Effective curative gymnastics with coxarthrosis of the hip joint
Joint destruction occurs due to depletion of cartilaginous tissue in it and traumatic friction of bones
In the mornings, I do not always want to get up. But if this reluctance is associated with lethargy and stiffness of the joints, if you need some time to feel the confidence in the hands and feet, you need to call the doctor. Coxarthrosis is a scourge of our time, it belongs to the palm tree among diseases of the musculoskeletal system. In most cases, this disease affects people who have crossed the 40-year mark. And in women, this disease develops much more often.
Coxarthrosis of the hip joint can be one-sided and two-sided. And with the bilateral form of the joints are affected not simultaneously, but one after another. The insidiousness of coxarthrosis is that at the initial stage, when the disease can be easily cured, it manifests itself as a minor symptom. In the morning, only stiffness manifests, walking can cause pelvic or knee joints, but it quickly passes. And only then there is a characteristic crunch in the bones. Medical gymnastics with coxarthrosis of the hip joint can successfully combat this disease.
Symptoms and causes of the development of the disease
The disease develops in 3 stages. At 1 degree of coxarthrosis the articular space narrows, small changes begin in the bones. The mobility and performance of a person during the day is not affected.
As practice shows, most often diagnosed coxarthrosis of the hip joint, spine or knee joint in the 2 stages of the disease. Due to active internal changes, pain intensifies and from episodic to frequent( especially at night).He walks more hard, he begins to spare his aching leg, takes a cane in his hands. In the muscles of the leg, deprived of the usual load, blood supply worsens, dystrophy develops and, as a result, a person has lameness. All this is due to the rapidly progressing lesion of the interarticulate tissue. The cartilaginous tissue is thinned, and the inflammation of the periosteum begins.
The difference between a patient and a healthy hip is the depletion of the cartilaginous "cushion"
. In coxarthrosis of the 3rd degree, the radiograph shows significant bone growth around the head of the large femur and the top of the acetabulum, and the extension of the cervix is also seen. The joint gap is almost absent. The posture and gait of the patient change. The walking stick becomes not an auxiliary, but an obligatory means for movement. The pain does not stop day nor night, only their intensity changes. The fourth degree - the most severe form of coxarthrosis - is characterized by complete immobility of the joints.
It is impossible to say unambiguously what influences the appearance of this disease. There are a number of reasons for the development of the disease. Any of them or a combination of several factors are capable of provoking the appearance of the disease.
Coxarthrosis in childhood can appear as a consequence of congenital degenerative changes in the hip joint. Its development in an adult person is facilitated by excess weight, excessive strain on the joints, injuries received earlier, arthritis, osteoporosis, congenital changes in the head of the femur, heredity.
Treatment and prevention of coxarthrosis
As there is no single reason for the appearance of coxarthrosis, so there is no one true way of treatment. At different stages of the disease, different drugs are prescribed, designed to stop pain and cramps, remove inflammation and help preserve or build up cartilage tissue. But, as a rule, some medicamental measures are not enough.
When treating a disease of any stage is a therapeutic gymnastics. Regular and correct execution of it returns the joints mobility, and the muscles - the ability to function normally. The most effective methods are recognized joint exercises of Dr. Pilyuyko, the technique of exercises Dikul and gymnastics Dr. Bubnovsky. By the way, the author of adaptive gymnastics SM Bubnovsky wears a hip joint implant.
Before starting the exercise, you should know that gymnastics with coxarthrosis of the hip joint is a healing remedy. And he, like anyone else, also has contraindications. Therapeutic gymnastics is designed to develop joints and restore their lost mobility.
When charging, it is important to remember the following rules:
- any physical load is contraindicated in the period of exacerbations;
- all exercises are performed not dynamically, but softly and smoothly;
- no sharp slopes or deep squats;
- if, when performing certain exercises, painful sensations appear, the affected area needs gentle massage with coxarthrosis.
The complex of exercises of any kind of gymnastics should be selected separately for each patient. It is necessary to take into account the individual characteristics of the patient: the degree of the disease, general physical development and well-being.
Physiotherapy exercises by the method of Bubnovsky
Patient monitoring allowed to create a complex of therapeutic exercises, which have a beneficial effect on the musculoskeletal system. Thanks to gymnastics with coxarthrosis of the hip joint, the muscles retain their elasticity for a long time. To begin with, you should master the gymnastics course for the beginner. It will help prepare the body for basic exercises and further work.
Adaptive exercises for beginners( performed 20 times each).
- It is necessary to sit on your heels, completely relax and perform breathing exercises. Then, moving his arms around in a circle and breathing in, slowly rises. Exhale to do in the starting position.
- The palms are placed on the stomach and through the tightly compressed lips to emit the sound of "PF" when exhaled.
- Lie on your back, put your hands behind your head, legs bend at your knees. On exhalation tear the body off the floor, and on inhalation return to the starting position.
- Lie on your back, put your hands behind your head and bend your knees. On exhalation maximally raise the pelvis and move the knees.
- Lying on your back, try to close your knees and elbows at one point with exhalation.
- Lie on your right side and rest your right hand on the floor. You need to group, pulling your knees to your chest.
LFK with coxarthrosis of the hip joint, as well as diseases of the knee joints( the first 5 exercises are performed lying on the back).
- Pull out your legs, then slowly bend your foot in the knee, without taking it off the floor. Take the initial position and do the exercise with the other leg.
- Raise the upper part of the body above the floor and lower it after a few seconds.
- Bent legs in the knees alternately pull your hands to the trunk. After holding in this position, return in a few seconds to the starting position.
- Raise the legs alternately above the floor, not bending at the knees, to a height of 20-30 cm.
- Straighten the legs, then lift one of them to a height of 20-30 cm, hold in this position for a few seconds and gently lower it. Do the exercise with the other leg.
- Sit on a chair and lean forward, trying to touch the feet with your hands.
- In the standing position alternately, swing legs. Forward-backward and aside.
- Sitting on the floor, you need to grip the soles with your hands and lean forward.
Gymnastics in the treatment of intervertebral hernia
- In the position on all fours you need to relax the muscles, take a deep breath and slowly bend your back. After that, slowly make an exhalation, simultaneously bending the back( 20 times).
- Lie on your back, straightening your arms along the body. Deeply inhale, after which, slowly exhaling and leaning on the feet and shoulders, as high as possible to lift the pelvis above the floor. Exhale simultaneously with lowering the pelvis( 20 times).
- Lying on his back, lay his hands behind his head, his elbows pointing upwards. Bend your knees and press your chin to your chest. From this position, you need to try to get your elbows on your knees. At occurrence of easy weariness the exercise should be stopped.
- Stand on all fours and, without bending your elbows, bend forward as much as possible, then return to its original position( 20-25 times).
The developed techniques are suitable for almost all age groups, from infants to the elderly. Separately designed gymnastics for pregnant women. With properly selected exercises, exercise and mastering the rules of breathing, which everyone can do, you can achieve excellent results.
Exercises of Dr. Bubnovsky with coxarthrosis( arthrosis of the hip joint)
The treatment technique developed by Dr. Bubnovsky - exercises for the hip joint - is the most effective for patients with arthrosis of the hip joint. The disease begins quite unnoticeable for a person. Articular cartilage is gradually depleted, at first it does not affect health, but gradually its depreciation properties are lost. And, as a consequence, dangerous processes begin in the hip joint - marginal bony growths.
Bubnovsky's method is the most reliable and best way, which will not allow the disease to progress. This unique physician has developed a magical, without exaggeration, method that has restored the working capacity and the ability to move and rejoice at every step to many patients.
The developed system, which includes therapeutic gymnastics, is based on the examination of many patients.
Based on all the nuances of therapy for many people, Bubnovsky created, at first glance, a simple but very effective program.
Recommendations of the professor
- With coxarthrosis of the hip joint, attention should be paid not only to exercise but also to proper breathing. The fact is that the right breaths-exhalations during the exercises enrich the body with oxygen.
- Learn to understand your feelings, so you can stop in time, if because of the loads you feel discomfort.
- The intensity of the first sessions and each subsequent should be distributed. The load, the number of exercises in the beginning should not be too active, so as not to provoke a new outbreak of the disease. But gradually the load every day must increase.
- To have a decent result - do not torture yourself. Bubnovsky's method is based on the cyclicity of exercises. Here it is meant that one movement can be repeated both 10 and 20 times. The amount depends on whether the person experiences joy and satisfaction from the exercises. Or performs them, clenching his teeth from pain. Gymnastics Bubnovsky is designed only for recovery and pleasure from classes.
- Take for the rule of doing all the exercises regularly. If the joints are not actively exposed to positive physical effects every day, there can be no recovery at all. And it should be understood that the effect of the lessons does not come at once - there must pass the time, even a few months, but the result will please the patient.
- Do not be afraid of such a reaction of the body during exercise, like cramps. There are various methods of getting rid of muscle contractions. For example, a light massage. For a while it is desirable to reduce the load, but do not stop training.
- Perform all the exercises lying down, gradually adding to the joints not only the hip, but the ankle, knee and others, following the instructions of the developed exercises.
- Without a good mood and faith in the victory over the disease, the effect will not be as good as the person wants. As with any initiative, it can not do without the desire to achieve results, so the arthrosis of the hip joint can be defeated with the help of curative gymnastics. To make it more fun, you need to find the right music.
Doctor Bubnovsky is sure that if you follow all his instructions and wishes, spare no time that will be spent not only on gymnastics, but also recovery, a happy time, called health, is sure to come.
Complex of exercises
So, with coxarthrosis of the hip joint, it is necessary to take every day to perform light, but effective exercises that perform lying.
- On the back: legs bent. In turn, try to pull one, then the other leg to his chest, clasping his knees with his hands. The task is to be able to hold the position for 3-4 seconds. Smoothly put your feet with your hands in the starting position.
- On the back: legs stretched. Raise one or the other at a distance of 20-30 cm from the floor. The task is to be able to keep your feet, without bending.
- On the back: legs bent. Breed knees to the sides. The task: try to breed as hard as possible.
- On the back: the legs are bent, the arms relaxed in such a position that the hands are palms down. Then an action takes place, similar to the fact that as if with a foot a person wants to push away from himself a heavy object. The task: to extend the leg extension completely, pull the toe on itself and return to its original position.
- On the back: legs bent and set apart. Tilt one, then the other leg, not straightening inwards. The task: to be able to keep the pelvis motionless, try to touch the floor with the knee.
- On the back: the legs are bent and pulled together. To raise and lower them synchronously. The task: to monitor breathing, lowering your legs - to exhale, lifting, - to inhale air.
- The Bubnov exercises for the hip joint on the back come to an end: the legs are bent. Raising his head from the floor, you also need to try to reach out to her knees.
After endoprosthetics of the hip joint, the function is well restored by performing such exercises that are performed from different positions.
- Sitting on a chair: bend down. The task: reach out to the toes.
- Standing. You can hold on to the back of the chair: in turn, swing your legs forward and back. To the sides.
Bubnovsky's method works not only on the musculoskeletal structures, but also on the pelvic organs.
Even after hip arthroplasty:
- pains are significantly less felt;
- , blood circulation in the affected area is markedly improved;
- increases the elasticity of the ligament apparatus.
Each person has a huge potential, so with coxarthrosis of the hip joint, he will certainly cope.
Musculoskeletal system is most often prone to injury. And further treatment of the back requires a certain gymnastics, physiotherapy exercises. Dr. Sergei Mikhailovich Bubnovsky specially designed health spinal gymnastics for beginners at home, relieving pain and syndromes in cervical osteochondrosis, diseases of the knee joints, arthrosis, etc. Later gymnastics became part of a treatment called "Bubnovsky's method."
The method of SM Bubnovsky consists in the treatment of joints by movements - kinesitherapy. This method has already helped more than a thousand patients with various diseases of the spine. Gymnastics of the spine allows you to eliminate the main cause of joint diseases - hypodynamia.
According to SM Bubnovsky, performing exercises, you need to focus not only on the spine, but also on the joints of the legs. If you deprive the feet of certain training loads, then the pain will not keep you waiting( head, vertebral and articular).The points located on the feet are responsible for the circulation in the whole body.
Doctor S. M. Bubnovsky believes that it is best to warm up the back after lying awake to help the body to wake up completely and charge with energy for the whole day. In addition, it does not require any sports equipment, it can be carried out at home. Gymnastics is simple in its performance, so it is ideal for beginners.
GymnasticsBubnovsky improves blood flow, activates memory, heals cervical osteochondrosis, arthrosis, copes with diseases of the knee joints and, in principle, facilitates the work of the spine.
Gymnastics for feet
According to SM Bubnovsky, the following exercises are perfect for flat feet, spurs, gout, swelling of the ankle joint, migraine, arthritis of the ankle, varicose veins, and if the heel tendon was prone to injury or surgery. Exercises for 15 - 20 repetitions.
The starting position is lying on the back, legs are shoulder-width apart, arms are stretched along the trunk. Alternating legs, pulling the thumbs of the feet from themselves and to themselves until the maximum straightening, the heel should be slightly stretched.
Continue to lie on your back, reduce and spread your thumbs to the sides to the maximum limit. Try to lay your thumb on the bed. With the dilution of the fingers, slowly twist the shin.
The starting position is on the back. Rotate the feet clockwise and counterclockwise. The big toes describe the circles.
The starting position is on the back. Imagine that the foot is the palm of your hand and squeeze your fingers, as if clasping an apple. After you spread your fingers to the limit.
Gymnastics for knee joints
The complex of exercises for knee joints of SM Bubnovsky is very important for osteoarthritis of the knee joint and also after trauma of the same joint. All the exercises described below need to perform 15 to 20 repetitions.
The starting position is on the back. The body is still direct. Glide your heels along the bed, bend and unbend your legs. Try to reach the heel to the buttocks.
Bend the knees, trying to pull the heels to the buttocks
Lying on the back, unbend the knees
Gymnastics for the hip joint
These exercises are necessary for coxsaturation, joint pains in the lower back and with aseptic necrosis of the head of the hip joint.
The wheels of the train
The knees are in a semi-bent state. Stretch the toe on yourself until the pelvis moves. After do the same with the other leg.
Knee in the wall
The legs are bent at the knees, hands are spread apart, the palms look down. Alternately, lower the legs with the inside of the thigh inward, i. E.The left knee reaches for the right and vice versa.
This exercise in the system of SM Bubnovsky is recommended for the omission of pelvic organs, hemorrhoids, constipation and rectal fissures.
The starting position is on the back, the legs are bent at the knees. Knees, feet are connected. Gradually raise the pelvis to the maximum limit, squeeze the buttocks.
Raise and lower the pelvis
The starting position is on the back, the arms and legs are straight. Grab your arms around the bent knee and press it to your chest, lifting your back over the bed. Try to reach the knee with your chin. Exercise is carried out smoothly and on exhalation, for 15 repetitions on each leg. Relieves back pain.
Gymnastics for the abdominals
Pulling the abdomen
The starting position is on the back, the legs are bent at the knees, the feet are tightly pressed to the bed. The palm on the stomach. Inhale, bulging belly. Exhale, pulling it.20-30 times.
Complex of exercises for the spine
Relaxation and deflection of the spine
According to SM Bubnovsky it is necessary to kneel, resting his palms on the floor. Exhaling to arched back, breathing in, bend it. The exercise is performed smoothly 20 times.
It is important to remember
Doctor S. M. Bubnovsky states that if certain exercises cause spasms of calf muscles, do not panic. The method assumes this. After massaging the muscles, you can continue the gymnastics of the spine.
During the exercises, it is necessary to monitor breathing. Correct breathing directly affects the quality of gymnastics, and, as a result, the result of treatment.
In addition, the method of SM Bubnovsky advises, together with the gymnastics of the spine, to perform massage and cryotherapy procedures( compresses and massage).This contributes to an even faster recovery of the back.
In addition to the above, Dr. Bubnovsky has created a simulator on which it is possible to restore the tone of deep muscles of the back and the functional activity of the joints. This simulator complements the method of treatment of the spine.
If you follow all the instructions, practice regularly, perform all the exercises, then Bubnovsky's method will begin to work. After a while you will feel that the pain of the spine( and not only) begins to pass.
Coxarthrosis of the hip joint, gymnastics for the treatment of
Sergey Bubnovsky will show exercises for people who are diagnosed with coxarthrosis of the hip joint. Tell you when you need to do the operation, how to prepare the joint for the operation, and rehabilitation after the operation on the hip joint.
Read more about the hip joint: http: //www.bubnovsky.org/treatments/ a. ..