches a critical point, and then problems begin. The main impact on yourself is taken not only by the internal organs, but also by the locomotor system, as the load on the joints increases. The knees suffer the most.
For the treatment of this condition, there are not enough medications, massages and therapeutic exercises, since they are powerless in excess of kilograms. That is why a diet with arthrosis of the knee is one of the main methods used in the treatment of gonarthrosis.
What should be the diet for joint arthrosis?
I would like to clarify immediately that there is no special diet developed for the treatment of joints. The diet of patients should be varied and vitaminized, the products are selected in a complex, but, at the same time, so that there is no increase in body weight. According to experts, the loss of only five kilograms by 50% reduces the risk of developing arthrosis. In patients suffering from arthrosis of the knee joints, a decrease in body weight within a short period of time helps to reduce pain in the knees and restore the function of the joints.
Nutrition for arthrosis of the knee joint should be fractional and low-calorie. At the same time, experts categorically forbid patients suffering from gonarthrosis to starve or "sit" on hard diets.
Warning! Very dangerous in this case, laxatives or diuretics, as they, in addition to the often imaginary slimming effect, cause irreparable harm to the body, washing away calcium salts and other useful trace elements, which significantly worsens the patient's condition.
There are some simple tricks that allow you to control the amount of food you eat:
- First of all, the food should be prepared in small portions. It is better to serve it in small plates, then visually the portions will seem much larger.
- Preference should be given to low-fat food, products that have undergone little processing, as well as fresh vegetables, fruits and juices from them.
- It should be understood that arthrosis and alcohol are incompatible. All kinds of alcoholic beverages not only remove the calcium needed from the body, but also increase appetite.
- There is need to slowly, thoroughly chewing food, and never sit at the table full.
Recommendation: The meal should be discontinued at the first sign of saturation. It is not necessary to completely empty your plate.
- You should stop eating after 18 - 19 hours.
- It's mandatory to control your chair. Directions must occur daily.
- Every morning you can weigh and fix your weight.
Useful and harmful products for arthrosis
- Products with so-called negative calorie content. These include vegetables, fruits and fresh herbs.
Recommendation: zucchini, broccoli, carrots, pumpkin and cauliflower are vegetables that must be daily in the diet of a patient suffering from gonarthrosis. Foods rich in animal and vegetable protein. These include white chicken and turkey meat, rabbit meat, as well as low-fat dairy products. Of the plants, the most useful are legumes( beans, lentils, peas, etc.).
- Vitamins for arthrosis are simply irreplaceable. The main enemy of joint diseases is vitamin E. They are rich in nuts, fish, vegetable oils, unrefined crops and bran.
- Very useful for arthrosis eating porridge, whole wheat bread, pasta and potatoes( especially baked).Quail and chicken eggs. They can be boiled or eaten as an omelet.
Harmful products of
Despite the fact that nutrition for arthrosis of the joints must be quite diverse, there are a number of products that will have to be abandoned:
- First of all, the prohibition is
It is necessary to refuse to visit fast food institutionsfat meats( pork and beef).
- Sausages, sausages and other sausages are also prohibited. Smoked products can also be included here, since at present they are unfortunately not prepared in smokers, but with the help of special chemical treatment with so-called liquid smoke.
- Fastfoods and other fast food products are also categorically contraindicated in arthritis. Also, do not get carried away with mayonnaise and refined vegetable oils.
- Acidic fruits and juices from them are harmful to patients.
The anti-arthritis diet provides for a limited intake of salt( no more than 10 grams per day).Food is best not to be salted during cooking, but to salted before eating.
Warning! With great care it is necessary to treat different pickles, caviar and mineral water with a high sodium content.
Products such as yogurt, cottage cheese and sour cream of high fat content, as well as cakes and other confectionery products with cream are allowed to consume in very small quantities, and, in the first half of the day.
It is mandatory to adhere to the correct drinking regime. Patients suffering from arthrosis of the knee joint, it is recommended to drink at least 1 - 1.5 liters of fluid per day. It should be noted that in this case, preference should not be given to beverages, but to clean water.
Proper nutrition should become a habit of .To do this, do not need to adhere to any short-term diets from time to time, since each "special" diet is a stress for the body, as well as the loss of nutrients and the load on one or another organ. In the opinion of competent nutritionists, it is necessary to eat properly, as this is the main guarantee for improving health.
Diet for arthrosis of knee joints
Obesity is a major problem for a significant number of people around the world. Excess body weight "rewards" a person with a whole bunch of diseases. One of them is arthrosis of the knee joints. To get rid of pain in the knees, not enough of a single dose of medication recommended by the doctor. It is necessary to adhere to a certain diet. How to eat properly with arthrosis of the knee joints, this will be discussed later in this article.
- 3.1 In conclusion
Nutrition for arthrosis of knee joints
Suffering from pain in joints, each person has a great desire to get rid of them. The use of drugs is an effective way of eliminating discomfort, but it does not bring 100% relief. It is much more correct to reconsider your way of life and start eating right, taking into account your current condition. When you suffer from arthrosis of the knee joints, you should adhere to a number of rules that will allow you to get rid of excess weight. And this ultimately leads to the disappearance of painful sensations in the knees.
Read the article about physiotherapy for arthrosis hereRule 1. Start eating fractional. Your portions should be small, and meals frequent. Nutritionists recommend eating at least five times a day. This allows you not to feel hungry. At the same time, due to a small amount of food consumed at a time, a gradual decrease in weight will occur. Rule 2. Limit the use of salt. Its use in large amounts is harmful to the body. And with joint disease, the negative effect of the "white poison" is markedly increased. In addition, the salt delays the liquid, but significantly inhibits the process of getting rid of excess kilograms. Rule 3. Avoid using fatty foods. First of all, this refers to products that contain animal fat - lamb, pork and beef. The presence of these products in the diet leads to the fact that in conditions of insufficient physical activity, which a person with knee arthrosis simply can not afford, there is not a decrease but an increase in body weight. Therefore, while you suffer from arthrosis, these products should not be on your table.
It will be useful to learn about a special diet for gout!
- Products containing protein. Everyone knows that its maximum amount is contained in the meat of animals. But with arthrosis of the knees, its fatty varieties are banned. In this regard, to replenish the protein in the body, you can switch to the use of poultry meat - chicken, turkey, low-fat veal.
- Dairy products. In their composition, calcium is present in sufficient quantities. It helps to reduce pain in arthrosis. Regularly consuming milk, cottage cheese and fermented milk, you strengthen the cartilaginous tissues of your joints, which allows you to reduce pain.
- Fish. The seafood also contains a lot of calcium. Including boiled or baked fish in your diet, you thereby speed up the recovery process for arthrosis.
- Vegetables. With this disease, zucchini, carrots and cauliflower are most beneficial. In addition to low calorie content in their composition in sufficient quantities there are various trace elements. Therefore, they must be present in the daily diet of the patient.
If you like this article, please share it with your friends. Click on the icon of your social network under the text. Thank you!
Harmful products with knee arthrosis
- Meat of animals. This has already been said above. Dishes from beef or pork are high in calories. Therefore, their use leads to an increase in body weight, which causes only an increase in the symptoms of the disease.
- Sausages and other meat delicacies. Many do not mind eating sausages or as a snack to eat a sandwich with sausage. However, such products are harmful to health, as they contain various additives in their composition. Another disadvantage is the high calorie content. Therefore on your table they should not be.
- Fast food. Everyone has heard about the dangers of "fast food".It has a high energy value and causes a great impact on health in general. Its use leads to an increase in body weight. And this is unacceptable for a patient with arthrosis. Therefore, its use is best to abandon.
Diet can be an effective way to treat arthrosis of the knee joints. Following the rules of nutrition recommended for this disease, you can recover from this disease in a short time. But when this happens - the pains in your knees will pass, it does not mean that you can return to your usual regime. On the contrary, one must adhere to the principles of healthy eating. Otherwise, the disease will again declare itself a painful sensation in the joints.